Muvluv Ironfront RP OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine with me if you have something in mind. I expected a snarky reply of some sort.
Being the asshole isn't in my repertoire of characters so I'm trying my best

Just think of what a decent person would say, and type the opposite. Voila; a douchebag.

Good one. Also seems I lied as I drank enough tea to keep me wired. May be coming down with a fever as well. *sigh* I'm not sure whether to resolve it now or wait on Deathwatch. Either way she'll notice your guy staring Emp as intended.

I don't see the allure in tea, all about the strongest black coffee you can acquire.

I don't see the allure in tea, all about the strongest black coffee you can acquire.
Well, I don't drink it for the caffeine and it's an acquired taste from all the years I've been drinking it. It's also a nice change from plain water and has antioxidants so there's that. If not for the caffeine content and taste I would drink coffee, but as it stands I prefer my dirty water.

Last edited:
Alright. I've made a post, and I hope its okay @Astros, @FrostedCamel :)
That'll be up to Deathwatch to decide. With the situation as defused as it is he probably won't be getting his towel whip in and if so it'll earn him a headbutt attempt from Sam if she's the receiver.

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
  • Thank You
Reactions: Akashi
I liked it, made me smile ha.

I'll wait for some more responses and get a post up tomorrow sometime. For now I will sleep.
Great. And yeah, should likely wait for more responses, like from Deathwatch at least.

I've almost finished fixing the major stupidity google made forcing me to rehost my images, but my net is slow as crap atm from all the uploading, will attempt making a post to move us on.

mornin all, ill see how things progress when i get home from work.

Well here's the map, shit ms paint skills be praised.

xW4cftH.png

LEGEND

1 Pilot locker rooms
2 Fitness Pool
3 Senior Officer Quarters Majors and Captains have own room or shared bunks by ranks.
4 Senior NCO bunks, rank and file have other prefabs outside of the complex.
5 Junior officer bunks/barracks
6 Infirmary
7 Operating and Xrays
8 medical waiting
9 offices and lab.
10 Storage/Loading bay
11 Rec room
12 Command center
13 Store
14 Trees and flowers be here.
15 food storage/prep
16 Mess hall and bar
17 Gym
18 Colonel's room and office.
19 Administrative offices
20 Mail room
21 Staff bunks
22 Gym dressing
23 To TSF hangars other base structures.

If you have questions on whats in each room or location let me know. I know some if not most of those blobs are questionable, also while "large" this prefab is one of the smaller buildings, the hangar and main base control would be double the size of this or broken down into a wide array of buildings.

Well if anyone has questions on whats what let me know, but that will be your home through the RP, I plan to have it as a prefab as we move deeper into europe it and its support facilities come along.

I'll have a post up tomorrow afternoon, had a six hour watch and then I went out to celebrate my friend getting orders to a ship so it's been an eventful day :P

Status
Not open for further replies.