Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
120.png

"Tch!"

Gon didn't really have much to say when Bowser revealed himself to be a big bad. He never cared for the glorified turtle anyway, so the thought of pummeling him in wasn't something the boy was opposed to. Still, without his powers, he admittedly didn't stand much of a chance against the self-proclaimed king, so he let the others deal with it, though... even Hina seemed to get something in by throwing her shoe. Perhaps this was another test of what it meant to be a Hunter, an application of how to adapt and contribute through unorthodox manner.

And the young Hunter figured he had a decent enough way of going about that.

He felt a little bad about what he planned to do to a little kid, but hey, people saw him as a kid too, right? After all, this was war! Or something.

Hoping to at least be able to retain some of his agility, the boy dashed over to Bowser Junior's position, appearing right in front of the young Koopa and grabbing him, picking him up over his own head and throwing the child onto the ground on his back shell, before leaping into the air and hoping to land on Junior's body and keep him down with his own body weight, like he was a regular goddamn Roman Reigns or something. Basically like so.

giphy.gif

It was probably a little overkill, but that was okay.

Looking over, he called out to Bowser while continuing to restrain the child to the best of his ability. "Hey, you! Aren't you forgetting something?!" He exclaimed, hoping to distract Bowser with the sight of his son in duress to let the others have an easier time close in on him.

@thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Crow @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Everyone

Without much to gamble on, Yumeko knew she had to do something. After all, people were counting on her! She couldn't stand by and do nothing! So, Yumeko took a torch off the wall and threw it at Bowser.
tumblr_inline_nio7l14tmE1r5l5el.jpg

"I'll fight fire with fire!" She was so proud of herself!

Even with his strength diminished, Axl was ready to lend a hand-or scythe.
GGAC_Axl_5H.png

Keeping a safe distance, Axl would use his chains and scythe to land an attack on Bowser's head!

Meanwhile, Mary and I-No had the same idea and began to grab as much money as possible.
19aa47262f0a8eb1341bec96bfe613b4.png

"Hey! Shouldn't you be using your magic to help us?!"
maxresdefault.jpg

"I used up my energy bringing you all here! Let a girl live a little, will you?"

@thatguyinthestore
@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @BowserFight​

"Very, very high," Mary replied to Ernesti, crossing her arms. "But looks like everyone chose to spare her, so not much we can do."

Unaware of what Mary was saying about her, Ririka wiped her tears away, completely stunned. "Y-Yusuke…I…"

I-No cut her off. "Typical. One cute little shy girl and they all fall to pieces…but whatever. The battle should be over now, so let's go collect your powers. Everybody, collect your weapons. Time for a key change!"

I-No began to once again play on her guitar, and everything around them faded away…almost as if this pawn shop, and the rest of this building, had been an illusion, as well. But considering all you'd been through thus far, what's one more illusion? Once it was all gone, however, everyone would find themselves surrounded by lava.
hqdefault.jpg

This was no doubt Corona Mountain, the volcano Kirari had supposedly comandeered.

"Okay, this is weird…shouldn't everyone's powers be back now?" But you would find that although weapons were available, your powers were not. Before you could elaborate further, however, a weak voice could be heard nearby.

"Nngh…shi…t…"

"Jersey?!" Recognizing the voice, I-No rushed to a familiar stag demon. Leeds was pinned to a rock wall by a stalagtite through his center. To his left was the entrance to a cave. "No! What the fuck happened?!"
2704446-thewolfamongus+2014-08-09+19-28-38-70.jpg

"He…he's too fuckin' strong…Couldn't stop him…fuck. Sorry, I-No…"

"Damn it! Will you be all right?"

"The fuck do I look like…a wuss? Ugh! …I just need a second…" Leeds, or Jersey, apparently, would lean back, going limp.

"…Is he…dead?" Yumeko asked. She would be answered by a faint snore.

"He's a tough old fart, he just needs some rest." I-No looked at the group. "Sorry, everyone, but if we want to stop this crime boss, it looks like we have no other choice…come on. Let's go." I-No would lead everyone into the cave.
Unlike the volcano, the cave was actually styled like a throne room. Gray metal lined the walls and floor, spikes and torches accented the area. And right before them, on a grand throne, was none other than the one person who claimed to own the volcano. Who had a son in the custody of the student council. Who had been there every step of the way, watching over the entire group.
maxresdefault.jpg

Seated before them was none other...than Bowser.

"It's time to cancel this show, once and for all!"

@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @dark @York @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Mari
Shantae nodded in agreement and chuckled with a warm smile. "We sure can, Maria. Who knows, you might even be able to come back to Scuttle Town with me and meet my friends Bolin and Sky." She said as she stood up and watched as the events played out before them, staying silent as I-No led them into the cave.

It was time to finish this...

"B-Bowser?!" Luigi asked as the Koopa King was revealed to be behind everything. All this, all of this, was Bowser's plan all along? All of it was Bowser's doing!

c58c2ba6523d733d38b4403d6dddc824

"Yeah, it was me all along, chumps! And you idiots were too dumb t'realize I was playin all of ya! GAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!" Bowser laughed, his laugh echoing throughout the throne room like it was a movie theater. Eventually, however, Bowser's laughing ceased and he fell back into his throne, crossing his legs and resting his cheek on his knuckles.

bowser_copy.png

"Tell ya what, I'll offer ya a fightin' chance. You guys're free t'go. Go back to yer homes 'n live out the rest'a yer pathetic lives in peace. But the losers that died gotta stay behind. Yer gonna get sold off t'the highest bidder. Consider it yer punishment fer losin' the games." Bowser said before smirking and glancing over to I-No. "Unless any'a ya 're stupid enough to take me on. Then you can end up like yer friend Jersey." Bowser said before chuckling and cracking his knuckles, almost expecting a fight to happen.

"Yeah, you tell 'em, Papa!" Bowser Jr yelled from the black before running over to the side of his dad's throne and playing with all the money that was nearby, tossing it up in the air and such.

@Yun Lee @Otto @LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @York @dark @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Mari

"Should have known you were up to no good..." Alesha grumbled as she unslung her shortbow once again, glaring the fat turtle down with a righteous fury building in her heart. Did this oaf believe that she would simply abandon her companion here in exchange for her own life? "Recall, King Bowser of the Koopas, what Alesha, She Who Smiles at Death, declared before you in the prison cell that you met her in," A hand plucked a single arrow from her quiver, one of many enchanted by her clan's shamans for moments such as these. A foci of raw magic and power, it would seek out the heart of any it was fired at from the dragonbone bow of the Mardu khan, and today, it would seek the heart of a dragon king. Whilr not certain to strike dead on and kill in a single shot... if it dug into the beast's flesh, it would certainly cause him greater suffering than any wound before.

"She told you that day, that if you struck her or her kin or threatened, that she would have no mercy for the dishonorable lizard known as you. No amount of apology or sniveling would save you from her wrath, for she would strike with the speed of the dragon's wings and the viciousness of a Mardu orc clansman. Her vengeance would be felt by your kin as well, each head added to her collection as trophies and proof of her worthiness to rule the Mardu as a dragon hunter and leader, and her vengeance would be endured by your kingdom as well, each village a scorched monument and each castle a demolished reminder of her devotion to justice..."

"Woe upon your bloodline, King Bowser, last of the Koopas' rulers, for you have provoked the wrath of Alesha, She Who Smiles at Death," Alesh called out as a smirk came to her lips, tongue lashing out as she hungered for the coming battle, "You have offended her and her companions, and vengeance must be delivered. Many may choose to stand with or against me in this fight, but I will not falter in my hunt. By the end of the evening, your head shall be mine."
FortunateQuarrelsomeArmednylonshrimp-max-1mb.gif

"BWAHAHAHAHA!! Oh, that's friggin hilarious! Give it up for the redhead knight in shinin' armor, everybody! She thinks she can honestly take me, what a friggin riot!!" Bowser bellowed as he stood up yet again and smirked towards Alesha.

"Well c'mon then..." Bowser mused with a huge shit eating grin on his face as he stared right at Alesha.

kick_ass_bowser_by_superaj3-d6psgha.gif

"Take yer best shot."

@Khan of the Mardu
CLING!

CLANG!

Ernesti would find that both his swords didn't hit Bowser, but rather, he held up both his arms to easily block the attacks by letting them hit the spiked bracelets that he wore. Bowser simply looked up at Ernesti and smirked before kicking the mecha away with his left foot, said foot colliding with its chest.

"S'that all you got? I expected more from a 'powerful warrior' like you!"

@Crow @Khan of the Mardu @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee
The arrow to the knee was successful, with Bowser falling to one knee because of it. Yet, he still didn't seem phased, only looking back up to Alesha with the same smirk as before.

"Well played, twerp..." Bowser muttered before opening his mouth wide. A whole stream of fire soon came out of his mouth, threatening to engulf Yusuke before he would have a chance to strike Bowser's other knee.

250px-Bowsersfirebreath.png

@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @BowserFight
Bowser Jr only stuck his tongue out towards Hina, signifying that the answer was "no."

Eventually, the flames died down, and Bowser would stand up again, yanking the arrow out of his knee and snapping it in half like it was a twig.

"You twerps done yet? Maybe you should just take my deal and go back home with yer tails between yer legs." Bowser said as he stared at the group menacingly, not attacking any of them as he did so.

@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @BowserFight
Without much to gamble on, Yumeko knew she had to do something. After all, people were counting on her! She couldn't stand by and do nothing! So, Yumeko took a torch off the wall and threw it at Bowser.

GGAC_Axl_5H.png

Keeping a safe distance, Axl would use his chains and scythe to land an attack on Bowser's head!

Meanwhile, Mary and I-No had the same idea and began to grab as much money as possible.

maxresdefault.jpg

"I used up my energy bringing you all here! Let a girl live a little, will you?"

@thatguyinthestore
@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @BowserFight​
Ami Kawashima
@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore
@BowserFight

Ami didn't seem too phased that this was all an illusion; it looks like they were sure experiencing alot of these recently anyways. Though it was pretty evident that the whole plan had begun to fall apart; those with powers did not seem to be getting them back, looks like Jersey, the creature they had fought at the beginning of their arrival had certainly taken a beating. On the other hand, where the heck was Bowser and his bratty little kid?

Well, she got that answer sooner rather than later; as I-No lead them into a cave, that honestly looked like a boss room straight out of a videogame... They found the true perpetrator behind this whole event; Bowser, and his little son too (apparently), who had been keeping an eye on them the entire time.

He offered them a "deal", well... Hardly a deal, more like an ultimatum; do it his way, or their way. His way involved traficking off all those who had died, including Ami herself of course, but their way? Well, they had to take care of the big "man" himself, though honestly... What WAS Bowser anyways? An overgrown dragon/turtle hybrid? That apparently lead a an army of misfit minions no less? And, she honestly had to wonder who in the world had it in them to procreate with him, or at least that's how he assumed his son came to be.

Though these were all questions for later, as it looks like there was one last obstacle preventing them from going home right now; Bowser himself.

dr16ZYF.png

"Aww... That's cute. You want to make a deal, don't you?" She taunted.

However, there appeared to be an honest moment where she took the time to think it over, or perhaps she just feigned it for the sake of a little extra insult to injury. Then, she spoke, her answer as clear as day possibly could be.

yAGFibF.png

"Well, you can shove it right up your ass!" She said, her tone almost mockingly sweet as she spoke.

Though as she tried to taunt Bowser, she did steal a few looks around the room, seeming to be looking for a button or some sort of weapon she could use to her advantage. After all, if this was anything like a videogame boss battle, there was bound to be one... Right?​

"A virtuous khan does not back down from a battle she accepted the challenge for."

As if to accentuate the message clearly to the buffoon, Alesha came out of her roll into a crouch, her hand working to pull free another arrow from her quiver. This time, she aimed for his other knee, hoping to send him reeling to the ground once again, and leave him helpless to Ernesti's next attack.
Bowser, not about to fall for the same trick twice, simply stepped out of the way of the arrow, letting it hit the wall behind him.

"You really thought that'd work again?! Yer dumber than I thought!"

"No I'm not!" Ernesti's voice emerged from Ikaruga once more, standing up and performing the exact same move as previously, running up and slamming its dual-wields upon Bowser to slash his chest. Believing that Bowser would counter it in a similiar fashion as before, Ikaruga's four backarms popped out of its back, preparing to counter Bowser's strikes - two grasping Bowser's fat arms, one grasping his non-arrowed knee and the final one being shoved in his face in a very literal sense, creating the scene of a struggle between titans.

"Four more than you, your Majesty! Try getting out of this!"

@thatguyinthestore @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @BowserFight
Ernesti's ploy would have worked on Bowser, the Koop King's limbs becoming wrapped up in his extra arms when he attempted to counter his attack. However, as soon as this happened, Bowser simply reeled his head back and plunged it forward, effectively headbutting the mech in the chest, allowing Bowser to break free from its grasp.

120.png

"Tch!"

Gon didn't really have much to say when Bowser revealed himself to be a big bad. He never cared for the glorified turtle anyway, so the thought of pummeling him in wasn't something the boy was opposed to. Still, without his powers, he admittedly didn't stand much of a chance against the self-proclaimed king, so he let the others deal with it, though... even Hina seemed to get something in by throwing her shoe. Perhaps this was another test of what it meant to be a Hunter, an application of how to adapt and contribute through unorthodox manner.

And the young Hunter figured he had a decent enough way of going about that.

He felt a little bad about what he planned to do to a little kid, but hey, people saw him as a kid too, right? After all, this was war! Or something.

Hoping to at least be able to retain some of his agility, the boy dashed over to Bowser Junior's position, appearing right in front of the young Koopa and grabbing him, picking him up over his own head and throwing the child onto the ground on his back shell, before leaping into the air and hoping to land on Junior's body and keep him down with his own body weight, like he was a regular goddamn Roman Reigns or something. Basically like so.

giphy.gif

It was probably a little overkill, but that was okay.

Looking over, he called out to Bowser while continuing to restrain the child to the best of his ability. "Hey, you! Aren't you forgetting something?!" He exclaimed, hoping to distract Bowser with the sight of his son in duress to let the others have an easier time close in on him.

@thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Crow @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Everyone

GGAC_Axl_5H.png

maxresdefault.jpg

@thatguyinthestore
@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @BowserFight
As soon as Bowser broke free from the mech, he noticed Gon completely manhandling his son! Suddenly, Bowser's eye twitched as he heard Jr yelp out in pain from Gon's attack before running over to Gon in a burst of uncontrollable anger.

9_D6Lb.gif

"GET AWAY FROM MY SON, YA LITTLE TWERP!!" Bowser shouted in a voice loud enough to shake the walls of the entire throne room as he rushed over to Gon.

...only to get hit in the back with a torch, followed by getting struck on the head with Axl's scythe before he could even reach Gon.

tumblr_mm6rp54JVk1rrftcdo1_500.gif

"HRK!!!"

Bowser soon collapsed to the ground, the scythe to the head being what appeared to be the final blow.

"I-is it over?" Luigi asked as he peeked his head up from the back of the group, gazing upon Bowser's currently unconscious state with an uneasy look on his face.

@Yun Lee @Verite @Kaykay @York @Gummi Bunnies @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BowserFight

Wow. That was easy.
axl-low.png

"Well, you know what they say: the bigger they are, the harder they fall."

"So...did we win?"

"Hard to say, love. But for whatever reason...I still don't feel up to par like usual." Powers still seemed to be gone, so...hm. "Maybe we just gotta wait a moment and it'll kick in?"

"...nope! Still nothin'."

But suddenly, there would be something. From behind the group floated an ethereal sphere, one that looked like pure magic.
latest

"Ooh! That's so pretty!" Yumeko reached out to touch it, but Ririka grabbed her arm.

"W-Wait...that could be some sort of secret attack."

The sphere would float around the group, before floating over to Bowser's general area.

@Yun Lee @Verite @Kaykay @York @Gummi Bunnies @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BowserFight​

Wow. That was easy.
axl-low.png

"So...did we win?"

"Hard to say, love. But for whatever reason...I still don't feel up to par like usual." Powers still seemed to be gone, so...hm. "Maybe we just gotta wait a moment and it'll kick in?"

But suddenly, there would be something. From behind the group floated an ethereal sphere, one that looked like pure magic.
latest

"Ooh! That's so pretty!" Yumeko reached out to touch it, but Ririka grabbed her arm.

The sphere would float around the group, before floating over to Bowser's general area.

@Yun Lee @Verite @Kaykay @York @Gummi Bunnies @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BowserFight​
Bowser soon awoke as this happened, the Koopa King standing up when the smash ball floated over to him.

"Heh heh..." He chuckled before grabbing the object and looking over to the group, his entire body glowing as he did so. Most notably were his eyes, which now lacked pupils and were instead replaced by a white glow.

bowser_070704a-l.jpg

"Heh... you chumps're gonna gettit now!" He said with a smirk as he gazed upon the group.

After a few short moments that felt like an eternity, a brief flash of light enveloped the entire room, blinding all of its occupants. When the light dimmed, new figure stood in Bowser's place...

latest

Giga Bowser!

"GAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!! You chumps had yer chance t'leave!! Now yer in fer the ultimate pummeling!" Giga Bowser said to the group, his voice now a whole lot deeper and menacing than even Bowser's was.

tumblr_mngvf2Jw7q1rutsz9o1_250.gif

"ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAR!!!!"

It was time for the true final battle to begin.

@Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Otto @Khan of the Mardu @Verite @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @York @Mason Moretti @Crow @Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @GigaBowserFight

Bowser, not about to fall for the same trick twice, simply stepped out of the way of the arrow, letting it hit the wall behind him.

Ernesti's ploy would have worked on Bowser, the Koop King's limbs becoming wrapped up in his extra arms when he attempted to counter his attack. However, as soon as this happened, Bowser simply reeled his head back and plunged it forward, effectively headbutting the mech in the chest, allowing Bowser to break free from its grasp.

As soon as Bowser broke free from the mech, he noticed Gon completely manhandling his son! Suddenly, Bowser's eye twitched as he heard Jr yelp out in pain from Gon's attack before running over to Gon in a burst of uncontrollable anger.

9_D6Lb.gif

"GET AWAY FROM MY SON, YA LITTLE TWERP!!" Bowser shouted in a voice loud enough to shake the walls of the entire throne room as he rushed over to Gon.

...only to get hit in the back with a torch, followed by getting struck on the head with Axl's scythe before he could even reach Gon.

"HRK!!!"

Bowser soon collapsed to the ground, the scythe to the head being what appeared to be the final blow.

"I-is it over?" Luigi asked as he peeked his head up from the back of the group, gazing upon Bowser's currently unconscious state with an uneasy look on his face.

@Yun Lee @Verite @Kaykay @York @Gummi Bunnies @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @BowserFight

Wow. That was easy.
axl-low.png

"So...did we win?"

latest

Bowser soon awoke as this happened, the Koopa King standing up when the smash ball floated over to him.

"Heh heh..." He chuckled before grabbing the object and looking over to the group, his entire body glowing as he did so. Most notably were his eyes, which now lacked pupils and were instead replaced by a white glow.

bowser_070704a-l.jpg

"Heh... you chumps're gonna gettit now!" He said with a smirk as he gazed upon the group.

After a few short moments that felt like an eternity, a brief flash of light enveloped the entire room, blinding all of its occupants. When the light dimmed, new figure stood in Bowser's place...

latest

Giga Bowser!

"GAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!! You chumps had yer chance t'leave!! Now yer in fer the ultimate pummeling!" Giga Bowser said to the group, his voice now a whole lot deeper and menacing than even Bowser's was.

"ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAR!!!!"

@Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Otto @Khan of the Mardu @Verite @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @York @Mason Moretti @Crow @Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @GigaBowserFight

Ikaruga got up from the second collision, just in time for its pilot to see Bowser assume a second form - Giga Bowser.

"Ikaruga can't fly or shoot while our powers are taken," Ernesti, operating Ikaruga from the inside, says as he attempts to activate beam attacks and flight. "Such is the nature of mana. How can I..."

Of course, a little upgrade that he had recently used against that goddamn robo-dragon. Man that was impractical.

Ikaruga's four backarms popped up once more, extending in a manner similiar to glorified grappling hooks. All four were aimed to wrap around Bowser's legs in order to trip him.

WKw69PJ.jpg

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall!"

But how fast do they get up?

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Otto @Khan of the Mardu @Verite @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @York @Mason Moretti @Crow @Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Archmage Jeremiah @GigaBowserFight​

Ikaruga got up from the second collision, just in time for its pilot to see Bowser assume a second form - Giga Bowser.

"Ikaruga can't fly or shoot while our powers are taken," Ernesti, operating Ikaruga from the inside, says as he attempts to activate beam attacks and flight. "Such is the nature of mana. How can I..."

Of course, a little upgrade that he had recently used against that goddamn robo-dragon. Man that was impractical.

Ikaruga's four backarms popped up once more, extending in a manner similiar to glorified grappling hooks. All four were aimed to wrap around Bowser's legs in order to trip him.

WKw69PJ.jpg

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall!"

But how fast do they get up?

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Otto @Khan of the Mardu @Verite @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @York @Mason Moretti @Crow @Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Archmage Jeremiah @GigaBowserFight​
Giga Bowser simply stood in place as the mechanical arms flew towards his legs and attempted to wrap them up and trip him. Though, when they were close enough, Giga Bowser smirked and leaped high up in the air (a lot higher than you'd assume a beast of his size to be able to, in fact.)

Once Giga Bowser reached his peak height, the beast butt stomped Ikaruga's extra appendages, instantly crushing them thanks to his size alone, not to mention the extra power provided thanks to the height he butt stomped from.

"You really thought you could trip me again? Maybe yer old dog should learn some new tricks!" Giga Bowser said as he ran over to Ikaruga and lifted it up with both hands before throwing the mech to the other side of the room, sending it crashing into the wall.

@Crow

9_D6Lb.gif

"HRK!!!"

Wow. That was easy.
axl-low.png

"So...did we win?"

latest

bowser_070704a-l.jpg

latest

Giga Bowser!

"ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAR!!!!"

Ami Kawashima
@Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Otto @Khan of the Mardu @Verite @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Crow @Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah
@GigaBowserFight

Seeing Bowser knocked down like that, Ami grew suspicious, instantly realizing that things seemed a little... Too easy. Sure enough, they were. A strange ball of light began to float towards Bowser, which Ami attempted to get in the way of it, but to no avail. Looks like Bowser was revived, and alot stronger than before... Oh dear...

olEvjG8.png

"You've got to be kidding me..." Ami muttered.

Thinking quickly, she headed for Bowser's pile of gold coins, positioning herself in a good spot... Incase she needed a bargaining chip or something, before she grabbed the nearest torch, and decided to toss it as best as she could towards Bowser. She wasn't too sure if it would work with Bowser all beefed up like this, but... Well, she had a few backup plans, juuust incase.​

Giga Bowser simply stood in place as the mechanical arms flew towards his legs and attempted to wrap them up and trip him. Though, when they were close enough, Giga Bowser smirked and leaped high up in the air (a lot higher than you'd assume a beast of his size to be able to, in fact.)

Once Giga Bowser reached his peak height, the beast butt stomped Ikaruga's extra appendages, instantly crushing them thanks to his size alone, not to mention the extra power provided thanks to the height he butt stomped from.

"You really thought you could trip me again? Maybe yer old dog should learn some new tricks!" Giga Bowser said as he ran over to Ikaruga and lifted it up with both hands before throwing the mech to the other side of the room, sending it crashing into the wall.

@Crow

latest

Yamashiro watched and waited as the others were attacking Bowser... now Giga Bowser. She was not shy about attacking, ever... but Yamashiro always waited until the moment the battleship thought was the perfect time to strike. This patience was from the fleet's need to conserve resources in times of longer or cut supply lines. She also wanted to observe the beast's means of attack, before deciding on how to approach the task.

She attached what looked like a very rounded, heavy bomb to the bottom of her Zuiun. Yamashiro then loaded Zuiun on her flight deck, as she spoke to the pilot loudly among all the noise and chaos:

"Zuiun, please be very careful! The bomb is very dangerous, and will slow you down considerably!"

Yamashiro then winked. The pilot nodded and winked back at Yamashiro as she took off with the large bomb.

$

The plane would then approach Giga Bowser at a high altitude, and slower than normal speed. What no one else would know, though, is that the bomb was actually a hollow plastic shell, so the Zuiun was as fast as maneuverable as it can be.

Meanwhile, at ground level Yamashiro rotated her 35.6cm guns into position, keeping it aimed between where Giga Bowser and Zuiun. Her shells might not break its skin or shell, but she wanted Zuiun to lure the beast up into the air again so she (and anyone else who noticed her attentively keeping the guns aimed) could unload a barrage which might stun Bowser and cause the great fall Ernesti was trying to accomplish. She then whispered softly to herself:

"Come on, jump to get that big bomb, you big beast."

@thatguyinthestore @Crow

@Crow
Ami Kawashima
@Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Otto @Khan of the Mardu @Verite @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Crow @Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah
@GigaBowserFight

Seeing Bowser knocked down like that, Ami grew suspicious, instantly realizing that things seemed a little... Too easy. Sure enough, they were. A strange ball of light began to float towards Bowser, which Ami attempted to get in the way of it, but to no avail. Looks like Bowser was revived, and alot stronger than before... Oh dear...

olEvjG8.png

Thinking quickly, she headed for Bowser's pile of gold coins, positioning herself in a good spot... Incase she needed a bargaining chip or something, before she grabbed the nearest torch, and decided to toss it as best as she could towards Bowser. She wasn't too sure if it would work with Bowser all beefed up like this, but... Well, she had a few backup plans, juuust incase.​

latest

Yamashiro watched and waited as the others were attacking Bowser... now Giga Bowser. She was not shy about attacking, ever... but Yamashiro always waited until the moment the battleship thought was the perfect time to strike. This patience was from the fleet's need to conserve resources in times of longer or cut supply lines. She also wanted to observe the beast's means of attack, before deciding on how to approach the task.

She attached what looked like a very rounded, heavy bomb to the bottom of her Zuiun. Yamashiro then loaded Zuiun on her flight deck, as she spoke to the pilot loudly among all the noise and chaos:

"Zuiun, please be very careful! The bomb is very dangerous, and will slow you down considerably!"

Yamashiro then winked. The pilot nodded and winked back at Yamashiro as she took off with the large bomb.

$

The plane would then approach Giga Bowser at a high altitude, and slower than normal speed. What no one else would know, though, is that the bomb was actually a hollow plastic shell, so the Zuiun was as fast as maneuverable as it can be.

Meanwhile, at ground level Yamashiro rotated her 35.6cm guns into position, keeping it aimed between where Giga Bowser and Zuiun. Her shells might not break its skin or shell, but she wanted Zuiun to lure the beast up into the air again so she (and anyone else who noticed her attentively keeping the guns aimed) could unload a barrage which might stun Bowser and cause the great fall Ernesti was trying to accomplish. She then whispered softly to herself:

@thatguyinthestore @Crow

"That is a lot of enhancement magic," Ernesti was very astonished by the sight. A being with that much size and weight having that much dexterity and jumping capability?

After his backarms were crushed, all that was left were the cords that allowed extension, which retracted back to Ikaruga. The palms of the backarms were tattered, and all that remained were the mecha equivalent of stubby limbs. That was when Bowser tossed Ikaruga to a wall.

Ikaruga clung onto the wall, scaling down it. It needed a bit of time to recovery after the impact, so Ernesti took this opportunity to take a backseat and strategise.

"Ironic how I'm the one with defunct backarms now," Ernesti sighs as the cords extended and contracted from his palm-damaged backarms.

"... or maybe they're only defunct as arms..."

Yamashiro and Ami were now in action. With the Seaplane and Zuiun flying about, Yamashiro's firepower, and Ami going after Bowser's precious money, there seemed to be enough distractions to pull the next move off.

Ikaruga, after having tied the residual cords of its backarms into a lasso, prepares to strike. Ernesti times the attack right so that Ikaruga can lasso Giga Bowser's neck from the back while he was distracted by other things.

S2dKnHR.jpg

"Everyone, I'm counting on you!"

Yee-haw.

@thatguyinthestore @Mari @York @GigaBowserFight​

Ami Kawashima
@GigaBowserFight

olEvjG8.png

The torch would just bounce off of Giga Bowser's side, the Koopa King not seeming to even notice it. Or if he did, it was so inneffective that he just ignored it.

"You get away from my coins!" Came the voice of Bowser Jr, who seemed to have recovered after having the snot beaten out of him by Gon. The young tyke then let out a high pitched scream as he ran over to Ami and kicked her right in the knee!

latest

$

@thatguyinthestore @Crow

Whatever Yamashiro had been planning appeared to have worked, as Giga Bowser soon leaped high up in the air to the point where he was at high level with the plane.

However, unlike what was probably expected from Yamashiro, Giga Bowser would grab the plane with both hands before sending it crashing it into the wall opposite of where he threw Ernesti. Giga Bowser then landed on the ground, perfectly in sync with the explosions that came from Yamashiro's plane and the bomb it had attached to it.

"That is a lot of enhancement magic," Ernesti was very astonished by the sight. A being with that much size and weight having that much dexterity and jumping capability?

After his backarms were crushed, all that was left were the cords that allowed extension, which retracted back to Ikaruga. The palms of the backarms were tattered, and all that remained were the mecha equivalent of stubby limbs. That was when Bowser tossed Ikaruga to a wall.

Ikaruga clung onto the wall, scaling down it. It needed a bit of time to recovery after the impact, so Ernesti took this opportunity to take a backseat and strategise.

"Ironic how I'm the one with defunct backarms now," Ernesti sighs as the cords extended and contracted from his palm-damaged backarms.

"... or maybe they're only defunct as arms..."

Yamashiro and Ami were now in action. With the Seaplane and Zuiun flying about, Yamashiro's firepower, and Ami going after Bowser's precious money, there seemed to be enough distractions to pull the next move off.

Ikaruga, after having tied the residual cords of its backarms into a lasso, prepares to strike. Ernesti times the attack right so that Ikaruga can lasso Giga Bowser's neck from the back while he was distracted by other things.

S2dKnHR.jpg

"Everyone, I'm counting on you!"

Yee-haw.

@thatguyinthestore @Mari @York @GigaBowserFight
"Huh?"

However, it appeared that Ernesti wasn't even done yet, because as soon as Giga Bowser landed he was trying to lasso his neck like he was a horse or something.

Well, allowing the lasso to wrap around his neck, Giga Bowser simply grinned and grabbed the cord with both hands and yanked Ikaruga towards him, closing in with a roundhouse kick to the mech's face once it was close enough.

@Crow @Mari @York @Yun Lee @GigaBowserFight

Yumeko watched the torch bounce off Giga Bowser. "Aww...maybe he has another weakness?"

Mary rushed over to Yumeko, arms full of cash. "Hey, why not do your whole creepy red eye thing? You gotta be able to find a weakness!"

"I don't know! But in this room, it feels almost impossible to do that..."

Meanwhile, Ririka stood by, looking at the room uneasily. "..........."

Axl, on the other hand, gave a low whistle as Bowser transformed. "Okay! So this ain't as easy as I thought." He would use the same technique as before, keeping his distance while using his chain to reach Giga Bowser with his scythe.

Rita Hanson

Rita looked around the room and then back to Yunmeko and the other non-fighters. " So, do you guys have any idea on what can help weaken him? I am kind of useless without a FLUDD or well, any good weapons. Pretty sure a clipboard and journal won't do much. Wait, can I see that money?" Rita asked.

@Yun Lee @Everyone

Rita Hanson

Rita sighed, looking over at Mary. " Maybe it is possible that the money is what is causing this mess. Also, I would- but well, I have a feeling the giant lizard breath might notice. I wasn't planning on stealing it. Besides, isn't it selfish to take the money he probably obtained from trafficking?"

@Yun Lee

The torch would just bounce off of Giga Bowser's side, the Koopa King not seeming to even notice it. Or if he did, it was so inneffective that he just ignored it.

"You get away from my coins!" Came the voice of Bowser Jr, who seemed to have recovered after having the snot beaten out of him by Gon. The young tyke then let out a high pitched scream as he ran over to Ami and kicked her right in the knee!

Whatever Yamashiro had been planning appeared to have worked, as Giga Bowser soon leaped high up in the air to the point where he was at high level with the plane.

However, unlike what was probably expected from Yamashiro, Giga Bowser would grab the plane with both hands before sending it crashing it into the wall opposite of where he threw Ernesti. Giga Bowser then landed on the ground, perfectly in sync with the explosions that came from Yamashiro's plane and the bomb it had attached to it.

"Huh?"

However, it appeared that Ernesti wasn't even done yet, because as soon as Giga Bowser landed he was trying to lasso his neck like he was a horse or something.

Well, allowing the lasso to wrap around his neck, Giga Bowser simply grinned and grabbed the cord with both hands and yanked Ikaruga towards him, closing in with a roundhouse kick to the mech's face once it was close enough.

@Crow @Mari @York @Yun Lee @GigaBowserFight
Yumeko watched the torch bounce off Giga Bowser. "Aww...maybe he has another weakness?"

Mary rushed over to Yumeko, arms full of cash. "Hey, why not do your whole creepy red eye thing? You gotta be able to find a weakness!"

"I don't know! But in this room, it feels almost impossible to do that..."

Meanwhile, Ririka stood by, looking at the room uneasily. "..........."

Axl, on the other hand, gave a low whistle as Bowser transformed. "Okay! So this ain't as easy as I thought." He would use the same technique as before, keeping his distance while using his chain to reach Giga Bowser with his scythe.

Rita Hanson

Rita looked around the room and then back to Yunmeko and the other non-fighters. " So, do you guys have any idea on what can help weaken him? I am kind of useless without a FLUDD or well, any good weapons. Pretty sure a clipboard and journal won't do much. Wait, can I see that money?" Rita asked.

@Yun Lee @Everyone
"No, you can't see that money! There's a giant pile over there, get your own!"

@LuckycoolHawk9
Rita Hanson

Rita sighed, looking over at Mary. " Maybe it is possible that the money is what is causing this mess. Also, I would- but well, I have a feeling the giant lizard breath might notice. I wasn't planning on stealing it. Besides, isn't it selfish to take the money he probably obtained from trafficking?"

@Yun Lee

Ernesti saw opportunity in this. Before the roundhouse kick could strike, Ikaruga shifted positions so that it could land a pair of slashes via its dual blades onto Giga Bowser's thighs, then run on the thighs. It used these very same blades to cut the cord off before Giga Bowser could swing him around more.

Ikaruga swerves and lands on its feet, its soles screeching across the rocky floors.

"Only three left," Ernesti utters. "To think that this battle would've made me resort to dismantling my own partner bit by bit..."

He managed to hear Mary and Yumeko's conversation.

nvnNduQ.jpg

"Well, if it's almost impossible in this room, is it possible in other rooms?"

If Rita, Yumeko and Mary looked up, they would see the giant hulking Ikaruga, with Ernesti's voice emerging from it. It seemed to match the size range of regular, unadultered Bowser.

"Rita, if the money really is the problem, what do we do with it?" Ernesti's voice emerged as Ikaruga's head turned towards the lava rivers that decorated the place. Its purple eyes glowed as it turned back to Rita.

@thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mari @Yun Lee

Mary listened to Rita's impassioned speech, a scowl on her face.
1360153m_xl.jpg

"May I remind you that I'm as much a victim of the student council as you are? This money is reparations for that! But whatever." Mary would walk up to Bowser Jr. "Hey...you. You kept calling me Mama Peach. Why?" Maybe she was trying to distract him?

To Ernesti, Yumeko would shake her head. "No...it's always been rather hindered by this place. But in this room, it seems to be affected more than usual...maybe the source of our power drain is in this throne room?"

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

Mary listened to Rita's impassioned speech, a scowl on her face.
1360153m_xl.jpg

"May I remind you that I'm as much a victim of the student council as you are? This money is reparations for that! But whatever." Mary would walk up to Bowser Jr. "Hey...you. You kept calling me Mama Peach. Why?" Maybe she was trying to distract him?

To Ernesti, Yumeko would shake her head. "No...it's always been rather hindered by this place. But in this room, it seems to be affected more than usual...maybe the source of our power drain is in this throne room?"

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

"Throne Room... Throne..."

Ikaruga's body hulks towards Bowser's throne as Ernesti begins to analyse it.

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore