Murder XX: A Night In Terror Town

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
8UG3L.jpg

"Sex is when a guy takes his dick and sticks it in a chick's pussy." Chucky explained nonchalantly before turning back to Grell and Ethan and shrugging. "See, that wasn't so hard, was it?"

Upon hearing Vlad tell Delson off, Chucky let out a hearty laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh, you show that annoying teenage fuck who's boss, Vlad!" Chucky exclaimed before turning to Deleon and raising the good 'ole middle finger.

@BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Verite @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Crow

nyVmAVd.jpg

"..."

Jack could only remain silent at those words. Once again, she figured that such language was for people who could afford an education.

@thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin @Yun Lee @Verite @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Crow

• Love
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
Theo Raeken

Theo kept his composure and looked over at Deslin. He was sure that the others would ruin him if he kept talking to him. It was fine. He took a deep breath and attempted to pull Deslin away. Come on, give the man to give some else to focus on besides his pain. Something else.... what could he possibly do? Before he even thought it through or reminded himself that it was stupid, he attempted to kiss Deslin. It would change the topic or at least calm him down... fuck, what had he done?

@dark @thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin

announcement-trailer-cult-of-chucky.jpg

"Well, I don't hear ya denying it." Chucky replied with a smirk. Even if he wasn't getting the reaction he necessarily wanted, Chucky was still happy that his words were having some effect on them, whether it be annoyance, anger, or simply frustration.

uJRVP.jpg

"Jesus, your ass is still alive too?" Chucky asked rhetorically, having hoped that Deleon had died along with the other three. Mainly because, like Grell, it was gonna be hard to resist killing him throughout their little venture.

@Yun Lee @dark @Verite @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @BarrenThin

Delsin sighed, talking through gritted teeth "Honestly, I'm surprised as well."

There was a momentary pause in his step, before Vlad actually laughed aloud. The sound was manic and full of a sort of biting mockery. "You're very close-minded and selfish, aren't you, boy? I've only just met you, and I can tell. Everything is about you. Even the tragedies of others are about you." The Vampire snorted derisively.
"'I've failed them! I should have done something! Woe is me!" His tone full of sarcasm and his hand placed dramatically over his unbeating heart, Vlad's smile slowly faded into a scowl. "I am the King of Sylvania, Lord of the Night, and I have seen and inflicted more death than you could dream up in your worst nightmare, so do not patronize me, mortal."

With that, he continued.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Darkseide @Station​

ae1b3cfd3661539d0fb6e62c6c88cddb.gif

Delsin frowned and knew when he was being called out.

"We come from different worlds, pal. I don't care if you were the DUP's Top dog or a king who lives in royalty as well as you don't give a rat's ass if I saved more damn lives then you killed. "

"So please, show me the way, your majesty "

"I'm not your underling."

Before Delsin could get in a nasty response to the possessed doll, Theo turned around and pulled him close, kissing him.. on the lips."

His eyes widened as he quickly realized Theo had kissed him.

That had shut him up quite quickly.

@dark @thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin @LuckycoolHawk9

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Darkseide @Station

Theo Raeken

Theo wasn't sure what shocked him more. That he had done that.... or that he hadn't stopped him or pulled back or reacted in any way. God, what had he done? Fuck, he had to make this look normal. Fuck. Fuck. Theo's mind raced with a million thoughts. He had done that in front of everyone. Fuck. How to fix this. Where was Yuri? Prove he was just like them. He wasn't gay.... it had just been his first thought. Why did that have to be his first thought? Where the fuck was Yuri? After a few minutes, locating her, he would gently pull the book and kiss her. That would make everything right..... right?

God, what if it didn't? Having panicked so much in the few moments, he took off his shirt to wipe his brow.

tumblr_odvzi8zP041vo8gi0o1_250.gif

It wasn't like things could get worse than that, right?

@dark @thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin @Minerva @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Everyone Alive

"We come from different worlds, pal. I don't care if you were the DUP's Top dog or a king who lives in royalty as well as you don't give a rat's ass if I saved more damn lives then you killed. "

Before Delsin could get in a nasty response to the possessed doll, Theo turned around and pulled him close, kissing him.. on the lips."

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah @Darkseide @Station
Theo Raeken

Theo kept his composure and looked over at Deslin. He was sure that the others would ruin him if he kept talking to him. It was fine. He took a deep breath and attempted to pull Deslin away. Come on, give the man to give some else to focus on besides his pain. Something else.... what could he possibly do? Before he even thought it through or reminded himself that it was stupid, he attempted to kiss Deslin. It would change the topic or at least calm him down... fuck, what had he done?

Theo Raeken

tenor.gif

"The fuck is wrong with you people..." Chucky asked aloud, as a loss for words when Theo kissed Deslin out of fucking nowhere, and then fucking kiss Yuri as well.

What the fuck was happening.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Minerva @whoeverthefuck

Well, at least Jack didn't seem to get what Chucky was saying. But Grell soon turned her attention to Theo. "Really? Two people? Aren't you a bit young to be a slut, dear?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Theo Raeken

Theo wasn't sure what shocked him more. That he had done that.... or that he hadn't stopped him or pulled back or reacted in any way. God, what had he done? Fuck, he had to make this look normal. Fuck. Fuck. Theo's mind raced with a million thoughts. He had done that in front of everyone. Fuck. How to fix this. Where was Yuri? Prove he was just like them. He wasn't gay.... it had just been his first thought. Why did that have to be his first thought? Where the fuck was Yuri? After a few minutes, locating her, he would gently pull the book and kiss her. That would make everything right..... right?

God, what if it didn't? Having panicked so much in the few moments, he took off his shirt to wipe his brow.

@dark @thatguyinthestore @BarrenThin @Minerva @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Everyone Alive
tenor.gif

"The fuck is wrong with you people..." Chucky asked aloud, as a loss for words when Theo kissed Deslin out of fucking nowhere, and then fucking kiss Yuri as well.

What the fuck was happening.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Minerva @whoeverthefuck
tumblr_oxrkru2FeZ1qjkre8o5_250.png

"Wh-what's happening? I don't think we're ready for that!" She shouted. Well, she barely knew Theo, so that sort of came out of left field. She decided to hit him on the head with her book.

Well, at least Jack didn't seem to get what Chucky was saying. But Grell soon turned her attention to Theo. "Really? Two people? Aren't you a bit young to be a slut, dear?"

@LuckycoolHawk9
"Pot. Kettle. Black." Chucky said as he deadpanned.

@Yun Lee

tumblr_inline_o0vlo2OJgr1rxsf53_100.png

"Kids are always getting more and more eager every year," Ethan commented, pursing his lips. At least someone was trying to make the best of everything, it seemed. Guess fear really did ignite passion. Still, to be so spontaneous about his actions... Ethan never ran into a crowd quite like this before.

He nonchalantly punted Chucky for his words, then stepped back.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Minerva

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Theo Raeken

Theo took a breath. What the fuck had he just done? God fucking damnit, he had done it again. It didn't matter that he didn't have his supernatural powers. He should have known better.

He focused and counted to ten. One, two, three, move away from oncoming book.

Theo focused and counted some more. Four, five, six.... " It's not being a slut if it's only a kiss," he simply replied back to her. He needed to turn this away from. How to spin this.....how to spin this.

He immediately realized there was no way to spin it, so he did the most honest thing he had said before. " I panicked and don't pretend you haven't here before. I just needed something to shut everyone up. It worked, didn't it? Those kisses meant nothing." He decided to omit the fact he was bi-sexual, as he slid his shirt back on.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Minerva @dark @Verite

A wicked grin formed across his features. "You didn't deny a word I said, you sniveling whelp!" He cackled. "I don't need to defend myself from you; You've shown how weak you are on your own."
Theo Raeken

"You are an idiot."

@LuckycoolHawk9

"Perhaps, but one is never too young to be a fool," The vampire looked over his shoulder at Grell as he walked.

"Kids are always getting more and more eager every year," Ethan commented, pursing his lips. At least someone was trying to make the best of everything, it seemed. Guess fear really did ignite passion. Still, to be so spontaneous about his actions... Ethan never ran into a crowd quite like this before.

Vlad looked at this blatant assault on his ally, tilted his head, then spoke. "You're an idiot, too." The vampire looked at Grell and crossed his arms. "Do you really expect me to be able to keep him under control after that?"

He bared his fangs at Ethan. "Or to want to?"

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Darkseide

HJtQOvN.png

"..."

... This was fine.

3WkYRIp.png

If it was the end of the world, might as well let the young ones have some fun. The doll was getting punted, so that was good too.

"Kid, might want to ask for permission next time," Robert said to Theo after seeing Yuri's less-than-pleased reaction.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Minerva @BarrenThin @Verite

• Love
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
The punt was appreciated, but Vlad's outburst took the satisfaction away fast. Grell turned to Vlad, stepping in front of Ethan with her fists on her hips. "He was only defending me! Your little doll instigated it by calling me a slut in the first place!"

@BarrenThin @Verite @thatguyinthestore

"SHIT!!!" Chucky shouted, still managing to hold onto his scythe despite being punted.

Once he landed, Chucky grilped his scythe and held it high in the air before screaming.

tumblr_o1vj0jN6vT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

"YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER!!! I'M GONNA CUT OFF YOUR FUCKING HEAD!!!!" Chucky screamed, though he mentally stopped himself and turned to Vlad before he did anything.

"Let me have the fucking exception this one time. I've been holding off all goddamn day, and I've gotten punted like ten fucking times. This asshole needs to be taught a fucking lesson when I REPLACE HIS HEAD WITH HIS FUCKING DICK!!!" The doll shouted, now gripping his scythe so tightly that his plastic knuckles were turning white.

@BarrenThin @Verite @Yun les @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Minerva

Theo Raeken

" That might have worked better. I was panicking...... not that they meant anything. Not at all." He took a deep breath and continued to focus, clutching his knife in his hand. He was silent and decided to turn to Robert. "What's your name?" He asked Robert.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Atomyk @dark @Minerva @BarrenThin @Verite

The punt was appreciated, but Vlad's outburst took the satisfaction away fast. Grell turned to Vlad, stepping in front of Ethan with her fists on her hips. "He was only defending me! Your little doll instigated it by calling me a slut in the first place!"

"Do you make a habit of provoking a barely restrained, violent killer? Can you really not see how stupid that is?" The vampire narrowed his eyes at her. "I'm constantly having to remind him not to kill anyone without physical assaults against his person. Is the potential loss of life worth your petty honor?"
"SHIT!!!" Chucky shouted, still managing to hold onto his scythe despite being punted.

Once he landed, Chucky grilped his scythe and held it high in the air before screaming.

tumblr_o1vj0jN6vT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

"YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER!!! I'M GONNA CUT OFF YOUR FUCKING HEAD!!!!" Chucky screamed, though he mentally stopped himself and turned to Vlad before he did anything.

"Let me have the fucking exception this one time. I've been holding off all goddamn day, and I've gotten punted like ten fucking times. This asshole needs to be taught a fucking lesson when I REPLACE HIS HEAD WITH HIS FUCKING DICK!!!" The doll shouted, now gripping his scythe so tightly that his plastic knuckles were turning white.

@BarrenThin @Verite @Yun les @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Minerva

The King of Sylvania motioned for silence. "Let them speak. Hopefully they have a better reason than the fact that you insulted her."

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Verite @Darkseide

A reason...? What could she possibly...aha! "A Death Scythe!" Grell blurted out. "I'll get you a Death Scythe of your very own, if you let Ethan free. And we won't attack Chucky anymore...as long as he stops being so insulting. Death Scythes are powerful weapons that only Grim Reapers can use, and you can slice through anything at all, no matter what it is! Kill demons, angels...anything!"

A reason...? What could she possibly...aha! "A Death Scythe!" Grell blurted out. "I'll get you a Death Scythe of your very own, if you let Ethan free. And we won't attack Chucky anymore...as long as he stops being so insulting. Death Scythes are powerful weapons that only Grim Reapers can use, and you can slice through anything at all, no matter what it is! Kill demons, angels...anything!"

Vlad paused, then tilted his head back. "You just said only a Grim Reaper can use it." His frown of anger changed to one of distrust.

@Crow @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @York @Sen @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Verite @Darkseide

"I don't give a fuck if you give me Jesus Christ's head on a fuckin silver platter! I want that bastard dead!" Chucky shouted to Grell, obviously not satisfied with her deal. As someone who'd killed with things such as a ruler, a yoyo, and a plastic toy hammer, Chucky didnt care for that dumb scythe.

Fuck your deals. Chucky's out for blood.

Vlad paused, then tilted his head back. "You just said only a Grim Reaper can use it." His frown of anger changed to one of distrust.

The doll was having a tantrum now. Robert wanted none of that.

He turned his attention to Theo, who, all in all, didn't seem to be coping so well. A situation like this was liable to make anyone at out, but there seemed to be something else going on. Now was really not the time for a crisis of sexuality, but Robert supposed no one ever got to choose the right time.

2gPIN2U.png

"The name's Robert," he said, crossing his arms. He felt off with his clothes still being wet from falling in the water. "You have experience with this sort of thing? The unexplainable? The supernatural?"

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Minerva @BarrenThin @Verite