Status
Not open for further replies.
"Five feet..?" Beowulf tilted his head before taking a sniff of his arm-pit and wooo! Man, he really had to go and hit the showers. Because he totally didn't get that Blake being a cat-girl had anything to do with that. Because quite a lot of his fans were feral and they got as much fun out of Beowulf's matches as everyone else did. But jeez spending nearly an entire night in the forest did leave a guy smelling bad. But Shiki's comment dragged his attention away from that comment.

"...White Knight, eh? Hmm.." The actual meaning that Shiki had mean to get across completely soared over Beowulf's head and into the sky. It was at this moment that a thought bubble would have likely appeared over Beowulf's head as he tried to picture himself as a white knight.

The Image:
latest

hvrqbp.jpg

"Nah, that'd be way weird of a gimmick."

Beowulf shook his head from side to side as he continued along. Only to come to a halt as Luz returned to throw some more insults the way. Reaching for The Hurting, Beowulf unstrapped the chair and held it up menacingly until the solider made his way off. "What I wouldn't give to put that guy through a table!" Oh and then Shiki got punched or something. Right in the nose too! Which looked utterly and completely awesome in Beowulf's eyes! The way Blake turned and the wind up for it was great! Then Shiki sold it damn near perfectly. Her being so unaffected even made her look even greater in Beowulf's eyes. Maybe they could work an angle where the two of them were a tag-team. He was the guy with a good heart who appealed to the crowd while Shiki was the cold stoic one who got the actual takedowns done.

It'd be great! If she ever wanted to use the Hurting than she was more than welcome to! He wasn't going anywhere near Blake's ears though because getting flung and tossed around in a ring was one thing, getting straight up smashed in the face just for petting a feral's ears was another. As they continued however, Beowulf stopped to lend an ear to the announcement. Everyone else seemed to be checking the boathouse and his group was already heading to the forest so. "Well, now we got even more motivation to head into these woods. Wonder what kind of warrior we'll find in there today. Maybe save some lives while we're at it!"

skullgirls-encore-beowulf-hype-622-2.png

As Jinx got on the intercom, Beowulf grinned. It was Blue! The nice if zany girl that Beowulf had seen a couple of times. Certainly not to the extent that Blake and Shiki had been subjected to. To the two of them it was obvious Jinx was a crazed murderer but to Beowulf? She didn't seem all that bad, she actually seemed like she could have been pretty fun! Maybes she'd come with the group and tag along or something!

Back with Karol and Gaara, the Sand Ninja simply made little noise or garnered any attention if he could help it. As Karol finally approached him once the dancing had died down, he shrugged. "No. I don't do dancing. I've never done it so I doubt I'd be any good. But had I wanted to? I probably would have asked you." He'd say as he seemed to come off as just a wee bit shy. "I would have came sooner but I needed time alone. To think about that creature you saw and about you, Kyon, and so on. I want to make sure you're all safe, Karol. I don't want you to end up like.."

Gaara paused to listen to Olga's latest announcement and his face grew grim. If it could even get more grim anyway. "Them."

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers @york
To clarify, Blake, Shiki, Orie, and Beowolf were all headed To the forest

@york

• Useful
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
@Forest Folks
@Jeremi @Schnee Corp Lawyer @OrlandoBloomers @C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

p45OH2k.jpg

Once more, everyone found themselves in a glade of some sort, a strange presense was watching them... As usual, who knows what this might entail? The air felt a little lighter here than before though, as if something was being lifted from the atmosphere itself.​

"A b-boat is missing?" Gary said. He was scared to find out, but looks like they got no choice.

"Aish... what way did you say?" Gary asked Sophie.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @york @Raven @Kaykay @ResistingTheEnlightened
Hearing the voices, Yellow turned around.

"Excuse me, what exactly do you think went this way?" she asked, wondering if they were looking for the two as well, or perhaps even that shapeshifting shadow.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @york @Raven @Bomb @ResistingTheEnlightened
image.png

"Um... do you need help finding a boat?" Sukuna was all curious with the business concerning a boat... and if it were connected to the disappearances of Hajime and Slavya.

@Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Bomb @Raven @ResistingTheEnlightened @york
@Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Bomb @Raven @ResistingTheEnlightened @Kaykay

Sophie looked around the docks "I saw someone go this way... Then we lost track of them." she said, scratching her head a little... Ruby pointed towards that spot the missing row-boat had been at. "They must have gone to one of the Islands!" she said, happing into a row-boat just then and pulling Sophie inside. It looks like the two were headed to the closest Island to the shore, perhaps it would be for the best to follow them?

Sophie looked around the docks "I saw someone go this way... Then we lost track of them." she said, scratching her head a little... Ruby pointed towards that spot the missing row-boat had been at. "They must have gone to one of the Islands!" she said, happing into a row-boat just then and pulling Sophie inside. It looks like the two were headed to the closest Island to the shore, perhaps it would be for the best to follow them?

Cecil quickly grabbed a boat. "Miku, would you like to help?" He asked, placing the boat down.

Well, Omny couldn't really surf. So instead, Yellow threw out Kitty to fly towards the Island.

"Wait up!" she called out towards the two in the row boat. But they did say someone. Perhaps it was Hajime, or Slavya. But it wasn't both? Did they get split up? Or were they looking for someone else? Only one way to find out.​

Cecil quickly grabbed a boat. "Miku, would you like to help?" He asked, placing the boat down.
Well, Omny couldn't really surf. So instead, Yellow threw out Kitty to fly towards the Island.

"Wait up!" she called out towards the two in the row boat. But they did say someone. Perhaps it was Hajime, or Slavya. But it wasn't both? Did they get split up? Or were they looking for someone else? Only one way to find out.​
Gary also set a boat down.

"Wait, can someone help me?"

@Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @york @Raven @ResistingTheEnlightened @Kaykay

Asakura chuckled. "I really hope you don't think I was being serious. Even if I am charming, I don't know how well I'd be able to convince the school staff to accept bunny costumes. I think only miracle workers like Haruhi Suzumiya can pull off things like that." It was true. Haruhi did manage to accomplish some bizarre things that should've gotten her into major trouble in school. Oh well, at least it made for interesting observations.

tumblr_inline_n1csneBRbY1swjssh.jpg

"When I come back?" Asakura mumbled, mimicking his question. For once, her smile melted off her face. She didn't exactly frown, but it wasn't even a happy look for once in her life. "You're in luck. I probably won't be coming back. Ms. Nagato is their little favorite, and there are others they favor far more than me whom you don't even know about. I guess I messed up." She shrugged her shoulders. "They might take me away. Wouldn't that be nice for you? Never having to worry about me anymore?" She smiled again. "That would be very nice for you. I hope you enjoy yourself with me gone."

Asakura went silent for a moment afterwards, listening to Kyon answer her questions. She nodded, taking what he said to mind. His answers satisfied her enough. "Ah, well, thank you for being honest with me. I guess I just don't understand the concept of personality attributes so well. The idea that the image I've created to become won't appeal to everyone surprises me, considering I was built to appeal." She pouted, forming her lips into a forced frown. "So disappointing! She picked Nagato over me. Surely my personality is at least a little more developed than hers?" But then again, Asakura just said she didn't know much about personality attributes. Perhaps she was wrong. "Maybe not. I suppose that means I've lost my--"

Before she could say another word Asakura was cut off by Frank butting in on their dance. She frowned and glared in his direction, huffing at him. "You could at least wait until I'm done, you know? We were having an important conversation," she said to Frank, shaking her head. Grumbling, she pulled Kyon away from Frank and parted from their dance. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her cell phone, tossing it into Kyon's hands.

"I never intended on showing these to Ms. Suzumiya. I just knew this would be a good way to get your attention. Looks like it worked, huh? I'm clever, right~?" she said with a wink. ;) "As I said earlier, you likely won't have to worry about deal with me much anymore. When my superiors find me, I'll probably be punished. Oh well, that's life. Now you know why I wouldn't bother to try and make Haruhi react to those pictures. My superiors won't listen to me anymore. Any data I collect would be invalid at this point. Anyhow, thanks for the chat. We should do it again sometime. You seemed a lot more relaxed She gave his shoulder a pat and moved past him. Looks like Kyon managed to save the multiverse. Woo.

When the dance ended, Asakura honestly didn't care much about missing campers. She didn't really care if they were dead or if anything bad had happened to them. It was all a part of life, and there were enough organic life forms in the world to make up for a couple of missing ones. So, for now, she also did nothing. Asakura remained in the square, chillin' like a villain.

@Verite @york @Josh M
Kyon could just faintly see Zhenya flitting through the dissipating crowd as she seemed to be looking for him...
Kyon would also notice TOHSAKA standing next to her and looking for Kyon as well.

@Verite @york
"Never intended... Jeez. Yeah, right," Kyon grumbled, swiping the phone from the air in a less than graceful manner, "So you just wanted a dance with me. Is that it?" He sighed, not exactly reacting when he would be patted. Such a shame when saving the multiverse wasn't exactly rewarding, but then again, most people fought great battles against Arch Demons, not taking phones and making sure certain pictures weren't shown to certain people.

Once that was over with, leaving Hank and Asakura to their own devices if they pleased, Kyon would make his way over to Zhenya and TOHSAKA looking for him, waving his arm about.

"Oh, hey, you two. I'm over here!" He called for them, running over.

... Oh, I hope I didn't just make a mistake.

"Aha, sorry again for just running off on you like that, Zhenya. I needed to talk to... uh, my friend. Looks like she took pictures of us dancing apparently. Oh, uh... and sorry, I couldn't find the drinks."

He didn't seem to be acknowledging TOHSAKA. How rude :|

@york @Jeremi

"Never intended... Jeez. Yeah, right," Kyon grumbled, swiping the phone from the air in a less than graceful manner, "So you just wanted a dance with me. Is that it?" He sighed, not exactly reacting when he would be patted. Such a shame when saving the multiverse wasn't exactly rewarding, but then again, most people fought great battles against Arch Demons, not taking phones and making sure certain pictures weren't shown to certain people.

Once that was over with, leaving Hank and Asakura to their own devices if they pleased, Kyon would make his way over to Zhenya and TOHSAKA looking for him, waving his arm about.

"Aha, sorry again for just running off on you like that, Zhenya. I needed to talk to... uh, my friend. Looks like she took pictures of us dancing apparently. Oh, uh... and sorry, I couldn't find the drinks."

@york @Jeremi[/USER

UpinarmsTOH_zpsbkj95ooq.png

• Love
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits

J9itjf3.png

"Sure thing!" Miku said, she ran over to the boat-house itself to grab two paddles.

J9itjf3.png

"Sure thing!" Miku said, she ran over to the boat-house itself to grab two paddles.

"Right." Cecil grabbed the paddles, and put them in the boat. "Ready?" He asked, standing at the back of the boat to push it in. "You get in, and I'll push."

@Forest Folks

p45OH2k.jpg

Once more, everyone found themselves in a glade of some sort, a strange presense was watching them... As usual, who knows what this might entail? The air felt a little lighter here than before though, as if something was being lifted from the atmosphere itself.​
Blake took a deep, soothing breath when they got outside the camp and into the forest itself. Sure, they were still stuck in this twisted mini-verse, but at least out here there wasn't a pair of killers stalking the grounds. Just her and her allies, the cool night breeze, and the trees around them.

Well, and the monsters that occasionally seemed to attack people out here, but if anything that made it feel like home =w=.

Blake released her breath and with calmer eyes than she'd had since arriving surveyed the woods around them. "Alright. do we want to just wander around until we find something?"

@york @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi

ShFUCns.png

Welp, looks like what Jynx said actually made this Pioneer laugh; maybe he's lost a few marbles during his stay at the camp "Most of us don't exactly get sleep." he said... Though, soon enough, his expression returned to the usual, neutral one that he had on.
SdDlvZN.png

"One more thing... Everything repeats again after the end of this session." The Pioneer said, it looked like he was all too familiar with that particular piece of information... Though, a slightly more curious expression crossed his face "But... Now, this session started with more than one newcomer..." an thoughtfull expression washed over his face just then.​

fHPfGtU.png

"Well... Do you know how to play any instruments?" Miku asked curiously.​

DAHeexx.png

"It was fun... We'll definitely hang out soon!" It looked like Ulyana was a little flustered, but, was, clearly all partied out more or less by now.
Mid-Round Update
The dance came to an end after a while, but, Olga immediately noticed that someone was missing, she looked around a few times, blinking a little.
2OGUuS4.png

"Wait... Where's Slavya? And... Hajime?" she asked, starting to look around a little... It seemed that as the crowd at the dance dispersed, the two had suddenly disappeared; this certaintly didn't bode well...
YhjDHNc.jpg

The square had returned to normal now that the lights were shut off, but, Olga, with a worried expression, rushed off to the Admin building to make an announcement. A loud screeching sound echoed throughout the camp grounds from the loudspeakers once more before Olga's voice came through them "Everyone! Listen up! Hajime and Slavya just went missing! Please keep a lookout for them!" there was silence for a moment before Olga spoke again "In other news... Johnny Marcone will be held captive for the time being while we search him for anything that tells us he's one of the killers running around, since he has garnered the most votes." With that the speakers crackled a little before falling silent... It looks like that was the end of the announcements.

There were a few options now:

A) Explore the camp, some campers who have been at the dance probably went off to do their own thing, but, maybe you wanted to wander around the place a bit? Or, maybe just head off to sleep? Who knows, there's many locations to choose from, excluding the Old Camp.

B) Search for Hajime and Slavya who have gone missing, if you'd rather not wander aimlessly around the camp, you can try asking around and looking in locations for Hajime and Slavya, no bodies have been found yet, but, who knows... It's for the best to find them as soon as possible! Though, you get the distinct feeling the boathouse may have some answers in store.

C) Explore the forest, like the nights before, the forest seemed different when the darkness fell, perhaps it holds some answers? Or another one of those "Lost Souls"? Who knows, but, it would be advised to explore this place again tonight...

Reminder: Please remember to bold and underline your choice!
FtgZxe9.png

@Unlimited RP Works
Marcone was patted down and searched rather thoroughly to say the least, just like Lena had been, though, no-one witnesses the process as per usual; that would just be humiliating... At any rate, after the process was over, he ended up stuck in a room with a reinforced window for observation, a door which looked quite sturdy, and some basic furniture; a TV, a bookshelf with some books around, a bed, and, well, an actual bathroom with running water, though there seemed to be no windows there. It looked like he'd be stuck here for a while, at least until the morning, or, whenever he was deemed safe; he and his cell was being watched closely incase he did try and get out somehow.
Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
@york Name: Ruby Rose (NPC) canon: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Missing! Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Deceased
(Roles are revealed after death...)
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) Canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Dead Role: Survivor
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Camp Resident: Rika (NPC) Status: Dead? Role: Survivor
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Dead Role: Survivor

After the announcment, Canada decided to Explore the camp whilst Bill disappeared off into the forest.

@york

@Forest Folks

p45OH2k.jpg

Bill looked at the others and sensed a prescence watching them. Something is here, watching us. Said Bill, surveying the area.

@york @Jeremi
I8vi7Vr.png

Zhenya pouted a little, she didn't look infuriated, but, she was a bit mad "Well... Whatever, at least you showed up and everything." she said, it looked like she kept her cool at least.​

"I hope you enjoyed the dancing", Yukio said to Yukine cheerfully, just before the news broke that Hajime and Slavya went missing. She turned to Yukine as this news happened. "So what do you wish to do now? I know finding the missing is important, but it seems everyone is doing that currently. Perhaps it would be more wise and efficient if we went on another path."

@Lizzy

"Yeah I did enjoy dancing." Yukine answered. After the announcement and Yukio's question he thought for a moment.

"Well we can go find Yato and I dunno. See what's going on in the forest or maybe uh...well I dunno really." He responded.

@Mari

• Love
Reactions: Mari
Most normal men or women might not have wanted to come back here after experiencing such a beatdown as Beowulf did. But Beowulf thought normal was boring! Average Joe? Yeah, I bet he didn't wrestle a gigan. He also probably didn't end up stuck in some creepy camp with no animals in the forest and warrior spirits that kept showing up.

Unstrapping the Hurting once more, Beowulf tucked the chair under his arm. "I fought some kind of samurai looking spirit here yesterday. Guy had some strange life-sapping sword. But took him down and the Wulf here will lead you to where I kicked his butt. Cause the nose never lies." He'd say with a smug smirk as he pulled his wolf's head over his own and leaped onto a nearby tree branch before continuing on through the trees while assuming the others followed. He had gotten so caught up in his action that he didn't even notice the little pyramid guy with a top hat.

It wasn't important however. What was important was looking through this forest until they came across something interesting! Or those two teens the announcment mentioned. Beowulf hoped they weren't doing the ar-oooooooo out here in the forest of all places. Because geez there were no animals here but c'mon! This is a forest, not someone's bedroom. >_>

@york @OrlandoBloomers @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Jeremi

Last edited:
I8vi7Vr.png

Zhenya pouted a little, she didn't look infuriated, but, she was a bit mad "Well... Whatever, at least you showed up and everything." she said, it looked like she kept her cool at least.​
"Ahaha... W-Well, in any case, shall we continue where we left off?" He asked awkwardly, attempting to wave TOHSAKA away.

@york @Jeremi

"Right." Cecil grabbed the paddles, and put them in the boat. "Ready?" He asked, standing at the back of the boat to push it in. "You get in, and I'll push."
fHPfGtU.png

Miku nodded "Okay!" she stepped in in; it looked like she had some practice as she started to row as soon as Cecil pushed, though, she was a little clumsy at it.​

Status
Not open for further replies.