Muvluv Ironfront RP OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not interested in participating any longer.

Fair enough. I'll edit you out of the main listing. Also I will tomorrow update the cast list.

Question time for those of us here. I'm going to make the IC today, but two questions.

One, would you like a one on one interview type event where the Lt Col, sees and approves each of you, then sends you to the hangar to meet the others and carry out the simulation?

Or would you rather you all just start out at said location and she quietly reads the files for each of you, while commenting as needed?

The latter. She could probably get a better impression during the simulation than in a staged interview.

I'd Assume she wouldn't get much of a choice in those she is "given"

Not really, she just wants to follow Rommels advice so to speak.

"Men are basically smart or dumb and lazy or ambitious. The dumb and ambitious ones are dangerous and I get rid of them. The dumb and lazy ones I give mundane duties. The smart ambitious ones I put on my staff. The smart and lazy ones I make my commanders."

Last edited:
I dont know.. I like the interview.. Can't we actually have both ? XD

Ehh I could, but some of the characters might not want some things about them known. But we can run with that, I'll work on the ic shortly.

Requesting permission to make an Elite.

Sure, go ahead, will make IC soon.

Nah, I'll likely make names for them but not much else. You can make more bio's if you want though.

yBIU4Kq.png

Name: Erika Brenvahl / Age: 23 / Height: 5''8 / Weight: 156 LBS / Gender: Female

Nationality: East German

Branch of Service: Nationale Volksarmee (East German Army) / Rank: 1st Lieutenant

Experience: Veteran / TSF: MiG-29OVT

TSF Loadout:
Strike Vanguard
2x 36mm/120mm Assault Cannon
Full Leg/Arm Chainblade armament
2x Soviet Combat Knife

Personality:
Erika is a woman who is quite thoughtful , helpful over others, but knows when to make the difficult decisions. Sacrificing someone for the greater good if anything. Other than that, she can be quite stubborn and dislikes people who abuse their authority. She can get emotional but in order to show her steadfast aura around others, she tends to bottle up her feelings, so as to not look weak on the surface. There are some cases that can easily provoke her, and one of those would be to badmouth East German. The woman is also callous or cold in some cases. Other than that, she will go on about her day like any other soldier out there. Surviving day by day, and killing the BETA to take back what they've lost. Erika is also kind to those, and respects the ones deserving of it. She has a dislike for the U.S. and the way they work. The Veteran TSFer is also obedient and follows any or most of the orders by the higher authorities.

History:
Erika Brenvahl never had a perfect life. There was never an opportunity or even the possibility for one. When she was just a child, around 3-4 years old, she had no parents. She only had a sibling, a little sister who was no longer around. In other words, she had no idea what had happened to her, and being so small and innocent herself, she was brought to an orphanage. Her stay in the orphanage only lasted for a couple of years, but the time she spent there, was difficult. Nothing about it was good. When some or most of the kids constantly disappeared, and new ones were brought in, they were all told that the ones who disappeared, just moved on to another orphanage, because the one they currently resided in, was full. So in order to make space, they removed some kids, placing them in another house just like the one Erika was in.

However, that was not the truth. The food was extremely scarce and most of the kids who disappeared actually starved to death. The orphanage was barely manageable. It was basically a place to keep the children only to see if they would be capable of fighting the BETA in the future, when they're old enough. This was something she discovered later in the years. By the time Erika became eight years old, she was adopted by a man named Leon Brenvahl, her adoptive father. Luckily, her lifestyle changed for the better, even if it was a little bit better than before. Having some food on the table every day and night was much more easier. Her adoptive father was also quite kind to her, and told her about the horrible world out there, and a simple reason as to why she, along with a few other kids, was brought to a few different family houses. There were others who were adopted just like Erika by others.

The fact that Erika survived for about four years of her life in the orphanage sparked some interest. She was perhaps a natural talent in surviving, hence why she was taken away from that place. In the Brenvahl house, she had an easier life. She was free to do as she pleased, as long as it was within the rules from her adoptive father. Her love for her adoptive father grew, and Leon Brenvahl used his time with her, nurturing her, and bestowing knowledge about the world, and how one can protect it. Erika was an orphan, so she had a family, a little sister who may or may not be alive in our current day and age. Even so, her interest grew for her country, for her adoptive father. In order to not lose it all over again, she was determined to do something.

Erika had the aptitude and the potential to use a TSF, or rather, be a TSF Pilot, and to protect mankind from the abominations known as the BETA. With time, she became one, and her love for her country grew ever so much. It was discovered later that her adoptive father was selling vital information to an unknown military force out there. That is at least what the higher ups believed, or perhaps what they made Erika believe. The woman could not believe her eyes, but was told to betray Leon Brenvahl, and to give him up. The man was selling their country and its information to some unknown party out there. Erika was torn apart, unable to decide what was right or wrong. She loved her country so much, that she eventually betrayed her adoptive father, and was told to bring him in.

No matter, she was the one who eventually pulled the trigger, and killed her adoptive father. There were two reasons for that. She was put in a position where she had to choose, and if she chose her adoptive father, she would have probably met the same fate as him, a death sentence. The other reason was to spare him from the torture he would have to undergo once captured. Though in the end, the man was surrounded by Erika and soldiers from the same army. However, before she pulled the trigger, her adoptive father smiled, and Erika knew that her adoptive father died in order to protect her. It was instead Leon Brenvahl who gave Erika the easy way out.

EXTRA:
- Erika Brenvahl still has an interest in reading books.
- She has a love for cats.​

Approved working on the IC still..

Reactions: Akashi
The Three Amigos

Appearance
latest

Name: Drago Karadžić / Age: 24 / Height: 193cm (6'3") / Weight: 90kg (200lbs) / Gender: Male
Nationality: Serb (Yugoslavia)
Branch of Service: Yugoslav People's Army (YPA)
Experience: Veteran
TSF: MiG-31M
TSF Loadout: Blast Guard

WS-16 Assault Cannon (2x36mm and 2x120mm Magazines)
Supplemental Armor
2x AIM-54 Phoenix
2x CIWS-1A

Personality:
While his large body and face can be seen as intimidating, Drago is far from the big mean Serbian one may paint him as. On the contrary he's rather friendly and supportive of most people he meets regardless of nationality or sex. Tending to speak in rough English he at times rolls his r's without noticing. Though, content with being understood he doesn't try to fix it unless ordered to by a superior. Having a broad sense of humor, he isn't past teasing, or mocking even, when addressing superiors.

"You give me Rakia. I kill BETA. We have a good time, yeah. No worries, God will lead bullets. I no need to aim."

On the field and in a battle Drago is a fearless fighter. Concerned more with what he's required to do than with his safety, he's gotten into a few pinches, but luckily was able to come away unscathed. Benefiting him more than weighting him down. This attitude toward battle has allowed him to be a successful TSF pilot. Where others hesitate and make mistakes Drago doesn't and usually never does unless the result of faulty equipment or others.
Usually when drunk he'll be singing old songs from his home country, alone in his barracks, or forcing others to join him.

History:
Drago was born in Yugoslavia to a military family. At the age of four he was evacuated with his mother and siblings before the BETA invaded the country. His father and two older brothers stayed behind to defend along with the other members of the Yugoslav People's Army. While hardly a fight to the BETA they managed to defend long enough for a majority of the population to be evacuated. As a consequence they lost their lives along with a majority of the YPA.

Growing up in refugee camps was difficult, as his family didn't know the local language and there weren't that many linguists to help out. Surviving on the bare minimum they moved westward as the BETA continued to advance, eventually travelling overseas to Canada. His mother growing continually sickly, she reached her limit during the trip and was bedridden upon arriving.

Depending on him and his brothers to take care of things they all got jobs and managed to have her stay in an apartment out of the cold. The years passed and at times her health improved, but ultimately she passed away only a few years time after arriving. Before passing she made Drago and his brothers promise to stay out of the fighting and simply take care of each other. Agreeing to her dying wish, for awhile that's just what they did.

However, upon rumors spreading that new weapons had been designed and an operation to take back Europe may become a thing, his older brothers were eager to join. Advising against it and reminding them of their promise Drago was against the idea completely. It didn't matter though, as they went behind his back and enlisted regardless. Soon finding themselves in over their heads there was nothing they could do, but there was something that Drago could.

While breaking the promise he made, Drago opted to fulfill the second half of it which was to look after his brothers. Enlisting at 18 he fought alongside them for three years. Within the first year they lost the oldest and two years after that Drago lost the remaining two brothers he had before becoming the last. Lost as to what to do, he continue fighting, taking their desires as is own.

Fighting he saw many battle. Seeing many of Europe. He met many people. One loud American girl. She didn't like Rakia. The other a old man who talks a lot. It all sounds very well, but not enough jokes.

Appearance
Awds-javier.jpg

Name: Rolando Salamanca / Age: 38 / Height: 175cm (5'9") / Weight: 72kg (160lbs) / Gender: Male
Nationality: Spaniard (Spain)
Branch of Service: Spanish Army
Experience: Elite
TSF: Rafale
TSF Loadout: Strike Vanguard

2x FWS-G1 Assault Cannon (4x36mm and 2x120mm Magazines)
2x Falcate Sword
2x CIWS-1A

Personality:
Rolando is a gentleman by principle. He's respectful to those who deserve it, never talks more than he needs too, and has an eye for beauty alongside a fine taste for leisurely activities. An excellent chef and musician by practice, he cooks dishes exclusive to his country of Spain and plays violin pieces by memory alone. Though, being a man of social aptitude he rarely does it only for himself.

Having extensive knowledge of the history and monuments of Spain, he's always enthusiastic to share it with those who will listen. When asked if he's sad that they could all be gone now he simply laughs off the notion, holding onto hope that some will remain once Spain is reclaimed.

In battle he's a fierce fighter, tending to be aggressive more than defensive. When using his Falcate Swords he turns the act of fighting into an art. Effortlessly cleaving through tank class, it appears almost as if he's dancing.

History:
Born and raised in Salamanca Spain, by evidence of his name, Rolando was hard pressed to not grow up with an interest, if not love, for history. Rich in historical heritage and considered one of the most beautiful Spanish cities. Salamanca left an impression on Rolando that he would carry with him the rest of his life. Being born to a noble family through marriage Rolando grew up to enjoy the finer things life had to offer

Excellent education, eventful afternoons, exquisite food, social gatherings and the other aspects expected of a life not burdened by a price tag. All of these Rolando enjoyed and soon to coveted when weighted to the lives of his fellow Spaniards of the present and the past. Where others became smug and isolated from society, Rolando stayed humble from his interest in history and being exposed to the worst society had to offer.

Combined with the fact he kept up with news about the ongoing invasion of earth by the BETA. He was not surprised nor fleeing when it came time for Spain to be next. Doing the unthinkable by his family and their peers he joined the fight against the BETA in order to protect his country, it's people, and everything it had worked to achieve. Being deployed in the fall of France he saw his first action in late 86. Witnessing first hand the destruction and death that was heading straight for his country and family it fueled him to keep on fighting even when Salamanca, his home town, eventually fell to the invasion.

In tears over it he managed to save one piece of heritage, an old conquistador plate armor found within a museum. Wearing it ever since he's vowed to take it back when Spain is finally liberated. Fortunately, even though the monuments and heritage of his people were destroyed, it's citizens were spared as a majority of them were evacuated.

During his travels and campaigns Rolando has had the pleasure of acquainting himself with two individuals that seem tied to him by fate. The first is a spunky young American girl who lacks a sense of decency. While brash Rolando senses there is more to the girl than she lets on, but doesn't dare overstep his boundaries. The second is a rather tall and friendly Serbian from the former Yugoslavia. He has a hearty demeanor, but drinks an excessive amount of alcohol.

Appearance
latest

Name: Sam Eloise / Age: 20 / Height: 172cm (5'6") / Weight: 56kg (125lbs)/ Gender: Female
Nationality: American (United States)
Branch of Service: US Army
Experience: Recruit
TSF: A-10C Thunderbolt
TSF Loadout: Gun Sweeper

4x WS-16 Assault Cannon (8x36mm and 2x120mm Magazines)
2x GAU-8 Avenger
Javelin CIDS Mk. 1
2x CIWS-1B

Personality:
Sam is, simply put, a brash individual. She's not afraid to share her opinion even if it may be wrong. Using profanity and even getting violent at times, she doesn't share the reserved attitude of most around her. Despite this, she has little trouble following orders if it deals with killing BETA. Instead of debating about specifics she's simply content with being told where they are and which ones to kill. If not obvious, she has a strong vendetta against the BETA. When asked at what point she'd be satisfied and could let it go she replied with. "As long as there is BETA I'll be there to kill em."

Being physically tough, she has high pain tolerance. Able to take a beating and still talk shit as if it hadn't happened. While not fearless, she knows when to "shut up and nut up" as she puts it. In her free time she takes to recreational activities. From shooting and cleaning her M16 to reading books or simply laying around. She tends to do things on her own instead of with others, but isn't against company.

History:
Growing up in an orphanage in the states, Sam's early life wasn't easy. With only her older brother to act as family she felt isolated even while being surrounded by kids her age. It didn't help that the workers there tried to save a dim and nickle whenever they could. While it allowed for saving money it made living in the orphanage unpleasant. All the clothing were hand-me-downs and the food, if it could be called that, was the same year round.

It didn't help that Sam was one of few girls living there. She was constantly bullied by the boys and additionally those at school. The only solace she seemed to have at the time was her brother who was soon taken away by the US Army. Growing a thick skin as a consequence, Sam kept in touch with her last remaining family. Writing letters often and going out whenever her brother could find time. While apart they didn't grow estranged, even when he was shipped overseas.

During this time they shared more letters than ever before. Hiding secret messages only they could recognize to share small pieces of what was actually going on. For awhile her brother's letters were filled with hope, but as the war went on they soon were filled with despair. On the surface one couldn't notice it as the context of the letter was hopeful. However, with how he worded it and the lack of hidden messages it showed to her he was losing will even to communicate.

Writing a encouraging letter in response Sam tried everything she could to help him, but it proved to be futile as within months the letters stopped coming and she learned of his inevitable death. Extremely distraught to the point of going stoic she grew reserved for some time before eventually coming out of it. When of age she immediately joined the US Army. Having conditioned herself the time prior she adjusted quickly and within two years was shipped overseas to combat the BETA.

From her travels and battles she's grown to know the two men who always work beside her. One, a big ass serb with no sense of self preservation and the other a old Mexican who looks like he's from the 17th century.​

Last edited:
All 3 approved.

I know nothing of Muv-Luv, but this is interesting. Plus @Akashi is here so I can trust this will be good.

I will watch the show and return educated.

Reactions: Akashi
Status
Not open for further replies.