Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

While looking around for Hiyori, Yusuke was halted when he would hear Risky sneer at him for being upset over the deaths. "It's as Mary-san says," the boy hissed in reply. "It's unnatural for the dead to return and believing that they might is putting blind faith in something we are uncertain of. Regardless, is it so wrong for us to mourn the dead? It's only natural for us to do so," he said before hearing the new areas for them to visit had been announced. He turned to Alesha since, for the most part, he had gone to the places that she had.

"Where would you care to go?" he questioned Alesha, Luigi, and anyone else interested in going with them. "Perhaps Noki Bay?" he asked, hesitantly looking back over his shoulder. He still hadn't found Hiyori yet, but they needed to move on at some point. Maybe they would be lucky and he would find her at their location if he didn't spot her now.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Anyone​
"Noki Bay sounds fine to me," Alesha answered with a shrug, though she did note the worried expression he had. Was he still watching for that girl? It seemed as if they were all capable of taking care of themselves, so why worry over her?

Starlow - Afterlife
@Mason Moretti @York @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Kentucky @Takumi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

"There's another box of macaroni in the cabinet. Maybe you can get it for me? It's kinda hard to grab without hands."

"No problem Starlow." Yato smiled half heartedly, moving past Browser Jr. and reaching for the cabinet to grab the box than open it for her.

"Do you have any idea what's going on?" he asked Starlow casually as he started on making the mac and cheese. It couldn't be so hard right? All he had to do was help get the kid to settle down for a bit before trying to piece any of this together with the rest of the folks who died.

@thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @York @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Kentucky @Yun Lee @afterlife

"Noki Bay sounds fine to me," Alesha answered with a shrug, though she did note the worried expression he had. Was he still watching for that girl? It seemed as if they were all capable of taking care of themselves, so why worry over her?
Addnic4.png

Yusuke nodded and began to head in that direction, side-glancing to his friend afterwards. "Apologies if I seem inattentive to my surroundings," he stated, now trying to glance ahead as he walked. "I... promised Yato-sama that would look out for his lover and yet I haven't seen her since he perished. I'd very much not like to fail his last wish." The boy tightened a fist. "As much as my failure to be victorious in the talent competition irked me, if I cannot make good on my promise to Yato-sama I fear I will be far more distraught."

@Khan of the Mardu @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Noki Bay

031.png

"H-Hey! Get back here!" Gon exclaimed, clenching his fist as the villain made quick work of the six promised individuals and then being on his way, just like that. Of course, in the event that he did come back, it wasn't like the group would have been able to do anything about it most likely, unless like all the other challenges they'd faced before, he was conveniently weak to their FLUDD machines, not that they had much of a chance to exactly use it.

Clicking his tongue and gritting his teeth in frustration, the boy shook his head. Whoever this boss was that the bad man, if one could even call him a man, was in cahoots with, it seemed that he definitely had more in store for them. But what the endgame was (no pun intended), who could say for sure? Where was all this senseless violence leading to? And most importantly, how would they all be able to spring it back on him and pay him back in full for everything he'd inflicted upon everyone?

028.png

"They're... They're dead," the boy said somberly as Yumeko regained her consciousness, "Whoever's behind all this, looks like we're just a little closer to figuring out who it is, but not what they're after," he guessed, before turning to the Doctor and Hina, who were nearby, before clenching his fists, a sign of enthusiasm and energy that he mustered up, unlike before when he shook his fists in disdain at the murderer.

"I'm just glad that you two are alive! You're my closest friends here on Isle Delfino anyway, and I wouldn't know what I'd do! Probably something crazy, huh?"

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @Jeremi

If the Doctor had been rattled by the deaths he didn't show it. "And I am happy for that as well! As am I for your survival!" He grabbed his paper bag from his coat pocket and leaned it over to Gon. "I've found that sugary sweetness helps in times of sadness."

They couldn't dwell further on these deaths now however because new duties were being revealed. "Would you and your friend care to join me to Pinna Park? Agriculture is such a fascinating topic!"

@Yun Lee @Verite @Kaykay @PinnaPark

tumblr_inline_ocfpcjk8JJ1r3leyb_100.png

It was a bit ironic to be shot, and actually be fatally wounded, after being shot at so many times back home. Yato didn't utter a word as he started to bleed out, collapsing onto the ground and dying quickly.

Finding himself in a completely new area with what he could easily assume was Bowser's son, the god was mildly confused until he remembered what Mary had told them upon being 'brought back to life'.

tumblr_inline_ocfp458w701r3leyb_100.png

He felt bad for Mary having to watch over the mini overgrown lizard, and he also felt bad for Starlow, who had been dead a while.

tumblr_inline_ocfp5ijZw71r3leyb_100.png

"Hey, is this what you're crying over? If there's more I can make some." Yato spoke up, motioning to the spilt mac and cheese. He was still a bit confused, but deciding to go along with it until he could get some answers.

@thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @York @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Kentucky @Yun Lee @afterlife
Starlow - Afterlife
@Mason Moretti @York @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Kentucky @Takumi @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore

"There's another box of macaroni in the cabinet. Maybe you can get it for me? It's kinda hard to grab without hands."
Bowser Jr then noticed that four more people had entered the room with him once Yato spoke up, causing him to look up at him. Before he could speak, however, he already began making mac and cheese.

"Finally!" He said as he hopped back up in his barstool. "The stupid fairy dropped the other mac and cheese!"

@Takumi @Mason Moretti @York @Kentucky @Yun Lee @afterlife

While looking around for Hiyori, Yusuke was halted when he would hear Risky sneer at him for being upset over the deaths. "It's as Mary-san says," the boy hissed in reply. "It's unnatural for the dead to return and believing that they might is putting blind faith in something we are uncertain of. Regardless, is it so wrong for us to mourn the dead? It's only natural for us to do so," he said before hearing the new areas for them to visit had been announced. He turned to Alesha since, for the most part, he had gone to the places that she had.

"Where would you care to go?" he questioned Alesha, Luigi, and anyone else interested in going with them. "Perhaps Noki Bay?" he asked, hesitantly looking back over his shoulder. He still hadn't found Hiyori yet, but they needed to move on at some point. Maybe they would be lucky and he would find her at their location if he didn't spot her now.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Anyone​

Risky Boots appeared disappointed. Well, moreso than usual.

fx_cine_risky_pose_1.png

"Open your eyes, boy. How much of our adventure has been anything less than supernatural?" the pirate retorted, following Yusuke and co. to Noki Bay whenever they might depart. "Every one of us magically appeared on a jet plane with no recollection as to how, nearly every one of us survived the crash, and now actual witches and shapeshifters are treating us like B-list stars in a thriller; killing us off for cheap drama then bringing us back for the big exciting twist ending," Risky wildly speculated on, only pausing to breathe before continuing, "Remember that one of our puppetmasters "generously" purchased and placed cameras all over Isle Delfino. You don't really think they'd set this elaborate ruse in motion without watching it unfold do you? I'm sure they'll keep you around for the sequel if you keep despairing over dead B-listers," she finished with the comment, and a shrug.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Oh yeah...I can feel it. Almost time..." He spoke cryptically, as he lifted Peter Parker up by the neck. "Just two more...and then..." Keeping a tight grip on the poor hero's throat, the demon watched as he soon grew limp and lifeless. Dropping Spiderman to the ground with little fanfare, he picked up the gun. "One bullet left...and the lucky winner is...you!"

BANG!

And, just like that, Yato would receive a bullet right in the stomach. Whether or not he would bleed out right away, or linger a few minutes more, 'Leeds' didn't care. In fact, the demon was now focused on something else. "Oh yeah! Can ya feel it?! I sure fuckin' can! Ahahahaha!!!" Two large protrusions on his back would grow, larger and wider, until two large, leathery bat wings now spread, casting a moonlit shadow over them all.

"YES!! That's what I'm talkin' about!!! I'm back, baby!" He laughed wickedly, his wings flapping, taking him up into the air. "Those bumblin' cops will be with you soon. Don't feel too bad-you only got three more games after this, then you can go. The boss ain't done with you all yet-but I sure as fuck am. Oh-right." He would look at Bowser, sneering best he could with his skull head. "Junior says hi! Hahahahahaaa!"

Wuth that, he took off into the air with an unearthly screech, flying off towards the volcano at the center of the island.

"Ugh..." Yumeko groaned back to life, looking around groggily. "What...what happened?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Minerva @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Khan of the Mardu @Crow @Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay @Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @Kentucky @York @Otto @dark
"..."

It all happened so fast. Their area had been cleared, the familiar glow enveloping her and the others, before they all headed back. There was a woman she wasn't sure she had seen before; the one in charge of this game. Her heart clenched as such was revealed, but not as much as it did when it was revealed that this woman wasn't what she appeared. Rather, 'she' was the beast from when they first landed, in all of it's glory. And worse yet, wielding a gun. She felt her breath hitch in her throat, fear ringing clear in her eyes.

It happened so fast. The cocking of a gun, the pull of a trigger, and the bang that resonated following it. The piercing of skin, the splattering of blood through the air and onto the ground, the thud of a body hitting the ground. It was as though her senses were superhuman in that moment, the tiniest sounds registering as loud as explosions in her ears as the world fell apart. She was rendered frozen as another gunshot followed the first, and another after that, and two more thereafter. Her hands itched to press themselves to her ears, to block out the dreadful sounds that she was certain would haunt her for the rest of her lifetime as people were stricken down, one after another in front of her.

Nothing horrified her as much as what came with the last gunshot.

The barrel had not been aimed at her, but that didn't matter. For all intents and purposes, it may as well have been, an overwhelming pain shooting through her that undoubtedly outmatched what any bullet could cause. It was as though the thing had hit her as opposed to the man in the sweatshirt, piercing her heart with the intensity of a thousand fires as she watched the man fall in what seemed like slow motion. Blood sprayed out of his body as the bullet hit him, the force of it and lull of gravity combined pulling him towards the ground in a display that immediately led Hiyori's features to morph into agonized horror as a simple word tried to pass her lips, stammered as though trapped in her throat before coming out in a full on scream.

Noragami-image-noragami-36438832-500-265.gif

It was uncertain how or when it happened, but she found herself a few feet away from his side, having tripped about halfway through her frantic unknowing run. She dragged herself over to him, uncaring about the scrapes that formed on her hands and knees from her crazed scramble to him, her entire body quaking as she lifted her hands over him, as though searching for something she could do to help. But instead all she could do was sit there as her lips quivered, body following suit.

There was only faint, momentary hesitation from the girl before she wrapped herself around him, not caring about the blood that covered her as she huddled against him with arms wrapped around him. Tears steadily formed in her eyes, coursing down her cheeks and falling gently against the male's unmoving form as a multitude of sobs parted her lips. This couldn't be happening. It just couldn't. They had come so far together, she couldn't bear even the thought of losing him, let alone it coming to reality.

"Come back to me.. Y-Yato..."
she murmured almost inaudibly through a sob, unable to bring herself to care that she was soaking the already blood-covered form of the man she cared so much about in tears now. No, that didn't matter. All that mattered was that he come back. She couldn't bear losing him, the one thing she had left in all of this insanity. The one thing she could cling to and rely on no matter what. No matter how much she teased him or threatened, she loved him. She couldn't handle this. And as the familiar, wonderful scent she had come to know and cherish that came with his presence began to fade, drowned out by the scent of blood, she could only process one thought.

You promised...

@Nobodyreally​

"..."

It all happened so fast. Their area had been cleared, the familiar glow enveloping her and the others, before they all headed back. There was a woman she wasn't sure she had seen before; the one in charge of this game. Her heart clenched as such was revealed, but not as much as it did when it was revealed that this woman wasn't what she appeared. Rather, 'she' was the beast from when they first landed, in all of it's glory. And worse yet, wielding a gun. She felt her breath hitch in her throat, fear ringing clear in her eyes.

It happened so fast. The cocking of a gun, the pull of a trigger, and the bang that resonated following it. The piercing of skin, the splattering of blood through the air and onto the ground, the thud of a body hitting the ground. It was as though her senses were superhuman in that moment, the tiniest sounds registering as loud as explosions in her ears as the world fell apart. She was rendered frozen as another gunshot followed the first, and another after that, and two more thereafter. Her hands itched to press themselves to her ears, to block out the dreadful sounds that she was certain would haunt her for the rest of her lifetime as people were stricken down, one after another in front of her.

The barrel had not been aimed at her, but that didn't matter. For all intents and purposes, it may as well have been, an overwhelming pain shooting through her that undoubtedly outmatched what any bullet could cause. It was as though the thing had hit her as opposed to the man in the sweatshirt, piercing her heart with the intensity of a thousand fires as she watched the man fall in what seemed like slow motion. Blood sprayed out of his body as the bullet hit him, the force of it and lull of gravity combined pulling him towards the ground in a display that immediately led Hiyori's features to morph into agonized horror as a simple word tried to pass her lips, stammered as though trapped in her throat before coming out in a full on scream.

It was uncertain how or when it happened, but she found herself a few feet away from his side, having tripped about halfway through her frantic unknowing run. She dragged herself over to him, uncaring about the scrapes that formed on her hands and knees from her crazed scramble to him, her entire body quaking as she lifted her hands over him, as though searching for something she could do to help. But instead all she could do was sit there as her lips quivered, body following suit.

There was only faint, momentary hesitation from the girl before she wrapped herself around him, not caring about the blood that covered her as she huddled against him with arms wrapped around him. Tears steadily formed in her eyes, coursing down her cheeks and falling gently against the male's unmoving form as a multitude of sobs parted her lips. This couldn't be happening. It just couldn't. They had come so far together, she couldn't bear even the thought of losing him, let alone it coming to reality.

she murmured almost inaudibly through a sob, unable to bring herself to care that she was soaking the already blood-covered form of the man she cared so much about in tears now. No, that didn't matter. All that mattered was that he come back. She couldn't bear losing him, the one thing she had left in all of this insanity. The one thing she could cling to and rely on no matter what. No matter how much she teased him or threatened, she loved him. She couldn't handle this. And as the familiar, wonderful scent she had come to know and cherish that came with his presence began to fade, drowned out by the scent of blood, she could only process one thought.

You promised...

@Nobodyreally​
Shantae noticed Hiyori scream and fall to the side of her fallen friend. The half-genie approached her slowly and put her hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Hey... I'm sorry about your friend." Shantae said quietly in an attempt to comfort Hiyori.

@Midnight Maiden

Risky Boots appeared disappointed. Well, moreso than usual.

View attachment 145956

"Open your eyes, boy. How much of our adventure has been anything less than supernatural?" the pirate retorted, following Yusuke and co. to Noki Bay whenever they might depart. "Every one of us magically appeared on a jet plane with no recollection as to how, nearly every one of us survived the crash, and now actual witches and shapeshifters are treating us like B-list stars in a thriller; killing us off for cheap drama then bringing us back for the big exciting twist ending," Risky wildly speculated on, only pausing to breathe before continuing, "Remember that one of our puppetmasters "generously" purchased and placed cameras all over Isle Delfino. You don't really think they'd set this elaborate ruse in motion without watching it unfold do you? I'm sure they'll keep you around for the sequel if you keep despairing over dead B-listers," she finished with the comment, and a shrug.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"..."

You promised...

@Nobodyreally​
Shantae noticed Hiyori scream and fall to the side of her fallen friend. The half-genie approached her slowly and put her hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Hey... I'm sorry about your friend." Shantae said quietly in an attempt to comfort Hiyori.

@Midnight Maiden
pHYDlVk.png

The artist scoffed when Risky would tell him to open his eyes. "I'm of the opinion that my eyes are more open than yours. Let's say the dead do come back to life, does that mean they don't deserve any respect right now? I think not," he grumbled, clenching his fists again. "But it's as Mary-san said, we haven't any proof that they will return to us. Supernatural circumstances aside, those who die do not normally regain life. I'd like to believe they will, but it would be most vacuous for us to cling to hope that they may reappear."

Before he would say anything else, the boy would at last hear Hiyori's voice. He was grateful he hadn't walked all the way to Noki Bay yet and that he still had a chance to reach her. "Excuse me," he said to his friends, turning to head in Hiyori's direction before he would continue onward. He stopped behind Hiyori, seeing that Shantae was already at work to comfort the girl. The boy then froze for a moment, unsure as to what he should say to her...

When it came down to it, Yusuke didn't really know how to comfort people very well. His sensei--the man who raised him--hadn't been the kindest and most caring of individuals so, in turn, Yusuke hadn't learned how to be a kind and comforting person. Everything the artist knew about such things came from his naturally good-natured soul. But still, that didn't mean he knew how to very well comfort a person who had just lost someone they loved.

Eventually, he brought himself to place a hand on her shoulder, forcing himself to make some sort of movement. "I am... very sorry about what happened to Yato-sama. I... admired him," Yusuke said, his own words causing his heart to sink in his chest. "I... promised him I would look out for you, so if there is anything at all I can do to aide you, please allow me to do so," he stated softly. "Alesha-san and I--along with a couple others--are going to Noki Bay. You are most welcome to accompany us," he added after a moment. He felt as if he were failing badly at helping her, but Yusuke was doing the best that he could.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore @Those heading for Noki Bay​

"I'll rest when I get the chance. Right now, we have to focus." Ritsuka said to Ernesti. She looked at the locations. "Pianta Village would be the most interesting, but planting flowers sounds fun." She said, undecided.

@Mari @thatguyinthestore

latest

Ever since they arrived here, Yamashiro had been choosing to stay at or near the water, which was natural for the battleship. But since the last incident where not only Yamashiro, but her closest companions here, survived... she felt more courageous, as if the normally ill fated ship was finally having a different luck attached to it now. The good kind.

She decided to direct the compass away from the seas.

"How about the Pinna park then? I love flowers! It's too bad we do not have a camera though."

@Minerva @Crow @thatguyinthestore

Bowser Jr then noticed that four more people had entered the room with him once Yato spoke up, causing him to look up at him. Before he could speak, however, he already began making mac and cheese.

"Finally!" He said as he hopped back up in his barstool. "The stupid fairy dropped the other mac and cheese!"

"I'm sure it was an accident." Yato countered, not bothering to turn his head to look at Bowser Jr.

He did think about Hiyori, as well as Yusuke, and hoped the two would be alright.

"Hey, have you seen that Kirari girl lately?" he asked Bowser Jr after a moment or two.

"I'm sure it was an accident." Yato countered, not bothering to turn his head to look at Bowser Jr.

He did think about Hiyori, as well as Yusuke, and hoped the two would be alright.

"Hey, have you seen that Kirari girl lately?" he asked Bowser Jr after a moment or two.

Bowser Jr, having misheard "Kiari" as "candy", nodded in response.

"Yeah, that weird scientist guy gave me a lollipop earlier." The young Koopa replied.

"No problem Starlow." Yato smiled half heartedly, moving past Browser Jr. and reaching for the cabinet to grab the box than open it for her.

"Do you have any idea what's going on?" he asked Starlow casually as he started on making the mac and cheese. It couldn't be so hard right? All he had to do was help get the kid to settle down for a bit before trying to piece any of this together with the rest of the folks who died.

Starlow - Afterlife
@Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @York @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Kentucky

"Well, long story short is that we're all... um... not alive anymore, and we need to watch over this kid. We're still kind of alive though? It has something to do with rock and roll. I think this little guy is Bowser as a kid. Or maybe he is Bowser's kid? Are you Bowser Jr.?"

"Did that candy make you any sleepiness? Just out of curiosity."

Bowser Jr, having misheard "Kiari" as "candy", nodded in response.

"Yeah, that weird scientist guy gave me a lollipop earlier." The young Koopa replied.

Starlow - Afterlife
@Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Mason Moretti @York @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Kentucky

"Well, long story short is that we're all... um... not alive anymore, and we need to watch over this kid. We're still kind of alive though? It has something to do with rock and roll. I think this little guy is Bowser as a kid. Or maybe he is Bowser's kid? Are you Bowser Jr.?"

That wasn't what Yato meant at all, but at least there was something of interest from all of that.

"Rock and roll? Then I-No must be involved. She used her guitar to bring Mary back from the dead, and Mary said something about babysitting a little turtle, then the overgrown lizard got mad and started sating something about a son." Yato explained before looking at Bowser Jr.

tumblr_inline_nzofcs1Vux1r3leyb_100.png

"A scientist? Where is he?" he asked then, intending to look for the man-after making the little turtle his mac and cheese.

Speaking of, he made sure to set the bowl in front of Bowser Jr. once it was done. This whole situation was straight up weird, more weird than what he was used to.

Last edited:
pHYDlVk.png

The artist scoffed when Risky would tell him to open his eyes. "I'm of the opinion that my eyes are more open than yours. Let's say the dead do come back to life, does that mean they don't deserve any respect right now? I think not," he grumbled, clenching his fists again. "But it's as Mary-san said, we haven't any proof that they will return to us. Supernatural circumstances aside, those who die do not normally regain life. I'd like to believe they will, but it would be most vacuous for us to cling to hope that they may reappear."

Before he would say anything else, the boy would at last hear Hiyori's voice. He was grateful he hadn't walked all the way to Noki Bay yet and that he still had a chance to reach her. "Excuse me," he said to his friends, turning to head in Hiyori's direction before he would continue onward. He stopped behind Hiyori, seeing that Shantae was already at work to comfort the girl. The boy then froze for a moment, unsure as to what he should say to her...

When it came down to it, Yusuke didn't really know how to comfort people very well. His sensei--the man who raised him--hadn't been the kindest and most caring of individuals so, in turn, Yusuke hadn't learned how to be a kind and comforting person. Everything the artist knew about such things came from his naturally good-natured soul. But still, that didn't mean he knew how to very well comfort a person who had just lost someone they loved.

Eventually, he brought himself to place a hand on her shoulder, forcing himself to make some sort of movement. "I am... very sorry about what happened to Yato-sama. I... admired him," Yusuke said, his own words causing his heart to sink in his chest. "I... promised him I would look out for you, so if there is anything at all I can do to aide you, please allow me to do so," he stated softly. "Alesha-san and I--along with a couple others--are going to Noki Bay. You are most welcome to accompany us," he added after a moment. He felt as if he were failing badly at helping her, but Yusuke was doing the best that he could.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore @Those heading for Noki Bay​

Risky Boots cocked her head back and scoffed. "And people don't normally transform into murderous he-demons. Guards don't normally ignore six dead bodies in the immediate vicinity of a band of convicted criminals," the lady-pirate listed, "Just as people don't normally return from the dead,"

"..."

"Come back to me.. Y-Yato..." she murmured almost inaudibly through a sob, unable to bring herself to care that she was soaking the already blood-covered form of the man she cared so much about in tears now. No, that didn't matter. All that mattered was that he come back. She couldn't bear losing him, the one thing she had left in all of this insanity. The one thing she could cling to and rely on no matter what. No matter how much she teased him or threatened, she loved him. She couldn't handle this. And as the familiar, wonderful scent she had come to know and cherish that came with his presence began to fade, drowned out by the scent of blood, she could only process one thought.

You promised...

@Nobodyreally

fx_cine_risky_pose_7.png

"And I'm an idiot for simply hoping that they'll return? Perhaps you'd like to speak up and tell your friend the same thing!" Risky Boots snapped, pointing Hiyori's way.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Noki Bay

Starlow - Afterlife

"Of course I'm Bowser Jr you dummy!" The young koopa replied, sounding annoyed that Starlow didn't know who he was.

"Nope!" He exclaimed when Starlow asked if that candy had made him sleepy.

That wasn't what Yato meant at all, but at least there was something of interest from all of that.

"Rock and roll? Then I-No must be involved. She used her guitar to bring Mary back from the dead, and Mary said something about babysitting a little turtle, then the overgrown lizard got mad and started sating something about a son." Yato explained before looking at Bowser Jr.

tumblr_inline_nzofcs1Vux1r3leyb_100.png

"A scientist? Where is he?" he asked then, intending to look for the man-after making the little turtle his mac and cheese.

Speaking of, he made sure to set the bowl in front of Bowser Jr. once it was done. This whole situation was straight up weird, more weird than what he was used to.

Bowser Jr would dig into the mac and cheese once the bowl was set in front of him, not even using a spoon and instead literally using his hands.

"I dunno where he is." He said in response, his mouth full of macaroni and cheese as he spoke.

@Takumi @Mason Moretti @York @Kentucky @Yun Lee @Afterlife

latest

Yamashiro wondered if Ernesti and Ritsuka would go along, but for now she decided on heading to Pinna Park. She still hoped they would tag along, and maybe Luigi as well.

"I've decided on doing the work for the flowers, they make the world a nicer place after all!"

@Yun Lee @Minerva @Crow @thatguyinthestore

Anyone headed to Pinna Park would find themselves on a very nice island.
maxresdefault.jpg

A natural granite walkway combined with lush green grass and a pleasant breeze to help lift any fallen spirits, at least a little. There's also a nice little beach nearby. A few large sunflowers grow scattered around the grassy areas, but, save for a few palm trees and peonies, the area lacks any real flora.
PicsArt_09-23-07.01.10.jpg
Up ahead is a gate to an amusement park, which you find closed off for now. Standing at the gate, however, is someone you've never seen before.
322957.jpg

"Greetings." Her voice is heavily distorted, sounding very deep and very robotic. "You must be here to plant the flowers. I am the Vice President of the student council, and will be overseeing your work, since Midari Ikishima has gone missing."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay @Mari @Crow @Minerva @PinnaPark​

Rita Hanson

Rita looked at the robot and then at Yumeko and then back again. " Huh- the robot kind of looks like you, Yunmeko. So, Miss Vice President, do you have flowers to give us or is there someone else we see for that? I see that there are some flowers, but is there another way they get planted besides seeds?"

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Kaykay @Verite @Mari @Crow @Minerva @Pinna Park