Muvluv Ironfront RP OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be posting sometime today, likely this morning. It may be a good idea to reopen sign ups. Thoughts?

Well I need to change some of the rules plus idk if we have that much interest. Two spots can be filled, but activity has been fairly...slow.

Open to any interaction between characters for the brief time we have before the battle starts.

I'm getting one typed now.

Though I keep getting interrupted.

• Thank You
Reactions: Astros
Made a slight mistake while posting, gonna fix it real quick.

There we go, fixed it.

There we go, fixed it.
You also spelled beach "beech" =P. I'll try to get a reply up tonight so you have something tomorrow or later on to work with.

Unless something major is going on on my next post will be the next stage, anyone had comments in regards to the rules or making public again? I'll likely edit the rules tomorrow if I can.

Editied rules somewhat. Making a simple post so current interactions can continue. Mission soon. After it we'll discuss the will to continue this or how to do promtions to better TSF's or possible streamlining the Unit into a small handful of types, plus the concensus on continuing.

Anyways rules updated slightly, and this is open signup wise though I'm not expecting replacements for the two npc spots outside of those already here.

Well Announcement time, barring any good counter arguments or suggestions I'm killing this on the following grounds.

One, Of my co-GM's one has barely any interest in this, and the 2nd for IRL reasons will be giving up rping on Iwaku and in general among other things. I had hoped one or both would make their own announcements but that has been over 48 hours in both cases, and If they want to make an official one respectively thats on them.

Two, group activity has been shaky so far I can say only @FrostedCamel seems to have a major drive for this. @Deathwatch101 while strongly for this in the start has understandable reasons to not be around as much given a situation he spoke to me of, nor would I ask him for more activity given it. Other Members I haven't gotten a feel for in this regards, with the only one I've talked to having no comment of note in regards to me killing it.

Three, infuriatingly slow posts. This seems to be all too common with Iwaku in general. I lose interest rather quickly if I have a lack of activity for more than a week. Its not normal to expect someone to spend all this time on a bio or RP and waiting for what amounts to nothing. It is very dispiriting for me. As of late my posts are rushed as I look at the activity across the board and ask myself "Why even bother..lets get this moving." There is a thin line between Patience and futility. If I were to start enforcing my own rule in this regard, which I may in the future, half the cast would have been kicked long ago.

On that note its rather amusing how many rps ask for active and frequent posts only to get bogged down in a quagmire that ultimately ends in its death. Given my time here no less than eight have went that way, and of the RP's I'm in I'll likely have some like minded messages depending on activity during the week.

In Summary, my two GMs cannot be depended on or counted on for various factors. I am highly disgruntled and burned out with this (among others )project, mind you I love Muv, but I'm not controlling half a squadron of TSF's for one post every week or two. With the pillars taken away and a base foundation that has a lot of holes, it all has crumbled, so baring any major ideas consider this dead.

Last edited:
Well, it goes without saying why I'll be leaving. Issues in my personal life have made staying on Iwaku impossible unless I were to be foolish which I rather not. I'm not sure when I'll be coming back or even if I will given circumstances. But, the RP as shaky as it's been has been fun. I've never tried controlling three characters at once and developing them each was an interesting challenge. Also organizing stuff with you all was enjoyable, even though I drug ass at times >.>. For which I regret alongside not doing more to help. That's about all I have to say except I'll be here for another week or so wrapping up my other RPs before vanishing. Until next time I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.