• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
While there were no familiar landmarks within the area, you do see a very large building in the distance.

btVCty2.jpg

It looked totally abandoned. Lush foliage encroached upon the building, the forest completely taking over. You hear animal noises in the distance-- likely wolves. Idoun moaned and stumbled as she tried to follow Hajime's lead.

@york @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective

tumblr_inline_msxaalnf9g1qz4rgp.png

Hajime kept a steady hold on Idoun as they trudged on, approaching the facility in hope that it could protect them from the wild animals, "Hang on a little longer, we're almost safe, Idoun..."

As the 2nd switch was pressed, the lights would change to...

(0) (0) (0)

As the 1st switch was pressed, they would then change to...

(0) (0) (0)

[BCOLOR=#000000]@Verite @Alyto @Sen @Hana[/BCOLOR] @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers
Sal_%28shark_form%29_1.png
"Oh~ We just have to press them all at once, right~? Heehee, that wasn't so bad~" Sal commented, not the least bit surprised by the result. What was beyond the eerie door, however, was left up to his imagination. "We need a third person~"

@Verite @Alyto @Atomyk @Hana @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers

As the 2nd switch was pressed, the lights would change to...

(0) (0) (0)

As the 1st switch was pressed, they would then change to...

(0) (0) (0)

[BCOLOR=#000000]@Verite @Alyto @Sen @Hana[/BCOLOR] @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers
tumblr_inline_mg8i5iY3yF1qf6dad.png

"Huh? Why'd the second light go away?" He wondered, before absent-mindedly pressing the second switch again. Would the first light go away? Or maybe something different would happen?

Looked like he didn't get it until Sal spoke up.

tumblr_inline_mg8i2jLAtI1qf6dad.png

"... Oh."

Well, that seemed simple.

"We could just press every switch with one palm... right?"

@Atomyk @Alyto @Sen @Hana @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers

Pressing the 2nd switch once again resulted in--

(0) (0) (0)

The first green light stayed on.

tumblr_inline_mqm4waRNln1s5ig4s.png

Hey, whaddya know? The first light stayed on.

"Huh. Actually, you were probably just overthinking it," Saitama said with an odd smile, "We probably just need to press them in order or something, I'll bet. That's it."

Well... May as well go on with his original plan then first just to see what would happen. With that in mind, he would then proceed to press the third switch.

@Atomyk @Sen @Hana @Alyto @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers

Idoun sighed and fell into Hajime's grip, seemingly content that there wasn't much farther to go. Stepping across the narrow bridge, you'd see a ravine lay far below. Evidently, the facility had been built partly into the side of a cliff many years ago. Once you were across, the entrance sat open and abandoned, beckoning you all inside.

ULVSUiB.jpg

The lobby looked more elegant than the outside of the facility had indicated. Though this room was probably pristine once, mold, mildew, and vegetation had seen fit to ruin its beauty. Despite the dilapidation, heavy metal shutters effectively blocked the top of the stairs and the adjacent rooms. They looked recently installed.

A monitor installed on to the wall flashed to life, and a white and black bear sat staring at you from the other side.

dlSPra2.png

"Heeeey, what's this? Is this a figment of my bear imagination, or is this place finally getting some activity? Hmmm, nah, it couldn't be my imagination. I would never dream of dumb boys with ahoges! Unless they were being strangled, maybe. Upupu!"

@york @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective

Idoun sighed and fell into Hajime's grip, seemingly content that there wasn't much farther to go. Stepping across the narrow bridge, you'd see a ravine lay far below. Evidently, the facility had been built partly into the side of a cliff many years ago. Once you were across, the entrance sat open and abandoned, beckoning you all inside.

ULVSUiB.jpg

The lobby looked more elegant than the outside of the facility had indicated. Though this room was probably pristine once, mold, mildew, and vegetation had seen fit to ruin its beauty. Despite the dilapidation, heavy metal shutters effectively blocked the top of the stairs and the adjacent rooms. They looked recently installed.

A monitor installed on to the wall flashed to life, and a white and black bear sat staring at you from the other side.

dlSPra2.png

"Heeeey, what's this? Is this a figment of my bear imagination, or is this place finally getting some activity? Hmmm, nah, it couldn't be my imagination. I would never dream of dumb boys with ahoges! Unless I was strangling them, maybe. Upupu!"

After a bit of following... well, Neo didn't like that bear. Not at all... She kept silent as the others would most likely do the talking instead of her.

@york @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @Atomyk

ULVSUiB.jpg

dlSPra2.png

"Heeeey, what's this? Is this a figment of my bear imagination, or is this place finally getting some activity? Hmmm, nah, it couldn't be my imagination. I would never dream of dumb boys with ahoges! Unless I was strangling them, maybe. Upupu!"

Gaster screams internally
tumblr_inline_nysxg83aBd1te2z3w_500.png

No, not really.

Gaster stares at the screen-- becoming more distressed in the presence of the bear. Having been spread out across time and space, it wouldn't be too drastic to say that Gaster had been monitoring various activities in the multiverse-- even if his studies are rather bare-bones at the moment, he knew exactly who this bear was and what it was capable of.

The demon that comes when you mention its very name

MONOKUMA

Gaster was having a bad time.

@york @The Yuletide Tactician @The Great Detective @DapperDogman @Atomyk

Gaster remained still.

He looked at Papyrus for what seemed like an eternity, the face of innocence lost. The happy world he once lived in, shattered by an unknown variable that slipped into the machine of reality. Every fragment of the man once known of W.D. Gaster could percieve everything that happened in this multiverse. He watched as lives passed by him in seconds, and entire god-like beings rise and fall. He existed in a level beyond comprehension-- the meta level where he could see every little variable, constant, cause and effect that ran the great machine of reality.

All of this, and the man couldn't handle watching one SOUL be so broken.

Gaster lowered his head in shame

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT SANS DID IN HIS ROOM

IT WAS ALWAYS LOCKED

AND HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHERE THINGS LIKE THE CORE CAME FROM?

I KNOW YOU AREN'T THE SCIENCE TYPE

YOU NEVER REALLY WERE, HA HA

Gaster looked ahead and began walking...his walking was actual walking. It wasn't shattered or laggy like before. It was actual walking, foot by foot, step by step, like a living being made whole. As he walked, he didn't answer any of Papyrus' possible questions or pleas. He couldn't look at the boy, not at this moment.

Gaster halted and looked out over the fallen building, holding his hands behind his back once more. He spoke once more, to Papyrus-- but he didn't look at him.

EVERY PIECE OF THE PUZZLE

IGNORED

EVERY WARNING

EVERY SIGN I TRIED TO MAKE

ALL IGNORED

@york @The Yuletide Tactician @Atomyk @DapperDogman @The Great Detective
"Sans' room?"
"The Core?"
So many new questions, so few answers, he was beginning to worry about all the mystery surrounding

"What did you need to warn people of?"

Turning to the screen, just the appearance of the bear was enough to cause concern
"Why does that plush bear sound so threatening?"

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Yuletide Tactician @york

Pressing the 3rd switch once again resulted in--

(0) (0) (0)

The first green light turned red, but the second stayed the same. The third light turned green.

tumblr_inline_mg8htdPzzw1qf6dad.png

"..."

A heavy silence filled the air as Saitama seemed to have been proven wrong. But he wasn't about to take pause. So he quietly pressed the first switch again.

@Alyto @Sen @Hana @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers

"Huh? What's with the long faces? Like a bunch of horses walkin' through here! One of you looks especially ugly. Do you know me or something?"

7C2nF1r.png

"I think you guys smell like horses too. I can smell it from up here... your despair. It seems to me you're in a bad spot! Well, that's too bad, because this facility is off-limits! That's an order!" The bear leaned forward so that his face took up most of the screen. "But, that'd be too easy, wouldn't it? You've all found your way here, so there must be something for you to find, right? That's how these things work, you know. Maybe I have something you need?"

The metal shutter at the top of the stairs suddenly sprang open, inviting you all inside. "Please, have a wonderful tour! And don't touch anything, you bastards!"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Pressing the 1st switch once again resulted in--

(0) (0) (0)

The first red light turned green, but the second changed to red. The third light stayed green.

So close.

tumblr_inline_mg8hvab2Je1qf6dad.png

"Oi oi! What the hell's going on here?! You think you can outsmart me?! Think again, you bucket of bolts! I see through your vile trickery!" Saitama exclaimed, this time going for the third light instead.

@Atomyk [BCOLOR=#000000]@Alyto @Sen @Hana[/BCOLOR] @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
tumblr_inline_msxamxB4b51qz4rgp.png

"Let's just hurry..." It seemed Hajime simply wanted to start moving once again, obviously still uncomfortable standing in the clearing.​
'They weren't enough'

Nothing was enough to stop that human, but he didn't want to advertise that to Gaster, not now at least

"Just who are you? How do you know my brother?"
He pauses for a second, feeling himself growing more and more dependant on answers from the man, he had to know

What was the connection between Sans, this man and those skulls?

Since his brother's death, he'd sensed that the skulls were his to control as well, perhaps it was genetic?
Don't be absurd, that would make Gaster his...

Father

No, that was impossible. That couldn't be what it was, there had to be something else

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Yuletide Tactician @york @Atomyk
While there were no familiar landmarks within the area, you do see a very large building in the distance.
btVCty2.jpg

It looked totally abandoned. Lush foliage encroached upon the building, the forest completely taking over. You hear animal noises in the distance-- likely wolves. Idoun moaned and stumbled as she tried to follow Hajime's lead.
Gaster remained still.

He looked at Papyrus for what seemed like an eternity, the face of innocence lost. The happy world he once lived in, shattered by an unknown variable that slipped into the machine of reality. Every fragment of the man once known of W.D. Gaster could percieve everything that happened in this multiverse. He watched as lives passed by him in seconds, and entire god-like beings rise and fall. He existed in a level beyond comprehension-- the meta level where he could see every little variable, constant, cause and effect that ran the great machine of reality.

All of this, and the man couldn't handle watching one SOUL be so broken.

Gaster lowered his head in shame

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT SANS DID IN HIS ROOM

IT WAS ALWAYS LOCKED

AND HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHERE THINGS LIKE THE CORE CAME FROM?

I KNOW YOU AREN'T THE SCIENCE TYPE

YOU NEVER REALLY WERE, HA HA

Gaster looked ahead and began walking...his walking was actual walking. It wasn't shattered or laggy like before. It was actual walking, foot by foot, step by step, like a living being made whole. As he walked, he didn't answer any of Papyrus' possible questions or pleas. He couldn't look at the boy, not at this moment.

Gaster halted and looked out over the fallen building, holding his hands behind his back once more. He spoke once more, to Papyrus-- but he didn't look at him.

EVERY PIECE OF THE PUZZLE

IGNORED

EVERY WARNING

EVERY SIGN I TRIED TO MAKE

ALL IGNORED

@york @The Yuletide Tactician @Atomyk @DapperDogman @The Great Detective
tumblr_inline_msxaalnf9g1qz4rgp.png

Hajime kept a steady hold on Idoun as they trudged on, approaching the facility in hope that it could protect them from the wild animals, "Hang on a little longer, we're almost safe, Idoun..."

ULVSUiB.jpg

dlSPra2.png

"Heeeey, what's this? Is this a figment of my bear imagination, or is this place finally getting some activity? Hmmm, nah, it couldn't be my imagination. I would never dream of dumb boys with ahoges! Unless they were being strangled, maybe. Upupu!"

"Huh? What's with the long faces? Like a bunch of horses walkin' through here! One of you looks especially ugly. Do you know me or something?"

7C2nF1r.png

"I think you guys smell like horses too. I can smell it from up here... your despair. It seems to me you're in a bad spot! Well, that's too bad, because this facility is off-limits! That's an order!" The bear leaned forward so that his face took up most of the screen. "But, that'd be too easy, wouldn't it? You've all found your way here, so there must be something for you to find, right? That's how these things work, you know. Maybe I have something you need?"

The metal shutter at the top of the stairs suddenly sprang open, inviting you all inside. "Please, have a wonderful tour! And don't touch anything, you bastards!"

Slavya & Yulia
@Atomyk @The Yuletide Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @DapperDogman @The Great Detective
AkhX3zj.png
K3okG2r.png

"What is... That?" Slavya said, looking quite confused to say the least, she had never seen a building in her life quite like this one... And the interior itself looked considerably more polished than any place she'd seen either... Yulia in the meanwhile seemed to be ruminating, she definitely felt like she remembered something about this place, something about "Fuse" and a certain creature called "Ultibahara" came to mind here, though, that was just her intuition speaking, who knows what they may find here? The strange bear creature that spoke to them seemed to know something too, but, for the time being, Yulia entered through the metal door, though, Slavya hesitated a little before heading inside herself, waiting for Hajime first...​

Pressing the 3rd switch once again resulted in--

(0) (0) (0)

The first and third light changed red. The second light stayed red.

So much for that.

tumblr_inline_mg8hvk8FMO1qf6dad.png

"Gnnnnghhh...!"

Saitama could only grit and grind his teeth as the plan completely backfired. But that was okay. That was okay. What was life without a little challenge? It was simple. If worst came to worst, then he'll just punch it down. No problem. He just hoped that it wouldn't take him that long, since it felt like he was holding the rest of the group up, but hey, it wasn't like they had any bright ideas either.

With that, he would proceed to press the first light. Hopefully, the result will be as expected...

7C2nF1r.png

Gaster would return Monokuma's smile with an equeally devilish smile

hello_child_by_monstersteeth-d9kgk24.png

INFORMATION GETS AROUND

YOU KNOW THE DRILL

I EXPECT TO HAVE A WONDERFUL TOUR

THANK YOU

Gaster gave a wave to Monokuma-- wingdings appearing on the screen from his side. Without another word, he turned around and began thinking
"Sans' room?"
"The Core?"
So many new questions, so few answers, he was beginning to worry about all the mystery surrounding

"What did you need to warn people of?"

Turning to the screen, just the appearance of the bear was enough to cause concern
"Why does that plush bear sound so threatening?"

@Atomyk @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Yuletide Tactician @york
I WILL EXPLAIN IT LATER

Gaster turned to face Hajime, Slavya, Yulia and Idoun

I ADVISE YOU ALL TAKE EXTREME CAUTION IN THESE NEXT FEW EXPERIMENTS

THEY WILL BE

VERY

VERY

INTERESTING

tumblr_inline_mg8hvk8FMO1qf6dad.png

"Gnnnnghhh...!"

Saitama could only grit and grind his teeth as the plan completely backfired. But that was okay. That was okay. What was life without a little challenge? It was simple. If worst came to worst, then he'll just punch it down. No problem. He just hoped that it wouldn't take him that long, since it felt like he was holding the rest of the group up, but hey, it wasn't like they had any bright ideas either.

With that, he would proceed to press the first light. Hopefully, the result will be as expected...

Sal_%28shark_form%29_7.png

"I- If it doesn't work, let's just give all the buttons a good ol' whack~" Sal chuckled nervously. He was a shark, not the biggest one but still quite a large animal. He wouldn't mind throwing himself onto all those buttons to made sure all of them hit. It seemed like whoever designed the puzzle decided to make it very complicated. Or was the answer under their noses?​

Sal_%28shark_form%29_7.png

"I- If it doesn't work, let's just give all the buttons a good ol' whack~" Sal chuckled nervously. He was a shark, not the biggest one but still quite a large animal. He wouldn't mind throwing himself onto all those buttons to made sure all of them hit. It seemed like whoever designed the puzzle decided to make it very complicated. Or was the answer under their noses?​
tumblr_inline_mg8i2og8r81qf6dad.png

"NO WAIT I GOT THIS! JUST GIMME LIKE TWO MORE TRIES!"

Without his pride, a hero had nothing.

@Sen @Atomyk

Status
Not open for further replies.