Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Epilogue, Part One
"Happily Ever After"

"Rita and Hiyori are right. Door Five is the one." Yumeko seemed to be talkative now, more than she had been during this game. "The numbers on the trapdoor and central door signified how many floors you would go down or up. But there was a catch to the central door-it would only bring stairs every six turns. With the door continually showing walls, and the fact that there were six doors in all…I made a guess. And would have won...had someone not been faster."

Kirari watched Yumeko, interested.
05542cfdbbc676e64645e2823ac462d3.png

"You help the others with the votes, yet wait to vote yourself. Why is that?"

Yumeko smiled. "Because, I already know which door it is. But it's a bit of a gamble to put your faith in others, isn't it? To trust them to produce the best outcome? If I am to die soon…I want to enjoy just one last gamble before then."

Kirari nodded. "I expected nothing less from you, Yumeko. And it appears that the time has come for the moment of truth. Everyone…please make your way to door five." Barring Alesha, everyone would stand before door five, and Kirari would enter in a password. The door would open, and Kirari would step aside. "Thank you all for playing. You made our time together very interesting."

As she walked to the door, Yumeko turned to the group. "I lost a dear friend here, and my memories, too. But if I die now…that's okay. I am grateful for the memories I made with all of you, living or not. And that…means I can rest in peace, I think."
fecf36fd030be8a7d1cd561701f79574--irelia-drawing-board.jpg

"Goodbye, everyone. May we all enjoy our final gamble." Her weight shifted to her heels, and Yumeko fell backwards, down to the ground, to whatever fate awaited her.

And that fate…turned out to be lilies.

Yumeko landed in a pile of lilies, bouncing a bit. "Oh my…" She felt the ground below her, then smiled up at everyone. "It's a cushion, hidden by lilies!"

Suddenly, a loud cheer erupted from around the tower, and as those above watched, the Piantas and Nokis rushed to look up at them all.

"You did it! We knew you could do it!!!"

"Wahoo! Way to go, Alesha! You were my favorite from the very start!"

"I was so nervous during that final game! But I believed with all my heart you would all make it!"

A familiar guitar riff would ring out, and you would find yourselves pulled out of the tower, onto a stage nearby. The Tower of Doors had been located in Pianta Village all this time. All around the night sky were small clouds of fluff floating by. The Piantas danced, cheered, held up signs of support for their favorite member of the group.

Ririka, now joined onstage with the Vice President, smiled at the twelve.
20838888_343533612747921_8280026321904467968_n.jpg

"Congratulations, all of you. Though Alesha was the winner, you all put in a remarkable effort!"

ririka-momobami-125116.jpg

"And as a result, we can end this reality show on a good note."

"R-Reality show? You mean…this whole thing was just…"

"Of course! You didn't really think we would actually murder fourteen people, did you? This entire time, you were all part of a TV Show: Trouble in Paradise, the hit sequel to Super Mario Sunshine."

"Which was also a show!" The Pianta Police announced, arriving onstage. "Our laws here on Isle Delfino are nothing like on TV-we had to create drama! Where in the world is Bowser? He was supposed to tell you all this..."
DDvTC6AXsAARo5K%2Bwww.sakuranime.com.jpg

"And you would toy with our lives in order to…"

"Not at all. The only thing we took was your memories. You see, this reality show wss created with the unique idea of acting like a reak experience. But in reality, everyone who competed knew what they were getting into. You all agreed to sign up, after all. We have the contracts and everything. In fact, once Alesha accepts her grand prize, all your memories will come back to you."
PicsArt_09-17-08.57.15.jpg
Yumeko still wasn't satisfied. "But…what about those we lost? Mary, All Might, Yusuke…what happened to them?"

"They've all been staying in Corona Mountain, the volcano here. Once this show is over, they will all be sent home, as will all of you. I-No is taking a bit of time to bring out the grand prize, so in the meantime, why not enjoy the admiration of your fans? You've earned it."

Well, it looks like this is the end of your journey, everyone! Way to go! Now you're free to hang out with the Piantas, chat with Kirari or the Vice President, and even say some final goodbyes. Great game, guys! Woo!

Starring:

@Crow as Ernesti Echavalier (Knights & Magic)
@dark as Colonel Mael Radec (Killzone)
@Gummi Bunnies as Maria Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni
@Jeremi as The Fourth Doctor (Doctor Who)
@Kaykay as Hina (Hinamatsuri)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day: The Musical)
@Mari as Yamashiro (KanColle)
@Midnight Maiden as Hiyori Iki (Noragami)
@Otto as Talon (League of Legends)
@Khan of the Mardu as Alesha, Who Smiles at Death (Magic: the Gathering)
@Verite as Gon Freeces (Hunter X Hunter)
@Yun Lee as Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)

----------------

Ririka ran down the hallway, leading the group into another room, that looked like…

"…a pawn shop…?"
PicsArt_10-07-02.08.55.jpg
Sure enough, they were all in a pawn shop. Ririka hastily closed the door and pressed herself against it, buying the group time. "Hurry! I think everyone's weapons are in here, so…even if you don't have any yourself, you can borrow one!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Mason Moretti @York @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Epilogue, Part One
"Happily Ever After"

"Rita and Hiyori are right. Door Five is the one." Yumeko seemed to be talkative now, more than she had been during this game. "The numbers on the trapdoor and central door signified how many floors you would go down or up. But there was a catch to the central door-it would only bring stairs every six turns. With the door continually showing walls, and the fact that there were six doors in all…I made a guess. And would have won...had someone not been faster."

Yumeko smiled. "Because, I already know which door it is. But it's a bit of a gamble to put your faith in others, isn't it? To trust them to produce the best outcome? If I am to die soon…I want to enjoy just one last gamble before then."

Kirari nodded. "I expected nothing less from you, Yumeko. And it appears that the time has come for the moment of truth. Everyone…please make your way to door five." Barring Alesha, everyone would stand before door five, and Kirari would enter in a password. The door would open, and Kirari would step aside. "Thank you all for playing. You made our time together very interesting."

As she walked to the door, Yumeko turned to the group. "I lost a dear friend here, and my memories, too. But if I die now…that's okay. I am grateful for the memories I made with all of you, living or not. And that…means I can rest in peace, I think."

"Goodbye, everyone. May we all enjoy our final gamble." Her weight shifted to her heels, and Yumeko fell backwards, down to the ground, to whatever fate awaited her.

Yumeko landed in a pile of lilies, bouncing a bit. "Oh my…" She felt the ground below her, then smiled up at everyone. "It's a cushion, hidden by lilies!"

Suddenly, a loud cheer erupted from around the tower, and as those above watched, the Piantas and Nokis rushed to look up at them all.

"I was so nervous during that final game! But I believed with all my heart you would all make it!"

A familiar guitar riff would ring out, and you would find yourselves pulled out of the tower, onto a stage nearby. The Tower of Doors had been located in Pianta Village all this time. All around the night sky were small clouds of fluff floating by. The Piantas danced, cheered, held up signs of support for their favorite member of the group.

"Congratulations, all of you. Though Alesha was the winner, you all put in a remarkable effort!"

"Of course! You didn't really think we would actually murder fourteen people, did you? This entire time, you were all part of a TV Show: Trouble in Paradise, the hit sequel to Super Mario Sunshine."

"Which was also a show!" The Pianta Police announced, arriving onstage. "Our laws here on Isle Delfino are nothing like on TV-we had to create drama! Where in the world is Bowser? He was supposed to tell you all this..."

"Not at all. The only thing we took was your memories. You see, this reality show wss created with the unique idea of acting like a reak experience. But in reality, everyone who competed knew what they were getting into. You all agreed to sign up, after all. We have the contracts and everything. In fact, once Alesha accepts her grand prize, all your memories will come back to you."
View attachment 147062
Yumeko still wasn't satisfied. "But…what about those we lost? Mary, All Might, Yusuke…what happened to them?"

"They've all been staying in Corona Mountain, the volcano here. Once this show is over, they will all be sent home, as will all of you. I-No is taking a bit of time to bring out the grand prize, so in the meantime, why not enjoy the admiration of your fans? You've earned it."

Well, it looks like this is the end of your journey, everyone! Way to go! Now you're free to hang out with the Piantas, chat with Kirari or the Vice President, and even say some final goodbyes. Great game, guys! Woo!

Starring:

----------------

Ririka ran down the hallway, leading the group into another room, that looked like…

"…a pawn shop…?"
View attachment 147061
Sure enough, they were all in a pawn shop. Ririka hastily closed the door and pressed herself against it, buying the group time. "Hurry! I think everyone's weapons are in here, so…even if you don't have any yourself, you can borrow one!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Mason Moretti @York @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah
"Fawfully-doo!♪ Where are you?!♪ Star Person, needing you!♪ Dark power, yoo-hoo!♪ WHERE TO FIND YOU...♪" Fawful sang a song he flew down the hallway on his hovercraft. By the time you had each grabbed your weapons, Fawful reached the pawn shop and let out another laugh.

"I have cornered you fink rats like the animal that is wild! And now Fawful is sitting on the cozy couch, sipping the tea that is laughing at you!" Fawful exclaimed before aiming his laser at the entire group yet again. "Now is the time where my true might shines like many angry sunbeams of rage!!" He shouted with another laugh as his laser began to charge up what looked like what would be a pretty powerful attack.

Once it was finished charging, a giant blew ball of energy was fired out of his headgear towards Yato, Yusuke, and Ami all at once.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @York @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Afterlife

Last edited:
Last edited:
Rita Hanson

Rita took a breath of relief. She decided to approach the Piantas. She looked to see if anyone had a picture of her. She doubted it.

@Yun Lee

Epilogue, Part One
"Happily Ever After"

View attachment 147062

Starring:

----------------

"…a pawn shop…?"
View attachment 147061

Was this the surprise Fluff Festival? There was fluff all over Pianta village.

Ernesti claps, having no idea how to feel about this. An interesting turn of events, one might say. Looking over to the Noki crowd, he waves and says, "HEY GRAMPS! Are you there?"

He checks to see if the Elderly Noki he knew from the Sand Bird incident was amongst the crowd.

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

Epilogue, Part One
"Happily Ever After"

View attachment 147062

Starring:

----------------

"…a pawn shop…?"
View attachment 147061

"Fawfully-doo!♪ Where are you?!♪ Star Person, needing you!♪ Dark power, yoo-hoo!♪ WHERE TO FIND YOU...♪" Fawful sang a song he flew down the hallway on his hovercraft. By the time you had each grabbed your weapons, Fawful reached the pawn shop and let out another laugh.

"I have cornered you frink rats like the animal that is wild! And now Fawful is sitting on the cozy couch, sipping the tea that is laughing at you!" Fawful exclaimed before aiming his laser at the entire group yet again. "Now is the time where my true might shines like many angry sunbeams of rage!!" He shouted with another laugh as his laser began to charge up what looked like what would be a pretty powerful attack.

Once it was finished charging, a giant blew ball of energy was fired out of his headgear towards Yato, Yusuke, and Ami all at once.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @York @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Afterlife
Yusuke rushed alongside Rikiri, a pair of keys he wore on his belt jangling loudly as he moved along. He didn't even think of making an attempt to silence them; the boy was so used to them being there that he hardly ever paid mind to them. By the time they reached the pawn shop, he skidded to a halt and quickly shot a look over his shoulder to see if their enemy had drawn closer to them. He tensed his muscles when he would hear Fawful sing, knowing they didn't have much time before he would arrive.

Yusuke gritted his teeth before turning back to look at the contents of the room they had come into. "Weapons? Thank god," he whispered, again placing a hand over his heart. Perhaps Kamu Susano-o was watching out for him after all. Rapidly, the artist's gray eyes began to scan the room, looking for anything useful he could take hold of. A gun or a sword, a gun or a sword, he quietly wished to himself as he looked. As luck would have it, the boy would find exactly what he preferred: a long, Japanese sword.

A pleased, sleek smirk adorned the boy's lips when he rested eyes upon the blade. He felt as if he had just reunited with a long-lost friend after quite some time, only better. He moved to pick up the blade, feeling the weight of it in his hands before swinging it once through the air. "Ah, you are a beauty indeed. This is exactly what I needed," he said, turning back toward the door so he could face their enemy when he would arrive.

When Fawful charged into the room, he fired a ball of energy which Yusuke would attempt to dodge. He was confident that he could dodge it, as he had been completely focused and ready to move. If successful, Yusuke would then run toward their enemy in a ninja-life manner and slash at him with the sword--putting a good portion of his strength into the hit if he could manage to make contact with his target. "I'll cut you down!" he cried, his heart pounding as he moved. He wasn't going to let this enemy win! Not today!​

Along with the student council and the piantas, Luigi approached the group as well and began clapping with a large grin on his face.

CFZ8mYxXIAAVvf-.jpg

"Congratulations you guys! I'm-a so happy that you finished all the games!" Luigi exclaimed with a grin, seeming much more happy than the last time you saw him.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Khan of the Mardu @Mari @Verite @Jeremi @Otto @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Midnight Maiden

Ernesti claps, having no idea how to feel about this. An interesting turn of events, one might say. Looking over to the Noki crowd, he waves and says, "HEY GRAMPS! Are you there?"

He checks to see if the Elderly Noki he knew from the Sand Bird incident was amongst the crowd.

latest

Yamashiro felt very relieved that they were able to get the guess right, even though she did not have a hand in it. She did not know what to guess, anyway. The revelation of this all being a television show was very strange to Yamashiro, but, she had seen stranger things before, after all, so she accepted it as such.

While Ernesti went looking into the crowd for someone he knew, Yamashiro saw someone familiar greeting them. She went over to Luigi, smiling and happy of course, but with a question on her mind:

"Hello Mister Luigi! Did you know this was a television show all along?"

@Crow @thatguyinthestore

Epilogue, Part One
"Happily Ever After"

View attachment 147062

Starring:

----------------

"…a pawn shop…?"
View attachment 147061

W... Wait, so this was all like a- ❞
Maria was heavily surprised with the sudden reveal. So nothing really was at stake, huh? That was good. That meant that Shantae and Risky were somewhere else away from the supposed reality TV show set! Relieved that none of her worst thoughts came to fruition, the young girl's mood was lifted significantly. ❝ Uu! And to think I was going to use my magic to hurt other people. I feel lots better now! ❞

"Ah, Arbusti!" Came a familiar elderly voice from behind him.

da2bb8c27dc3279440a8bc8a13524f2b

"I see that you managed to make it out alive as well! Tell me, how have you been since our previous encounter?"

latest

Yamashiro felt very relieved that they were able to get the guess right, even though she did not have a hand in it. She did not know what to guess, anyway. The revelation of this all being a television show was very strange to Yamashiro, but, she had seen stranger things before, after all, so she accepted it as such.

While Ernesti went looking into the crowd for someone he knew, Yamashiro saw someone familiar greeting them. She went over to Luigi, smiling and happy of course, but with a question on her mind:

"Hello Mister Luigi! Did you know this was a television show all along?"

@Crow @thatguyinthestore
"Yup! Sorry for not-a telling you and the others sooner. But, well, if the main actors believe that it's-a real then it makes the audience believe that it's-a real." Luigi replied with a bit of a nervous chuckle as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

@Crow @Mari

Yusuke rushed alongside Rikiri, a pair of keys he wore on his belt jangling loudly as he moved along. He didn't even think of making an attempt to silence them; the boy was so used to them being there that he hardly ever paid mind to them. By the time they reached the pawn shop, he skidded to a halt and quickly shot a look over his shoulder to see if their enemy had drawn closer to them. He tensed his muscles when he would hear Fawful sing, knowing they didn't have much time before he would arrive.

Yusuke gritted his teeth before turning back to look at the contents of the room they had come into. "Weapons? Thank god," he whispered, again placing a hand over his heart. Perhaps Kamu Susano-o was watching out for him after all. Rapidly, the artist's gray eyes began to scan the room, looking for anything useful he could take hold of. A gun or a sword, a gun or a sword, he quietly wished to himself as he looked. As luck would have it, the boy would find exactly what he preferred: a long, Japanese sword.

A pleased, sleek smirk adorned the boy's lips when he rested eyes upon the blade. He felt as if he had just reunited with a long-lost friend after quite some time, only better. He moved to pick up the blade, feeling the weight of it in his hands before swinging it once through the air. "Ah, you are a beauty indeed. This is exactly what I needed," he said, turning back toward the door so he could face their enemy when he would arrive.

When Fawful charged into the room, he fired a ball of energy which Yusuke would attempt to dodge. He was confident that he could dodge it, as he had been completely focused and ready to move. If successful, Yusuke would then run toward their enemy in a ninja-life manner and slash at him with the sword--putting a good portion of his strength into the hit if he could manage to make contact with his target. "I'll cut you down!" he cried, his heart pounding as he moved. He wasn't going to let this enemy win! Not today!

Yusuke's hit was successful, it being enough to send him flying back a bit on his hovercraft.

"You have gotten in Fawful's way at each of the turns... Just like the red and green mustaches who I hate..." Fawful muttered once he regained his composure, looking at Yusuke specifically now. "I HAVE FURY!!!" He screamed before firing more blue lasers at Yusuke.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Takumi @York @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Afterlife

When Ami latched onto Starlow and the chamber at the same time, Fawful ceased his auction with his vacuum, as all he wanted was Starlow. He had no use for the rest of these fink rats.

"Such excitement! Like a pie made of wow!" He exclaimed before his gaze fell down upon Ami, that wide toothy grin still very present on his face as he stared at her behind those small round glasses.

240px-Fawful_artwork_MLBiS.png

"The unhanding of the star person will be done by you now, like the child who is having a peek at his Christmas presents too early because he is naughty!" Fawful exclaimed before firing a blue ball of energy at Ami from his headgear instead of a regular laser this time.

However, if any of you were paying attention, then you would noticed that the locked door had been sucked off by Fawful's vacuum, meaning that you could try and escape now.

@Yun Lee @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Afterlife

Yusuke was careful to hang onto the cryogenic chamber when he needed to, letting go once Fawful stopped his vacuum. His eyes widened, however, when Ami would be shot at. "Look out!" he cried to her, hoping his voice would reach her in time. He then turned back to the door, relieved to see they could try and escape now. "Let's go!" he called out to his friends before more quietly speaking to himself, placing a hand over his heart and closing his eyes for a moment. "Kamu Susano-o, my other self, if you can hear me please be with me. I need your strength..." If only his persona could be here when he needed it most...

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @York @Afterlife​
Using the chance of escape, Ririka took off running for the exit. "F-Follow me, everyone! Hurry!!!"

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Mason Moretti @thatguyinthestore @York @Afterlife​
As the group rushed past him and out the newly opened door, Fawful soon followed behind them all on his little circular hovercraft.

"You will not be doing the escaping because Fawful speeds after you like a race car that has been filled with gas!" Fawful shouted as he chased after the group, shooting blue lasers at all of them as they ran.

@Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @York @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Afterlife
Epilogue, Part One
"Happily Ever After"

View attachment 147062

Starring:

----------------

"…a pawn shop…?"
View attachment 147061

"I have cornered you frink rats like the animal that is wild! And now Fawful is sitting on the cozy couch, sipping the tea that is laughing at you!" Fawful exclaimed before aiming his laser at the entire group yet again. "Now is the time where my true might shines like many angry sunbeams of rage!!" He shouted with another laugh as his laser began to charge up what looked like what would be a pretty powerful attack.

When Fawful charged into the room, he fired a ball of energy which Yusuke would attempt to dodge. He was confident that he could dodge it, as he had been completely focused and ready to move. If successful, Yusuke would then run toward their enemy in a ninja-life manner and slash at him with the sword--putting a good portion of his strength into the hit if he could manage to make contact with his target. "I'll cut you down!" he cried, his heart pounding as he moved. He wasn't going to let this enemy win! Not today!​

"I see that you managed to make it out alive as well! Tell me, how have you been since our previous encounter?"

"Yup! Sorry for not-a telling you and the others sooner. But, well, if the main actors believe that it's-a real then it makes the audience believe that it's real." Luigi replied with a bit of a nervous chuckle as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

@Crow @Mari

Yusuke's hit was successful, it being enough to send him flying back a bit on his hovercraft.

"You have gotten in Fawful's way at each of the turns... Just like the red and green mustaches who I hate..." Fawful muttered once he regained his composure, looking at Yusuke specifically now. "I HAVE FURY!!!" He screamed before firing more blue lasers at Yusuke.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Takumi @York @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Afterlife
Ami Kawashima
@Takumi @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Afterlife

Honestly, Ami had never thought she had the strength in her to hold onto that Cryogenic chamber, but somehow... She did. While Fawful continued to taunt her, she found her eyes wandering around the room, and soon discovered that in an ironic twist of fate, Fawful had sucked the door blocking them in right off of its hinges!

By the time Ririka shouted for them to run, Ami was already one step ahead, rushing out through the door, and keeping a girm grasp on Starlow the whole time.

The place she found herself in next though seriously puzzled her; what the hell were they doing in a pawn shop?! Nonetheless, it looked like there were weapons just scattered about the area. As she continued to make efforts to dodge Fawful's energy ball, as she quietly put down Starlow in a (hopefully) safe place.

6tfPs8i.png

"Stay here..." She said quietly.

Then, she quickly reached headed for some sort of weapon, deciding to borrow something as she clearly hadn't brought any on her own... And it just so happened to be Radec's pistol, and though there was some sort of machinegun too, Ami didn't want to risk lugging around too much weight.

Carefully taking aim, she fired shots aimed towards Fawful's head cannon, hoping to take it out somehow... Though she was no killer by any stretch of the imagination, getting rid of their opponent's most powerfull offensive weapon was probably in their best interest, all things considered.​

Epilogue, Part One
"Happily Ever After"

View attachment 147062

Starring:

----------------

"…a pawn shop…?"
View attachment 147061

Along with the student council and the piantas, Luigi approached the group as well and began clapping with a large grin on his face.

CFZ8mYxXIAAVvf-.jpg

"Congratulations you guys! I'm-a so happy that you finished all the games!" Luigi exclaimed with a grin, seeming much more happy than the last time you saw him.

@Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Khan of the Mardu @Mari @Verite @Jeremi @Otto @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Midnight Maiden
A... reality show? They thought claiming this to be some sort of reality show was a suitable means to make amends?! The khan seethed with rage as she looked at all those smiling faces, revulsion in her heart. They actually believed this cruelty, however false it was, was somehow meant to be entertainment? Their relationships, their struggles... all artificial and meant for their pleasure.

This island and its people were truly a sickened lot, and Alesha would not stand for it. Their companions were in the volcano... there was her means to forestall their departure, to gather the truth she wanted.

"Admiration of my fans? To enjoy the gratitude of an island of savages who enjoyed the terror in our hearts is to show a crippling self-loathing," She snapped with a raised voice, unwilling to submerge herself in the reality these twisted people presented. Pressing forward, her eyes sharpened into a predatory glare as she spoke, "How do we know that you do not lie to us, that our claim of being willing participants isn't false? You stole our memories, did you not? What proof do you have that the memories taken from us were evidence of your subterfuge to induct us into this sick game?"

"In addition, why are our fallen companions not here with us? Why keep them hidden away in that mountain if you wish us to enjoy these pigs' congratulations and celebrations?" She shot a lob of spit at the ground, a signal of her displeasure with the lack of attendance. Perhaps it was not the correct time to challenge these people... But in the heart of the Mardu, betrayal and deception were the works of cowards, and craven men and women could not be allowed to remain in power, "Damn your council and your grand prize! I wish to see my friend once again, to see his art flourish once more! I do not want your false achievement and flattering fabrications, I desire Yusuke Kitagawa, the only man I respect as a fellow warrior upon this hellish landscape!"

• Love
The crowd would go silent at Alesha's rant, listening somberly. Then...

"WOW!!! She's so amazing!!!"

"She just called me a savage, guys! I might faint out of happiness!"

"Careful now." The Vice President stood by Alesha's side, voice soft enough only for her to hear. "Just play along. You will see Yusuke soon enough and Kirari get what's coming to her. Just wait until the witch arrives."

@Khan of the Mardu

• Love
Rita Hanson

Rita paused, wondering something aloud, though at no one in particular. " I am a little confused something. If this was all a reality show, what happened to Jack? I mean, did Talon not really snap his neck? It looked pretty real to me," she said to the others.

@Yun Lee @Others

Reactions: Otto
The crowd would go silent at Alesha's rant, listening somberly. Then...

"WOW!!! She's so amazing!!!"

"She just called me a savage, guys! I might faint out of happiness!"

"Careful now." The Vice President stood by Alesha's side, voice soft enough only for her to hear. "Just play along. You will see Yusuke soon enough and Kirari get what's coming to her. Just wait until the witch arrives."

@Khan of the Mardu
"Play along? Act as if I am comfortable with this falsity?"

Teeth clenched, jaw locked as her grimace grew in intensity and rage, Alesha didn't turn her head to face the vice-president. A leader such as her would not grace the brat with true acknowledgement as an equal to speak to; she was a brat with power, playing at some secret agenda against her betters.

"Do not act as if you're my ally, wretch... you are just as guilty as the rest in my eyes. The heads that shall roll may or may not count among their numbers yours, all dependent on you returning my friend..."

A... reality show? They thought claiming this to be some sort of reality show was a suitable means to make amends?! The khan seethed with rage as she looked at all those smiling faces, revulsion in her heart. They actually believed this cruelty, however false it was, was somehow meant to be entertainment? Their relationships, their struggles... all artificial and meant for their pleasure.

This island and its people were truly a sickened lot, and Alesha would not stand for it. Their companions were in the volcano... there was her means to forestall their departure, to gather the truth she wanted.

"Admiration of my fans? To enjoy the gratitude of an island of savages who enjoyed the terror in our hearts is to show a crippling self-loathing," She snapped with a raised voice, unwilling to submerge herself in the reality these twisted people presented. Pressing forward, her eyes sharpened into a predatory glare as she spoke, "How do we know that you do not lie to us, that our claim of being willing participants isn't false? You stole our memories, did you not? What proof do you have that the memories taken from us were evidence of your subterfuge to induct us into this sick game?"

"In addition, why are our fallen companions not here with us? Why keep them hidden away in that mountain if you wish us to enjoy these pigs' congratulations and celebrations?" She shot a lob of spit at the ground, a signal of her displeasure with the lack of attendance. Perhaps it was not the correct time to challenge these people... But in the heart of the Mardu, betrayal and deception were the works of cowards, and craven men and women could not be allowed to remain in power, "Damn your council and your grand prize! I wish to see my friend once again, to see his art flourish once more! I do not want your false achievement and flattering fabrications, I desire Yusuke Kitagawa, the only man I respect as a fellow warrior upon this hellish landscape!"
Rita Hanson

Rita paused, wondering something aloud, though at no one in particular. " I am a little confused something. If this was all a reality show, what happened to Jack? I mean, did Talon not really snap his neck? It looked pretty real to me," she said to the others.

@Yun Lee @Others

"U-uh yeah. He's-a back at the volcano with the rest of the people who were-a killed. Bowser was supposed to show up and explain all this but he's not-a here. Please don't-a hurt me..." Luigi said to Alesha, hoping that she'd calm down and not hurt anyone.

When Rita asked what happened with Jack, Luigi turned to her and shook his head.
"I don't really know how it worked, but no I don't think that he's-a really dead. He be back at the volcano with everyone else."

Ami Kawashima
@Takumi @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Afterlife

Honestly, Ami had never thought she had the strength in her to hold onto that Cryogenic chamber, but somehow... She did. While Fawful continued to taunt her, she found her eyes wandering around the room, and soon discovered that in an ironic twist of fate, Fawful had sucked the door blocking them in right off of its hinges!

By the time Ririka shouted for them to run, Ami was already one step ahead, rushing out through the door, and keeping a girm grasp on Starlow the whole time.

The place she found herself in next though seriously puzzled her; what the hell were they doing in a pawn shop?! Nonetheless, it looked like there were weapons just scattered about the area. As she continued to make efforts to dodge Fawful's energy ball, as she quietly put down Starlow in a (hopefully) safe place.

6tfPs8i.png

Then, she quickly reached headed for some sort of weapon, deciding to borrow something as she clearly hadn't brought any on her own... And it just so happened to be Radec's pistol, and though there was some sort of machinegun too, Ami didn't want to risk lugging around too much weight.

Carefully taking aim, she fired shots aimed towards Fawful's head cannon, hoping to take it out somehow... Though she was no killer by any stretch of the imagination, getting rid of their opponent's most powerfull offensive weapon was probably in their best interest, all things considered.​
The bullet from Radec's pistol would simply bounce off of Fawful's headgear, not even making a dent in the metal.

be1be89778d2a57cd8cf2ba1e315d2851045741b_hq.gif

"HA HA HA HA!! I am here, laughing at you! Your bullets are the ineffective, like the soldier who did not bring a gun to a war and is shot because he is dumb!" Fawful said before attempting to shoot Ami with more lasers.

@York @Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Afterlife

"Yup! Sorry for not-a telling you and the others sooner. But, well, if the main actors believe that it's-a real then it makes the audience believe that it's-a real." Luigi replied with a bit of a nervous chuckle as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

@Crow @Mari

Yamashiro laughed at Luigi's answer, she really had no idea he knew all along. After all, they did a lot of cleanup work together, and he taught Yamashiro how to use the FLUDD at first. But in the big picture she could respect the tactic as she replied:

"I can understand the need to keep certain things unknown, it makes things easier and even better at times. Good job, mister Luigi!"

She then held her hand out to him, palm facing him as if to give a high five.

@thatguyinthestore

@Crow @Mari

Ernesti laughed a little.

"I've been good Gramps, and I see that you've been doing good as well. Those were some pretty rough games we've been through, and I'm glad to help with the Watermelon festival," Ernesti shares, "although, I have to ask, if this is all an act, is the Sand Bird real?"

@thatguyinthestore

@Crow @Mari

Ami Kawashima

6tfPs8i.png

"U-uh yeah. He's-a back at the volcano with the rest of the people who were-a killed. Bowser was supposed to show up and explain all this but he's not-a here. Please don't-a hurt me..." Luigi said to Alesha, hoping that she'd calm down and not hurt anyone.

When Rita asked what happened with Jack, Luigi turned to her and shook his head.
"I don't really know how it worked, but no I don't think that he's-a really dead. He be back at the volcano with everyone else."

The bullet from Radec's pistol would simply bounce off of Fawful's headgear, not even making a dent in the metal.

"HA HA HA HA!! I am here, laughing at you! Your bullets are the ineffective, like the soldier who did not bring a gun to a war and is shot because he is dumb!" Fawful said before attempting to shoot Ami with more lasers.

@York @Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Afterlife
XYUbEB5.png

"Come now, are you even trying?" Yusuke taunted, feeling a bit confident after getting a hit in. When he would be attacked again by the lasers, he once more swiftly dodged--this time cutting it a bit close. Maybe he was better off not taunting Fawful for now. He took a breath in and stepped further back after dodging, allowing Ami to fire her gun at their foe. He grunted, watching her bullets useless against him. "Bastard," Yusuke hissed before readying his sword again.

For a flicker of a moment, the artist wished yet again that he had access to his persona. Maybe with additional power on his side this battle would be easier. Still, the boy felt he shouldn't allow selfish thoughts such as those to plague his mind. He was lucky enough just to have a sword to help him out in this situation. He should count his blessings.

Letting out a huff of air, Yusuke gripped the hilt of his blade more tightly and rushed in for another attack just as he had done before. "Hnnnggh!" he cried, putting his all into this attack.

@Takumi @Mason Moretti @York @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Fawful Fight​

be1be89778d2a57cd8cf2ba1e315d2851045741b_hq.gif

XYUbEB5.png

"Come now, are you even trying?" Yusuke taunted, feeling a bit confident after getting a hit in. When he would be attacked again by the lasers, he once more swiftly dodged--this time cutting it a bit close. Maybe he was better off not taunting Fawful for now. He took a breath in and stepped further back after dodging, allowing Ami to fire her gun at their foe. He grunted, watching her bullets useless against him. "Bastard," Yusuke hissed before readying his sword again.

For a flicker of a moment, the artist wished yet again that he had access to his persona. Maybe with additional power on his side this battle would be easier. Still, the boy felt he shouldn't allow selfish thoughts such as those to plague his mind. He was lucky enough just to have a sword to help him out in this situation. He should count his blessings.

Letting out a huff of air, Yusuke gripped the hilt of his blade more tightly and rushed in for another attack just as he had done before. "Hnnnggh!" he cried, putting his all into this attack.

@Takumi @Mason Moretti @York @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Fawful Fight​

While Fawful boasted that Ami's bullets where useless and Yusuke went in for another attack Yato grabbed a sword he saw and charged in for a swing shortly after Yusuke attacked.

It wasn't his Sekki, nor as sharp, but it would do for now.

@thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Mason Moretti @Archmage Jeremiah @Kentucky @York @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Minerva @Afterlife

Yamashiro laughed at Luigi's answer, she really had no idea he knew all along. After all, they did a lot of cleanup work together, and he taught Yamashiro how to use the FLUDD at first. But in the big picture she could respect the tactic as she replied:

"I can understand the need to keep certain things unknown, it makes things easier and even better at times. Good job, mister Luigi!"

She then held her hand out to him, palm facing him as if to give a high five.

@thatguyinthestore
"Heh.. thanks. It wasn't-a really easy to keep it a secret the whole time. Heck, when the people started-a dying I had to convince myself that it all wasn't real." Luigi said with a chuckle, gladly accepting Yamashiro's high five with a grin.

250px-Mario_and_Luigi_high-five_-_Super_Mario_Sticker.gif

Ernesti laughed a little.

"I've been good Gramps, and I see that you've been doing good as well. Those were some pretty rough games we've been through, and I'm glad to help with the Watermelon festival," Ernesti shares, "although, I have to ask, if this is all an act, is the Sand Bird real?"

@thatguyinthestore

The elder Noki chuckled at Ernesti's inquiry and nodded.

"Heh heh... I'm afraid so, Arbusti. It was all special effects and the like. It's amazing what you can do with technology these days. All those fancy gadgets and gizmos. Some of was from that Bowser fella's old machines that he used to take on that Mario guy."
The elder Noki replied with a smile, though it wasn't hard to see it due to it being obscured by his beard.

@Mari @Crow @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @LuckycoolHawk9

Reactions: Mari