Status
Not open for further replies.
"...Whoooooooooooo." She eventually said, holding the sword up. It was as heavy as expected, given its size cause like holy crap this thing must have had three or four feet on her...but she was able to hold it. "Wolf guy must have been really compensating!" She studied the blade intently, feeling the subtle sense of power flowing through her bloodstream. Nothing you could quantify but you just knew. Like riding a bike or making explosive muffins. I got your cupcake right here, Hat Lady.

She gave a few practice swings, moving to slice through the air and cut the trunk of a nearby tree to see. "Swish swish!" She said in tandem before looking at Blake. "Looks like it! Heehee. I guess I'm just full of surprises, hmm?" She smiled like a giddy child with a new toy, appreciating the new killing weapon.

"Eat your heart out, Riven."

@york @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @DapperDogman

Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
"Looks like Rend only works on Phantoms, Yukine." Yato said with a raised eyebrow ad he watched noodle arms try to get the sword.

"Yato. Change me back already!" The young regalia huffed in annoyance.

"Alright, alright. Yuki, revert." The god responded, and soon, the blonde was standing next to him and Yukio.

Yukine stretched and sighed. It was late, he was starting to get tired. And he didn't want to really be around Jinx while she swung that thing around.

@york @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @DapperDogman @Mari

Beowulf rubbed the back of his head and smiled as yet another warrior's spirit was freed. Good, every one deserved their right to rest at some point. He wasn't even salty about the fact that he hadn't obtained the last sword from the samurai ninja guy. He wasn't no swordsman and would have probably ended up hurting himself before he hurt the enemy. Sides, he had the Hurting. That chair had done more for him than any sword would. As he noticed Jinx trying to pick up the sword though, he'd approach and scratched at his chin.

"..You need help with that, Blue?" But then watching as Jinx managed to defy the odds and pick the sword up, he grinned. "That sword is pretty impressive. Still not as cool as the Hurting but awesome nonetheless!"

As Beowulf continued to be naively ignorant of how demented Jinx was, Gaara was still busy dealing with his conflicted feelings. Karol had apparently gone through a rough patch in life as well. Something Gaara had usually taken for granted. That nobody ever had it worse than him. But Karol tried his best to understand Gaara's plight and sympathize with him.

"..You really see me as that important? You'd wish for me to stay by your side and grow stronger? Despite whatever you may have been told in the past Karol, I can see the truth." He'd say with a soft smile. "You're not a stupid kid. You're someone whose capable of breaking through even the coldest of hearts. Such as mine for example." Gaara placed his own hand on Karol's shoulder and looked him straight in the eyes.

"I'll carry your burdens if you carry mine. The shared weight will be what the two of us have to get through together, as friends. Would that be acceptable to you Karol?"

@york @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers @Atomyk @Jeremi @DapperDogman @Mari

Reactions: Takumi
"...Whoooooooooooo." She eventually said, holding the sword up. It was as heavy as expected, given its size cause like holy crap this thing must have had three or four feet on her...but she was able to hold it. "Wolf guy must have been really compensating!" She studied the blade intently, feeling the subtle sense of power flowing through her bloodstream. Nothing you could quantify but you just knew. Like riding a bike or making explosive muffins. I got your cupcake right here, Hat Lady.

She gave a few practice swings, moving to slice through the air and cut the trunk of a nearby tree to see. "Swish swish!" She said in tandem before looking at Blake. "Looks like it! Heehee. I guess I'm just full of surprises, hmm?" She smiled like a giddy child with a new toy, appreciating the new killing weapon.

"Eat your heart out, Riven."

@york @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @DapperDogman

Bell laughs gently "And yet my knife was able to block it..." he gives a small gesture, as if unsure of the weapon's forging "Seems like an oversized kitchen knife...sure, it's sharp, and sturdy...but it's a pretty mundane weapon in most regards...likely a magic imbued steel of some form"

He gives a shrug to Blake and Bill "Dime a dozen, most likely...You wanna find the ones made by good smiths with good, rare materials "

All of this was of course nonsense, but Jinx seemed in love with the sword, maybe ruining the illusion of power would cause her to release it so he could inspect it further? "I got a dagger made from a minotaur horn, for example, it's harder than the toughest steel, strong yet not brittle, not to mention a beautiful red color...That's a weapon of high quality..."

Make her jealous, that's sure to push her buttons

@york @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @C.T.

Reactions: Takumi
She wasn't, this was ridiculous anyway, he promised her money and she shouldn't really mind or anything. "Zhenya's a fantastic dancer you know, especially with my lead. So it's no wonder the pictures came out great, right?"

Well that was something.

@Verite @york
KOVMSqG.png

It looked like Zhenya had become rather embarrassed about this whole ordeal "Tch, just don't be showing them to the whole camp now." she muttered under her breath... It looked like she was taking viewing the foreign looking device quite well; perhaps she had assumed it was some imported toy or something?​
"I can work with that. I could also do without all the attention, so you can count on me to just... keep these between us," Kyon said, patting Zhenya briefly on the shoulder and putting the phone in his pocket.

Oh. And TOHSAKA, for that matter.

"Oh, yeah? Well, if you're such a great dancer, your turn's finally come now," He said, offering his arm, "Surprise me, why don't you?"

He wasn't normally this outgoing, but then again, compared to his usual Brigade, he didn't find himself around people who were a bit insufferable, most notably Haruhi and Koizumi. So maybe he was just simply in a better mood than normal.

@Jeremi @york

Bell laughs gently "And yet my knife was able to block it..." he gives a small gesture, as if unsure of the weapon's forging "Seems like an oversized kitchen knife...sure, it's sharp, and sturdy...but it's a pretty mundane weapon in most regards...likely a magic imbued steel of some form"

He gives a shrug to Blake and Bill "Dime a dozen, most likely...You wanna find the ones made by good smiths with good, rare materials "

All of this was of course nonsense, but Jinx seemed in love with the sword, maybe ruining the illusion of power would cause her to release it so he could inspect it further? "I got a dagger made from a minotaur horn, for example, it's harder than the toughest steel, strong yet not brittle, not to mention a beautiful red color...That's a weapon of high quality..."

Make her jealous, that's sure to push her buttons

She just raised an eyebrow. "I dunno what you want, but it sounds like you want me to test this oversized, mundane, dime a dozen, kitchen knife on you. To rend your skull, to carve your flesh, to filet you into a dozen cuts. I'm not against killing you, you pretentious piece of trash. I can make a nice piñata out of you. Would you like that?" She held her newfound sword firm, raising it above her head with both hands...and then a single downward swing aimed at his face with a wide grin on her face.

She stopped of course, the blade mere inches from piercing flesh. "Yeah, it probably wouldn't work anyway. Like my guns. Pity. Not that you're even worth killing." She pulled the giant sword back. "You can just take your fancy dagger and shove it down your piehole. No judgments for killing people, but you know, one of the few people I actually liked here? Yeah, totally stabbed a whole looooooot. Broadcasting and bragging about your fancy dagger seems kind of counter productive, wouldn't you say?" She grinned again, a fierce predatory smile.

"But what do I know? I'm the crazy one." She turned away.

@DapperDogman @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @york

She just raised an eyebrow. "I dunno what you want, but it sounds like you want me to test this oversized, mundane, dime a dozen, kitchen knife on you. To rend your skull, to carve your flesh, to filet you into a dozen cuts. I'm not against killing you, you pretentious piece of trash. I can make a nice piñata out of you. Would you like that?" She held her newfound sword firm, raising it above her head with both hands...and then a single downward swing aimed at his face with a wide grin on her face.

She stopped of course, the blade mere inches from piercing flesh. "Yeah, it probably wouldn't work anyway. Like my guns. Pity. Not that you're even worth killing." She pulled the giant sword back. "You can just take your fancy dagger and shove it down your piehole. No judgments for killing people, but you know, one of the few people I actually liked here? Yeah, totally stabbed a whole looooooot. Broadcasting and bragging about your fancy dagger seems kind of counter productive, wouldn't you say?" She grinned again, a fierce predatory smile.

@DapperDogman @Schnee Corp Lawyer @TheSpringwoodSlasher @OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @york

Bell's arm flashed up, his black dagger cluthed in a loose grip, as if he wasn't even trying, his fsce calm, yet stern, truth be told, he expected two possible outcomes, either his dagger smashed the sword, or she cleaved him uselessly, that was assuming the blade didn't stop, which it did

"I would be worried about a psycho with a huge sword...but it's clear you don't stand much of a chance, you're slow, predictable and have probably never used a sword a day in your life...I'll tell you now...if this were a real fight...you'd have died by now..."

He shrugs slightly "And if I'm suspected for murder, that's my own perogative...now, explain...If I'm here bragging about daggers, why would I use a kitchen knife for murder, huh?" He grins "Your point is awful moot, so I prefer speed over range. Doesn't it make more sense the crazy one would be the one to stab someone to death with knives and forks, and drown them too?"

"Now I think it's best you do something you probably don't do a lot of...Think...because your next words might make all the difference..."

He shrugs slightly "And if I'm suspected for murder, that's my own perogative...now, explain...If I'm here bragging about daggers, why would I use a kitchen knife for murder, huh?"
"Because you're as dull as your dagger. You dumbass. A fun like-minded psycho like Krieg? He'd be a hell of a lot more fun to me alive than dead. I didn't kill him. I haven't killed a single dang thing since I got here. At least not solo. Not for lack of trying, mind you. But well, this camp sucks. Should rename it the Stop Having Fun Camp."

Bell's arm flashed up, his black dagger cluthed in a loose grip, as if he wasn't even trying, his fsce calm, yet stern, truth be told, he expected two possible outcomes, either his dagger smashed the sword, or she cleaved him uselessly, that was assuming the blade didn't stop, which it did

"I would be worried about a psycho with a huge sword...but it's clear you don't stand much of a chance, you're slow, predictable and have probably never used a sword a day in your life...I'll tell you now...if this were a real fight...you'd have died by now..."

He shrugs slightly "And if I'm suspected for murder, that's my own perogative...now, explain...If I'm here bragging about daggers, why would I use a kitchen knife for murder, huh?" He grins "Your point is awful moot, so I prefer speed over range. Doesn't it make more sense the crazy one would be the one to stab someone to death with knives and forks, and drown them too?"

"Now I think it's best you do something you probably don't do a lot of...Think...because your next words might make all the difference..."

BsCyNrw.png

"Can this please wait until another time?" Yulia looked a bit agitated by the scene in front of her which one could describe as a "pissing contest" of sorts, though, she wasn't really mad, just a little impatient... She yawned a little, making it quite obvious she was a bit tired too.​

Reactions: Mari
Blake just rolled her eyes and left Bell and Jinx to argue while she turned to quietly head back to camp. Secure in the knowledge that no matter which of their pointy objects were better, Blake's was by far the best :|

@york @C.T. @DapperDogman

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: DapperDogman
Marcone slept well and truly, a smirk on his features.

While the vote off was not what he expected, this was a wonderful break for him to rest. Safe and secure, away from all the trouble out there.

@Shit post yoseph

"I can work with that. I could also do without all the attention, so you can count on me to just... keep these between us," Kyon said, patting Zhenya briefly on the shoulder and putting the phone in his pocket.

Oh. And TOHSAKA, for that matter.

"Oh, yeah? Well, if you're such a great dancer, your turn's finally come now," He said, offering his arm, "Surprise me, why don't you?"

He wasn't normally this outgoing, but then again, compared to his usual Brigade, he didn't find himself around people who were a bit insufferable, most notably Haruhi and Koizumi. So maybe he was just simply in a better mood than normal.

@Jeremi @york
She'd hand out her hand to Kyon. "You will be decimated on the battlefield, that for the time being is the dance floor."

@Verite @york

Blake just rolled her eyes and left Bell and Jinx to argue while she turned to quietly head back to camp. Secure in the knowledge that no matter which of their pointy objects were better, Blake's was by far the best :|

@york @C.T. @DapperDogman
Orie would have followed after Blake and looked one final time behind herself at Bell and Jinx. "Do you think it is wise to leave them on their own?"

@Schnee Corp Lawyer

Cecil smiled, and hugged her back. "None of us did it seems. There is no recognizable pattern for these killings, although most have involved bludgeoning in some way, it seems." Cecil sighed. "I just want to be back home. I've done things you wouldn't believe, but this is beyond my abilities it seems..."
W1nKglg.png

"Well... I'm sure we'll manage it... Somehow..." Miku seemed to have calmed down relatively quickly; it was hard to tell how she really felt about the situation at hand though.​
Wednesday curious looked for a sign where the original killing perhaps took place. "Guys I feel we may not be examining everything of this new murder." She stated.

@york @other examining the bodies still
"Yeah, Sukuna, I hope we do too...No, we definitely will."

Yellow decided to move past the bodies for now, trying to find the original site of the murder.
It looks like the original site of the murder had occurred somewhere on the mainland as this Island itself yielded nothing else that was too helpfull​
tumblr_inline_ne6e9nNCa81t3cdzr.png

Smiling at that thought, Neo didn't really take that much longer to at least get the hang of it. Practice does make perfect. After getting used to the guitar, she handed the instrument back to Alisa, seeming curious to see her play again.

@york
cfnLfkb.png

Alisa looked a bit surprised, but, started playing again; it was some sort of 80's pop song, but, it definitely didn't sound bad, even if it was on a traditional guitar rather than an electric one... Which she seemed to be more profficient with.
"Is the wiring in place?" Oh nice, they show him a device which seems to be a computer. The only thing close to that in his timeline is a type writer and the Enigma machine. Oh well. "What do you need from me?"

@york
hxRjwkh.png

"Well, if you can get this Robot to walk, that would be a good start." Shurik said, it was quite clear the two had been assembling the robot for the most part; they hadn't had the time to plot out it's functions, nor how it would end up moving around.

Round 4
Once again, no matter what everyone was doing, they ended up falling asleep at some point or another... The next thing they knew, they awakened in their cabins, or, well, in Marcone's case, in his temporary holding cell.

@DapperDogman
Bell found a lush green apple of some sort in his hand this morning, it wasn't something that one could find every day in this camp, and not even out in the forest... But, he got the sneaking suspicion that it was Yulia who was responsible for this...

@Verite
Interestingly enough, Kyon found a full on cup of tea on the table next to him in the morning, it looked like it hadn't been there for too long, though, of course, he could probably guess it was Zhenya's doing, though, she was never one to leave notes really.

@Atomyk
Karol found a nearly empty bag of sweets sitting on the table next to his bed, chances are it had been snatched from some cup-board in the canteen; it was most likely Ulyana's doing...

@Gummi Bunnies
Neo found a still cold ice-cream sandwich sitting on the table next to her bed; it looked like it had been grabbed in a hurry, but, it was neo-politan flavored... Who knows where it had come from, but, chances are, that was Alisa's doing.

When the bell sounded, summoning everyone to the square, Marcone was lead out too, still alive and kicking, it looks like a final verdict has been decided on, and, well, since he was being set free, one could guess what it was...
NJK7ZH2.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

Olga stood there, with Marcone right behind her; it looks like even Violet had joined them this time. "So, after a little searching around... Marcone has been revealed to be innocent, however, just to be safe, he himself is no longer allowed to participate in any voting." Olga announced, she looked a little relieved, but, yet still worried as she scanned the crowd; there were still killers amongst their ranks, and they had just recently experienced two deaths. "I would advise everyone to vote for the person they suspect the most of commiting the most recent crime and-" Olga stopped, rubbing her eyes a few times "Wait a minute... Shurik is missing!" she exclaimed, her brow furrowing with worry, and indeed, a Pioneer was missing from the crowd... He hadn't arrived at the line-ups today, but, maybe he was sleeping in? This didn't sound good, but, there couldn't have been a kill already, right? So, maybe he just wandered off somewhere? Who knows...
c0U0Njc.png

"I... We... We must find him! You are dismissed for now Pioneers, but, please... Look for him..." She said.... It looked like Olga was getting a bit stressed out again, so, she headed towards the Admin building to wind down a bit.

Despite the announcements being cut short, there were a few things to do today;

A) Explore the camp, as per usual, there were various places to explore on the map, with the exception of the old building for the time being, you could probably conduct investigations, just simply wander around aimlessly or maybe hang out somewhere today.

B) Search for Shurik, a camper that went missing in times like this is no laughing matter... It just isn't like Shurik to go missing like that, though, perhaps he just forgot about the line-ups? At any rate, it would be wise to search the camp grounds for the MIA camper.

Remember to Bold and Underline your choice!

Reminder: Please Bold and Underline Your Votes This Round... While Abstaining Is Understandable, It Would Be Advised To Vote As Often As You Can!

FtgZxe9.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
@york Name: Ruby Rose (NPC) canon: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown

Deceased
(Roles are revealed after death...)
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Dead Role: Survivor
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Camp Resident: Rika (NPC) Status: Dead? Role: Survivor
Played by: @york Camp Resident: Slavya (NPC) Status: Dead Role: Survivor
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Dead Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Dead Role: Survivor

Last edited:
It was the smug snake expression on Marcone's features that sold it at the announcement. To say nothing of the cleaner, groomed state he seemed to be in as he stretched and adjusted his tie. Now then.

In no particular hurry, he approached Gaara and crossed his arms with a smirk.

"We've work to do."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

W1nKglg.png

"Well... I'm sure we'll manage it... Somehow..." Miku seemed to have calmed down relatively quickly; it was hard to tell how she really felt about the situation at hand though.​

It looks like the original site of the murder had occurred somewhere on the mainland as this Island itself yielded nothing else that was too helpfull​

cfnLfkb.png

Alisa looked a bit surprised, but, started playing again; it was some sort of 80's pop song, but, it definitely didn't sound bad, even if it was on a traditional guitar rather than an electric one... Which she seemed to be more profficient with.

hxRjwkh.png

"Well, if you can get this Robot to walk, that would be a good start." Shurik said, it was quite clear the two had been assembling the robot for the most part; they hadn't had the time to plot out it's functions, nor how it would end up moving around.

Round 4
Once again, no matter what everyone was doing, they ended up falling asleep at some point or another... The next thing they knew, they awakened in their cabins, or, well, in Marcone's case, in his temporary holding cell.

@DapperDogman
Bell found a lush green apple of some sort in his hand this morning, it wasn't something that one could find every day in this camp, and not even out in the forest... But, he got the sneaking suspicion that it was Yulia who was responsible for this...

@Verite
Interestingly enough, Kyon found a full on cup of tea on the table next to him in the morning, it looked like it hadn't been there for too long, though, of course, he could probably guess it was Zhenya's doing, though, she was never one to leave notes really.

@Atomyk
Karol found a nearly empty bag of sweets sitting on the table next to his bed, chances are it had been snatched from some cup-board in the canteen; it was most likely Ulyana's doing...

@Gummi Bunnies
Neo found a still cold ice-cream sandwich sitting on the table next to her bed; it looked like it had been grabbed in a hurry, but, it was neo-politan flavored... Who knows where it had come from, but, chances are, that was Alisa's doing.

When the bell sounded, summoning everyone to the square, Marcone was lead out too, still alive and kicking, it looks like a final verdict has been decided on, and, well, since he was being set free, one could guess what it was...
NJK7ZH2.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

Olga stood there, with Marcone right behind her; it looks like even Violet had joined them this time. "So, after a little searching around... Marcone has been revealed to be innocent, however, just to be safe, he himself is no longer allowed to participate in any voting." Olga announced, she looked a little relieved, but, yet still worried as she scanned the crowd; there were still killers amongst their ranks, and they had just recently experienced two deaths. "I would advise everyone to vote for the person they suspect the most of commiting the most recent crime and-" Olga stopped, rubbing her eyes a few times "Wait a minute... Shurik is missing!" she exclaimed, her brow furrowing with worry, and indeed, a Pioneer was missing from the crowd... He hadn't arrived at the line-ups today, but, maybe he was sleeping in? This didn't sound good, but, there couldn't have been a kill already, right? So, maybe he just wandered off somewhere? Who knows...
c0U0Njc.png

"I... We... We must find him! You are dismissed for now Pioneers, but, please... Look for him..." She said.... It looked like Olga was getting a bit stressed out again, so, she headed towards the Admin building to wind down a bit.

A) Explore the camp, as per usual, there were various places to explore on the map, with the exception of the old building for the time being, you could probably conduct investigations, just simply wander around aimlessly or maybe hang out somewhere today.

B) Search for Shurik, a camper that went missing in times like this is no laughing matter... It just isn't like Shurik to go missing like that, though, perhaps he just forgot about the line-ups? At any rate, it would be wise to search the camp grounds for the MIA camper.

FtgZxe9.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown

Deceased
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Dead Role: Survivor
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Camp Resident: Rika (NPC) Status: Dead? Role: Survivor
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Dead Role: Survivor
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Dead Role: Survivor
aSUfoRF.png

Well this is a thing to wake up to.

"What's going on? What is this?!"

200_s.gif

Well one thing is for sure, and that it's stressful.

@Anyone who wants to interact yo

She'd hand out her hand to Kyon. "You will be decimated on the battlefield, that for the time being is the dance floor."

@Verite @york
Round 4

@DapperDogman

@Verite

@Atomyk

@Gummi Bunnies

NJK7ZH2.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

c0U0Njc.png

FtgZxe9.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
@york Name:Ruby Rose(NPC)canon:RWBYStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of FearStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting SummerStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name:N(NPC)canon:Pokemon Black & White 1/2Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name:Tallion (Gravewalker)canon:Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name:GaaraCanon of Origin: Naruto & Name:BeowulfCannon:Skullgirls (Duo)Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name:Wednesday AdamsCanon of Origin:The Addams FamilyStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name:Bell CranelCanon of Origin:Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon?Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name:Kyoncanon:The Melancholy of Haruhi SuzumiyaStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name:YukioCanon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name:Captain Ronald SpeirsCanon of Origin:Band of Brothers& Name:George Luz Cannon:Band of Brothers(Duo)Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name:Kang Hee-GunCanon of Origin: Running Man Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name:Ryoko AsakuraCanon of Origin:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name:The ScoutCanon of Origin:Team Fortress 2 Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name:Claire Farron (Lightning)Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name:Shiki RyougiCanon of Origin:Type-MoonStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name:Alex SummersCanon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name:KataraCanon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name:Cecil HarveyCanon of Origin: Final FantasyStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa GroveCanon of Origin: Pokemon AdventuresStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name:NeoCanon of Origin: RWBY &Name:Sukuna ShinmyoumaruCanon of Origin: Touhou(Duo)Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name:JinxCanon of Origin:League of LegendsStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name:Ori ValadierCanon of Origin:Under Night In-Birth& Name: TOHSAKACanon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name:Tsukimi KurishitaCanon of Origin:Princess JellyFishStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name:Blake BelladonnaCanon of Origin:RWBYStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name:Bill CipherCanon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name:Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia(Duo)Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank VentureCanon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name:Karol CapelCanon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name:Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name:IdounCanon of Origin:Fire Emblen: The Binding BladeStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name:Haruka KokonoseCanon of Origin:Kagerou ProjectStatus:AliveRole: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi& Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami(Duo)Status:AliveRole: Unknown

Deceased
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) canon: Everlasting SummerStatus:DeadRole:Survivor
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Camp Resident: Rika (NPC)Status:Dead?Role:Survivor
Played by: @york Camp Resident: Slavya (NPC)Status:DeadRole:Survivor
Played by: @Krieg Name:Krieg the PsychoCanon of Origin: Borderlands 2Status:DeadRole:Survivor
Played by: @The Tactician Name:Hajime Hinatacanon:Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye DespairStatus: DeadRole:Survivor
Well, would ya look at that? He managed to escape having to dance with TOHSAKA. Pity though. He would have liked to see her moves that she seemed fond of talking about. Oh, well. It was passed. What a shame.

Hm, may as well go talk to Zhenya for a bit, thank her for the tea, and then go investigate that Shurik guy's disappearance. Man, first Hajime and Slavya, now that guy... Damn. This really is a nightmare, Kyon thought to himself with a melancholic tone, sipping the cup of tea that was left behind for him. Still, at least Zhenya's courteousness was keeping his spirits up a little.

After finishing his tea, he would stretch briefly, before deciding to explore the camp for now, intending to pay Zhenya a visit, wherever she might be.

@york

W1nKglg.png

cfnLfkb.png

hxRjwkh.png

Round 4

@DapperDogman

@Verite

@Atomyk

@Gummi Bunnies

NJK7ZH2.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

c0U0Njc.png

Reminder: Please Bold and Underline Your Votes This Round... While Abstaining Is Understandable, It Would Be Advised To Vote As Often As You Can!

FtgZxe9.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:

Deceased
tumblr_inline_ne6eavSMah1t3cdzr.png

Well... that was something interesting? She supposed that a certain someone happened to find more ice cream. At least Neo did enjoy ice cream after all. Standing around with a half-eaten Neopolitan ice-cream sandwich in her mouth, Neo figured that she had to focus on deciding how her vote could go to. She overheard the discussion about the latest murders this time around before she 'blacked out' the previous night, and to be honest, she didn't seem to be that bothered by it. Probably because she didn't have much interaction with Hajime anyways.

Guess it was back to work this time around, considering that she took mostly the entire day relaxing yesterday. But first, maybe she should check in with Alisa, probably thank the girl for the ice cream in the morning.

@york

W1nKglg.png

cfnLfkb.png

hxRjwkh.png

Round 4

@DapperDogman

@Verite

@Atomyk

@Gummi Bunnies

NJK7ZH2.jpg

kOz3k2s.png

c0U0Njc.png

FtgZxe9.png

Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:

Deceased
image.png

Well, here comes a new day, and Sukuna was back to her normal child size this time around. Still somewhat depressed from the day before, she decided to help look around for Shurik. ... hopefully it wouldn't be the same thing that occurred the previous night. But where to begin?

@york @ppl searching for Shurik​

tumblr_inline_msxak7Qf1k1qz4rgp.png

"Right, though keep listening... Whatever that noise is, I have feeling it's either the answer to what this place is or something much worse," Hajime answered as he opened the door of the room and headed out, "Oh, and keep together. We're less likely to die if we're all together."

@Krieg @york
@Krieg @T
sogYc1N.png

"I've watched enough horror movies to know that much!" Slavya said, laughing a little, though, it was more to ease the tension a little bit than anything. Semyon in the meantime looked around as they stepped outside...
017081182_prevstill.jpeg

It looked like they had stepped into some sort of hospital hall-way, a modern one in fact... However, the lights appeared to be flickering a little... The muffled thumping noise grew just a little louder here.​

@Krieg @T
sogYc1N.png

"I've watched enough horror movies to know that much!" Slavya said, laughing a little, though, it was more to ease the tension a little bit than anything. Semyon in the meantime looked around as they stepped outside...
017081182_prevstill.jpeg

It looked like they had stepped into some sort of hospital hall-way, a modern one in fact... However, the lights appeared to be flickering a little... The muffled thumping noise grew just a little louder here.​
tumblr_inline_msxal3MJYH1qz4rgp.png

What the hell... Weren't we just in an older facility? But now, it's like we're in one from after the 40s and 50s... The flickering lights didn't help the feeling of unease that twisted and writhed within his gut. He stepped back into the old room for a moment before leaning out again, a perplexed expression upon his face. How does this even work? It's like one of those horror stories by that one writer, Heartcraft or something.

"Come on, let's check for an emergency exit," Hajime urged as he felt more than heard the thumping sound that echoed through the hospital. Something was coming for them, the eerie song of footsteps growing more powerful being a perfect sign of it, and he had a feeling that whatever was coming wasn't something they could beat.

@york @Krieg

Status
Not open for further replies.