Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"W-What? Oh no! The prize is a special type of immunity! Two people get the chance to decide if they want to be immune for any other game-and if they lose one, they are automatically saved." Yumemi looked down. "I...I don't like what the student council is doing. All this death...it's not right! So I managed to talk-well, win a gamble against Kirari, and for that, I'm allowed to help you all instead!"

@Khan of the Mardu

Reactions: thatguyinthestore
"W-What? Oh no! The prize is a special type of immunity! Two people get the chance to decide if they want to be immune for any other game-and if they lose one, they are automatically saved." Yumemi looked down. "I...I don't like what the student council is doing. All this death...it's not right! So I managed to talk-well, win a gamble against Kirari, and for that, I'm allowed to help you all instead!"

@Khan of the Mardu
"Mhmmm, if that is what you wish to say, game master," The khan's deadpan expression sold the disbelief fairly well. After the shameful disgrace that had been this woman's comrades' attempts at "justice" through these games, she saw no purpose in believing this so-called council of pupils and its cronies anymore.

Rita Hanson

Rita paused when she listened to what the girl had to say. The winner would be able to gain auto-immunity for future games and not die. She was originally going to keep the kids safe, but if this woman was telling the truth- then it was important that the kids won this game. Or at least one of them did. She had to think who she didn't want to win. What a strange thought. " I vote for Talon, Alesha and Risky to get immunity." These were people who she didn't want with that type of power. The power to evade death and pass it onto another- the power to be spiteful again.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee @Otto

FjBVt77.jpg

"So, there's no consequence for this game. What is the point of granting others immunity for this round, then?" Ernesti questioned, before voting for Alesha, Yamashiro and Yusuke. "Aren't games generally more fun with more participants?"

"If this game's anything close to idol work, I have a good hunch about my voice and dexterity."

@Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu

Mid-Round Update
"Dream of Dreams"

The girl beamed at all the comoliments, but frowned as The Doctor spoke. "He did…? Why, that was awfully mean of him! I mean, I know I'm running the next game, but it's going to be different than the others!" She opened her mouth to say more, but from the trapdoor came a Shine Sprite, which flew around the stage and gave everyone who fought Gooper Blooper a faint glow.
62967.jpg

"That was so cute! I wonder if I could find one of my own…"

-------------

Leeds watched Gooper Blooper retreat. "Looks like them heroes saved the fuckin' day. Whatever." He didn't seem disappointed by the situation. All Might would join them as Leeds said, "Go on ahead to your little game. But let me give you some advice:
latest

"Never take nothin' at face value." Before he could offer any explanation, he was gone.
Jabami.Yumeko.full.2097026.jpg

"That was an odd thing to say..." Yumeko, however, was grinning. "Very mysterious...well, we should get going, right?"
-------------
Once on the boats, those at Bianco Hills and Gelato Beach would feel an unusual pull on themselves. It was as if an unknown force was yanking them out into another dimmension, only to drop them all off in Ricco Harbor, right at the stage with everyone else.
stage-construction-bet-outdoor-beach-ocean.jpg

Once there, you would find a colorful, fun stage with a portion of it ripped off. You would also find a teen girl there, who smiled at you. "Welcome, everybody! My name is Yumemi Yumemite! I hope we can all get along!"

"I hope so too," Yumeko replied, not showing any of the displessure she had with Yuriko. "You're running the next game though, aren't you?"
tumblr_ovgxmch8zP1sg8uefo2_540.gif

"Oh-yes, I am. But don't worry! This game is a special one: I'm not going to execute anybody in this game. Instead, I'm giving out a very special prize to the top two winners!"
F9965C04AA7642D70F8D184AACF3F74B513F8112

Yumeko seemed to be very happy by that news. "How fun! In that case, I look forward to playing!"

Yumemi giggled. "I'm so happy to hear it! I'll still offer three people who are glowing the chance for immunity, since this game involves some hard work-but that's just how being an idol is! And you can still buy a number 2 ticket for one blue coin!"

"May I buy one of those? I'd like to use it for myself."

"Certainly!" Yumemi took the blue coin, then turned to the rest of the group.
tumblr_oveul4nZgC1rikp86o3_400.gif

"The show is going to start soon, so please make your decisions quickly. Glowing people, decide who amongst you will get immunity-three in total, and anyone with a blue coin, feel free to cash it in!"

(OOC NOTE: Please have all choices made by 3:30 pm PST)

Starring:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Risky Boots (Shantae)
@Bucky as Honoka Kousaka (Love Live!)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Tony Stark (The Superior Iron Man)
@Crow as Ernesti Echavalier (Knights & Magic)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Kars (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@dark as Colonel Mael Radec (Killzone)
@Glostechk as Tsuyu Asui (Boku no Hero Academia)
@Gummi Bunnies as Maria Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Toshinori Yagi (Boku no Hero Academia)
@Jeremi as The Fourth Doctor (Doctor Who)
@Kaykay as Hina (Hinamatsuri)
@Kentucky as Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day: The Musical)
@Mari as Yamashiro (KanColle)
@Midnight Maiden as Hiyori Iki (Noragami)
@Minerva as Ritsuka Fujimura (Fate/Grand Order)
@Otto as Talon (League of Legends)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Kusanagi (Phantom of the Kill)
@Takumi as Yato (Noragami)
@thatguyinthestore as Shantae (Shantae)
@The Myrmidon as Alesha, Who Smiles at Death (Magic: the Gathering)
@Verite as Gon Freeces (Hunter X Hunter)
@York as Ami Kawashima (Toradora!)
@Yun Lee as Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)​
"Is the special prize an overly pretentious execution?"

If her lack of faith in the system wasn't clear before now, Alesha would make certain that no form of trust existed in her heart for the game organizers besides the belief in their desire to kill them all. All the same though, she quickly put her votes down on Yusuke, Ernesti, and Shantae. Best to keep people who actually seemed rather sane and responsible alive in her mind.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Khan of the Mardu
"Mhmmm, if that is what you wish to say, game master," The khan's deadpan expression sold the disbelief fairly well. After the shameful disgrace that had been this woman's comrades' attempts at "justice" through these games, she saw no purpose in believing this so-called council of pupils and its cronies anymore.

Oz9WxNE.png

"Not interested," Yusuke mumbled when he would hear what the prize was. "Unless this prize can be converted into a one way ticket home or the most superlative of art supplies, I can't say I really desire it," Yusuke stated boredly, folding his arms before he would let out a sigh. It may have been silly for him to say such a thing about a special type of immunity ability, but he was honestly tired of these games already. "If you want to help us, why can't you help us find a way home?" The boy would then vote for Ernesti, Shantae, and Alesha, hoping to keep his comrades alive.

@Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Crow @thatguyinthestore

FjBVt77.jpg

"So, there's no consequence for this game. What is the point of granting others immunity for this round, then?" Ernesti questioned, before voting for Alesha, Yamashiro and Yusuke. "Aren't games generally more fun with more participants?"

"If this game's anything close to idol work, I have a good hunch about my voice and dexterity."

"I doubt this game will be much fun either way," Yusuke replied to Ernesti. "It isn't as if any of us really want to be here playing it, even if we are protected from death in this one particular game."

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
"The best strategy fot the immunity votes is to vote for those you don't want to win," Yumeko said. "Like what Rita is doing-it's a power move to vote out a real threat."

"Believe me, I want to be here as much as you all do. But you don't understand just how powerful Kirari is! If you make a move against her...well, let's just say had my gamble gone differently, I would've been stuck with the rest of you fighting for my life."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow

Shantae listened as the rules for the game were explained, tapping her finger against her chin in thought.

"I'm gonna vote for Talon and Rita." Shantae said as she hummed in thought. She agreed with the theory that they should preserve the group this time, so she made sure not to choose people she was close to like Risky or Maria.

Meanwhile, Luigi breathed a sigh of relief when he found out that no one was dying this time. Despite the fact that he wasn't participating in these games, Luigi still didn't like to see people die.

On the other hand, Bowser scoffed at this.
"What'a bunch'a wimps. I'm surprised that more'a you losers haven't died yet." The Koopa King said as he stood off to the side and waited on the game to start.

@Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow

"The best strategy fot the immunity votes is to vote for those you don't want to win," Yumeko said. "Like what Rita is doing-it's a power move to vote out a real threat."

"Believe me, I want to be here as much as you all do. But you don't understand just how powerful Kirari is! If you make a move against her...well, let's just say had my gamble gone differently, I would've been stuck with the rest of you fighting for my life."

"... Fine then. My votes will go to Talon, Rita, and Risky."

While Risky and Rita were both simply wild votes at this point, Talon was a clear choice in Alesha's mind for preserving group unity. The man had made an enemy of nearly everyone in the group with his blatant disregard and lack of remorse for anyone's lives if it served his needs, and the khan knew from her time of leading the horde that a single dissenting voice needed to be countered decisively. On the other hand, Risky was a target of Rita, an almost safe bet if Rita pulled her friends into the voting, so best to ensure that the potential troublemaker was dealt with in some way.

Rita herself was mostly just a response to the woman's own vote against Alesha. No real ill will meant by it, just a simple counter. That, and the fact that she couldn't vote for Tony, yet the group needed to defuse the potential future conflicts between him and Rita.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee

While Risky and Rita were both simply wild votes at this point, Talon was a clear choice in Alesha's mind for preserving group unity. The man had made an enemy of nearly everyone in the group with his blatant disregard and lack of remorse for anyone's lives if it served his needs, and the khan knew from her time of leading the horde that a single dissenting voice needed to be countered decisively. On the other hand, Risky was a target of Rita, an almost safe bet if Rita pulled her friends into the voting, so best to ensure that the potential troublemaker was dealt with in some way.

Rita herself was mostly just a response to the woman's own vote against Alesha. No real ill will meant by it, just a simple counter. That, and the fact that she couldn't vote for Tony, yet the group needed to defuse the potential future conflicts between him and Rita.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee
fTDIoXi.png

"..."

"You're right; I hadn't thought of that," Yusuke replied to Yumeko, touching a hand to his chin. "But in that case, I haven't a single person to vote for. I don't have anyone in particular that I'd rather not see win," he stated before glancing to Alesha. "Although, if there's one thing I've learned it's to trust my teammates. I trust you, Alesha-san, so I'm going to mirror my votes after your own. I pray we're making the right decision," he said before changing his votes to Talon, Rita, and Risky. It also helped him to know that Shantae had voted for a couple of those individuals as well.

Mid-Round Update
"Dream of Dreams"

The girl beamed at all the comoliments, but frowned as The Doctor spoke. "He did…? Why, that was awfully mean of him! I mean, I know I'm running the next game, but it's going to be different than the others!" She opened her mouth to say more, but from the trapdoor came a Shine Sprite, which flew around the stage and gave everyone who fought Gooper Blooper a faint glow.
62967.jpg

-------------

Leeds watched Gooper Blooper retreat. "Looks like them heroes saved the fuckin' day. Whatever." He didn't seem disappointed by the situation. All Might would join them as Leeds said, "Go on ahead to your little game. But let me give you some advice:
latest

"Never take nothin' at face value." Before he could offer any explanation, he was gone.
Jabami.Yumeko.full.2097026.jpg

"That was an odd thing to say..." Yumeko, however, was grinning. "Very mysterious...well, we should get going, right?"
-------------
Once on the boats, those at Bianco Hills and Gelato Beach would feel an unusual pull on themselves. It was as if an unknown force was yanking them out into another dimmension, only to drop them all off in Ricco Harbor, right at the stage with everyone else.

Once there, you would find a colorful, fun stage with a portion of it ripped off. You would also find a teen girl there, who smiled at you. "Welcome, everybody! My name is Yumemi Yumemite! I hope we can all get along!"

"I hope so too," Yumeko replied, not showing any of the displessure she had with Yuriko. "You're running the next game though, aren't you?"

"Oh-yes, I am. But don't worry! This game is a special one: I'm not going to execute anybody in this game. Instead, I'm giving out a very special prize to the top two winners!"

Yumeko seemed to be very happy by that news. "How fun! In that case, I look forward to playing!"

Yumemi giggled. "I'm so happy to hear it! I'll still offer three people who are glowing the chance for immunity, since this game involves some hard work-but that's just how being an idol is! And you can still buy a number 2 ticket for one blue coin!"

"The show is going to start soon, so please make your decisions quickly. Glowing people, decide who amongst you will get immunity-three in total, and anyone with a blue coin, feel free to cash it in!"

(OOC NOTE: Please have all choices made by 3:30 pm PST)

Starring:

@Gummi Bunnies as Maria Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Toshinori Yagi (Boku no Hero Academia)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5)

"Is the special prize an overly pretentious execution?"

If her lack of faith in the system wasn't clear before now, Alesha would make certain that no form of trust existed in her heart for the game organizers besides the belief in their desire to kill them all. All the same though, she quickly put her votes down on Yusuke, Ernesti, and Shantae. Best to keep people who actually seemed rather sane and responsible alive in her mind.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Rita Hanson

Rita paused when she listened to what the girl had to say. The winner would be able to gain auto-immunity for future games and not die. She was originally going to keep the kids safe, but if this woman was telling the truth- then it was important that the kids won this game. Or at least one of them did. She had to think who she didn't want to win. What a strange thought. " I vote for Talon, Alesha and Risky to get immunity." These were people who she didn't want with that type of power. The power to evade death and pass it onto another- the power to be spiteful again.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee @Otto

FjBVt77.jpg

Oz9WxNE.png

"Not interested," Yusuke mumbled when he would hear what the prize was. "Unless this prize can be converted into a one way ticket home or the most superlative of art supplies, I can't say I really desire it," Yusuke stated boredly, folding his arms before he would let out a sigh. It may have been silly for him to say such a thing about a special type of immunity ability, but he was honestly tired of these games already. "If you want to help us, why can't you help us find a way home?" The boy would then vote for Ernesti, Shantae, and Alesha, hoping to keep his comrades alive.

"I doubt this game will be much fun either way," Yusuke replied to Ernesti. "It isn't as if any of us really want to be here playing it, even if we are protected from death in this one particular game."

Shantae listened as the rules for the game were explained, tapping her finger against her chin in thought.

"I'm gonna vote for Talon and Rita." Shantae said as she hummed in thought. She agreed with the theory that they should preserve the group this time, so she made sure not to choose people she was close to like Risky or Maria.

Meanwhile, Luigi breathed a sigh of relief when he found out that no one was dying this time. Despite the fact that he wasn't participating in these games, Luigi still didn't like to see people die.

On the other hand, Bowser scoffed at this.
"What'a bunch'a wimps. I'm surprised that more'a you losers haven't died yet." The Koopa King said as he stood off to the side and waited on the game to start.

@Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow

fTDIoXi.png

"..."

"You're right; I hadn't thought of that," Yusuke replied to Yumeko, touching a hand to his chin. "But in that case, I haven't a single person to vote for. I don't have anyone in particular that I'd rather not see win," he stated before glancing to Alesha. "Although, if there's one thing I've learned it's to trust my teammates. I trust you, Alesha-san, so I'm going to mirror my votes after your own. I pray we're making the right decision," he said before changing his votes to Talon, Rita, and Risky. It also helped him to know that Shantae had voted for a couple of those individuals as well.

Uu, I'll use my votes on Alesha, Talon, and Ernesti. ❞
Maria sounded like she had a bit of trouble pronouncing those words, but she made her point clear at the very least. She could understand that not voting for the people that been with her to this point, because the chance of getting a special type of immunity could be useful. It just meant that they had to play really really well to get that special immunity! That was like those special games over in the Metaworld between Witches, always a way to mix up the games. Maria understood that much.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu

@Khan of the Mardu

jEGintF.png

"No need to explain yourself."
The Doctor assured her. "We appreciate that at least someone here is looking out for our interests. Who knows? A game with out the fear of murder? Why that could almost be fun!"

@Yun Lee @AnyoneElse

137.png

"Uwah! Check it out, guys! I'm glowing!" The boy exclaimed eagerly. As the entire crowd was gathered into one spot, it seemed like it was time for another "game." Gon wasn't a fan of the last one with the risk of death factor (poor Starlow... or something), but maybe this one will turn out swimmingly better! Right?

Upon being instructed to vote on who to grant immunity, chosen as someone who was glowing, Gon considered his options. It seemed like the votes were being swayed in a pretty clear cut direction for some odd reason, like a mob mentality, but Gon wasn't smart enough to mindlessly follow the mob! He was gonna make his own choices, even if they had a slim chance of amounting, because at least he'd done it his own way!

"I'm gonna give my votes to The Doctor, 'cause he's funny! And Hiyori, for being heavy enough to help beat the big monster! And Ritsuka, cause she's nice! And 'cause this is like, the second time in a row we went to the same place! It'd be pretty sad if anything happened to them if you ask me!"

Yeah. How's that for self-interests.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Minerva @Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Everybody

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
137.png

"Uwah! Check it out, guys! I'm glowing!" The boy exclaimed eagerly. As the entire crowd was gathered into one spot, it seemed like it was time for another "game." Gon wasn't a fan of the last one with the risk of death factor (poor Starlow... or something), but maybe this one will turn out swimmingly better! Right?

Upon being instructed to vote on who to grant immunity, chosen as someone who was glowing, Gon considered his options. It seemed like the votes were being swayed in a pretty clear cut direction for some odd reason, like a mob mentality, but Gon wasn't smart enough to mindlessly follow the mob! He was gonna make his own choices, even if they had a slim chance of amounting, because at least he'd done it his own way!

"I'm gonna give my votes to The Doctor, 'cause he's funny! And Hina, for believing in the water I drink! And Ritsuka, cause she's nice! And 'cause this is like, the second time in a row we went to the same place! It'd be pretty sad if anything happened to them if you ask me!"

Yeah. How's that for self-interests.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @Minerva @Yun Lee @Everybody

"Much obliged, Gon." The Doctor responded with a tip of his hat. "I will cast my vote on you Gon, as well as Ritsuka, just a helping hand from the good doctor!" The third vote he had to ponder for a moment as he looked over the glowing people. "I'll trust your judgment Gon and vote, Hiyori was it? Believing in someone is important after all!"

@Verite @Kaykay @Minerva @Yun Lee @Everybody

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_oaskzxxSIb1vbouuho4_400.png

"..."

Oh, so she saw that. Pretending that he didn't hear that at all, Yato responded to what she said more clearly.

tumblr_oaskzxxSIb1vbouuho2_400.png

"Well I'm glad you're fine, that looks kinda painful, yet you seem to be handling it well." he said before his attention was taken away towards the idol.

"It sure is! As for Leeds, he seemed pretty okay." he scratched his neck in slight thought, over what Leeds had offer with the whole blue coin situation.

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Mari @Minerva @Jeremi @Verite @Bloopers at the Harbor
Mid-Round Update
"Dream of Dreams"

62967.jpg

tumblr_inline_nzogx4YjUx1r3leyb_100.png

Andddd of course, Yato pointedly ignored her comment on how he had been whacked aside as well. Why wouldn't he? He was proud and self-confident, so he had every reason to do so in his mind, she was sure. She, however, was less enthusiastic about the tactic, letting out a nervous half-laugh. "Yes, well... I'm glad you're alright as well," she offered sheepishly. Hopefully this would, were he truthfully injured, to admit the fact. He did have a tendency to complain about mild pain sometimes, after all. Maybe if he was hurt she could do something to help.

In the meantime, though.

tumblr_inline_nzoh4sCQ021r3leyb_100.png

Admittedly, Hiyori hadn't been enthusiastic when she heard mention of another game getting ready to be run. She had tensed slightly, fighting back a gasp and just about freezing in place at the very word. But as the pinkette before them explained, stating that there would be no death, life came back to her body. A relieved smile tugged up at the corner of her lips, a breath she hadn't intended to hold in being released. "So no one will be harmed?" she repeated to affirm, feeling a great sense of happiness from this fact. Hell, it sounded like they were even going to be rewarded this game. If that was the case...

"I'll place my votes for... Yato and..." Hm. She didn't really know anyone's names, so she'd have to make due. "Ahm, you two, sirs," she stated, gesturing to Yusuke and Gon, respectively. She couldn't let a little boy get hurt, and she didn't really know anyone else to vote for. And, naturally, Yato wasn't someone she could stand to let go of, either. Though, if this game really wouldn't have violence, it likely didn't matter. Still, she wanted to play it safe.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @All​

images

The Colonel was silent... unusually so.

He stared at the stage and frowned.

He eyed the others and eyed Talon "I prefer soldiers stick together."

That's why i'm not voting Talon as he eyed the man "Is my choice foolish? Perhaps... "

Shantae had looked down to Maria and nodded in agreement with her votes, mainly to give the young girl confidence.

However, after a moment of silence, the half-genie would remember that she had a ticket with the number two on it. This was the second game, so maybe it would work?

"Excuse me." Shantae said kindly as she tapped Yumemi on the shoulder. "I'd like to redeem my ticket please." She said as she held out her ticket to prove that she had it.

@Yun Lee

"Thank you!" Yumemi smiled at Shantae, taking the ticket as a Pianta tapped Yumemi on the shoulder.

"Miss Yumemite, the show is on in five!"
tumblr_ovd1jggcSu1qztgoio1_400.gif

"Thank you! I'll be right out!" Yumemi turned to the group. "So, let me see…it looks like Talon, Alesha, and Risky have immunity for this game!" Once again, the faint glow disappeared from everyone but those three, who glowed strongest of all. The three were escorted into the audience, where they found Piantas, Nokis, and…high school boys?

"YUMEMIIIII!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!" They screamed, waving glowsticks around wildly. The three with immunity were handed glowsticks as well. One boy turned to them. "Ah! You must be newcomers to the Yumemi Yumemite fanclub! I'm the president, and I don't believe I've seen your faces before!"

Yumeko cocked her head. "Should we go to the audience too?"

A Noki shook her head, instead leading them all to a a circular area closed off by a red curtain. "Wait here," she told them before rushing off.

Outside, Yumemi, now dressed in her stage costume, came forward, earning even louder cheers.
yumemite_wallpaper_by_sanoboss-dbm7hi3.png

"Hello, Isle Delfino!" She waved to the crowd. "My name is Yumemi Yumemite, and I'm honored to be here on your beautiful island today! I'm glad to see some new faces-as well as my dear fanclub from all the way back home! Hello, everyone!"

"YUMEMI!!!! WE WOULD NEVER MISS A CONCERT, NO MATTER THE DISTANCE!!!"

"WE'RE HERE FOR YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!!!!"

"YOU'RE THE GREATEST IDOL OF OUR GENERATION-NO, OF ALL TIME!!!!"

"Oh, my…you know, I was a little nervous before, but your kind words have given me a newfound confidence!"
2edf7ab8693db655765aaf25aac94f40154c2b44.jpg

"However…today, this concert will be a very special one. For you see…I'm going to host not just a concert…but a talent show, starring underprivileged convicts!" The red curtain would fall, revealing everyone participating to the crowd.

"WOOOOAAAAH!!! YUMEMI, THAT'S SO NOBLE OF YOU!!!"

"HELPING THOSE LESS FORTUNATE…YOU'RE REALLY THE BEST!!!!"

Those from Ricco Harbor would notice Leeds watching the show from a good distance away. Leaning on a palm tree, he had his usual smug grin on his face. Never take nothin' at face value.

"Now, the goal of this show is to reward two people with a special prize! So I'll need you, the members of my audience, to decide that through votes! Okay?"

"WOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"Now, let me introduce my special helper for this event: give it up for Miss I-No!"

I-No walked on stage, blowing kisses to the audience. "Hey, kids. Who's ready for a show?!" She winked at the group.
Guilty-Gear-Xrd-Sign-I-NO.jpg

"I'll be able to give you all props and powers if you need them-only for the show, though. The power in this place is too strong for me to do much else."

Paradise Game 2: Dream of Dreams

Rules: You have 24 hours to create an act. For this show, any items needed will be provided, and powers and abilities will return. Using them to attack the audience or Yumemi, or for anything other than a talent, will result in immediate disqualification.

Talent Act: Your Act is only one post, so make it count! The more detailed and interesting it is, the better your chances of winning. For clarity's sake, put "[character's name]'s Act" at the top of the post. You may NPC Piantas if you need assistants, but no talents that kill/cause harm will be allowed.

Time Limit: You have until 4 PM PST on Sunday, September 17, to create your post. Even if your post is short, it's better than no post at all. If you don't make a post in the time limit without giving me a heads up about being incapable of one, you earn a penalty in the next game.

Voting: At 4 PM on Sunday, voting will open for those who participated in the performances. You can vote even if you failed to post a talent, and failing to vote will also result in a penalty. How you vote is simple: you send me a message on Discord with a list of all who performed, and your personal score of 1-10 for them. The two with the highest average score wins the special immunity.

Talent Show performances end Sunday, September 17, at 4 PM PST.

Voting opens at 4 PM PST on Sunday and closes Monday, September 18, at 4 PM PST.

"Any questions will be clarified by me! Now…let's get this show on the road!!"

Starring:

@Gummi Bunnies as Maria Ushiromiya(Umineko no Naku Koro ni
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Toshinori Yagi(Boku no Hero Academia)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Yusuke Kitagawa(Persona 5)

"Yeah, it's pretty much game over for you. And now that I've established that you're the correct Starlow, I'm going to go ahead and disable your simulation."

The room suddenly underwent a shift in design. What was once a Japanese styled room became a cube of blue code and formulas.

Screen-Shot-2016-10-20-at-16.49.18.png

"Come on out through that door," the voice said, as a door opened up on one wall.

@Mason Moretti @Afterlife

Starlow - Afterlife
@Yun Lee

Starlow floated through the mysterious door and observed her surroundings on the other side.​

"Thank you!" Yumemi smiled at Shantae, taking the ticket as a Pianta tapped Yumemi on the shoulder.

"Miss Yumemite, the show is on in five!"
tumblr_ovd1jggcSu1qztgoio1_400.gif

"Thank you! I'll be right out!" Yumemi turned to the group. "So, let me see…it looks like Talon, Alesha, and Risky have immunity for this game!" Once again, the faint glow disappeared from everyone but those three, who glowed strongest of all. The three were escorted into the audience, where they found Piantas, Nokis, and…high school boys?

"YUMEMIIIII!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!" They screamed, waving glowsticks around wildly. The three with immunity were handed glowsticks as well. One boy turned to them. "Ah! You must be newcomers to the Yumemi Yumemite fanclub! I'm the president, and I don't believe I've seen your faces before!"

Yumeko cocked her head. "Should we go to the audience too?"

A Noki shook her head, instead leading them all to a a circular area closed off by a red curtain. "Wait here," she told them before rushing off.

Outside, Yumemi, now dressed in her stage costume, came forward, earning even louder cheers.
yumemite_wallpaper_by_sanoboss-dbm7hi3.png

"Hello, Isle Delfino!" She waved to the crowd. "My name is Yumemi Yumemite, and I'm honored to be here on your beautiful island today! I'm glad to see some new faces-as well as my dear fanclub from all the way back home! Hello, everyone!"

"YUMEMI!!!! WE WOULD NEVER MISS A CONCERT, NO MATTER THE DISTANCE!!!"

"WE'RE HERE FOR YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!!!!"

"YOU'RE THE GREATEST IDOL OF OUR GENERATION-NO, OF ALL TIME!!!!"

"Oh, my…you know, I was a little nervous before, but your kind words have given me a newfound confidence!"
2edf7ab8693db655765aaf25aac94f40154c2b44.jpg

"However…today, this concert will be a very special one. For you see…I'm going to host not just a concert…but a talent show, starring underprivileged convicts!" The red curtain would fall, revealing everyone participating to the crowd.

"WOOOOAAAAH!!! YUMEMI, THAT'S SO NOBLE OF YOU!!!"

"HELPING THOSE LESS FORTUNATE…YOU'RE REALLY THE BEST!!!!"

Those from Ricco Harbor would notice Leeds watching the show from a good distance away. Leaning on a palm tree, he had his usual smug grin on his face. Never take nothin' at face value.

"Now, the goal of this show is to reward two people with a special prize! So I'll need you, the members of my audience, to decide that through votes! Okay?"

"WOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"Now, let me introduce my special helper for this event: give it up for Miss I-No!"

I-No walked on stage, blowing kisses to the audience. "Hey, kids. Who's ready for a show?!" She winked at the group.
Guilty-Gear-Xrd-Sign-I-NO.jpg

"I'll be able to give you all props and powers if you need them-only for the show, though. The power in this place is too strong for me to do much else."

Paradise Game 2: Dream of Dreams

Rules: You have 24 hours to create an act. For this show, any items needed will be provided, and powers and abilities will return. Using them to attack the audience or Yumemi, or for anything other than a talent, will result in immediate disqualification.

Talent Act: Your Act is only one post, so make it count! The more detailed and interesting it is, the better your chances of winning. For clarity's sake, put "[character's name]'s Act" at the top of the post. You may NPC Piantas if you need assistants, but no talents that kill/cause harm will be allowed.

Time Limit: You have until 4 PM PST on Sunday, September 17, to create your post. Even if your post is short, it's better than no post at all. If you don't make a post in the time limit without giving me a heads up about being incapable of one, you earn a penalty in the next game.

Voting: At 4 PM on Sunday, voting will open for those who participated in the performances. You can vote even if you failed to post a talent, and failing to vote will also result in a penalty. How you vote is simple: you send me a message on Discord with a list of all who performed, and your personal score of 1-10 for them. The two with the highest average score wins the special immunity.

Talent Show performances end Sunday, September 17, at 4 PM PST.

Voting opens at 4 PM PST on Sunday and closes Monday, September 18, at 4 PM PST.

"Any questions will be clarified by me! Now…let's get this show on the road!!"

Starring:

@Gummi Bunnies as Maria Ushiromiya(Umineko no Naku Koro ni
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Toshinori Yagi(Boku no Hero Academia)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Yusuke Kitagawa(Persona 5)
tumblr_inline_nulyk4ryRC1typ8ok_100.png

Uu! This sounds really really fun! Uu uu~! ❞
Maria cheered, forgetting that they were in a dire situation in the first place. However, she would have to think of a whole act to charm the entire audience. Maybe with the few things she's learned from Beatrice in terms of magic and composing an act, this wasn't something out of her understanding.

❝ Yumemi-san... uu, will it be fine if I had a helper from outside the audience? He's a friend that doesn't mind little bits of magic being done to him, because he trusts me and all. Uu! ❞

@Yun Lee

Suddenly, Yusuke liked this game.

His tone changed as visible anime sparkles of joy practically shimmered around his head.

iDFyqqM.png

"Yes, I can see it... visions of an illustrious work of art made by my hands to be viewed by the critical eyes of everyone here... I shall dribble every ounce of passion my heart contains and create my greatest work yet! My spine tingles at the very thought! This is a glorious day!" he exclaimed loudly to nobody in particular, placing one hand over his heart while raising another into the air as if to reach up and extend his gratitude to the gods of art.

@Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu @Everyone​

• Love