Status
Not open for further replies.
"I agree with him about that. If I were there, I probably would've slapped you," she returned coolly, exercising the lost art of brutal honesty. "I just don't like how he said it. And to imply you've done nothing is foolish; between the two of you, only one is wasting time on the dance."

She supposed she was a defensive person by nature, but even still. She fell silent for a few moments, giving an uncaring shrug of the shoulders, seemingly willing to drop the subject entirely.

Although... she smirked, casually running a hand through the side of her hair as she went on. "Also, I saw him dancing up a storm with that mute girl when I checked in on the party. You know, the one you stared a hole through on our first day here? She annoys me. Looks like an ice cream."
She shrugged, not about to disagree with what she'd just said herself as she kept her gaze forward and wait what.

Soldier boy was dancing with Neo?

Blake hadn't seen much of the girl back home. But what she had and what the girl almost did to Yang was enough to put Blake's teeth on edge. Yang might have never shared how exactly she got out of that mess, but the fact that the little shit had almost offed her partner hadn't left Blake with more than a severe desire to return the favor if she got the chance.

... But, so far she'd been behaving herself here, at least it seemed. Even if she was the killer it wasn't like she'd strike in the middle of the dance floor, and Blake sighed and rubbed her eyes with a small "whatever" as they continued onward. She had enough on her plate trying to figure out this mess and watching over Ruby and her friend, she didn't want to add another name to the list.

"Are you sure?"

She returned skeptically, quirking an eyebrow as she slowed her pace so Blake could walk ahead. One could almost detect the rare, infrequently-heard note of mischief in her tone, a sly smirk playing on the corners of her lips as she folded her arms innocently... Then, as soon as the opportunity presented itself, darted forwards to lightly tousle Blake's crown with her left hand, carefully testing the ears to see if her hypothesis was true.

It only took a half-second to confirm it, and she immediately stepped back to avoid retaliation, adopting a self-satisfied smirk in full and giving a comprehending nod.

"I thought so. Like petting a baby duck."

What? She was happy to stop doing something if it wasn't true, and the easiest way to determine such was to feel for herself. Unfortunately for Blake, her ears were almost exactly as fluffy as Shiki had imagined.
The 'are you sure' was enough to tip Blake off to Shiki's intentions, and she had started to turn around when there was suddenly a hand on her head and-

Boxer-Punch.jpg

apparently she was going to take shiki up on that earlier offer, her face lit up like a Christmas tree as she shook her hand "...Please... please don't do that again. Please." She managed to huff out rigid as a board before she turned back towards the forest and stiffly continued onwards

@OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher

OXidME0.png

"I think I'm okay, as long as I'm here..." Miku said, it was uncertain what she was implying, but, the look on her face more or less said it all.​

Cecil nodded. "Alright. As long as you're happy. Shall we dance again? Or did you have something else in mind?" Cecil looked at the moon. He still couldn't believe that in this world there was one moon. It felt like it wasn't all that long ago since he had driven the Lunarians from his world. He remembered that quest, his brother Golbez, and everything. "So, what do you want to do?"

nWDecEr.jpg

"Don't do that. It's useless."

Blake's dash was interrupted by a hand suddenly closing around her elbow, a familiar pair of shimmering blue orbs greeting her from the shadows as Shiki gave her arm a tug, trying to veer her off in another direction entirely. She hadn't wasted any time in slipping back into the camp after determining the bus had left no trace indicating where it might've gone, and locating Blake had been one of her top priorities subsequently... since her little troupe had assembled, she figured they might as well get the full band back together.

Plus Beowulf.

"They've been wandering around for a while. They're safe enough in a pair, but I don't see them finding anything either. And if you wanna play babysitter, you could always go chaperone the dance," she teased with an amused little smirk, one practically invisible in the darkness. "But if it's all the same to you... I'd rather you were with me. If I die, I'd at least like to go out in the presence of the fluffiest ears ever."

She fell silent, finally letting go of Blake's arm if she played nice and followed. She was heading towards the forest, fully aware that it had been something of a hotspot for activity the previous two nights... maybe if a smaller group looked into it, they could actually uncover something instead of turning the place into a chaotic warzone. Orie was... reticent, if pure-seeming, and she didn't even know the loudmouth that was Beowulf, but... she was starting to become comfortable, if not entirely certain, around Blake. Ironically, in a camp filled with variables and unknowns, she and Jinx were the only ones she really felt she knew, in the sense that she had at least a basic understanding of what made them tick. Blame it on her misanthropy, but she hadn't exactly been forming an expansive portfolio of friends since arriving here, and in the sort of hilarious, bitter twist of fate she probably would've laughed about later... the kitten and the maniac were the two closest things she had right now.

"... Ignore the soldier. I don't know if it's because he's not paying attention, or because his time was a time when women were seen as lesser than men, or because he has an allergy to cute little kitties, but he's apparently been blind to you running yourself ragged ever since we arrived here. Tsk. Condescending tool. I would've knocked his teeth out."

She shook her head, sounding genuinely disdainful.

"Whatever. If he thinks the sole path to our salvation is through fixing the phones, let him keep thinking that. Let the strawman keep dreaming of one day finding a brain. If he keeps giving pretentious speeches like that, I might just damage it."

:|
Ryougi11.png

"...Anyway... he was right about one thing, I guess. Try to keep your level head, kitten. It's what I like about you. And if you really feel like you need to vent, just yell at me. I can take a punch."

*beat*

"And I'm sure Orie's face is always available for hitting, too. Isn't that right, Orie?"

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @york
Condescending tool? Excuse me, but there's one thing to talk truth, and another to talk shit, and he wasn't in the business of getting talked shit, he said what was necessary. "Hey, fuck you. I don't know where in Hell you shit got turned into a fucking maelstrom, but the difference between how I spoke to her, and how you spoke to me, is that I was giving her the facts that I have seen, maybe some wrong, and I apologised for it, but you just spit shit out of your fuckin' mouth, and I don't like it, you ass wipe." Luz was angry, enough to kill, no, but when a threat was made, that is when she crossed the line "Excuse me? The only shit, I hear coming out of you is a fucking death wish, you pretentious lard ass." It would be his final words as he walked away from her, grumbling "Condescending... Her being a pretentious bitch." He would finalise before walking to the dance, walking to Electronik and Shurik. "I hear you guys are the electronics boys... You guys still looking' for'a member?" He asked curiously and seriously

@york @OrlandoBloomers

mI2Hcx3.png

"Well, it's not often I get to dance, but... I don't regret taking you up on your offer." Olga thought for a moment before speaking again "Maybe we should try this again sometime?" she suggested.​
Speirs was at a loss of words as to how she suggested it, shaking his head slowly as he stuttered lightly "U-Uh I.. Uhm s- I mean, y-ye.." It was like that for a moment as he begun to try and get his cool. It was not often something like this happens, but he spoke up to it anyways. "Y-Yeah. I-I mean, yes, yes I'd love to." He smiled, giving a surprised chuckle as he nodded. "Yes, yes.."

@york

Karol clasped his hands over Ulyana's, his face red enough to match her own. He giggled and broke out into a smile as they danced-- or at least, attempted to dance. Moving back and forth, swaying here and there, it didn't matter that they weren't the most graceful. They were still young; Still could afford to make mistakes. It didn't matter if everyone else watched, for this dance was only for them, and they were not here to impress a soul. Karol felt all the tension of the previous few days drain from his body, even as he became more exhausted dancing in tandem with Ulyana. Others may have felt that this dance idea had been foolish, but in this moment, Karol wouldn't have replaced it for anything.

The boy's laughter eventually died away, replaced with quiet smiles. Even with all his usual boundless energy, Karol had become exhausted jumping around with Ulyana. They slowly came to a stop, the boy finally letting go of her hands. His face was flushed, but for entirely different reasons than before. "That was fun, right?" he asked, intending it to be rhetorical question. Of course they had fun! "I'm glad we forgot about all the bad stuff for a bit, you know?" He offered Ulyana a sad smile now, his mind considering something crazy. Oh, gosh, he definitely was turning crazy. Karol stepped forward and hugged Ulyana. "You're my friend now, okay? So... we should hang out some more, especially when this is all over," he said before pulling back. He looked around himself to find Gaara still standing off to the side. He totally expected that. "I guess we should stop for now... I'm all danced out. I'm just going to find my friend, but... Thanks for this, Ulyana." Lingering for a moment, Karol eventually turned away and made his way for Gaara.

P05O9uy.png

"H-Hey," Karol said, raising his hand to wave at Gaara again. He stepped up to the other boy, looking tired, but... glowing, in a way. "Don't take this badly... but I didn't think you'd come." He suddenly broke out into a grin. "But I'm glad you did! Did you dance with anybody? You should have! I was dancing with Ulyana and it was really cool and everything felt normal and not crazy for once!" Karol's hands had balled into fists out of excitement. Seems he still had some energy to spare. "I'd have danced with you, but... Ulyana took up all my time, heh... I'm too tired to do much else now."

"O-Oh, wait! You came here with someone, right? Did you dance with them?!"

@york @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Last edited:
Shiki blinked, falling on her backside and somehow managing to look graceful in doing so as she stared up at Blake with an expression that spoke volumes, in spite of all the words she didn't say.

kara2.jpg

Well... whatever. She'd been hit harder.

"So, you're the type of cat that hisses and spits when someone gets too close... gotcha."

She picked herself up, shaking her head with an irritated look as she soundlessly re-set her auraless nose with a sickening krik-KRAK and continued towards the forest, nonchalantly wiping away the blood with her sleeve.
Condescending tool? Excuse me, but there's one thing to talk truth, and another to talk shit, and he wasn't in the business of getting talked shit, he said what was necessary. "Hey, fuck you. I don't know where in Hell you shit got turned into a fucking maelstrom, but the difference between how I spoke to her, and how you spoke to me, is that I was giving her the facts that I have seen, maybe some wrong, and I apologised for it, but you just spit shit out of your fuckin' mouth, and I don't like it, you ass wipe." Luz was angry, enough to kill, no, but when a threat was made, that is when she crossed the line "Excuse me? The only shit, I hear coming out of you is a fucking death wish, you pretentious lard ass." It would be his final words as he walked away from her, grumbling "Condescending... Her being a pretentious bitch." He would finalise before walking to the dance, walking to Electronik and Shurik. "I hear you guys are the electronics boys... You guys still looking' for'a member?" He asked curiously and seriously​

tumblr_inline_mh0l7tFSbI1rz4git.png

"What are you rambling about, you angry little man? I didn't speak to you at all."

Was all Shiki threw back at him as he walked away, remarkably dispassionate and cool in the face of such aggression. What a clown. Had this guy followed them and listened in, or something? Just to say that? She watched him retreat with an amused, neutral expression, arms folded and head lightly cocked to one side, completely at ease with all those threats he'd sent her way. If he wanted to actually follow through with any of them, well... she was standing right here, buddy.

Seemed he was in the business of cursing at women but not hitting them, though. How lucky for him.

She didn't bother waiting until he was out of sight or earshot to turn her back on him entirely, giving a low chuckle. That turned into a medium-pitched laugh. That turned into a surprisingly girlish giggle that Shiki failed completely at suppressing, palm at her forehead and the other propping her up on the nearest solid object for support as she motioned frantically for Blake, Orie and Beowulf to wait up a second.

"--hee-hee-hee, aha, ahahahah, h-he- I just-"

ZLvfuW6.gif

She must've looked a little offputting, sporting a busted-up nose while laughing so energetically, but that had to be the single most hysterical thing she'd seen since she arrived at this stupid camp. It was a few seconds before she stopped, willing her shoulders to cease their shaking and the laughs to stop rattling her lungs as she managed to straighten and balance herself without holding onto the tree.

"S-sorry. Let's keep going."

Hoo. Boy.

She didn't know they taught stand-up comedy in the American army.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @ResistingTheEnlightened @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"Other than your taste in odd females, you're more like the other boys at school than you'd think," Asakura teased. "If my name had been Mikuru Asahina maybe then you would've been more interested in my offer?" She giggled. "Fine then, let's get started. Are you really that eager to get it over with though? You sound like I'm going to torture you. It's just a dance, I swear." Adjusting herself into a decent dancing position with him, she began to lead the two of them. She wasn't sure how long Kyon would put up with her, but--at least for the moment--she had him right where she wanted him now.

@Verite
Kyon blushed and pursed his lips slightly when Asakura went ahead and mentioned Miss Asahina like that. Now that was a low blow if he had ever felt one. And this woman had come at him with a knife before! Still, he wouldn't deny nor confirm her words, simply listening to the rest of what she had to say.

"Tch, when it's something with you, of course it'll be like torture," He grumbled in a snarky manner, despite the fear that he was admittedly feeling by staying with this girl any longer. Reluctantly holding onto her hand, his grip fluctuated between really stiff and really soft, as though unable to decide which approach he wanted to take. Still, he followed her lead. As much as he could. Dancing with Zhenya was enough work as it was, but with someone like Asakura... Damn.

But whatever. This was for the sake of the universe. His universe, anyway.

"Hmph. What all the guy wouldn't give to dance with you, huh? And the one person you do decide to dance with isn't all there," Kyon commented, continuing to follow her movements.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

After dancing with Yukio for a couple songs he decided to take a break. He noticed Karol and Gaara on the sidelines and gave them a wave. He walked over to them, glanced back to Yukio and gave her a smile, then glanced back to the two younger boys.

"Hey there Karol. Your name is Gaara, right?" The blonde asked. He didn't really remember the boy's name but he hoped he was right. He didn't want to offend the other or something.

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Mari

Reactions: Mari
Shiki blinked, falling on her backside and somehow managing to look graceful in doing so as she stared up at Blake with an expression that spoke volumes, in spite of all the words she didn't say.

kara2.jpg

"So, you're the type of cat that hisses and spits when someone gets too close... gotcha."

She picked herself up, shaking her head with an irritated look as she soundlessly re-set her auraless nose with a sickening krik-KRAK and continued towards the forest, nonchalantly wiping away the blood with her sleeve.

"What are you rambling about, you angry little man? I didn't speak to you at all."

Was all Shiki threw back at him as he walked away, remarkably dispassionate and cool in the face of such aggression. What a clown. Had this guy followed them and listened in, or something? Just to say that? She watched him retreat with an amused, neutral expression, arms folded and head lightly cocked to one side, completely at ease with all those threats he'd sent her way. If he wanted to actually follow through with any of them, well... she was standing right here, buddy.

Seemed he was in the business of cursing at women but not hitting them, though. How lucky for him.

She didn't bother waiting until he was out of sight or earshot to turn her back on him entirely, giving a low chuckle. That turned into a medium-pitched laugh. That turned into a surprisingly girlish giggle that Shiki failed completely at suppressing, palm at her forehead and the other propping her up on the nearest solid object for support as she motioned frantically for Blake, Orie and Beowulf to wait up a second.

ZLvfuW6.gif

She must've looked a little offputting, sporting a busted-up nose while laughing so energetically, but that had to be the single most hysterical thing she'd seen since she arrived at this stupid camp. It was a few seconds before she stopped, willing her shoulders to cease their shaking and the laughs to stop rattling her lungs as she managed to straighten and balance herself without holding onto the tree.

Hoo. Boy.

"They're sensitive. I shouldn't have reacted like that though, especially when you don't have aura. sor-"

She blinked and stared for a few seconds as Luz got snippy right back with Shiki, and the ensuing reaction was...

Blake was definitely not covering up her own smile at the sight of the misanthropic, sarcastic, nigh emotionless murderer giggling like a schoolgirl. She cleared her throat and offered a hoarse "No problem" as she bit her own giggles down and continued onward.

Hopefully her nose didn't hurt too bad though e_e

@OrlandoBloomers @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Reactions: Takumi

kara2.jpg

ZLvfuW6.gif

Hoo. Boy.

Orie would sigh at everything going on. "Please hold on..." She'd grab a handkerchief from her outfit and rolled it together and handed it over to Shiki. "We aren't acquainted enough for me to disapprove of your reaction." Orie would chuckle. "But it's nice to see you laughing for a change." Even if it was off the misery of others.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer @ResistingTheEnlightened @OrlandoBloomers @TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Thank You
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Kyon blushed and pursed his lips slightly when Asakura went ahead and mentioned Miss Asahina like that. Now that was a low blow if he had ever felt one. And this woman had come at him with a knife before! Still, he wouldn't deny nor confirm her words, simply listening to the rest of what she had to say.

"Tch, when it's something with you, of course it'll be like torture," He grumbled in a snarky manner, despite the fear that he was admittedly feeling by staying with this girl any longer. Reluctantly holding onto her hand, his grip fluctuated between really stiff and really soft, as though unable to decide which approach he wanted to take. Still, he followed her lead. As much as he could. Dancing with Zhenya was enough work as it was, but with someone like Asakura... Damn.

"Hmph. What all the guy wouldn't give to dance with you, huh? And the one person you do decide to dance with isn't all there," Kyon commented, continuing to follow her movements.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"C'mon, that's not entirely true. I've at least done a good job running our classroom and scheduling events, right? Or maybe you're just not into normal classroom events after having spent so much time with Suzumiya... When I come back, perhaps I should schedule a class play event where all the girls dress in bunny suits? Then maybe you'd like it?" Asakura replied, calmly teasing him. She kept a relaxed grip on his hand, her grip not fluctuating in the slightest. Her moments also remained slow and steady, perfect as if she were a robot. Only, she wasn't a robot, but another kind of extraordinary being instead.

"Yes, ironic, isn't it? I pick the person who wants the least to do with me out of anyone for a dance partner, instead of looking for someone else who might like me. As backwards as that sounds, I have a reason." She paused before adding, "I have a question to ask you. I gave effort, yet Ms. Suzumiya never responded to me. Why? What did I do wrong?" She sighed. "And you hardly responded to me either, even before you know what I was. Is there logical reasoning for that? These questions have plagued my mind for the longest time... You see, I was only made to observe Ms. Suzumiya and gain her attention, yet I seemed to have failed my only purpose. That's really disappointing to me." For someone who claimed to be so disappointed, it was impossible to tell by her tone and expression. She still smiled, appearing cheerful.

@Verite

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Fashionably late, Hank walked up to the two, lightly nudging Kyon away.

"Mind if I cut in for the chance to dance with the little lady, fella.

Hank seemed different, weirder than normal. Like he was some noir detective.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
"...A month? Well jeez, nooooo woooooonder this Olga chick is not really making a conscious effort to figure things out or try to escape. If she's been here as long as you or even longer, anyways. Either she's failed one too many times and figures it's impossible or she's a screw loose just like me, except in the boring way. Trying to keep her grip on reality by pretending everything's fine and dandy and normal when it isn't. Such silliness. No way am I spending a month in this place. Good lord. No guns, or bombs, or the crying masses, or being chased by cops or jaywalking??" She shook her head disapprovingly.

"I'd probably be driven sane by this camp nonsense. I'm not gonna allow that. Nuh uh uh, no way. Never. That's a promise if ever I've made one and not broken it immediately!" She looked over at the guy, studying closely.

vYECTHd.jpg

"Just one more thing. You're not holding out on me, are you? If I find out you're not telling me important stuff, hoo boy. I don't care how many rules this place has or how many look alikes you have, I'll find you and I'll definitely smack you with a pie. And then who knows after that? I just don't really like being conned. See, there was this one time a conman tried to work his trick on me, con me right out of my ammunition. So I took his intestines instead, stuffed them down the barrel of my rocket launcher and fired. Do you know how far a person can travel like that? How loud a man's screams can be?"

YUJXpE4.jpg

"Cause I do."

She paused for a second, thinking about it before continuing. "Also how do you do that with your eyes?"

@york
ShFUCns.png

Welp, looks like what Jynx said actually made this Pioneer laugh; maybe he's lost a few marbles during his stay at the camp "Most of us don't exactly get sleep." he said... Though, soon enough, his expression returned to the usual, neutral one that he had on.
SdDlvZN.png

"One more thing... Everything repeats again after the end of this session." The Pioneer said, it looked like he was all too familiar with that particular piece of information... Though, a slightly more curious expression crossed his face "But... Now, this session started with more than one newcomer..." an thoughtfull expression washed over his face just then.​
Cecil nodded. "Alright. As long as you're happy. Shall we dance again? Or did you have something else in mind?" Cecil looked at the moon. He still couldn't believe that in this world there was one moon. It felt like it wasn't all that long ago since he had driven the Lunarians from his world. He remembered that quest, his brother Golbez, and everything. "So, what do you want to do?"

fHPfGtU.png

"Well... Do you know how to play any instruments?" Miku asked curiously.​
Karol clasped his hands over Ulyana's, his face red enough to match her own. He giggled and broke out into a smile as they danced-- or at least, attempted to dance. Moving back and forth, swaying here and there, it
didn't matter that they weren't the most graceful. They were still young; Still could afford to make mistakes. It didn't matter if everyone else watched, for this dance was only for them, and they were not here to impress a soul. Karol felt all the tension of the previous few days drain from his body, even as he became more exhausted dancing in tandem with Ulyana. Others may have felt that this dance idea had been foolish, but in this moment, Karol wouldn't have replaced it for anything.

The boy's laughter eventually died away, replaced with quiet smiles. Even with all his usual boundless energy, Karol had become exhausted jumping around with Ulyana. They slowly came to a stop, the boy finally letting go of her hands. His face was flushed, but for entirely different reasons than before. "That was fun, right?" he asked, intending it to be rhetorical question. Of course they had fun! "I'm glad we forgot about all the bad stuff for a bit, you know?" He offered Ulyana a sad smile now, his mind considering something crazy. Oh, gosh, he definitely was turning crazy. Karol stepped forward and hugged Ulyana. "You're my friend now, okay? So... we should hang out some more, especially when this is all over." he said before pulling back. He looked around himself to find Gaara still standing off to the side. He totally expected that. "I guess we should stop for now... I'm all danced out. I'm just going to find my friends, but... Thanks for this, Ulyana." Lingering for a moment, Karol eventually turned away and made his way for Gaara.

P05O9uy.png

"H-Hey," Karol said, raising his hand to wave at Gaara again. He stepped up to the other boy, looking tired, but... glowing, in a way. "Don't take this badly... but I didn't think you'd come." He suddenly broke out into a grin. "But I'm glad you did! Did you dance with anybody? You should have! I was dancing with Ulyana and it was really cool and everything felt normal and not crazy for once!" Karol's hands had balled into fists out of excitement. Seems he still had some energy to spare. "I'd have danced with you, but... Ulyana took up all my time, heh... I'm too tired to do much else now."

"O-Oh, wait! You came here with someone, right? Did you dance with them?!"

@york @TheSpringwoodSlasher
DAHeexx.png

"It was fun... We'll definitely hang out soon!" It looked like Ulyana was a little flustered, but, was, clearly all partied out more or less by now.
Mid-Round Update
The dance came to an end after a while, but, Olga immediately noticed that someone was missing, she looked around a few times, blinking a little.
2OGUuS4.png

"Wait... Where's Slavya? And... Hajime?" she asked, starting to look around a little... It seemed that as the crowd at the dance dispersed, the two had suddenly disappeared; this certaintly didn't bode well...
YhjDHNc.jpg

The square had returned to normal now that the lights were shut off, but, Olga, with a worried expression, rushed off to the Admin building to make an announcement. A loud screeching sound echoed throughout the camp grounds from the loudspeakers once more before Olga's voice came through them "Everyone! Listen up! Hajime and Slavya just went missing! Please keep a lookout for them!" there was silence for a moment before Olga spoke again "In other news... Johnny Marcone will be held captive for the time being while we search him for anything that tells us he's one of the killers running around, since he has garnered the most votes." With that the speakers crackled a little before falling silent... It looks like that was the end of the announcements.

There were a few options now:

A) Explore the camp, some campers who have been at the dance probably went off to do their own thing, but, maybe you wanted to wander around the place a bit? Or, maybe just head off to sleep? Who knows, there's many locations to choose from, excluding the Old Camp.

B) Search for Hajime and Slavya who have gone missing, if you'd rather not wander aimlessly around the camp, you can try asking around and looking in locations for Hajime and Slavya, no bodies have been found yet, but, who knows... It's for the best to find them as soon as possible! Though, you get the distinct feeling the boathouse may have some answers in store.

C) Explore the forest, like the nights before, the forest seemed different when the darkness fell, perhaps it holds some answers? Or another one of those "Lost Souls"? Who knows, but, it would be advised to explore this place again tonight...

Reminder: Please remember to bold and underline your choice!
FtgZxe9.png

@Unlimited RP Works
Marcone was patted down and searched rather thoroughly to say the least, just like Lena had been, though, no-one witnesses the process as per usual; that would just be humiliating... At any rate, after the process was over, he ended up stuck in a room with a reinforced window for observation, a door which looked quite sturdy, and some basic furniture; a TV, a bookshelf with some books around, a bed, and, well, an actual bathroom with running water, though there seemed to be no windows there. It looked like he'd be stuck here for a while, at least until the morning, or, whenever he was deemed safe; he and his cell was being watched closely incase he did try and get out somehow.
Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
@york Name: Ruby Rose (NPC) canon: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Missing! Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Deceased
(Roles are revealed after death...)
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) Canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Dead Role: Survivor
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Camp Resident: Rika (NPC) Status: Dead? Role: Survivor
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Dead Role: Survivor

Last edited:
ShFUCns.png

Welp, looks like what Jynx said actually made this Pioneer laugh; maybe he's lost a few marbles during his stay at the camp "Most of us don't exactly get sleep." he said... Though, soon enough, his expression returned to the usual, neutral one that he had on.
SdDlvZN.png

"One more thing... Everything repeats again after the end of this session." The Pioneer said, it looked like he was all too familiar with that particular piece of information... Though, a slightly more curious expression crossed his face "But... Now, this session started with more than one newcomer..." an thoughtfull expression washed over his face just then.​

fHPfGtU.png

DAHeexx.png

"It was fun... We'll definitely hang out soon!" It looked like Ulyana was a little flustered, but, was, clearly all partied out more or less by now.
Mid-Round Update
The dance came to an end after a while, but, Olga immediately noticed that someone was missing, she looked around a few times, blinking a little.
2OGUuS4.png

"Wait... Where's Slavya? And... Hajime?" she asked, starting to look around a little... It seemed that as the crowd at the dance dispersed, the two had suddenly disappeared; this certaintly didn't bode well...
YhjDHNc.jpg

The square had returned to normal now that the lights were shut off, but, Olga, with a worried expression, rushed off to the Admin building to make an announcement. A loud screeching sound echoed throughout the camp grounds from the loudspeakers once more before Olga's voice came through them "Everyone! Listen up! Hajime and Slavya just went missing! Please keep a lookout for them!" there was silence for a moment before Olga spoke again "In other news... Johnny Marcone will be held captive for the time being while we search him for anything that tells us he's one of the killers running around, since he has garnered the most votes." With that the speakers crackled a little before falling silent... It looks like that was the end of the announcements.

A) Explore the camp, some campers who have been at the dance probably went off to do their own thing, but, maybe you wanted to wander around the place a bit? Or, maybe just head off to sleep? Who knows, there's many locations to choose from, excluding the Old Camp.

B) Search for Hajime and Slavya who have gone missing, if you'd rather not wander aimlessly around the camp, you can try asking around and looking in locations for Hajime and Slavya, no bodies have been found yet, but, who knows... It's for the best to find them as soon as possible! Though, you get the distinct feeling the boathouse may have some answers in store.

FtgZxe9.png

@Unlimited RP Works
Marcone was patted down and searched rather thoroughly to say the least, just like Lena had been, though, no-one witnesses the process as per usual; that would just be humiliating... At any rate, after the process was over, he ended up stuck in a room with a reinforced window for observation, a door which looked quite sturdy, and some basic furniture; a TV, a bookshelf with some books around, a bed, and, well, an actual bathroom with running water, though there seemed to be no windows there. It looked like he'd be stuck here for a while, at least until the morning, or, whenever he was deemed safe; he and his cell was being watched closely incase he did try and get out somehow.
Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Played by: @york Name: Sophie (NPC) canon: Cry of Fear Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mighty Roman Name: N (NPC) canon: Pokemon Black & White 1/2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @BarrenThin Name: Tallion (Gravewalker) canon: Middle-earth; Shadow of Mordor Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Tactician Name: Hajime Hinata canon: Dangaronpa 2; Goodbye Despair Status: Missing! Role: Unknown
Played by: @TheBlueBurch Name: Gaara Canon of Origin: Naruto & Name: Beowulf Cannon: Skullgirls (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Raven Name: Wednesday Adams Canon of Origin: The Addams Family Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @DapperDogman Name: Bell Cranel Canon of Origin: Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Verite Name: Kyon canon: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Mari Name: Yukio Canon of Origin: Marvel Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ResistingTheEnlightened Name: Captain Ronald Speirs Canon of Origin: Band of Brothers & Name: George Luz Cannon: Band of Brothers (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Bomb Name: Kang Hee-Gun Canon of Origin: Running Man Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Name: Ryoko Asakura Canon of Origin: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @CrunchyCHEEZIT Name: The Scout Canon of Origin: Team Fortress 2 Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @FireDrake150 Name: Claire Farron (Lightning) Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @OrlandoBloomers Name: Shiki Ryougi Canon of Origin: Type-Moon Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Wedge Antilles Name: Alex Summers Canon of Origin: Marvel Cinematic Universe Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Korra Name: Katara Canon of Origin: Avatar: The last airbender Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @The Silver Paladin Name: Cecil Harvey Canon of Origin: Final Fantasy Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Kaykay Name: Yellow de Tokiwa Grove Canon of Origin: Pokemon Adventures Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Name: Neo Canon of Origin: RWBY & Name: Sukuna Shinmyoumaru Canon of Origin: Touhou (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ShadowPrime Name: Jinx Canon of Origin: League of Legends Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Jeremi Name: Ori Valadier Canon of Origin: Under Night In-Birth & Name: TOHSAKA Canon of Origin: Type Moon (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @ProxyMoron Name: Tsukimi Kurishita Canon of Origin: Princess JellyFish Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Schnee Corp Lawyer Name: Blake Belladonna Canon of Origin: RWBY Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Infinatis Name: Bill Cipher Canon of Origin: Gravity Falls Name: Canada Canon of Origin: Hetalia (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Josh M Name: Hank Venture Canon of Origin: The Venture Bros Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Atomyk Name: Karol Capel Canon of Origin: Tales of Vesperia Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Meira Name: Anima & Name: Asahina Samidare Canon of Origin(both characters): Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Rock Knight Name: Idoun Canon of Origin: Fire Emblen: The Binding Blade Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Siontalk Name: Haruka Kokonose Canon of Origin: Kagerou Project Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Lizzy Name: Yatogomi & Name: Yukine Canons of Origin: Noragami (Duo) Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Played by: @Unlimited RP Works Name: Johnny Marcone Canon of Origin: The Dresden Files Status: Alive Role: Unknown
Deceased
Played by: @york Name: Semyon (NPC) Canon: Everlasting Summer Status: Dead Role: Survivor
Played by: @Gummi Bunnies Camp Resident: Rika (NPC) Status: Dead? Role: Survivor
Played by: @Krieg Name: Krieg the Psycho Canon of Origin: Borderlands 2 Status: Dead Role: Survivor

Cecil smiled at Miku. "Yes, but we do not have those instruments here." He then heard Olga's announcement. He was startled. "Miku? Will you wait while I go to the boathouse to look for them? Or would you like to come with me?" He offered his arm.

ShFUCns.png

SdDlvZN.png

fHPfGtU.png

DAHeexx.png

Mid-Round Update
2OGUuS4.png

YhjDHNc.jpg

FtgZxe9.png

@Unlimited RP Works
Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Deceased
"Huh?"

tumblr_m3g9e91uvC1ruru7ao1_1280.jpg

"Hajime and that girl from before?" Gary said, looking surprised.

"So we have to find them now? Aigoo, this is stressful!"

@any interacters​

ShFUCns.png

SdDlvZN.png

fHPfGtU.png

DAHeexx.png

Mid-Round Update
2OGUuS4.png

YhjDHNc.jpg

FtgZxe9.png

@Unlimited RP Works
Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Deceased
Wednesday rather confused waited outside where they had taken John then knocked. "Is there something you might suggest? She asked looking at the door. "Like look for two who are missing? Or explore?" Wednesday asked not sure what else to do she hadn't really made a friend and right when she was about to it seemed they had been accused. Which explained his curiosity on the liquid and her thoughts of the murders.

@york @Unlimited RP Works @Others

ShFUCns.png

SdDlvZN.png

fHPfGtU.png

DAHeexx.png

Mid-Round Update
2OGUuS4.png

YhjDHNc.jpg

FtgZxe9.png

@Unlimited RP Works
Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Deceased
image.png

"Huh?... where did Hajime go? ... maybe he's finally getting know Slavya in private?" Sukuna mumbled as she realized this. Well, time to go exploring through the camp. Still mini-sized for the night and floating around in her bowl, Sukuna decided to check out the boathouse to see if the two could be found there.

@york

Reactions: The Myrmidon
Cecil smiled at Miku. "Yes, but we do not have those instruments here." He then heard Olga's announcement. He was startled. "Miku? Will you wait while I go to the boathouse to look for them? Or would you like to come with me?" He offered his arm.
image.png

"Huh?... where did Hajime go? ... maybe he's finally getting know Slavya in private?" Sukuna mumbled as she realized this. Well, time to go exploring through the camp. Still mini-sized for the night and floating around in her bowl, Sukuna decided to check out the boathouse to see if the two could be found there.

@york
"You think?"

tumblr_inline_mpdwh1G6SP1qz4rgp.gif

Whatever, Gary followed them to the boathouse (cuz i forgot to write it :))

@york @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @boathouse​

ShFUCns.png

SdDlvZN.png

fHPfGtU.png

DAHeexx.png

Mid-Round Update
2OGUuS4.png

YhjDHNc.jpg

FtgZxe9.png

@Unlimited RP Works
Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Deceased

"Ah, Hajime's missing?" Yellow asked aloud. Her pokemon came back as the dance winded down and she returned them to their pokeballs, except for Chuchu and Dody.

"With the killer(s) running around, we can't just leave them alone. Let's go!"

The trainer mounted her Dodrio and ran off towards the boathouse.

@york @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin

ShFUCns.png

SdDlvZN.png

fHPfGtU.png

DAHeexx.png

Mid-Round Update
2OGUuS4.png

YhjDHNc.jpg

FtgZxe9.png

@Unlimited RP Works
Camp Arrivals (Cast):
Played by:
Deceased
Well shit. Guess the moment was ruined.

Speirs gave his goodbye to Olga, a light smile on his face as he would walk away from her, now sitting alone as he stared at the dancers... Until...

Speirs stared in disbelief at the loudspeaker for a few moments, sighing as he rubbed his eyes before standing up. "Two campers missing... Lu-.. Luz!" He turned his head to find Luz walking toward the lot of the dispersing campers, Luz standing next to him now. "I'll handle this one.. You go get some rest.." And with that, he Headed to the Boathouse.

At first, Luz was all
Luz31.png

But then, when Speirs walked away, he nodded and silently laughed

Luz11.png

He would walk away from it all, Wandering the Camp as he would knock on the Cybernetics Club door , Searching for Shurik and Electronik. "Hello? Any of you in there?"

@york

Status
Not open for further replies.