Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"I have to admit, this game is pretty morbid in a lot of ways," Ernesti says, "it plays with feelings, it does a lot of things. It's pretty similiar to a long line of battles - threat of death and loss, allies to acquaint with, the usual. The way I see it, I've acquainted with quite a number of allies walking towards a common goal - Yamashiro, Luigi, Rita, Yato, Yusuke, Senpai and you, among all. If this foe is as disgusting and a mockery as you say it is, wouldn't it be a good thing to have united with great allies to overcome it? The challenge may be fake, but I'd say that our alliances were pretty real, wouldn't you agree?"

Ernesti turned to Luigi.

"So, any plans for stuff like this in future? That may or may not have giant robots?"

@thatguyinthestore @Khan of the Mardu @Mari @LuckycoolHawk9
"They weren't out to-a harm you. None of us-a were! They altered your memories to make the show more believable for the audience. I'm-a sorry for lying, Alesha. But maybe you should just, yknow, lighten up a little?" Luigi said, the fright in his voice clearly present as he spoke through shaky words.

@Khan of the Mardu
"We've overcome nothing, you fool... Allow yourself to side with a man who would betray your trust and aid in trapping you in sickening sports of blood. I wish for no part in your alliance that claims victory while it remains a band of slaves that welcomes a wicked fabulist," With that, the khan turned her back to Ernesti and Luigi, no longer desiring any discussion with them. An idiotic airhead obsessed with metal monstrosities had no place in her horde, and no two-faced traitor would be welcomed to ride with her into battle.

Well, that was over. Glancing at the sword in his hands the god gave a small scoff.

"Tch, not as good as my Sekki, but it could've been worse." he muttered before cracking his back with a groan that made hims sound like the old man his was.

"Nice work with that sword though Yusuke." the god commented as he rubbed the poor muscles in his back.

tumblr_inline_ocfp0rXHKN1r3leyb_100.png

"Hey, you're not seriously injured are you?" Yato asked.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Kentucky @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Afterlife

Yusuke's 'what now' question fell to the wayside in his mind upon hearing a compliment from Yato. He was gushing with joy over the fact that the art god was pleased with his sword skills and had complimented his lowly self. Still, he had to play it cool and be modest. It slipped his mind most of the time, but at times like right now he remembered that he should try and contain his weird outbursts. Although he tried to hide his joy, anime sparkles were practically shimmering around his head.

Gg3YyI5.png

"It was nothing~ In fact, I'm out of practice,"
he stated, placing a hand to his chest. Damn, he even felt his heart skip a beat he was so touched. He couldn't help himself. This fellow was an art god after all. "But I must return your compliment and say you did quite well yourself, Yato-sama. I can tell that you've used such a weapon before," he added after a moment before glancing again to Ami and Shantae. He had almost forgotten to address them again. Opps. : |

"Forgive me, I suppose I should ask you the same question that you were kind enough to ask us. Are you all right, Shantae-san?" the boy questioned her.

@Takumi @Mason Moretti @York @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Fawful Fight Aftermath​
"My Regalia Yukine becomes a katana actually, he helps me fight Ayakashi and pretty much protect me." Yato informed.

tumblr_inline_ocfoz62trv1r3leyb_100.png

"Plus, I've been around for a long time, so I've had some practice." he added. Any frustration or agitation he felt earlier dissipated into a slightly more calm mood.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Kentucky @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Afterlife
"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm alright. It's just..." Shantae paused for a moment and inhaled through her nose before continuing. "That Fawful guy was so strange..."

The half-genie would then turn to look at Ririka. "Well, where do we go now?" Shantae asked as she picked up what looked like Rita's clipboard. She had been looking for this, so Shantae believed that she could do a good deed by giving it back to her. Ririka appeared to know her way around the place, so she might know a way out?

@Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Minerva @York @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Afterlife
Ami Kawashima
@Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Minerva @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah
@Afterlife

Ami looked up, actually a little surprised that someone was asking her if she was okay... And despite wincing a little when she did so, she tried to put on her best smile.

yAGFibF.png

"Ah! No... I'll be okay..." She said cheerfully, or at least she gave her best effort to do so.

Fortunately it didn't look like Ami was too badly banged up, but she certainly did have a few burns in places... And a couple of bruises, from some not so gracefull landings as she had been dodging around, but other than that... It looked like she'd live, sorta.

Though she too was curious where they were going next when Shantae brought it up, also turning to Ririka, with an inquisitive look.​

"I have to admit, this game is pretty morbid in a lot of ways," Ernesti says, "it plays with feelings, it does a lot of things. It's pretty similiar to a long line of battles - threat of death and loss, allies to acquaint with, the usual. The way I see it, I've acquainted with quite a number of allies walking towards a common goal - Yamashiro, Luigi, Rita, Yato, Yusuke, Senpai and you, among all. If this foe is as disgusting and a mockery as you say it is, wouldn't it be a good thing to have united with great allies to overcome it? The challenge may be fake, but I'd say that our alliances were pretty real, wouldn't you agree?"

Ernesti turned to Luigi.

"So, any plans for stuff like this in future? That may or may not have giant robots?"

Luigi just shrugged in response to Ernesti's question.

"Uh... I don't-a know. This wasn't exactly my idea. I just-a helped set it up and stuff." Luigi said before looking over to Alesha and sighing as she turned away from them. There wasn't anything left that he could say to help convince her that he didn't intend any harm by this, or anyone else for that matter. So, he let her go. Maybe Kirari or someone else could help convince her, maybe they couldn't.

@Crow @Khan of the Mardu @Mari @Yun Lee

"We've overcome nothing, you fool... Allow yourself to side with a man who would betray your trust and aid in trapping you in sickening sports of blood. I wish for no part in your alliance that claims victory while it remains a band of slaves that welcomes a wicked fabulist," With that, the khan turned her back to Ernesti and Luigi, no longer desiring any discussion with them. An idiotic airhead obsessed with metal monstrosities had no place in her horde, and no two-faced traitor would be welcomed to ride with her into battle.

Luigi just shrugged in response to Ernesti's question.

"Uh... I don't-a know. This wasn't exactly my idea. I just-a helped set it up and stuff." Luigi said before looking over to Alesha and sighing as she turned away from them. There wasn't anything left that he could say to help convince her that he didn't intend any harm by this, or anyone else for that matter. So, he let her go. Maybe Kirari or someone else could help convince her, maybe they couldn't.

@Crow @Khan of the Mardu @Mari @Yun Lee

"Luigi, it's OK," Ernesti places a hand on Luigi's shoulder. "It'll be hard to change her mind, and I have to admit, my mind's even harder to change when we're on the right topics. Let's just look for Bowser for the time being. If this is all fake, then that would mean that his volcano base was never taken, so he might be there, doing stuff."

Ernesti shrugs.

"I still wanted to fight our shadow selves. Would've made a cooler ending in my opinion. Speaking of which - where's Shadow Luigi and his Baphomet-shaped friend?"

tenor.gif

"Eh?"

Gon didn't get it at all, but apparently it was all actually some sort of game? And not real? All this trickery was beyond his simplistic mind. Thus, he turned over to the Doctor and Hina in confusion.

"... So can we go home now? I'm confused."

@Jeremi @Kaykay

"Not yet I imagine." The Doctor responded seemingly rather nonplussed by the reveal that this had all been an act. "I'm sure the creators of this extravagant illusion have to have their usual how brilliant we are tour before they let the simps be on their merry way."

@Verite @Kaykay

"Luigi, it's OK," Ernesti places a hand on Luigi's shoulder. "It'll be hard to change her mind, and I have to admit, my mind's even harder to change when we're on the right topics. Let's just look for Bowser for the time being. If this is all fake, then that would mean that his volcano base was never taken, so he might be there, doing stuff."

Ernesti shrugs.

"I still wanted to fight our shadow selves. Would've made a cooler ending in my opinion. Speaking of which - where's Shadow Luigi and his Baphomet-shaped friend?"

"Jack should-a be back at the volcano base. That's where everyone went when they-a 'died.' I dunno about Leeds, but he should-a be there too, as well as-a Bowser." Luigi said to Ernesti. Corona Mountain seemed like the most likely place for them all to be residing at for the time being, so Ernesti had the right idea when he suggested that they look there for Bowser, in Luigi's opinion at least.

@Crow @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu

Epilogue, Part 2
"All's Well that Ends Well"

"Ahem!" I-No would appear onstage, giving a dazzling smile to the audience. Axl would be following her, pulling a gigantic present on a wooden plank with wheels. "Sorry for the delay, everyone. Poor Axl here isn't quite up to tempo."

"You try luggin' this thing around…" he grunted. Clearly I-No hadn't done that at all.
maxresdefault.jpg

"And risk breaking a nail? I just got them done! Anywho…should we present Alesha with her, well, present?"
kakegurui.jpg

"Of course. And after that, you'll all be free to go home." The audience gave the stage their full attention as Kirari took her place by the present.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for your hard work during this show. We all hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as we did. We also hope this show gives Isle Delfino more publicity and tourism, as your beautiful home deserves. And now…we reward our victor with her grand prize." She grabbed the ribbon of the present and pulled. "One million-"

"W…What…"

Once pulled, the ribbon would pull off, releasing the front of the present. Instead of unveiling money, however, it revealed something far worse: the dead, slumped-over bodies of Kaede Manyuda and Sayaka Igarashi. The two of them had their throats slit, and by the look of the browned blood, they had been dead a while. Kirari's hands flew to her mouth, staring at the two in pure horror. "What…what is this…"

The crowd murmured uneasily, unsure if this was part of the show or not. The Vice President stood stoic, as did I-No. Axl had to look away.
i-nofeature.jpg

"What's wrong, Kirari? Was this not according to your plan?" I-No smirked at the president, before strumming on her guitar. A large projector screen would appear onstage, with a projector to go with it. "Wait until you see this!"
---
The screen would show Yuriko Nishinotouin, the host of the first game, convulsing on the ground. A spilled cup of tea lay nearby. I-No leaned over her, dangling a small vial inches above Yuriko's face. "Looking for the antidote, darling? It's right here...only if you can reach it, though." She cackled, keeping the vial just centimeters out of Yuriko's desperate hand, until the hand finally fell to her side.
---
"…oh my God..."
---
The screen would change again, this time to show Yumemi Yumemite. I-No once again was the murderer, strangling Yumemi. The idol struggled to break free, but I-No kept her foot on Yumemi's back to keep her pinned to her seat and to the vanity.
---
"W-Why…"
---
Another change. Yumeko Jabami would be shown shooting Midari Ikishima in the head, then shooting a camera. Without noticing the other camera nearby, she would twist open a trinket, revealing her true identity to be…
ririka-momobami-foto.jpg

---
"You?!" Kirari turned to her Vice President, eyes wide. "N-No…how could you…"

"Runa ended up shoved off that robot," I-No said nonchalantly as the camera feed turned off. "But that's nothing compared to that little reveal."

"And nothing compared to this." The Vice President stormed towards Kirari, who stumbled back, mortified.
tumblr_ow3cc2AHEJ1sg8uefo3_400.gif

"You made a fool of me. You and your entire council. I would be an idiot to let you all get away with this scheme of yours. Luckily, though…"
She produced a trinket, untwisting it.

"The only idiot here…was you."

The green energy everyone was now familiar with surrounded the Vice President, and she began to change. Long silver hair became shorter, blonde, and in pigtails. The mask vanished, leaving a human face-one contorted into a smug smile. Standing before them all was none other than the real Mary Saotome.
tumblr_otjsf3Qnd21t0lt8go2_500.gif

"It takes more than a bump on the head to get rid of me!"

I-No stepped beside Mary. "It's over, my sweet Kirari. Consider this your swan song."

"No…no!" Kirari pressed her back against the present. "This…it's all wrong! Where is she? Where is…"

VROOOOM!
Kirari never finished her question, as from behind the stage came…a van?
latest

Yes, a van, and it blared classic rock as it literally flew in and landed right on Kirari and the present. The driver peeked out with a triumphant grin.
d682503424610d84b50223544ca9236f--archer-show-danger-zone.jpg

"Ha! You just got vanned!"

"Hold on, hold on." From the passenger side, Jack eould emerge.
wa33.jpg

"You had all this time to think up a badass one-liner…and you go with, 'you just got vanned?'"

"Uh, Yeah? It's good!"

"No, no, see, had you said, like, bitch at the end, or motherfucker, or something like that, then it would be good. You just sound like a loser."

"And I should take dialogue advice from a guy who played the most annoying character on this island because…"
I-No_zps36cacf27.png

"Will you both shut up?! Honestly!" I-No rolled her eyes. "Thank God I wasn't in the volcano during this damned ordeal…" She turned to the crowd.
maxresdefault.jpg

"Sorry, everyone, but we have some business to take care of-the real grand finale."

"That's right! Quickly, everyone, into the van!"

"Oh, Hell no! I have a better idea…" With that, I-No once again shredded on her guitar, causing yet another earthquake. This one was so powerful, it even managed to alter things outside her reality.

Epilogue

Final Chapter
"Deal with the Devil"

"Whew...thank goodness that's over." Ririka would slump down to the floor. "Hopefully nothing pops out at us again...huh?!?!"

A large cloud of blue and black filled the area, and soon, everyone who had yet to die had arrived. They were unconscious, save for I-No, who wiped some sweat off her brow.

In the case of everyone from Pianta Village, when you awoke, you would be in a…pawn shop? Weird. But hey, at least the people who died are here! Well…most of them. Some are missing. You also find all your weapons here, as well. Axl, Luigi, Mary, and I-No are all here, both Axl and Luigi having been taken with you all.
PicsArt_10-08-01.07.14.jpg
Axl groaned, rubbing his head as he winced. "Every bloody time…"

I-No, meanwhile, sat on one of the display cases. "I'll give you all a few minutes to reunite," she said. "Then we all need to have a little chat."

Starring:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Risky Boots (Shantae)
@Crow as Ernesti Echavalier (Knights & Magic)
@dark as Colonel Mael Radec (Killzone)
@Gummi Bunnies as Maria Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni
@Jeremi as The Fourth Doctor (Doctor Who)
@Kaykay as Hina (Hinamatsuri)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day: The Musical)
@Mari as Yamashiro (KanColle)
@Mason Moretti as Starlow (Mario and Luigi series)
@Midnight Maiden as Hiyori Iki (Noragami)
@Minerva as Ritsuka Fujimura (Fate/Grand Order)
@Otto as Talon (League of Legends)
@Takumi as Yato (Noragami)
@thatguyinthestore as Shantae (Shantae)
@Khan of the Mardu as Alesha, Who Smiles at Death (Magic: the Gathering)
@Verite as Gon Freeces (Hunter X Hunter)
@York as Ami Kawashima (Toradora!)
@Yun Lee as Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)​

Epilogue, Part 2

"Ahem!" I-No would appear onstage, giving a dazzling smile to the audience. Axl would be following her, pulling a gigantic present on a wooden plank with wheels. "Sorry for the delay, everyone. Poor Axl here isn't quite up to tempo."

"You try luggin' this thing around…" he grunted. Clearly I-No hadn't done that at all.
maxresdefault.jpg

"And risk breaking a nail? I just got them done! Anywho…should we present Alesha with her, well, present?"
kakegurui.jpg

"Of course. And after that, you'll all be free to go home." The audience gave the stage their full attention as Kirari took her place by the present.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for your hard work during this show. We all hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as we did. We also hope this show gives Isle Delfino more publicity and tourism, as your beautiful home deserves. And now…we reward our victor with her grand prize." She grabbed the ribbon of the present and pulled. "One million-"

"W…What…"

Once pulled, the ribbon would pull off, releasing the front of the present. Instead of unveiling money, however, it revealed something far worse: the dead, slumped-over bodies of Kaede Manyuda and Sayaka Igarashi. The two of them had their throats slit, and by the look of the browned blood, they had been dead a while. Kirari's hands flew to her mouth, staring at the two in pure horror. "What…what is this…"

The crowd murmured uneasily, unsure if this was part of the show or not. The Vice President stood stoic, as did I-No. Axl had to look away.
i-nofeature.jpg

"What's wrong, Kirari? Was this not according to your plan?" I-No smirked at the president, before strumming on her guitar. A large projector screen would appear onstage, with a projector to go with it. "Wait until you see this!"
---
The screen would show Yuriko Nishinotouin, the host of the first game, convulsing on the ground. A spilled cup of tea lay nearby. I-No leaned over her, dangling a small vial inches above Yuriko's face. "Looking for the antidote, darling? It's right here...only if you can reach it, though." She cackled, keeping the vial just centimeters out of Yuriko's desperate hand, until the hand finally fell to her side.
---
"…oh my God..."
---
The screen would change again, this time to show Yumemi Yumemite. I-No once again was the murderer, strangling Yumemi. The idol struggled to break free, but I-No kept her foot on Yumemi's back to keep her pinned to her seat and to the vanity.
---
"W-Why…"
---
Another change. Yumeko Jabami would be shown shooting Midari Ikishima in the head, then shooting a camera. Without noticing the other camera nearby, she would twist open a trinket, revealing her true identity to be…
ririka-momobami-foto.jpg

---

"Runa ended up shoved off that robot," I-No said nonchalantly as the camera feed turned off. "But that's nothing compared to that little reveal."

"And nothing compared to this." The Vice President stormed towards Kirari, who stumbled back, mortified.

"You made a fool of me. You and your entire council. I would be an idiot to let you all get away with this scheme of yours. Luckily, though…"

The green energy everyone was now familiar with surrounded the Vice President, and she began to change. Long silver hair became shorter, blonde, and in pigtails. The mask vanished, leaving a human face-one contorted into a smug smile. Standing before them all was none other than the real Mary Saotome.

I-No stepped beside Mary. "It's over, my sweet Kirari. Consider this your swan song."

"No…no!" Kirari pressed her back against the present. "This…it's all wrong! Where is she? Where is…"

VROOOOM!
latest

Yes, a van, and it blared classic rock as it literally flew in and landed right on Kirari and the present. The driver peeked out with a triumphant grin.

wa33.jpg

"You had all this time to think up a badass one-liner…and you go with, 'you just got vanned?'"

"Uh, Yeah? It's good!"

"No, no, see, had you said, like, bitch at the end, or motherfucker, or something like that, then it would be good. You just sound like a loser."

"And I should take dialogue advice from a guy who played the most annoying character on this island because…"
I-No_zps36cacf27.png

"Will you both shut up?! Honestly!" I-No rolled her eyes. "Thank God I wasn't in the volcano during this damned ordeal…" She turned to the crowd.
maxresdefault.jpg

"Sorry, everyone, but we have some business to take care of-the real grand finale."

"Oh, Hell no! I have a better idea…" With that, I-No once again shredded on her guitar, causing yet another earthquake. This one was so powerful, it even managed to alter things outside her reality.

Epilogue

Final Chapter
"Deal with the Devil"

"Whew...thank goodness that's over." Ririka would slump down to the floor. "Hopefully nothing pops out at us again...huh?!?!"

A large cloud of blue and black filled the area, and soon, everyone who had yet to die had arrived. They were unconscious, save for I-No, who wiped some sweat off her brow.

In the case of everyone from Pianta Village, when you awoke, you would be in a…pawn shop? Weird. But hey, at least the people who died are here! Well…most of them. Some are missing. You also find all your weapons here, as well. Axl, Luigi, Mary, and I-No are all here, both Axl and Luigi having been taken with you all.
View attachment 147154

I-No, meanwhile, sat on one of the display cases. "I'll give you all a few minutes to reunite," she said. "Then we all need to have a little chat."

Starring:

UMJWmkR.jpg

"Ikaruga! I missed you so much!" Ernesti runs towards a giant blue-gold mechanical humanoid, hugging its feet and rubbing his face against its coating. "Wait, they weren't thinking of pawning my partner off, were they?"

nvnNduQ.jpg

"..."

Ernesti approaches a few others. "Senpai, Yusuke, Yato, good to see that you're all well too. A lot has happened, and it looks like the Student Council isn't the only one with convincing acting. Well, what'd you all do here while we were going through the games out there, anyways?"

@thatguyinthestore @Khan of the Mardu @Mari @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi

UMJWmkR.jpg

"Ikaruga! I missed you so much!" Ernesti runs towards a giant blue-gold mechanical humanoid, hugging its feet and rubbing his face against its coating. "Wait, they weren't thinking of pawning my partner off, were they?"

nvnNduQ.jpg

"..."

Ernesti approaches a few others. "Senpai, Yusuke, Yato, good to see that you're all well too. A lot has happened, and it looks like the Student Council isn't the only one with convincing acting. Well, what'd you all do here while we were going through the games out there, anyways?"

@thatguyinthestore @Khan of the Mardu @Mari @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi
Before Yusuke had the opportunity to say anything else he would turn around to see the rest of the living group had met up with them. He gasped, a frown forming on his lips. "How tragic, all of you have died. How did you--" Yusuke cut himself off remembering the theory of them not never having died. He cleared his throat. "Never mind. It's wonderful to see you all! You look well, Ernesti-san," he said before answering his question. "We've been... babysitting an unruly child, running from a man chasing us, I'm supposed to get married next week, and we fought an enemy who tried to take Starlow. What... happened to you all? How did the last game turn out and how did you end up here?" After questioning them, he peered through the group, looking to spot Alesha and see if she was okay.

@Takumi @thatguyinthestore @York @Mason Moretti @Crow @Khan of the Mardu @Midnight Maiden @Everyone #Good to be back B)​

Epilogue, Part 2

maxresdefault.jpg

kakegurui.jpg

"W…What…"

i-nofeature.jpg

---
---
"…oh my God..."
---
---
"W-Why…"
---
ririka-momobami-foto.jpg

---

VROOOOM!
latest

wa33.jpg

"Uh, Yeah? It's good!"

I-No_zps36cacf27.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Epilogue

Final Chapter
"Deal with the Devil"

View attachment 147154

Starring:

Luigi was speechless throughout the whole ordeal. How could they lie to him like this? Or anyone else for that matter? Before at least this was to help out an entire race of people, but this? This was wrong!

The plumber had passed out from shock back on the stage, and didn't come to until they were back in the pawn shop. As soon as Luigi regained his composure, the plumber approached both I-No and Mary, almost trembling as he did so.

YKgI.jpg

"W-why? This was just supposed to be a tv show to help publicity for Isle Delfino! Why do all-a this?" Luigi asked, clearly shaken up from what had happened within the last ten minutes or so.

As the rest of the living made their way back into the pawn shop through means that were beyond Shantae (though she was sure that I-No had something to do with it), the half-genie's eyes fell upon one girl in particular as they all appeared within the room.

"Maria!" Shantae exclaimed as she rushed over to the young girl and wrapped her arms around her, giving her a big hug! "I'm so glad that you're okay." Shantae said with a smile before breaking the hug when Ernesti asked what they had been up to.

aI0ps.png

"Hmmm... well--" Before Shantae could get a word out, however, Yusuke went ahead and recited the events of what had gone down for her, to which she simply nodded in response. "Yeah... I think that about covers it."

With that taken care of, Shantae approached Rita and handed her the clipboard with a smile. "Here, I found this in one of the cases. I think it belongs to you." She said happily as she held out Rita's clipboard.

And speaking of an "unruly child..."

latest

"Hey! What's the big idea?!" Bowser Jr shouted, obviously having woke up after being knocked out by Fawful. "And what's that stupid green loser doing here?!" He shouted as he thumbed towards Luigi, which simply earned a sigh from the latter.

Bowser Jr then turned to Mary and walked up to her, seeming to have calmed down a bit by seeing her.
"Hey... where'd you go? These losers had to make me my mac and cheese, and they didn't even make my the dinosaur kind!" Bowser Jr pouted as he puckered out his lower lip and crossed his arms, obviously unaware that this wasn't the same Mary that was babysitting him earlier.

@Yun Lee @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @whoever

Rita Hanson

Rita looked around and frowned. " Has anyone seen the man in the red uniform? Got a spider symbol on his chest. Goes by Peter Parker or Spider-Man..... I don't see him here. Also, Yusuke, Shantae. you're okay... All of you, I am so happy to see you again. I am so happy to see you again Starlow even though someone...." Rita glared at Talon as she said this. " Chose for you to die... also, I'm sorry that I failed you in that card game, Shantae and Ritsuka. Also, thanks for the clipboard," She picked up her journal and took the clipboard back for Shantae and turned to I-No.

" Miss I-no, I am very confused. Were you trying to help us or hurt us throughout our journey? There are times where you have done both... so which you is the real you?" She asked.

She looked over at Bowser Junior, " Are you Bowser's son? He was looking for you earlier actually, he mentioned it to us living."

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninka Kitty @Otto @thatguyinthestore @Everyone

Rita Hanson

Rita looked around and frowned. " Has anyone seen the man in the red uniform? Got a spider symbol on his chest. Goes by Peter Parker or Spider-Man..... I don't see him here. Also, Yusuke, Shantae. you're okay... All of you, I am so happy to see you again. I am so happy to see you again Starlow even though someone...." Rita glared at Talon as she said this. " Chose for you to die... also, I'm sorry that I failed you in that card game, Shantae and Ritsuka. Also, thanks for the clipboard," She picked up her journal and took the clipboard back for Shantae and turned to I-No.

" Miss I-no, I am very confused. Were you trying to help us or hurt us throughout our journey? There are times where you have done both... so which you is the real you?" She asked.

She looked over at Bowser Junior, " Are you Bowser's son? He was looking for you earlier actually, he mentioned it to us living."

@Minerva @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninka Kitty @Otto @thatguyinthestore @Everyone
"Yes I'm Bowser's son! My name is Bowser Jr, you stupid idiot!" Bowser Jr shouted as he looked up at Rita. Clearly he took his attitude from his father as well as looks.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Rita Hanson

Rita was unfazed by Bowser Junior's insults. Literally, she didn't even blink twice. She had heard and seen worse and shrugged. He was going to have try hard to insult her. She had worked with Phil Connors.... and there wasn't any insult worse than her past with him.

@Yun Lee

Mary was a little preoccupied at the moment.
tumblr_oty0ay8T8I1vullgyo1_500.png

"I knew it wasn't you! The Mary I know never gives up like Sayaka kept doing!"

"Yeah, yeah...but you can be happy to see me without the physical contact, y'know." Lookimg at Bowser Jr. Mary merely shrugged. "I was busy. I was brought on to help with some plans during this whole thing, so-"

"Eh?! You were working against it all the whole time?!"

"Yep. I was contacted by I-No, just like all of you."

"That's right. Unlike the rest of you, though, Mary was the only one who remembered she was working for us. The rest of you had to...conveniently forget that. But I can give you that memory back in a moment-just getting you all here was quite the workout."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

Before Yusuke had the opportunity to say anything else he would turn around to see the rest of the living group had met up with them. He gasped, a frown forming on his lips. "How tragic, all of you have died. How did you--" Yusuke cut himself off remembering the theory of them not never having died. He cleared his throat. "Never mind. It's wonderful to see you all! You look well, Ernesti-san," he said before answering his question. "We've been... babysitting an unruly child, running from a man chasing us, I'm supposed to get married next week, and we fought an enemy who tried to take Starlow. What... happened to you all? How did the last game turn out and how did you end up here?" After questioning them, he peered through the group, looking to spot Alesha and see if she was okay.

@Takumi @thatguyinthestore @York @Mason Moretti @Crow @Khan of the Mardu @Midnight Maiden @Everyone #Good to be back B)​

Luigi was speechless throughout the whole ordeal. How could they lie to him like this? Or anyone else for that matter? Before at least this was to help out an entire race of people, but this? This was wrong!

The plumber had passed out from shock back on the stage, and didn't come to until they were back in the pawn shop. As soon as Luigi regained his composure, the plumber approached both I-No and Mary, almost trembling as he did so.

YKgI.jpg

"W-why? This was just supposed to be a tv show to help publicity for Isle Delfino! Why do all-a this?" Luigi asked, clearly shaken up from what had happened within the last ten minutes or so.

As the rest of the living made their way back into the pawn shop through means that were beyond Shantae (though she was sure that I-No had something to do with it), the half-genie's eyes fell upon one girl in particular as they all appeared within the room.

"Maria!" Shantae exclaimed as she rushed over to the young girl and wrapped her arms around her, giving her a big hug! "I'm so glad that you're okay." Shantae said with a smile before breaking the hug when Ernesti asked what they had been up to.

aI0ps.png

"Hmmm... well--" Before Shantae could get a word out, however, Yusuke went ahead and recited the events of what had gone down for her, to which she simply nodded in response. "Yeah... I think that about covers it."

With that taken care of, Shantae approached Rita and handed her the clipboard with a smile. "Here, I found this in one of the cases. I think it belongs to you." She said happily as she held out Rita's clipboard.

And speaking of an "unruly child..."

latest

"Hey! What's the big idea?!" Bowser Jr shouted, obviously having woke up after being knocked out by Fawful. "And what's that stupid green loser doing here?!" He shouted as he thumbed towards Luigi, which simply earned a sigh from the latter.

Bowser Jr then turned to Mary and walked up to her, seeming to have calmed down a bit by seeing her.
"Hey... where'd you go? These losers had to make me my mac and cheese, and they didn't even make my the dinosaur kind!" Bowser Jr pouted as he puckered out his lower lip and crossed his arms, obviously unaware that this wasn't the same Mary that was babysitting him earlier.

@Yun Lee @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @whoever

Rita Hanson

"Yes I'm Bowser's son! My name is Bowser Jr, you stupid idiot!" Bowser Jr shouted as he looked up at Rita. Clearly he took his attitude from his father as well as looks.

@LuckycoolHawk9

"Parker was with us, but I dunno where he disappeared to..." Yato responded to Rita before his attention was taken by the rude mini Bowser.

"Be glad you even got any mac and cheese." Yato grumbled, before putting the sword he borrowed down and glancing into the group of the living, looking for Hiyori.

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Midnight Maiden

Rita Hanson

Rita was unfazed by Bowser Junior's insults. Literally, she didn't even blink twice. She had heard and seen worse and shrugged. He was going to have try hard to insult her. She had worked with Phil Connors.... and there wasn't any insult worse than her past with him.

@Yun Lee
When Rita didn't respond to Bowser Jr, this only seemed to get him more riled up.

"Grrrr... DON'T IGNORE ME!!!" Bowser Jr shouted before delivering a kick right to Rita's knee. He then looked at Mary and crossed his arms again. "Just wait until I tell my papa on you! He's gonna be so mad!" Bowser Jr exclaimed angrily.

Meanwhile, Luigi had made his way over to Yusuke and attempted to apologize to him. Maybe if he smoothed things over with Yusuke, Alesha wouldn't be so mad at him?

"Hey uh.. I'm-a sorry for lying to you about the whole 'show' thing. If I had-a known that I-No was tricking us all along, then I wouldn't have agreed to do it." Luigi said, hoping that he could at least smooth over things with Yusuke.

Shantae had since made her way back over to Maria, kneeling down to the younger girl with a smile so she could make eye contact with her.
"I told you that I'd be alright." She said with a smile. Shantae had felt rather guilty about leaving Maria behind like that, especially because it was partially her fault for falling asleep. But, knowing Maria, she hoped that the younger girl would forgive her for that. She was only human.

Well, half human.

@Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9

Epilogue, Part 2

maxresdefault.jpg

kakegurui.jpg

"W…What…"

i-nofeature.jpg

---
---
"…oh my God..."
---
---
"W-Why…"
---
ririka-momobami-foto.jpg

---

VROOOOM!
latest

wa33.jpg

"Uh, Yeah? It's good!"

I-No_zps36cacf27.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Epilogue

Final Chapter
"Deal with the Devil"

View attachment 147154

Starring:

images

Now appearing in a "pawn shop", Radec turned toward the weapons and eyed his in particular. Not waiting, he finally hopped over the counter and grabbed his M32 knife, and a few of his other weapons, but he frowned when he noticed one missing from the shelf.

"Where is my... other weapons?!"

He scoffed and turned toward the room and looked noticing a lone female named Ami carrying his pistol.

"I suppose.. you know how to use the weapon now?"

@York

The Colonel eyed his other weapons connecting them back to himself and muttered "If a reality show caused this much chaos...There's a lot more shit coming at the Helghast back home.

Rita Hanson

Rita blinked twice, not sure what to say to that. " Are you saying we agreed to go onto the reality show to help stop the student council but don't remember?" She asked.

She also didn't buckle when Bowser Jr. kicked her. She simply "accidently" dropped her clipboard. Hopefully, it didn't land on his head. She did have pages of notes on it. Like a good fifty or so pages of notes.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

"Ooh, I'm scared!!" Mary gasped, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

I-No frowned at Luigi. "Excuse me, darling. I never tricked you. The student council was the one doing that. And yes, Rita, that is exactly what I'm saying. Like I said, I can give you all your memories in a moment-but a girl needs a breather before round two."

@thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9

Rita Hanson

Rita paused and had a second question. " Did you tell us you were going to murder the student council? I mean, was there no other way to stop them other than killing them? Is there a reason we couldn't arrest them or something?" She asked.

@Yun Lee