Murder XIX: Trouble in Paradise

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Oh, not to worry! I'm completely fine! I was lucky enough to get under the stage in time. Though..." She frowned. "If anything, I'm worried about those poor Piantas! I hope they're okay...this harbor is their home, after all."

@Jeremi @Verite @Mari @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Minerva @GooperBlooper​
Hey, she was only, like, 112 lbs. ;_;

Regardless, the others weren't the only ones surprised by how effective Hiyori's(unintentional) tactic at beating the beast was. But hey, she didn't sit back and let opportunity slip away. "Aha!" she cheered, grinning as she called to the others "Get the tentacles! They're it's weak point!" she called helpfully to the others, she, herself going to tear into the stomped tentacle--

Only to be whacked aside when the Doctor went to do the same and the tentacle she had stomped began to flail due to that. It was a literal slap to the face, one that rendered her briefly unsteady as she clasped her offended cheek with mild pain. It wasn't horrible or unbearable, per se, but with how large the beast was(along with it's appendages by extension) it wasn't exactly something someone as light and petite as her could tank without a stumble and a good bit of pain. But thankfully, it left only a mark and some throbbing pain, which she shook off alright enough.

tumblr_inline_n2po8b6dN81riacmz.png

Admittedly, she wasn't entirely sure that she was included in the thanks of that woman, or if she merely meant the others, but she rubbed her neck dismissively despite. "E-erm... It was no big deal, really," she tried to assure, not wanting the girl to feel bad(though she didn't seem to) about any trouble they might have had. Still, Hiyori had her concerns, her hand falling away from her neck and instead lightly clasping her other, a look of mild concern on her feats. "Are you alright though, miss? I hope that creature didn't manage to harm you..."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Verite @Kaykay @Minerva @Takumi @Mari @GooperBlooper
$

After Yamashiro was launched in the air and fell to the ground, all she could think of was wanting to be docked for repairs... sit in a bath for hours until she felt better. But there was no such thing here, so she needed to bring herself back to the ongoing battle with the giant squid.

"The unlucky battleship Yamashiro is back again."

Once she got back to the area, she noticed some progress being made. She thought of what she tried with Ernesti earlier as an improvised Zuiun. The squid's tentacles seemed to be the weak point, perhaps a Zuiun strike would be very effective? She reached out to the others there in hopes of a volunteer Zuiun:

"I have an idea, sirs and ma'ams. Would any of you like to try flying as a Zuiun bomber?"

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Minerva @Verite @Jeremi @Takumi @GooperBlooper
As The Doctor pulled, the tentacle squirmed in his hands, until...

POP! It came right out! Shrivelling up, the tentacle flopped about like a fish out of water, before shrinking into nothing. Gooper Blooper cried out in pain, turning and retreating by climbing up the cliff behind them.

"Is it finally gone...?" A voice spoke up from under the stage, and a trapdoor opened, a girl appearing before the group.
tumblr_ow0zx3gkiL1rcvimbo1_540.gif

"Thank you so much for fighting it off! I was so scared back there..."

"Oh, happy to help." Ritsuka said. She smiled softly. "Glad to hear that you're alright." She looked around at the wreckage. "I hope so too. But, hopefully they'll be able to rebuild now that that thing is destroyed." she went silent for a moment, then stepped forward. "Oh, I'm Ritsuka Fujimaru of the Chaldea Foundation." She said, introducing herself.

@Jeremi @Verite @Mari @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Minerva @GooperBlooper

latest

Yamashiro looked at the lady who emerged from hiding after the squid was driven away. As she expected, she looked like an "idol", along the lines of Naka back from Yamashiro's home. Yamashiro listened to the conversation, wondering if they were going to be led into doing something else... or more likely, fighting against something else, when she looked around, and asked:

"What happened to the Leeds man?"

@Jeremi @Verite @Mari @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Yun Lee @GooperBlooper

"Oh, not to worry! I'm completely fine! I was lucky enough to get under the stage in time. Though..." She frowned. "If anything, I'm worried about those poor Piantas! I hope they're okay...this harbor is their home, after all."

Yato was going to stomp on the giant squids tentacle when it suddenly flailed about, causing the god to fall flat on his ass and watch it retreat. Standing and brushing himself off he turned to address some of the rest of the group and ask if they were okay when his eyes caught the rather red looking mark on Hiyori's cheek. Wincing he walked over to get a look at it.

"Geez, are you alright? Looks like it got you good." he asked, mild concern on his face, though she seemed to be brushing it off pretty well so he didn't worry to much at the moment.

"Our pleasure to help. The Piantas that passed us earlier are most likely out of harms way I'm sure." Yato spoke up.

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Mari @Minerva @Jeremi @Verite @Harbor
"Oh, happy to help." Ritsuka said. She smiled softly. "Glad to hear that you're alright." She looked around at the wreckage. "I hope so too. But, hopefully they'll be able to rebuild now that that thing is destroyed." she went silent for a moment, then stepped forward. "Oh, I'm Ritsuka Fujimaru of the Chaldea Foundation." She said, introducing herself.

@Jeremi @Verite @Mari @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Minerva @GooperBlooper
tumblr_inline_n2po0bsBE61riacmz.png

Even with the sizable bruise across her face, Hiyori found it in her to smile at that revelation with relative ease, giving a truly grateful nod. "Ah, I'm glad. It seemed it was causing quite a bit of trouble..." she mused, trying to ignore the proof of that that remained right on her cheek. Though it was troublesome, hearing about how the Piantas treasured this place. Her smile faded as she took a gander around, happiness in her eyes from seeing that this girl was alright fading away. This was... Their home, it repeated in her mind, leading her to bite the inside of her cheek. How would she have felt, had this been her home? Had it been completely destroyed?

"Is there any way we can help fix it?"
she blurted out suddenly, eyes quickly moving to the female again with frantic determination. Surely there was something she- and any of the others that were actually willing -could do to help, right? Damage may have been done, but surely nothing was permanent. If they worked hard enough, especially all together, surely they could give some assistance in correcting the harm. She wanted nothing more than that, really--

"..."

tumblr_inline_nzohqrOkop1r3leyb_100.png

"Didn't you get knocked on your butt?" the female grumbled when Yato expressed serious concern over her bruise, a slightly disbelieving expression on her face. But she rid herself of it quickly, shaking her head before following up. "I'll be fine. Thank you," she clarified, giving a small bow of her head in indication of her gratitude for his checking in on her. Even if she didn't show it immediately, she really did find it nice he was concerned for her. But he didn't have to be so blunt about it.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Mari @Minerva @Jeremi @Verite @Harbor​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
J3h6O07.png

When his companions didn't reply after he asked if he could help, Yusuke quieted. Did their silence mean perhaps that he wasn't useful? Maybe that was true. Without his persona abilities he was just an ordinary person. At times like this he wished that he still had that power. For quite some time now he hadn't been able to access it and he felt as if he were missing a part of himself.

Yusuke focused again when he would notice the blue cataquack approaching him. He took a cautious step back, narrowing his eyes. "I'd rather not be flung into the air by that thing, thanks. Seems rather dangerous, don't you think?" he questioned. He aimed his FLUDD at the creature to be safe, but didn't fire at it just yet. He waited to see what Noki might say next.

@Crow @Khan of the Mardu @Otto @Mason Moretti @GelatoBeach

Gelato Beach
@Crow @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Otto

Ernesti's combination of spraying and attacking the red Cataquack resulted in the creature being knocked off of the panel. The remaining two Cataquacks, in response to their fallen brother, charged towards Ernesti and Alesha. With their tinier beaks, they quickly launched the two of them into the air. Ernesti landed on top of Wiggler, while Alesha was launched into the air right next to the blue coin.

Meanwhile, Alesha's spray of water caused the blue Cataquack to completely tip over, revealing a soft and stompable belly. Yusuke was safe from its wrath.

"You're not going to get much done here on the ground, unless you have particularly good aim. You might be able to hit the red ones from here," the Noki elder said to Yusuke.​

3VPXwoH.jpg

"I have excellent aim," Yusuke stated, somewhat confident in this fact. He had been well trained in the art of firing a gun in the metaverse, so perhaps he would be helpful while on the ground. "I shall give it try on the ground and if that isn't enough I suppose I shall attempt going into the air." He wanted to be useful. He had to be useful. So the boy aimed and fired his FLUDD at one of the red Cataquacks.

Alesha gritted her teeth before smiling like a madwoman as she found herself flung up to that blue coin. Her hand quickly swiped at it in order to snatch it up, the warrior once again plummeting to the ground and landing in a roll. "Heh, easy enough..." She chuckled before pocketing the coin, focusing on the last two red Cataquacks. With a vicious grin, she quickly sprayed one of the beasts head-on before charging forward, launching herself in a jumping-kick to try and knock it off, "Begone, creature!"

Ernesti Echevalier sprayed a bit of water on the Wiggler he stood on, before stomping on one of its segments.

"Stay away from that egg if you want to become a beautiful butterfly, beast!"

If successful, he would do this repeatedly.

@Crow @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Otto @Mason Moretti @GelatoBeach​

Gelato Beach

When Alesha kicked the Cataquack, it went flying into the nearby sand. That left only one left, who was already off-balance due to Yusuke's excellent aim.

Meanwhile, the Wiggler was particularly grumpy at having what he thought was a small child climbing on his back. He yelled, "Get off of me!" In his anger, he turned a bright orange color. He began shaking violently, throwing Ernesti off of his segments and down towards the mirror. Ernesti's impact with the mirror acted as a lever, launching the red Cataquack high into the sky and off towards the horizon. Where would it land? Who knows?

What mattered is that all of the Cataquacks were off of the panel. The impact Ernesti made managed to send both him and Alesha sliding safely into the sand below. Now unencumbered, the solar panel was receiving full power.

The Sand Bird egg beneath Wiggler began glowing brightly. He cried, "Ow! Hot, hot, hot," and kept from atop the tower. As he crashed onto the beach and charged full speed towards the cooling ocean, a lot of sand was kicked up. Beneath the layers of sand, a shining object could be found.

170px-FI_Shine.png

It flew up and out of its sandy prison and hovered within reach of the ground.

The Noki elder congratuled the group, "Thank you! Because of your actions, the Sand Bird can hatch soon! I'm sure if you come back later, the young fledgling will be hatched and flying beautiful! As for me, I need to head home to Noki Bay. I can rest at ease with the Sand Bird safe." The old Noki began walking off towards the dock, catching a boat to Noki Bay.​

tumblr_ovd1jggcSu1qztgoio7_400.gif

"What a relief!" The girl smiled at Yato. "And don't worry about the stage-my show starts soon, so there's no time to really fix it. But that's okay! In the end, what matters is that everyone is safe and sound."

Upon the mention of Leeds, the girl would give a confused look. "Leeds? Hmm...I don't think I know anybody named Leeds. Whoever he is, I sure hope that mean old squid didn't hurt him."

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Mari @Verite @Jeremi @Minerva

Gelato Beach

When Alesha kicked the Cataquack, it went flying into the nearby sand. That left only one left, who was already off-balance due to Yusuke's excellent aim.

Meanwhile, the Wiggler was particularly grumpy at having what he thought was a small child climbing on his back. He yelled, "Get off of me!" In his anger, he turned a bright orange color. He began shaking violently, throwing Ernesti off of his segments and down towards the mirror. Ernesti's impact with the mirror acted as a lever, launching the red Cataquack high into the sky and off towards the horizon. Where would it land? Who knows?

What mattered is that all of the Cataquacks were off of the panel. The impact Ernesti made managed to send both him and Alesha sliding safely into the sand below. Now unencumbered, the solar panel was receiving full power.

The Sand Bird egg beneath Wiggler began glowing brightly. He cried, "Ow! Hot, hot, hot," and kept from atop the tower. As he crashed onto the beach and charged full speed towards the cooling ocean, a lot of sand was kicked up. Beneath the layers of sand, a shining object could be found.

170px-FI_Shine.png

The Noki elder congratuled the group, "Thank you! Because of your actions, the Sand Bird can hatch soon! I'm sure if you come back later, the young fledgling will be hatched and flying beautiful! As for me, I need to head home to Noki Bay. I can rest at ease with the Sand Bird safe." The old Noki began walking off towards the dock, catching a boat to Noki Bay.​

frgvxQ9.jpg

"It was my pleasure, gramps. I myself would like to see the Sand Bird hatch, but I don't know if we have much time," Ernesti greets as old man Noki headed off.

Ernesti touched the star-like object, admiring it, before having a little chat with the other natives on the beach to see if they needed any help, including the two Piantas.

"I'm thinking of staying until the Sand Bird hatches if possible, so I thought I'd kill a bit of time."

Gelato Beach

170px-FI_Shine.png

frgvxQ9.jpg

"It was my pleasure, gramps. I myself would like to see the Sand Bird hatch, but I don't know if we have much time," Ernesti greets as old man Noki headed off.

Ernesti touched the star-like object, admiring it, before having a little chat with the other natives on the beach to see if they needed any help, including the two Piantas.

"I'm thinking of staying until the Sand Bird hatches if possible, so I thought I'd kill a bit of time."

"Well, that was easy enough..." Alesha muttered as she joined Ernesti in listening to the old man speak, nodding her head in recognition of his thanks. As the boy wandered off, the warrior followed along with a shrug, "Not as if I have anything better to do either. Perhaps we might even find another of those stars by helping out?"

@Crow @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Otto @Mason Moretti @GelatoBeach

Rita Hanson

" This is a nice stroll," Rita said, spraying the goop on the ground and catiously walking to make sure that she didn't fall in the lake. She liked boats, but she didn't like deep water, even though she could swim. She sprayed and was catious, keeping an eye out for enemies.

@thatguyinthestore @York @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Bianco Hills

Gelato Beach

170px-FI_Shine.png

The Noki elder congratuled the group, "Thank you! Because of your actions, the Sand Bird can hatch soon! I'm sure if you come back later, the young fledgling will be hatched and flying beautiful! As for me, I need to head home to Noki Bay. I can rest at ease with the Sand Bird safe." The old Noki began walking off towards the dock, catching a boat to Noki Bay.

frgvxQ9.jpg

"Well, that was easy enough..." Alesha muttered as she joined Ernesti in listening to the old man speak, nodding her head in recognition of his thanks. As the boy wandered off, the warrior followed along with a shrug, "Not as if I have anything better to do either. Perhaps we might even find another of those stars by helping out?"

xPWIC1r.png

"All according to plan,"
Yusuke mumbled, rather pleased with how this event had turned out. He joined his companions, seeing that Ernesti intended to stay and see the Sand Bird hatch. "How long do you think it will take to hatch?" he questioned. "I feel it typically takes some time for eggs to hatch. It may be better for us to help out elsewhere if that truly is the case."

Rita Hanson

" This is a nice stroll," Rita said, spraying the goop on the ground and catiously walking to make sure that she didn't fall in the lake. She liked boats, but she didn't like deep water, even though she could swim. She sprayed and was catious, keeping an eye out for enemies.

@thatguyinthestore @York @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Bianco Hills
Rita wouldn't find any enemies within the confines of the goop, but rather a blue coin!

@LuckycoolHawk9

Rita Hanson

Rita picked up the blue coin and looked at the others. " So, I found one of those blue coin thingies. Do any of you want it?" She asked. " Also, I guess we can head back to the boat for now.... I don't see anything else."

@Gummi Bunnies @York @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah

Last edited:

"What a relief!" The girl smiled at Yato. "And don't worry about the stage-my show starts soon, so there's no time to really fix it. But that's okay! In the end, what matters is that everyone is safe and sound."

Upon the mention of Leeds, the girl would give a confused look. "Leeds? Hmm...I don't think I know anybody named Leeds. Whoever he is, I sure hope that mean old squid didn't hurt him."

"Again, glad we could help. I hope the concert goes well for you. I have a friend who would have liked to see you perform." Ritsuka said. She was thinking of Doctor Romani who liked idols.

"Again, glad we could help. I hope the concert goes well for you. I have a friend who would have liked to see you perform." Ritsuka said. She was thinking of Doctor Romani who liked idols.

Yamashiro nodded in agreement as the other girl spoke. Yamashiro had a similar friend back home, but in a different way as she would describe for the group:

"My friend Naka did many performances as an 'idol', so I am curious to see how your performance will be. I'm looking forward to it!"

@Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Mari @Verite @Jeremi @Minerva @Yun Lee

"Ah don't worry about him." The Doctor assured her with a grin. "I'm sure Leeds will be okay to be suckered into some punishment. In fact he did not want us to save the stage! Considering you were there well...I'm not one to speculate but perhaps there was another reason why he didn't want us to protect the stage?"

tumblr_inline_n2po0bsBE61riacmz.png

Even with the sizable bruise across her face, Hiyori found it in her to smile at that revelation with relative ease, giving a truly grateful nod. "Ah, I'm glad. It seemed it was causing quite a bit of trouble..." she mused, trying to ignore the proof of that that remained right on her cheek. Though it was troublesome, hearing about how the Piantas treasured this place. Her smile faded as she took a gander around, happiness in her eyes from seeing that this girl was alright fading away. This was... Their home, it repeated in her mind, leading her to bite the inside of her cheek. How would she have felt, had this been her home? Had it been completely destroyed?

"Is there any way we can help fix it?"
she blurted out suddenly, eyes quickly moving to the female again with frantic determination. Surely there was something she- and any of the others that were actually willing -could do to help, right? Damage may have been done, but surely nothing was permanent. If they worked hard enough, especially all together, surely they could give some assistance in correcting the harm. She wanted nothing more than that, really--

"..."

tumblr_inline_nzohqrOkop1r3leyb_100.png

"Didn't you get knocked on your butt?" the female grumbled when Yato expressed serious concern over her bruise, a slightly disbelieving expression on her face. But she rid herself of it quickly, shaking her head before following up. "I'll be fine. Thank you," she clarified, giving a small bow of her head in indication of her gratitude for his checking in on her. Even if she didn't show it immediately, she really did find it nice he was concerned for her. But he didn't have to be so blunt about it.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Mari @Minerva @Jeremi @Verite @Harbor​

tumblr_oaskzxxSIb1vbouuho4_400.png

"..."

Oh, so she saw that. Pretending that he didn't hear that at all, Yato responded to what she said more clearly.

tumblr_oaskzxxSIb1vbouuho2_400.png

"Well I'm glad you're fine, that looks kinda painful, yet you seem to be handling it well." he said before his attention was taken away towards the idol.

"It sure is! As for Leeds, he seemed pretty okay." he scratched his neck in slight thought, over what Leeds had offer with the whole blue coin situation.

@Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @Mari @Minerva @Jeremi @Verite @Bloopers at the Harbor

Mid-Round Update
"Dream of Dreams"

The girl beamed at all the comoliments, but frowned as The Doctor spoke. "He did…? Why, that was awfully mean of him! I mean, I know I'm running the next game, but it's going to be different than the others!" She opened her mouth to say more, but from the trapdoor came a Shine Sprite, which flew around the stage and gave everyone who fought Gooper Blooper a faint glow.
62967.jpg

"That was so cute! I wonder if I could find one of my own…"

-------------

Leeds watched Gooper Blooper retreat. "Looks like them heroes saved the fuckin' day. Whatever." He didn't seem disappointed by the situation. All Might would join them as Leeds said, "Go on ahead to your little game. But let me give you some advice:
latest

"Never take nothin' at face value." Before he could offer any explanation, he was gone.
Jabami.Yumeko.full.2097026.jpg

"That was an odd thing to say..." Yumeko, however, was grinning. "Very mysterious...well, we should get going, right?"
-------------
Once on the boats, those at Bianco Hills and Gelato Beach would feel an unusual pull on themselves. It was as if an unknown force was yanking them out into another dimmension, only to drop them all off in Ricco Harbor, right at the stage with everyone else.
stage-construction-bet-outdoor-beach-ocean.jpg

Once there, you would find a colorful, fun stage with a portion of it ripped off. You would also find a teen girl there, who smiled at you. "Welcome, everybody! My name is Yumemi Yumemite! I hope we can all get along!"

"I hope so too," Yumeko replied, not showing any of the displessure she had with Yuriko. "You're running the next game though, aren't you?"
tumblr_ovgxmch8zP1sg8uefo2_540.gif

"Oh-yes, I am. But don't worry! This game is a special one: I'm not going to execute anybody in this game. Instead, I'm giving out a very special prize to the top two winners!"
F9965C04AA7642D70F8D184AACF3F74B513F8112

Yumeko seemed to be very happy by that news. "How fun! In that case, I look forward to playing!"

Yumemi giggled. "I'm so happy to hear it! I'll still offer three people who are glowing the chance for immunity, since this game involves some hard work-but that's just how being an idol is! And you can still buy a number 2 ticket for one blue coin!"

"May I buy one of those? I'd like to use it for myself."

"Certainly!" Yumemi took the blue coin, then turned to the rest of the group.
tumblr_oveul4nZgC1rikp86o3_400.gif

"The show is going to start soon, so please make your decisions quickly. Glowing people, decide who amongst you will get immunity-three in total, and anyone with a blue coin, feel free to cash it in!"

(OOC NOTE: Please have all choices made by 3:30 pm PST)

Starring:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Risky Boots (Shantae)
@Bucky as Honoka Kousaka (Love Live!)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Tony Stark (The Superior Iron Man)
@Crow as Ernesti Echavalier (Knights & Magic)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Kars (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@dark as Colonel Mael Radec (Killzone)
@Glostechk as Tsuyu Asui (Boku no Hero Academia)
@Gummi Bunnies as Maria Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Toshinori Yagi (Boku no Hero Academia)
@Jeremi as The Fourth Doctor (Doctor Who)
@Kaykay as Hina (Hinamatsuri)
@Kentucky as Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day: The Musical)
@Mari as Yamashiro (KanColle)
@Midnight Maiden as Hiyori Iki (Noragami)
@Minerva as Ritsuka Fujimura (Fate/Grand Order)
@Otto as Talon (League of Legends)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Kusanagi (Phantom of the Kill)
@Takumi as Yato (Noragami)
@thatguyinthestore as Shantae (Shantae)
@The Myrmidon as Alesha, Who Smiles at Death (Magic: the Gathering)
@Verite as Gon Freeces (Hunter X Hunter)
@York as Ami Kawashima (Toradora!)
@Yun Lee as Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)​

Mid-Round Update
"Dream of Dreams"

The girl beamed at all the comoliments, but frowned as The Doctor spoke. "He did…? Why, that was awfully mean of him! I mean, I know I'm running the next game, but it's going to be different than the others!" She opened her mouth to say more, but from the trapdoor came a Shine Sprite, which flew around the stage and gave everyone who fought Gooper Blooper a faint glow.
62967.jpg

"That was so cute! I wonder if I could find one of my own…"

-------------

Leeds watched Gooper Blooper retreat. "Looks like them heroes saved the fuckin' day. Whatever." He didn't seem disappointed by the situation. All Might would join them as Leeds said, "Go on ahead to your little game. But let me give you some advice:
latest

"Never take nothin' at face value." Before he could offer any explanation, he was gone.
Jabami.Yumeko.full.2097026.jpg

"That was an odd thing to say..." Yumeko, however, was grinning. "Very mysterious...well, we should get going, right?"
-------------
Once on the boats, those at Bianco Hills and Gelato Beach would feel an unusual pull on themselves. It was as if an unknown force was yanking them out into another dimmension, only to drop them all off in Ricco Harbor, right at the stage with everyone else.
stage-construction-bet-outdoor-beach-ocean.jpg

Once there, you would find a colorful, fun stage with a portion of it ripped off. You would also find a teen girl there, who smiled at you. "Welcome, everybody! My name is Yumemi Yumemite! I hope we can all get along!"

"I hope so too," Yumeko replied, not showing any of the displessure she had with Yuriko. "You're running the next game though, aren't you?"
tumblr_ovgxmch8zP1sg8uefo2_540.gif

"Oh-yes, I am. But don't worry! This game is a special one: I'm not going to execute anybody in this game. Instead, I'm giving out a very special prize to the top two winners!"
F9965C04AA7642D70F8D184AACF3F74B513F8112

Yumeko seemed to be very happy by that news. "How fun! In that case, I look forward to playing!"

Yumemi giggled. "I'm so happy to hear it! I'll still offer three people who are glowing the chance for immunity, since this game involves some hard work-but that's just how being an idol is! And you can still buy a number 2 ticket for one blue coin!"

"May I buy one of those? I'd like to use it for myself."

"Certainly!" Yumemi took the blue coin, then turned to the rest of the group.
tumblr_oveul4nZgC1rikp86o3_400.gif

"The show is going to start soon, so please make your decisions quickly. Glowing people, decide who amongst you will get immunity-three in total, and anyone with a blue coin, feel free to cash it in!"

(OOC NOTE: Please have all choices made by 3:30 pm PST)

Starring:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Risky Boots (Shantae)
@Bucky as Honoka Kousaka (Love Live!)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Tony Stark (The Superior Iron Man)
@Crow as Ernesti Echavalier (Knights & Magic)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Kars (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@dark as Colonel Mael Radec (Killzone)
@Glostechk as Tsuyu Asui (Boku no Hero Academia)
@Gummi Bunnies as Maria Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Koro ni
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Toshinori Yagi (Boku no Hero Academia)
@Jeremi as The Fourth Doctor (Doctor Who)
@Kaykay as Hina (Hinamatsuri)
@Kentucky as Peter Parker (The Amazing Spiderman)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Yusuke Kitagawa (Persona 5)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Rita Hanson (Groundhog Day: The Musical)
@Mari as Yamashiro (KanColle)
@Midnight Maiden as Hiyori Iki (Noragami)
@Minerva as Ritsuka Fujimura (Fate/Grand Order)
@Otto as Talon (League of Legends)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Kusanagi (Phantom of the Kill)
@Takumi as Yato (Noragami)
@thatguyinthestore as Shantae (Shantae)
@The Myrmidon as Alesha, Who Smiles at Death (Magic: the Gathering)
@Verite as Gon Freeces (Hunter X Hunter)
@York as Ami Kawashima (Toradora!)
@Yun Lee as Yumeko Jabami (Kakegurui)​
"Is the special prize an overly pretentious execution?"

If her lack of faith in the system wasn't clear before now, Alesha would make certain that no form of trust existed in her heart for the game organizers besides the belief in their desire to kill them all. All the same though, she quickly put her votes down on Yusuke, Ernesti, and Shantae. Best to keep people who actually seemed rather sane and responsible alive in her mind.

@Yun Lee @Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Klutzy Ninja Kitty