Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Hu--WOAH!" Before Shantae even had a chance to figure out what was happening, she found herself getting tackle hugged by none other than Maria herself! Well, doing the only logical thing, Shantae wrapped her arms around the young girl and pulled her close to her with a grin.

"Well hey Maria! I can tell you missed me!"
Shantae said with a chuckle as she hugged her back.

@Gummi Bunnies

Uu! I'm happy that you're fine! That Risky's fine! ❞
Maria couldn't help herself, "uu"-ing happily. Surely she felt the same way about this, just like how she was reunited with a cherished friend in the Golden Land. The young girl spoke up with a bright look in her eyes, ❝ Once we beat up that bad guy, this finale's bound to end and we won't have to worry anymore. We can do all sorts of things, like finally have a proper tea party, and I can introduce my best friends there too! ❞

@thatguyinthestore

"Very, very high," Mary replied to Ernesti, crossing her arms. "But looks like everyone chose to spare her, so not much we can do."

Unaware of what Mary was saying about her, Ririka wiped her tears away, completely stunned. "Y-Yusuke…I…"

I-No cut her off. "Typical. One cute little shy girl and they all fall to pieces…but whatever. The battle should be over now, so let's go collect your powers. Everybody, collect your weapons. Time for a key change!"

I-No began to once again play on her guitar, and everything around them faded away…almost as if this pawn shop, and the rest of this building, had been an illusion, as well. But considering all you'd been through thus far, what's one more illusion? Once it was all gone, however, everyone would find themselves surrounded by lava.
hqdefault.jpg

This was no doubt Corona Mountain, the volcano Kirari had supposedly comandeered.

"Okay, this is weird…shouldn't everyone's powers be back now?" But you would find that although weapons were available, your powers were not. Before you could elaborate further, however, a weak voice could be heard nearby.

"Nngh…shi…t…"

"Jersey?!" Recognizing the voice, I-No rushed to a familiar stag demon. Leeds was pinned to a rock wall by a stalagtite through his center. To his left was the entrance to a cave. "No! What the fuck happened?!"
2704446-thewolfamongus+2014-08-09+19-28-38-70.jpg

"He…he's too fuckin' strong…Couldn't stop him…fuck. Sorry, I-No…"

"Damn it! Will you be all right?"

"The fuck do I look like…a wuss? Ugh! …I just need a second…" Leeds, or Jersey, apparently, would lean back, going limp.

"…Is he…dead?" Yumeko asked. She would be answered by a faint snore.

"He's a tough old fart, he just needs some rest." I-No looked at the group. "Sorry, everyone, but if we want to stop this crime boss, it looks like we have no other choice…come on. Let's go." I-No would lead everyone into the cave.
Unlike the volcano, the cave was actually styled like a throne room. Gray metal lined the walls and floor, spikes and torches accented the area. And right before them, on a grand throne, was none other than the one person who claimed to own the volcano. Who had a son in the custody of the student council. Who had been there every step of the way, watching over the entire group.
maxresdefault.jpg

Seated before them was none other...than Bowser.

"It's time to cancel this show, once and for all!"

@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @dark @York @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Mari

Uu! I'm happy that you're fine! That Risky's fine! ❞
Maria couldn't help herself, "uu"-ing happily. Surely she felt the same way about this, just like how she was reunited with a cherished friend in the Golden Land. The young girl spoke up with a bright look in her eyes, ❝ Once we beat up that bad guy, this finale's bound to end and we won't have to worry anymore. We can do all sorts of things, like finally have a proper tea party, and I can introduce my best friends there too! ❞

@thatguyinthestore
Shantae nodded in agreement and chuckled with a warm smile. "We sure can, Maria. Who knows, you might even be able to come back to Scuttle Town with me and meet my friends Bolin and Sky." She said as she stood up and watched as the events played out before them, staying silent as I-No led them into the cave.

It was time to finish this...

"B-Bowser?!" Luigi asked as the Koopa King was revealed to be behind everything. All this, all of this, was Bowser's plan all along? All of it was Bowser's doing!

c58c2ba6523d733d38b4403d6dddc824

"Yeah, it was me all along, chumps! And you idiots were too dumb t'realize I was playin all of ya! GAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!" Bowser laughed, his laugh echoing throughout the throne room like it was a movie theater. Eventually, however, Bowser's laughing ceased and he fell back into his throne, crossing his legs and resting his cheek on his knuckles.

bowser_copy.png

"Tell ya what, I'll offer ya a fightin' chance. You guys're free t'go. Go back to yer homes 'n live out the rest'a yer pathetic lives in peace. But the losers that died gotta stay behind. Yer gonna get sold off t'the highest bidder. Consider it yer punishment fer losin' the games." Bowser said before smirking and glancing over to I-No. "Unless any'a ya 're stupid enough to take me on. Then you can end up like yer friend Jersey." Bowser said before chuckling and cracking his knuckles, almost expecting a fight to happen.

"Yeah, you tell 'em, Papa!" Bowser Jr yelled from the black before running over to the side of his dad's throne and playing with all the money that was nearby, tossing it up in the air and such.

@Yun Lee @Otto @LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @York @dark @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Mari

Shantae nodded in agreement and chuckled with a warm smile. "We sure can, Maria. Who knows, you might even be able to come back to Scuttle Town with me and meet my friends Bolin and Sky." She said as she stood up and watched as the events played out before them, staying silent as I-No led them into the cave.

"B-Bowser?!" Luigi asked as the Koopa King was revealed to be behind everything. All this, all of this, was Bowser's plan all along? All of it was Bowser's doing!

"Yeah, it was me all along, chumps! And you idiots were too dumb t'realize I was playin all of ya! GAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!" Bowser laughed, his laugh echoing throughout the throne room like it was a movie theater. Eventually, however, Bowser's laughing ceased and he fell back into his throne, crossing his legs and resting his cheek on his knuckles.

bowser_copy.png

"Tell ya what, I'll offer ya a fightin' chance. You guys're free t'go. Go back to yer homes 'n live out the rest'a yer pathetic lives in peace. But the losers that died gotta stay behind. Yer gonna get sold off t'the highest bidder. Consider it yer punishment fer losin' the games." Bowser said before smirking and glancing over to I-No. "Unless any'a ya 're stupid enough to take me on. Then you can end up like yer friend Jersey." Bowser said before chuckling and cracking his knuckles, almost expecting a fight to happen.

"Yeah, you tell 'em, Papa!" Bowser Jr yelled from the black before running over to the side of his dad's throne and playing with all the money that was nearby, tossing it up in the air and such.

@Yun Lee @Otto @LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @York @dark @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Mari

"Should have known you were up to no good..." Alesha grumbled as she unslung her shortbow once again, glaring the fat turtle down with a righteous fury building in her heart. Did this oaf believe that she would simply abandon her companion here in exchange for her own life? "Recall, King Bowser of the Koopas, what Alesha, She Who Smiles at Death, declared before you in the prison cell that you met her in," A hand plucked a single arrow from her quiver, one of many enchanted by her clan's shamans for moments such as these. A foci of raw magic and power, it would seek out the heart of any it was fired at from the dragonbone bow of the Mardu khan, and today, it would seek the heart of a dragon king. Whilr not certain to strike dead on and kill in a single shot... if it dug into the beast's flesh, it would certainly cause him greater suffering than any wound before.

"She told you that day, that if you struck her or her kin or threatened, that she would have no mercy for the dishonorable lizard known as you. No amount of apology or sniveling would save you from her wrath, for she would strike with the speed of the dragon's wings and the viciousness of a Mardu orc clansman. Her vengeance would be felt by your kin as well, each head added to her collection as trophies and proof of her worthiness to rule the Mardu as a dragon hunter and leader, and her vengeance would be endured by your kingdom as well, each village a scorched monument and each castle a demolished reminder of her devotion to justice..."

"Woe upon your bloodline, King Bowser, last of the Koopas' rulers, for you have provoked the wrath of Alesha, She Who Smiles at Death," Alesh called out as a smirk came to her lips, tongue lashing out as she hungered for the coming battle, "You have offended her and her companions, and vengeance must be delivered. Many may choose to stand with or against me in this fight, but I will not falter in my hunt. By the end of the evening, your head shall be mine."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Should have known you were up to no good..." Alesha grumbled as she unslung her shortbow once again, glaring the fat turtle down with a righteous fury building in her heart. Did this oaf believe that she would simply abandon her companion here in exchange for her own life? "Recall, King Bowser of the Koopas, what Alesha, She Who Smiles at Death, declared before you in the prison cell that you met her in," A hand plucked a single arrow from her quiver, one of many enchanted by her clan's shamans for moments such as these. A foci of raw magic and power, it would seek out the heart of any it was fired at from the dragonbone bow of the Mardu khan, and today, it would seek the heart of a dragon king. Why not certain to strike dead on... if it dug into the beast's flesh, it would certainly cause him greater suffering than any wound before.

"She told you that day, that if you struck her or her kin or threatened, that she would have no mercy for the dishonorable lizard known as you. No amount of apology or sniveling would save you from her wrath, for she would strike with the speed of the dragon's wings and the viciousness of a Mardu orc clansman. Her vengeance would be felt by your kin as well, each head added to her collection as trophies and proof of her worthiness to rule the Mardu as a dragon hunter and leader, and her vengeance would be endured by your kingdom as well, each village a scorched monument and each castle a demolished reminder of her devotion to justice..."

"Woe upon your bloodline, King Bowser, last of the Koopas' rulers, for you have provoked the wrath of Alesha, She Who Smiles at Death," Alesh called out as a smirk came to her lips, tongue lashing out as she hungered for the coming battle, "You have offended her and her companions, and vengeance must be delivered. Many may choose to stand with or against me in this fight, but I will not falter in my hunt. By the end of the evening, your head shall be mine."
FortunateQuarrelsomeArmednylonshrimp-max-1mb.gif

"BWAHAHAHAHA!! Oh, that's friggin hilarious! Give it up for the redhead knight in shinin' armor, everybody! She thinks she can honestly take me, what a friggin riot!!" Bowser bellowed as he stood up yet again and smirked towards Alesha.

"Well c'mon then..." Bowser mused with a huge shit eating grin on his face as he stared right at Alesha.

kick_ass_bowser_by_superaj3-d6psgha.gif

"Take yer best shot."

@Khan of the Mardu

bowser_copy.png

"Should have known you were up to no good..." Alesha grumbled as she unslung her shortbow once again, glaring the fat turtle down with a righteous fury building in her heart. Did this oaf believe that she would simply abandon her companion here in exchange for her own life? "Recall, King Bowser of the Koopas, what Alesha, She Who Smiles at Death, declared before you in the prison cell that you met her in," A hand plucked a single arrow from her quiver, one of many enchanted by her clan's shamans for moments such as these. A foci of raw magic and power, it would seek out the heart of any it was fired at from the dragonbone bow of the Mardu khan, and today, it would seek the heart of a dragon king. Why not certain to strike dead on... if it dug into the beast's flesh, it would certainly cause him greater suffering than any wound before.

"BWAHAHAHAHA!! Oh, that's friggin hilarious! Give it up for the redhead knight in shinin' armor, everybody! She thinks she can honestly take me, what a friggin riot!!" Bowser bellowed as he stood up yet again and smirked towards Alesha.

"Well c'mon then..." Bowser mused with a huge shit eating grin on his face as he stared right at Alesha.

"Take yer best shot."

@Khan of the Mardu

tumblr_inline_nulyl5Qm8c1typ8ok_100.png

Uu! Only terrible people would agree to that! ❞
Maria was pretty sure that she wanted everyone to come out of this together. She wasn't going to leave someone behind to save her own skin. She's never been afraid of being hurt herself, she's been aware of when she was used as a sacrifice for a Witch's Game and then brought back by the Witch herself. If anything, Bowser was acting worse off than the many Witches back in the Metaworld. As someone who believed that such terrible acts shouldn't exist for the sake of personal gain or to simply bring harm to others, Maria showed no fear on her decision and what it could entail. Better to fight than to give up!

❝ Shantae! Risky! We're going to show that meanie a lesson he won't forget! Uuu uu!
Thinking for a bit, she remembered what one of her older cousins would say in times like this, and a small smirk appeared on her face.

After all... it's useless. It's all useless!! Ihihihihi!!

latest

Yamashiro was very happy to get her working outfit back, as well as her planes. Before she would have a chance to really cherish the reunion with her pilots, though, it seemed there was going to be a fight on their hands. She noticed Ernesti having a vengeful mood to him... and the way he was gesturing with his craft, he seemed seriously considering a capital punishment. It was something she never saw in him, and it shook her a bit... but she kept her awareness, and felt she needed to respond now. For her friend here, she wished to take care of him, just as she would take care of her sister or anyone else in the fleet. She gently raised a hand to Ernesti, and spoke to him calmly:

"Ernesti, I can understand the desire to punish someone for wrongdoing. But please, do not let yourself commit something equal or greater to the wrongdoer. There is a right way to do this, my ally and friend, please think about it before you act."

@Crow @Yun Lee

"Very, very high," Mary replied to Ernesti, crossing her arms. "But looks like everyone chose to spare her, so not much we can do."

Unaware of what Mary was saying about her, Ririka wiped her tears away, completely stunned. "Y-Yusuke…I…"

I-No cut her off. "Typical. One cute little shy girl and they all fall to pieces…but whatever. The battle should be over now, so let's go collect your powers. Everybody, collect your weapons. Time for a key change!"

I-No began to once again play on her guitar, and everything around them faded away…almost as if this pawn shop, and the rest of this building, had been an illusion, as well. But considering all you'd been through thus far, what's one more illusion? Once it was all gone, however, everyone would find themselves surrounded by lava.
hqdefault.jpg

This was no doubt Corona Mountain, the volcano Kirari had supposedly comandeered.

"Okay, this is weird…shouldn't everyone's powers be back now?" But you would find that although weapons were available, your powers were not. Before you could elaborate further, however, a weak voice could be heard nearby.

"Nngh…shi…t…"

"Jersey?!" Recognizing the voice, I-No rushed to a familiar stag demon. Leeds was pinned to a rock wall by a stalagtite through his center. To his left was the entrance to a cave. "No! What the fuck happened?!"

"The fuck do I look like…a wuss? Ugh! …I just need a second…" Leeds, or Jersey, apparently, would lean back, going limp.

"He's a tough old fart, he just needs some rest." I-No looked at the group. "Sorry, everyone, but if we want to stop this crime boss, it looks like we have no other choice…come on. Let's go." I-No would lead everyone into the cave.
Unlike the volcano, the cave was actually styled like a throne room. Gray metal lined the walls and floor, spikes and torches accented the area. And right before them, on a grand throne, was none other than the one person who claimed to own the volcano. Who had a son in the custody of the student council. Who had been there every step of the way, watching over the entire group.
maxresdefault.jpg

@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @dark @York @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Minerva @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Mari

bowser_copy.png

"Should have known you were up to no good..." Alesha grumbled as she unslung her shortbow once again, glaring the fat turtle down with a righteous fury building in her heart. Did this oaf believe that she would simply abandon her companion here in exchange for her own life? "Recall, King Bowser of the Koopas, what Alesha, She Who Smiles at Death, declared before you in the prison cell that you met her in," A hand plucked a single arrow from her quiver, one of many enchanted by her clan's shamans for moments such as these. A foci of raw magic and power, it would seek out the heart of any it was fired at from the dragonbone bow of the Mardu khan, and today, it would seek the heart of a dragon king. Whilr not certain to strike dead on and kill in a single shot... if it dug into the beast's flesh, it would certainly cause him greater suffering than any wound before.

"Take yer best shot."

@Khan of the Mardu

Ernesti shook his head for a bit as Yamashiro talked him out of it, as if snapping out. He then looked at Ririka.

9SJLirs.jpg

"I'd hate to fight someone without combat ability, and we might need more answers from her, later" Ernesti shrugs, then turns to Mary. "We're entering a battlefield now. Think you can keep a close eye on her?"

And so, it was soon time. All were in Corona Mountain, and Bowser sat at hia throne.

Ernesti Echevalier was all geared up in his 11.2 metre tall blue-gold demon-faced mecha, Ikaruga. The loss of power prevented Ikaruga from channeling specialised spells or producing powerful bursts of mana, but it was still a powerful warrior either way.

CnCABWa.jpg

"Are you honestly telling me to not fight you, Bowser? No way!" Ernesti's voice emerged from Ikaruga, seeming to be elated. "I'm ready to kill two birds with one stone - to end your fiendish denial of destiny, and to see how strong you truly are!"

Ikaruga rushes towards Bowser, dual-wielding blades to strike the Koopa King head-on.
@thatguyinthestore @Khan of the Mardu @Takumi @Mari @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

Ernesti shook his head for a bit as Yamashiro talked him out of it, as if snapping out. He then looked at Ririka.

9SJLirs.jpg

"I'd hate to fight someone without combat ability, and we might need more answers from her, later" Ernesti shrugs, then turns to Mary. "We're entering a battlefield now. Think you can keep a close eye on her?"

And so, it was soon time. All were in Corona Mountain, and Bowser sat at hia throne.

Ernesti Echevalier was all geared up in his 11.2 metre tall blue-gold demon-faced mecha, Ikaruga. The loss of power prevented Ikaruga from channeling specialised spells or producing powerful bursts of mana, but it was still a powerful warrior either way.

CnCABWa.jpg

"Are you honestly telling me to not fight you, Bowser? No way!" Ernesti's voice emerged from Ikaruga, seeming to be elated. "I'm ready to kill two birds with one stone - to end your fiendish denial of destiny, and to see how strong you truly are!"

Ikaruga rushes towards Bowser, dual-wielding blades to strike the Koopa King head-on.
@thatguyinthestore @Khan of the Mardu @Takumi @Mari @Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies
CLING!

CLANG!

Ernesti would find that both his swords didn't hit Bowser, but rather, he held up both his arms to easily block the attacks by letting them hit the spiked bracelets that he wore. Bowser simply looked up at Ernesti and smirked before kicking the mecha away with his left foot, said foot colliding with its chest.

"S'that all you got? I expected more from a 'powerful warrior' like you!"

@Crow @Khan of the Mardu @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee

"Take yer best shot."

@Khan of the Mardu

9SJLirs.jpg

CnCABWa.jpg

As Ikaruga and Ernesti charged forward, Alesha simply smiled at Bowser, arrow still drawn taut as she aimed... and lowered her bow, no longer aiming for his chest. "Gladly!" She cheered as she launched her arrow as Ernesti distracted the beast, aiming straight for his knee. A simple principle that she followed; cripple the enemy before cutting their throat, to prevent harm to your people.

hqdefault.jpg

"Nngh…shi…t…"

maxresdefault.jpg

bowser_copy.png

Yusuke said nothing when Ririka would speak his name, but instead would step away from her and grab his weapon when I-No suggested they should do so. The illusion breaking was almost a dizzying sensation for Yusuke. Or maybe it wasn't so much the illusion breaking as it was the heat of the lava rushing up all around them. The air was so stifling that he had to steel himself before he could fully regain his senses. Once he was adjusted to this new area, he walked ahead with the others--not intimidated in the slightest by Bowser's enormous throne room.

What did bother him, however, were the words that the Goomba King spoke to them. He would let everyone go home so long as they hadn't died, yet the dead would have to stay behind and be sold like cattle. Yusuke shuddered at the thought. If it had been only his own life on the line, he might have suggested the others take that deal--even if a selfish part of him still clung to freedom. But no, Yato, Shantae, Starlow, and everyone else who had died would also have to suffer if the living folks chose to take that deal. Although he saw no way in hell that anyone would take such a deal, a flicker of concern appeared in his eyes.

His concern vanished in an instant, however, when he would see the fury behind the words Alesha spat out at Bowser. She wouldn't give up, and neither would the rest of their friends. They wouldn't let Bowser have his way, no, not while every single one of them still had hearts beating in their chests.

"You vile bastard. If you care to treat our lives like dried paint on the bottom of your foot, I shall enjoy watching your crestfallen expression as we slice you to pieces!" he exclaimed, tightly gripping his sword with both hands. He allowed his comrades to strike first, waiting for a better opening to assist them. Following after Alesha's idea of hitting Bowser's knee, Yusuke rushed in to attack Bowser's other leg--hoping to slice into that knee if possible. He avoided going for the arms, seeing by Ernesti's example that swords were no use against Bowser's metal bracelets.

@thatguyinthestore @Khan of the Mardu @Crow @Yun Lee @BowserFight​

As Ikaruga and Ernesti charged forward, Alesha simply smiled at Bowser, arrow still drawn taut as she aimed... and lowered her bow, no longer aiming for his chest. "Gladly!" She cheered as she launched her arrow as Ernesti distracted the beast, aiming straight for his knee. A simple principle that she followed; cripple the enemy before cutting their throat, to prevent harm to your people.
The arrow to the knee was successful, with Bowser falling to one knee because of it. Yet, he still didn't seem phased, only looking back up to Alesha with the same smirk as before.

"Well played, twerp..." Bowser muttered before opening his mouth wide. A whole stream of fire soon came out of his mouth, threatening to engulf Yusuke before he would have a chance to strike Bowser's other knee.

250px-Bowsersfirebreath.png

@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @BowserFight

Last edited:
Hina couldn't exactly imagine why she'd agreed to do something like stop a human trafficking circle. Not because she thought something like that was acceptable or anything, but she had no idea where that kind of motivation came from. Perhaps she was getting more compassionate than she'd figured herself for, fighting for strangers and all.

But regardless of any of her motivations or thoughts, without powers she was just an unarmed high school girl. Fighting a normal person would go poorly for her, nevermind a weird oversized turtle.

On the other hand, an 11.2 meter tall robot seemed like more than a match for Bowser.

So Hina just did what she could. Stepping off to the side as Bowser spewed fire, Hina took off a shoe and flung it at the koopa king.

VYVfcBK.png

"Take that."

@Yun Lee @Otto @LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @York @dark @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Mari

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Husk
Hina couldn't exactly imagine why she'd agreed to do something like stop a human trafficking circle. Not because she thought something like that was acceptable or anything, but she had no idea where that kind of motivation came from. Perhaps she was getting more compassionate than she'd figured herself for, fighting for strangers and all.

But regardless of any of her motivations or thoughts, without powers she was just an unarmed high school girl. Fighting a normal person would go poorly for her, nevermind a weird oversized turtle.

On the other hand, an 11.2 meter tall robot seemed like more than a match for Bowser.

So Hina just did what she could. Stepping off to the side as Bowser spewed fire, Hina took off a shoe and flung it at the koopa king.

VYVfcBK.png

"Take that."

@Yun Lee @Otto @LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @Jeremi @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @York @dark @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Minerva @Mari
It turned out that Hina had pretty bad aim, as her shoe ended up striking Bowser Jr instead.

"HEY!! What was that for?!" He shouted over to Hina. The poor thing was just playing with his dad's gold coin and then was suddenly hit in the side of the head with a shoe!

Talk about rude!

@Kaykay

The kick to the knee was successful, with Bowser falling to one knee because of it. Yet, he still didn't seem phased, only looking back up to Alesha with the same smirk as before.

"Well played, twerp..." Bowser muttered before opening his mouth wide. A whole stream of fire soon came out of his mouth, and it threatened to engulf Alesha entirely if she didn't move out of the way in time.

Sadly, Yusuke wouldn't have been able to land a hit on Bowser as Alesha did, as the fire also threatened to engulf Yusuke if he didn't get out of the way in time as well.

@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @BowserFight
Feeling instinctually that his attack wasn't going to successfully hit, Yusuke pulled back--not putting his full strength into the hit. Instead, he focused on jumping back, feeling the heat of Bowser's fire a bit too close for comfort. "H-Hot!" he hissed, taking several, rapid steps backwards. "Not bad," he mumbled. "But this isn't over." Alesha had landed a hit, yet he hadn't been wounded. While that was worrying, they couldn't give up just yet. They would figure something out.

He frowned, however, witnessing when Hina would fling her shoe at their enemy.

UJKqhbZ.png

"I'm opposed to this battle strategy."

@thatguyinthestore @Khan of the Mardu @Crow @Kaykay @Yun Lee @BowserFight​

It turned out that Hina had pretty bad aim, as her shoe ended up striking Bowser Jr instead.

"HEY!! What was that for?!" He shouted over to Hina. The poor thing was just playing with his dad's gold coin and then was suddenly hit in the side of the head with a shoe!

Talk about rude!

@Kaykay

lJJOATL.png

"...For fun. Now how about you throw some of that money at me as payback."

@thatguyinthestore

The kick to the knee was successful, with Bowser falling to one knee because of it. Yet, he still didn't seem phased, only looking back up to Alesha with the same smirk as before.

"Well played, twerp..." Bowser muttered before opening his mouth wide. A whole stream of fire soon came out of his mouth, and it threatened to engulf Alesha entirely if she didn't move out of the way in time.

250px-Bowsersfirebreath.png

Sadly, Yusuke wouldn't have been able to land a hit on Bowser as Alesha did, as the fire also threatened to engulf him if he didn't get out of the way in time as well.

Alesha cared little if the beast found her maneuver to be well played or not. No matter how great her respect for dragons in battle might have been, she did not care for their opinions; if this walking mass of fat thought she would spare his words a second thought, he was surely mistaken. Dodging the flames were a simple task of rolling, as she had done many times before in battling the dragons. She simply had to keep moving... and commenting on the shoe throwing, "I approve of it!"

Feeling instinctually that his attack wasn't going to successfully hit, Yusuke pulled back--not putting his full strength into the hit. Instead, he focused on jumping back, feeling the heat of Bowser's fire a bit too close for comfort. "H-Hot!" he hissed, taking several, rapid steps backwards. "Not bad," he mumbled. "But this isn't over." Alesha had landed a hit, yet he hadn't been wounded. While that was worrying, they couldn't give up just yet. They would figure something out.

UJKqhbZ.png

Alesha cared little if the beast found her maneuver to be well played or not. No matter how great her respect for dragons in battle might have been, she did not care for their opinions; if this walking mass of fat thought she would spare his words a second thought, he was surely mistaken. Dodging the flames were a simple task of rolling, as she had done many times before in battling the dragons. She simply had to keep moving... and commenting on the shoe throwing, "I approve of it!"

cUE243J.png

"Warrior lady here's got the right idea."

Hina didn't really plan on flinging her other shoe since apparently her aim was this bad without telekinesis, but at least one of them realized the power of shoe-throwing.​

"...For fun. Now how about you throw some of that money at me as payback."

@thatguyinthestore
Bowser Jr only stuck his tongue out towards Hina, signifying that the answer was "no."

UJKqhbZ.png

Eventually, the flames died down, and Bowser would stand up again, yanking the arrow out of his knee and snapping it in half like it was a twig.

"You twerps done yet? Maybe you should just take my deal and go back home with yer tails between yer legs." Bowser said as he stared at the group menacingly, not attacking any of them as he did so.

@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @BowserFight

Last edited:
Bowser Jr only stuck his tongue out towards Hina, signifying that the answer was "no."

Eventually, the flames died down, and Bowser would stand up again, yanking the arrow out of his knee and snapping it in half like it was a twig.

"You twerps done yet? Maybe you should just take my deal and go back home with yer tails between yer legs." Bowser said as he stared at the group menacingly, not attacking any of them as he did so.

@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @BowserFight
"A virtuous khan does not back down from a battle she accepted the challenge for."

As if to accentuate the message clearly to the buffoon, Alesha came out of her roll into a crouch, her hand working to pull free another arrow from her quiver. This time, she aimed for his other knee, hoping to send him reeling to the ground once again, and leave him helpless to Ernesti's next attack.

Nothing would happen, as everyone had lost their FLUDDs.

"A virtuous khan does not back down from a battle she accepted the challenge for."

As if to accentuate the message clearly to the buffoon, Alesha came out of her roll into a crouch, her hand working to pull free another arrow from her quiver. This time, she aimed for his other knee, hoping to send him reeling to the ground once again, and leave him helpless to Ernesti's next attack.

"No I'm not!" Ernesti's voice emerged from Ikaruga once more, standing up and performing the exact same move as previously, running up and slamming its dual-wields upon Bowser to slash his chest. Believing that Bowser would counter it in a similiar fashion as before, Ikaruga's four backarms popped out of its back, preparing to counter Bowser's strikes - two grasping Bowser's fat arms, one grasping his non-arrowed knee and the final one being shoved in his face in a very literal sense, creating the scene of a struggle between titans.

"Four more than you, your Majesty! Try getting out of this!"

@thatguyinthestore @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @BowserFight​