• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glancing over at the Seymon clone as it shambled towards them. After the encounter in the forest, Gaara had an idea of how this would end up turning out. He neglected to warn Spiers as he went in for the bayonet charge however. If he didn't get himself injured in the process, it'd at least be a decent way to provoking the warrior within the look alike to reveal itself. For once it did than he'd be able to use his sand again and crush this nuisance.

@Atomyk @york @ResistingTheEnlightened

"Oh. Well, that's good I guess? I mean the whole not really being afraid of things. Not much really scares me either. Well unless someone botches a move or the audience is in danger during one of my more extreme matches. That's when I get worried because I question if I'm really that good, good enough to save these people. After I protect the audience then it hits me. I am that good."
Beowulf said as he pulled out The Hurting and unfolded it so he could plop down and have a talk with Asakura if the two of them clearly weren't going to be anywhere.

"Yeah, partly why it came as a shock to me. But I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised. Everyone here no matter their personality is a suspect. Even the wrestler who only wants to protect the kid with serious baggage and Karol. Heck, I'd like to help everyone if I could but sometimes you gotta take a few low blows. These votes do make feel pretty low so they got that going at least. Huh? My name? Coulda sworn I said it already but name's Beowulf! Kinda surprised not too many of you guys know me. But then something something different worlds, something something need all of us to get home. I'm not really a big picture kinda guy I guess."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty.

Cecil sat down at the piano, and began playing several chords.

((The piano part for this.))

He didn't know it would be the main chords to a song in a film in 30 years or so, he just kept playing the chords. He let the music carry him. He finally stopped, and changed his tune to one more familiar.

Cecil finally finished. "Thanks for letting me play."
fHPfGtU.png

"You're welcome!" Miku said, it looked like she had been playing her flute in the meantime... A more, melancholy melody, that still managed to retain a certain beauty her songs brought; she was definitely born a musician, but, one that seems to like to talk alot.​

fHPfGtU.png

"You're welcome!" Miku said, it looked like she had been playing her flute in the meantime... A more, melancholy melody, that still managed to retain a certain beauty her songs brought; she was definitely born a musician, but, one that seems to like to talk alot.​

"Is that a song you made up?" Cecil asked about the flute. "It was very beautiful." He gave a small smile. "I wonder what the others are doing right now. I hope all is going well for them."

tumblr_inline_msx9sm5LkR1qz4rgp.png

"Dammit, hurry up..." Even though he knew it wouldn't speed up the door-closing process any more, Hajime continued to press the ground floor button. Why is it that we get the slowest elevators on Earth when we're in a horror-filled hospital?
la7yNN8.png

"We'll make it... I think..." Slavya said, backing away from the elevator doors a little... Semyon did the same, but, thankfully the doors closed just as the lights outside went completely out... The numbered lights above the doors moved, indicating they were heading down, and soon enough, a small *ding* sounded... Though, while it was quiet here in this particular hallway, everyone could head a more noticeable thumping sound, it definitely sounded like a big heart beating right about now...

la7yNN8.png

"We'll make it... I think..." Slavya said, backing away from the elevator doors a little... Semyon did the same, but, thankfully the doors closed just as the lights outside went completely out... The numbered lights above the doors moved, indicating they were heading down, and soon enough, a small *ding* sounded... Though, while it was quiet here in this particular hallway, everyone could head a more noticeable thumping sound, it definitely sounded like a big heart beating right about now...
tumblr_inline_msxajmcpNt1qz4rgp.png

Just block it out, Hajime, it's nothing absolutely terrible. It's not some sort of creature that'll rip out your soul or anything. It was clear Hajime was only going to cause further panic for himself by thinking about the beating. Instead, he began to focus on his feet, placing each step one right in front of the other, "Come on, we need to keep going!"​

Bell reacted after a moment of hesitation, by unleashing a firebolt, aiming to knock her back, though the huge amount of energy in his Argonaut might end up sending her quite a long way into the corridor

@york
@ResistingTheEnlightened
"Get the fuck down!"
Thck-Thck-Thck-Thck!

Bullets came out of the Colt. 45. Echoing down the hall came bright flashes accompanied by the red hue of light coming from the moonbeam. He pulled back Alisa, and instantly holstered his Colt after it jammed-Pulling up the M1 Carbine as it Now fired in a rapid succession.

Buhnk-Buhnk-Buhnk!

@york
tumblr_ndx17oNQLN1s7vfd5o2_250.gif

Neo stood in the way of Lena once she was sighted, holding her folded up parasol to her side. In the case that the bullets weren't enough to keep this possible threat down, she decided to be the distraction here.

In other words...

rwby_neo__come_at_me_bro__by_mrcteddy-d8n45aa.png

@york @ResistingTheEnlightened @DapperDogman
@Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @DapperDogman
W064DWU.png

"Wh-What? Y-You can't be Lena!" Alisa shouted, backing away just as bell and Speirs fired upon the cerature.
Bullets seemed to just idly impact it's skin and not much more, but, flames made whatever was standing in front of them suddenly screech, it's skin bubbling for a moment, then, it morphed into a shadowy blob for a brief moment as it rushed towards Neo, becoming almost like Lena once more as it aimed to strike Neo with it's machete. It's movements were quick, and it's slices precise; this must have been how Semyon had died...​

"We're always this entertaining." Yukine responded.

"Yeah teleportation is possible. Especially when someone wants me to grant their wish that are in a different location than me. Though, they need a phone and my number usually." Yato replied.

"Like for example: if you had my number and are with Yukine and I'm somewhere else in the camp or something and he gets worried or you guys are in possible danger just call me and tell me what the problem is and I'll be there quicker than you can say Yatogami."he added.

@Mari
Yukio smiled. "I have a phone. I'll give you my number then, please give me yours so I may call you. Just in case, of course." She was curious to see the teleportation work, of course, but she wouldn't try calling. At least, she would call right now.

She then took a sip of water. "It seems things have slowed done considerably," she commented, looking around, "usually at this time we would get gathered up and something would be announced. I might be tempted to just go out now and see what's going on around the camp, how about the two of you?", she asked.

"But just being with you two is a lot of fun, I like that."

@Lizzy

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
OH SWEET! A FIGHT! Exclaimed the dream demon before getting out a plasma sword and heading to strike the man in half, litterally. Canada just cowered behind a minecart.

@Kaykay @york
Looking around, this seemed the kind of place best suited for...Golem.

Yellow threw a pokeball out, shouting "Go, Gravvy!" A Golem appeared from the ball and tried to tackle this unknown person. Yellow herself tried to get a little bit away and hid behind the mine cart with Canada since she'd be in pretty big trouble if she got shot.

@york @Infinatis
@Kaykay @Infinatis
Unfortunately, the plasma sword strike didn't quite work out as intended, while it was hit, the creature was like a damage sponge, but, it roared in pain, aiming it's weapon towards Bill firing off a chain of shots from it's weapon. Sophie in the meantime had transformed her weapon; it had become more shot-gun like in nature as she fired upon this twisted creature, all too familiar to her, shot after shot rang through the tunnels as the creature took more and more damage, but, it wasn't stopping... Not yet.​

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the plasma sword strike didn't quite work out as intended, while it was hit, the creature was like a damage sponge, but, it roared in pain, aiming it's weapon towards Bill firing off a chain of shots from it's weapon. Sophie in the meantime had transformed her weapon; it had become more shot-gun like in nature as she fired upon this twisted creature, all too familiar to her, shot after shot rang through the tunnels as the creature took more and more damage, but, it wasn't stopping... Not yet.​

BULLETS! HA! PUNY MORTAL! I LOOOOOOVE PAIN! i BARELY EVEN FEEL IT! BRING IT ON! Cheered on Bill, not bluffing even one bit. He switched to a lazer shotgun and blew at the arms of the creature.

W064DWU.png

"Wh-What? Y-You can't be Lena!" Alisa shouted, backing away just as bell and Speirs fired upon the cerature.
Bullets seemed to just idly impact it's skin and not much more, but, flames made whatever was standing in front of them suddenly screech, it's skin bubbling for a moment, then, it morphed into a shadowy blob for a brief moment as it rushed towards Neo, becoming almost like Lena once more as it aimed to strike Neo with it's machete. It's movements were quick, and it's slices precise; this must have been how Semyon had died...​
Sami just arrived to see this monstrosity. She proceeded to open fire on this creature.

"All units, battle!"

@Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened @DapperDogman @york

Well the place was a mine. He could hear the faint sounds of the Carbine: Every paratrooper was accustomed to every weapon from the American, British, Italian and German Armies. They were too far away though: Speirs flipped the Thompson off his back, almost about to run but both Speirs and Luz had a common objective, so he turned to the Semyon look alike, threw his Thompson on his back, took out his bayonet and made for a bayonet charge.

@york
Glancing over at the Seymon clone as it shambled towards them. After the encounter in the forest, Gaara had an idea of how this would end up turning out. He neglected to warn Spiers as he went in for the bayonet charge however. If he didn't get himself injured in the process, it'd at least be a decent way to provoking the warrior within the look alike to reveal itself. For once it did than he'd be able to use his sand again and crush this nuisance.
@Atomyk @york @ResistingTheEnlightened
@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @ResistingTheEnlightened

SdDlvZN.png

It looked like this Pioneer didn't need much encouragement, as soon as he saw the group standing in front of him, he looked up and spoke.
"Ages ago... A creature harbouring great power was summoned from the depths of a shaddered abyss...
With many others... It fought to stave off an great evil that plagued these lands....
Now it remains here... Wandering this place forever... A shadow of it's former self..."

A blinding flash of light filled the cave, clearing after a moment to reveal a strange creature standing before them.
5s1h3PM.jpg

It was a twisted angel of some sort, Ulyana instantly hid being Olga, with Olga backing away quickly, trying to find shelter behind a thing stalagmite just as a red fiery portal opened above it's head as it launched a barrage of 3 projectiles headed towards the group in front of it.

W064DWU.png

Neo couldn't help but play around with this creature, swiftly evading the slice with near-perfect acrobatics. Taking a mental note of the flames and what it did... maybe this is what it was weak to. Wondering if she could tire out the creature, the ice cream girl remained idle and didn't dare to attack the beast just yet. Though, she readied her parasol that was still closed.

@york @DapperDogman @ResistingTheEnlightened

At the sight of Semyon, Karol practically jumped backwards in fear. Hadn't that been the guy to die on their first day here?

Q3SGkC8.gif

"Gaara, it's a ghost!" Karol yelled out, pulling out his broadsword. He held it out triumphantly, despite the shiver starting to run through his legs. He cried out wordlessly as the proceeding flash of light blinded his vision and his weapon lowered as he took one hand off the handle to grip instinctively at Gaara's shoulder. There he held it for a moment, until the light dissipated. He stared at Gaara for a moment, his face growing red, before then turned to face the new threat. "I'll... I'll protect you, Ulyana! I'll protect everybody!"

Karol had no means of dealing with the projectiles and making a charge on the monster would take too long at his speed. The boy instead reached into his bag and pulled out his baseball. He just had to get the ball into the net, just like he'd done yesterday. Karol threw the ball into the air and smashed it with the flat side of his sword, sending the ball hurtling straight at the creature.

@york @TheSpringwoodSlasher @ResistingTheEnlightened

-Kazekage-Gaara-naruto-shippuuden-38451413-300-211.gif

"Just as I predicted.." Gaara watched as the creature revealed itself. This one seemed to enjoy attacking from long distance than close up combat as the last beast had. It made no real difference to Gaara whether it was close or far away. His Ultimate Defense would protect him. Speaking of which the sand began to pour of the gourd and quickly took up position in front of the group and not just Gaara himself. Depending on the size of the projectiles, it was going to take quite a thick wall of sand to slow them down to the point of uselessness.

This of course didn't mean that Gaara didn't take an offensive measure as well. Performing a series of hand signs, shurikens made out of sand flew out from the sand wall Gaara had erected and towards the angel's arms and wings with the intent on severing them.

"Ninja Art: Sand Shuriken."

@Atomyk @ResistingTheEnlightened @york @Jeremi.

Neo couldn't help but play around with this creature, swiftly evading the slice with near-perfect acrobatics. Taking a mental note of the flames and what it did... maybe this is what it was weak to. Wondering if she could tire out the creature, the ice cream girl remained idle and didn't dare to attack the beast just yet. Though, she readied her parasol that was still closed.

@york @DapperDogman @ResistingTheEnlightened
Bell sighs in relief, seeing Neo was okay, he stands forward slowly and smirks

He rushes the creature, both daggers flashing as he aims to defect any attacks with his red daggerm the black one hoping to find itself in the beast's ribs

If he successfully oulled it off, he would di something many people woukd find a gruesome concept

He would send a firebolt into her body through the knife, causing a small explosion of fire within the fake Lena

He hoped it would pan out like the time with the minotaur

11312125_985433341497259_132094648_n.jpg

@york @Gummi Bunnies

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @ResistingTheEnlightened

SdDlvZN.png

It looked like this Pioneer didn't need much encouragement, as soon as he saw the group standing in front of him, he looked up and spoke.
"Ages ago... A creature harbouring great power was summoned from the depths of a shaddered abyss...
With many others... It fought to stave off an great evil that plagued these lands....
Now it remains here... Wandering this place forever... A shadow of it's former self..."

A blinding flash of light filled the cave, clearing after a moment to reveal a strange creature standing before them.
5s1h3PM.jpg

It was a twisted angel of some sort, Ulyana instantly hid being Olga, with Olga backing away quickly, trying to find shelter behind a thing stalagmite just as a red fiery portal opened above it's head as it launched a barrage of 3 projectiles headed towards the group in front of it.
Speirs wasn't prepared for this one. He quickly stopped, unpinned a grenade before tossing it over "Frag out!" Hopefully the mine was stable as he tossed it over to its feet, dodging the projectiles as Speirs then led out a barrage of rapid fire ammunition from the Thompson
@york

W064DWU.png

The bastards wanted a Fight. He'd give it. Luz equipped the bayonet onto his M1 Carbine and charged forward, using the rifle as a bayonet/sword before he pushed the Lena monster off to the side, away from Neo "You Okay!?"

@york @Gummi Bunnies

The bastards wanted a Fight. He'd give it. Luz equipped the bayonet onto his M1 Carbine and charged forward, using the rifle as a bayonet/sword before he pushed the Lena monster off to the side, away from Neo "You Okay!?"

@york @Gummi Bunnies
Neo only gave a slight nod to Luz. She was a quick one, and it was rare to get herself hit in any case of a fight. She awaited a good moment to come close, not wanting to use her parasol's other... weapon function just yet. Even without weapons, Neo was a highly skilled fighter when it came to close quarters combat.

@york @ResistingTheEnlightened

Yukio smiled. "I have a phone. I'll give you my number then, please give me yours so I may call you. Just in case, of course." She was curious to see the teleportation work, of course, but she wouldn't try calling. At least, she would call right now.

She then took a sip of water. "It seems things have slowed done considerably," she commented, looking around, "usually at this time we would get gathered up and something would be announced. I might be tempted to just go out now and see what's going on around the camp, how about the two of you?", she asked.

"But just being with you two is a lot of fun, I like that."

@Lizzy

"Maybe some of them are still looking for that Shurik guy." Yukine replied as Yato exchanged numbers with Yukio.

"If we head to where they are we'd probably miss all the action again." The minor god sighed as him and Yukio finished exchanging numbers.

tumblr_n1bnl7Z2Zt1ri9w9zo1_500.gif

"There we go." He said.

@Mari

"Maybe some of them are still looking for that Shurik guy." Yukine replied as Yato exchanged numbers with Yukio.

"If we head to where they are we'd probably miss all the action again." The minor god sighed as him and Yukio finished exchanging numbers.

tumblr_n1bnl7Z2Zt1ri9w9zo1_500.gif

"There we go." He said.

@Mari

Yukio looked at Yato's number and input it into her phone. "I am guessing both you and Yukine would have the same phone number?", she asked, looking at both of them. She realized they were probably right, they were too late to do anything right now so they may as well patiently wait until the next opportunity might come along.

tumblr_n5c4zrSOj71qelmhao10_250.gif

"I guess we should just relax and wait then," she said, "we will probably see more action than we want to see, in a matter of time."

@Lizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.