Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_msxabtbcEA1qz4rgp.png

"Um, actually, I can just take off my shirt and swim in my pants!" Hajime didn't say that just so he could see Slavya in a swimsuit. Yep, definitely did not do that for that specific reason.​
OIRgLkK.png

"That would be fine..." Slavya smiled a little, she was already in her swimsuit as she jumped into the water "Come on! This'll be fun!" she shouted, laughing a little.​

5aSj3sS.png

"Sorry... I don't have much to offer there..." Zhenya said, it looked like she felt just a little uneasy talking about it.​
"I see... Well, it was worth a shot anyway," Kyon sighed, leaning back in his seat and having a sip of the drink he was provided. No use in pushing it if that's the case. She has no reason to lie after all, right?

"I assume the place isn't usually this crazy?" He joked awkwardly, as though attempting to lighten the mood, before clearing his throat, "I suppose you wouldn't happen to know how we all got here, would you? Any idea at all?"

@york

The warrior's attack slammed into Beowulf, causing the wrestler to be pushed back across the ground. His clogs digging up tracks as he was continually pushed further and further back. But the attack's power would grow too much even for Beowulf as he was sent flying back. Crashing into the ground as The Hurting clattered down next to him, Beowulf let out a pained groan. The earlier stab from the warrior was still bleeding and not having any bandages on hand to stem the bleeding nor could he try to in the middle of a fight for his life and now that projectile attack had taken quite a bit out of him. Was this really how this would end? The big hero Beowulf lying on the ground as other take the glory for what had originally been his opponent?

No. He couldn't let that go unchecked. He had to take this guy down. Not because it'd prevent him from hurting anyone else, not out of pride or anything as trivial as that but because this warrior didn't seem like he was gifted with the best hand in life and now here he was in death fighting a wolf-themed wrestler and who knows what else in a empty forest. That wasn't exactly a fate Beowulf would have wished for his worst enemy. Grendel at least got to sleep soundly while his arm continued to assist Beowulf whenever he needed a helping hand. Digging his fingernails into the dirt, Beowulf got himself back up into a sitting position as he looked over the chaotic scene of the others attacking the warrior.

"Heh. Just forgot about ol Beowulf, huh? Well that'll be something you're gonna regret real soon."

Reaching over to where the Hurting had been lying on the ground, Beowulf picked up his trusty chair once more. Using it as a crutch to lean on and help support himself since that attack had indeed taken a lot out of the wrestler. So much so that he'd probably need quite a bit of rest and aid once this fight was all said and done. But for now he continued on by being fueled by testosterone and confidence. As the warrior leaped into the air, Beowulf watched and calculated his precise aerodynamic shifting in his head and adjusted accordingly.

*beat*

Nah, he just guessed and hoped the attack hit home. Spinning in a circle, he'd come to a grinding halt as he let go. The steel chair was hurled from Beowulf's grasp and sent flying through the air like the most unorthodox projectile. If it's aim was true it'd smash right into the chest of the warrior and send him flying back before he even got anywhere close to stabbing the guy in armor or whatever. If it was successful than Beowulf knew he couldn't pass this opportunity up. Not when he wasn't sure he'd be able to muster up the stamina for another go at it later on. Pulling out Grendel's massive arm, Beowulf closed his eyes and exhaled.

"Looks like you're being called upon yet again, partner. Sorry that I couldn't handle this guy without you. But he's a lot tougher than I imagined he'd be. But I don't think you'll mind too much. He seems like the kind of opponent that you'd enjoy taking on and so I'll give you that chance."

Before he passed out from the extent of his injuries anyway. But as Grendel would have said that had been enough talk. Now was the time for action! Rushing forward to take advantage of the warrior possibly being downed by the Hurting, Beowulf thrust forward with the gigan's massive arm as he sought to smash it straight into the warrior to try and finish him off.

"Gigantic...Arm!"

latest

@york @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay
"Ah! Cecil!" Yellow exclaimed having stumbled upon the fight. She pointed at the warrior coming down at Cecil. "Chuchu! Thunder wave!"

"Pika!" the Pikachu cried, leaping off of Dodrio's back and into the air. "Chu!" A paralyzing wave of electricity flew from the yellow mouse towards the warrior, hoping to stop him from moving around too much.

@york @The Silver Paladin @Infinatis @TheSpringwoodSlasher
Bill saw that magic had no effect on the warrior. Dammit. Gotta choose another weapon. Wait a second. IS HE PLUGING TOWARDS SEASHELL Asked Bill before quickly teleporting Cecil out of there, causing the warrior to plunge his blade into the ground.Okay... Hmm... Diamond sword... Nah, too weak... Oh, right! Exclaimed the triangle before getting out an adamantium sword he traded for in the Marvel Universe. EN GARDE! Yelled the dream demon before attacking the warrior's achille's heel.

@york @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay
A sound of something being pulled could be heard where Rika went to hide... followed by a squeezing noise and the rustling of the tree's leaves. If someone were to check on Rika right now, they would see that she wasn't at the hiding place that she ran off to anymore.

@york @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @Infinatis @TheSpringwoodSlasher

OIRgLkK.png

"That would be fine..." Slavya smiled a little, she was already in her swimsuit as she jumped into the water "Come on! This'll be fun!" she shouted, laughing a little.​

tumblr_inline_msx9uug6TP1qz4rgp.png

"Coming in!" Hajime cheered as he striped off his shirt and left it along with his bag and sword on the banks before jumping in as well. A cold shock ran up his spine as he submerged in the chilly water, and he shot back up with a grin on his face, "Best idea ever."​

Yukine, Yato, Yukio and Gary headed toward where the movement, or more like possible fight seemed to be in the forest. Yato was curious of the foe this time it seemed. Was it like the last? Probably not, if it was the battle would of been over quickly.

@york @Mari @Bomb @forest fighters

HEY! YUGIOH! COME HELP US FIGHT! Said Bill while he was slashing the warrior's legs with his adamantium sword.

@Mari @Lizzy @Bomb

Last edited:
Reactions: Mari
HEY! YUGIOH! COME HELP US FIGHT! Said Bill while he was slashing the warrior's legs with his adamantium sword.

"I'm guessing he means you Yukio." Yato said with a raised eyebrow before holding out his hand, palm down.

"Ready Yukine?" Yato asked. At the blonde's bid he looked at the opponent.

"Sekki."

Once he felt the familiar weight of his katana, he glanced at those around them, noticing Beowulf and the fact he seemed to be injured.

'I wonder if Rend will end this guy?' Yato thought for a moment.

@york @Mari @Bomb @Infinatis @forest fighters

Last edited:
"I'm guessing he means you Yukio." Yato said with a raided eyebrow before holding out his hand, palm down.

"Ready Yukine?" Yato asked. At the blonde's bid he looked at the opponent.

"Sekki."

Once he felt the familiar weight of his katana, he glanced at those around them, noticing Beowulf and the fact he seemed to be injured.

'I wonder if Rend will end this guy?' Yato thought for a moment.

@york @Mari @Bomb @Infinatis @forest fighters
"What is this guy!?!" Gary said, surprised at the enemy.

Nope.

Nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope.

tumblr_maqe8dRkiX1qe617a.gif

Gary just stayed at the backlines. No way he's going to fight empty handed.

@Mari @Lizzy @Infinatis @forest fighters​

Reactions: Takumi
"I see... Well, it was worth a shot anyway," Kyon sighed, leaning back in his seat and having a sip of the drink he was provided. No use in pushing it if that's the case. She has no reason to lie after all, right?

"I assume the place isn't usually this crazy?" He joked awkwardly, as though attempting to lighten the mood, before clearing his throat, "I suppose you wouldn't happen to know how we all got here, would you? Any idea at all?"

@york
@Verite
5aSj3sS.png

"Well... All I know for sure is that we're stuck here! Till the end of the term at least." Zhenya said, she sounded a little grumpy about that to say the least...​
tumblr_inline_msx9uug6TP1qz4rgp.png

"Coming in!" Hajime cheered as he striped off his shirt and left it along with his bag and sword on the banks before jumping in as well. A cold shock ran up his spine as he submerged in the chilly water, and he shot back up with a grin on his face, "Best idea ever."​
@The Tactician
4zhkuTb.png

Slavya giggled a little, splashing Hajime a few times "The water gets warmer once you move around enough!" she said.
Karol's stomach rumbled at the smell of food, right on cue. He hadn't felt like eating earlier due to the waffle incident, and so now he was left with an unrelenting urge to at least check out the food that had been left here. However, the emptiness of the building put Karol on edge, and he walked on tiptoes for no real reason other than to make him feel more secure.

xJWrhRD.png

"Oh, man... Why do I gotta be hungry at a time like this?" He moved to check out the food. He had to wonder, if no one was here, why had it been left sitting around...?

@york
@Atomyk
Well, it was apparant that the cook was MIA, probably off to gather some more supplies, but... There had been signs of people recently being here; a few plates were laying around, though, it looks like the food left on the counter was left over from the night. However; there was enough to have a miniature feast of sorts...
3124414917_1_7_wCrsMSJX.gif

Luz simply stared at her in her puzzled state, rolling his eyes as he would pick up the radio. "I'll leave you two to uh..." He shrugged with a wide smirk, looking at Olga and Speirs. "Y'know." Before walking outside and climbing the roof, pitter patter, and clink clank of wires connecting and electricity surging and boots on the floor.

tumblr_lnmj6wCrhp1qzw0jxo1_1280.jpg

Speirs somewhat smiled at the stupid remark, it wasn't in him to accept something as such. "Get out of here Luz. Find a relay, if anything. Report back with anything and then we continue with these fucking murders..." He silently spoke, as Luz walked away before turning his head to Olga. "Ignore him... He's a bit of a joker. A prankster. But he means well, as a soldier and as a radioman." He nodded assuringly at Olga, walking up to her as he placed his hands in his jump coat pockets "I assure you, we'll do what we can to.. To help, and stop this suffering.." He wanted to change the subject as to not offend her, as Speirs spoke again "So.. Why did you become a Pioneer, Olga?"

@york

@ResistingTheEnlightened
B1oxa1s.png

"Well... It's what everyone was doing back in my day!" Olga said, she smiled a little as she reminisced on those days of her not so far away past.​
The warrior's attack slammed into Beowulf, causing the wrestler to be pushed back across the ground. His clogs digging up tracks as he was continually pushed further and further back. But the attack's power would grow too much even for Beowulf as he was sent flying back. Crashing into the ground as The Hurting clattered down next to him, Beowulf let out a pained groan. The earlier stab from the warrior was still bleeding and not having any bandages on hand to stem the bleeding nor could he try to in the middle of a fight for his life and now that projectile attack had taken quite a bit out of him. Was this really how this would end? The big hero Beowulf lying on the ground as other take the glory for what had originally been his opponent?

No. He couldn't let that go unchecked. He had to take this guy down. Not because it'd prevent him from hurting anyone else, not out of pride or anything as trivial as that but because this warrior didn't seem like he was gifted with the best hand in life and now here he was in death fighting a wolf-themed wrestler and who knows what else in a empty forest. That wasn't exactly a fate Beowulf would have wished for his worst enemy. Grendel at least got to sleep soundly while his arm continued to assist Beowulf whenever he needed a helping hand. Digging his fingernails into the dirt, Beowulf got himself back up into a sitting position as he looked over the chaotic scene of the others attacking the warrior.

"Heh. Just forgot about ol Beowulf, huh? Well that'll be something you're gonna regret real soon."

Reaching over to where the Hurting had been lying on the ground, Beowulf picked up his trusty chair once more. Using it as a crutch to lean on and help support himself since that attack had indeed taken a lot out of the wrestler. So much so that he'd probably need quite a bit of rest and aid once this fight was all said and done. But for now he continued on by being fueled by testosterone and confidence. As the warrior leaped into the air, Beowulf watched and calculated his precise aerodynamic shifting in his head and adjusted accordingly.

*beat*

Nah, he just guessed and hoped the attack hit home. Spinning in a circle, he'd come to a grinding halt as he let go. The steel chair was hurled from Beowulf's grasp and sent flying through the air like the most unorthodox projectile. If it's aim was true it'd smash right into the chest of the warrior and send him flying back before he even got anywhere close to stabbing the guy in armor or whatever. If it was successful than Beowulf knew he couldn't pass this opportunity up. Not when he wasn't sure he'd be able to muster up the stamina for another go at it later on. Pulling out Grendel's massive arm, Beowulf closed his eyes and exhaled.

"Looks like you're being called upon yet again, partner. Sorry that I couldn't handle this guy without you. But he's a lot tougher than I imagined he'd be. But I don't think you'll mind too much. He seems like the kind of opponent that you'd enjoy taking on and so I'll give you that chance."

Before he passed out from the extent of his injuries anyway. But as Grendel would have said that had been enough talk. Now was the time for action! Rushing forward to take advantage of the warrior possibly being downed by the Hurting, Beowulf thrust forward with the gigan's massive arm as he sought to smash it straight into the warrior to try and finish him off.

"Gigantic...Arm!"

latest

@york @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay
"Ah! Cecil!" Yellow exclaimed having stumbled upon the fight. She pointed at the warrior coming down at Cecil. "Chuchu! Thunder wave!"

"Pika!" the Pikachu cried, leaping off of Dodrio's back and into the air. "Chu!" A paralyzing wave of electricity flew from the yellow mouse towards the warrior, hoping to stop him from moving around too much.

@york @The Silver Paladin @Infinatis @TheSpringwoodSlasher
Bill saw that magic had no effect on the warrior. Dammit. Gotta choose another weapon. Wait a second. IS HE PLUGING TOWARDS SEASHELL Asked Bill before quickly teleporting Cecil out of there, causing the warrior to plunge his blade into the ground.Okay... Hmm... Diamond sword... Nah, too weak... Oh, right! Exclaimed the triangle before getting out an adamantium sword he traded for in the Marvel Universe. EN GARDE! Yelled the dream demon before attacking the warrior's achille's heel.

@york @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay
@Forest Fighters
@Infinatis @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay
The warrior wasn't going to survive much longer; he was knocked down by Bill's attack, and at the same time, stunned by Pikachu's lightning attack thanks to the holes in his armor... Beowulf's gigantic arm attack, knocked him backwards; blood was seeping from the holes in his armor as it was cracked all over. Now, at death's doorstep, the warrior knew he couldn't fight much longer, so, in order to preserve his honor, and finally be freed, he grasped his blade with both of his hands... Then, he plunged the blade into his own abdomen. It was an ancient custom known as commiting Seppuku, a great sigh wafted through the forest as at last, the warrior's body dissipated...
A Lost Soul Was Freed... 2/?
@DapperDogman
CqzIW75.png

"Don't worry about him anymore... It looks like they've freed him." Yulia said, smiling a little as she turned around, noticing the warrior had disappeared.
Round 3
Once more, everyone seemed to lose consciousness before they could do anything else... And before they knew it, they had found themselves back in their cabins, or sleeping somewhere else.

@DapperDogman
Bell would find a brown, lush looking mushroom in his hand this time when he woke up in his cabin, perhaps it was those mushrooms Yulia was talking about? It looked edible...

@Verite
Kyon would notice that there was a warm cup of coffee on a table next to his bed when he woke up... In his cabin.

@Atomyk
Karol would notice that there was a sports uniform about his size folded up on the table next to his bed with a note; "Meet me at the Soccer Field after the line-ups." It looked like someone had attempted to sign the name "Ulyana" at the end of the note.

@The Tactician
Hajime would wake up in his own cabin, it looked like a small vase filled with water was next to him... And in it, there was a small, yellow rose, it looked like it had been freshly picked from that shore Slavya had brough him to last night.

NJK7ZH2.jpg

Everyone was summoned over to square this time by the bell... It looks like Olga Dmitrievna had a few things to say before she let anyone go anywhere, as per usuall...
kOz3k2s.png

"First up; Lena seems alright now... But, something definitely happened to her on the first day... For now, be carefull out there... Please vote for who you think killed Krieg, we'll decide what to do with the person with the most votes by night-time... And... Watch out for strange shadows coming from the forest I guess." Olga said, she seemed a little calm about all of this, but, if one were to observe closely, it looked like she might be on the brink of insanity at that moment. After a while, she decided to change the subject a little, trying to put on a more happy face.
G0EM5LY.png

"B-Besides that... We're planning to hold a dance of sorts in the square here at night, so please remember to come here when it's time..." Olga added, trying to cheer things up a little; she wasn't lying though, so, anyone who wanted to come should probably figure out a partner or something... "Anyways... You're dismissed, pioneers!" She said, waving her hands a little, she turned away for a moment, looking like she was wiping off her face a little.

Day 3
@DapperDogman
After everyone was dismissed, Bell would notice a familiar looking pair of cat ears poking out of a bush nearby, though, it was probably for the best to investigate them without drawing too much attention from other Pioneers.

@Atomyk
Perhaps Karol would like to check out the soccer fields? It looks like Ulyana had invited him, albeit in a less than formal lesson over to join her there.

@The Tactician
Hajime had a distinct feeling he'd find Slavya hanging around at the square today.

It looks like there were many places to go to today:
All of the areas (with the exception of the Old Camp) on the map are open for exploration! Though, there were other options out there as well...

Places of interest:
Go find Lena, it looks like the poor girl has wandered off to the Infirmary, perhaps she had a headache or something?

Hang out at the beach, it looks like a good place to chill out and relax... Well, minus Krieg's dead body, but, that's waaay on the other side of the beach.

Investigate the Stage, faint sounds of music could be heard coming from that direction, it sounds like someone's practicing an electric guitar or something.

Explore the forest, there were things that had been missed last night; the warrior's weapon didn't disappear for example, so, perhaps it's strange sword was laying around somewhere... And, one also had to wonder what had happened to Rika that night...

Raid the Canteen for food, while there doesn't seem to be anyone in there today, perhaps one could cook up something themselves? There seems to be plenty of materials and ways to prepared food in there.

CPO0Dof.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
@york Name: Ruby Rose (NPC) canon: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Deceased
(Roles are revealed after death...)
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) Canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Dead Role: Survivor
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Camp Resident: Rika (NPC) Status: Dead? Role: Survivor
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Dead Role: Survivor

Last edited:
@Verite
5aSj3sS.png

"Well... All I know for sure is that we're stuck here! Till the end of the term at least." Zhenya said, she sounded a little grumpy about that to say the least...​

@The Tactician
4zhkuTb.png

Slavya giggled a little, splashing Hajime a few times "The water gets warmer once you move around enough!" she said.

@Atomyk
Well, it was apparant that the cook was MIA, probably off to gather some more supplies, but... There had been signs of people recently being here; a few plates were laying around, though, it looks like the food left on the counter was left over from the night. However; there was enough to have a miniature feast of sorts...

@ResistingTheEnlightened
B1oxa1s.png

"Well... It's what everyone was doing back in my day!" Olga said, she smiled a little as she reminisced on those days of her not so far away past.​

@Forest Fighters
The warrior wasn't going to survive much longer; he was knocked down by Bill's attack, and at the same time, stunned by Pikachu's lightning attack thanks to the holes in his armor... Beowulf's gigantic arm attack, knocked him backwards; blood was seeping from the holes in his armor as it was cracked all over. Now, at death's doorstep, the warrior knew he couldn't fight much longer, so, in order to preserve his honor, and finally be freed, he grasped his blade with both of his hands... Then, he plunged the blade into his own abdomen. It was an ancient custom known as commiting Seppuku, a great sigh wafted through the forest as at last, the warrior's body dissipated...
@DapperDogman
CqzIW75.png

"Don't worry about him anymore... It looks like they've freed him." Yulia said, smiling a little as she turned around, noticing the warrior had disappeared.
Round 3
Once more, everyone seemed to lose consciousness before they could do anything else... And before they knew it, they had found themselves back in their cabins, or sleeping somewhere else.

@DapperDogman
Bell would find a brown, lush looking mushroom in his hand this time when he woke up in his cabin, perhaps it was those mushrooms Yulia was talking about? It looked edible...

@Verite
Kyon would notice that there was a warm cup of coffee on a table next to his bed when he woke up... In his cabin.

@Atomyk
Karol would notice that there was a sports uniform about his size folded up on the table next to his bed with a note; "Meet me at the Soccer Field after the line-ups." It looked like someone had attempted to sign the name "Ulyana" at the end of the note.

@The Tactician
Hajime would wake up in his own cabin, it looked like a small vase filled with water was next to him... And in it, there was a small, yellow rose, it looked like it had been freshly picked from that shore Slavya had brough him to last night.

NJK7ZH2.jpg

Everyone was summoned over to square this time by the bell... It looks like Olga Dmitrievna had a few things to say before she let anyone go anywhere, as per usuall...
kOz3k2s.png

"First up; Lena seems alright now... But, something definitely happened to her on the first day... For now, be carefull out there... Please vote for who you think killed Krieg, we'll decide what to do with the person with the most votes by night-time... And... Watch out for strange shadows coming from the forest I guess." Olga said, she seemed a little calm about all of this, but, if one were to observe closely, it looked like she might be on the brink of insanity at that moment. After a while, she decided to change the subject a little, trying to put on a more happy face.
G0EM5LY.png

"B-Besides that... We're planning to hold a dance of sorts in the square here at night, so please remember to come here when it's time..." Olga added, trying to cheer things up a little; she wasn't lying though, so, anyone who wanted to come should probably figure out a partner or something... "Anyways... You're dismissed, pioneers!" She said, waving her hands a little, she turned away for a moment, looking like she was wiping off her face a little.

@DapperDogman
After everyone was dismissed, Bell would notice a familiar looking pair of cat ears poking out of a bush nearby, though, it was probably for the best to investigate them without drawing too much attention from other Pioneers.

@Atomyk
Perhaps Karol would like to check out the soccer fields? It looks like Ulyana had invited him, albeit in a less than formal lesson over to join her there.

@The Tactician
Hajime had a distinct feeling he'd find Slavya hanging around at the square today.

All of the areas (with the exception of the Old Camp) on the map are open for exploration! Though, there were other options out there as well...

Places of interest:
Go find Lena, it looks like the poor girl has wandered off to the Infirmary, perhaps she had a headache or something?

Hang out at the beach, it looks like a good place to chill out and relax... Well, minus Krieg's dead body, but, that's waaay on the other side of the beach.

Investigate the Stage, faint sounds of music could be heard coming from that direction, it sounds like someone's practicing an electric guitar or something.

Explore the forest, there were things that had been missed last night; the warrior's weapon didn't disappear for example, so, perhaps it's strange sword was laying around somewhere... And, one also had to wonder what had happened to Rika that night...

Raid the Canteen for food, while there doesn't seem to be anyone in there today, perhaps one could cook up something themselves? There seems to be plenty of materials and ways to prepared food in there.

CPO0Dof.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Deceased
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) Canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Dead Role: Survivor
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Camp Resident: Rika (NPC) Status: Dead? Role: Survivor
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Dead Role: Survivor

Wednesday once more seeming to wonder alone heard the announcement and this time deiced to head possible for the forest unless some soul asked her to do something else.

@FireDrake150 @york
(guys I'm not sure how active tonight I'll be got to do something for my grandma's B-day)

@Verite
5aSj3sS.png

@The Tactician
4zhkuTb.png

@Atomyk

@ResistingTheEnlightened
B1oxa1s.png

@Forest Fighters
@DapperDogman
CqzIW75.png

Round 3

@DapperDogman

@Verite

@Atomyk

@The Tactician

NJK7ZH2.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

G0EM5LY.png

@DapperDogman

@Atomyk

@The Tactician

Places of interest:

CPO0Dof.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Deceased

"Eh?" Gary said. Last he remembered he was at the forest. But how did he find his way back to the cabin?

Whatever, Gary went to Yato, Yukine, and Yukio, the last people he saw.

"What happened? Did defeating that thing do anything?" Gary whispered towards them.

@Mari @Lizzy @others who want to join in

@Verite
5aSj3sS.png

@The Tactician
4zhkuTb.png

@Atomyk

@ResistingTheEnlightened
B1oxa1s.png

@Forest Fighters
@DapperDogman
CqzIW75.png

Round 3

@DapperDogman

@Verite

@Atomyk

@The Tactician

NJK7ZH2.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

G0EM5LY.png

@DapperDogman

@Atomyk

@The Tactician

Places of interest:

CPO0Dof.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Deceased

tumblr_inline_msxalqJxXM1qz4rgp.png

She really is sweet... Hajime reaffirmed within his mind with a smile as he spotted the rose. And she's just as beautiful as the rose itself.

After heading down to the square, Hajime nodded and placed his vote towards Shiki before blushing at the thought of a dance tonight. Wait, so that means we have to... I know who I'm asking. Quickly looking around, he spotted Slavya amongst the crowd and waved towards her as he pushed through the others to reach her, "Slavya!"

@york @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay

@Verite
5aSj3sS.png

@The Tactician
4zhkuTb.png

@Atomyk

@ResistingTheEnlightened
B1oxa1s.png

@Forest Fighters
@DapperDogman
CqzIW75.png

Round 3

@DapperDogman

@Verite

@Atomyk

@The Tactician

NJK7ZH2.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

G0EM5LY.png

@DapperDogman

@Atomyk

@The Tactician

Places of interest:

CPO0Dof.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Deceased

tumblr_inline_ne6e8oQRh51t3cdzr.png

Considering that she spent most of the night before talking to Alisa, Neo figured that she might as well continue her investigative works. Better to do that in the case of the killer going after her, and surely she didn't want herself to be dirtied like that. Well, with the fact that she did "ally" herself with people that were also focused on the investigations, she decided to meet up with Speirs and Luz, wherever they may be.

@ResistingTheEnlightened

@Verite
5aSj3sS.png

@The Tactician
4zhkuTb.png

@Atomyk

@ResistingTheEnlightened
B1oxa1s.png

@Forest Fighters
@DapperDogman
CqzIW75.png

Round 3

@DapperDogman

@Verite

@Atomyk

@The Tactician

NJK7ZH2.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

G0EM5LY.png

@DapperDogman

@Atomyk

@The Tactician

Places of interest:

CPO0Dof.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Deceased

Oh dear, the Miracle Mallet ran out of magic power again as the new day came, so... Sukuna saw that she was mini-sized again. Not that it bothered her, but it would startle some of the camp residents that didn't know of this trait of hers.

Though, ignoring the fact that she was three inches tall again, Sukuna did happen to see the interaction between Hajime and Slavya. Awwww... that was soooo cute! It was like this camp was bringing people together if you exclude the murders going on at the same time. Looking over at her cabin mate, Sukuna floated up and sat on Yellow's shoulder happily.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Cue the stomach growl. "Oh... how about we go to the canteen first? I can't do much with an empty stomach bothering me."

@Kaykay @york

@Verite
5aSj3sS.png

@The Tactician
4zhkuTb.png

@Atomyk

@ResistingTheEnlightened
B1oxa1s.png

@Forest Fighters
@DapperDogman
CqzIW75.png

Round 3

@DapperDogman

@Verite

@Atomyk

@The Tactician

NJK7ZH2.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

G0EM5LY.png

@DapperDogman

@Atomyk

@The Tactician

Places of interest:

CPO0Dof.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Deceased

Ugh again? Orie wasn't really comfortable with the thought of a mysterious boogieman putting her to bed whenever it felt like it. She'd get get out of bed and make herself ready to head out again, noting the fact that TOHSAKA was evidently long gone, or if she had actually slept here at all this night. Everything done she'd head out just as the bell signaled everyone to get to the square.

After Olga had said her piece she'd look around for Shiki and Blake to maybe pool their resources to figure out who the killer could be.

@OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer

Meanwhile Kyon would feel someone cover his eyes with their hands and something soft pushing up against his back. "Guess who's going to invite you to the daaaance~."

@Verite

"B-Besides that... We're planning to hold a dance of sorts in the square here at night, so please remember to come here when it's time..." Olga added, trying to cheer things up a little; she wasn't lying though, so, anyone who wanted to come should probably figure out a partner or something...

"...A dance. In the midst of all this. Good gosh, it's like these people want to die."

She smiled.

"I approve! Go ahead mister or missus killers, go and burn this place. Burn it all. Burn it until the clouds of ashes block out the sun. A dance with death."

@york

Bell smiles gently "Li-" he stops himself, shaking his head "It's not Lili...its Yulia, dummy" he mutters to himself as he reaches out and rubs her ears gently, acting as though she were a cat "I'll meet you in the woods in a few minutes, when there's not so many folks around, alright?"

@york

Bell smiles gently "Li-" he stops himself, shaking his head "It's not Lili...its Yulia, dummy" he mutters to himself as he reaches out and rubs her ears gently, acting as though she were a cat "I'll meet you in the woods in a few minutes, when there's not so many folks around, alright?"

@york
Hajime quickly changed his vote to Marcone.

@york @Verite

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Round 3

@DapperDogman

@Verite

@Atomyk

@The Tactician

NJK7ZH2.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

G0EM5LY.png

@DapperDogman

@Atomyk

@The Tactician

Places of interest:

Raid the Canteen for food, while there doesn't seem to be anyone in there today, perhaps one could cook up something themselves? There seems to be plenty of materials and ways to prepared food in there.​
Meanwhile Kyon would feel someone cover his eyes with their hands and something soft pushing up against his back. "Guess who's going to invite you to the daaaance~."

@Verite
Whoa, whoa, okay. Time out.

Things always happened so much. Too fast for Kyon's liking. And he thought his old life back home was hectic, but this was crazy. Maybe this was why he never joined any of those youth scout things. More than anything else, he'd honestly rather just sleep than anything else, but of course, at a place like this, he couldn't very well just do that, could he?

Still, he was (somewhat pleasantly) surprised to see a cup of coffee on his nightstand. Did Zhenya leave that cup of coffee for her? Wow, how considerate. That brightened up his morning relatively quickly, but then again, maybe he just wasn't that used to people being nice like that. Still, regardless, he would drink the coffee graciously, briefly shaking his head and waking himself up. Woo, that was pretty strong. Or maybe he just wasn't used to coffee. Personally, Kyon was more of a tea person, but he could do coffee too. Even so, he may as well go give Zhenya a thanks when he'd be able to.

Well, now that that was quenched, he may as well go to the canteen and get something to eat. And then maybe go through the stage and see what he was gonna get himself into.

... Oh that's right. Haruhi wasn't here. That meant he could just avoid the social gathering if he wanted to. Forget all that noise and annoying music. Kyon would just turn in early and have himself a nice re--

"Guagh!" Kyon exclaimed in surprise as TOHSAKA would appear behind him, attempting to push away from her, "Asakur--Oh. It's you. TOHSAKA, was it?" He asked, sighing as he would run a hand through his hair, "Don't scare me like that. You... Wait, repeat that question?"

Kyon was a real hit with the ladies evidently. It must be his novel protagonist aura that made him so appealing.

"Well, whatever. We can talk on the way to the canteen. I was just gonna get some breakfast really quick," he said, reluctantly gesturing for her to follow as he could go to the canteen.

@york @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @POTENTIAL CANTEEN PEEPS​

tumblr_inline_msxalqJxXM1qz4rgp.png

She really is sweet... Hajime reaffirmed within his mind with a smile as he spotted the rose. And she's just as beautiful as the rose itself.

After heading down to the square, Hajime nodded and placed his vote towards Shiki before blushing at the thought of a dance tonight. Wait, so that means we have to... I know who I'm asking. Quickly looking around, he spotted Slavya amongst the crowd and waved towards her as he pushed through the others to reach her, "Slavya!"

@york @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay
zHQsYPs.png

Slavya was sweeping the square with a broom, it looked like she was clearing the way for the dance equipment "Hello!" she said, smiling at him, she stopped for a moment to greet him​

Status
Not open for further replies.