Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
This region of the RP you're in is in the midst of Silent Hill and Hell combined. Hell is the absence of God's grace, glory, and manifestation. You're all alone. PLEASE BURN IN HELL NAO.

((Wtf happened. My alerts broke, and now we're confronting the all too realistic God. Fuck this. Time to go to hell. Also, where be Spy?)

Reactions: Akibahara
((Wtf happened. My alerts broke, and now we're confronting the all too realistic God. Fuck this. Time to go to hell. Also, where be Spy?)
(( The round is about to end. Please vote! ))

( Going with Lee )

3- Ariel
1- Lee
1- Morgan
2- Sylvanas

Last edited:
(( The round is about to end. Please vote! ))

((But what happened during the round? I read a couple pages, I know we're back in the Crossed land, skipped about 10, and now there's God sending people to hell for no fucking reason.

I vote for Ariel.))

((ARIEL! you've not been getting that kid of yours under control, sort yo shit out!))

(( PLEASE STOP POSTING. NEXT ROUND INCOMING. ))

CHAPTER THREE
"An American Horror Story"

The world around you crumbled... the SHIELD helicarrier detonated in a brilliant haze of thick smoke and bright yellow explosions, toppling over on it's side. The twin turbo-fans hoisting the vehicle mid-air spiraled into Hell itself. You fell your body tip over the edge, struggling to catch onto something, "No no no!" Too late. Your fingers slip off the ship's hull, and into the great abyss below...

You feel extreme heat burn your flesh away, only to find Gamzee, her body ripped apart, spewing pieces of bloody flesh below. At least SHE didn't feel the pain. You saw Ariel fall alongside her "son," the Sepulcher, who cradled it's mother in her arms... oh, and Ariel was NOT the traitor. There's no defining traitor weapon or I.D. signifying her treason.

The darkness was enveloping...

'Suffocating'

'Sickness Unto Foolish Death'
WAKE UP.

You woke up. For the third time.

You rolled over on your side: Ugh. What were you laying on? Oh, it's a dirty 'ol mattress, it's stained with old piss and shit, sweat drenches your pillow as you sat up in your cell: It's was dark, dingy, and worst of all, resembled a single-bed prison cell. There's a KJV Holy Bible on a wooden table next to you...

An inscription was carved into the wall:
"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." -- 2 Peter 3:9.

Weird.
You were alone, huddled in a corner, anticipating your fa--

Boom! Boom! Boom!

A female nun opened your cell:
tumblr_mynuxxSvFr1si3tc1o1_500.gif

She was nervous, her speech stuttering as she stepped across each adjacent cell, muttering the same words to each prisoner: "O-oh, hello there. I see you're new to Briarcliff Manor. I'm Sister Mary Eunice, nun of this ward." [A pause] "Uhm, Sister Jude says it's free time... so you're free to explore the Manor as long as you don't sin or break the rules!"

She beckons you forward, you follow.

It's early morning, you're dressed in civilian clothing, save for the 'Hi, my name is [Insert Name Here]' tag on your chest. The Manor appears in several shades of gray, it was awfully depressing. You glance over to your right, there's a man openly masturbating in public—only to get disciplined by a nun by lightly whacking him on the head with a stick, "No, Eugene! Don't give into such sinful desire!"

"The Manor is pretty large, so I'll give you the basics of what's around here..."

- "We have our Day Room. It's filled with fellow patients aching to meet you! We pride ourselves- oh, forgive me, pride is a sin... uhm... we're happy to view each other as family. Oh, and please be mindful of strange elixirs you come across. They're usually a specific color, please report anything you discover to Sister Jude."

- "Our Medical Bay is a wonderful place! If you require psychological evaluation by Dr. Oliver Thredson or spiritual cleansing by Father Malachi. We're more than happy to help you.

- "The Administration Office is where all complaints and disciplinary action are conducted. It's run by Sister Jude and co-administer Claudia Wolf. Mm, I don't want to gossip, lest the Lord smite my lips, but something is funny with Sister Claudia Wolf. I think she's a heathen personally..."

- "Please, whatever you do, avoid the Basement. There's rumors of a demon residing there. We have a scheduled exorcism at the strike of midnight tonight to expel the demon!"
Welcome to Briarcliff Manor.

Un-asile-a-la-lueur-des-tenebres.jpg

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitors will be set up shortly. First kill & Choose-Your-Own-Adventure choices will be posted tomorrow. This is an "RPG Town" type map, so explore, stock up, have fun! Big surprise @ mid-round update!

Cast List:
@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@MrDubWubs as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Aiden Pearce (WatchDogs)
@Caramon Zero as Siegfried Schtauffen (Soul Caliber)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@justice hunt as Morgan Jones (The Walking Dead)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@Gladis as Ushiromya Battler (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
@Tonedeaf as Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
@Nephele as Alice (Disney's Alice in Wonderland)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Yonrochi as Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
@.CandidFox. as Red (Everafter)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@T•Cαяηινσяσυѕ•O as Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul)

@HollowBird as Ib (Self-titled series)
@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)
@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@FoolHardyRhyme as Gabriel (Supernatural)
@Ryu Keiko as T-Dog (The Walking Dead)
@SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Detective Matthew "Matt" Scudder
@TheColourlessRainbow as Regina Mills (Once Upon A Time)

Eliminated:
Alison (First Kill) - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH.

Ara Haan - KILLED! INNOCENT! THROWN OFF A CATWALK!
Ellie/Joel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!

Ariel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Gamzee and Tavros - KILLED! INNOCENT! CUT TO PIECES!

Risk of Elimination:
Ushiromya Battler
Kamina
Alice
Juuzou

Last edited by a moderator:
The Spy finally woke up, finding his old gear right back where it normally was. He looked up, recognizing the carrier, and the Crossed running at him. "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't," he muttered with a sigh, as he leapt to his feet, whipping out his knife. The Crossed ran at him screaming, "I"M GOING TO FACE FUCK YOU SPY BOY!" the Spy sighed, and in the most nonchalant way possible, flipped his knife, grabbing it by the blade, and hurdling it through teh air, straight into the Crossed's forehead, as he fell back wards, blood gushing out of his broken skull. The Spy strolled over, leaning down, and ripping his knife out of the man's skull, before giving him the middle finger, and pulling out his Revolver. It was loaded, how handy.

6 Crossed ran at him, shouting and screaming, wielding an assortment of weapons so shitty, they made what we got in Silent Hill look good. One aimed it's bow and arrow, as the Spy was already discharging a bullet, throwing the Crossed backwards, a centimeter wide hole in his heart. Two ran at him, wielding clubs. The first whipped the club at his head, as the Spy ducked under, and simultaneously lunged forward, rolling onto his back, and blasting the Crossed in the back of the head. The other jumped on top of him, trying to bite at him, as the others charged. The Crossed was about to roar something about rape at him, as he headbutted it, and bringing up his right fist, right into the Crossed's adam's apple, caving it in. A female crossed leapt, as he rolled out from under the corpse. The girl split her head open on the deck where she thought he'd be. Her brain matter spilling out, and her eyes rolling back into her head. The fifth fired his rifle, and horribly missed as his bullet ricocheted several inches away. The spy leapt up, wondering how someone could possibly suck so bad at hitting a still target, when he noticed the Crossed had one arm and was holding the rifle with it. The Crossed tried to reload, but he had no other arm, as the Spy ran forward, firing a bullet point blank up his chin. The bullet continued out the top of his head, as blood sprayed like a fountain, and he toppled to the ground. The last Crossed, an old lady, jumped up onto his back, trying to bite into his neck. The Spy jumped backwards, flattening the old lady's weak ribs. She screamed in agony, as he rolled over, and grabbed his knife, stabbing it into her heart. He got to his knees, pulling out his knife, before standing up. He still had three bullets, time to make them count, he thought to himself, as he activated his Cloaking Watch, and disappeared.

@Akibahara

(Where the shit is that plot twist I was promised >>)

He woke up, as the nun entered his cell. She gestured him out, as he looked around his cell. While the nun wasn't looking, he casually pushed the Bible onto the floor, and stepped on it before he walked out. It was quite obvious he didn't like religion much. Especially this sort of religion. Where as the Sun had wonderful and jolly companions such as Solaire, well........ these nuns weren't very fun people. He walked out, looking around. He noticed he was wearing civilian clothes, and inwardly moaned. He looked around, catching every detail, but still listening to the nun. He decided to go to the Day Room, once the nun was finished with Show and tell. He hoped he could find one of those 'elixirs'. Last time he had one, he had become Terry Crews. That was... interesting.

@Akibahara

(Where the shit is that plot twist I was promised >>)
((The plot twist is that Akibahara, the guy who creates RPs with demon fetuses and guys fucking fish, is a devout Christian. XD))

8b93ad74-1ddb-476c-aae2-26709e1600cd.jpg

A fate worse than Hell, the lake of fire.

This truth drives me into madness.

The burning seemed to last forever. Elsa had been a shell of her former self when she burned in the original Hell, but in the presence of this lake of fire, she wasn't even a shell.

I know I can stop the pain if I will it all away...

Elsa was a whisper of the woman she once was, a voice whose cries mingled with those of the damned.

If I will it all away...

The pain would last forever, she knew it would.

Never sleep, never die...

The pain disappeared. She was wrong. Elsa woke up on a dirty cot in a cell of some kind, dripping with sweat so badly that her body started to shake. She was so used to the heat burning her, she actually felt freezing cold with it gone and being covered in cold sweat. She shook and wrapped her arms around herself pitifully. She wasn't only shaking from cold, but she was shaking from fear as well. She had been... constantly terrified in that horrible place.

I'm frightened by what I see...

When the nun spoke, Elsa looked up at her, continuing to shake. She wasn't burning for the time being and her body was perfectly fine, but the mental damage had taken a toll on her. She had a feeling mental torture wasn't over either.

...but somehow I know that there's much more to come.

She scooted to the edge of the mattress and pulled her feet up to her chest, starting to sob. Oddly enough, no sound came out when she sobbed. Elsa was as quiet as a mouse.Her strong beautiful voice didn't come out of her, as if it were locked away... The only thing that could be heard was an occasional sniffle coming from her.

Immobilized by my fear.

@Anyone who wants to help or talk to mentally damaged, Aki abused Elsa?

Claire - Briarcliff

As Claire leapt out the window, she felt her body twist and heave as it was carried through the air. Vertigo overtook her as her body rushed to the ground. She couldn't take a breath and she felt as if her body was being ripped in two. She tried to scream out, but found that she could form no words. She had a feeling it would come to this. The ground would meet her, and hopefully she would wake up without a scratch instead of never waking up at all. She had no time to really think on it, as it was only few seconds before she hit the--

Oh.

She was waking up in a dirty cell this time. Her idea had worked, it seemed. It was strange how blacking out and waking up somewhere strange seemed almost natural at this point. Claire wasted no time in worrying about it and got to her feet, dusting herself off to find that her body was in better shape than before. A woman came to her cell and let her out, where Claire discovered that everyone else had been brought here as well. As Sister Mary Eunice explained what there was to see around here, Claire immediately rejected the medical bay. She wasn't going through that again. She almost considered not doing anything at all, desiring to stand in place for her entire duration here.

But no doubt something would happen and Claire would end up attacked, maimed, or falling through the sky once again.

Taking matters into her own hands, Claire left the group and headed back toward the cells, having not much interest to exploring any of the areas offered to her. No gems, no mausoleums, and definitely no doctors. Claire was officially done.

Sobbing. She heard someone sobbing in one of the cells. Claire cautiously moved to take a look, but relaxed when she saw it was just a lone woman. Claire recognised her from the group, but she only stared for a moment, unsure of what to say. She chose to rest her head against the cell's bars and wait for the woman to take notice of her. Claire herself felt like crying right now, so she knew that it was best to get it out of one's system.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

*Yang awoke and quickly jumped up from the mattress* Ewwww ew ew ew *the nun then opened the door. She followed with a sigh. Another nut house... she was even more disgusted by the man masturbating. She listened to the woman as she explained the areas. I could totally face a demon. She waited for the nun to leaverify then looked for any others. She would need help if she were going to face a demon*
@Anyone wanna be the winchesters for a bit?

*Yang awoke and quickly jumped up from the mattress* Ewwww ew ew ew *the nun then opened the door. She followed with a sigh. Another nut house... she was even more disgusted by the man masturbating. She listened to the woman as she explained the areas. I could totally face a demon. She waited for the nun to leaverify then looked for any others. She would need help if she were going to face a demon*
@Anyone wanna be the winchesters for a bit?
Your powers and any weapon you possessed is gone. :)

Claire - Briarcliff
As Claire leapt out the window, she felt her body twist and heave as it was carried through the air. Vertigo overtook her as her body rushed to the ground. She couldn't take a breath and she felt as if her body was being ripped in two. She tried to scream out, but found that she could form no words. She had a feeling it would come to this. The ground would meet her, and hopefully she would wake up without a scratch instead of never waking up at all. She had no time to really think on it, as it was only few seconds before she hit the--
She was waking up in a dirty cell this time. Her idea had worked, it seemed. It was strange how blacking out and waking up somewhere strange seemed almost natural at this point. Claire wasted no time in worrying about it and got to her feet, dusting herself off to find that her body was in better shape than before. A woman came to her cell and let her out, where Claire discovered that everyone else had been brought here as well. As Sister Mary Eunice explained what there was to see around here, Claire immediately rejected the medical bay. She wasn't going through that again. She almost considered not doing anything at all, desiring to stand in place for her entire duration here.
But no doubt something would happen and Claire would end up attacked, maimed, or falling through the sky once again.
Taking matters into her own hands, Claire left the group and headed back toward the cells, having not much interest to exploring any of the areas offered to her. No gems, no mausoleums, and definitely no doctors. Claire was officially done.
Sobbing. She heard someone sobbing in one of the cells. Claire cautiously moved to take a look, but relaxed when she saw it was just a lone woman. Claire recognised her from the group, but she only stared for a moment, unsure of what to say. She chose to rest her head against the cell's bars and wait for the woman to take notice of her. Claire herself felt like crying right now, so she knew that it was best to get it out of one's system.
There was no way Elsa was going to notice Claire standing in the doorway. Her head was down, and she was so heavy with suffering that it felt like a ton of bricks were weighting it down. She continued to cry, but actually there was NO sound coming from her whatsoever. The only reason you could tell that she was crying was that her entire body was shaking and her body language screamed sadness and suffering. Claire would probably have to move a little closer for Elsa to take notice of her.

There was no way Elsa was going to notice Claire standing in the doorway. Her head was down, and she was so heavy with suffering that it felt like a ton of bricks were weighting it down. She continued to cry, but actually there was NO sound coming from her whatsoever. The only reason you could tell that she was crying was that her entire body was shaking and her body language screamed sadness and suffering. Claire would probably have to move a little closer for Elsa to take notice of her.
(( Oh this is gunna be good. ))

ROUND THREE:
"An American Horror Story"

The world around you crumbled... the SHIELD helicarrier detonated in a brilliant haze of thick smoke and bright yellow explosions, toppling over on it's side. The twin turbo-fans hoisting the vehicle mid-air spiraled into Hell itself. You fell your body tip over the edge, struggling to catch onto something, "No no no!" Too late. Your fingers slip off the ship's hull, and into the great abyss below...

You feel extreme heat burn your flesh away, only to find Gamzee, her body ripped apart, spewing pieces of bloody flesh below. At least SHE didn't feel the pain. You saw Ariel fall alongside her "son," the Sepulcher, who cradled it's mother in her arms... oh, and Ariel was NOT the traitor. There's no defining traitor weapon or I.D. signifying her treason.

The darkness was enveloping...

'Suffocating'

'Sickness Unto Foolish Death'
WAKE UP.

You woke up. For the third time.

You rolled over on your side: Ugh. What were you laying on? Oh, it's a dirty 'ol mattress, it's stained with old piss and shit, sweat drenches your pillow as you sat up in your cell: It's was dark, dingy, and worst of all, resembled a single-bed prison cell. There's a KJV Holy Bible on a wooden table next to you...

An inscription was carved into the wall:
"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." -- 2 Peter 3:9.

Weird.
You were alone, huddled in a corner, anticipating your fa--

Boom! Boom! Boom!

A female nun opened your cell:
tumblr_mynuxxSvFr1si3tc1o1_500.gif

She was nervous, her speech stuttering as she stepped across each adjacent cell, muttering the same words to each prisoner: "O-oh, hello there. I see you're new to Briarcliff Manor. I'm Sister Mary Eunice, nun of this ward." [A pause] "Uhm, Sister Jude says it's free time... so you're free to explore the Manor as long as you don't sin or break the rules!"

She beckons you forward, you follow.

It's early morning, you're dressed in civilian clothing, save for the 'Hi, my name is [Insert Name Here]' tag on your chest. The Manor appears in several shades of gray, it was awfully depressing. You glance over to your right, there's a man openly masturbating in public—only to get disciplined by a nun by lightly whacking him on the head with a stick, "No, Eugene! Don't give into such sinful desire!"

"The Manor is pretty large, so I'll give you the basics of what's around here..."

- "We have our Day Room. It's filled with fellow patients aching to meet you! We pride ourselves- oh, forgive me, pride is a sin... uhm... we're happy to view each other as family. Oh, and please be mindful of strange elixirs you come across. They're usually a specific color, please report anything you discover to Sister Jude."

- "Our Medical Bay is a wonderful place! If you require psychological evaluation by Dr. Oliver Thredson or spiritual cleansing by Father Malachi. We're more than happy to help you.

- "The Administration Office is where all complaints and disciplinary action are conducted. It's run by Sister Jude and co-administer Claudia Wolf. Mm, I don't want to gossip, lest the Lord smite my lips, but something is funny with Sister Claudia Wolf. I think she's a heathen personally..."

- "Please, whatever you do, avoid the Basement. There's rumors of a demon residing there. We have a scheduled exorcism at the strike of midnight tonight to expel the demon!"
Welcome to Briarcliff Manor.

Un-asile-a-la-lueur-des-tenebres.jpg

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitors will be set up shortly. First kill & Choose-Your-Own-Adventure choices will be posted tomorrow. This is an "RPG Town" type map, so explore, stock up, have fun! Big surprise @ mid-round update!

Cast List:
@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@MrDubWubs as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Aiden Pearce (WatchDogs)
@Caramon Zero as Siegfried Schtauffen (Soul Caliber)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@justice hunt as Morgan Jones (The Walking Dead)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@Gladis as Ushiromya Battler (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
@Tonedeaf as Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
@Nephele as Alice (Disney's Alice in Wonderland)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Yonrochi as Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
@.CandidFox. as Red (Everafter)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@T•Cαяηινσяσυѕ•O as Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul)

@HollowBird as Ib (Self-titled series)
@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)
@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@FoolHardyRhyme as Gabriel (Supernatural)
@Ryu Keiko as T-Dog (The Walking Dead)
@Hiroshi as Sonozaki Shion (Higurashi)
@SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

Eliminated:
Alison (First Kill) - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH.

Ara Haan - KILLED! INNOCENT! THROWN OFF A CATWALK!
Ellie/Joel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!

Ariel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Gamzee and Tavros - KILLED! INNOCENT! CUT TO PIECES!

Risk of Elimination:
Ushiromya Battler
Kamina
Alice
Juuzou

As Ellie opened her eyes, she realized she didn't even remember what happened to her that got her unconscious. Maybe she subconsciously tried to forget what happened before. But how could she, if she was constantly reminded of Joel not being by her side anymore? Joel had left her before a few times, and sometimes she left him, but she knew that this time it was permanent. She was the one who killed him, and it was so hard to live with that.

After the nun explained to Ellie what the place was, the girl didn't even bother asking herself questions like how she got there and why they're keeping her in a cell, she just sort of accepted it. The questions she had been asking herself lately never got an answer anyway. She got back on her feet, and as she did, felt a sudden pain shoot through her side. But even that, she pretty much ignored.

Making her way out of her cell, she decided to explore the place a little bit, it couldn't hurt. And now that she was alone, she definitely had to be aware of everything around her if she wanted to survive... if... She had only taken a few steps to the right, occasionally looking into empty cells. One had the woman she met before, Elsa in them, who seemed to be crying. It looked like just about everyone she saw was depressed, because the woman standing in front of Elsa's cell didn't look too happy either.

Without saying a word, Ellie made her way over to the Medical bay. She remembered the nun mentioning it, and there was a throbbing pain in her side as well as a cut on her forehead that she might have to get checked out. Even though she wasn't very good with doctors and strangers, she knew it would probably be best to know if it was serious or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.