Status
Not open for further replies.
Idoun stepped over to Gaster, still holding out her hand. "The key, please."

ZQPkCze.png

"Hmm?" Monokuma fixed Papyrus an amused look. "Are you saying I'm gonna have a bad time?" If anyone was going to have a bad time, it would be Peashy, for when she hugged Monokuma...

Zc2siD0.gif

The bear would explode! Whether it hit Peashy or not, a new Monokuma would descend from the cieling. "Don't touch the merchandise! I have tons of sexy back-ups at least! Aaaanyway~ I'm not here to hurt anyone you cynical grumps! I may be a peaceful despair inducing bear, but all of you...? Oh, so violent! Destroying my poor Arya figurine! Breaking down my beautiful door! You bunch of lumps, it's as if you're all here to raid me!"

Pointing a paw at Mickey, Monokuma grinned. "I mean, look at you. Pointing a scary gun my way... do you feel powerful holding that? Do you get all hot and bothered to hold a man's fate at the tip of your finger? I can sense it, you know... the look of a natural killer. You and your friend like to spill blood, don't you?"

dJXdWIc.png

"You appreciate a good murder, don't ya? You understand the fine art that goes into every brutal slaying... You can remove the life from someone's fat fleshy body in so many ways, it's almost cruel that a single death game can't go through them all! Imagine the ones where the victim is aware they are about to die? Say they are staring into the eyes of their killer as he squeezes at their neck, isn't that horrific? That victim has to have their murderer be the last thing they see as they slowly die! Now that is is despair, chumps!"

"Cut the nonsense and tell us why we're here!" Kieran exclaimed, taking a few threatening steps forward. "Did you bring us here? Is this meant to be a... to be death game of some kind?"

PVXra2i.png

"Jeez, you host some death games and people assume that's all you do! I have a life, you know! Thing is, I have no idea why any of you are here!" Monokuma held up the circular device. "This just happened to show up! I know a guy or two who has one. Interesting, huh?"

"Oh..." Idoun looked upon the device, recognizing it now. "STRANGE PATHETIC BEAR, I swiped that MAGICAL DRAGONSTONE from Jade's desk, the OVERLORD OF THE HOTEL. I would like you to give it back, please."

"Oh, really now? Hmm..." Monokuma tossed the device between his hands. "Beary interesting. Wonder what that means?" Monokuma seemed to be asking all of you.

[BCOLOR=#000000]@Verite @Alyto @Sen @Hana[/BCOLOR] @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective @Krieg @C.T.
Cue Peashy being blown back by the explosion.

tumblr_inline_nsuohiUZ511re9spw_540.png

"Whoa, bears explode too?"

tumblr_inline_nsuoaffa3H1re9spw_540.png

"Everything is blowing up! It's so cool!"
Continued from here.

CHAPTER THREE
"The Feast"

"Make you participate in a..."

Sn1uqaN.png

"Do I look like I have time for that?! Do you know how late it is!?"

Monokuma had raised his arms into the air and jumped up on to the seat of his thrown. He aimed a glare down at the group. "I really am having an abysmal time with you lot! For your information, ugly, I take lots of stuff seriously!" He aimed that last sentence at Gaster. He lowered his arms and crossed them in front of his plump chest. "For example, I am seriously thinking of dropping a ton of bricks on you bunch of grumps! For a know-it-all, you don't have all your facts straight. Might want to get that check out! Making things easier is not how I operate-- You'll find I'm really hard to snuff out."

7C2nF1r.png

"Like a cute and cuddly cockroach."

Looking at Mickey now, Monokuma grinned once again. "Your friend's right. Stabbing me won't do much. Stabbing someone else might be real interesting, though!"

As Mickey backed off, Monokuma looked to Kieran. "You're with the Coalition, right? You're lucky I don't give into my violent urges and, I don't know, make a bunch of people kill you or something. Those people just tend to make me do that! You dumb salmons don't have to worry, though, I have something different in mind. We're gonna get real shady up in here. It's time for some bear mafia business." It's hard to tell if he's serious about the bear mafia thing. "You'll have your device back, but you'll have to forget about this place. For get me too! I am not the bear you're looking for, and all that! You just go back where you came from and leave me all by my beary self."

roLnfd6.png

"I don't know if it even occurred to you guys, but isn't it interesting Jade had this device in the first place? Something that bring you here to me? I don't care about that guy, so whatever you do with that info is up to you!"

Monokuma casually tossed the device to Kieran, who caught it deftly. He seemed hesitant about this for a moment, but eventually nodded. "Good," Monokuma said, moving to sit back down. "I can see it on your dumb faces-- you want to ask more questions. You want to know more. People like you guys are always demanding more. Well, I'm not giving more! That's all you'll get from me! Figure it out yourselves for once!"

Kieran looked around the room once before going ahead and pressing the button in the middle of the device. A portal like before opened up, swallowing those present inside. Aside from Monokuma, of course.

You would be ejected back into the hotel hallway. The portal to head back to that world was gone now, seemingly only staying open untilt he device was pressed a second time. There, a Prinny was waiting, who jumped in surprise at your appearance. "Woah, doods! Boss told me to get you guys... Says he needs you all back at the party! The feast will start soon and Lady Melodia will be upset if there are too many empty seats, dudes!"

"I'll put this back where it belongs," Kieran said, giving Idoun a pointed look. The woman was silent for now. "And finally I'll get my name on that damn guest list. Once I get back, some of you need to talk to me about the events of this evening."

As Kieran left, the Prinny seemed to scratch its head with its fin. "Dood, was that the guy we were supposed to catch? Oh well." The Prinny would then lead the way back to the banquet hall, grabbing anyone lurking in the hallways along the way.

When you arrived, Jade was on the stage, directing the crowd of guests into the ballroom. "We'll need everyone into the ballroom while we set up the seating arrangements. Lady Melodia has specified a certain arrangement for the feast! We have provided... some extra entertainment in the ballroom for the meantime."

Shuffled along into the ballroom, you spot a karaoke machine set up on the dance floor. Currently on the mic was a girl with strawberry blonde hair that looked too big for her shoulders to carry.

I3CoSll.png

"Heyaaaa! Sorry for arriving fashionably late! Hopefully a lot of you know me, for I'm the multiverse's soon to be most famous fashion icon! Who wants on the mic tooooniiiight~!" Her right hand -- the one holding the mic -- is gloved, while her left is not. She happily hops up and down, waiting for someone to take part.

Nearby, Rowen is around, but he's not serving drinks anymore. It's hard not to notice the melancholy look on his face.

Idoun stalks off toward a corner of the room, a blank stare on her face all the while.

~CAST LIST~
@Alyto as Peashy [Hyperdimension Neptunia]
@Hazel-rah as Jeen [Super Mario RPG (AU)]
@The Yuletide Tactician as Hajime Hinata [Danganronpa]

@Savannah-Clause as Yvaine [Stardust] and 'Ryan' Duchannes [Caster Chronicles]
@Forrest as Jacket [Hotline Miami]
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
as Ghostface [Scream] and ChromeSkull [Laid to Rest]
@DapperDogman as The Bogeyman [Silent Hill] and Papyrus [Undertale (AU)]
@Verite as Saitama [One Punch Man]
@Mighty Roman as Gilderoy Lockhart [Harry Potter] and Osgood [Doctor Who]
@Saint Guillotine as Sweet [Buffy the Vampire Slayer] and Isayama Yomi [Ga-Rei Zero]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Missy [Doctor Who]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as W.D. Gaster [Undertale]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as The 11th Doctor and The 6th Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Jeremi as Mephista [Marvel Comics] and Morrigan Aensland [Darkstalkers]
@The Great Detective as Neopolitan [RWBY]
@The Silver Paladin as Sarah Cheng [Fallout]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Coraline Fenn [Fallout]
@Gen. Magic Senpai as Kiritsugu Emiya and Gilgamesh [Fate Zero/Stay Night]
@Kaykay as Tsubomi Kido [Kagerou Project]
@C.T. as Anya Corazon [Marvel Comics] and Kilgrave [MCU]

@OrlandoBloomers as Death of the Endless [Sandman] and Brad Armstrong [Lisa]
@Lizzy as Arisu [Original Character]
@CCC Kouhai as Mary [Dreaming Mary]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cirno [Touhou]
@york as Yulia and Slavya [Everlasting Summer]
@Raven as Raven A. Roth and Rose Wilson [Teen Titans]
@Mari as Jen Yu [Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon]
@Sen as Sal/Syakesan [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]

@Sav as Mathilda and Leon [Leon The Professional]
@Arlathina as Morrighan [Mabinogi/Celtic Mythology]
@Hana as Wadanohara [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@Librarian Cat as Nyanta [Log Horizon]

@Krieg as Lena Oxton/Tracer [Overwatch]​
Now that they're back at the party, Peashy was confused on how they all got back.

tumblr_inline_myeraqYlWu1re9spw.png

"Umm... what's going on?"

@anybody

kPAfSv1.png

Junko gave Saitama and Sarah a thumbs up. She was too caught up in the moment to really register the vault suit, but Junko did think it seemed familiar to her. "Ahuh, really? That's great!" Junko raised the mic up to her mouth. "Junko Enoshima presentiiiing...!" Covering the mic with her hand, Junko leaned toward the pair and asked, "Hey, uh, names? Oh, and any requests?"

@Verite @The Silver Paladin

kPAfSv1.png

Junko gave Saitama and Sarah a thumbs up. She was too caught up in the moment to really register the vault suit, but Junko did think it seemed familiar to her. "Ahuh, really? That's great!" Junko raised the mic up to her mouth. "Junko Enoshima presentiiiing...!" Covering the mic with her hand, Junko leaned toward the pair and asked, "Hey, uh, names? Oh, and any requests?"

"I am Sarah Cheng with the title Paladin." Sarah said giving her full rank along with her name. She thought for a bit, and didn't really know any songs. She just named one. "Uh, Cole Porter's Anything Goes, maybe?"

She was also sure that name was familiar. Maybe Riley had mentioned it before?

kPAfSv1.png

tumblr_nygm54IopY1rble98o1_250.png

"Saitama," the hero said, introducing himself.

"And uh... Well, hm. I don't really know a lot of songs that would be suited for karaoke. I might have one in mind, but uh... Hmm, it's... a little rocky if you get what I mean. And I think only I'd be able to sing it as well. Either way, I guess I'll just go with whatever gets chosen in the end if nothing else."

@Atomyk @The Silver Paladin

ctbboOA.png

"Paladin, huh? That's a great title, I think! But I wonder... are you looking for a new title? Say... the Ultimate Karaoke Singer?" Nodding, she turned to Saitama. "Well, Sarah here asked first, so let's hope you have a good follow-up performance!" Junko turned to the Prinny assisting her and had them change to the song Sarah had requested. Then, she brought the mic back up to her mouth.

"Junko Enoshima presentiiiing... Sarah Cheng! She's a Paladin who's down for anything." She was trying to be cute by incorporating the song name in Sarah's introduction, not really realizing it could be taken the wrong way.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite

"Unfortunately not. That's a... real talking bear. Well..." Kieran crossed his arms, deep in thought. "This could mean a number of things. If we want answers, we'll have to check this out!" Kieran stepped into the elevator. Once everyone had piled in, it would automatically start to rise.

The figurine of the girl was now little more than melted plastic. Nice job, Tracer!

As the item was grabbed by Gaster first, he'd find it to be a red key. Once Idoun noticed he had it, her eyes went wide. "FOOLISH BEING. That KEY OF WONDER is not for your PRIMITIVE HANDS to HOLD." She'd hold out her hand, waiting for him to hand it back.

Both elevators would rise into the same room at the same time, both groups now combined into one. The surrounding room was what appeared to be a sterile white lab of sorts. Blue containers sat nearby.

S4We6aM.jpg

In front of the containers was a throne, where Monokuma sat waiting. On his lap was the circular device Idoun had pressed to bring you all here.

JkB40Co.png

"Say hi to my humble bear cave! If you don't know already, I'm Monokuma, the world's most alluring mystery!" He stared at you, a grin plastered on his face. "Ahh~ It can't be a new school year yet!" Taking on a more pensive look, the bear rubbed his chin. "So, you guys, let's get to know each other a bit better. Let's get intimate. Just why are you trespassing on my facility?"

"Your facility!" Kieran angrily aimed a finger Monokuma's way. "You shouldn't even be here! How did you even... We thought you'd disappeared..."

Monokuma shook his head. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Such a dumb salmon you are. Do you even know how to breathe? I get a bodacious new body and you'd think I would just conveniently disappear? How dissatisfying would that be?"

[BCOLOR=#000000]@Verite @Alyto @Sen @Hana[/BCOLOR] @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective @Krieg @C.T.
Sal_%28shark_form%29_3.png

Sal had remained quiet throughout the whole ordeal. As soon as the door had opened thanks to the spectacular button-mashing. The gathering of people was faced with a bear. But Sal had a feeling it wasn't just any normal bear, it was talking. And it exploded when that little girl had hugged it. Reminding him of the penguins, the vibe that the bear gave off was eerie and made the white shark shudder. Even when knives and guns were pointed at it - courtesy of Ghostface - it didn't seem to flinch. It had the attitude of a killer. Was it behind the murder as well?​
When you arrived, Jade was on the stage, directing the crowd of guests into the ballroom. "We'll need everyone into the ballroom while we set up the seating arrangements. Lady Melodia has specified a certain arrangement for the feast! We have provided... some extra entertainment in the ballroom for the meantime."

Shuffled along into the ballroom, you spot a karaoke machine set up on the dance floor. Currently on the mic was a girl with strawberry blonde hair that looked too big for her shoulders to carry.​

I3CoSll.png

"Heyaaaa! Sorry for arriving fashionably late! Hopefully a lot of you know me, for I'm the multiverse's soon to be most famous fashion icon! Who wants on the mic tooooniiiight~!" Her right hand -- the one holding the mic -- is gloved, while her left is not. She happily hops up and down, waiting for someone to take part.

Nearby, Rowen is around, but he's not serving drinks anymore. It's hard not to notice the melancholy look on his face.

Idoun stalks off toward a corner of the room, a blank stare on her face all the while.​

Sal_%28shark_form%29_15.png

Eh? Who was she? He blinked his eyes and was suddenly faced with a girl with the oddest fashion sense. He backed away into the crowd of people, he couldn't sing, much less hold a microphone. Sal had no idea where he was, he needed to get his bearings first.

Sarah and Yvaine would notice a number of Prinnies congregating around the lobby. Upon entering, they'd find that the body of Rita was gone and that the blood had been cleaned up. The Prinnies moved about the room, cleaning the other various disturbances. Coming down the stairs was Rowen, who made a beeline for the pair once he spotted them.

F0AaUdp.png

"Grim business, this is." The old man sighed deeply. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a sewing needle. "The body was moved to a more acceptable location... As the blood was being cleaned, this needle was found laying in the blood. I was not... close to the young girl, but I do know it likely she wasn't the sewing type."

@The Silver Paladin @Savannah-Clause
Sarah nodded. "Thank you, sir. That helps a lot." Sarah took the needle, and twirled it around. She looked at Yvaine. "Oh, uh, My name's Sarah. Sarah Cheng, if you were wondering. Pleasure to meet you."

@Savannah-Clause

With a single owlish blink, Yvaine's eyes drifted to Rowen, and she was temporarily distracted from talking to Sarah. Instead, she heard out the old man, her eyes immediately moving to the sewing needle in the new arrival's hand. So... A sewing needle? Less gruesome a weapon or possession than a blade of glass, I suppose... Seeming to consider this, the blonde spoke up once again. "So, I suppose that the question that that leaves is who is the sewing type," she mused aloud. Trying to think this over, the North Star glanced at Sarah, who had taken the needle and appeared to be carelessly twirling it about. This rubbed the star up the wrong way, and a small frown crossed her lips. "Be careful, would you? Carelessly twirling a piece of evidence to a murder about isn't going to get us anywhere."

...Welp. There was that sass and attitude again.

Trying to keep her attitude to a minimum, the blonde slowly shook her head, sighing slightly, herself. "..Right. My name's Yvaine. Now, how about we actually do something useful and--"

And... Get ushered to the party again. Of course.
Continued from here.

CHAPTER THREE
"The Feast"

Sn1uqaN.png

Monokuma had raised his arms into the air and jumped up on to the seat of his thrown. He aimed a glare down at the group. "I really am having an abysmal time with you lot! For your information, ugly, I take lots of stuff seriously!" He aimed that last sentence at Gaster. He lowered his arms and crossed them in front of his plump chest. "For example, I am seriously thinking of dropping a ton of bricks on you bunch of grumps! For a know-it-all, you don't have all your facts straight. Might want to get that check out! Making things easier is not how I operate-- You'll find I'm really hard to snuff out."

7C2nF1r.png

Looking at Mickey now, Monokuma grinned once again. "Your friend's right. Stabbing me won't do much. Stabbing someone else might be real interesting, though!"

As Mickey backed off, Monokuma looked to Kieran. "You're with the Coalition, right? You're lucky I don't give into my violent urges and, I don't know, make a bunch of people kill you or something. Those people just tend to make me do that! You dumb salmons don't have to worry, though, I have something different in mind. We're gonna get real shady up in here. It's time for some bear mafia business." It's hard to tell if he's serious about the bear mafia thing. "You'll have your device back, but you'll have to forget about this place. For get me too! I am not the bear you're looking for, and all that! You just go back where you came from and leave me all by my beary self."

roLnfd6.png

"I don't know if it even occurred to you guys, but isn't it interesting Jade had this device in the first place? Something that bring you here to me? I don't care about that guy, so whatever you do with that info is up to you!"

Monokuma casually tossed the device to Kieran, who caught it deftly. He seemed hesitant about this for a moment, but eventually nodded. "Good," Monokuma said, moving to sit back down. "I can see it on your dumb faces-- you want to ask more questions. You want to know more. People like you guys are always demanding more. Well, I'm not giving more! That's all you'll get from me! Figure it out yourselves for once!"

Kieran looked around the room once before going ahead and pressing the button in the middle of the device. A portal like before opened up, swallowing those present inside. Aside from Monokuma, of course.

You would be ejected back into the hotel hallway. The portal to head back to that world was gone now, seemingly only staying open untilt he device was pressed a second time. There, a Prinny was waiting, who jumped in surprise at your appearance. "Woah, doods! Boss told me to get you guys... Says he needs you all back at the party! The feast will start soon and Lady Melodia will be upset if there are too many empty seats, dudes!"

"I'll put this back where it belongs," Kieran said, giving Idoun a pointed look. The woman was silent for now. "And finally I'll get my name on that damn guest list. Once I get back, some of you need to talk to me about the events of this evening."

As Kieran left, the Prinny seemed to scratch its head with its fin. "Dood, was that the guy we were supposed to catch? Oh well." The Prinny would then lead the way back to the banquet hall, grabbing anyone lurking in the hallways along the way.

Shuffled along into the ballroom, you spot a karaoke machine set up on the dance floor. Currently on the mic was a girl with strawberry blonde hair that looked too big for her shoulders to carry.

I3CoSll.png

Idoun stalks off toward a corner of the room, a blank stare on her face all the while.

~CAST LIST~

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
@Saint Guillotine as Sweet [Buffy the Vampire Slayer] and Isayama Yomi [Ga-Rei Zero]

Yvaine didn't know about everyone else, but this was the very last place she wanted to be. Why couldn't there be a Babylon Candle somewhere she could use to simply return to the sky? That was all she wanted, for heck's sake... Just some peace....

Ha. Like that was ever going to happen.

Shaking her head, the blonde just tried to stick to herself, not even the slightest sign of light coming from her. Yeah, she had to be in a pretty sour mood, if she wasn't even shining at all. But, her mood didn't matter. Not then. All that mattered was getting this ridiculous and frustrating murder party business done with so she could go back to the closest thing to a home that she had. If she was lucky, maybe she could even finally return to her place in the sky that she longed so desperately for. The ground was no place for a star like her. No place for someone so bright.

cc75fe3d4b17ecba601f3dbb3911bedb.png

In the meantime, the star just tried to steer clear of the main crowd, instead choosing to approach Rowen. At least he might be able to further help with the mystery... "Excuse me? You're the man from earlier, ri.." Well, Yvaine didn't finish the sentence, because the look on Rowen's face had caught her attention. "Is everything alright? Did something else happen?"

@Atomyk @Whoever​

Continued from here.

CHAPTER THREE
"The Feast"

Sn1uqaN.png

7C2nF1r.png

roLnfd6.png

I3CoSll.png

~CAST LIST~

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

tumblr_inline_msxal3MJYH1qz4rgp.png

Well, at least we don't have to deal with Mono- Goddammit, of course where there's a bear, there's a fashionista...

"Guys, I wouldn't go up there if I was you. That girl, Junko... She nearly destroyed my world." With your help, but of course, that doesn't count because you weren't exactly sane, Hajime, right? Whether or not the short stab of guilt in his heart also showed in his expression, Hajime's warning to the others was very clear and concise. Junko Enoshima wasn't someone they should be close in any sense of the word, and he certainly wasn't going to break his own unspoken rule of not being near known psychopaths. Then again, doesn't that mean I can't hang around with Mickey and Chrome? They did admit to being murderers, so I should r-

Wait, wait, wait, shouldn't I be asking how Junko is still alive? How did she get out of the program? Izuru couldn't have done it, so... Who did it?

"Hey, Slavya, Neo, you two just want to go talk to Idoun again?" Already, he was walking over to the girl, wanting to see how the Dark Dragon was doing.

@york @DapperDogman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective @Verite @Atomyk
Neo simply held out a note that she had pre-written at the time.

Alright.

Guess she was going to go with Hajime and see what was going on with Idoun.

@The Yuletide Tactician @Atomyk

ctbboOA.png

"Paladin, huh? That's a great title, I think! But I wonder... are you looking for a new title? Say... the Ultimate Karaoke Singer?" Nodding, she turned to Saitama. "Well, Sarah here asked first, so let's hope you have a good follow-up performance!" Junko turned to the Prinny assisting her and had them change to the song Sarah had requested. Then, she brought the mic back up to her mouth.

"Junko Enoshima presentiiiing... Sarah Cheng! She's a Paladin who's down for anything." She was trying to be cute by incorporating the song name in Sarah's introduction, not really realizing it could be taken the wrong way.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite

Sarah sighed. Yes, this was the girl Riley told her about.

"That's fine." She said. "I'll take it."

(I gotta eat dinner. I'll post again in a few minutes.))

%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-Overwatch-Tracer-Blizzard-1655731.gif

"Cripes I need ay' cup o' Rosie after dis is set n' done..."

The exaggerated Cockney-accented, flamboyant, energetic pilot abruptly twirled her legs upwards, the flexible woman using her nimble and lithe stature to launch herself upwards on her own. Of course, in doing this, she was denying the helping hand of Kilgrave, whom Tracer obviously had some concerns with. A purple man wearing a suit and probably using more equivocation than Shakespeare himself? Yeah, not one to exactly be trusted. Still, the bold heroine saw nothing wrong yet, simply going along with this party, upholding the idealistic ideals of Overwatch. If the world needs heroes, then surely, the multiverse needs them as well, right?

Growing angered at both Hajime's snappy remark at her jest of saving the poor girl from being crushed, the brunette extended one of her gloved hands outwards, tightening her shortcut aviator jacket. "'Ey, whistle n' flute lad! Ye think ye gonna beat anyone with that type of attitude?!" the Englishwoman harshly called out, flicking her head upwards, annoyed at a small strand of her spiky hair not being condensed in god knows how much hairspray and gel Lena puts in it. "I rather go down fightin' than Jimmy Wistlin' my trousers, that is what real heroes do!" Tracer concluded, her pointed fingers turning into a salute, the idealistic yet arguably foolishly heroine at least admirable to her loyalty to those around her.

Of course, this argument of philosophy was shorten cut away at the squeaking and cackling of this foul bear. To be brutally honest, Tracer didn't understand much of it, after all, it had nothing to do with the party, explosions, fighting, saving lives, or cute lads. So, to be fair, her attention span was obviously a bit short. But, Tracer did manage to spill out some dialogue before space wibbly wobbly time portal decided to open up and interrupt her conversations again. If the multiverse was sentient, it was beginning to really act like a tot.

"Bears? Bears!"

"Coalition?"

"Dumb salmons?"

"BEAAARS!!!"

By the time Tracer's mind processed this, she was back in the hotel.

~**~**~

Okay, all things considered, it wasn't terrible.

Granted, Winston was certainly owing her for this. Being lost in time and space until that ape installed the chornal harness on her chest that glowed a fierce neon blue. Now, of course, she was wandering through both realms of reality, lost in this maddening hotel conjured out of some author's wet-dream of smashing their favorite entities together. Or something like that.

Looking over at her countryfolk, particular Kilgrave, Tracer gave the man and woman a brief salute, extending her legs outwards to bolt once more to the ball. Suddenly and abruptly, however, the brunette flinched, noting her harness grow dull, the aura of blue light fading and flicker. "Oh for 'Milton's sake, course it has to recharge." the Brit grumbled, beginning to hop, dash, and sprint, towards the ball with a grumpy, grumpy expression. So grumpy, like, it would be something very dramatic like this > ; (

Flopping onto the nearby chair, the gunslinger heroine leaned back, watching the ball of Junko and Paladin Sarah. Clapping her hands together, Lena began to cheer, her accented voice cheering out excitedly. Hey, at least somebody was watching, riiight?

"Woo, knock em' to Athens, Sarah!"

@Verite @Alyto @Sen @Hana @The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective @Atomyk @C.T.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: C.T. and Atomyk
Whenever Hajime and friends managed to get over to Idoun's corner, she scrutinized them with wary eyes. "Oh... It's YOU. How have YOU been? I, THE DARK DRAGON IDOUN, have been busy recovering from a DIRTY BEAR ATTACK." She looked away now to stare blankly at the karaoke crew. "You don't have to worry about your IMMINENT DEMISE. I have been drained of MY VAST POWER for the moment."

Spotting Sal nearby, the woman grimaced. "Such ATROCITIES UPON MAN are present here..."

@The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @Sen

"No, if you wanted a bad time, you should have spoken to my brother. Before he died, that is"
The skeleton moves the visor of his helmet up, revealing the burning eye beneath, the anger he felt evident. He'd had enough of letting people kill others, from now on he'd do his very best to prevent murders from happening
And judging by his current mood, Monokuma had made Papryus more than a little irate

"If you keep toying with us, the time you have won't be bad"
"It'll be downright abysmal"
tumblr_nwf1rvxq351tr5i2ro1_500.png

@Atomyk
Gaster didn't look at Idoun-- but the key wasn't in his hands.

When Idoun looked-- it was already in her pocket

Gaster almost immediatly shot Papyrus an intimidating glare-- telling him to stay back. Papyrus would notice his right and left eye suddenly spark blue and orange, respectively. They quickly returned to normal before he could process it any further.

Gaster began to walk forward slowly, infront of everyone else-- hands behind his back. He let out a low distorted chuckle, raising his hand up and causing a small flower to appear from thin air. Gaster began to sniff it with his nonexistent nose, letting out a glitchy sigh.

8m05os2.png

Gaster gave Monokuma a look, his black smile widening as he looked on at the animated bear.

NOW NOW, MONOKUMA
I KNOW YOU DONT ME
I HAVE NOT BEEN AROUND YOU AND ANY OF THE GAMES YOU HAVE BEEN PRESENT IN
CONSIDER ME A FAN OF YOURS, IN A WAY

YOU SEEM VERY QUICK TO JUDGE PEOPLE, MANIPULATING THEM AND TEMPTING THEM TO SUIT YOUR DESIRE FOR DESPAIR AND DESTRUCTION.

YOU LACK ANY TRUE ALLIES OR FRIENDS, FORCING THEM UNDER YOUR SIDE THROUGH THREATS AND FEAR MONGERING

YOU HAVENT BEEN LIKED BY ANYONE SINCE YOU MURDERED JUNKO, IS THAT CORRECT?

YOU CHEATED DEATH, OR DISAPPEARANCE

YOU TAKE NOTHING SERIOUSLY AND LACK ANYTHING TO LOVE OR CHERISH

NO ONE CAN THREATEN YOU WITH ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU QUITE LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BESIDES YOUR LIFE-- BUT CONSIDERING YOU ARE ALREADY HERE, I IMAGINE YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THAT EITHER

SO I WILL NOT THREATEN YOU OR TRY AND BE SCARIER

I WILL SIMPLY ASK YOU TO MAKE THIS EASIER FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED

AND GIVE US THE DEVICE

@Verite @Alyto @Sen @Hana @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay @Jeremi @Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @york@DapperDogman @The Great Detective @Krieg @C.T.
Continued from here.

CHAPTER THREE
"The Feast"

Sn1uqaN.png

7C2nF1r.png

roLnfd6.png

I3CoSll.png

~CAST LIST~

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

tumblr_inline_msxal3MJYH1qz4rgp.png

Well, at least we don't have to deal with Mono- Goddammit, of course where there's a bear, there's a fashionista...

"Guys, I wouldn't go up there if I was you. That girl, Junko... She nearly destroyed my world." With your help, but of course, that doesn't count because you weren't exactly sane, Hajime, right? Whether or not the short stab of guilt in his heart also showed in his expression, Hajime's warning to the others was very clear and concise. Junko Enoshima wasn't someone they should be close in any sense of the word, and he certainly wasn't going to break his own unspoken rule of not being near known psychopaths. Then again, doesn't that mean I can't hang around with Mickey and Chrome? They did admit to being murderers, so I should r-

Wait, wait, wait, shouldn't I be asking how Junko is still alive? How did she get out of the program? Izuru couldn't have done it, so... Who did it?

"Hey, Slavya, Neo, you two just want to go talk to Idoun again?" Already, he was walking over to the girl, wanting to see how the Dark Dragon was doing.

@york @DapperDogman @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Great Detective @Verite @Atomyk
Neo simply held out a note that she had pre-written at the time.

Alright.

Guess she was going to go with Hajime and see what was going on with Idoun.

@The Yuletide Tactician @Atomyk
Slavya & Yulia
@The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @Atomyk
AkhX3zj.png
WDz76gR.png

Slavya loooked a bit worried about what Monokuma was suggesting, though, Yulia just seemed thoughtfull, though, before either of the two could say anything, they were sent back to the hotel, and it seemed they were all wanted in the ballroom! Yulia had already scampered off towards Idoun when Hajime asked them if they'd like to talk to Idoun, which, Slavya just nodded at, smiling a little.
zHQsYPs.png

"I was thinking about it too... She might still know something... So let's talk to her." She said, glancing towards Yulia, who had already approached Idoun at this point, tapping her on the shoulder, it appeared that Yulia had shaken off that thoughtfull look she had on her face rather quickly, and returned to her childish self.
2UOmCXh.png

"Hey! Are you reaaally a dragon Queen? Or uh... Whatever you said?" She asked innocently, looking up at Idoun as she eagerly waited for an response from her; was Yulia truly this naiive? Or, was she trying to find out something from this seemingly mundane conversation?

Whenever Hajime and friends managed to get over to Idoun's corner, she scrutinized them with wary eyes. "Oh... It's YOU. How have YOU been? I, THE DARK DRAGON IDOUN, have been busy recovering from a DIRTY BEAR ATTACK." She looked away now to stare blankly at the karaoke crew. "You don't have to worry about your IMMINENT DEMISE. I have been drained of MY VAST POWER for the moment."

Spotting Sal nearby, the woman grimaced. "Such ATROCITIES UPON MAN are present here..."

I'm fine.

That was all that Neo happened to jot down onto another notecard, and to add to that... Neo had her eyes change into the colors purple and green. Guess she liked to work up reactions from people still...

@The Yuletide Tactician @Atomyk @Sen

The exaggerated Cockney-accented, flamboyant, energetic pilot abruptly twirled her legs upwards, the flexible woman using her nimble and lithe stature to launch herself upwards on her own. Of course, in doing this, she was denying the helping hand of Kilgrave, whom Tracer obviously had some concerns with. A purple man wearing a suit and probably using more equivocation than Shakespeare himself? Yeah, not one to exactly be trusted. Still, the bold heroine saw nothing wrong yet, simply going along with this party, upholding the idealistic ideals of Overwatch. If the world needs heroes, then surely, the multiverse needs them as well, right?

Growing angered at both Hajime's snappy remark at her jest of saving the poor girl from being crushed, the brunette extended one of her gloved hands outwards, tightening her shortcut aviator jacket. "'Ey, whistle n' flute lad! Ye think ye gonna beat anyone with that type of attitude?!" the Englishwoman harshly called out, flicking her head upwards, annoyed at a small strand of her spiky hair not being condensed in god knows how much hairspray and gel Lena puts in it. "I rather go down fightin' than Jimmy Wistlin' my trousers, that is what real heroes do!" Tracer concluded, her pointed fingers turning into a salute, the idealistic yet arguably foolishly heroine at least admirable to her loyalty to those around her.

Of course, this argument of philosophy was shorten cut away at the squeaking and cackling of this foul bear. To be brutally honest, Tracer didn't understand much of it, after all, it had nothing to do with the party, explosions, fighting, saving lives, or cute lads. So, to be fair, her attention span was obviously a bit short. But, Tracer did manage to spill out some dialogue before space wibbly wobbly time portal decided to open up and interrupt her conversations again. If the multiverse was sentient, it was beginning to really act like a tot.

"Bears? Bears!"

"Coalition?"

"Dumb salmons?"

"BEAAARS!!!"

~**~**~

Granted, Winston was certainly owing her for this. Being lost in time and space until that ape installed the chornal harness on her chest that glowed a fierce neon blue. Now, of course, she was wandering through both realms of reality, lost in this maddening hotel conjured out of some author's wet-dream of smashing their favorite entities together. Or something like that.

Looking over at her countryfolk, particular Kilgrave, Tracer gave the man and woman a brief salute, extending her legs outwards to bolt once more to the ball. Suddenly and abruptly, however, the brunette flinched, noting her harness grow dull, the aura of blue light fading and flicker. "Oh for 'Milton's sake, course it has to recharge." the Brit grumbled, beginning to hop, dash, and sprint, towards the ball with a grumpy, grumpy expression. So grumpy, like, it would be something very dramatic like this > ; (

Flopping onto the nearby chair, the gunslinger heroine leaned back, watching the ball of Junko and Paladin Sarah. Clapping her hands together, Lena began to cheer, her accented voice cheering out excitedly. Hey, at least somebody was watching, riiight?

yGdS7ey.jpg

"Can you please not yell? Or talk like that? It bothers me."

@Krieg <3​

Reactions: Krieg

Slavya & Yulia
@The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @Atomyk
AkhX3zj.png
WDz76gR.png

Slavya loooked a bit worried about what Monokuma was suggesting, though, Yulia just seemed thoughtfull, though, before either of the two could say anything, they were sent back to the hotel, and it seemed they were all wanted in the ballroom! Yulia had already scampered off towards Idoun when Hajime asked them if they'd like to talk to Idoun, which, Slavya just nodded at, smiling a little.
zHQsYPs.png

"I was thinking about it too... She might still know something... So let's talk to her." She said, glancing towards Yulia, who had already approached Idoun at this point, tapping her on the shoulder, it appeared that Yulia had shaken off that thoughtfull look she had on her face rather quickly, and returned to her childish self.
2UOmCXh.png

"Hey! Are you reaaally a dragon Queen? Or uh... Whatever you said?" She asked innocently, looking up at Idoun as she eagerly waited for an response from her; was Yulia truly this naiive? Or, was she trying to find out something from this seemingly mundane conversation?
I'm fine.

That was all that Neo happened to jot down onto another notecard, and to add to that... Neo had her eyes change into the colors purple and green. Guess she liked to work up reactions from people still...

@The Yuletide Tactician @Atomyk @Sen

tumblr_inline_msxa1u97341qz4rgp.png

Man, does she always talk like this? Just putting random emphasis on her words? That has to get old fast... I know it is now.

"Fine, and I just wanted to make sure you were okay," Hajime replied neutrally, keeping his thoughts to himself, "You were out cold when we found you in the forest and weren't in the best shape when you woke up, so just checking in on you..."

Sal_%28shark_form%29_26.png

The shudder that ran up his spine wasn't pleasant. His head twisted to Idoun, his mouth widening to a smile as he caught her words. The shark hovered towards her, the shape of his body shimmering slightly as it threatened to reveal his less... desirable appearance. "What... did you just say?"

@Atomyk @The Great Detective @The Yuletide Tactician

Continued from here.

CHAPTER THREE
"The Feast"

Sn1uqaN.png

7C2nF1r.png

roLnfd6.png

I3CoSll.png

~CAST LIST~

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Before either slasher could get any of their two cents into Monokuma's words, they were both pulled through yet another portal. Falling to the ground once they were both through, Mickey groaned and glanced around. Well, he hadn't lost anything further. His cloak was still on and he still had his pistol and knife. The only thing missing was his-

"Hey! I was wondering where this went!"

Gleefully reaching for his mask as it had ended up next to him, Mickey pulled it on over his head and rose to his feet.

lNy6DP6.jpg

"It's a bit dusty from being on the ground but still in one piece! Say, uh Chrome? What do you think's gonna happen now that the others know we're murderers?"

"You know I get that you choose not to talk. That's not really a new thing from serial killers like you. But I'd appreciate a clap or a pat on the back to know that you're at least listening to me!"

His reflexes more aware after the last time, he'd catch ChromeSkull's cellphone as he tossed it. Letting out a mockingly hurt huff, he'd hand it back to ChromeSkull who quickly set about typing up a message.

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO US? I'D ASSUME PROBABLY NOTHING BECAUSE IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS WHO ARE WE? JUST TWO SERIAL KILLERS WHO HAVE NO SUPERPOWERS, WE'RE JUST GUYS WITH KNIVES AND MASKS. NOTHING THAT THE SUCCUBUS, DEMON, OR EVEN THAT GUY IN THE RED ARMOR COULDN'T HANDLE. SURE, WE'RE PROBABLY NOT GONNA WIN TOO MANY FRIENDS BUT THAT WASN'T WHY WE ACCEPTED THE INVITATION TO THIS PLACE IN THE FIRST PLACE. WE CAME HERE TO LAY LOW AND AS AN ACT OF DESPERATION. WE'RE NOTHING BUT PESTS THAT THE NORMAL POLICE COULD HANDLE. WELL, AT LEAST IN YOUR CASE BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST A PUNKASS THEATER MAJOR IN A COSTUME. WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE PRETTY INSANE. MAYBE ONCE THIS THING DRAWS TO A CLOSE AND KIDO GETS SOME FRIENDS ON HER SIDE, THEY'LL TRY TO ARREST US AND TAKE US TO WHATEVER COUNTS AS THE MULTIVERSE POLICE? IF THERE EVEN IS SUCH A THING. BUT I WOULDN'T REALLY THINK TOO MUCH ABOUT IT. JUST KEEP DOING WHAT WE'VE BEEN DOING AND WE'LL BE JUST FINE.

"I...Agree one hundred percent. Though, you're serious on thinking that I'd have gotten caught if we didn't meet?

IF YOU DIDN'T GET CAUGHT, YOU WOULD HAVE ENDED UP DEAD LIKE THE LOOMIS KID AND THAT OTHER GUY.

"Stu Macher was his name."

ALRIGHT, SEE WHAT I MEAN? YOU WANT TO EMULATE THOSE TWO TO GET THE FAME THEY GOT WITH THEIR KILLING SPREE. BUT WHAT'S THE POINT IF YOU WON'T LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO GET IT? NOT THAT I WAS INTERESTED IN THAT BULLSHIT TO BEGIN WITH. KILLING'S A PROFESSION, NOT SOME LUXURY. BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THAT, GET OVER HERE. I NEED YOU TO UNCLIP MY CAMERA FROM MY SHOULDER. GOING TO SEE IF THERE WAS ANYTHING WE MISSED WHILE THAT BEAR WAS RAMBLING. MAYBE A CLUE OR SOMETHING.

"That's where they fucked up! See, Billy Loomis was a sick fuck who tried to get away with it, Mickey is a sick fuck who wants to get caught." Mickey rambled on and on as he pulled off the camera and held it to ChromeSkull who took it and pressed the play button to scroll through the footage that his camera had picked up through the party and everything else so far. But as soon as Monokuma came into view, the screen's image began to fade and twist into static. Blinking behind his mask, ChromeSkull beat on the camera until a familar voice began to emit from it.

pbqx29C.png

"Upupupu! Didn't I say not to touch the merchandise?! Especially when it's your own!"

Furious at how this bear had invaded the sanctity of his ever present camera, ChromeSkull began to shake it and Ghostface looked on in confusion.

"Okay, you know I can buy him not being able to die. I mean Jason, Freddy, Michael, all the great slashers of old. But invading your camera? I guess me pointing a knife at him really did get to him."

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING IN THERE?! THIS IS MY CAMERA! MY PROPERTY FULL OF MY MEMORIES! GET OUT OF IT! GET OUT OF IT RIGHT NOW!

It seemed shaking it hadn't much beyond distorting the image of Monokuma's face even further but his laughter continued to ring out from the camera.

"Don't think so, killer! I just had a feeling that you'd try looking back for maybe some key details that you might have missed! But what fun would this all be if I just let you do that at your leisure? So, I hitched a ride on your camera here! I gotta say the stuff you have on here, it's making me blush! You're a lot more depraved than I gave you credit for! Upupupu!!!"

NI629Bn.png

"I can just feel the despair and anger coursing off you with every word I say! It's delicious! Got any more questions, you'd like to ask? I'll be here all day if you'd like! Just to see that angry look in your eye-"

Raising his fist, ChromeSkull brought it down on the screen of his camera, causing sparks to fly and shards of glass to shoot past him and Ghostface. Monokuma's laughter lingered with the two slashers but ChromeSkull's camera was ruined now and he only had that evil bear to blame for it. Holding the camera, ChromeSkull pulled out the memory card for the camera and tucked it away in a pocket within his jacket. Looking towards the closest waste bin, Chrome Skull tossed the camera inside it and started off silently.

Rushing after him, Ghostface reached out to grab ChromeSkull's shoulder.

"Oh man, you seem pissed and I mean really pissed off! Did that camera really mean that much to you? I mean you never showed me what you had on there. But you got the memory drive at least, right? When we get back you can just upload them to a new camera-" Ghostface was cut off as ChromeSkull pulled out his phone and hold it towards him.

FOR ONCE MICKEY, JUST BE QUIET.

"Point taken. What do you want to do now?"

DUNNO. AIN'T MUCH FOR KARAOKE, MUCH LESS WHEN I'M IN A BAD MOOD LIKE THIS. THAT BEAR FUCKED WITH MY CAMERA. THAT'S THE SAME CAMERA THAT I'VE USED FOR YEARS, MICKEY. IT'S HAD ALL OF MY GREATEST HITS ON IT AND THAT BEAR INVADED IT AND RUINED IT ALL. I WAS LUCKY I SAVED THE MEMORY DRIVE OR ELSE I'D BE UP SHIT CREEK WITHOUT A PADDLE. BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT PISSES ME OFF. I'VE MADE MY VICTIMS FEEL FEAR LIKE THEY NEVER WOULD AT ANYTIME BEFORE IN THEIR LIVES. BUT RIGHT BACK THERE? WITH MY CAMERA, THAT BEAR MADE ME WORRY. I'M GOING TO MAKE HIM PAY FOR WHAT HE'S DONE. BUT FOR NOW, I GOTTA SEE SOMEBODY ABOUT A FAVOR.

jFdXONv.jpg

With that ChromeSkull made his way from his partner to try and find Sal/the witch who had done him the kindness of healing his face. Or at least dulling the pain to a manageable degree.

@Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @Sen

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk
Rowen nodded solemnly toward Yvaine. "Oh, I'm all right. It's that young girl who's not. I can only imagine the... unfortunate circumstance occurred while I was just up the stairs. And yet..."

MsHuwtD.png

"And yet I didn't hear a thing. Or I'm not sure. I might have heard the mirror shattering distantly, but thought it was from the party. If only I'd had the sense just to go back downstairs..."

@Savannah-Clause

"Bears? Bears!"

"Coalition?"

"Dumb salmons?"

"BEAAARS!!!"

~**~**~

tumblr_nyb6qzbEYy1sgr0s0o4_250.gif

What was with this place and people that seemed to resist his charm? Kilgrave scowled, about to try again just to make sure...except she left. Because of course she did. Still it was amusing that she chewed out that idiot he had tried to shut up. And once more, they were all back in the hotel. His scowl deepened, slipping his hands into his pockets before making his way after Tracer. This one interested him. Not just as a fellow Englishman(woman), not only because of her hair...but there was just something more that interested him. Just like Neo, who he assumed was getting served drinks still. And Anya...actually come to think of it, where the heck is Anya?

Air-blowing jacket intensifies.

Ending up right behind Tracer's seat, he reached over and tapped her on the shoulder. "Perhaps I did not make it clear. The two of us, having something in common, should stick together. Take. My. Hand." He spat out, interlacing his power of control and a sheer, raw venomous tone into every syllable as he focused on the cheery gunslinger.

@Krieg @Verite @Alyto @Sen @Hana @The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Kaykay @Jeremi @york @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective @Atomyk

Idoun looked to Yulia as if the answer was obvious. "Yes, I am the DARK DRAGON IDOUN. Not a QUEEN, but a DARK DRAGON. As for my CONDITION... I am... RECOVERING MY VAST POWER. My DRAGONSTONE must have been faulty. I BLAME MODERN TECHNOLOGY." With such a blank look on her face, it's hard to tell if she seriously believed it was a 'dragonstone' or not. "I am SOMEWHAT THANKFUL that my KEY was returned to me."

Then--

"THIS CAN NOT BE."

utyZniN.png

Idoun reached out and attempted to grab Neo by her shoulders to stare deeply into her eyes. "ARE YOU A DARK DRAGON OF OLD AS WELL?" Her eyes then shifted slightly to look beyond Neo and toward Sal. "You HEARD me, ABOMINATION."

@The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @Sen @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Status
Not open for further replies.