Status
Not open for further replies.
"Quite so. You have a good pair of ears on you. Estuary, yes? Along the River Thames? It's been too long. And yes, I consider myself a connoisseur of the finer things. Brits of course, among them, but I find every race has something worth giving. Besides, murder is nothing new to the world or rather, the worlds. And as birthday parties go...it's lacking that particular panache, if you get my meaning. Or did until said murder. Speaking of which..." Tracer took off after the portal on her own.

"Yes, that." He commented after the fact, strolling on after the Cockney gunslinger. Yes, I think I rather like this multiversal thing. What a fine woman. Rough around the edges, but everything could be polished.​

vEF0bkV.jpg

"Oh, yes. Miss Tracer, you certainly did it. Falling right on your ass, that was you. It was all you. Still, bravo. A good show indeed." Kilgrave grinned, holding out a hand to pull her up. "Well come on then, take my hand. If nothing else, there are more dignified positions to be in than that. For a Brit, no less!"

tumblr_nyg067QSdE1qc123zo4_250.gif

"Slam a fist into your teeth and shut your mouth. No need to be rude for such a fine effort. I will not tolerate it."

@OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @The Yuletide Tactician @others​
tumblr_inline_msxake7f0B1qz4rgp.png

"Irony does not begin to describe the situation where a guy tells me not to be rude after he ordered me to slam a fist into my teeth and shut my mouth."

His eye twitched momentarily as he resisted the impulse to do as Kilgrave said. It seemed his time under Junko's manipulations did give him some advantages, "What I said was true, you know. That bear allowed Slavya to live, allowed us to have a chance to figure out what's going on... Don't act like we're actually beating him, because we're not."

"Trust me, we're not winning until we get out of here."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Takumi
"Unfortunately not. That's a... real talking bear. Well..." Kieran crossed his arms, deep in thought. "This could mean a number of things. If we want answers, we'll have to check this out!" Kieran stepped into the elevator. Once everyone had piled in, it would automatically start to rise.

The figurine of the girl was now little more than melted plastic. Nice job, Tracer!

As the item was grabbed by Gaster first, he'd find it to be a red key. Once Idoun noticed he had it, her eyes went wide. "FOOLISH BEING. That KEY OF WONDER is not for your PRIMITIVE HANDS to HOLD." She'd hold out her hand, waiting for him to hand it back.

Both elevators would rise into the same room at the same time, both groups now combined into one. The surrounding room was what appeared to be a sterile white lab of sorts. Blue containers sat nearby.

S4We6aM.jpg

In front of the containers was a throne, where Monokuma sat waiting. On his lap was the circular device Idoun had pressed to bring you all here.

JkB40Co.png

"Say hi to my humble bear cave! If you don't know already, I'm Monokuma, the world's most alluring mystery!" He stared at you, a grin plastered on his face. "Ahh~ It can't be a new school year yet!" Taking on a more pensive look, the bear rubbed his chin. "So, you guys, let's get to know each other a bit better. Let's get intimate. Just why are you trespassing on my facility?"

"Your facility!" Kieran angrily aimed a finger Monokuma's way. "You shouldn't even be here! How did you even... We thought you'd disappeared..."

Monokuma shook his head. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Such a dumb salmon you are. Do you even know how to breathe? I get a bodacious new body and you'd think I would just conveniently disappear? How dissatisfying would that be?"

[BCOLOR=#000000]@Verite @Alyto @Sen @Hana[/BCOLOR] @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective @Krieg @C.T.

Last edited:

"Slam a fist into your teeth and shut your mouth. No need to be rude for such a fine effort. I will not tolerate it."
"Yeesh, not even a please or thank you? You're just plain rude!"

Papyrus turned toward Gaster for a moment, then to Hajime and Slavya

He then turned back to Monokuma
"I'll say this much bear..."
"If you keep going, the way you are"
tumblr_nwl7z6CFCC1sh410zo1_1280.jpg

"You're not gonna like what happens next"

@Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @york @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Courtroom peeps​

"Unfortunately not. That's a... real talking bear. Well..." Kieran crossed his arms, deep in thought. "This could mean a number of things. If we want answers, we'll have to check this out!" Kieran stepped into the elevator. Once everyone had piled in, it would automatically start to rise.

The figurine of the girl was now little more than melted plastic. Nice job, Tracer!

As the item was grabbed by Gaster first, he'd find it to be a red key. Once Idoun noticed he had it, her eyes went wide. "FOOLISH BEING. That KEY OF WONDER is not for your PRIMITIVE HANDS to HOLD." She'd hold out her hand, waiting for him to hand it back.

Both elevators would rise into the same room at the same time, both groups now combined into one. The surrounding room was what appeared to be a sterile white lab of sorts. Blue containers sat nearby.

S4We6aM.jpg

In front of the containers was a throne, where Monokuma sat waiting. On his lap was the circular device Idoun had pressed to bring you all here.

JkB40Co.png

"Say hi to my humble bear cave! If you don't know already, I'm Monokuma, the world's most alluring mystery!"
He stares at you, a grin plastered on his face. "Ahh~ It can't be a new school year yet!" Taking on a more pensive look, the bear rubs his chin. "So, you guys, let's get to know each other a bit better. Let's get intimate. Just why are you trespassing on my facility?"

"Your facility!" Kieran angrily aimed a finger Monokuma's way. "You shouldn't even be here! How did you even... We thought you'd disappeared..."

Monokuma shook his head. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Such a dumb salmon you are. Do you even know how to breathe? I get a bodacious new body and you'd think I would just conveniently disappear? How dissatisfying would that be?"

[BCOLOR=#000000]@Verite @Alyto @Sen @Hana[/BCOLOR] @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective @Krieg @C.T.

tumblr_inline_n2kk0f1sZV1re9spw.png

Peashy confused. Until...

tumblr_inline_n2kjt45YXK1re9spw.png

"Yay! A stuffed bear!" Peashy took Monokuma and hugged it.

@Verite @Atomyk @Sen @Hana[/BCOLOR] @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective @Krieg @C.T.

"Irony does not begin to describe the situation where a guy tells me not to be rude after he ordered me to slam a fist into my teeth and shut my mouth."

His eye twitched momentarily as he resisted the impulse to do as Kilgrave said. It seemed his time under Junko's manipulations did give him some advantages, "What I said was true, you know. That bear allowed Slavya to live, allowed us to have a chance to figure out what's going on... Don't act like we're actually beating him, because we're not."

"Trust me, we'll not winning until we get out of here."
S5LEthz.png

Gaster looked over to Hajime-- the tall man examining the boy. Not out of creepiness, of course, just out of interest. He seemed to have some knowledge about this-- which could be helpful to the situation.

Gaster ignored Kilgrave for the time being-- and Kilgrave should ignore Gaster, if he knows what is good for him and his ilk. Apart from the strange skeletal appearance, Gaster wore a suit similar to Kilgrave. The only difference is the black-and-white coloration in contrast to Kilgraves signature purple-- this could mean something...! Or it could just be a coincidence.

Theories are common thing around the professor, some of them more nonsensical than others.

gaster_face_1_by_arcbuild-d9if6u3.png

YOU SEEM TO BE AS CONCERNED AS I AM

YOU'VE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH MONOKUMA BEFORE, I PRESUM--

S4We6aM.jpg

JkB40Co.png

"Say hi to my humble bear cave! If you don't know already, I'm Monokuma, the world's most alluring mystery!"
He stares at you, a grin plastered on his face. "Ahh~ It can't be a new school year yet!" Taking on a more pensive look, the bear rubs his chin. "So, you guys, let's get to know each other a bit better. Let's get intimate. Just why are you trespassing on my facility?"

Gaster would return Monokuma's smile with an equeally devilish smile

hello_child_by_monstersteeth-d9kgk24.png

INFORMATION GETS AROUND

YOU KNOW THE DRILL

I EXPECT TO HAVE A WONDERFUL TOUR

THANK YOU

Gaster gave a wave to Monokuma-- wingdings appearing on the screen from his side. Without another word, he turned around and began thinking

I WILL EXPLAIN IT LATER

Gaster turned to face Hajime, Slavya, Yulia and Idoun

I ADVISE YOU ALL TAKE EXTREME CAUTION IN THESE NEXT FEW EXPERIMENTS

THEY WILL BE

VERY

VERY

INTERESTING
roLnfd6.png

"People like you guys always expect the worst of me! That's too bad... maybe I should work on my image? Not that I'm not the cutest bear on two legs! I'll see you boys and girls once you're inside!"

The monitor shut off.

Heading up the stairs, you find that all doors are closed off from you but one, herding you down a specific path. It's not long before you reach a circular room with a lone desk in the middle.

8HvuOI1.jpg

At the desk stood a cardboard standee.

24XDHek.png

"Heyoooo!" said Monokuma's high-pitch voice throughout the room. "The first stop on our tour honors one of my favorite students, the Lone Wolf. I got to execute her once! They said the wedding was to die for. She-- Oh, wait a second! That's not the right one at all! It's been so long since some chumps were here, I forgot how most of this worked!"

Slowly, the cardboard lowered into the ground, soon to be replaced by a life-size action figure of a young girl carrying a sword.

MTxy5mb.png

A sound clip of a young girl's voice echoed throughout the room:​
"All men must die Cole, yet also all men must serve. Valar Morghulis...Valar Dohaeris."

"A spunky thing, isn't she? She's right, you know-- well, she's one to talk. She's died enough times now that even I'm bored of it! The thing is, we all die some day, some of us way faster than others! It's really not hard! I mean, one of you could just drop dead right now, maybe...? How about that?"

The shutters behind you would close shut and Monokuma's laughter would echo throughout the room. "Whatever you lamers are here for, I just can't wait to meet you..."

The desk and the figurine of the Lone Wolf would begin to spin in place. "Better hope for no whammies!" Soon, the plastic girl was just a blur. The floor below you would light up and divide itself into sections like a large pie chart. "Could you be a doll and each of you stand on an individual space? If not, I could just pour gas into the room or something, and that would be boring!"

@york @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective
tumblr_inline_msxa38SaTl1qz4rgp.png

Oh god no.

Oh god in heaven no, this couldn't be happening.

He couldn't be back here, not again, not after the island disaster.

The bear couldn't be back, not with what had happened last time. She was dead.

Junko Enoshima... is dead! Monokuma doesn't... exist anymore... So why? Why is he here of all places...?

Hajime's throat felt tight as he looked up at the screen, absorbing both the sight before him and the reality of the situation.

This wasn't Murder anymore.

This was Monokuma's game of death now, and they were the slaves forced to play.

"Dammit... Why did you guys have to come into this room...?" His eyes darted around the room, accusations forming in them that condemned all his companions. All except for Slavya.

"No, it doesn't matter..." Already, he could feel that old, shadowy presence forming at the back of his mind, itching to take over once again. They needed to get out of here as fast as possible, before things became worse. Before he comes back again as well... "Get ready... One of us is going to..."

His eyes moved to Slavya, a hint of fear for her in them, before closing as he took a place in the pie. Please... Let her be safe... Even if I have to go in her place...

@york @DapperDogman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @The Great Detective
The spike cieling lowered slowly at first, but with the unsettling sound of metal grinding on metal, it would suddenly fall rapidly down on to Slavya--

Only to stop inches above her. "TESTING COMPLETE," said a robotic voice. The spiked cieling then began to rise and the bars lowered from around Slavya.

"Such raw despair. No matter what hope you try to feebly grasp at, you always knew it was a possibility. A part of you believed it would happen, and that part of you was as clear as day. No clouds in the sky at all! I didn't even have to execute anyone! Would you like to be my new students?" The lights on the platform went out, and the platform itself began to rise. "Let's have a nice little chat for orientation!"

The elevator jerked upward, causing Idoun to stumble. An object in her possession fell to the ground without her notice.

@york @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective
tumblr_inline_msxagbPPer1qz4rgp.png

Dammit, that stupid bear... Of course Monokuma was missing with them, they hadn't broken any rules yet. Nobody here had killed someone, nor had they attacked the bear, so that meant he wouldn't kill anyone. He operated on a set of rules, and those rules, he would keep to. That leaves one question though... Who's controlling Monokuma?

He had a feeling he wouldn't like the answer. For now though, he focused on the object that Idoun and picked it up, "Idoun, you dropped this."

"Please stop," Hajime didn't seem to be willing to satisfy this girl's need for praise and attention beyond a few words, "You didn't do anything... That bear is always in control, always ensuring the rules are followed..."

If he had actually wanted to kill Slavya, he would have done it.
"Quite so. You have a good pair of ears on you. Estuary, yes? Along the River Thames? It's been too long. And yes, I consider myself a connoisseur of the finer things. Brits of course, among them, but I find every race has something worth giving. Besides, murder is nothing new to the world or rather, the worlds. And as birthday parties go...it's lacking that particular panache, if you get my meaning. Or did until said murder. Speaking of which..." Tracer took off after the portal on her own.

"Yes, that." He commented after the fact, strolling on after the Cockney gunslinger. Yes, I think I rather like this multiversal thing. What a fine woman. Rough around the edges, but everything could be polished.​

vEF0bkV.jpg

"Oh, yes. Miss Tracer, you certainly did it. Falling right on your ass, that was you. It was all you. Still, bravo. A good show indeed." Kilgrave grinned, holding out a hand to pull her up. "Well come on then, take my hand. If nothing else, there are more dignified positions to be in than that. For a Brit, no less!"

@OrlandoBloomers @Krieg @The Yuletide Tactician @others​

"Trust me, we'll not winning until we get out of here."

S4We6aM.jpg

JkB40Co.png

S5LEthz.png

Gaster looked over to Hajime-- the tall man examining the boy. Not out of creepiness, of course, just out of interest. He seemed to have some knowledge about this-- which could be helpful to the situation.

Gaster ignored Kilgrave for the time being-- and Kilgrave should ignore Gaster, if he knows what is good for him and his ilk. Apart from the strange skeletal appearance, Gaster wore a suit similar to Kilgrave. The only difference is the black-and-white coloration in contrast to Kilgraves signature purple-- this could mean something...! Or it could just be a coincidence.

Theories are common thing around the professor, some of them more nonsensical than others.

Slavya & Yulia
@The Yuletide Tactician @Atomyk @Krieg @The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @Others?
Ju7cCYi.png

Slavya looked thoughtfull, she suddenly remembered he had apologized about bringing her to the party, an concerned expression crossing her face for a moment "Well... It was my idea... So... Don't worry about it, I m-" she hardly got the chance to say anything, as Yulia started hissing a little at something above Slavya, and before she could figure out what it was, she was suddenly trapped in some sort of cage made out of spikes...
la7yNN8.png
M4u20DE.png

"H-Hey! What's going on? Why am I?..." Slavya paled a little as she quickly pieced together what Monokuma had said, and what Hajime was saying... Eventually however, as they were released when they reached their destination, she just looked over at Hajime, and despite seeming a bit scared, she looked like she trusted him that he would get her out of this mess somehow... At the very least however, Monokuma seemed to have spared her from the prison, for now that is... Though Yulia on the other hand seemed angry about this whole thing "You better not hurt her!" she hissed, arching her back as she stood there, glaring at Monokuma... It looked like knew that attacking Monokuma would solve nothing, so, she was simply waiting for the right opportunity to do something else instead, and perhaps beat this strange bear at his own game...

Last edited:

S4We6aM.jpg

JkB40Co.png

"Say hi to my humble bear cave! If you don't know already, I'm Monokuma, the world's most alluring mystery!" He stared at you, a grin plastered on his face. "Ahh~ It can't be a new school year yet!" Taking on a more pensive look, the bear rubbed his chin. "So, you guys, let's get to know each other a bit better. Let's get intimate. Just why are you trespassing on my facility?"

Walking alongside ChromeSkull, Mickey seemed rather pleased that his partner was in better spirits.

"Heeeey Chrome! You don't seem like you're in agonizing pain anymore! Good job!" Ghostface congratulated before walking towards Monokuma.

"So...You want to get intimate huh? I mean I'm not against making friends and all that. It's what people like me should strive for! It's not often I make friends with a bear after all. Buuuut."

Ghostface reached into the back pocket of his jeans and held out a pistol towards Monokuma.

"The only problem is that I'm not a big fan of talking bears giving me orders. Or asking questions of me. Especially ones who looked as messed up as you. You seem to have some idea about all that's happened lately. Soooo, how about you spill the beans? Or else I'll spill something else!"

Seeing Ghostface threaten the bear, ChromeSkull stepped forward and tapped his partner on the shoulder.

RuH9dTy.jpg

YOU'RE HOLDING THE GUN THE WRONG WAY, FIRST OF ALL YOU DUMBFUCK. HOLD IT THE RIGHT WAY OR GIVE IT TO ME. NOT THAT I IMAGINE IT'LL DO US MUCH GOOD. THIS THING DOESN'T SEEM FRIGHTENED OF THE SUCCUBUS OR THE DEMON WE HAVE WITH US. I DOUBT IT'LL BE SCARED OF THE PSYCHOTIC COLLEGE STUDENT WITH A PISTOL. SO STOW IT AWAY AND LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS. I DIDN'T COME HERE TO DISCUSS WITH A BEAR. BUT IF YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU'VE ORCHESTRATED ALL OF THIS, THAT'D BE GRAND.

"..Really? I mean I figured since I was close, it wouldn't really matter which way I held it.."

@OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @DapperDogman @Hana @Sen @Kaykay @Jeremi

S4We6aM.jpg

JkB40Co.png

tumblr_inline_msxampJDY61qz4rgp.png

"It'd be pretty spectacular, especially if whoever is controlling you made like Junko and died."

Well, this reunion was going to be very pleasant.

"Don't move too fast, Papyrus... This bear isn't going to just let you beat him..."
S5LEthz.png

"You could say that I used to work with him..."

If destroying the world then surviving under his despotic rule counts as 'working with'.
Slavya & Yulia
@The Yuletide Tactician @Atomyk @Krieg @The Great Detective @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @Others?
Ju7cCYi.png

Slavya looked thoughtfull, she suddenly remembered he had apologized about bringing her to the party, an concerned expression crossing her face for a moment "Well... It was my idea... So... Don't worry about it, I m-" she hardly got the chance to say anything, as Yulia started hissing a little at something above Slavya, and before she could figure out what it was, she was suddenly trapped in some sort of cage made out of spikes...
la7yNN8.png
M4u20DE.png

"H-Hey! What's going on? Why am I?..." Slavya paled a little as she quickly pieced together what Monokuma had said, and what Hajime was saying, she just looked over at Hajime, and despite seeming a bit scared, she looked like she trusted him that he would ge ther out of this mess somehow... Though Yulia on the other hand seemed angry about this whole thing "You better not hurt her!" she hissed, arching her back as she stood there, glaring at Monokuma... It looked like knew that attacking Monokuma would solve nothing, so, she was simply waiting for the right opportunity to do something instead...

Now that Slavya was freed, Hajime was at her side once again, taking her hand into his with a tight grip, "Just... Just stay calm for now. We'll get out of us, and this stupid bear..."

I'll make sure he stays gone this time, along with whoever is controlling him.

S4We6aM.jpg

JkB40Co.png

"Well another surprise, a talking teddy bear. And it seems he has no manners at all."

Idoun stepped over to Gaster, still holding out her hand. "The key, please."

ZQPkCze.png

"Hmm?" Monokuma fixed Papyrus an amused look. "Are you saying I'm gonna have a bad time?" If anyone was going to have a bad time, it would be Peashy, for when she hugged Monokuma...

Zc2siD0.gif

The bear would explode! Whether it hit Peashy or not, a new Monokuma would descend from the cieling. "Don't touch the merchandise! I have tons of sexy back-ups at least! Aaaanyway~ I'm not here to hurt anyone you cynical grumps! I may be a peaceful despair inducing bear, but all of you...? Oh, so violent! Destroying my poor Arya figurine! Breaking down my beautiful door! You bunch of lumps, it's as if you're all here to raid me!"

Pointing a paw at Mickey, Monokuma grinned. "I mean, look at you. Pointing a scary gun my way... do you feel powerful holding that? Do you get all hot and bothered to hold a man's fate at the tip of your finger? I can sense it, you know... the look of a natural killer. You and your friend like to spill blood, don't you?"

dJXdWIc.png

"You appreciate a good murder, don't ya? You understand the fine art that goes into every brutal slaying... You can remove the life from someone's fat fleshy body in so many ways, it's almost cruel that a single death game can't go through them all! Imagine the ones where the victim is aware they are about to die? Say they are staring into the eyes of their killer as he squeezes at their neck, isn't that horrific? That victim has to have their murderer be the last thing they see as they slowly die! Now that is is despair, chumps!"

"Cut the nonsense and tell us why we're here!" Kieran exclaimed, taking a few threatening steps forward. "Did you bring us here? Is this meant to be a... to be death game of some kind?"

PVXra2i.png

"Jeez, you host some death games and people assume that's all you do! I have a life, you know! Thing is, I have no idea why any of you are here!" Monokuma held up the circular device. "This just happened to show up! I know a guy or two who has one. Interesting, huh?"

"Oh..." Idoun looked upon the device, recognizing it now. "STRANGE PATHETIC BEAR, I swiped that MAGICAL DRAGONSTONE from Jade's desk, the OVERLORD OF THE HOTEL. I would like you to give it back, please."

"Oh, really now? Hmm..." Monokuma tossed the device between his hands. "Beary interesting. Wonder what that means?" Monokuma seemed to be asking all of you.

Last edited:
Mary stumbled upon the room with the bear, wondering where the heck they've all been lead.

Huh... At least she wasn't left behind.

And there's a talking bear.

Mary gasped in surprise.
tumblr_n4ctnsuDey1tth989o1_500.png

ZQPkCze.png

"Hmm?" Monokuma fixed Papyrus an amused look. "Are you saying I'm gonna have a bad time?" If anyone was going to have a bad time, it would be Peashy, who when she hugged Monokuma...

Zc2siD0.gif

The bear would explode! Whether it hit Peashy or not, a new Monokuma would descend from the cieling. "Don't touch the merchandise! I have tons of sexy back-ups at least! Aaaanyway~ I'm not here to hurt anyone you cynical grumps! I may be a peaceful despair inducing bear, but all of you...? Oh, so violent! Destroying my poor Arya figurine! Breaking down my beautiful door! You bunch of lumps, it's as if you're all here to raid me!"

Pointing a paw at Mickey, Monokuma grinned. "I mean, look at you. Pointing a scary gun my way... do you feel powerful holding that? Do you get all hot and bothered to hold a man's fate at the tip of your finger? I can sense it, you know... the look of a natural killer. You and your friend like to spill blood, don't you?"

dJXdWIc.png

"You appreciate a good murder, don't ya? You understand the fine art that goes into every brutal slaying... You can remove the life from someone's fat fleshy body in so many ways, it's almost cruel that a single death game can't go through them all! Imagine the ones where the victim is aware they are about to die? Say they are staring into the eyes of their killer as he squeezes at their neck, isn't that horrific? That victim has to have their murderer be the last thing they see as they slowly die! Now that is is despair, chumps!"

"Cut the nonsense and tell us why we're here!" Kieran exclaimed, taking a few threatening steps forward. "Did you bring us here? Is this meant to be a... to be death game of some kind?"

PVXra2i.png

"Jeez, you host some death games and people assume that's all you do! I have a life, you know! Thing is, I have no idea why any of you are here!" Monokuma held up the circular device. "This just happened to show up! I know a guy or two who has one. Interesting, huh?"

"Oh..." Idoun looked upon the device, recognizing it now. "STRANGE PATHETIC BEAR, I swiped that MAGICAL DRAGONSTONE from Jade's desk, the OVERLORD OF THE HOTEL. I would like you to give it back, please."

"Oh, really now? Hmm..." Monokuma tossed the device between his hands. "Beary interesting. Wonder what that means?" Monokuma seemed to be asking all of you.

tumblr_inline_msxal3MJYH1qz4rgp.png

Great, he has our ticket out of here...

"Let me guess, we have to find you a pot of honey to get it back?" Hajime quipped in an half-serious manner, knowing it wouldn't be that simple. He's going to tempt someone in here to commit murder again, I just know it... I should have kept those knives and dumped them in the forest.

tumblr_inline_msxampJDY61qz4rgp.png

"It'd be pretty spectacular, especially if whoever is controlling you made like Junko and died."

Well, this reunion was going to be very pleasant.

"Don't move too fast, Papyrus... This bear isn't going to just let you beat him..."

"You could say that I used to work with him..."

If destroying the world then surviving under his despotic rule counts as 'working with'.

Now that Slavya was freed, Hajime was at her side once again, taking her hand into his with a tight grip, "Just... Just stay calm for now. We'll get out of us, and this stupid bear..."

I'll make sure he stays gone this time, along with whoever is controlling him.

ZQPkCze.png

"Hmm?" Monokuma fixed Papyrus an amused look. "Are you saying I'm gonna have a bad time?" If anyone was going to have a bad time, it would be Peashy, who when she hugged Monokuma...

Zc2siD0.gif

dJXdWIc.png

PVXra2i.png

Great, he has our ticket out of here...

"Let me guess, we have to find you a pot of honey to get it back?" Hajime quipped in an half-serious manner, knowing it wouldn't be that simple. He's going to tempt someone in here to commit murder again, I just know it... I should have kept those knives and dumped them in the forest.
[BCOLOR=#000000]Slavya & Yulia[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]@Verite @Alyto @Sen @Hana[/BCOLOR] @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay @Jeremi @Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective @Krieg @C.T.
MpkfcIc.png
K3okG2r.png

Slavya seemed to calm down a bit, but, she wasn't too sure what this strange bear was implying, though, after a while... She decided to take a guess "We're... Stuck here until you let us out?" she said, quickly realizing how obvious this was as soon as she said it, but... Well, quite frankly, she couldn't exactly just "unsay" it now. Yulia in the meantime seemed to have an slight idea what this indicates "You'll... Make us play a game, to get the stone back?" she said, blinking a few times as she spoke, as if she were still thinking about what she was saying.

ZQPkCze.png

"Hmm?" Monokuma fixed Papyrus an amused look. "Are you saying I'm gonna have a bad time?" If anyone was going to have a bad time, it would be Peashy, for when she hugged Monokuma...

Zc2siD0.gif

dJXdWIc.png

PVXra2i.png

"No, if you wanted a bad time, you should have spoken to my brother. Before he died, that is"
The skeleton moves the visor of his helmet up, revealing the burning eye beneath, the anger he felt evident. He'd had enough of letting people kill others, from now on he'd do his very best to prevent murders from happening
And judging by his current mood, Monokuma had made Papryus more than a little irate

"If you keep toying with us, the time you have won't be bad"
"It'll be downright abysmal"
tumblr_nwf1rvxq351tr5i2ro1_500.png

@Atomyk

Gaster didn't look at Idoun-- but the key wasn't in his hands.

When Idoun looked-- it was already in her pocket
"No, if you wanted a bad time, you should have spoken to my brother. Before he died, that is"
The skeleton moves the visor of his helmet up, revealing the burning eye beneath, the anger he felt evident. He'd had enough of letting people kill others, from now on he'd do his very best to prevent murders from happening
And judging by his current mood, Monokuma had made Papryus more than a little irate

"If you keep toying with us, the time you have won't be bad"
"It'll be downright abysmal"
tumblr_nwf1rvxq351tr5i2ro1_500.png

@Atomyk
Gaster almost immediatly shot Papyrus an intimidating glare-- telling him to stay back. Papyrus would notice his right and left eye suddenly spark blue and orange, respectively. They quickly returned to normal before he could process it any further.

Gaster began to walk forward slowly, infront of everyone else-- hands behind his back. He let out a low distorted chuckle, raising his hand up and causing a small flower to appear from thin air. Gaster began to sniff it with his nonexistent nose, letting out a glitchy sigh.

8m05os2.png

Gaster gave Monokuma a look, his black smile widening as he looked on at the animated bear.

NOW NOW, MONOKUMA
I KNOW YOU DONT ME
I HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND YOU AND ANY OF THE GAMES YOU HAVE BEEN PRESENT IN
CONSIDER ME A FAN OF YOURS, IN A WAY

YOU SEEM VERY QUICK TO JUDGE PEOPLE, MANIPULATING THEM AND TEMPTING THEM TO SUIT YOUR DESIRE FOR DESPAIR AND DESTRUCTION.

YOU LACK ANY TRUE ALLIES OR FRIENDS, FORCING THEM UNDER YOUR SIDE THROUGH THREATS AND FEAR MONGERING

YOU HAVENT BEEN LIKED BY ANYONE SINCE YOU MURDERED JUNKO, IS THAT CORRECT?

YOU CHEATED DEATH, OR DISAPPEARANCE

YOU TAKE NOTHING SERIOUSLY AND LACK ANYTHING TO LOVE OR CHERISH

NO ONE CAN THREATEN YOU WITH ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU QUITE LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BESIDES YOUR LIFE-- BUT CONSIDERING YOU ARE ALREADY HERE, I IMAGINE YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THAT EITHER

SO I WILL NOT THREATEN YOU OR TRY AND BE SCARIER

I WILL SIMPLY ASK YOU TO MAKE THIS EASIER FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED

AND GIVE US THE DEVICE

@Verite @Alyto @Sen @Hana @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay @Jeremi @Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @york@DapperDogman @The Great Detective @Krieg @C.T.

dJXdWIc.png

Both Mickey and ChromeSkull stopped and listened in to Monokuma's words. Once he had finished, both serial killers glanced at each other. Pondering just how a bear of all things could have been able to psychoanalyze them to such a quick and efficient degree. With his pistol still held in the bear's direction, Mickey slowly broke out into a quick stream of laughter.

"Hahahahahah! Aw, you think you have us all figured out? I figure if the cat's out of the bag than we might as well, shouldn't we, Chrome?"

DO WHAT YOU WANT. THE BEAR'S SUMMED US UP ABOUT AS WELL AS ANYONE ELSE COULD. IT'S OUT IN THE OPEN NOW.

Pleased with that response, Mickey took another step forward and his grin grew even wilder.

746c95cc5f48bcb98ac27731378549ce.jpg

"Right then! I don't get pleasure from what I do. Do you, Chrome?"

SAY WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY, MICKEY. DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS CRAP.

"Well, as I told good old Sal, here, I'm not the first man to put on the Ghostface moniker. Two other serial killers had it before me and yet what happened to them? Two sick fucks who got put in the ground! But what does Mickey Alitieri want with the moniker? He saw the press coverage that the Woodsboro Kilings got and decided he'd get in on that action anyway he could! So what other way was there beyond taking it up myself and who better to be my partner than ChromeSkull? One of the best in this sick and fucked up 'business' we've got going. You understand that, bear?"

Placing the pistol away, Mickey drew his knife and took a step forward.

"But you really shouldn't have pointed out the truth about Chrome and me. Because, the answer to your little question is no. I don't feel empowered when I'm holding a gun at one of my victims. Why? Because.."

Mickey held his knife towards Monokuma but stopped before he stabbed the bear. He'd seen the last one explode and had no intentions of being the second dope to fall for that. But this way he'd get his point across.

"I'd really like to kill you. I'm sure my partner would too. So, why don't you just tell us what we gotta do and get home. It may be futile but I've got all the time in the world. I'll keep stabbing until you run out of bodies, my little bear buddy!"

While ChromeSkull figured that Jez and by extension Morrigan knew how wicked him and Ghostface were, he knew how to contain his murderous urges. Mickey clearly didn't and relied on them when pressed into a corner like this. He'd lost control of the situtation and all that was was left to threaten the bear until it gave them the information they were looking for. But after seeing what happened with that annoying little girl and the bear, he doubted they'd get much mileage that way. So taking a step forward, ChromeSkull gripped Mickey's shoulder and held his phone towards him.

GAioPcM.jpg

THE TRUTH'S OUT AND AIN'T NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT THAT. BUT GOING STAB HAPPY ON THE BEAR ISN'T GONNA GET US ANYTHING BUT A GODDAMN RUN-AROUND BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DESTROY THIS THING. IT AIN'T LIKE ONE OF YOUR VICTIMS, MICKEY. IT'S GONNA KEEP GETTING UP AND GETTING UP. SO PUT THE KNIFE DOWN AND LET SOMEONE WHO HAS A STABLE HOLD ON THEIR MENTAL FACILITIES HANDLE THIS.

Not wanting to defy his partner when he was serious like this, Mickey huffed in frustration before slipping his hunting knife back into it's sheath.

CJvnGqT.jpg

"Okay, okay Chrome. You got me there. This guy's like Jason, Freddy or any of those guys. No matter what we do to him, he'll always return to plague us yet again. But you think you're not as much of a sick fuck as I am?"

NO. I AM. I JUST DON'T MAKE IT AS KNOWN AS YOU DO. NOW, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STEP AWAY FROM THE BEAR. YOU AIN'T DOING NOTHING BUT WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME.

Not really seeing anything in Chrome's message that he could argue with, Mickey threw up his hands and stepped back. Seemed all the two serial killers could do now was wait and see just what Monokuma had in store for them.

@Verite @Alyto @Sen @Hana @Atomyk @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective @Krieg

Continued from here.

CHAPTER THREE
"The Feast"

"Make you participate in a..."

Sn1uqaN.png

"Do I look like I have time for that?! Do you know how late it is!?"

Monokuma had raised his arms into the air and jumped up on to the seat of his thrown. He aimed a glare down at the group. "I really am having an abysmal time with you lot! For your information, ugly, I take lots of stuff seriously!" He aimed that last sentence at Gaster. He lowered his arms and crossed them in front of his plump chest. "For example, I am seriously thinking of dropping a ton of bricks on you bunch of grumps! For a know-it-all, you don't have all your facts straight. Might want to get that check out! Making things easier is not how I operate-- You'll find I'm really hard to snuff out."

7C2nF1r.png

"Like a cute and cuddly cockroach."

Looking at Mickey now, Monokuma grinned once again. "Your friend's right. Stabbing me won't do much. Stabbing someone else might be real interesting, though!"

As Mickey backed off, Monokuma looked to Kieran. "You're with the Coalition, right? You're lucky I don't give into my violent urges and, I don't know, make a bunch of people kill you or something. Those people just tend to make me do that! You dumb salmons don't have to worry, though, I have something different in mind. We're gonna get real shady up in here. It's time for some bear mafia business." It's hard to tell if he's serious about the bear mafia thing. "You'll have your device back, but you'll have to forget about this place. For get me too! I am not the bear you're looking for, and all that! You just go back where you came from and leave me all by my beary self."

roLnfd6.png

"I don't know if it even occurred to you guys, but isn't it interesting Jade had this device in the first place? Something that bring you here to me? I don't care about that guy, so whatever you do with that info is up to you!"

Monokuma casually tossed the device to Kieran, who caught it deftly. He seemed hesitant about this for a moment, but eventually nodded. "Good," Monokuma said, moving to sit back down. "I can see it on your dumb faces-- you want to ask more questions. You want to know more. People like you guys are always demanding more. Well, I'm not giving more! That's all you'll get from me! Figure it out yourselves for once!"

Kieran looked around the room once before going ahead and pressing the button in the middle of the device. A portal like before opened up, swallowing those present inside. Aside from Monokuma, of course.

You would be ejected back into the hotel hallway. The portal to head back to that world was gone now, seemingly only staying open untilt he device was pressed a second time. There, a Prinny was waiting, who jumped in surprise at your appearance. "Woah, doods! Boss told me to get you guys... Says he needs you all back at the party! The feast will start soon and Lady Melodia will be upset if there are too many empty seats, dudes!"

"I'll put this back where it belongs," Kieran said, giving Idoun a pointed look. The woman was silent for now. "And finally I'll get my name on that damn guest list. Once I get back, some of you need to talk to me about the events of this evening."

As Kieran left, the Prinny seemed to scratch its head with its fin. "Dood, was that the guy we were supposed to catch? Oh well." The Prinny would then lead the way back to the banquet hall, grabbing anyone lurking in the hallways along the way.

When you arrived, Jade was on the stage, directing the crowd of guests into the ballroom. "We'll need everyone into the ballroom while we set up the seating arrangements. Lady Melodia has specified a certain arrangement for the feast! We have provided... some extra entertainment in the ballroom for the meantime."

Shuffled along into the ballroom, you spot a karaoke machine set up on the dance floor. Currently on the mic was a girl with strawberry blonde hair that looked too big for her shoulders to carry.

I3CoSll.png

"Heyaaaa! Sorry for arriving fashionably late! Hopefully a lot of you know me, for I'm the multiverse's soon to be most famous fashion icon! Who wants on the mic tooooniiiight~!" Her right hand -- the one holding the mic -- is gloved, while her left is not. She happily hops up and down, waiting for someone to take part.

Nearby, Rowen is around, but he's not serving drinks anymore. It's hard not to notice the melancholy look on his face.

Idoun stalks off toward a corner of the room, a blank stare on her face all the while.

Continued here.

~CAST LIST~
@Alyto as Peashy [Hyperdimension Neptunia]
@Hazel-rah as Jeen [Super Mario RPG (AU)]
@The Yuletide Tactician as Hajime Hinata [Danganronpa]

@Savannah-Clause as Yvaine [Stardust] and 'Ryan' Duchannes [Caster Chronicles]
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
as Ghostface [Scream] and ChromeSkull [Laid to Rest]
@DapperDogman as The Bogeyman [Silent Hill] and Papyrus [Undertale (AU)]
@Verite as Saitama [One Punch Man]
@Mighty Roman as Gilderoy Lockhart [Harry Potter] and Osgood [Doctor Who]
@Saint Guillotine as Sweet [Buffy the Vampire Slayer] and Isayama Yomi [Ga-Rei Zero]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as W.D. Gaster [Undertale]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as The 11th Doctor and The 6th Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Jeremi as Mephista [Marvel Comics] and Morrigan Aensland [Darkstalkers]
@The Great Detective as Neopolitan [RWBY]
@The Silver Paladin as Sarah Cheng [Fallout]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Coraline Fenn [Fallout]
@Gen. Magic Senpai as Kiritsugu Emiya and Gilgamesh [Fate Zero/Stay Night]
@Kaykay as Tsubomi Kido [Kagerou Project]
@C.T. as Anya Corazon [Marvel Comics] and Kilgrave [MCU]

@OrlandoBloomers as Death of the Endless [Sandman] and Brad Armstrong [Lisa]
@Lizzy as Arisu [Original Character]
@CCC Kouhai as Mary [Dreaming Mary]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cirno [Touhou]
@york as Yulia and Slavya [Everlasting Summer]
@Raven as Raven A. Roth and Rose Wilson [Teen Titans]
@Mari as Jen Yu [Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon]
@Sen as Sal/Syakesan [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]

@Sav as Mathilda and Leon [Leon The Professional]
@Arlathina as Morrighan [Mabinogi/Celtic Mythology]
@Hana as Wadanohara [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@Librarian Cat as Nyanta [Log Horizon]

@Krieg as Lena Oxton/Tracer [Overwatch]​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
ed along into the ballroom, you spot a karaoke machine set up on the dance floor. Currently on the mic was a girl with strawberry blonde hair that looked too big for her shoulders to carry.

I3CoSll.png

"Heyaaaa! Sorry for arriving fashionably late! Hopefully a lot of you know me, for I'm the multiverse's soon to be most famous fashion icon! Who wants on the mic tooooniiiight~!" Her right hand -- the one holding the mic -- is gloved, while her left is not. She happily hops up and down, waiting for someone to take part.

Sarah approached her, "Sure, I'll bite."

Sarah wore a Blue Vault Jumpsuit with a number CLOSE to Riley's.

"I did some singing before the War. Haven't had time since, though."

Continued from here.

CHAPTER THREE
"The Feast"

Sn1uqaN.png

Monokuma had raised his arms into the air and jumped up on to the seat of his thrown. He aimed a glare down at the group. "I really am having an abysmal time with you lot! For your information, ugly, I take lots of stuff seriously!" He aimed that last sentence at Gaster. He lowered his arms and crossed them in front of his plump chest. "For example, I am seriously thinking of dropping a ton of bricks on you bunch of grumps! For a know-it-all, you don't have all your facts straight. Might want to get that check out! Making things easier is not how I operate-- You'll find I'm really hard to snuff out."

7C2nF1r.png

Looking at Mickey now, Monokuma grinned once again. "Your friend's right. Stabbing me won't do much. Stabbing someone else might be real interesting, though!"

As Mickey backed off, Monokuma looked to Kieran. "You're with the Coalition, right? You're lucky I don't give into my violent urges and, I don't know, make a bunch of people kill you or something. Those people just tend to make me do that! You dumb salmons don't have to worry, though, I have something different in mind. We're gonna get real shady up in here. It's time for some bear mafia business." It's hard to tell if he's serious about the bear mafia thing. "You'll have your device back, but you'll have to forget about this place. For get me too! I am not the bear you're looking for, and all that! You just go back where you came from and leave me all by my beary self."

roLnfd6.png

"I don't know if it even occurred to you guys, but isn't it interesting Jade had this device in the first place? Something that bring you here to me? I don't care about that guy, so whatever you do with that info is up to you!"

Monokuma casually tossed the device to Kieran, who caught it deftly. He seemed hesitant about this for a moment, but eventually nodded. "Good," Monokuma said, moving to sit back down. "I can see it on your dumb faces-- you want to ask more questions. You want to know more. People like you guys are always demanding more. Well, I'm not giving more! That's all you'll get from me! Figure it out yourselves for once!"

Kieran looked around the room once before going ahead and pressing the button in the middle of the device. A portal like before opened up, swallowing those present inside. Aside from Monokuma, of course.

You would be ejected back into the hotel hallway. The portal to head back to that world was gone now, seemingly only staying open untilt he device was pressed a second time. There, a Prinny was waiting, who jumped in surprise at your appearance. "Woah, doods! Boss told me to get you guys... Says he needs you all back at the party! The feast will start soon and Lady Melodia will be upset if there are too many empty seats, dudes!"

"I'll put this back where it belongs," Kieran said, giving Idoun a pointed look. The woman was silent for now. "And finally I'll get my name on that damn guest list. Once I get back, some of you need to talk to me about the events of this evening."

As Kieran left, the Prinny seemed to scratch its head with its fin. "Dood, was that the guy we were supposed to catch? Oh well." The Prinny would then lead the way back to the banquet hall, grabbing anyone lurking in the hallways along the way.

When you arrived, Jade was on the stage, directing the crowd of guests into the ballroom. "We'll need everyone into the ballroom while we set up the seating arrangements. Lady Melodia has specified a certain arrangement for the feast! We have provided... some extra entertainment in the ballroom for the meantime."

Shuffled along into the ballroom, you spot a karaoke machine set up on the dance floor. Currently on the mic was a girl with strawberry blonde hair that looked too big for her shoulders to carry.

I3CoSll.png

Nearby, Rowen is around, but he's not serving drinks anymore. It's hard not to notice the melancholy look on his face.

Idoun stalks off toward a corner of the room, a blank stare on her face all the while.

~CAST LIST~
@Alyto as Peashy [Hyperdimension Neptunia]
@Hazel-rah as Jeen [Super Mario RPG (AU)]
@The Yuletide Tactician as Hajime Hinata [Danganronpa]

@Savannah-Clause as Yvaine [Stardust] and 'Ryan' Duchannes [Caster Chronicles]
@Forrest as Jacket [Hotline Miami]
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
as Ghostface [Scream] and ChromeSkull [Laid to Rest]
@DapperDogman as The Bogeyman [Silent Hill] and Papyrus [Undertale (AU)]
@Verite as Saitama [One Punch Man]
@Mighty Roman as Gilderoy Lockhart [Harry Potter] and Osgood [Doctor Who]
@Saint Guillotine as Sweet [Buffy the Vampire Slayer] and Isayama Yomi [Ga-Rei Zero]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Missy [Doctor Who]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as W.D. Gaster [Undertale]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as The 11th Doctor and The 6th Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Jeremi as Mephista [Marvel Comics] and Morrigan Aensland [Darkstalkers]
@The Great Detective as Neopolitan [RWBY]
@The Silver Paladin as Sarah Cheng [Fallout]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Coraline Fenn [Fallout]
@Gen. Magic Senpai as Kiritsugu Emiya and Gilgamesh [Fate Zero/Stay Night]
@Kaykay as Tsubomi Kido [Kagerou Project]
@C.T. as Anya Corazon [Marvel Comics] and Kilgrave [MCU]

@OrlandoBloomers as Death of the Endless [Sandman] and Brad Armstrong [Lisa]
@Lizzy as Arisu [Original Character]
@CCC Kouhai as Mary [Dreaming Mary]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cirno [Touhou]
@york as Yulia and Slavya [Everlasting Summer]
@Raven as Raven A. Roth and Rose Wilson [Teen Titans]
@Mari as Jen Yu [Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon]
@Sen as Sal/Syakesan [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]

@Sav as Mathilda and Leon [Leon The Professional]
@Arlathina as Morrighan [Mabinogi/Celtic Mythology]
@Hana as Wadanohara [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@Librarian Cat as Nyanta [Log Horizon]

@Krieg as Lena Oxton/Tracer [Overwatch]​

Well, at least we don't have to deal with Mono- Goddammit, of course where there's a bear, there's a fashionista...

"Guys, I wouldn't go up there if I was you. That girl, Junko... She nearly destroyed my world." With your help, but of course, that doesn't count because you weren't exactly sane, Hajime, right? Whether or not the short stab of guilt in his heart also showed in his expression, Hajime's warning to the others was very clear and concise. Junko Enoshima wasn't someone they should be close in any sense of the word, and he certainly wasn't going to break his own unspoken rule of not being near known psychopaths. Then again, doesn't that mean I can't hang around with Mickey and Chrome? They did admit to being murderers, so I should r-

Wait, wait, wait, shouldn't I be asking how Junko is still alive? How did she get out of the program? Izuru couldn't have done it, so... Who did it?

"Hey, Slavya, Neo, you two just want to go talk to Idoun again?" Already, he was walking over to the girl, wanting to see how the Dark Dragon was doing.

@york @DapperDogman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective @Verite @Atomyk

Continued from here.

CHAPTER THREE
"The Feast"

Sn1uqaN.png

7C2nF1r.png

roLnfd6.png

I3CoSll.png

tumblr_inline_mg8hsuLyw91qf6dad.png

Alright. Rewind. So they all happened to stumble across some killer teddy bear that gave "spy movie villain" vibes to Saitama for some reason, like the diabolical cat that would find itself being caressed in the arms of the even more diabolical mastermind, whoever he was. But since the mastermind himself or whatever he should decide to call Rita's murderer was still to be determined, he couldn't do very much but listen to the ramblings and back-and-forths between the weird skeletons, Hajime, and the bear.

Aaaand then before he would ask if there was a restroom here, they would suddenly be sucked back into the Hotel. Alright. At least he knew there was a restroom here if nothing else, though it was a shame that Monokuma or whoever had decided to send them off while teasing about the need to know more answers. How inconvenient.

So Saitama decided to use the restroom because the other choices could wait. Every hero sprinkles when he tinkles.

After he was done going about with his business, taking notice of the young, model-looking girl who seemed to arrive late, he would shrug and decide to approach her.

tumblr_inline_mg8hzmhsA61qf6dad.png

"So uh, what is this, karaoke?" He inquired, hardly worried about the events that had just transpired, though whether it was because he had forgotten what had just happened already because of his absent-minded nature, or if he was just not a person who worried about these things, seemed up in the air, "'Cause if so, I suppose I'm in."

It'll be just like what Blizzard would always do, except here, he wasn't being forced to by a crazy ice lady.

@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin

Status
Not open for further replies.