Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_mg8i4fUJaU1qf6dad.png

"YOU WON'T GET PAST ME THIS TIME, DAMNED DOOR! HOOOOH!"

With that, Saitama dramatically pressed the first button again.

@Atomyk @ WAKE ME UP​

Pressing the 1st switch once again resulted in--

(0) (0) (0)

The first and second light changed green. The third light stayed red.

[BCOLOR=#000000]@Verite @Alyto @Sen @Hana[/BCOLOR] @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers
tumblr_inline_mg8i4fUJaU1qf6dad.png

"YOU WON'T GET PAST ME THIS TIME, DAMNED DOOR! HOOOOH!"

With that, Saitama dramatically pressed the first button again.

@Atomyk @ WAKE ME UP​
tumblr_inline_n69z5yGTn81re9spw.png

Peashy punched Saitama in the gut, then smacked all the buttons till all of them were green.

@Atomyk @Verite

tumblr_inline_mg8i47iN7M1qf6dad.png

The only thing hurt seemed to be his pride.

@Alyto @Atomyk

Last edited:

(0) (0) (0)

Yeah, it was probably best to just do what Peashy was doing.

Pressing the 3rd switch would result in--

(0) (0) (0)

And then pressing the 2nd switch would result in--

(0) (0) (0)

Congratulations! Sort of. The door before you clicked unlocked. Finally.

@Verite @Alyto @Sen @Hana @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers

tumblr_inline_mfy8c6XMGd1qf6dad.png

"I totally had it..."

And so he never figured out the pattern. But he wasn't about to let that door have the last laugh! Even though it had already been unlocked and able to be opened, Saitama gave the barrier a strike that resulted in a BOOM, powerful enough to send it flying out of its place and into whatever was the nearest wall that would stop it, assuming it wouldn't just hit the floor instead, though rather than some full-forced punch or so, all Saitama did was an oddly angry flick of the wrist with a substantial amount of power behind it.

"... Alright, I'm good. Let's go."

With that, he began to walk down wherever this hall led to.

@Atomyk @Alyto @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Hana @Sen

(0) (0) (0)

Yeah, it was probably best to just do what Peashy was doing.

Pressing the 3rd switch would result in--

(0) (0) (0)

And then pressing the 2nd switch would result in--

(0) (0) (0)

Congratulations! Sort of. The door before you clicked unlocked. Finally.

@Verite @Alyto @Sen @Hana @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers
Well it was about time. Peashy opened the door and went through it.

"I totally had it..."

And so he never figured out the pattern. But he wasn't about to let that door have the last laugh! Even though it had already been unlocked and able to be opened, Saitama gave the barrier a strike that resulted in a BOOM, powerful enough to send it flying out of its place and into whatever was the nearest wall that would stop it, assuming it wouldn't just hit the floor instead, though rather than some full-forced punch or so, all Saitama did was an oddly angry flick of the wrist with a substantial amount of power behind it.

...or just walk through the now open doorway.

@Atomyk @Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Hana @Sen

xSKnqK4.png

"..."

Brad watched the squad of dipshits work in stoic silence, saying nothing. He didn't want to encourage their aimless shenanigans by joining in. Once one of them finally found some success and the door clicked open, he followed suit and made for the next room, gaze wandering down to his hand for a spell as he was distracted by something. The appendage was starting to quake and spasm erratically a bit, working in tandem with the migraine starting to pulse in the back of his skull.

Well, that was an easy fix. He reached into his pants pocket and produced a small blue capsule, cupping his palm to his mouth without hesitance and swallowing the pill.

Brad took some JOY!

Feeling nothing was better than feeling shitty.

@Atomyk @Alyto @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite @Hana @Sen

"I totally had it..."

Morrigan and Jezebel would've both had a bemused smirk on their faces as they watched Saitama do his magic. Following after them as the door opened.

After arriving...wherever they were, Kido decided to head towards the buildings. Seemed more safe than the forest, at least.

Activating her ability to go invisible in case anything weird happened, she just sorta followed the group.

Then there was some sort of light puzzle. Kido watched as the hero guy pressed the buttons, almost succeeded, and then failed miserably. Poor guy. But as it opened up, she made her way through the hallway as well.

@Atomyk @Alyto @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Hana @Sen @Verite @Jeremi

Following this ragtag bunch of misfits was easy, the red witch trailing behind the caped man, Sal, and Ghostface. Lagging behind them was Wadanohara herself and Chromeskull, the masked man that the witch had earlier taken an interest in. She only watched as Saitama and the others searched for clues, opening closets and containers and finding one note. Then the confusing set of switches that the others were toiling to solve, their frustrated expressions amusing the sea witch.

But she turned around as she felt Chromeskull's gaze on her, blinking up at him as he painfully made his way down the stairs. There was something strange about his movements, pain evident in them as he very nearly stumbled. As he showed her his message, Wadanohara blinked. She had not been a healer for centuries, her skills in it were no longer as vaunted as they had once been. However, knowledge was knowledge. In some dusty corner of the witch's mind, healing spells still lay unused, but not forgotten, leftovers of her days when the sea waters ran blue and not bloody red.

Still, she usually preferred to keep those who were hurting suffering, watch and listen to their expressions and exclamations of pain. Chromeskull, however, was not one of those who looked like he would be fun to torture. And seeing as she had already admitted he was interesting earlier, she eyed him with a slight grin. "I don't know what to treat if you don't tell or show me, Chromeskull. But I know how to numb the pain enough that it wouldn't cause you to stumble like this." As she spoke she still followed the others, hearing Saitama's frustration at the puzzle that was laid out before him but ignoring him and Sal for the time being. Until it was solved, then she would follow behind them.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Sen @Verite @Jeremi @Alyto @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay

roLnfd6.png

"People like you guys always expect the worst of me! That's too bad... maybe I should work on my image? Not that I'm not the cutest bear on two legs! I'll see you boys and girls once you're inside!"

The monitor shut off.

Heading up the stairs, you find that all doors are closed off from you but one, herding you down a specific path. It's not long before you reach a circular room with a lone desk in the middle.

8HvuOI1.jpg

At the desk stood a cardboard standee.

24XDHek.png

"Heyoooo!" said Monokuma's high-pitch voice throughout the room. "The first stop on our tour honors one of my favorite students, the Lone Wolf. I got to execute her once! They said the wedding was to die for. She-- Oh, wait a second! That's not the right one at all! It's been so long since some chumps were here, I forgot how most of this worked!"

Slowly, the cardboard lowered into the ground, soon to be replaced by a life-size action figure of a young girl carrying a sword.

MTxy5mb.png

A sound clip of a young girl's voice echoed throughout the room: "All men must die Cole, yet also all men must serve. Valar Morghulis...Valar Dohaeris."

"A spunky thing, isn't she? She's right, you know-- well, she's one to talk. She's died enough times now that even I'm bored of it! The thing is, we all die some day, some of us way faster than others! It's really not hard! I mean, one of you could just drop dead right now, maybe...? How about that?"

The shutters behind you would close shut and Monokuma's laughter would echo throughout the room. "Whatever you lamers are here for, I just can't wait to meet you..."

The desk and the figurine of the Lone Wolf would begin to spin in place. "Better hope for no whammies!" Soon, the plastic girl was just a blur. The floor below you would light up and divide itself into sections like a large pie chart. "Could you be a doll and each of you stand on an individual space? If not, I could just pour gas into the room or something, and that would be boring!"

Idoun had recovered somewhat during Monokuma's spiel, but she was still having trouble walking on her own. "I will STRIKE FEAR into this BEAR CREATURE," she managed to utter defiantly.

@york @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective

The door would fly off its hinges and soar into the next room, going until it smashed into an obstruction. An obstruction that yelled out in pain. As you stepped out of the hallway to check out who or what was hit, you find yourselves walking on a long lonely bridge suspended above a deep pit of darkness. Curiously, there sits a circle of podiums on top of the bridge.

H0luTPx.png

Beyond here, there's a long gap in the bridge where a smaller walkway sits suspended between this half of the bridge and the other half.

"Captain-Commander Kieran... did not see that coming..."

Groaning, the red knight you were looking for in the first place moves out from under the heavy door on top of him. He looks up at your group with a dazed expression.

SQwEqO8.png

"Huh? A lot of you look familiar... Oh! The mage and the shark! That's right..." Groaning, the red-haired got up to his feet and patted at his chest armor. "This costume just saved my life! Guess I got good luck, huh? Oh, well, that door did hit me... that's not very lucky..." Shaking his head, the man looked around the spacious room. "So, any of you know how you get here? I was, ah... hiding from some of those Prinnies in the offices when I got pulled into some kind of portal. You know..."

Crossing his arms, Kieran looked back to your group. "... This place is kind of a special place. I can't help but feel it was where we ended up for a reason. But what could it mean...?"

[BCOLOR=#000000]@Verite @Alyto @Sen @Hana[/BCOLOR] @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay @Jeremi

The door would fly off its hinges and soar into the next room, going until it smashed into an obstruction. An obstruction that yelled out in pain. As you stepped out of the hallway to check out who or what was hit, you find yourselves walking on a long lonely bridge suspended above a deep pit of darkness. Curiously, there sits a circle of podiums on top of the bridge.

H0luTPx.png

Beyond here, there's a long gap in the bridge where a smaller walkway sits suspended between this half of the bridge and the other half.

Groaning, the red knight you were looking for in the first place moves out from under the heavy door on top of him. He looks up at your group with a dazed expression.

SQwEqO8.png

"Huh? A lot of you look familiar... Oh! The mage and the shark! That's right..." Groaning, the red-haired got up to his feet and patted at his chest armor. "This costume just saved my life! Guess I got good luck, huh? Oh, well, that door did hit me... that's not very lucky..." Shaking his head, the man looked around the spacious room. "So, any of you know how you get here? I was, ah... hiding from some of those Prinnies in the offices when I got pulled into some kind of portal. You know..."

Crossing his arms, Kieran looked back to your group. "... This place is kind of a special place. I can't help but feel it was where we ended up for a reason. But what could it mean...?"

[BCOLOR=#000000]@Verite @Alyto @Sen @Hana[/BCOLOR] @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay @Jeremi

"Through a portal,we stumbled upon it because the girl called Rita had been killed." Jezebel replied. "And I think I know what this thing is supposed to be."

"It's an extravagant courtroom." Morrigan added. "The question is darling...who's the one that's going to stand trial?"

roLnfd6.png

"People like you guys always expect the worst of me! That's too bad... maybe I should work on my image? Not that I'm not the cutest bear on two legs! I'll see you boys and girls once you're inside!"

The monitor shut off.

Heading up the stairs, you find that all doors are closed off from you but one, herding you down a specific path. It's not long before you reach a circular room with a lone desk in the middle.

8HvuOI1.jpg

24XDHek.png

"Heyoooo!" said Monokuma's high-pitch voice throughout the room. "The first stop on our tour honors one of my favorite students, the Lone Wolf. I got to execute her once! They said the wedding was to die for. She-- Oh, wait a second! That's not the right one at all! It's been so long since some chumps were here, I forgot how most of this worked!"

Slowly, the cardboard lowered into the ground, soon to be replaced by a life-size action figure of a young girl carrying a sword.

MTxy5mb.png

A sound clip of a young girl's voice echoed throughout the room: "All men must die Cole, yet also all men must serve. Valar Morghulis...Valar Dohaeris."

"A spunky thing, isn't she? She's right, you know-- well, she's one to talk. She's died enough times now that even I'm bored of it! The thing is, we all die some day, some of us way faster than others! It's really not hard! I mean, one of you could just drop dead right now, maybe...? How about that?"

The shutters behind you would close shut and Monokuma's laughter would echo throughout the room. "Whatever you lamers are here for, I just can't wait to meet you..."

The desk and the figurine of the Lone Wolf would begin to spin in place. "Better hope for no whammies!" Soon, the plastic girl was just a blur. The floor below you would light up and divide itself into sections like a large pie chart. "Could you be a doll and each of you stand on an individual space? If not, I could just pour gas into the room or something, and that would be boring!"

Idoun had recovered somewhat during Monokuma's spiel, but she was still having trouble walking on her own. "I will STRIKE FEAR into this BEAR CREATURE," she managed to utter defiantly.

@york @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective
tumblr_inline_msxa38SaTl1qz4rgp.png

Oh god no.

Oh god in heaven no, this couldn't be happening.

He couldn't be back here, not again, not after the island disaster.

The bear couldn't be back, not with what had happened last time. She was dead.

Junko Enoshima... is dead! Monokuma doesn't... exist anymore... So why? Why is he here of all places...?

Hajime's throat felt tight as he looked up at the screen, absorbing both the sight before him and the reality of the situation.

This wasn't Murder anymore.

This was Monokuma's game of death now, and they were the slaves forced to play.

"Dammit... Why did you guys have to come into this room...?" His eyes darted around the room, accusations forming in them that condemned all his companions. All except for Slavya.

"No, it doesn't matter..." Already, he could feel that old, shadowy presence forming at the back of his mind, itching to take over once again. They needed to get out of here as fast as possible, before things became worse. Before he comes back again as well... "Get ready... One of us is going to..."

His eyes moved to Slavya, a hint of fear for her in them, before closing as he took a place in the pie. Please... Let her be safe... Even if I have to go in her place...

@york @DapperDogman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @The Great Detective

roLnfd6.png

The monitor shut off.

8HvuOI1.jpg

24XDHek.png

MTxy5mb.png

tumblr_inline_msxa38SaTl1qz4rgp.png

Oh god no.

Oh god in heaven no, this couldn't be happening.

He couldn't be back here, not again, not after the island disaster.

The bear couldn't be back, not with what had happened last time. She was dead.

Junko Enoshima... is dead! Monokuma doesn't... exist anymore... So why? Why is he here of all places...?

Hajime's throat felt tight as he looked up at the screen, absorbing both the sight before him and the reality of the situation.

This wasn't Murder anymore.

This was Monokuma's game of death now, and they were the slaves forced to play.

"Dammit... Why did you guys have to come into this room...?" His eyes darted around the room, accusations forming in them that condemned all his companions. All except for Slavya.

"No, it doesn't matter..." Already, he could feel that old, shadowy presence forming at the back of his mind, itching to take over once again. They needed to get out of here as fast as possible, before things became worse. Before he comes back again as well... "Get ready... One of us is going to..."

His eyes moved to Slavya, a hint of fear for her in them, before closing as he took a place in the pie. Please... Let her be safe... Even if I have to go in her place...

@york @DapperDogman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @The Great Detective
You know, Neo could just make an illusion of herself walking into her spot, but for some reason, Neo wanted to see where this would play out. Guess a part of her "bad side" still remained even after the events at the camp. Taking her parasol out, which was also recolored to darker colors to go with her new outfit, she opened it up and held it above herself as she stepped over to her spot.

@york @DapperDogman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician

Paladin was incredibly confused, and needed to catch up, could the GM please send Sarah somewhere?

@School issues @Holiday Season Issues @Atomyk @I am so sorry about that.

Following this ragtag bunch of misfits was easy, the red witch trailing behind the caped man, Sal, and Ghostface. Lagging behind them was Wadanohara herself and Chromeskull, the masked man that the witch had earlier taken an interest in. She only watched as Saitama and the others searched for clues, opening closets and containers and finding one note. Then the confusing set of switches that the others were toiling to solve, their frustrated expressions amusing the sea witch.

But she turned around as she felt Chromeskull's gaze on her, blinking up at him as he painfully made his way down the stairs. There was something strange about his movements, pain evident in them as he very nearly stumbled. As he showed her his message, Wadanohara blinked. She had not been a healer for centuries, her skills in it were no longer as vaunted as they had once been. However, knowledge was knowledge. In some dusty corner of the witch's mind, healing spells still lay unused, but not forgotten, leftovers of her days when the sea waters ran blue and not bloody red.

Still, she usually preferred to keep those who were hurting suffering, watch and listen to their expressions and exclamations of pain. Chromeskull, however, was not one of those who looked like he would be fun to torture. And seeing as she had already admitted he was interesting earlier, she eyed him with a slight grin. "I don't know what to treat if you don't tell or show me, Chromeskull. But I know how to numb the pain enough that it wouldn't cause you to stumble like this." As she spoke she still followed the others, hearing Saitama's frustration at the puzzle that was laid out before him but ignoring him and Sal for the time being. Until it was solved, then she would follow behind them.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Sen @Verite @Jeremi @Alyto @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay
ChromeSkull was at the very least glad the girl had been willing to help. He had never seen genuine magic performed before. But he just hoped that this witch had something she could use to dull the pain of his burns. But as she explained to him that she was not sure of what exactly was bothering him, ChromeSkull figured it would probably be appropriate for him to remove his mask. Gripping onto it, he'd pull it off and tossed it to the ground as he glanced down at the witch with his one good eye.

FnQuPCY.jpg

ACID...BURNED MY FACE...USED PAINKILLERS TO DULL THE PAIN...LOST THEM WHEN WE WENT THROUGH THE PORTAL.

He hoped that was enough of an explanation as the girl needed. He wasn't going to stand around and explain his whole life-story when she stated she could numb the pain. Right now, that's all that concerned the slasher at the moment as he typed up another message.

DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO. JUST MAKE THE PAIN STOP.

H0luTPx.png

SQwEqO8.png

latest

Looking over his shoulder to make sure ChromeSkull hadn't fallen too far behind, Mickey continued forward and glanced at the red knight.

"Special? If you mean by having annoying puzzles to shift through before we actually got to move forward then sure! Which by the way, heeeey sorry-not sorry I let you solve that thing by yourself back there. Never been good with puzzles. You did great though, getting us this far!" He'd say giving Saitama and Sal a thumbs-up for the work they put in on that switch obstacle.

"..Well, Jez pretty much summed it up perfectly but yeah. Girl died, you were mentioned, we went to find you, ended up here. Still in one piece thankfully."

Running a hand through his hair, Mickey shuddered a little at the mention of a trial. He wanted to be caught so he could have an extravagant trial played on all the news programs. But, this wasn't his world and he hadn't done anything wrong. At least not on a murder anybody level.

"I'm more curious as to who sees himself as being judge and for what..?"

@Jeremi @Verite @OrlandoBloomers @Sen @Hana @Atomyk

_44196018_stardust_yvaine203152.jpg

A lot had happened, in such a short time... Too much for Yvaine to properly react to it all because Sav had been being a lazy little shit that was too busy to post. An alleged 'Murder mystery' game was announced to occur, only for her and the other guests to be ushered to their rooms and later find out that a real murder had taken place. The sight was absolutely devastating, and Yvaine covered her mouth with a single hand, sympathy washing over her. No one deserved to die that young...

So, naturally(even if she was reluctant to be a pawn in some wretched game like this), the North Star began examining the crime scene for any more clues or evidence, practically ignoring the portal that had opened up altogether. Maybe the others had missed something...-

Of course, naturally, the blonde accidentally bumped into someone while she was searching intently for evidence.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there..." she apologized to Sarah. It was likely that anyone else would have felt sheepish about doing this, but not Yvaine. "I don't suppose you've had any luck finding anything..." the words trailed off, and the star realized that she didn't know this female's name. Oops.

@The Silver Paladin @Atomyk @peopleinvestigatingorsomething​

Status
Not open for further replies.