Status
Not open for further replies.
The door would fly off its hinges and soar into the next room, going until it smashed into an obstruction. An obstruction that yelled out in pain. As you stepped out of the hallway to check out who or what was hit, you find yourselves walking on a long lonely bridge suspended above a deep pit of darkness. Curiously, there sits a circle of podiums on top of the bridge.

H0luTPx.png

Beyond here, there's a long gap in the bridge where a smaller walkway sits suspended between this half of the bridge and the other half.

"Captain-Commander Kieran... did not see that coming..."

Groaning, the red knight you were looking for in the first place moves out from under the heavy door on top of him. He looks up at your group with a dazed expression.

SQwEqO8.png

"Huh? A lot of you look familiar... Oh! The mage and the shark! That's right..." Groaning, the red-haired got up to his feet and patted at his chest armor. "This costume just saved my life! Guess I got good luck, huh? Oh, well, that door did hit me... that's not very lucky..." Shaking his head, the man looked around the spacious room. "So, any of you know how you get here? I was, ah... hiding from some of those Prinnies in the offices when I got pulled into some kind of portal. You know..."

Crossing his arms, Kieran looked back to your group. "... This place is kind of a special place. I can't help but feel it was where we ended up for a reason. But what could it mean...?"

[BCOLOR=#000000]@Verite @Alyto @Sen @Hana[/BCOLOR] @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay @Jeremi
tumblr_inline_mfy8bwLDxp1qf6dad.png

"... Oops."

Well, at least the red-haired guy wasn't killed or anything.

More importantly though, what was this room? Looked like some sorta... trial room? This place or world or whatever was definitely not the random imagination of Dark Donkey Igloo. When Kieran would speak, Saitama would listen to what he had to say, before responding.

tumblr_inline_mfy8e45m8f1qf6dad.png

"We got here through... uh, a magic portal too. Couldn't tell you why we all just so happened to be here though."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Jeremi @Alyto @Sen @Hana @OrlandoBloomers

"..." The witch watched, intent, as Chromeskull began to take off his mask. She hadn't exactly pushed him to do this, but if he wanted to show her, it was his choice. Once his face was fully revealed, Wadanohara blinked once. Twisted and mangled flesh mostly on the right side of his face, ruining one of his eyes. So that's what you hide behind your mask. You would have been just fine in the Red Sea. "Oh. I've caused similar burns in the past," she murmured with a light smile. "I think I can do something for you," a flash of the red witch's former kindness appeared in her eyes, before being replaced with a prospecting glint. "But I hope you know what it means, to owe a witch a favor." Every person had their price, but despite being as corrupted as she was, despite looking for loopholes to promises, she was still a witch. "In the future I might request a favor of you. But don't worry, it will something be equal to the favor that you ask of me. And I like you~" With a small shrug, she murmured, "As long as you understand those terms, we have a deal." A favor for a favor, I'm sure we both understand that. And she could use it to her advantage, should she and Sal ever need one.

Holding up one small white hand, the witch held it out to Chromeskull, but didn't quite touch him. A faint yellowish glow emitted from her hand, cast on Chromeskull's features. "I hope you don't mind the coldness of my healing. You see, I'm more used to repairing than bringing comfort to those I take care of." If her spell were to work, he would feel a spreading coldness throughout the affected areas of his face. It wasn't quite an icy cold, but just enough that it was a little uncomfortable to most. It would penetrate right through his skin, even the mangled areas of his face, and there it would stay. "How is it?" She tilted her head, glancing at him before looking straight ahead, and promptly moved past. Chromeskull would tell her if it worked, but now they had found the red knight.

"Oh, if it isn't Captain Commander~" She heard Kieran call out to her and Sal, but merely sent him a smile. The man looked a little dazed and disoriented, but he did hit himself on the door, or so he said. "A courtroom, hmm," she echoed after Morrigan, smile widening as she looked around the extravagant surroundings. It was much too bright for her tastes, despite the generous amounts of red. "Maybe we should tell him what happened first," she commented after the bald man who had last spoken, tone mild. Looking at Kieran with her crimson eyes, Wadanohara plainly told him, "A girl was murdered in the lobby earlier. Can you please tell us anything you know?"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite @Sen @Atomyk @Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers @Alyto

Sarah and Yvaine would notice a number of Prinnies congregating around the lobby. Upon entering, they'd find that the body of Rita was gone and that the blood had been cleaned up. The Prinnies moved about the room, cleaning the other various disturbances. Coming down the stairs was Rowen, who made a beeline for the pair once he spotted them.

F0AaUdp.png

"Grim business, this is." The old man sighed deeply. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a sewing needle. "The body was moved to a more acceptable location... As the blood was being cleaned, this needle was found laying in the blood. I was not... close to the young girl, but I do know it likely she wasn't the sewing type."

@The Silver Paladin @Savannah-Clause

• Useful
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
tumblr_inline_msxa38SaTl1qz4rgp.png

Oh god no.

Oh god in heaven no, this couldn't be happening.

He couldn't be back here, not again, not after the island disaster.

The bear couldn't be back, not with what had happened last time. She was dead.

Junko Enoshima... is dead! Monokuma doesn't... exist anymore... So why? Why is he here of all places...?

Hajime's throat felt tight as he looked up at the screen, absorbing both the sight before him and the reality of the situation.

This wasn't Murder anymore.

This was Monokuma's game of death now, and they were the slaves forced to play.

"Dammit... Why did you guys have to come into this room...?" His eyes darted around the room, accusations forming in them that condemned all his companions. All except for Slavya.

"No, it doesn't matter..." Already, he could feel that old, shadowy presence forming at the back of his mind, itching to take over once again. They needed to get out of here as fast as possible, before things became worse. Before he comes back again as well... "Get ready... One of us is going to..."

His eyes moved to Slavya, a hint of fear for her in them, before closing as he took a place in the pie. Please... Let her be safe... Even if I have to go in her place...

@york @DapperDogman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @The Great Detective
roLnfd6.png

"People like you guys always expect the worst of me! That's too bad... maybe I should work on my image? Not that I'm not the cutest bear on two legs! I'll see you boys and girls once you're inside!"

The monitor shut off.

Heading up the stairs, you find that all doors are closed off from you but one, herding you down a specific path. It's not long before you reach a circular room with a lone desk in the middle.

8HvuOI1.jpg

At the desk stood a cardboard standee.

24XDHek.png

"Heyoooo!" said Monokuma's high-pitch voice throughout the room. "The first stop on our tour honors one of my favorite students, the Lone Wolf. I got to execute her once! They said the wedding was to die for. She-- Oh, wait a second! That's not the right one at all! It's been so long since some chumps were here, I forgot how most of this worked!"

Slowly, the cardboard lowered into the ground, soon to be replaced by a life-size action figure of a young girl carrying a sword.

MTxy5mb.png

A sound clip of a young girl's voice echoed throughout the room: "All men must die Cole, yet also all men must serve. Valar Morghulis...Valar Dohaeris."

"A spunky thing, isn't she? She's right, you know-- well, she's one to talk. She's died enough times now that even I'm bored of it! The thing is, we all die some day, some of us way faster than others! It's really not hard! I mean, one of you could just drop dead right now, maybe...? How about that?"

The shutters behind you would close shut and Monokuma's laughter would echo throughout the room. "Whatever you lamers are here for, I just can't wait to meet you..."

The desk and the figurine of the Lone Wolf would begin to spin in place. "Better hope for no whammies!" Soon, the plastic girl was just a blur. The floor below you would light up and divide itself into sections like a large pie chart. "Could you be a doll and each of you stand on an individual space? If not, I could just pour gas into the room or something, and that would be boring!"

Idoun had recovered somewhat during Monokuma's spiel, but she was still having trouble walking on her own. "I will STRIKE FEAR into this BEAR CREATURE," she managed to utter defiantly.

@york @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective

DIE

ONE OF US IS GOING TO DIE

Gaster did not hold back anything in his statement-- his voice was grim and decisive, as if he knew everything that was about to go down. Gaster was not personally afraid of Monokuma-- Monokuma can kill those beyond existence, but he would just be killing a single fragment. Gaster was infinite and spread out across the entirety of the multiverse. There are some things that even this bear can't kill

And despair? Being forever shattered and fragmented, feeling thousands of different emotions and thoughts drifting in between time and space and watching over multiple timelines and realities-- watching your loved ones die

Over.

And over.

And over again, each time ending in a cruel RESET. It would never end, not until every universe in the multiverse would black out-- not until everything in this reality was left as an infinite void.

It was only then that the fragments of W.D. Gaster would rest-- and leave this reality ERASED and ERADICATED

It was a pattern, every event that ever happens has its distinct endings and Gaster knew them-- and among these emotions...despair was one that held chief. Most of what this sadistic bear and produce could match nothing to what Gaster has seen

He didn't care about his own well-being for an eternity-- rather, his head drifted to Papyrus and stared in a worried silence. He saw what would happen to him, and the variables that could lead to it. Even if he could see him die over and over again for eternity, he couldn't see it in person.

Gaster would suddenly reappear on one of the divided pieces of the floor, eerily watching Papyrus.

@york @DapperDogman @The Great Detective @Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician

Reactions: Hana
DllWsnY.png

Kieran's arms fell to his side, his eyes staring incredulously at Jezebel. "Killed? Do they know who did it? I mean... wait, I'm confused. Are you saying we ended up here because someone was killed?" He paused once Mickey started explaining further, mouth agape slightly. This was all a rather sudden development to take in. "I was mentioned? You don't think I... Okay, look, I was just hiding out near the offices. I just wanted my name on the guest list as I really was invited. Really! I can't even say I know who Rita is. Hrm. I guess whatever pulled me here just got you guys caught here as well while you were looking for me..."

Trailing off, Kieran looked back to the ring of podiums. "You have the right idea. It's supposed to be a courtroom. No one's going to stand trial... or at least, I don't think so. See, this courtroom has already been used once. This facility was the location of an incident... An incident where a bunch of people were locked inside and forced to participate in a game. This place is abandoned now. Or should be abandoned." Rubbing nervously at his neck with one hand, Kieran pointed across the bridge with the other. "Let's head across the bridge for now. I think we need to investigate."

Kieran began to move, first giving the ring of podiums a wide berth before stepping on to the narrow platform connecting the two sides of the bridge. "So, are you guys sure you didn't... hit anything? Did you accidentally use something of Jade's?"

[BCOLOR=#000000]@Verite @Alyto @Sen @Hana[/BCOLOR] @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay @Jeremi

Sarah and Yvaine would notice a number of Prinnies congregating around the lobby. Upon entering, they'd find that the body of Rita was gone and that the blood had been cleaned up. The Prinnies moved about the room, cleaning the other various disturbances. Coming down the stairs was Rowen, who made a beeline for the pair once he spotted them.

F0AaUdp.png

"Grim business, this is." The old man sighed deeply. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a sewing needle. "The body was moved to a more acceptable location... As the blood was being cleaned, this needle was found laying in the blood. I was not... close to the young girl, but I do know it likely she wasn't the sewing type."

@The Silver Paladin @Savannah-Clause

Sarah nodded. "Thank you, sir. That helps a lot." Sarah took the needle, and twirled it around. She looked at Yvaine. "Oh, uh, My name's Sarah. Sarah Cheng, if you were wondering. Pleasure to meet you."

@Savannah-Clause

DllWsnY.png

Kieran's arms fell to his side, his eyes staring incredulously at Jezebel. "Killed? Do they know who did it? I mean... wait, I'm confused. Are you saying we ended up here because someone was killed?" He paused once Mickey started explaining further, mouth agape slightly. This was all a rather sudden development to take in. "I was mentioned? You don't think I... Okay, look, I was just hiding out near the offices. I just wanted my name on the guest list as I really was invited. Really! I can't even say I know who Rita is. Hrm. I guess whatever pulled me here just got you guys caught here as well while you were looking for me..."

Trailing off, Kieran looked back to the ring of podiums. "You have the right idea. It's supposed to be a courtroom. No one's going to stand trial... or at least, I don't think so. See, this courtroom has already been used once. This facility was the location of an incident... An incident where a bunch of people were locked inside and forced to participate in a game. This place is abandoned now. Or should be abandoned." Rubbing nervously at his neck with one hand, Kieran pointed across the bridge with the other. "Let's head across the bridge for now. I think we need to investigate."

Kieran began to move, first giving the ring of podiums a wide berth before stepping on to the narrow platform connecting the two sides of the bridge. "So, are you guys sure you didn't... hit anything? Did you accidentally use something of Jade's?"

"My you seem to know an awful lot about all of this." Morrigan remarked as she followed. "Here I thought you were just a hunky oaf."

Jezebel meanwhile would have spread out her wings and flown up into the sky and towards the bridge area to get a better view of the place.

elebbCu.png

"The woman. Idoun."

Came Brad's coarse response to Kieran, letting one of the others elaborate further if they so desired. He, as per usual, had predominantly little to say to the majority of developments, taking everything from the bridge to the odd podium setup to the knight-commander's words broadly in his stride. Every so often he'd flinch, or cast his gaze off sharply to the side, as though catching fleeting glimpses of something nobody else could see; but he offered no explanation for the behavior. Those were his demons, not theirs... and not something they had to deal with right now.

As far as right now was concerned, all he had to do was follow. So that was what he proceeded to do, though he didn't much care to avoid the ring of podiums as Kieran did, walking right past them dissociatively and stopping momentarily to stare them down.

"... Courtrooms... Where people go to be judged."

He hoped to god no one was judging him.

@Verite @Alyto @Sen @Hana @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Kaykay @Atomyk @kieran group​

yTlRUxw.jpg

The spinning girl finally began to slow, and as she did, the sections of the floor her sword was pointing at lit up fully. Slower and slower she spun, until she was just about to come to a stop...

"Better hope for no whammies!" Monokuma's voice cried.

The girl slowed to a crawl, stopping on Gaster's-- no, she wasn't done yet, she went a few inches more to the right, just barely lighting up the next empty panel. "How about best out of three?" Monokuma asked, and the girl began to spin once again. The situation repeated, the girl hitting another empty panel, but Monokuma didn't seem concerned.

"Aren't you guys lucky? One! More! Time! Upupu!"

And so the Young Wolf made one final spin. For a third time, she neared an empty panel, so it seemed like fortune was smiling on your group. "Wait a second! It's the lightning round!" Electricity then visibly coursed across the edge of the circle, causing the plastic girl to spin wildly in the other direction. She went faster and faster, before coming to a complete halt on Slavya's panel.

"Ding ding ding! We have a winner!"

Before Slavya could react, metal bars rose up from the edges of her floor panel, trapping her inside. You could hear the sound of a metal chain grinding as something descended down on Slavya. It was the cieling of her new cell, metal spikes jutting out the bottom of it. As was probably expected, it began to lower slowly, threatening to crush the girl below. Monokuma's laughter echoed throughout the room.

@york @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective

Jezebel would see a similar ring of podiums on the other side of the bridge, but there was nothing else of note to see. The vast emptiness below continued far into the ground. On the bridge, Kieran's cheeks almost turned as red as his costume. "Hunky? Eh, uh, ha ha..."

htGIV6F.png

"You should know I have a girlfriend..." Kieran coughed loudly, already feeling way too awkward. "Anyway! What's that about Idoun...? Don't know anyone with that name. What I do know is, well, a lot about all this, you're right. This is not something that should concern any of you, but the group I'm representing, the Coalition? Well, we've been to this place. We made sure that once all the replicas were clear, this place was laid to rest."

yTlRUxw.jpg

The spinning girl finally began to slow, and as she did, the sections of the floor her sword was pointing at lit up fully. Slower and slower she spun, until she was just about to come to a stop...

"Better hope for no whammies!" Monokuma's voice cried.

The girl slowed to a crawl, stopping on Gaster's-- no, she wasn't done yet, she went a few inches more to the right, just barely lighting up the next empty panel. "How about best out of three?" Monokuma asked, and the girl began to spin once again. The situation repeated, the girl hitting another empty panel, but Monokuma didn't seem concerned.

"Aren't you guys lucky? One! More! Time! Upupu!"

And so the Young Wolf made one final spin. For a third time, she neared an empty panel, so it seemed like fortune was smiling on your group. "Wait a second! It's the lightning round!" Electricity then visibly coursed across the edge of the circle, causing the plastic girl to spin wildly in the other direction. She went faster and faster, before coming to a complete halt on Slavya's panel.

"Ding ding ding! We have a winner!"

Before Slavya could react, metal bars rose up from the edges of her floor panel, trapping her inside. You could hear the sound of a metal chain grinding as something descended down on Slavya. It was the cieling of her new cell, metal spikes jutting out the bottom of it. As was probably expected, it began to lower slowly, threatening to crush the girl below. Monokuma's laughter echoed throughout the room.

tumblr_inline_msxaf9BJIE1qz4rgp.png

Nononononononono, this can't be happening, this can't be happening!

"Dammit, Monokuma!" In an instant, Hajime was shaking and pounding away at the bars, trying to break or at least warp them enough for Slavya to escape. His mind was working overtime trying to find a way to help, painful panic filling his heart as he continued to find no escape for Slavya. I'm not losing her, you stupid bear, not like I lost Chiaki! Come on, there has to be a way, there always has to be a way!

"Just hang on, Slavya, we'll figure something out!"

@york @Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective

Jezebel would see a similar ring of podiums on the other side of the bridge, but there was nothing else of note to see. The vast emptiness below continued far into the ground. On the bridge, Kieran's cheeks almost turned as red as his costume. "Hunky? Eh, uh, ha ha..."

htGIV6F.png

"You should know I have a girlfriend..." Kieran coughed loudly, already feeling way too awkward. "Anyway! What's that about Idoun...? Don't know anyone with that name. What I do know is, well, a lot about all this, you're right. This is not something that should concern any of you, but the group I'm representing, the Coalition? Well, we've been to this place. We made sure that once all the replicas were clear, this place was laid to rest."

M3_zpsu69pgj5k.png

"Hmhmhm, that's fine. You always have more fun in a group after all."

Seeing that there wasn't much else Jezebel would have turned around and landed on the other side of the bridge. "There's another one of those ring of podiums but nothing else really." She replied to the others. "What do you expect to find here, knight?"

"That's the thing-- I don't know. There shouldn't be anything here, but that we were sent here can't be a coincidence..."

Once the other side was reached, Kieran would pass by the ring of podiums and move toward the heavy metal door at the other end of the bridge. Looking it over, his eye would be caught by a monitor installed beside the door. "This was not here when--"

dlSPra2.png

The monitor jumped to life, interrupting him. On it appeared a black and white bear who sat staring at you from the screen. "Oh, boy, more chumps! You guys are beary rude just barging in on me like that! I'm already busy with some other guests, so feel free to come on up if you'd like! Upupu!"

Kieran would recoil back from the screen as the door before him open. Inside was an elevator. "That's not-- How?! Is this where the data ended up...? That damn bastard, I should have known!"

• Bucket of Rainbows
"That's the thing-- I don't know. There shouldn't be anything here, but that we were sent here can't be a coincidence..."

Once the other side was reached, Kieran would pass by the ring of podiums and move toward the heavy metal door at the other end of the bridge. Looking it over, his eye would be caught by a monitor installed beside the door. "This was not here when--"

dlSPra2.png

The monitor jumped to life, interrupting him. On it appeared a black and white bear who sat staring at you from the screen. "Oh, boy, more chumps! You guys are beary rude just barging in on me like that! I'm already busy with some other guests, so feel free to come on up if you'd like! Upupu!"

Kieran would recoil back from the screen as the door before him open. Inside was an elevator. "That's not-- How?! Is this where the data ended up...? That damn bastard, I should have known!"

"And what by Mephisto is that." Jezebel remarked pointing at the screen. "Have we ended up in some infernal kids show all of sudden?"

The spike cieling lowered slowly at first, but with the unsettling sound of metal grinding on metal, it would suddenly fall rapidly down on to Slavya--

Only to stop inches above her. "TESTING COMPLETE," said a robotic voice. The spiked cieling then began to rise and the bars lowered from around Slavya.

"Such raw despair. No matter what hope you try to feebly grasp at, you always knew it was a possibility. A part of you believed it would happen, and that part of you was as clear as day. No clouds in the sky at all! I didn't even have to execute anyone! Would you like to be my new students?" The lights on the platform went out, and the platform itself began to rise. "Let's have a nice little chat for orientation!"

The elevator jerked upward, causing Idoun to stumble. An object in her possession fell to the ground without her notice.

tumblr_neox3gtI1W1skb54qo3_250.gif

Okay so far Tracer was not having a lot of fun with this game.

At first this seemed promising, ya know? Lotsa food, drinks, cute lads, and a spooky, jump right out of your trousers mystery! But now people seemed to be actually dying, and the whole mindfuckery that goes along with that. Honestly, the upbeat, outgoing pilot wasn't fond of it one bit, as her service in Overwatch had harden her to the sights of violence and conflict. She was enacting a noble cause, protecting and serving the people, yet sometimes even Lena had her moments where she felt utterly depressed. Tightening her hands into fists, she put her worries aside for now, addressing the two other Brits that seemed to visit her. Well, at least she had some people to relate to, not counting the whole "have your particles almost eradicated into another space-time dimension" bit.

"Ay', the name is Lena Oxton loves, jus' call me Tracer, ay?" the Cockney-accented gunslinger grinned, swaying her hip lightly, putting a hand on it and one loosely on one of her Pulse Pistols. "Ni'e meetin' both o' ye, and 'fore ye fratin' say it, I'm no cockin' cab driver either. Pr'oud pilot, err, forma' pilot of da Queen! Now, I'd lo've to chat, but case ye didn't notice, we got a Bacon to cook, loves."" the woman remarked, her hazel eyes widening underneath her aviator visor, the speedster swiftly turning around, noticing just a giant fucking portal waiting there.

"Winston, what da rat's nest ye get me into..." Tracer remarked, looking back to her fellow glorious countryman and woman. "Welp, betta' make like a bustlin' bee, ay?" the high-pitched, energetic woman giggled, extending her right leg outwards, and in a glorious blur of blue light, virtually vanishing into the portal leading to whatever foul horrors awaited her.

~**~**~

As the cell that trapped the girl lowered and lowered, the statue of the young girl wielding a rapier still firmly pointed in that direction, a newcomer, albeit reckless newcomer, whizzed onto the scene. Like some foolish yet upbeat heroine, Tracer looked about it, scanning the environment mentally. Weird occult-like statue referencing something in the past? Check! Girl in dangerous peril with a guy trying to help her? Check! A buncha other lackies and lassies about with no cute lads yet? Check!

"Right loves, let me show how the Tracer does it!" the spunky gunslinger boasted, aiming her Pulse Pistols at the statue of the girl, letting out a very fast, deadly hailstorm of bullets towards the medieval-dressed statue. Reloading her Pulse Pistols once more, she blinked to arrive right beside Hajime, the heroine crouching down, grasping at the bars. Grabbing the metal, Lena tried to pull it apart, beginning to wince as it started to have an effect on here.

"Sods, if only Zarya was heeere! Keep pullin'...or pushin'...WHATEVA' WORKS!!!" Tracer cried, trying to free the girl from her possibly eternal chamber. Before, of course, it suddenly stopped, causing the skintight wearing pilot to fall right on her bum.

"Oi, I...I did that! Yep, all me!"

@york @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective @C.T. @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
The spike cieling lowered slowly at first, but with the unsettling sound of metal grinding on metal, it would suddenly fall rapidly down on to Slavya--

Only to stop inches above her. "TESTING COMPLETE," said a robotic voice. The spiked cieling then began to rise and the bars lowered from around Slavya.

"Such raw despair. No matter what hope you try to feebly grasp at, you always knew it was a possibility. A part of you believed it would happen, and that part of you was as clear as day. No clouds in the sky at all! I didn't even have to execute anyone! Would you like to be my new students?" The lights on the platform went out, and the platform itself began to rise. "Let's have a nice little chat for orientation!"

The elevator jerked upward, causing Idoun to stumble. An object in her possession fell to the ground without her notice.

Gaster stared over the rim, watching the object fall.

He held out his hand-- the object would begin to glitch out before suddenly moving appearing in his hand. Gaster held it up and examined it to see what it was.

@york @The Yuletide Tactician @Krieg @DapperDogman @The Great Detective @C.T. @OrlandoBloomers

tumblr_inline_msxagbPPer1qz4rgp.png

Dammit, that stupid bear... Of course Monokuma was missing with them, they hadn't broken any rules yet. Nobody here had killed someone, nor had they attacked the bear, so that meant he wouldn't kill anyone. He operated on a set of rules, and those rules, he would keep to. That leaves one question though... Who's controlling Monokuma?

He had a feeling he wouldn't like the answer. For now though, he focused on the object that Idoun and picked it up, "Idoun, you dropped this."
tumblr_neox3gtI1W1skb54qo3_250.gif

Okay so far Tracer was not having a lot of fun with this game.

At first this seemed promising, ya know? Lotsa food, drinks, cute lads, and a spooky, jump right out of your trousers mystery! But now people seemed to be actually dying, and the whole mindfuckery that goes along with that. Honestly, the upbeat, outgoing pilot wasn't fond of it one bit, as her service in Overwatch had harden her to the sights of violence and conflict. She was enacting a noble cause, protecting and serving the people, yet sometimes even Lena had her moments where she felt utterly depressed. Tightening her hands into fists, she put her worries aside for now, addressing the two other Brits that seemed to visit her. Well, at least she had some people to relate to, not counting the whole "have your particles almost eradicated into another space-time dimension" bit.

"Ay', the name is Lena Oxton loves, jus' call me Tracer, ay?" the Cockney-accented gunslinger grinned, swaying her hip lightly, putting a hand on it and one loosely on one of her Pulse Pistols. "Ni'e meetin' both o' ye, and 'fore ye fratin' say it, I'm no cockin' cab driver either. Pr'oud pilot, err, forma' pilot of da Queen! Now, I'd lo've to chat, but case ye didn't notice, we got a Bacon to cook, loves."" the woman remarked, her hazel eyes widening underneath her aviator visor, the speedster swiftly turning around, noticing just a giant fucking portal waiting there.

"Winston, what da rat's nest ye get me into..." Tracer remarked, looking back to her fellow glorious countryman and woman. "Welp, betta' make like a bustlin' bee, ay?" the high-pitched, energetic woman giggled, extending her right leg outwards, and in a glorious blur of blue light, virtually vanishing into the portal leading to whatever foul horrors awaited her.

~**~**~

As the cell that trapped the girl lowered and lowered, the statue of the young girl wielding a rapier still firmly pointed in that direction, a newcomer, albeit reckless newcomer, whizzed onto the scene. Like some foolish yet upbeat heroine, Tracer looked about it, scanning the environment mentally. Weird occult-like statue referencing something in the past? Check! Girl in dangerous peril with a guy trying to help her? Check! A buncha other lackies and lassies about with no cute lads yet? Check!

"Right loves, let me show how the Tracer does it!" the spunky gunslinger boasted, aiming her Pulse Pistols at the statue of the girl, letting out a very fast, deadly hailstorm of bullets towards the medieval-dressed statue. Reloading her Pulse Pistols once more, she blinked to arrive right beside Hajime, the heroine crouching down, grasping at the bars. Grabbing the metal, Lena tried to pull it apart, beginning to wince as it started to have an effect on here.

"Sods, if only Zarya was heeere! Keep pullin'...or pushin'...WHATEVA' WORKS!!!" Tracer cried, trying to free the girl from her possibly eternal chamber. Before, of course, it suddenly stopped, causing the skintight wearing pilot to fall right on her bum.

@york @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective @C.T. @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk
"Please stop," Hajime didn't seem to be willing to satisfy this girl's need for praise and attention beyond a few words, "You didn't do anything... That bear is always in control, always ensuring the rules are followed..."

If he had actually wanted to kill Slavya, he would have done it.

"..." The witch watched, intent, as Chromeskull began to take off his mask. She hadn't exactly pushed him to do this, but if he wanted to show her, it was his choice. Once his face was fully revealed, Wadanohara blinked once. Twisted and mangled flesh mostly on the right side of his face, ruining one of his eyes. So that's what you hide behind your mask. You would have been just fine in the Red Sea. "Oh. I've caused similar burns in the past," she murmured with a light smile. "I think I can do something for you," a flash of the red witch's former kindness appeared in her eyes, before being replaced with a prospecting glint. "But I hope you know what it means, to owe a witch a favor." Every person had their price, but despite being as corrupted as she was, despite looking for loopholes to promises, she was still a witch. "In the future I might request a favor of you. But don't worry, it will something be equal to the favor that you ask of me. And I like you~" With a small shrug, she murmured, "As long as you understand those terms, we have a deal." A favor for a favor, I'm sure we both understand that. And she could use it to her advantage, should she and Sal ever need one.

Holding up one small white hand, the witch held it out to Chromeskull, but didn't quite touch him. A faint yellowish glow emitted from her hand, cast on Chromeskull's features. "I hope you don't mind the coldness of my healing. You see, I'm more used to repairing than bringing comfort to those I take care of." If her spell were to work, he would feel a spreading coldness throughout the affected areas of his face. It wasn't quite an icy cold, but just enough that it was a little uncomfortable to most. It would penetrate right through his skin, even the mangled areas of his face, and there it would stay. "How is it?" She tilted her head, glancing at him before looking straight ahead, and promptly moved past. Chromeskull would tell her if it worked, but now they had found the red knight.
QEZiFi2.jpg

He supposed he shouldn't have found it a surprise that this witch had harmed people of her own accord. The innocent looking demeanor may have gone miles in luring unsuspecting victims to their doom. But wasn't any of his business to investigate her past. Nor did he have any interest to. He just wanted her to do what she could for his face and then leave it at that.

IF A FAVOR'S WHAT YOU NEED THEN I'LL DO IT, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

If the witch needed somebody killed then ChromeSkull would have them erased. He wasn't above making a deal. Least of all when he benefited from it. As the hand ran across his face, ChromeSkull's eye closed and he'd wince as the cold ran along his face. But once he finally became accustomed to it, he'd reach down and pick up his mask.

The pain had been dulled for the moment. Now the only thing left to do was keep moving forward. Then see whatever favor this girl may have had in mind for him.

@Atomyk @Hana @Sen @Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers

X21xSuh.png

"Somebody say "Brit"?"

The alabaster goth abruptly interjected, stepping over to Kilgrave and Tracer from... wherever it was she'd been standing before. It wasn't really clear where she came from, actually. But more importantly, her voice carried the clear ring of her own Estuary London dialect, contrasting the thicker cockney of Tracer and more refined posh of Kilgrave; striking a sort of balance between the two, in a way. Now the party was well-and-truly rounded out.

Didi smiled, framing the sunglasses she wore on her face with both hands as if snapping a Kodak.

"Oh, you guys are just the best! Everything going on around you, murders, trans-universal birthday parties, and what's your fancy? Finding a few more homelandies among all these yanks and penguins. Done like a true Englishman, I suppose! Never change."

She gave a giggle, laughing at her own joke that in all honesty probably only she understood. Still funny, though.

@Krieg @C.T.

"Quite so. You have a good pair of ears on you. Estuary, yes? Along the River Thames? It's been too long. And yes, I consider myself a connoisseur of the finer things. Brits of course, among them, but I find every race has something worth giving. Besides, murder is nothing new to the world or rather, the worlds. And as birthday parties go...it's lacking that particular panache, if you get my meaning. Or did until said murder. Speaking of which..." Tracer took off after the portal on her own.

"Yes, that." He commented after the fact, strolling on after the Cockney gunslinger. Yes, I think I rather like this multiversal thing. What a fine woman. Rough around the edges, but everything could be polished.​
vEF0bkV.jpg

"Oh, yes. Miss Tracer, you certainly did it. Falling right on your ass, that was you. It was all you. Still, bravo. A good show indeed." Kilgrave grinned, holding out a hand to pull her up. "Well come on then, take my hand. If nothing else, there are more dignified positions to be in than that. For a Brit, no less!"
"Please stop," Hajime didn't seem to be willing to satisfy this girl's need for praise and attention beyond a few words, "You didn't do anything... That bear is always in control, always ensuring the rules are followed..."
tumblr_nyg067QSdE1qc123zo4_250.gif

"Slam a fist into your teeth and shut your mouth. No need to be rude for such a fine effort. I will not tolerate it."

@OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @The Yuletide Tactician @others​

Status
Not open for further replies.