• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Tactician @Krieg
6476170-3x2-940x627.jpg

Hajime woke up on a similar cot Krieg had, Slavya looked to be laying on another one a bit further ahead. Semyon's eyes widened when he saw two others appear "W-Whoa! A double kill... That isn't good..." he said, heading over to Hajime first "Hey, you awake yet?" he asked, looking a bit confused.
tumblr_inline_msxaa8DKwy1qz4rgp.png

"My eyes are open and actively staring at you and I'm speaking with a deadpan tone. No, I'm out stone cold," Hajime replied with a scowl before rising up, a splitting headache pounding away. Double kill.... So I was the one who was killed? That's a new one... Though who was the other per- Oh god.... His eyes widened in fear as he looked about and saw Slavya was there as well, "Dammit... I pulled her in by accident..."

He looked back to Semyon and nodded, "We found your killer, though I won't name names. Have you found a way out of here?" As he swung his legs off the bed and stood, he looked around the dilapidated hospital room for the exit.​

Yup, the two were dead, both of their heads had distincts marks indicating they had suffered from head trauma due to some sort of impact... White strands of webbing-like substance were wrapped around their bodies, binding them together, for carrying convenience perhaps?​
image.png

"A-Ah..." Sukuna immediately registered on who the dead bodies were, freezing up immediately. She wasn't sure on what to think, since she's never seen her own friends killed like this. Realizing that she had the Miracle Mallet with her, she used her magic to hold it up since she was still mini-sized.

image.png

"C'mon Miracle Mallet... bring them back!" Sukuna tried to use her artifact to somehow revive, but nothing happened. Both from the facts that it was out of magic power (which explains her reduced size) and that she technically was still paying the price of an earlier wish.

image.png

"... I said bring them back. That's my wish."

Still, nothing happened.

image.png

"... why?" Sukuna felt herself beginning to tear up, letting the Miracle Mallet drop to the ground by dismissing the magic surrounding it. Even with the greatest artifact of her lineage, she felt helpless that she couldn't do anything to prevent this.

@york @Bomb @Raven @Infinatis @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay

cfnLfkb.png

"Wait, did you want to try playing it?" Alisa asked, looking a little surprised as she offered out the guitar to Neo after putting what she saw together.​
tumblr_inline_ne6e9sBpCB1t3cdzr.png

With a slight nod, she carefully took the guitar into her hands. Though, after a few moments, it seemed as if she didn't know how to play it exactly, pondering on where to begin. Whelp, looks like Neo actually needed to be taught or something.

@york

Cecil looked at the bodies, and said a prayer. He went to investigate the webbing substance.

Yup, the two were dead, both of their heads had distincts marks indicating they had suffered from head trauma due to some sort of impact... White strands of webbing-like substance were wrapped around their bodies, binding them together, for carrying convenience perhaps?​

Canada just stood there, paralised. He turned pale and then... fainted...

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Raven @Bomb

"Agh... wait a minute..."

nf1Qyw8.png

Looks like Gary is going a bit insane.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Raven @Infinatis @People On The Island
image.png

"A-Ah..." Sukuna immediately registered on who the dead bodies were, freezing up immediately. She wasn't sure on what to think, since she's never seen her own friends killed like this. Realizing that she had the Miracle Mallet with her, she used her magic to hold it up since she was still mini-sized.

image.png

"C'mon Miracle Mallet... bring them back!" Sukuna tried to use her artifact to somehow revive, but nothing happened. Both from the facts that it was out of magic power (which explains her reduced size) and that she technically was still paying the price of an earlier wish.

image.png

Still, nothing happened.

image.png

"... why?" Sukuna felt herself beginning to tear up, letting the Miracle Mallet drop to the ground by dismissing the magic surrounding it. Even with the greatest artifact of her lineage, she felt helpless that she couldn't do anything to prevent this.

Yellow was starting to panic too, but with these two already doing it she decided she had to try to keep calm.

She was about to put a hand on Sukuna, but realized she was too small, so she put her hand on Gary instead. Chuchu approached Sukuna slowly, trying to comfort her. "Chu..."

"...Don't worry, guys. We'll find out who did this.," she told them, wiping away tears that had started forming.

This time, it was someone she really knew. The other deaths had been depressing, but this took the cake. At first she'd thought perhaps this camp would be a little fun, a chance to make new friends. It was turning out to be anything but fun. She made a friend, only for him and others to die.

She tried to investigate the head wounds to see what kind of impact had caused them as well as looking for other signs of damage on the bodies.

@york @Bomb @Raven @Infinatis @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
Wednesday looked at the two. Once more the feel of drowning entered her mind but noticed that perhaps wasn't it. She noted to herself to perhaps mention this to John when he was out.

@york @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Others
Cecil looked at the bodies, and said a prayer. He went to investigate the webbing substance.
Welp, as it turned out, the webbing substance was actually white rope... Interesting...​

Reactions: Raven
Yellow was starting to panic too, but with these two already doing it she decided she had to try to keep calm.

She was about to put a hand on Sukuna, but realized she was too small, so she put her hand on Gary instead. Chuchu approached Sukuna slowly, trying to comfort her. "Chu..."

"...Don't worry, guys. We'll find out who did this.," she told them, wiping away tears that had started forming.

This time, it was someone she really knew. The other deaths had been depressing, but this took the cake. At first she'd thought perhaps this camp would be a little fun, a chance to make new friends. It was turning out to be anything but fun. She made a friend, only for him and others to die.

She tried to investigate the head wounds to see what kind of impact had caused them as well as looking for other signs of damage on the bodies.

@york @Bomb @Raven @Infinatis @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies
"Agh! SO MUCH STRESS!"

tumblr_lxu603RM4U1qcrrq2o1_500.jpg

Gary was starting to calm down.

"I... think I'll just go somewhere else..." Gary just said, walking around.

@york

"Agh... wait a minute..."

nf1Qyw8.png

Looks like Gary is going a bit insane.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Raven @Infinatis @People On The Island
image.png

image.png

image.png

Still, nothing happened.

image.png

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Raven @Infinatis @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay

Sophie quickly rushed over, skidding to a stop as she realized it was too late "Damn! I knew something was wrong..." she said, looking quite upset herself. Ruby came up behind her "I first saw that black figure dart out from between two cabins..." she said, frowning a little "Like a ninja or something." she said, looking a bit confused as she spoke.​

"A locked door. My one weakness."

He deadpanned aloud, examining the type of lock and seeking to determine how long it was installed in before again, checking the titles of the books on the shelves.

@york
Welp, the shelf contained a wide assortment of books, a few caught Marcone's eye; The tales of the Warriors, Gone With the Wind, The Princess Brides, Trapped in Time, and, interestingly enough, the last book didn't have a title... It's spine looked blank, as did it's cover.​

Welp, the shelf contained a wide assortment of books, a few caught Marcone's eye; The tales of the Warriors, Gone With the Wind, The Princess Brides, Trapped in Time, and, interestingly enough, the last book didn't have a title... It's spine looked blank, as did it's cover.​
A journal perhaps?

Curious now, wondering he would pluck it from the shelf and begin to read.

@york @Playing FnaF 4 yo, time to see how loud I freak out.

"Agh! SO MUCH STRESS!"

tumblr_lxu603RM4U1qcrrq2o1_500.jpg

Gary was starting to calm down.

"I... think I'll just go somewhere else..." Gary just said, walking around.

@york
Welp, all he saw was trees trees and more trees, though he did end up getting his foot caught on a patch of straw-berries.

K3okG2r.png

"I think someone else took it... But, we might be able to get something like that another way..." Yulia said thoughtfully, she turned to the direction the footsteps were heard in the forest, it definitely seemed like she had an idea of sorts.​
"Sorry to interrupt but, um... are you a faunus from Remnant?"

It wasn't like Blake was going to be able to avoid asking that given the whole, well, cat thing, and there was a genuinely curious frown on her face as she nonetheless flourished her blades once before she glanced up at the branches and suddenly disappeared among them. "Nevermind. Answer that after we've dealt with the creepy footsteps" she called down quietly before she was off, lightly and silently moving through the trees towards the sound.

@york @DapperDogman @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Infinatis

Welp, all he saw was trees trees and more trees, though he did end up getting his foot caught on a patch of straw-berries.
"EH? Where did these strawberries come from? STRESS~~" Gary said, tripping over them.

He just sat near them, plucking a few of them to eat.

@york

"Sorry to interrupt but, um... are you a faunus from Remnant?"

It wasn't like Blake was going to be able to avoid asking that given the whole, well, cat thing, and there was a genuinely curious frown on her face as she nonetheless flourished her blades once before she glanced up at the branches and suddenly disappeared among them. "Nevermind. Answer that after we've dealt with the creepy footsteps" she called down quietly before she was off, lightly and silently moving through the trees towards the sound.

@york @DapperDogman @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Infinatis
@Schnee Corp Lawyer @DapperDogman @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Infinatis
K3okG2r.png

Yulia looked a little confused, but, nodded "Alright." she said, tugging Bell along quietly...
@People Looking For The "Right" Semyon Clone
The footsteps quickly lead them to a group of Semyon Clones, though, if they were to look closely, one of them seems to be seperating from the group a little...​

Y5aToqn.jpg

"Come in!" One of them called from inside, it sounded like Electronik, the two seemed hard at work on something.​
Luz entered now as he took a moment from the leave to grab his SCR-300A radio. As he entered, he waved a hand. "You guys lookin' for members, then I can help considerably.."​

"EH? Where did these strawberries come from? STRESS~~" Gary said, tripping over them.

He just sat near them, plucking a few of them to eat.

@york
The strawberries tasted rather sweet; probably due to the surprisingly clean environment they were growing in.​

tumblr_inline_msxaa8DKwy1qz4rgp.png

"My eyes are open and actively staring at you and I'm speaking with a deadpan tone. No, I'm out stone cold," Hajime replied with a scowl before rising up, a splitting headache pounding away. Double kill.... So I was the one who was killed? That's a new one... Though who was the other per- Oh god.... His eyes widened in fear as he looked about and saw Slavya was there as well, "Dammit... I pulled her in by accident..."

He looked back to Semyon and nodded, "We found your killer, though I won't name names. Have you found a way out of here?" As he swung his legs off the bed and stood, he looked around the dilapidated hospital room for the exit.​
Semyon shrugged "Never headed out the door yet." he said... Just then, Slavya woke up, she was wearing her Pioneer uniform again.
la7yNN8.png

"What happened? The last thing I remember was us leaving the dance..." Slavya said, rubbing her head a little, it looked as if she had a slightly bigger memory gap after her death.

Status
Not open for further replies.