• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaahhhh....What a wonderful nap.

Marcone got up, stretched and having enjoyed his current rest as it was, decided to investigate his surroundings more as he examined the books and their titles.

And then he checked the door.

@york

Bell suddenly stumbles from some nearby bushes "Aaaalmos-" he stops and blinks at the floating triangle "Dammit...I guess that wasn't one of the camp's lights after all...I thought I'd found my way back, but er...guess I found...all you people"

He chuckles awkwardly "So...any trace of Hajime or Slavya?" He asks, trying to mend the dsmage his appearance no doubt caused

@Jeremi
@C.T.
@Schnee Corp Lawyer
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
@york
@Infinatis
@Jeremi@C.T.@Schnee Corp Lawyer@TheSpringwoodSlasher@DapperDogman@Infinatis
WDz76gR.png

Yulia looked a bit upset as she found the forest group "I couldn't find them here either..." she said sadly, she looked up to see that strange Pioneer disappear. "Maybe we could free another Lost Soul though..." She added, looking around at the others, faint footsteps could be heard somewhere in the trees.

@york @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Bomb @ResistingTheEnlightened @Raven @Infinatis @Everyone at the Island

It looks like there was indeed tracks leading into the grove, but, they eventually took a left turn into a particularly thick clump of trees.
image.png

"Hajime! Slavya! You guys better not be doing the kissing stuff when I find you two!" Sukuna yelled out as she decided to follow the tracks into the clump of trees, maybe they were hiding out and doing that "kissing stuff" after all.

@york @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Bomb @ResistingTheEnlightened @Raven @Infinatis @Everyone at the Island​

@Jeremi@C.T.@Schnee Corp Lawyer@TheSpringwoodSlasher@DapperDogman@Infinatis
WDz76gR.png

Yulia looked a bit upset as she found the forest group "I couldn't find them here either..." she said sadly, she looked up to see that strange Pioneer disappear. "Maybe we could free another Lost Soul though..." She added, looking around at the others, faint footsteps could be heard somewhere in the trees.
"Oh, hey Yulia...did you happen to pick up the sword from the woods after the last one was released?" Bell asks curiosly "Because Hajime had one...I think we could try and track his if we had one of our own"

@york

USD1hs6.png

"Looking for me?" Alisa said casually, popping out of seemingly no-where, she had that same guitar she had been playing earlier strapped around her shoulders.
tumblr_inline_ne6e98bTyD1t3cdzr.png

Looking over to see Alisa, the ice-cream girl smiled in a way that was like she were happy to see her. Not seeming to use her paper and pen to communicate, Neo happened to gesture toward Alisa's guitar with a tinge of curiosity.

@york

03XCssB.png

"I guess I won't object." Zhenya's expression softened once more as she took Kyon's hands suddenly.​
With a somewhat awkward, yet well-meaning smile, Kyon nodded, taking Zhenya's hand and leading her over back to the main dance place, before continuing where they had left off.

"Y'know, that so-called friend of mine apparently took a lot of pictures of us while we weren't looking. Whaddya say when this is over, we look at 'em?" He suggested, acting much more cool-headed than before. Maybe that sort of stuff happening was normal after an encounter with Asakura. Who knows?

Oh, but then again... 1980s Russia. Showing her a phone is gonna be weird like this...

@york @Jeremi

Aaaahhhh....What a wonderful nap.

Marcone got up, stretched and having enjoyed his current rest as it was, decided to investigate his surroundings more as he examined the books and their titles.

And then he checked the door.

@york
The door was locked, as one would expect, it looks like Marcone may be stuck till the morning, though, the lights happened to flicker just a little... Odd, but, nothing immediately threatening just yet.​

The door was locked, as one would expect, it looks like Marcone may be stuck till the morning, though, the lights happened to flicker just a little... Odd, but, nothing immediately threatening just yet.​
"A locked door. My one weakness."

He deadpanned aloud, examining the type of lock and seeking to determine how long it was installed in before again, checking the titles of the books on the shelves.

@york

"Oh, hey Yulia...did you happen to pick up the sword from the woods after the last one was released?" Bell asks curiosly "Because Hajime had one...I think we could try and track his if we had one of our own"

@york
K3okG2r.png

"I think someone else took it... But, we might be able to get something like that another way..." Yulia said thoughtfully, she turned to the direction the footsteps were heard in the forest, it definitely seemed like she had an idea of sorts.​

Cecil continued following the tracks, and ordered Miku to stay close to him.
image.png

"Hajime! Slavya! You guys better not be doing the kissing stuff when I find you two!" Sukuna yelled out as she decided to follow the tracks into the clump of trees, maybe they were hiding out and doing that "kissing stuff" after all.

@york @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Bomb @ResistingTheEnlightened @Raven @Infinatis @Everyone at the Island​
@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Bomb @ResistingTheEnlightened @Raven @Infinatis @People On The Island

The trail lead them to two feet sticking out from within some bushes, but, it looked like they were limp, and, upon closer inspection... Most likely dead, but, the deaths hadn't happened too long ago.​

• Useful
Reactions: Atomyk
@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Bomb @ResistingTheEnlightened @Raven @Infinatis @People On The Island

The trail lead them to two feet sticking out from within some bushes, but, it looked like they were limp, and, upon closer inspection... Most likely dead, but, the deaths hadn't happened too long ago.​

"Aish..." Gary just moaned on finding the legs.

"Should we pull them out?" Gary suggested.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Raven @Infinatis @People On The Island​

With a somewhat awkward, yet well-meaning smile, Kyon nodded, taking Zhenya's hand and leading her over back to the main dance place, before continuing where they had left off.

"Y'know, that so-called friend of mine apparently took a lot of pictures of us while we weren't looking. Whaddya say when this is over, we look at 'em?" He suggested, acting much more cool-headed than before. Maybe that sort of stuff happening was normal after an encounter with Asakura. Who knows?

Oh, but then again... 1980s Russia. Showing her a phone is gonna be weird like this...

@york @Jeremi
@Verite @Jeremi
KOVMSqG.png

"Well, I guess so... I wanna see how we looked." Zhenya said, she looked bashfull again; one has to wonder how she manages to cool down so fast after she starts to get mad.​

Gaara was starting to look a little flustered. It reminded him of Ulyana's expression moments ago. "You make it sound like it's a bad thing," Karol said, amusement tingeing his voice. "My friends have always given me my strength... and my friendship with you isn't any different, even if it only just started!" Karol wasn't sure what to say about Gaara being considered a freak or evil when Karol himself had assumed Gaara was a bad kid for his demeanour when they first met. He couldn't understand exactly what Gaara had gone through, as Karol had never experienced anything quite so extreme. He tried anyway, still maintaining his hand on his friend's shoulder.

"When I was growing up, I didn't have... Uh, I didn't have people to look after me much, so I just ended up being taken in by some of the guilds. They were willing to have me around when I was really young, but I always was eventually kicked out. I started gaining a reputation for being just some lame kid who got kicked out of more guilds than-than anyone! People would start to make fun of me... and shun me... and even Nan didn't want me around." Karol looked particularly pained by mentioning her name, but he quickly moved on. "It was my fault too... I was just a cowardly kid, but that changed when I met Yuri and my other friends." In contrast, Karol seemed to brighten at the mention of them. He took his hand off Gaara's shoulder and placed it over his heart. "Being scared is a part of being... a person, I know, but sometime you can't run away... and with friends by my side-- friends I need to protect too-- that's what gives me my courage!"

"But, um, wielding a big weapon doesn't hurt either." The boy shrugged his shoulders, looking down at his bag for a moment. "But anyway..." He shook his head slightly. "... it's not bad. Friendship can make people stronger. It could even make you stronger, if I'm supporting you! That's why..." Karol pointed as if he was making a point.

VNofjjr.jpg

"Sacrifice is totally not an option! I will never let you sacrifice yourself... not for me and not for anyone! I'll just be vigilant, and make sure that demon doesn't do anything strange, okay? Brave Vesperia will take on this job and complete it to the best of our ability! And... I guess we'll take on the job of figuring out this mystery, right?"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_inline_ne6e98bTyD1t3cdzr.png

Looking over to see Alisa, the ice-cream girl smiled in a way that was like she were happy to see her. Not seeming to use her paper and pen to communicate, Neo happened to gesture toward Alisa's guitar with a tinge of curiosity.

@york
cfnLfkb.png

"Wait, did you want to try playing it?" Alisa asked, looking a little surprised as she offered out the guitar to Neo after putting what she saw together.​

"Aish..." Gary just moaned on finding the legs.

"Should we pull them out?" Gary suggested.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @york @ResistingTheEnlightened @Raven @Infinatis @People On The Island​
Cecil grabbed the legs to pull them out to see if they were dead, and what the wounds were.
Yup, the two were dead, both of their heads had distincts marks indicating they had suffered from head trauma due to some sort of impact... White strands of webbing-like substance were wrapped around their bodies, binding them together, for carrying convenience perhaps?​

• Useful
Reactions: Atomyk
Yup, the two were dead, both of their heads had distincts marks indicating they had suffered from head trauma due to some sort of impact... White strands of webbing-like substance were wrapped around their bodies, binding them together, for carrying convenience perhaps?​

Cecil looked at the bodies, and said a prayer. He went to investigate the webbing substance.

Reactions: Raven
@The Tactician @Krieg
6476170-3x2-940x627.jpg

Hajime woke up on a similar cot Krieg had, Slavya looked to be laying on another one a bit further ahead. Semyon's eyes widened when he saw two others appear "W-Whoa! A double kill... That isn't good..." he said, heading over to Hajime first "Hey, you awake yet?" he asked, looking a bit confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.