• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better Gaara then him. He wasn't the one with the mystical sand powers after all. No, what was really interesting the crime boss now was whether or not this place was disturbed in any way, other then them.

@york @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"But really... what's up with this camp? If there were monsters, wouldn't it have been shut down already? Or is someone trying to take down this place?" Gary said.

"Everything about this is weird..."

Cartoon-running-man-member-Song-Ji-Hyo-Kang-GARY-same-paragraph-kang-gary-word-flat-cap.jpg

@Mari @Lizzy

"Who knows. There could be many possibilities..." Yato sighed. He sat next to Yukine.

"Well, now what?" He asked as he leaned back a bit, his hands keeping him up.

@Mari @Bomb

tumblr_inline_msx9uug6TP1qz4rgp.png

"Holy... Wow..." Hajime looked around in amazement, throughly enthralled by the sight, "Slavya, this is just... This is beautiful. How did you find this place?"​
sogYc1N.png

"To tell you the truth... I stumbled across this place one day..." Slavya said, she thought for a moment "Wanna take a dip?" she asked.​

Better Gaara then him. He wasn't the one with the mystical sand powers after all. No, what was really interesting the crime boss now was whether or not this place was disturbed in any way, other then them.

@york @TheSpringwoodSlasher
It looks like most things were untouched, or at least looked to be that way... The residents here who took items from this area probably had a sense of organization at the very least.​

sogYc1N.png

"To tell you the truth... I stumbled across this place one day..." Slavya said, she thought for a moment "Wanna take a dip?" she asked.​
tumblr_inline_msxabtbcEA1qz4rgp.png

"Dip...?" He looked to the lake then back to her with a blush, "I'm pretty sure we didn't both bring clothes to change into..."​

It might not have been where they intended to go, but Karol was excited to see the canteen regardless. He'd probably spent more time here than his own cabin anyway. "Good job, Ulyana!" he said excitedly. "Thanks for... guiding me." And protecting me, Karol didn't admit.

UVJELhy.png

Putting away the broadsword, Karol ran into the canteen to see if anyone was even in there at this time. He was hoping to find Gaara or Beowulf, at least.

@york

tumblr_inline_ne6ea8Zq8Q1t3cdzr.png

True. It's been a while since I've gotten the time to think like this in a peaceful way. Now come to think of it, you're all surprised suddenly.

Oh yeah, Neo's pretty damn good with pointing stuff out like this. Even if she literally wrote down on whatever she wanted to say and stuff.

@york
USD1hs6.png

"Me? Surprised? Yeah right!" Alisa tried to play it off, sniffing a little at that idea.​

"I don't know. Should we look for him?"

@Mari @Lizzy

"Yeah, maybe..." Yato said. He was sure the man could take care of himself but he liked Beowulf and wouldn't be pleased to see him hurt. He was lively and interesting.

@Mari @Bomb

It might not have been where they intended to go, but Karol was excited to see the canteen regardless. He'd probably spent more time here than his own cabin anyway. "Good job, Ulyana!" he said excitedly. "Thanks for... guiding me." And protecting me, Karol didn't admit.

UVJELhy.png

Putting away the broadsword, Karol ran into the canteen to see if anyone was even in there at this time. He was hoping to find Gaara or Beowulf, at least.

@york
NIqC99t.png

Ulyana gave him an gleefull smile "See ya around partner!" she called, starting to head off.
Hw8PpZT.jpg

It looked like the canteen was pretty much empty, though, there was some food at the kitchen counter still, and it looked like it was still warm.​

"Holy!" Cecil shouted. He tried to cast the highly damaging White magic spell at the warrior. He ran in, and attacked it with Lightbringer as well.
Yellow ran towards the forest , planning to relax a bit.

@york
Bill heard gunshots and looked at his "associate". Hold on, Frosty. Said the triangle before going where the gunshots were heard. He then saw the giant warrior in the woods. Okay, lemmie see... Said Bill as he thought of the weapons he had in reserve. AHA! Said the dream demon before getting out the oribtars he had traded for in the Kid Icarus world. The orbitar then lauched fire onto the warrior.

Orbitars_petit.png

@york @The Silver Paladin @Others
The warrior jumped back once more his armor seemed particularly resistant to the magic attacks, and even fire damage, but... It looked like the warrior did suffer damage still, despite this negation his armor provided. All of a suddenl, he leapt upwards, preparing to plunge his sword downwards onto Cecil from the air. Yellow in the meantime would stumble across this scene more or less right as the Warrior was being struck by these attacks.​

"Dip...?" He looked to the lake then back to her with a blush, "I'm pretty sure we didn't both bring clothes to change into..."​
zHQsYPs.png

"I have my swim-suit on underneath but... Uh..." Slavya glanced at Hajime.
Ju7cCYi.png

"Maybe we'll just dip our legs in today." she said, blushing as she realized the little mistake she'd made.​

zHQsYPs.png

"I have my swim-suit on underneath but... Uh..." Slavya glanced at Hajime.
Ju7cCYi.png

"Maybe we'll just dip our legs in today." she said, blushing as she realized the little mistake she'd made.​

"Um, actually, I can just take off my shirt and swim in my pants!" Hajime didn't say that just so he could see Slavya in a swimsuit. Yep, definitely did not do that for that specific reason.​

Reactions: Takumi
Yukine put his hands in his coat pockets as they walked through the forest.

"A lot of things have been happening here...especially since we got here...all of this really is strange." The blonde spoke up.

@Mari @Bomb @york

(Power's put on my end so I'll most likely stay on until my phone dies.)

Yukine put his hands in his coat pockets as they walked through the forest.

"A lot of things have been happening here...especially since we got here...all of this really is strange." The blonde spoke up.

@Mari @Bomb @york

(Power's put on my end so I'll most likely stay on until my phone dies.)
"Yeah, and we still haven't figured out what's going on..." Gary said. "How long do we need to be here?"

@Lizzy @Mari

"Yeah, and we still haven't figured out what's going on..." Gary said. "How long do we need to be here?"

@Lizzy @Mari

"Who knows. Hopefully it's not too long and we can at least make allies while we're here." Yato replied with a slight shrug.

@Mari @Bomb @york

USD1hs6.png

"Me? Surprised? Yeah right!" Alisa tried to play it off, sniffing a little at that idea.​
tumblr_inline_ne6e9nNCa81t3cdzr.png

Neo didn't need to speak this time around, because it seemed as if that little smile was all she needed to use for a response. It was one of those "I gotcha" types of smiles.

@york

Status
Not open for further replies.