Status
Not open for further replies.
Cecil looked at Miku. "Perhaps... It would be best if we left for the moment. I'm used to death, but this is starting to unnerve me."

@york
2Nqvhdc.png

"Y-Yeah... That would be nice..." Miku looked a bit more than just spooked upon seeing this sight... And that's saying something.​

2Nqvhdc.png

"Y-Yeah... That would be nice..." Miku looked a bit more than just spooked upon seeing this sight... And that's saying something.​

Cecil grabbed Miku's hand, and took her into the woods, away from the body. "I don't I so what's wrong with these killers, or why they kill who they kill, but, we will catch him." Cecil smiled. "If you need to hug me, you can."

"Rrrright... You won't know me I'm.. New. To say. It seems you guys are building a uh.." Luz looked at the machine, approaching it calmly. He had never seen such a type of robotics, let alone any type of robotics except the Kraut Goliath anti-fucking-everything RC tracked fucking mini tank that shit on everybodies Goddamn da- Oh, memories. Anyways, he stared at the electronic human being "What is it?"

@york
hxRjwkh.png

"Well, it's a robot! We've been spending many of our waking hours working on it!"
Shurik said excitedly... His partner didn't seem as excited though.
RfnfWTy.png

"Well..." Electronik butted in "It's just that we haven't had any luck with the programming yet." he added, the two seemed to fall silent after that one.

hxRjwkh.png

"Well, it's a robot! We've been spending many of our waking hours working on it!"
Shurik said excitedly... His partner didn't seem as excited though.
RfnfWTy.png

"Well..." Electronik butted in "It's just that we haven't had any luck with the programming yet." he added, the two seemed to fall silent after that one.
george-luz.jpg

These guys seriously needed a girlfriend helping hand, so Luz walked in unamused as he took off the radio from his back and laid it on the table.

3122317115_1_5_EZBVbLJ7.gif

Looking between his radio, the robot, Electronik, and Shurik, Luz grabbed a cigarette from the Luck Stripes pack in his pocket to help him ease his mind as he lit it with his trusty Zippo lighter, placing it back in his pockets as he took a good puff out of it. "I'm prett' damn good with wiring and electrical programing.. Radio stuff and jumping out of a fuckin' airplane to shoot some Nazi's, but y'know, that's a different story.." He turned to both of them, gave a short but hearty laugh before staring at the robot again. "Well, whaddya need?"

@york

Blake dropped out of the tree and politely coughed to get the kid's attention

hahah no. Not in the mood she was in. The only warning Semyon # whichever got was a slight rustle and a shadow above him before Blake had tackled him to the ground, sword planted into the ground behind him and edged hilt up to his throat as Blake stared him down from where she had him straddled with a calm glower.

"Hi there. I have a lot of questions."

@york @forest group
@Schnee Corp Lawyer @DapperDogman @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Infinatis
ShFUCns.png

The grin on his face occurred, then, he suddenly spoke, it looked like he wasn't the same one Jynx met on the beach.
"A long time ago... A great grey wolf with a sword possessing tremendous power was summoned to this realm...
With many others, he tried to fight back the evil that befell this place... Now, he is left to roam this place, a shadow of his former self..."

Just then a blinding flash of light occurred, following by a distinct howl that pierced the air... Then, when the light finally cleared and vision returned to the group, a massive wolf holding a size-able blade that glowed a distinct blue color in it's jaws stood before them, the source of the howling noise.
sif-the-great-grey-wolf-large.jpg

In an almost fluid manner, it dove towards Blake, performing a side-ways swipe as it tried to hit her, the swing was fast, blurred a little by the light the sword was radiating, leaving trails of light in it's wake... Like the others the venturers have faced in the forest, this creature was ready to fight to the death, as if it wished to be freed from something...

Reactions: Takumi
speirs.jpg

Speirs simply stared at the bodies of Hajime and Slavya: Early indications look as if though they were dead from strangulation. Speirs kneeled down, and stared at the bodies: He only wished he could do more in the situation, as he slowly unwrapped the rope marks from both of there necks to Check the strangulation marks.

@york
The bodies possessed no such marks on their necks, that much was apparant when Speirs investigated them.​

Reactions: Raven
tumblr_inline_ne6ea5KqxM1t3cdzr.png

Taking in that set of information, Neo gave a little smile as she tried her hand at playing the guitar. Okay, so it sounded a bit off key, but hey, Neo's learning it slowly.

@york
ZIoDb1E.png

"See! Now you're getting it!" Alisa said, to say the least... She seemed to be excited about this; looks like guitar playing really hadn't been too popular in this camp as of late.​

The bodies possessed no such marks on their necks, that much was apparant when Speirs investigated them.​
Speirs shook his head in disbelief as he stared up at Cecil and the others "It makes no sense. These guys, there's no neck marks on there necks.. Maybe the killer is trying to throw us off..." Speirs then attempted to look around the body for anything weird or different, stabs, jabs, bruises, anything.

@york

Reactions: Raven
Yato, Yukio (if she followed along), and Yukine walked into the woods because that's where all the weird but cool stuff happened at night most of the time. :l

"A sword swinging wolf? Now I've seen everything." The god said as he jumped into the air.

"Sekki!" He exclaimed.
27e4140fc48fd4b6f687e4d8ac0613d2.gif

Almost immediately, he began to perform Rend to test out if it worked on these lost souls as well as it worked on Phantoms.

(Couldn't find a dubbed version for Rend)

If it didn't work, he could always try a different tactic, since lost souls didn't seem to be Phantoms and well, Rend was used to exterminate Phantoms. Not lost souls?? We'll only have to find out if it works or not it seems.

If it didn't he'd just somehow end up next to someone in the group.

@Mari @york @forest peeps

Last edited:
03XCssB.png

"Well... I mean, why not?" Zhenya said, she acted a bit more timid than usual for some reason.​
Man the nerve of some people. Here TOHSAKA busted her ass to get Kyon a date and then he just waves her off AFTER he promised her a dance? Fine whatever not liked she cared or anything if the baby student didn't want to do anything, which was why she'd continue standing there arms crossed and looking perturbed.

@Verite @york

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @DapperDogman @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Infinatis
ShFUCns.png

The grin on his face occurred, then, he suddenly spoke, it looked like he wasn't the same one Jynx met on the beach.
"A long time ago... A great grey wolf with a sword possessing tremendous power was summoned to this realm...
With many others, he tried to fight back the evil that befell this place... Now, he is left to roam this place, a shadow of his former self..."

Just then a blinding flash of light occurred, following by a distinct howl that pierced the air... Then, when the light finally cleared and vision returned to the group, a massive wolf holding a size-able blade that glowed a distinct blue color in it's jaws stood before them, the source of the howling noise.
sif-the-great-grey-wolf-large.jpg

In an almost fluid manner, it dove towards Blake, performing a side-ways swipe as it tried to hit her, the swing was fast, blurred a little by the light the sword was radiating, leaving trails of light in it's wake... Like the others the venturers have faced in the forest, this creature was ready to fight to the death, as if it wished to be freed from something...

"Blake!" Orie exclaimed before she burst into action her rapier held high as the wolf lounged towards Blake.

Suddenly someone or something else materialized next to Orie.

orie-uniel-sprite.png

"Thanatos!"

With a swipe of its gigantic sword it would attempt to deflect the wolfs sword strike.

@york @OrlandoBloomers @Infinatis @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Schnee Corp Lawyer @C.T. @ForestPeople

03XCssB.png

"Well... I mean, why not?" Zhenya said, she acted a bit more timid than usual for some reason.​
Man the nerve of some people. Here TOHSAKA busted her ass to get Kyon a date and then he just waves her off AFTER he promised her a dance? Fine whatever not liked she cared or anything if the baby student didn't want to do anything, which was why she'd continue standing there arms crossed and looking perturbed.

@Verite @york
"Well, alright then," Kyon nodded with a smile, pulling out the phone that Asakura had handed to him earlier and going through the photo collection, showing off the photos that she had taken earlier of the two of them dancing. Not bad, Asakura. Not bad at all, "Heh, you don't look half bad, Zhenya. In fact, I think you look really good!" He said as he held a finger in front of TOHSAKA.

He said he'd dance with her, but not at the same time as the others. Unless she'd... barge in :|

@york @Jeremi

Yato, Yukio (if she followed along), and Yukine walked into the woods because that's where all the weird but cool stuff happened at night most of the time. :l

"A sword swinging wolf? Now I've seen everything." The god said as he jumped into the air.

"Sekki!" He exclaimed.

Almost immediately, he began to perform Rend to test out if it worked on these lost souls as well as it worked on Phantoms.

If it didn't work, he could always try a different tactic, since lost souls didn't seem to be Phantoms and well, Rend was used to exterminate Phantoms. Not lost souls?? We'll only have to find out if it works or not it seems.

Yukio had followed along with her roommate, Yukine. And Yato. Upon encountering the wolf, Yukio went into her protective mode.

tumblr_n8aic8xHEi1sw1x9go1_500.png

She didn't attack the wolf or threaten it, but she put herself in a position to defend Yukine if the wolf would decide to attack him. She kept poised, not saying a word, but looked at Yukine intently, to describe to him with her facial expression that he was under protection of the Yashida clan's feared bodyguard: Yukio.

@Lizzy @york

• Love
Wednesday was quietly examining the body behind the others as they did. Her eyes began to look for what she felt was a common item. Something to cut. Possible a knife, a machete, a fork, maybe even a spoon this time. She wanted to see if her thoughts on possible different killers keeping a similar tool to appear perhaps more like one was correct or false at this point.

@york

"Well, alright then," Kyon nodded with a smile, pulling out the phone that Asakura had handed to him earlier and going through the photo collection, showing off the photos that she had taken earlier of the two of them dancing. Not bad, Asakura. Not bad at all, "Heh, you don't look half bad, Zhenya. In fact, I think you look really good!" He said as he held a finger in front of TOHSAKA.

He said he'd dance with her, but not at the same time as the others. Unless she'd... barge in :|

@york @Jeremi

She wasn't, this was ridiculous anyway, he promised her money and she shouldn't really mind or anything. "Zhenya's a fantastic dancer you know, especially with my lead. So it's no wonder the pictures came out great, right?"

Well that was something.

@Verite @york

"Sorry to interrupt but, um... are you a faunus from Remnant?"

It wasn't like Blake was going to be able to avoid asking that given the whole, well, cat thing, and there was a genuinely curious frown on her face as she nonetheless flourished her blades once before she glanced up at the branches and suddenly disappeared among them. "Nevermind. Answer that after we've dealt with the creepy footsteps" she called down quietly before she was off, lightly and silently moving through the trees towards the sound.

@york @DapperDogman @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Infinatis

The site of Blake was enough to make his jaw drop "A-Another Chienthrope?!" He mutters in awe, reaching out a hand to poke her ear gently "I bet Lili would love you two..." he adds with a small smile, remembering the tiny Chienthrope from back home
tumblr_noeuk7DsA21su8acao1_400.gif

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @york

Beowulf's own jaw dropped in response to seeing the wolf. It wasn't the same color as the one he had made his pelt. But it brought up the memories all the same. He was going to have to go all out to stop this thing. For this was a wolf and he was better than any wolf, superior to one even! So doing a quick flex of his biceps, Beowulf leaped down from the tree with The Hurting raised above his head. This must have been just another warrior's spirit locked inside a wolf for some reason. But it was alright because nothing would stop Beowulf from bringing the pain down on this wolf's hide!

"Wolf Dash!" He bellowed as he swung the Hurting downwards to try and smash it into the back of the wolf's head. To not only get it to release the sword but fall as well!​
@york @OrlandoBloomers @Infinatis @Jeremi @Schnee Corp Lawyer @C.T. @ForestPeople

Yato, Yukio and Yukine walked into the woods because that's where all the weird but cool stuff happened at night most of the time. :l

"Sekki!" He exclaimed.

@Verite @york

"Blake!" Orie exclaimed before she burst into action her rapier held high as the wolf lounged towards Blake.

Suddenly someone or something else materialized next to Orie.

orie-uniel-sprite.png

"Thanatos!"

With a swipe of its gigantic sword it would attempt to deflect the wolfs sword strike.

@york@OrlandoBloomers@Infinatis@TheSpringwoodSlasher@Schnee Corp Lawyer@C.T. @ForestPeople
Beowulf's own jaw dropped in response to seeing the wolf. It wasn't the same color as the one he had made his pelt. But it brought up the memories all the same. He was going to have to go all out to stop this thing. For this was a wolf and he was better than any wolf, superior to one even! So doing a quick flex of his biceps, Beowulf leaped down from the tree with The Hurting raised above his head. This must have been just another warrior's spirit locked inside a wolf for some reason. But it was alright because nothing would stop Beowulf from bringing the pain down on this wolf's hide!

"Wolf Dash!" He bellowed as he swung the Hurting downwards to try and smash it into the back of the wolf's head. To not only get it to release the sword but fall as well!​
@york @OrlandoBloomers @Infinatis @Jeremi @Schnee Corp Lawyer @C.T. @ForestPeople

@Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers @Infinatis @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Schnee Corp Lawyer @C.T. @DapperDogman @People In The Forest

The wolf's strike was deflected relatively easily, but, it leapt back despite being hit by Beowolf... It had a firm grip on the sword to say the least, however, the hit did indeed stagger it temporarily... In retaliation, it charged forwards and performed a sweeping strike, trying to catch the whole group within it's blade's swing.

"...Heh heh heh heh heh." A deep, throaty chuckle emanated from the rail thin psycho as she stood there, hunched forward slightly and glaring at the wolf beast. "Just what the doctor ordered." She murmured under her breath. At the last moment, she rolled to the side to evade the blow. She stood back up slowly, turning to the wolf. "Here doggy, doggy." She lifted her mini-gun up, eyeing the four legs of the creature in a specific order. Front leg right, hind leg right, hind leg left, front leg left.

She smiled. "Pow-Pow and I got a treat for you!"

tumblr_n5ho0fHQYq1rcn5v4o1_250.jpg

"NOW KNEEL!"

She shouted, pulling the rapid fire trigger and unleashing a maelstrom of bullets, aimed at each leg in order and intent on downing the beast as she laughed throughout.

@york @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer @DapperDogman @Infinatis

Cecil grabbed Miku's hand, and took her into the woods, away from the body. "I don't I so what's wrong with these killers, or why they kill who they kill, but, we will catch him." Cecil smiled. "If you need to hug me, you can."
W1nKglg.png

"I hope so... I mean, it's nothing like any horror movie I've ever seen, there's not a clear pattern or place for these things... And well..." Miku sort of hugged Cecil on her own just like that; she probably didn't exactly think about her actions all too much when this happened. "I didn't sign up for this!" She exclaimed.​

@Jeremi @OrlandoBloomers @Infinatis @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Schnee Corp Lawyer @C.T. @DapperDogman @People In The Forest

The wolf's strike was deflected relatively easily, but, it leapt back despite being hit by Beowolf... It had a firm grip on the sword to say the least, however, the hit did indeed stagger it temporarily... In retaliation, it charged forwards and performed a sweeping strike, trying to catch the whole group within it's blade's swing.

Bell quickly raises his dagger to block the swing, fidning it caoabke of blocking a massive steel chain before, this shouldn't be too hard

He followed the block up with a series of firebolts, the 'no chant' magic flying from his palm toward the giant wolf, testing it's resistance

"FIREBOLT!"

@york @TheSpringwoodSlasher @C.T. @Jeremi @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Infinatis @OrlandoBloomers

Status
Not open for further replies.