Status
Not open for further replies.
-Neopolitan Epilogue-
"Purpose"

Even if anybody tried, it appeared that Neo had left as soon as the trial was over. For what reason? No one could really tell, as she was a plain mystery to everyone around her. A smile on her face, she sat upon the rooftops of Beacon Academy, looking up at the night sky and the airborne arena for the Vytal Festival. It would be that big day soon... the singles round rolling in. She didn't forget her purpose here... not at all.

But she had the night to herself beforehand, so why not use that time to enjoy herself before the big show? Pulling out her Scroll, she skimmed through the rather short list of contacts she had, under an alias, of course. Though, one name caught her eye...

Alisa.

When was the last time she spent time with a fair friend from the camp incident? A month or so? Neo didn't keep track of time that well, but she figured that for this time of night, she could call her up. Maybe go out and play some guitar, snack on some ice cream, actually have an A-okay conversation. However, before she could send a message over to Alias through her Scroll, a pop-up message somehow got to her Scroll... Weird, she figured that it was someone sending something to the wrong dial code or something... But being curious as she was, she pulled up the message anyways since she did like snooping up on people's business.

Recruitment?

The Institute?

Neo found the message rather interesting nonetheless, but of course, she already had her hands full with her tasks and role with the White Fang and the plans of Cinder Fall. Not caring if the sender truly sent this to her or not, she promptly deleted that message, and went on with sending that offer to hang out to Alisa as if she didn't read it all.

A small giggle came from the ice-cream themed girl before she disappeared in a small flash of light, and most would assume that it was some faulty light up on the rooftops of the academy. If only they knew...

-End-

"Sweet Dreams"
Mary's Epilogue

Being sent to the Coalition HQ to be question, Mary wouldn't have said a word after everyone had voted her off. Various people in charge within the headquarters tried to get Mary to say something, but for some reason the child kept herself silent. Why couldn't she tell them that she didn't do it? It was obvious that the child wasn't the one who killed Rita. Was Mary the one who gave the killer the needle... or did she accidentally dropped one? Either way, she was the one being sent to question. She was the one everyone thought committed the crime. Maybe, if they all spoke to her more, they wouldn't think she was the murderer.. but instead, they ignored her. Everyone ignores her. She wasn't trusted.

Of course, the Coalition Headquarters had to do something if Mary continued to be silent. They didn't have any actual proof to prove that she wasn't guilty. Instead, they continued to question her as she was assigned into a cell. It was obvious that they had to make the cell extremely comfortable for a child since you know... she's only twelve.

In the cell, Mary looked around, somewhat smiling to the fact that they decorated the cell with pink. Everything was pink from the floor to the ceiling. It kind of felt like she was still in her dream. However, nothing really could save her from the voice within her poor little head. The moment Mary laid down on the bed provided, the voice whispered in her head once more.

You’ll n e v e r be safe here,
s w e e t h e a r t…
You’re still m i n e, you know...

M a r i

It was no use. Nothing could help her from this voice popping in her mind... not even being locked in a cell surrounded by who knows where. Nothing. Mary placed her palms against her ears once more, but the voice spoke louder and louder, almost as if someone was yelling into her ear. She froze in fear once more, still laying there... giving up.

M a r i,
come back to me
Sweetheart, you know you want to continue to play
Don’t you know that bad girls don’t
s l e e p ?

Soon, the little girl looked at the side of the bed, seeing a long strand of rope on the floor.

Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad,
g i r l . . .

Taking a deep breath, Mary grabbed the rope, finding a place to tie it above.

W h y d o n’ t y o u p l e a s u r e m e m o r e ?

Soon, Mary opened her eyes to find herself back in her dream. She sighed in relief, almost as if she was glad to be back. However, in her palms, the child held three red seeds. She tried to remember why she had these seeds, but a faint memory came back to the little girl as she knew that each of her friends gave her one. Mary had to play one final game with them in order to obtain a seed, and when she won, each of her friends seemed to ... disappear.

[BCOLOR=#ff99cc]Welcome back, Mary! Did you have fun in that party? Wowie! You sure got voted a lot... None of us ever expected you to be the killer! You should be ashamed of yourself, Mary. We warned you not to go beyond the pink path, but you can't obey that one rule, can you? Oh well, you're on your own now. We said that we wouldn't guarantee your safety if you stepped away from the pink path. You know...[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff99cc]B a d g i r l s d o n’ t s l e e p.[/BCOLOR]

Being alone within her dream now, Mary explored beyond the pink path, avoiding any holes that could have brought her into another weird dimension. She found another place where she met a boar. There was a house made out of a tree, the lanterns and small windows made it look pleasant; however, the stares that the boar would give the little girl made her feel... uncomfortable. She approached him in curiosity as she held the three red seeds within her palm.

tumblr_n9xsczzdat1t59uhzo7_r1_500.gif

Leaving the boar, Mary went back to her room and walked towards the picture that was there. She knew that Radio NightNight told her that she shouldn't do that, but something was almost forcing her to do it. She touched the painting with her index finger as it went pass through the whole painting. Was this another room beyond it? Taking a deep breath, the little girl went through the painting to find herself in another similar room; however, it was a little...
odd.

Mary saw a figure trying to chase her, and she tried her best to run, but it was useless. The figure caught her once she was within its reach. Its arms wrapped around her tiny waist tightly as it pulled her close. The little girl fought all that she could in order to break free from its grasp, but nothing was working. The strange figure was too strong. Soon, her body began to emerge with the figure, consuming her lower half. Darkness started to envelope over her, but the moment her eyes caught sight of the figure's face, Mary screamed one last time before the figure completely blocked all form of light around her.

Y o u’ r e
m i n e
n o w
a n d

f o r e v e r
m y
d e a r

M a r i

Let me tell you one last story, Mari. However, this one is a little more... truthful.

Do you remember the story of Sleeping Beauty?

Wise men warned the great Kind that his daughter Talia was in grave danger - there was poison in the palace's flax. A ban was put on the flax, but as expected, Talia still ran across a splinter while spinning flax on the flax-spinning wheel. In great despair, the kind placed her sleeping body on a velvet cloth and left her in the forest. Some time later, a rich nobleman was hunting in the woods when he ran across the abandoned body of Sleeping Beauty. Far from planting a kiss, the nobleman instead had other plans for this princess.

You cannot run from reality, Mari.

ALWAYS LEADS UP TO

images

tumblr_static_dgh8nk5scdw888css4w48ccsc.gif

Epilogue

tumblr_inline_n2kjyoDC0R1re9spw.png

"This party is over?" Peashy said, because of the murder and the weird happenings. Well she did have fun with exploding Prinnies and exploding Monokumas, but still...

Well it's time to go back home.

tumblr_inline_n69zfirs3C1re9spw.png

"So... uhh. I think this is where I say bye. So... umm... bye!"

With that said Peashy then walked through a dimensional portal or whatever to go back to Gamindustri.

~back in Gamindustri~

tumblr_inline_nzahxugDxy1re9spw_540.png

"Huh... I want to nap more..." Plutia said, waiting to just slump on the couch.

tumblr_inline_mwwqhf17Rz1re9spw.png

"You can't!" Neptune says in response. "What if Peashy comes back and surprise attacks us?"

tumblr_inline_mycozm10pM1re9spw.png

"Come on Neptune. You're just overreacting."

tumblr_inline_nzahwh9X6X1re9spw_540.png

"zzzz..." Well that's a pretty impressive skill to instantly fall asleep if you think about it.

tumblr_inline_nf7v375xcd1re9spw.png

"And there she-waugh!" Neptune said, getting rammed in the stomach.

tumblr_inline_nsuo9wB0rs1re9spw_540.png

"Yay! Pea is back, Neptuna!!" Peashy said cheerfully.

tumblr_inline_na68a3f0TQ1re9spw.png

"P-ko!"

"Neptuna!"

"P-ko!"

"Neptuna!"

"P-ko!"

tumblr_inline_n2kkpq93Qz1re9spw.png

"zzzz"

As soon as Plutia woke up, they celebrated with some cake.

umzrWL2.jpg

~END~

tumblr_inline_ng3oo2OFLp1re9spw.png

"Is that all I get again!?!?"

Reactions: Takumi
A chill ran down Papyrus' spine as he watched the mysterious figure vanish
"Hey! Don't go, I think I finally figured it out! You're my fa-"
Before that final, fateful word was finished, the stranger was gone
"Father..."

Heavy footsteps approached the skeleton from behind, the gasmasked child standing right where he expected them
"You..."
Tightening his gloved fist, Papryus would close his eyes for a moment, biting back the tears
"I'm ready for you this time, human!"

905.png

The bogeyman cocks his head and turns around, walking through a portal, leaving the skeleton to pursue him, chasing him through the shimmering doorway and out onto the other side

"Don't walk away from me, damn you! You killed everyone, you killed Toriel, you killed Undyne...you killed my brother. I won't let you walk away from me!"

specialattack.png

A heavy thud rang out down the street, accompanied by the sound of snapping bones
And then, dust blowing away on the breeze

@CrunchyCHEEZIT

tumblr_n2tgvt5sBA1rk7xnuo4_500.gif

~The Briefest Ending~
He tried to make a difference, but after all, it WAS just a party.
He was going to vote Chromeskull...but BIAS.
And alas, just like that, the party, the fun times, were over.
He liked it, truly.
But alas, it was all over.
Nyanta waved as he left once more...
...but hopefully, he WILL come back!

...sometime...​

tumblr_inline_mr6cyjeeQQ1qz4rgp.jpg

As the trial drew to a close, he pushed away the end result of the debacle. He didn't wish to think of what would happen to Mary now, instead locking it away and focusing on Slavya. He didn't fight her as she led the both of them off to a secluded place, instead waiting until they were out of earshot of the others before speaking, "So.. Whatever this is about, it must be important, right? You usually don't act this shaken up or secretive..."

@york
Slavya
@The Tactician

Ju7cCYi.png

"Well... You know... We've been together for a while... And... I... Think there's something I want to ask of you... If you're willing to listen of course..." Slavya said, she kept her voice level, but, it seemed like she was stalling a little, as if she were still trying to get her words right as she spoke, or, perhaps just simply figuring out how to word what she was going to ask... Though, it appeared that their conversation from earlier that had been cut short may have caused her to remember something she had nearly forgotten throughout this whole trip...

Slavya
@The Tactician

Ju7cCYi.png

"Well... You know... We've been together for a while... And... I... Think there's something I want to ask of you... If you're willing to listen of course..." Slavya said, she kept her voice level, but, it seemed like she was stalling a little, as if she were still trying to get her words right as she spoke, or, perhaps just simply figuring out how to word what she was going to ask... Though, it appeared that their conversation from earlier that had been cut short may have caused her to remember something she had nearly forgotten throughout this whole trip...
tumblr_inline_n9hn76lZZX1r2h8qj.png

Nervous even though we're alone, playing with her beautiful hair as a tick, stuttering and unsure of what she wants to say, blushing... I think I know what she wants to talk about...

Hajime wasn't stupid by any definition of the word, especially not when it came to his girlfriend. Maybe a bit down on himself sometimes, but stupid wasn't his usual state of mind. His thumb gently rubbed a circle of her hand to keep her calm and encourage her on, "I'm always up for listening to you, Slavya, especially since this seems like something that's important to you..." He wasn't going to jump the gun on her. Rushing in could scare her off, make her clam up, and he didn't want this to end on a sad note.​

tumblr_inline_n9hn76lZZX1r2h8qj.png

Nervous even though we're alone, playing with her beautiful hair as a tick, stuttering and unsure of what she wants to say, blushing... I think I know what she wants to talk about...

Hajime wasn't stupid by any definition of the word, especially not when it came to his girlfriend. Maybe a bit down on himself sometimes, but stupid wasn't his usual state of mind. His thumb gently rubbed a circle of her hand to keep her calm and encourage her on, "I'm always up for listening to you, Slavya, especially since this seems like something that's important to you..." He wasn't going to jump the gun on her. Rushing in could scare her off, make her clam up, and he didn't want this to end on a sad note.​
Slavya
@The Tactician

zHQsYPs.png

Slavya nodded, seeming to calm down a little; it seemed like she had suddenly recovered that calm composure she usually amanged to maintain as she spoke "Okay... Then..." she paused a little, grabbing Hajime's hand gently, looking into his eyes... It was almost identical to the one she once had on her face on the camp, when they had first begun their relationship. "Would you like to... Marry me?" She said... It looked like it was a decision she had been pondering for nearly over a year now, considering how long they've been together...​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Slavya
@The Tactician

zHQsYPs.png

Slavya nodded, seeming to calm down a little; it seemed like she had suddenly recovered that calm composure she usually amanged to maintain as she spoke "Okay... Then..." she paused a little, grabbing Hajime's hand gently, looking into his eyes... It was almost identical to the one she once had on her face on the camp, when they had first begun their relationship. "Would you like to... Marry me?" She said... It looked like it was a decision she had been pondering for nearly over a year now, considering how long they've been together...​
tumblr_inline_msxacwyaxb1qz4rgp.png

A gentle smile, only for her to see, spread across Hajime's face as he stared back into her beautiful sea-blue eyes. He remembered back to that day in Sovionok Camp when they had confessed, and the smile became wider as the situation mirrored that time. That smile as became wider as he kept his cool exterior in place while inside, his heart jumped and pounded away with joy at the question she had asked. "Yeah... Of course I would love that, Slavya!" He answered enthusiastically, having wanted to make such a decision for awhile now. Removing his hand from hers, his arms quickly but carefully wrapped around her, pulling her close to enjoy the moment with her, "Sorry that I don't have a ring or anything... Though we can go find one for you after this..."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
tumblr_inline_msxacwyaxb1qz4rgp.png

A gentle smile, only for her to see, spread across Hajime's face as he stared back into her beautiful sea-blue eyes. He remembered back to that day in Sovionok Camp when they had confessed, and the smile became wider as the situation mirrored that time. That smile as became wider as he kept his cool exterior in place while inside, his heart jumped and pounded away with joy at the question she had asked. "Yeah... Of course I would love that, Slavya!" He answered enthusiastically, having wanted to make such a decision for awhile now. Removing his hand from hers, his arms quickly but carefully wrapped around her, pulling her close to enjoy the moment with her, "Sorry that I don't have a ring or anything... Though we can go find one for you after this..."
Slavya & Yulia
@The Tactician @Atomyk

sogYc1N.png

Slavya laughed a little at Hajime's apology, though, as she returned his embrace, it appeared that she was happy... Perhaps she wasn't just laughing because she found what Hajime had said funny though, considering that she seemed rather glad that her proposal had been accepted "Don't worry about the ring... I'm sure we'll find the right ones back home!" she said, it seemed she had returned to her usual, cheerfull self... Though, something about her had changed; she looked less like she was hiding something behind her smile, and alot more at ease for a change... Always trying to be helpfull, but, at the same time, rather happy... It seemed like she was truly at peace in that moment, her mind drifting off a little as she was in his embrace, though, soon enough, she closed her eyes, speaking once more. "I'm glad we met that day..." She practically whispered, letting out a small sigh of what could only be described as true bliss...

Yulia in the meantime seemed to look around suddenly, realizing how empty the hotel had gotten, and looked towards Idoun once more, in an apologetic manner.
CqzIW75.png

"I guess it's time to go... But, whenever you're ready, I'd like to see your true form sometime..." She said, pausing a little, then, she produced some sort of device from her pocket; it looked like some sort of communicator, one that oddly resembled the one Ruby carried around... Except, it was shaped more like a sizeable leaf than anything, and, well, it's design itself seemed to deviate from the "standard" one, it was a mystery where this thing could have originated from, but, it appeared to be rather easy to use, and, of course, allowed communication across dimensions "Just give me a call with that when you can. No matter where in the multiverse you are... You should be able to reach me with it." she said, seeming to smile a little, her ears seeming to perk up a little as she waved at Idoun. "Well... Catchya later!" She said, heading off towards Slavya... She let her stay in Hajime's embrace a little before she eventually poked her gently "I think we should get going now..." she said, not seeming to be in too much of a rush... Though, she understood it was probably for the best to let those in charge of the hotel clean up a little after well... The murder, and the trail and all that... She just hoped that Mary was going to be okay, even if she had been the most likely suspect at the moment...​

Slavya & Yulia
@The Tactician @Atomyk

sogYc1N.png

Slavya laughed a little at Hajime's apology, though, as she returned his embrace, it appeared that she was happy... Perhaps she wasn't just laughing because she found what Hajime had said funny though, considering that she seemed rather glad that her proposal had been accepted "Don't worry about the ring... I'm sure we'll find the right ones back home!" she said, it seemed she had returned to her usual, cheerfull self... Though, something about her had changed; she looked less like she was hiding something behind her smile, and alot more at ease for a change... Always trying to be helpfull, but, at the same time, rather happy... It seemed like she was truly at peace in that moment, her mind drifting off a little as she was in his embrace, though, soon enough, she closed her eyes, speaking once more. "I'm glad we met that day..." She practically whispered, letting out a small sigh of what could only be described as true bliss...

Yulia in the meantime seemed to look around suddenly, realizing how empty the hotel had gotten, and looked towards Idoun once more, in an apologetic manner.
CqzIW75.png

"I guess it's time to go... But, whenever you're ready, I'd like to see your true form sometime..." She said, pausing a little, then, she produced some sort of device from her pocket; it looked like some sort of communicator, one that oddly resembled the one Ruby carried around... Except, it was shaped more like a sizeable leaf than anything, and, well, it's design itself seemed to deviate from the "standard" one, it was a mystery where this thing could have originated from, but, it appeared to be rather easy to use, and, of course, allowed communication across dimensions "Just give me a call with that when you can. No matter where in the multiverse you are... You should be able to reach me with it." she said, seeming to smile a little, her ears seeming to perk up a little as she waved at Idoun. "Well... Catchya later!" She said, heading off towards Slavya... She let her stay in Hajime's embrace a little before she eventually poked her gently "I think we should get going now..." she said, not seeming to be in too much of a rush... Though, she understood it was probably for the best to let those in charge of the hotel clean up a little after well... The murder, and the trail and all that... She just hoped that Mary was going to be okay, even if she had been the most likely suspect at the moment...​
tumblr_inline_msx9uug6TP1qz4rgp.png

"I'm glad we met that day too..." For a few moments, he enjoyed the absolute joy that the moment had sparked. However, he unwrapped his arms from behind Slavya's back once Yulia reappeared, "Yeah, lets go, Slavya... I want to get on with the rest of our lives together..." He was ready to move on from this hotel, from the tragedy that had taken place here, just as he was ready to leave behind the weight on his shoulders from Izuru.

With a smile of smile, he took Slavya's hand into his and began to lead her to the way home.​

Continued from here.

EPILOGUE
"Final Performance"

Jade let out a labored sigh. "Well, it would seem we participated in a gripping drama more than an actual trial! Rather... unfortunate." Everyone on stage knew that a real murder had occurred. Such lax voting and consideration felt like a mockery of the girl that was murdered. Jade had hoped for more of a... passionate display. "It seems that our chosen culprits are ChromeSkull and Ghostface... We'll have to assume they were working together, considering their... relationship."

Kieran didn't seem convinced, but he had to follow where the votes had led. It wasn't like he had any real choice in the matter, considering the resources available to him. He wasn't quite sure he understood what the deal with the needle was, when he could have sworn it wasn't in Mary's possession earlier in the evening. It had been found on the body, right? So why would Mary take it? Regardless, Kieran began to move before that matter was settled on stage. He faced the two serial killers, a look of determination on his face. "I work with a group called the Coalition. I'm going to take you in for questioning, and we will determine if you two truly did this or not." Jumping off the stage, Kieran approached the pair who had been mostly avoiding the discussion up to this point. "If you're innocent, neither of you will have anything to worry about."

It seemed to ChromeSkull that his fear had come to pass. So it seemed ChromeSkull's fear had come to pass. Both him and Mickey had been accused of Rita's murder. On any other day, they might have been right. People who wore the Ghostface moniker and ChromeSkull didn't have too many specifics when picking out victims.

But they both firmly believed that they were innocent and Ghostface wasn't going to go without a fight. Leaping on top of his table, Ghostface drew his knife and tilted his head towards Kieran.

"The guy who looks like a lady has got it all pegged down! This wasn't a trial! This was a flimsy ramshackle shit-show with finger pointing and people who didn't have a goddamn clue of what they're talking about! I've committed murder, sure! But I never touched a hair upon Rita's head! If I did? I would have cut through her little neck until I felt bone! This isn't what was supposed to happen to me! I was supposed to have a big extravagant trial and I'd blame it all on the movies! Not be investigated for a murder I can't even claim as my own! So, why don't you take your Coalition and shove it right up your-"

Before Ghostface could possibly attack Kieran, ChromeSkull decided things had already gone south for them. No need to throw more fuel on the fire. Drawing his pistol, he held it to the back of Ghostface's head.

"C-Chrome..?

IT'S OVER, MICKEY. THE VOTES HAVE SPOKEN. NOW, LOWER THE KNIFE AND GET YOUR STUPID OVERZEALOUS ASS OFF THE TABLE. OR I'LL PUT ONE IN YOUR RIGHT NOW AND GO BY MYSELF. I AIN'T GOT NOTHING TO HIDE.

"But we're innocent! I know that and you know that!" Ghostface protested although he would heed his partner's orders and climbed off the table and sheathed his knife.

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER WHAT WE THINK. WE LOST, END OF STORY. IT'S THE WAY THE DICE ROLLED AND THEY ENDED UP ROLLING AGAINST US. WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST TIME, I'LL MAKE SURE IT WON'T BE THE LAST. BESIDES. I ALREADY LOST THE COLLECTION OF MY LIFE'S WORK TO THAT GODDAMN BEAR. DON'T FEEL INCLINED TO THROW MY LIFE AWAY EITHER.

Still clearly agitated from having been singled out, Ghostface sighed and removed his mask as he held his hand out towards Kieran. "Fine, fine. Take us away then! Wouldn't be the first time I was questioned for a murder.."

NOT. HELPING.

As Kieran moved to grab the pair of them, Jade spoke up.

ZUvJD9x.png

"Hold up, Kieran."

Armor clinking, Kieran stopped and looked back toward the stage. He looked around at everyone gathered, realizing now that a change had been made in the votes within the last minute. He saw that everyone was looking at a young girl. They didn't think... "This is a joke, right?" Kieran looked back to the two masked men. "These two are grown men who've admitted to killing people! That's just a little girl! The Coalition will not--"

"It is what has been decided," Jade said, shaking his head. "And there's no harm in questioning the girl further, is there? Hopefully the right decision has been made, regardless."

His hands balled into fists at his side. Kieran seethed in anger, but complied with what was being asked of him nonetheless. "I'm sorry, but you'll have to come with me." Jumping back on tot he stage, he held a hand out to Mary.

Meanwhile, Jeen wasn't sure he was hearing things correctly. While it was somewhat of a relief to know that he ultimately didn't throw his new pal entirely under the bus, this all somehow felt... wrong. Completely and utterly wrong. Were they insane?

K5ZWCAc.jpg

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me... you all think a kid did this? Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you people? You think she's the only person who could have had a sewing needle on her? They're not exactly in high demand, you know." He turned a dazed eye toward Kieran and Jade.

"... Why are you even taking these people seriously? We're not detectives. Look at us, for fuck's sake." He fixed his gaze fully at Kieran. "Coalition? What kind of law enforcement are you if you have to take our word before you do anything? How about you use your own fuckin' head?"

Jeen was just the wrong amount of drunk to be witnessing this.

Already incensed by the vote himself, it didn't take much to get Kieran yelling. He turned on Jeen like the guy had pissed in his cereal. "I'm not in a position to take all of you back with me! Look-- Jade was right, the party's just about over. Even we keep all of you locked in here-- Even if I could single-handedly keep track of every single one of you, it's been hours since the murder occurred with all of you pawing all over the place!"

Kieran aimed a finger Jade's way. "Want someone to blame? Blame him for insisting the party went on. Or, what, do you want me to take you too? Maybe even the two killers like we should have--"

Jade clapped his hands together, drowning out Kieran's voice. "I admire you both for maintaining the drama! As Kieran has said, he doesn't have the resources to bring any more in. The Coalition is no mighty force is it?" He waited a moment, smiling as Kieran glared at him. "But what's done is done! I'd like to thank all of our guests for joining us this evening! I promise you, Melodia has had a wonderful time."

[BCOLOR=#090909]The crowd, who up to this point had been rather awed into silence, broke out into applause. What a performance! Jade thanked them profusely once again before telling them that their evening had come to a close. Prinnies would see to getting them back on their ways back home. Soon, the crowd was dispersing quickly, their attention away from Mary's 'arrest'.[/BCOLOR]

Unlike the two notorious killers, Mary didn't put up a fight when Kieran asked her to come with him. As he held his hand towards her, the little girl's lips formed a small shy smile. She remembered when her uncle Glenn visited her when her father wasn't around, reading her stories... She especially loved the stuffed penguin that he gave her. It was something nice that someone could have done for the little girl since he was the only relative she had. It seemed like no one else ever knew she existed.

Reaching for the man's hand, Mary would accept going with them. It was logical. She had a needle with her. It should have been obvious that she was the one who could have done it... but why was it that Mary couldn't remember whether or not she did do it?
tumblr_nd0z92JghQ1t9emrro1_400.gif

As soon as her palm touched Kieran's, another voice whispered in her ear. The voice itself made Mary stand there in fear as she remembered who the voice belonged to...
oBaCMBf.png

H e he he h e he he h eeheeh
Y o u’ r e
M i n e
N o w …

"N-Noo!" Mary screamed, slapping Kieran's hand away from her. The little girl would run away from them as her eyes constantly looked for the "pink path." The host on Radio Night Night warned her. The host said that they wouldn't be able to help her if she was in another universe. The child continued to scream as she kept finding anything that contained the color pink. She wanted to get out of there. She needed to get back to her normal dream. She needed to escape.

"P-Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... Pink... P.. i ... nk..."

Mary fell on her knees to the ground as her palms reached for her ears, blocking any sound that could try to get into her head once more. Her whole body began to tremble as her eyes stared at the ground.

"Yeah, sure, you can't take everyone, so just go ahead and take the fuckin' kid?! For Christ's sake, look at her!" He suddenly found himself stumbling toward Kieran. "Yeah, that's not a bad idea. How about I give you a reason to arrest two people tonight, you son of a-"

Unfortunately, Jeen wasn't in a condition to move very fast. He ungracefully tripped over his own feet and let out a pained gasp as the edge of an end table conked him square in the forehead. He collapsed in a heap, his hands practically glued to his face as he yelled out one last half-hearted threat to the... whatever the hell Kieran's position was.

"I swear to God, I'll.." Jeen trailed off. He was pretty dazed, both from the impact of his fall and the scene unfolding around him. The way the circumstances played out, mixed with the commotion of the crowd, made for an incredibly surreal scene. It was unsettling - and Jeen hadn't felt unsettled in a long, long time.

Ignoring Jeen, Kieran dropped down to the ground, hands reaching to grab the girl by the arms. He didn't know what she could do or what she was capable of, so all he could do was attempt to restrain her. It's not like he had handcuffs to put her, so Kieran was forced to just hold on to her. "Get a hold of yourself!" he snapped. "Calm down-- I won't hurt you!"

[BCOLOR=#090909]The little girl's body stopped trembling once Kieran's hands grabbed her arms, looking at him with weary eyes as she whispered. "Don't let him get me... Please." It didn't matter whether or not Mary was being taken away. She just wanted to have some kind of safe place away from whoever was unsettling her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]As the scene seemed to change drastically, Ghostface chuckled before his chuckling broke out into full on maniacal laughter. Slipping his mask back on, Ghostface gave a mocking pat on the shoulder to Mary as he glanced down at her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]
0a03yfY.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]"Aww, I'm so sorry kid! Apparently Lady Luck's got a real stick up her ass tonight. But don't worry I'm sure you'll be just fine, hehehehe.." The serial killer taunted before turning to make his way back towards ChromeSkull.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]The other killer was relieved that they'd been spared what likely would have been a tedious process of questioning. But at the risk of a child? He supposed it didn't really make much of a difference if the other suspect was a child or full-grown. If they had killed Rita then they deserved the hand dealt to them. Just as he and Ghostface had. Even if they were completely innocent.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]But ChromeSkull had seen enough. He didn't desire to be at this shitshow of a party anymore. What was supposed to be an opportunity for the two killers to lay low after being defeated by Kido and her friends had turned into a giant clusterfuck. One that he had no intention of sticking around for.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]
KEEP YOUR FUCKIN SUSPECT. MICKEY AND I DON'T WANT ANYTHING MORE TO DO WITH YOUR GODDAMN PARTY. WE'RE OUT OF HERE.
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]But if he could help it, he wasn't going back to Japan. Where Mickey and him would be hunted like dogs. Making his way towards Wado and Sal, ChromeSkull stood by them. Giving a clear indication that whenever they decided to split? He was throwing his lot in with them. Ghostface however made his way over to Jeen and reached down to give the man a hand.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]"Looks like I'll be sticking around after all, huh Jeen? Maybe we'll be able to finally catch that drink...Away from this fucking crazy place. I think I've had enough partying for one day."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]
NoZSSqW.png
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#090909]Grunting, Kieran pulled Mary tightly his chest, holding her in place with one arm. She was just a child, after all. He whispered apologies to the girl as he practically dragged her away.[/BCOLOR]

"Now that the fun's over~" Jade turned to the others still on stage and gestured to the exit of the banquet hall. "Thank you all for the cooperation." With that, Jade left the stage. The Prinnies moved about in an attempt to make sure everyone left and didn't decide to wander the halls. The entrance hall would be crowded for a while still while people slowly left to their own worlds, ensuring that everyone would be able to say their goodbyes.

Melodia and Rowen were still in the hall, happy to talk with any of the leaving guests. It seemed Junko was nowhere to be seen, probably looking for Brad...

~CAST LIST~

@Alyto as Peashy [Hyperdimension Neptunia]
@Hazel-rah as Jeen [Super Mario RPG (AU)]
@The Yuletide Tactician as Hajime Hinata [Danganronpa]

@Savannah-Clause as Yvaine [Stardust] and 'Ryan' Duchannes [Caster Chronicles]
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
as Ghostface [Scream] and ChromeSkull [Laid to Rest]
@DapperDogman as The Bogeyman [Silent Hill] and Papyrus [Undertale (AU)]
@Verite as Saitama [One Punch Man]
@Mighty Roman as Gilderoy Lockhart [Harry Potter] and Osgood [Doctor Who]

@Saint Guillotine as Sweet [Buffy the Vampire Slayer] and Isayama Yomi [Ga-Rei Zero]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as W.D. Gaster [Undertale]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as The 11th Doctor and The 6th Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Jeremi as Mephista [Marvel Comics] and Morrigan Aensland [Darkstalkers]
@The Great Detective as Neopolitan [RWBY]
@The Silver Paladin as Sarah Cheng [Fallout]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Coraline Fenn [Fallout]
@Gen. Magic Senpai as Kiritsugu Emiya and Gilgamesh [Fate Zero/Stay Night]
@Kaykay as Tsubomi Kido [Kagerou Project]
@C.T. as Anya Corazon [Marvel Comics] and Kilgrave [MCU]

@OrlandoBloomers as Death of the Endless [Sandman] and Brad Armstrong [Lisa]
@Lizzy as Arisu [Original Character]
@CCC Kouhai as Mary [Dreaming Mary]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cirno [Touhou]
@york as Yulia and Slavya [Everlasting Summer]
@Raven as Raven A. Roth and Rose Wilson [Teen Titans]
@Mari as Jen Yu [Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon]
@Sen as Sal/Syakesan [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]

@Sav as Mathilda and Leon [Leon The Professional]
@Arlathina as Morrighan [Mabinogi/Celtic Mythology]
@Hana as Wadanohara [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@Librarian Cat as Nyanta [Log Horizon]

@Krieg as Lena Oxton/Tracer [Overwatch]​

Epilogue:

Rose and Raven

The Party Finally Over
injraven.jpg

Raven looked to Rose and sighed. "Well wish we weren't so distracted" She commented knowing they at times were help but others weren't. Raven with her own reasons and Rose the same. She didn't know what reasons her freind had but did feel this may be one of the few chances they had to bond but yet again failed. "So guess we should be heading back." She commented then felt her comunicator go off and she opened it to answer before making her and Rose's exit home. "Yes?" She spoke into it and soon saw Wonder girl on the other end. "Raven we need you and Ravanger please hurry back as soon as you can sorry if we must cut your events short." Raven gave a nod. "Alright Wondergirl will be there" She replied and closed the communicator after getting coordinates. Then she looked to Rose.
2484582-smsdkmck.jpg

Rose was smoking another cigerate when Raven looked at her and had finished on the communicator. "Sorry I was a reck wasn't I?" She asked and gave a laugh." Eh never mind let's just go. Perhaps next time you can meet Monukuma though if we must return." She stated then waited to leave and soon the two were gone.​

Last edited:
"Cosmopolitan"
Jeen's Epilogue

It was clear that Jade wasn't particularly interested in exchanging niceties. Satisfied that no more needed to be said, he quietly excused himself.

His shit-eating grin faded into a scowl before the door even settled behind him. It was nice seeing Jade again, as pompous as ever. He remembered the self-aggrandizing being more fun, once upon a time. Full of life. Well... not full of life, exactly, but not... soulless. This felt soulless. Everything about it felt soulless. The victim. He tried to play it off, but... she was pretty young. Basically a kid, far as he could tell or cared. The weapon. There was a certain callousness in using poison, especially the kind of poison they used. Jade wanted the death to be clean - they both did. But it ended up anything but clean. A job's a job, but... maybe she could have gone more peacefully. The accomplices. Jeen never saw the point in dragging third parties into his business. Hell, there wasn't even a need to take the heat off him, as it turned out. But Jade... always desperate for some kind of insurance. But not even Jeen anticipated that he'd be willing to throw a child under the bus like that. Of course, it's not like Jeen didn't shoulder any of the blame: compliance was part of the deal... part of any deal. But something about it just felt... wrong.

So a kid died a nasty death, and another one was being interrogated by some fucking glorified Boy Scout. And for what? So Jade could keep gallivanting with that pasty tightwad. Just business. And it wasn't even worth it. He didn't want to believe it, but Idoun... whatever happened to her, she wasn't what he remembered. She was a shell of what she once was. Or maybe she never was. It might have all been in his mind. He hadn't had a clear thought for years, now, so inevitably dreams, thoughts, memories... eventually they all just run together. Jeen didn't like killing. It wasn't the work he liked to sign up for. He only ever did it for people who wanted to cash in on a favor. Idoun was the only target he ever had that was entirely for himself. But it wasn't worth it anymore. There was nothing to gain by killing her.

He'd been out of this business far too long, because nothing about this felt right anymore. Jeen was ready to go. His head was pounding. He hated the hotel: it was so sterile. Lifeless. He didn't see himself working with Jade in the future. He was fine with that: let the pretty boy deal with that broad on his own. He was done with all this. At least he got a shiny new toy out of it. He could make it back to his old dive just in time for happy hour with this thing.

Except... he didn't want to go home, either. No matter how the night turned out, it had been a long time since he had done... something. How long had it been since he did anything other than spend his nights in that shitty bar and his days doing God knows what else? He'd lost a lot of faith over the years. In everything. And tonight, in a way, reinforced a lot of those feelings. But, for reasons he couldn't understand, he found it difficult to just dismiss the night's events as just the product of another bad decision. For the first time in a long while, he had fresh blood on his hands, and a (mostly) innocent child taking the fall for it. It'd make for a finally interesting conversation with the barkeep, sure. But he didn't see the value in having even more weight on his shoulders. Maybe it would do him some good to just wander for a while. Maybe actually do things. He had a lot to think about.

He stumbled his way to the hotel entrance. He was pretty sure he saw Melodia somewhere along the way: his vision was pretty messed up, but the figure at least looked vaguely like her. The figure, Melodia or not, was met with a particularly venomous utterance of "Fuck you." Jeen's final gift to Jade: a reason for his business partner to give him a headache of his own. He didn't care to stick around and see if his barb landed the way he wanted. He was almost out the door when he stopped dead in his tracks. There was still one thing he wanted - needed? - to do. He wasn't really looking forward to what was coming next - but it would be better this way. Some time later, Idoun would find her door being met with a violent, drunken knocking. She would open the door to see the sad little man in the wizard costume staring needles into her.

idoun_portrait_zpsj1zbdyrr.png

"RAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHH! FOOLISH MORTAL! YOU DARE COME BACK TO--"

Jeen didn't let her finish. He just wanted her to be quiet for a few goddamn seconds. He grabbed her arm to get her attention.

"Shut up, I don't care. This place sucks. Let's go."

~End~

tumblr_inline_msx9uug6TP1qz4rgp.png

"I'm glad we met that day too..." For a few moments, he enjoyed the absolute joy that the moment had sparked. However, he unwrapped his arms from behind Slavya's back once Yulia reappeared, "Yeah, lets go, Slavya... I want to get on with the rest of our lives together..." He was ready to move on from this hotel, from the tragedy that had taken place here, just as he was ready to leave behind the weight on his shoulders from Izuru.

With a smile of smile, he took Slavya's hand into his and began to lead her to the way home.​
Slavya & Yulia
Epilogue Part 1: The Way Home

@The Tactician @Others

S0iwacw.png
CqzIW75.png

Slavya smiled, not saying anything for a moment before she nodded, letting Hajime lead the way... As they walked, Yulia brushed past them a little, and Hajime felt two distinct objects clink in one of his pockets, she seemed to wink a little at him, as if there was some sort of secret they shared, even if she hadn't said a single word... And then, she turned around, concentrating for a moment as she opened a portal that would lead them home... With the help of a few button presses on some sort of device onher belt... It slightly resembled the shape and color of the one she had given Idoun, though, despite everything being over... It seemed like she still had alot on her mind; the coalition, Jade, and heck, even the enigmatic Gaster, and the confusing behavior Idoun displayed, even as she was carried off by Jeen, who she didn't seem to know that well at all. For a moment, the faint ghostly image of the gates of the "Sovionok" Pioneer camp seemed to spread throughout the portal as Yulia turned around, giving Slavya, Hajime, and even Idoun and Jeen (out of the corner of her eye) a brief wave before she stepped through the portal... It lingered there, despite flickering a few times, the image of what appeared to be it's destination suddenly changing to a familiar looking city, one that both Slavya, and Hajime had come to know... Slavya gripped Hajime's hand, looking at him for just a moment before looking back at the portal, it flickered again, indicating that it would probably not be permenantly here.
sogYc1N.png

"Looks like our date ends here... If you could even call it that." Slavya said, she giggled a little, seeming to recall their days at that strange Pioneer camp "I guess we're always caught up in things like this when we make big decisions..." she said, getting a faraway look on her face as she thought about how their relationship had first begun... And how it had finally blossomed into something more; it always seemed to happen around the time one of these strange murder mysteries happen... Was it just a concidence? She shrugged this off a little after a while, leading the way to the portal now. "Even if this isn't our final adventure... I promise, we'll stick together... No mattter what." She said, giving Hajime one last reassuring smile before she finally stepped through the portal, closing her eyes as she did so... It looked like their adventure in the hotel had finally come to an end... But... What happened next, would be up to them... And now that Yulia and Slavya had gone their seperate ways, it was uncertain if they would ever meet again...​

Slavya & Yulia
Epilogue Part 1: The Way Home

@The Tactician @Others

S0iwacw.png
CqzIW75.png

Slavya smiled, not saying anything for a moment before she nodded, letting Hajime lead the way... As they walked, Yulia brushed past them a little, and Hajime felt two distinct objects clink in one of his pockets, she seemed to wink a little at him, as if there was some sort of secret they shared, even if she hadn't said a single word... And then, she turned around, concentrating for a moment as she opened a portal that would lead them home... With the help of a few button presses on some sort of device onher belt... It slightly resembled the shape and color of the one she had given Idoun, though, despite everything being over... It seemed like she still had alot on her mind; the coalition, Jade, and heck, even the enigmatic Gaster, and the confusing behavior Idoun displayed, even as she was carried off by Jeen, who she didn't seem to know that well at all. For a moment, the faint ghostly image of the gates of the "Sovionok" Pioneer camp seemed to spread throughout the portal as Yulia turned around, giving Slavya, Hajime, and even Idoun and Jeen (out of the corner of her eye) a brief wave before she stepped through the portal... It lingered there, despite flickering a few times, the image of what appeared to be it's destination suddenly changing to a familiar looking city, one that both Slavya, and Hajime had come to know... Slavya gripped Hajime's hand, looking at him for just a moment before looking back at the portal, it flickered again, indicating that it would probably not be permenantly here.
sogYc1N.png

"Looks like our date ends here... If you could even call it that." Slavya said, she giggled a little, seeming to recall their days at that strange Pioneer camp "I guess we're always caught up in things like this when we make big decisions..." she said, getting a faraway look on her face as she thought about how their relationship had first begun... And how it had finally blossomed into something more; it always seemed to happen around the time one of these strange murder mysteries happen... Was it just a concidence? She shrugged this off a little after a while, leading the way to the portal now. "Even if this isn't our final adventure... I promise, we'll stick together... No mattter what." She said, giving Hajime one last reassuring smile before she finally stepped through the portal, closing her eyes as she did so... It looked like their adventure in the hotel had finally come to an end... But... What happened next, would be up to them... And now that Yulia and Slavya had gone their seperate ways, it was uncertain if they would ever meet again...​
tumblr_inline_n9hn2i9tx71r2h8qj.png

Hajime returned Yulia's wink with a grateful smile as she departed, however, he was drawn back by the feel of Slavya's hand in his. Seeing the portal flicker, he remembered the last time such an opening had appeared, back in Sovionok. It's been awhile since then... Escaping back to my normal life again... Except like last times, something important has changed... A quiet joy shined in his smile as he nodded at Slavya's reassurances. Definitely... I'm not going to fall back into despair. Not when she's with me, I know it.

With that final thought in mind, the man walked after his lover, stepping through the portal that would soon close behind them.​

tumblr_inline_n9hn2i9tx71r2h8qj.png

Hajime returned Yulia's wink with a grateful smile as she departed, however, he was drawn back by the feel of Slavya's hand in his. Seeing the portal flicker, he remembered the last time such an opening had appeared, back in Sovionok. It's been awhile since then... Escaping back to my normal life again... Except like last times, something important has changed... A quiet joy shined in his smile as he nodded at Slavya's reassurances. Definitely... I'm not going to fall back into despair. Not when she's with me, I know it.

With that final thought in mind, the man walked after his lover, stepping through the portal that would soon close behind them.​
Slavya & Yulia
Epilogue: How Time Flies
@Alyto @Hazel-rah @The Yuletide Tactician @Savannah-Clause @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @Verite @Mighty Roman @Saint Guillotine @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi @The Great Detective @The Silver Paladin @Archmage Jeremiah @Gen. Magic Senpai @Kaykay @C.T. @OrlandoBloomers @Lizzy @CCC Kouhai @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Raven @Mari @Sen @Sav @Arlathina @Hana @Librarian Cat @Krieg @Atomyk

And so... Slavya and Yulia went their seperate ways... As their adventure had reached it's conclusion, for the time being....

Slavya lived on happily with Hajime, their marriage only spurring on what was already a flourishing relationship, though things may get quite busy sooner or later, as Slavya might just be expecting a child or two sooner or later... Despite this though, she often found herself hanging around their local beach, staring off into the sunset; her thoughts often drifted to what the future may hold for them, though... She was no longer so apprehensive seeing that she had Hajime with her. In fact... Alot of the times these days, one might even catch her smiling as she drowned herself in her own thoughts for just a moment.
1526871-bigthumbnail.jpg

It looked like Slavya was happy where she was, despite all the crazy things she might have been dragged into as a result, she didn't mind... She had Hajime with her now, to keep her going, even through the toughest of scenarios... They would survive, or at least, that's what she believed...

2WRmH7k.png

Yulia in the meantime resumed her role as the "overseer" of the Sovionok Pioneer camp, though it may seem a little repetetive at times, at least she didn't have some crazy demonic figure trying to overtake the place, and use it for their own convoluted means... Though, despite the fact that her fate, and the fate of a certain Pioneer in the camp were entertwined, until the day she left the camp, like the previous "her" had, she had begun to wonder what else the multiverse might hold... There was no immediate threat to the Multiverse as is, however... This didn't mean there wasn't any threats at all, lurking through the fabrics of reality, in places one wouldn't suspect they would reside in the multiverse. She had a distinct feeling the Coalition might be at odds with one such threat, and perhaps, she should relay this to Ruby... But, without any evidence she could produce herself, what use would it be? Even so however... She still couldn't stop thinking about that sort of thing... And, sometimes, she she even wondered about Aku, and whether or not his banishment to the abyss would truly ensure that he would never return... And unleash another one of his dastardly schemes amongst the multiverse... Though, such worries would just have to wait, considering she still had an entire network of realities to keep in order; even with Jynx's help, and the abilities she had access to in this strange plane of existence, it was no easy role to play... But, should something serious crop up in the multiverse again, Yulia knew she had to be ready...

Chrono-Cross-1-1.jpg

"Every story has it's beginning and it's end... Every story has it's own outline, synopsis, contents, key points, and an epilogue... And there's rarely a book, which wouldn't reveal the things one might have glossed over once you read it again... Every story has it's beginning and it's end... Almost every..."

End: The Final Chapter
*Roll Credits*​

BUSTING INTO THE GRAND HOTEL, NICKI MINAJ SCREAMED ON THE TOP OF HER LUNGS.

"WHO DA HELL DIDN'T INVITE ME?! ISN'T THIS THE MTV'S AWARDS. BRAHS, I LIVE FOR MTV. WHY DIDN'T ANYONE INVITE ME EH?! AWEH, WE'LL SEE YUHZ, I'LL BE BACK FOR MY AWARD, BITCHES."

~CAST LIST~
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Ghostface [Scream] and ChromeSkull [Laid to Rest]
@Saint Guillotine as Sweet [Buffy the Vampire Slayer] and Isayama Yomi [Ga-Rei Zero]
@Krieg as Lena Oxton/Tracer [Overwatch]

silly post because it's fucking MTV, bytches. <3

A Hero's Vanity

Lena "Tracer" Oxton's Prologue

tumblr_neoxz7Kw6M1t1j1quo1_500.gif

And so it goes.

Another tale solved, another adventure into the vast unknown of the worlds beyond the reaches of Earth. Truth be told, Lena was going to miss these lads and lassies around her. She talked to them little, but hells, it was one reason she joined Overwatch- to see people. All of their creeds, their stories, their eventual successes and failures would all end here and here alone. In some ways, it was saddening from Lena's standpoint, knowing that these people would vanish forever in her eyes, never to be encountered again and never to be witnessed.

It was the feeling of empathy, the feeling of letting go, the feeling of eventually accepting and moving on.

Holding her dual pistols dearly, the agent heroine began to turn around silently, the rift to her own world opening. Smiling lightly, she looked down at her wrist communicator, spotting the familiar face of Winston, Mei, McCree, and other just souls that have banded together still after the fall of Overwatch. In many regards, they had become more than her friends, but rather, her family. Giving them a brief wave, giggling lightly, the perky Englishwoman stood at the edge of her portal, clearing her throat and speaking out to those that remained still. Granted, most had returned back to their worlds, but still, Tracer knew she had to get this off her chest.

"Hey, 'fore any else of ye go..." she spoke with her iconic slur, her arms extended outwards, hands gripping each pistol respectfully and gracefully. A somber yet stern look was written on the brunette's small face, the devilish speedster standing upright and firm. "I want all of ye to remember what has happened 'ere, eh?" she suggested, a soft sigh escaping her lips, her perky, upbeat, almost high-pitched voice growing very sincere and caring. "The world could always use more heroes, more than every, don't forget what has happened here, and 'bove all else, don't forget the people around ye. We many never see each other again, but if there is one thing to always keep onto is memories." she encouraged with the passion of her heart and soul, the aviator giving a semi-respectful, informal salute with two of her fingers to the bridge of her forehead.

And with that, the aviator vanished into a blue blur, the mutant phasing into the rift, crossing into both space and time on the journey back home...

---

animation.gif

It was truly indescribable

Planets, moons, stars, solar systems, even galaxies flowed through the vision of Tracer as her weak, speck of a form traveled in the vast emptiness of the cosmos. Through space and time, she flowed forward and forward, her hazel eyes widen as she felt utterly helpless in the grasp of the all-surrounding unknown. The chronal accelerator, resting on her bosom and attached on her entire torse, began to oddly pulsate, streams of wispy cyan light fluttering off before vanishing into the infinite vacuum that is outer space. With a shock and bewildered gasp, Tracer reached down to her harness, beginning to adjust her accelerator, trying to control it from malfunctioning. Lena was no stranger to multi-dimensional travel, hell, her former ship Slipstream was what originally scrambled her particles, causing her to faze in and out of realities like a ghost.

Yet something felt off as Tracer growled and kicked, her hands grasping firmly down at the sporadic and malfunctioning harness. Winston had made the device for her ages ago, and still, it never was under such tension, even when damage was done deliberately against it in combat. Not only that, but when travelling to The Grand Hotel, nothing of this nature occurred. Soon, desperation shifted into fear, Tracer's form floating free of weight, still caught into the hyperstream rift that would theoretically return her back home. Under much normal circumstances, Tracer would have no fears, but now, she began to panick, the hero fearing Death and wondering if this how should would leave her legacy.

Just as she began to close her eyes, a bellow shuddered the very fabrics of reality around her.

Opening them, Tracer looked around her, her heart skipping a beat as she nearly screamed. Her form, once caught in the rift, now freely and limitless flowed in space, looking behind her as the rift to her world had simply vanished. In fact, the very cosmos around her began to crack and vanish, space and time shattering upon themselves, leaving with a reality compromised of virtually nothingness. No light, no dark, no life, no death- just nothing, the horrid, terrible, abomination of absolutely nothing. In this abyss, this augur of nonexistence, Tracer looked before her, and lo, saw the source of her issues.

She could no judge this form of this eldritch horror, let alone what exactly she was staring at. A blak, abysmal body hovered before her tinted goggles, appendages shifting in and other, shadowy substances and goo surrounding the being's exoskeleton. It hovered before Tracer, illuminating the only source of light in this frightening dimension, the creature spanning the size of a small building, and whilst humanoid in shape, held no face and thin, lanky hands with equally matching digits. However above all else, it was not the form that frighten Lena, but rather, what came from seeing this dark presence.

Memories not of her own flashed before her eyes, visions of the past, the present, and the future blending as one. A cosmic horror began to reign supreme in the weak confines of her unknowing mind, blissful unaware of the universal conflicts abroad. Images danced in her mind like some deranged occult, from that of a bloodied young girl wearing a crown of iron-and-bronze in the fields of the dead, holding the hand of a suited, red-eyed Asian man to two armies dressed in turn of the 20th century attire marching to wwar, they were all so frantic and unaligned in nature.

"W-Wh...What da...."

By the time Tracer could finish her sentence, she woke up at the headquarters of her home, with the ghastly ancient words of a some alien phantom calling out to her....

"Nog n'ghft, nog n'ghft, stell'bsna 'fhalma's syha'h"

As the words finished, Tracer felt herself loss consicousness, only the faces and voices of friends illuminating her path.

An awakening, the start of another hero's journey.

@Atomyk
@Everyone else (if they actually care : l )

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ringmaster

Epilogue AKA El Inicio de Las Pesadillas

In truth, it turned out it was like that. Much, much easier said than done. If Jones herself had tried to described what had happened...she wasn't sure she could accurately do so. Especially not through the haze of good booze. A glint of silver in the darkness, rushing in to throw a punch. Leg swept out from under her, a sharp elbow right to her ribs smashing her into the floor with a sharp intake of breath and a heavy thud. Jessica swore not a second passed before there was Robyn, calling out for her to shut up in that annoying shrill voice of hers. "Shut up yourself." She slurred under her breath, shoving up and looking for this Anya.

A sudden creak to the left and Jones turned, tossing one of her empty bottles in that direction. A faint sound she couldn't place and she cocked an eyebrow, straining ears to hear...before the same bottle collided with her face, shattering and ripping open a gash in her cheek, a thin white strand of webbing still clinging to the largest piece remaining. "Son of a bitch." The private investigator stumbled onto her feet once more, wiping the excess blood away. "LISTEN!" She bellowed. "I know what it's like, ensnared in his influence, but you can fight it. It's not impossible. Not to someone like us." She scanned the dimly lit surroundings. What was it Kilgrave called her? A spider...and the webbing proved it. If I was a spider, where would I be?

Following a hunch, she spun on her heel and lashed out with a clenched fist. A punch that was caught in the Spider-Girl's own hand. Jones' other hand followed suit, meeting the same fate. Jones and Corazon grappling against one another with all their considerable strength...and the former slowly giving way until she was on one knee, staring up at Anya. "...S-see. We're strong. We can both do it." Jessica strained against the force. "You can break his control."

"...No. I can't. I'm not strong enough. Yo no soy lo suficientemente fuerte."

"If it was easy, everyone and their mom would shrug it off. They don't. Unfortunately. That fucking asshole..." She trailed off and shook her head. "But you and I can do what they can't. We can--"

"You can die! Like he demanded!"

Spider-Girl lashed out with a kick to the stuck Jessica, sending her flying right through the wall, bouncing off her kitchen's fridge. Jessica grunted with the pain, biting it back. "This isn't good." She coughed out. This Anya is as strong(if not stronger), a hell of a lot more agile, is not inebriated and thus doesn't have dulled senses, and is trying to kill me. The only hope I have is her resisting from the inside...that's probably the only reason I'm still alive. I have to stop her before she succeeds. Before she does something she regrets.

Leaping to her feet, she ducked under a sudden punch, swinging open the fridge door and slamming Anya back momentarily. Ripping the fridge door off completely, Jones charged forward with it, intending to pin the Spider Girl to the wall. Of course, it didn't work, Anya reacting before Jessica got close and sliding right between Jones's legs.

The P.I. was taken to Suplex City. Jessica lying prone on the ground, groaning, Anya pressed the advantage, landing right on Jessica's stomach with both feet. Hard. The impact cracked the floor, and more importantly, expelled the air right back out of her. That decisive blow was followed through with two quick webbings to the floor, pinning both of Jessica's hands to the floor. Another sharp jab to the face to further daze Jessica and then Anya's hands closed around her throat...and squeezed.

The seconds slowed to a crawl, every moment seeming to pass at a speed even a snail would call slow. The strangled grimace on Jessica's face. The beads of sweat and the trail of blood. The distant sounds of Robyn complaining. She could see it all. When the eternity eventually passed and Jessica's eyes slid closed...she finally released her grip.

The world seemed to shatter.

It was a unique and weird feeling to have the sense of body and mind reuniting, once again unified in what they wanted. What she really wanted. She wasn't sure if she could ever find the right words for it. Not that she was concerned with that, eyes fixed on Jessica Jones, wide. Her hand shot back down, not to choke, but to check. Fingers pressed to the neck to check for a pulse.
Nothing. Jessica Jones was dead.

Anya recoiled immediately with speed she didn't even know she had, leaping back. "No no, I..." She stammered out in shock. "Dios mío." She slid to the floor, hands reaching up to her mask to pull it off her face. "I...killed somebody." She threw her mask aside, looking down at her hands, her palms...the hands of a murderer. The tears flew freely as she cried out in anguish. Kilgrave may have given the order but it was her hands that--that...

"¿Qué tipo de héroe soy yo?!"

She hadn't resisted. She hadn't been herself, not truly. Not until this moment when it just...shattered. Her mind said no, but her mouth said yes, wanting...no. Needing to listen to Kilgrave. His every word, his commands...Anya didn't even notice when Jessica's neighbor Malcolm wandered in, nor his quick departure at the sight, too lost in her thoughts as one in particular snapped to the center of her mind.

The Red Hulk. What she had called him after...

Spider-Girl_VS_Red_Hulk.jpg

And now here she was. In a very similar position as a murderer. No secret organization pulling the strings, just a man with power over words who wanted someone special and refused to be denied. A child who couldn't accept a no. Because of him...I'm the reason Jessica Jones died. What...what would mi padre think? She closed her eyes, not intent on following this line of thought. It still stung all the same. Red Hulk killed my father, like a monster.

I killed Jessica Jones. Am I no different? No spider-hero...just a pest? A monster?

"...Maybe." She murmured softly before she reached out, scooping her mask back into her hands and slipping it back on.

gxFxc5S.jpg

A monster didn't do this. El diablo did. And he really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really REALLY needed to get everything that was coming to him. And more.

He deserved it.

To be continued(again)

@Atomyk

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Ringmaster

Murder Tale V: The Grand Hotel
Epilogue: Welcome to the Sea of Death

@Sen @Hana @Kaykay (just in case you want to read this since your PC's mentioned lol) @Atomyk @CCC Kouhai @C.T.

"Aww, I'm so sorry kid! Apparently Lady Luck's got a real stick up her ass tonight. But don't worry I'm sure you'll be just fine, hehehehe.." The serial killer taunted before turning to make his way back towards ChromeSkull.

The other killer was relieved that they'd been spared what likely would have been a tedious process of questioning. But at the risk of a child? He supposed it didn't really make much of a difference if the other suspect was a child or full-grown. If they had killed Rita then they deserved the hand dealt to them. Just as he and Ghostface had. Even if they were completely innocent.

But ChromeSkull had seen enough. He didn't desire to be at this shitshow of a party anymore. What was supposed to be an opportunity for the two killers to lay low after being defeated by Kido and her friends had turned into a giant clusterfuck. One that he had no intention of sticking around for.

KEEP YOUR FUCKIN SUSPECT. MICKEY AND I DON'T WANT ANYTHING MORE TO DO WITH YOUR GODDAMN PARTY. WE'RE OUT OF HERE.

But if he could help it, he wasn't going back to Japan. Where Mickey and him would be hunted like dogs. Making his way towards Wado and Sal, ChromeSkull stood by them. Giving a clear indication that whenever they decided to split? He was throwing his lot in with them. Ghostface however made his way over to Jeen and reached down to give the man a hand.

"Looks like I'll be sticking around after all, huh Jeen? Maybe we'll be able to finally catch that drink...Away from this fucking crazy place. I think I've had enough partying for one day."

"Isn't this a relief, Sal?" Wadoanahara piped up as Chrome standing by her and her partner would mark the pair out as either being as suspicious as the two serial killers, or being misled by them. Still, despite this, Chromeskull and Ghostface were the two people they had 'befriended' in the party. The Red Witch wasn't about to judge them for their life choices as killers, unlike most of the others in this farce of a party. "It's a shame for poor little Mary, though," she murmured as they watched the girl get dragged away. The rest of the partygoers were left in the room to talk amongst themselves, murmurs heard in the crowd as Jade left them alone.

"After all," she stated quietly, only for Sal and Chromeskull to hear, "The killer is not among the partygoers." But that was none of her concern now. Mary would be the sacrificial lamb, the unfortunate one to bear the title of 'killer' for this 'murder mystery roleplay'. A murder mystery roleplay that had gotten a little too real for everyone involved. But in the end? It was still just a murder mystery roleplay. A game. And those who knew that, knew all too well despite not knowing all the rules, not too take everything too seriously.

"Do you have any place to go, after this? And can I call you Chrome?" Asking the last part with a teasing lilt in her voice, Wadanohara smiled up at the serial killer. "I have an offer you and Ghostface may like to hear. Because everyone wouldn't be too pleased with you now, you can come with me and Sal. How does a stay at the Sea of Death sound? Sal can travel between worlds, so there are other places to go if you don't want to go there, though."

ChromeSkull hadn't come to this party with the intentions of making friends. If this was truly a multiverse hotel then he doubted there'd be too many people who would have recognized him and Mickey. With the exception of Kido but there wasn't much he could do about that. As Wada spoke up to him, ChromeSkull nodded.

SHAME ABOUT THE KID. BUT DIDN'T REALLY INTERACT WITH HER SO NOT GONNA PRETEND LIKE I REALLY CARE. MICKEY AND I WERE INNOCENT. SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE ELSE ENDED UP TAKING THE FALL THOUGH. PRETTY GRATEFUL FOR THAT. MIGHT HAVE HAD TO SHOOT MICKEY OTHERWISE.

ChromeSkull had never been joking around when he told Ghostface that he'd kill him if it meant protecting his own rear. Mickey was just your run of the mill serial killer who had delusions of grandeur. Seriously? Blaming your killing spree on horror movies? He'd be slapped with life if not outright executed. Though, given how persistent Sidney Prescott was, she might have done the executing before the Feds even got their hands on him. ChromeSkull however couldn't afford to be arrested. He had too much stuff left behind him like his organization, his minions, his lovely assistant: Spann. At least with the police in his town, he basically owned them given how many were on his payroll.

IF THE CHILD'S NOT THE MURDERER THEN I IMAGINE WHOEVER WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE DEATHS IS HAVING A GOOD LAUGH TO THEMSELVES. I JUST WISH I'D BEEN ABLE TO CUT THEIR HEAD OFF. TOO MANY COOKS IN THE KITCHEN RUINS THE STEW IF YOU CATCH MY MEANING.

At the witch's request to call him Chrome, the slasher shrugged his shoulders in an exaggerated manner.

DON'T SEE WHY NOT. MICKEY CALLS ME IT AND BOTH YOU AND YOUR PARTNER HAVE EARNED MY RESPECT. SO THE LEAST I COULD DO IS ACCEPT THAT SMALL REQUEST. BUT AS FOR WHERE WE HAVE TO GO, WELL BEFORE WE ARRIVED HERE. WE WERE ON THE RUN SINCE THE GIRL OVER THERE MANAGED TO DEFEAT US AND ALMOST GOT US CAUGHT BY THE JAPANESE POLICE. WAS IN JAPAN ON BUSINESS AND MICKEY DIDN'T LIKE HOW KIDO DIDN'T SEEM AFRAID OF HIM LIKE HIS USUAL VICTIMS. SO HE TRIED KILLING HER BY HIMSELF AND FUCKED IT UP. HENCE I HAD TO GET INVOLVED TO TIE UP A LOOSE END. DIDN'T WORK OUT SO WELL SO WE WERE LUCKY TO GET THE INVITATION TO COME HERE WHEN WE DID. BUT WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY DESIRE TO GET CAUGHT UP IN THIS MURDER MYSTERY NONSENSE. OUR PLAN WAS TO JUST LINGER AROUND HERE AND THEN LEAVE WHEN THE PARTY ENDED. MAYBE THE HEAT ON US WOULD HAVE DIED DOWN BY THEN AND THE TWO OF US COULD FIND A CONTACT OF MINE TO LAY LOW WITH. THOUGH, SINCE I MET YOU? I'VE BEEN RECONSIDERING THAT IDEA.

As ChromeSkull started up a new message to explain his intentions, Ghostface approached his partner and clapped him on the back. All the while leaning over his shoulder so he could get a good look at his previous messages.

9HcjSN8.jpg

"Aw, c'mon Chrome! You don't think the kid murdered the other kid? I mean take a look at Michael Myers from Halloween! He stabbed his older sister until she was blood sprinkler and he was a little kid! Besides, it's a lot better than us going down isn't it?"

YEAH, BUT HE WAS FICTIONAL, MICKEY. HE WAS DESCRIBED AS BEING 'PURE EVIL.' DON'T THINK THAT APPLIES TO THE KID. SHE SEEMED FRIGHTENED, UNSURE OF JUST WHAT WAS HAPPENING. MAYBE SHE'S CRAZY, MAYBE SHE'S GOT THE DEVIL IN HER. I DUNNO BUT I'M NOT A MEMBER OF THIS SO CALLED 'COALITION' SO IT'S NOT MY JOB TO KNOW. BUT ENOUGH OF THAT, YOU GOT ANY IDEAS ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO NOW, MICKEY?

"Do? Well, I mean I have a couple of ideas. Jez offered me earlier to go meet her dad who I'm like 99% sure is the Devil so no-thank you! Then you have Jeen who might have wanted drinks with me but if you had plans, I'd be willing to hear them. We're going back to Japan, right? I mean the whole revenge angle is pretty outdated but I think we could make it work, Chrome! Get back at those little bastards-"

NO.

"I was actually thinking we could-What? What do you mean, no?! They almost got us caught by the police, Chrome! Do you know what they would have done to us?!"

I'M WELL AWARE OF WHAT WOULD LIKELY HAPPEN. I'D BE EXECUTED AND YOU'D BE EITHER TOSSED IN JAIL OR THE MAD HOUSE. BOTH WOULD BE FITTING FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU. BUT I'M NOT INTERESTED IN REVENGE. WE TRIED TO MURDER HER, WE FAILED, THAT'S THE END OF THAT AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED. I'M A BUSINESSMAN BEFORE I'M A KILLER. YOU'RE JUST A GUY WITH A KNIFE AND A COSTUME. I'M A GUY WITH A KNIFE AND A ORGANIZATION HE'S GOTTA RUN. HOLDING GRUDGES JUST GETS IN THE WAY, FOGS UP THE MIND. DON'T NEED THAT WHEN I'M TRYING TO DO MY JOB, MICKEY. IF THAT DISAPPOINTS YOU. WHY DON'T YOU TRY DOING IT YOURSELF?

Ghostface hated to admit it but Chrome was the miracle that he'd been looking for. He was a veteran serial killer who could teach him the ropes about the what to dos and what NOT to dos about being a murderer. So, while he was heavily disappointed he wouldn't get another chance to cut Kido with his blade, he'd probably kill just as many people if he stuck around with Chrome.

"Okay, okay. I'll stick with you. But where did you want to go, Chrome?"

wRS04Fz.jpg

I WAS FIGURING YOU'D SAY THAT, MICKEY. YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TEACH YOU THE ROPES. SO YOU DON'T END UP DEAD AT THE HANDS OF A POTENTIAL VICTIM OR DRAG ME DOWN BY BEING SUCH A FUCK-UP. AS FOR A LOCATION, WELL SAL AND WADANOHARA ACTUALLY OFFERED US AN INVITATION TO GO BACK TO THEIR WORLD. MY ASSISTANT WILL KEEP ME INFORMED IF ANY THERE ARE ANY MAJOR CHANGES IN MY ORGANIZATION AND SAL CAN TAKE US BACK IF WE NEED TO SORT SOMETHING OUT. BESIDES, WADANOHARA DID A FAVOR FOR ME AND SO I FIGURED IF WE HANG AROUND WITH HER, I CAN HELP HER OUT WHENEVER SHE NEEDS IT AND FULFILL MY OBLIGATION. YOU GET WHAT I'M SAYING?

Ghostface brightened up at the idea and slipped an arm around Sal and began to laugh.

"Oh, I love that idea, Chrome! Screw whatever I had in mind! This will be so exciting! We can learn so much about worlds beyond our own and maybe learn more about our friends here!"

NOW, NOW LET'S NOT GET TOO OVERENTHUSIASTIC, MICKEY. I'M GRATEFUL FOR THESE TWO OFFERING US A PLACE TO GO. BUT DON'T TREAT THIS LIKE A VACATION. IF YOU WANT TO LEARN TO BE THE BEST SERIAL KILLER YOU CAN BE, IT'LL TAKE LOTS OF PRACTICE AND YOU'RE GONNA DO WHATEVER THE WITCH ASKS OF YOU. IF YOU DON'T? THEN THERE'LL BE HELL TO PAY. SO, NOW THAT WE GOT THAT OUT OF THE WAY...

Chrome extended a hand towards the little witch in red and Ghostface offered his to Sal's..er fin.

WE'LL TAKE YOUR
GRACIOUS OFFER.

In the hall where an innocent young girl had just been condemned, a man with a shiny steel mask extended his hand to a little witch in red. Beside him stood his partner, another man with a ghostly white mask, extending a hand to the witch's own partner. To those who caught a glimpse of this meeting, of this extending of alliances, an unholy friendship was born. To those who were actually extending their hands together, this was more of a beginning of a profitable relationship. A relationship where they can gain something from each other if they played their cards right.

Wadanohara smiled and took Chromeskull's hand without any hesitation. "Our Princess will surely be pleased to accept you into our world. At least, I know Sal and I are." What did Chromeskull, who looked at her and Sal with a considering, calculating look in his eye, think he could gain from going into their world? And what could he and his partner offer to the inhabitants of the Sea of Death?

"Sal?" The witch cocked her head at the disguised shark man, arching an eyebrow."Turn back into your other form as we are heading back to our beloved home very soon." While the witch may one day try to travel to other worlds on her own power, Sal was the one who held the key to opening the portal back to home, the sword of the late Sea God. The sword was rightfully for Princess Mikotsu in terms of inheritance, but it found better use in the powerful Ambassador's hands.

Sal_%28humanoid_form%29_43.png

Down the hallway stood a red gate, tall and imposing to all who passed by this strange structure. It was the portal to the Red Sea, but it remained as normal as one would assume it to be until opened by the Sacred Sword. A simple blade to most, the key to the Sea of Death to the residents of the sea. It seemed to sense the presence of the Ambassador and the sword itself, as he was the only one given the sword to wield. "We're going home~" the shark cackled delightfully, jamming the sword through the gate, embedding itself in something none of them could see. A red light began to twist and swirl, opening up the void that would take them to their beloved home.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.png

They were treated to the sight of the most wondrous ocean in the many universes. In the sky, the orange moon reigned, shrouding the sky with a neverending sunset. The sky itself seemed to be crumbling and bleeding, the moon oozing out from between the clouds, hanging suspended in the sky frozen in time, a memory of what the shark had done to the Blue Sea long, long ago. Dipping below the surface, walking on a path of foam was the black and red underwater hellish paradise. Curious eyes of creatures lacking bodies blinked and glared at the odd group, bones of huge proportions jutted out from the seabed like islands. Arms of bones grasped at something invisible and the ocean was littered with little creatures black as night with spikes and white eyes. What used to be Uomi's castle now belonged to their benevolent ruler, Princess Mikotsu, looming above her land not far from where they stood like a giant shadow.

tumblr_static_cd01uln696o0s0o8sck48soo4.jpg

"Welcome to the Sea of Death~"

Wadanohara couldn't keep the smile from spreading across her face at the sight of a familiar bloody red sky, the witch reaching one hand up as if to caress the corrupted moon hanging over the sky. Letting go of Chromeskull after he and Ghostface had successfully gotten through the portal, the witch smiled down at them as she hovered over the eerily gleaming surface of the sea. "Isn't it gorgeous?" One man's hell is another man's paradise, and this was a hellish paradise for anyone who had their hands stained with blood, or who rose from the dead to crawl back and take life with their own two hands.

Strange how the Red Witch was one of the few actual 'living' creatures of the sea. After the conflict, almost everyone of the old sea had died and were either resurrected and converted into their current states, or were left alive and brainwashed through years and years of excruciating torment. Sal had left Wadanohara alive, because both of them knew she was more useful and more powerful if she remained alive. However, the corruption of the sea had rotted the girl to her very core. Like a beautiful apple whose insides were sweet but filled with deadly poison, Sal was proud of what he had turned her into. Skin as white as snow, eyes as red as the blood that stained her hands and her lips most of the time. There was still the faint blush of life in her pale cheeks but she was one of the most feared in this world.

"This is a paradise and a haven for those who have gotten their hands bloody and have no regrets about it," the witch stated softly, looking over at Chromeskull and Ghostface. "We accept them with open arms, so long as you are willing to live with what is corrupted and profane. Nothing here is sacred, and everyone loves it that way." The shark and the witch had led the two serial killers down the foam path leading under the water's surface, the witch pausing for a moment to cast a spell that let the two breathe underwater as if it was simple air. As they walked down the path, white and red eyes glared at the newcomers from the pitch black darkness surrounding the path.

She pointed at the looming shadow of the Sea God Castle far along the path. "Our ruler resides in that castle and we will take you there to meet her."

"What is this, Wadanohara? Visitors?"

Tsuribari_1.png

Standing off to the side, the group nearly passed by a pale boy with an iron hook speared through his head. It was obvious that he was long dead from the pallor of his skin and his dead-looking eyes, if the blood that endlessly seeped from the holes torn through his head and covered half of his face wasn't telling enough. Held in his white hands was a crimson book that he always carried around. He looked at Chromeskull and Ghostface with a blank expression, managing to look gloomy without even trying.

Sal_%28humanoid_form%29_39.png

"Yes, yes~ We have to go see Princess Mikotsu before we can offer you a room~" Sal said, rather cheerfully, a smile plastered on his face as they walked down the foam path. "This is Tsuribari, a young boy who died at sea. He's always gloomy, so don't mind him~"

Stella_2.png

Peering from behind the young boy was another figure, a girl with long brown hair decorated with a myriad of what seemed like dead starfish. "That one is Stella, a dead starfish girl~ These two always loiter about together~" the white shark pointed out cheerfully. Stella's expression was just as emotionless and dead as her blonde friend, her eyes not even betraying the slightest surprise at the visitors, though they were trained on the men's masks.

"..."

"She doesn't really talk much~"

Everything else felt so trivial to Mickey after Wada explained more about where they'd be heading. It sounded like a serial killer's wonderland! Where they could go and harness their skills and kill and kill as much as they would have liked! Oh, it was glorious!

Jumping around excitedly on one foot to the other, Mickey clapped his hands in excitement.

"Well, I threw away the belief of life being sacred when I stabbed a woman to death! I think I'm ready for hanging around a bunch of people who share that same mindset! Aren't you, Chrome?"

jFdXONv.jpg

Chrome was less enthused than his partner. Sure, as a serial killer being around others who shared your aspirations seemed like a dream come true. The same could have been said for any profession. But most other professions didn't have someone killing an innocent victim just to satisfy their own dark urges or just for shits and giggles.

Chrome knew full well they'd be staying around with people just as cuttthroat as the two of them or perhaps even more so. Which meant they'd have to be on their toes constantly if Mickey wanted to live long enough to survive Chrome's training to become the best serial killer and if Chrome wanted to return to his organization at some point.

JUST KEEP THE EXCITEMENT TO A MINIMUM, MICKEY. I WON'T HAVE YOU ACTING LIKE A FOOL WHEN WE MEET ROYALTY, YOU GOT THAT?

1BKVgiE.jpg

Mickey had to admit, he was a bit put off by how business-like his partner was taking the whole affair. They were going underwater to a world where scum made up most of the populace and someone like the two of them would be greatly accepted, heck with his list of casualties, Chrome would probably be the talk of the town!

He did have a point however. They hadn't run into this queen yet so who knows if she would appreciate Mickey spewing joy with every word.

"Okay, okay. I'll take it down a notch. But, c'mon Chrome! You gotta lighten up! I mean look at this place! Never did I think that I'd ever see someplace so beautiful and I'm just a rookie killer at the moment! Just think of all the people I could go to for guidance here! Their might be people here who've killed more than you and me combined! Isn't that just crazy?"

IF I WAS YOU? I WOULDN'T BE SO EAGER TO GO AROUND ASKING THE PEOPLE OF THIS PLACE FOR FAVORS. OTHERWISE, YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF AS A CORPSE FLOATING ALONG THE SHALLOW WAVES.

As the four continued to make their way forward, Ghostface and ChromeSkull stopped to look over Stella and Tsuribari as both of them approached.

"Died out at sea, huh? I gotta admit I'd be gloomy too. I mean dying at sea's gotta be one of the worst ways to go. You flap around and see the glimmer of sunlight fade away as you descend deeper and deeper..."

STOP. TALKING. WE DON'T NEED YOU OFFENDING ANYONE BEFORE WE EVEN GET A PLACE TO STAY HERE.

"Sheesh, I'm just trying to have a little bit of fun, Chrome! I don't recall Wada or Sal telling us about laws against that! Like take Stella here. You like our masks huh? Mine's supposed to represent a screaming face. Kinda like the ones my potential victims will have when they hear me on the phone or see me coming towards them. As for my partner's, his mask hides away ugly scars of battles long since past. His victims have left his face seriously messed up! Like, you'd need to be careful to not pry skin off when you'r taking that bad boy off-"

I APOLOGIZE FOR RUSHING BUT COULD YOU TAKE US TO SEE THE PRINCESS? I GET...ANTSY WHEN JUST STANDING AROUND.

TpYDqMC.png

Wadanohara grinned a little at Ghostface's enthusiasm, amused at the serial killer's reactions to the rest of the Red Sea. She let herself feel a rare moment of fondness and pride for her home, before glancing at Chromeskull to see his reaction. Hmm. She didn't expect him to run into the place with open arms and a joyous smile, but it looked like he was content to go along with how things were.

It amused her greatly to see the differences between Chrome and Ghostface. Where Ghostface obviously still had inexperience, overly eager to mingle with an entire community of killers who might stab him in the back, Chromeskull was cautious. Even with his deal with the Red Witch, the man was still unfazed, even venturing to try and get to know his benefactor to see what he would be in for.

"I like making my victims scream themselves, but killing them has gotten far too boring," the witch stated with a small pout in reply to Ghostface talking about his victims and his mask. "There is one prisoner that I have yet to get bored of or crack, though." Though Samekichi was boring her with his lusterless reactions nowadays, he was still... Special to her. That was one part of Wadanohara that she couldn't change about herself. No matter what had happened or how Sal had tried to make her forget, she was still irrationally fond of Samekichi in her own way.

I APOLOGIZE FOR RUSHING BUT COULD YOU TAKE US TO SEE THE PRINCESS? I GET...ANTSY WHEN JUST STANDING AROUND.

She blinked at Chromeskull's words, before nodding. "Of course it's okay! Let's go to Princess Mikotsu first, and afterwards I'll give you a tour~ Maybe we could go see the dungeons, I heard there was a recent skirmish with Tosatsu Kingdom at the coastline and we have a few captives left to question." Ah, she always liked having something to look forward to when she went home.

Sal_%28humanoid_form%29_39.png

"Of course! We should speed things up along here, we don't want to be waiting too long to get our honored guests some rooms~" And with that, the four began to head towards the palace once more, the white shark waving goodbye to the two lifeless figures who blinked at them blank faced.
Tsuribari_1.png
Stella_2.png

"..."
The two figures watched the small party leave, the blond boy sighing and returning to his book while his starfish companion stared after the vanishing shadows of the group of killers.
2njzf3m.png
It did not take the group long to reach what was once the palace of the Blue Sea, home of Princess Mikotsu's sister, Uomi. The white shark smiled, remembering the days of trickery that he had spent in this very palace as one of the court members, secretly plotting to take their 'peace' away from them since the very beginning. And that goal was finally achieved, through blood, sweat and tears.

"You're very cautious, aren't you, Chrome?" The red witch commented. "The Princess doesn't have many willing visitors now, so seeing you two would be a pleasant surprise. As long as the visitors are willing and can align with our goals, they're quite safe. Your partner could stand to be more careful around the people here, though."Ghostface's eagerness could be preyed upon by some of the more scheming and mischievous inhabitants. "It would do both of you well to bow before the Princess. Just a reminder~"

Sitting on the top floor, waiting ever so patiently, was their princess and the rightful ruler. Princess Mikotsu. Compared to Ghostface and Chrome, she probably seemed like a harmless little girl to them. Yet her magic was so powerful it could lock anyone in their worst nightmares forever. Long grayish-blue hair tied in ponytails, wearing her iconic skeleton motif kimono with bright reds and dull blues. The skeleton fish sitting on her head that acts as her aide... a familiar and welcoming sight.

Sal_%28humanoid_form%29_66.png

"Princess, we're home~ And we have some guests~"
TpYDqMC.png

Upon seeing the Princess Mikotsu reclining on her father's throne, Wadanohara advanced in front of their small group, sweeping into a low bow in front of the small princess with her hands clasped together. "Princess Mikotsu... We bring to you otherworldly visitors," the witch said with a small smile, raising her head to meet her red eyes with a single one. As always, a white bandage rested over the tiny princess' left eye.

latest

"..." The Princess looked out at the people bowing in front of her, before her one eye rested on Chromeskull and Ghostface. As if on cue, hearing Wadanohara's pleased words, Mikotsu seemed to raise an eyebrow, though half of her face was covered by white bandages. She stared at the two otherworldly visitors in silence, her expression unreadable. The fish skeleton resting on the left side of her head shifted, seeming piqued, but didn't utter anything for the moment.

"viSitOrs?" When she finally spoke, her voice was raspy and ragged sounding as always, sounding a little out of place with such a young face and voice. Mikotsu also stumbled on pronouncing the words and stressing the wrong syllables, but Wadanohara and Sal knew it was an improvement. Centuries ago, Mikotsu was hardly able to speak coherently, seemingly forgetting how to speak after being locked away in darkness for so long. "sTranGe... I hAve nOt hAd wIlLinG viSitOrs iN a lOng tImE..." Finally, a spark of curiosity was shown, and Wadanohara smiled.

"Who are these visitors, if I may ask, Lady Wadanohara?" A formal-sounding voice rang out, and if one looked closer, it was the fish skeleton on Mikotsu's head speaking. "The Princess is curious, but she might be pleased to work with them if they state their purpose."

Sal_%28humanoid_form%29_66.png

"Why, fish, they're here on vacation! They are people just like us and they want to learn from us~" Sal chuckled, friendly tone and all to the aide of the princess. "This is Ghostface and this is ChromeSkull," the white shark said, pointing to each man as he introduced them to the princess respectively. "We became good friends during the party, shame that I couldn't find anything information there of use to our situation."

Both Ghostface and ChromeSkull kept quiet as they continued to be lead along. Chromeskull did so because he knew better than to start a big ruckus over the ins and outs of this world. If they played their cards right, they'd be here for some time to come and maybe, just maybe, Mickey would learn to overcome his problem of 'talking too much' when he really should have just stuck to stabbing.

Devil knows their would be enough people here willing to lend a hand for 'lessons.' Not that ChromeSkull would be willing to trust most of the denizens here with the exceptions of Wada and Sal. He hadn't built up the organization that he had by blindly following others and the niceties they laid out for him. Mickey wasn't so well-versed. Going from being an able college student who had severe mental issues to a serial killer in the wings.

As Wada spoke up to him about meeting with the Princess, ChromeSkull pulled out his cellphone and typed up a message to respond.

I'M ALWAYS CAUTIOUS IN PLACES I DON'T FULLY UNDERSTAND. YOUR HOME SEEMS LIKE THE KIND OF PLACE THAT PEOPLE LIKE US WOULD THRIVE IN. BUT I'M NOT ABOUT TO BLINDLY DECLARE THAT WE'LL NOT FACE ANY OBSTACLES WHILE WE'RE HERE. MICKEY'S A LITTLE WET BEHIND THE EARS BUT ONCE HE'S HAD THE PROPER TRAINING? HE'LL LEAVE HERE A WORTHY SERIAL KILLER. MAYBE I'LL MAKE HIM MY SECOND IN COMMAND. BUT THAT'S NEITHER HERE NOR THERE. JUST LET US MEET YOUR PRINCESS.

Once the time finally came to meet royalty, ChromeSkull promptly took a knee to signify respect for the princess and her position. As Mickey hesitated to do the same, Chrome slammed him in the side with his elbow, using probably a bit more force than was required. Eventually, both killers were showing the princess the respect she deserved.

YOUR MAJESTY, WHAT SAL SAYS IS TRUE. IF YOU'D DESIRE OUR TRUE NAMES BEYOND OUR MONIKERS, THEN I SHALL GIVE THEM. FOR THEIR'LL BE NO SECRETS BETWEEN US. LEAST NOT WHILE YOU OFFER THE TWO OF US SANCTUARY. I AM JESSE CROMEANS AND HE IS MICKEY ALITIERI. WE WERE INTERESTED IN HEARING THAT YOUR DOMAIN WOULD BE RECEPTIVE TO PEOPLE LIKE MICKEY AND I. I HOPE TO TEACH MY PARTNER WHAT IT MEANS TO TAKE A LIFE. BUT TO DO IT WITH PURPOSE AND WITH POISE. I BELIEVE THIS IS THE PLACE FOR US TO DO SO.

Having said his piece, ChromeSkull slipped his phone away and rose back to his feet as Mickey did the same still rubbing his side.

"Yeah, I'm here because I like to kill and I want to learn how to do that better. Sal and Wada thought this would be a nice place to do so and here we are! Heh.."
~~~~

It was then that ChromeSkull(Jesse Cromeans) and the second killer to adopt the Ghostface moniker(Mickey Alitieri) were accepted into the fold as it were of the Red Sea. ChromeSkull was asked to watch over Mickey to make sure the younger inexperienced serial killer didn't get himself in too much trouble. But for as much fun as Mickey would have with all of his new friends who celebrated his murderous tendencies, the good times would eventually have to come to an end. ChromeSkull still had a business to run back home and while his assistant, Socket, kept things in check for the most part, he'd feel more comfortable if he was back on land. Ready to kill someone at a moment's notice and not just to teach Mickey a valuable lesson.

Eventually, the two said their goodbyes and departed, although they'd always have a means to contact Sal and Wada if the need ever arose. The same could have been said for the witch and the shark. Killers have to stick together right?

Which is why we come to the current scene where a young girl with green hair and red eyes is sprinting down an abandoned alleyway in the dead of night. Perfect night for a killing, isn't it? Let's see just how much our murdering duo has learned.

With her back literally up against the wall, the woman started to claw at the brick walls of the alley. One might have wondered why she didn't simply scream for help. Surely, even this late someone would come out and investigate the noise right? Well, that would have been the sensible thing to do had she not escaped from ChromeSkull's lair missing the ability to speak or make any sort of vocalization beyond a pathetic croaking. Her cellphone would surely be the next resort then! Just call 911 and have them take care of the menacing men in costumes running after you with knives. But Mickey had taken care of this and slipped the phone off her person after ChromeSkull had done the hard part and kidnapped her. Just another sign that perhaps all of the teaching Wada and Sal and Chrome had done was finally sinking in.

Now, she had gotten herself pinned into a spot that didn't seem too safe. Their was always the option to turn back and run around, hoping maybe the random stranger who's out for a midnight stroll might be keen on giving a helping hand. But their would be none of that, no second chances as a familiar black cloak drifted into the alleyway and two steel-toed boots seeped out from the jagged bottom of the robes, attached to a pair of black jeans as the only sort of light coming off the figure was the hunting knife they were running along the wall. The girl could see that she was in trouble and clearly recognized this dark figure as being one of her assailants. Seeing as how he had her trapped between the wall and a possible chance to run and alert someone to her plight, she'd ball up her fists and wailed relentlessly on the killer as they approached. The blows impacted with loud thuds and the killer actually stumbled back for a brief moment.

But this was just another ploy that had been taught, another lesson being put into use: Lure your victims into a false sense of security. Make them feel as if they have a possible chance to escape before finally springing the knife/machete/razor blades/hatchet/etc on them. Lashing upwards with the knife, the girl's chest was cut wide open, causing blood to squirt out like an ink-jet, coating the killer's white mask red. Using the last of her strength however, she'd push the killer up against the wall and slowly but surely tumbled to her knees and was soon reduced to crawling as she poked her head out of the alleyway, dragging a lengthy trail of blood behind her. Outside the alleyway was a freedom that would forever elude her, though a glimmer of hope would appear in the form of a late night jogger. But try as she might to call out to him, her death groans are not loud enough to be heard over the jogger's music. Having seen enough and not wanting his victim making more of a mess as she already had, the killer gripped her by the hair and pulled her back in and the less said about how they finished her off, the better as her body was left in a state far too grotesque to be described efficiently in the english language.

More to the point, a black hearse would have pulled up at the mouth of the alleyway and the driver could have been seen conversing with someone. But only the driver's voice could be heard and their was a good reason for that. As the passenger side door opened up, another figure adorned entirely in black stepped out with a cell-phone in one hand and a small duffle bag in the other. His fingers moved like a blur as he pressed down the keys.

JESUS CHRIST, MICKEY. WHEN I SAID MAKE A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION, I DIDN'T MEAN PAINT THE GODDAMN ALLEY WALLS WITH HER BLOOD. WAS THIS EVEN THE RIGHT GIRL? I TOLD YOU SHE WENT BACK TO JAPAN AND WE AIN'T GONNA SEE HER AGAIN!

The robed figure stood up from his carnage and turned to face his partner, the one known as ChromeSkull by the media and his organization of serial killers.

4ed152db88d6eb57ef9b03de6111d4cc-2385975-236-160.jpg

"Nah, it wasn't her, Chrome. You would think that after we searched through the police records for girls in the area who fit the very tight parameters of being sixteen, having green hair, and red eyes, we'd eventually get her! But I guess you're right. Still, doesn't sit well with me that we basically sat across from where she ate and even talked to her during that hotel thing! Yet, we didn't lay a hand on her. What kind of malarky is that-Ooh, what's in the bag?"

Annoyed by his partner's usual excitable nature, as it contrasted heavily with ChromeSkull's more professional one, he'd toss the bag towards Mickey and quickly started a new message on his cellphone.

IT'S YOUR OLD MASK. DUNNO WHY THE HELL YOU TOOK THAT ONE FROM THE POLICE STATION'S EVIDENCE ROOM. LOOKS UGLY AS SHIT COMPARED TO THE ORIGINAL ONE.

Grumbling under his breath, Mickey pulled down his hood and unstrapped the mask from his head. Reaching into the duffle bag, he'd pull out the traditional 'screaming ghost' one that Stu Macher and Billy Loomis had worn as he slipped it back onto his head.

"C'mon Chrome! It wasn't even that bad! I mean sure that Brandon James guy looked like a bad Jason Voorhees from Part 2 impersonator, but you gotta get with the times! Things are changing and we're getting left in the dust! We gotta adapt and the best way to do that is mix things up!"

I'M DOING JUST FINE IN THE 'OLD WAY'. NOW GET IN THE CAR, SINCE YOU PERFORMED SO WELL ON YOUR FIRST KILL, I'VE DECIDED I'M GONNA LET YOU HELP ME WITH SOMETHING.

Closing the phone up, ChromeSkull tapped on the passenger side window, and the driver quickly unlocked the doors. Opening them, Ghostface and Chrome sat in and Mickey eagerly leaned in to look over Chrome's shoulder as he pulled up a picture of...Some guy who seemed to have waaaay too much time on his hands.

"..What are we gonna do with him? I mean, I'm super happy I passed and all, but what's he gotta do with us?"

HIS NAME'S LESLIE MANCUSO, BUT HE'S TAKING ON THE MONIKER OF THE 'VERNON' LEGEND. TO HELP BUILD HIMSELF UP AS A POTENTIALLY BIG SLASHER LATER ON DOWN THE ROAD. HEARD ABOUT HIM THROUGH THE GRAPEVINE, THOUGHT MAYBE YOU TWO WOULD GET ALONG. YOU BOTH HAVE A KNACK FOR POINTING OUT...THINGS.

"..I dunno, he seems pretty weird to me."

83496677.jpg

AREN'T WE ALL? HEY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, MICKEY?

"I want to listen to the radio! If we're going out to meet this guy then I want some music to get me in the mood!"

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Hana, Mu and Atomyk
Status
Not open for further replies.