Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiden fell through the sky along side Claire. He suddenly felt his skin burn. He screamed out in pain as he woke up now in a cell. He looked around and took in everything the nun said. He took in his surroundings. He saw Claire walk by his cell. She seemed to be done with everything with this madness. Aiden had a different view on this. He figured the only way to get out of this madness was to play it's game. But he was going to need help. Though due to his isolation he could only truly trust Claire, and he figured she would not want to deal with this. He started to think of a plan. He went to the day room and nochalintly looked for some of the elixirs they told him about.

Claire - Cells - Elsa

As she waited further, Claire found that it felt a little awkward standing there. The woman was being dreadfully quiet despite her heaving, creating a suffocating silence between them. She didn't look to be stopping any time soon, and Claire couldn't stand seeing someone in such pain for much longer. "Hey," she said, keeping her voice low and soft, but the woman didn't appear to hear her. Sighing, Claire stepped into the cell and moved to kneel next to Elsa. "Hey," she repeated.

Claire - Cells - Elsa
As she waited further, Claire found that it felt a little awkward standing there. The woman was being dreadfully quiet despite her heaving, creating a suffocating silence between them. She didn't look to be stopping any time soon, and Claire couldn't stand seeing someone in such pain for much longer. "Hey," she said, keeping her voice low and soft, but the woman didn't appear to hear her. Sighing, Claire stepped into the cell and moved to kneel next to Elsa. "Hey," she repeated.
Elsa didn't hear Claire's first reply of "hey," but she did hear the second one when Claire knelt next to her. Elsa gasped, again making no sound, scrambling to pull her feet back up onto the bed. She pushed herself against the wall--as far away from Claire as she could get--breathing heavily with a fast pulse. Elsa then grabbed both sides of her head with her hands and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Go away, go away, God, please don't hurt me. Don't make me burn anymore, I'll be good," Elsa thought.

The petite troll woke up on a disgusting mattress, it felt nothing like home. It was bumpy, hard, and stained with various things. Her eyes fluttered open upon meeting a rather sweet voice, sugary sweet. The frown she had previously worn, turned up into a smile for a fraction of a second. Taking a step out of the cell, goosebumps dotted her arms. Where in the hell was this place? Swallowing down any previous fears or worries, she listened to what the kind woman had to say. Looking down upon herself, she realized she was in her common wear only her trident was missing once again, her head felt light because of her missing crown and the bands she wore around her arms were seemingly missing. Maybe she wasn't allowed to have those items in a place such as this.

Sucking in a deep breath, she passed by all the cells and decided to head to the day room. Peering inside, she frowned hoping to find someone that she can talk too. She was confused and lonely, hopefully Kanaya would show soon?

Never fear, X is here!
(a song for all u fegits)

"Help... Me..."

Ariel couldn't move. Her stomach hurt too much. Her mouth and eyes were dry and swollen, and she knew she was dehydrated. Covered in blood, her matted red hair didn't have a big contrast with the rest of herself. In spots on her face where there wasn't blood, she was deathly pale. She was frail and weak, and could hardly move. She needed to get to the Medical Bay.

I need to get to the medical bay.

Suddenly, a screeching sound that hurt her ears came from the basement. Her... Child. It wanted to get to her. To help. But she was terrified of it.

Absolutely terrified.

She felt the bed she was on underneath her back. It was a barnacle butt bed. (Crusty ass bed, for all of you humans). She tried moving, but sitting up required using stomach muscles.

And she couldn't move.

Ariel let out a small whimper. Her child roared again from the basement. Help.

Claire - Cells - Elsa

Her heart ached at the sight of Elsa scrambling away from her. Claire stood up straight and backed away instinctively to put space between her and the other woman. "I'm so sorry... Elsa? That's your name, right?" Her voice trailed off as she watched Elsa grab at her head and try to shut Claire out. She couldn't blame Elsa, as Claire had been in that position not so long ago. It strangely felt like ages now, when really it could only have been an hour or so ago.

Claire clasped her hands to keep them from shaking. "I'm not here to hurt you. It's just me." Claire didn't dare take a step closer with the woman in such a condition.

Claire - Cells - Elsa
Her heart ached at the sight of Elsa scrambling away from her. Claire stood up straight and backed away instinctively to put space between her and the other woman. "I'm so sorry... Elsa? That's your name, right?" Her voice trailed off as she watched Elsa grab at her head and try to shut Claire out. She couldn't blame Elsa, as Claire had been in that position not so long ago. It strangely felt like ages now, when really it could only have been an hour or so ago.
Claire clasped her hands to keep them from shaking. "I'm not here to hurt you. It's just me." Claire didn't dare take a step closer with the woman in such a condition.
When Claire asked her name, Elsa didn't respond. She did respond, however, when she realized the familiar sound of Claire's voice. She opened her eyes and parted her lips to speak Claire's name, but when she mouthed the name, no sound came out. Elsa blinked in surprise and touched her lips before letting a hand linger down to her throat. She couldn't speak. Was it the suffering that had caused this trauma? Elsa wasn't sure. She didn't care. The last of her worries was of her stupid voice coming back.

Leaving her hand on her throat, she looked in Claire's eyes, dragging her fingernails across her neck in a slashing motion.

"Kill me. I want to die."

//ooc: Anything NOT written in blue and in italic font is only Elsa's thoughts at this part. Just so everyone knows. :)

Siegfried awoke in a strange room, an odd sheet was draped over him as he got to his feet, stumbling at first, but setting his right hand on a nearby wall to balance himself, noticing his silver armor had now returned, his arm its original form.
"So, the Demon's decided to strip us of our powers once again. I have to be thankful for that, I suppose, as every second in that form felt as if I was going to lose control."

Peering out through the doorway, Siegfried called out to see if he could get a reply from the others, hoping he wasn't the only one who had ended up in this strange place.
"Hello? Can anyone hear me? Somebody, please answer!"

((He woke up in the Medical Bay, by the way.))

@Anyone willing

Last edited:
ROUND THREE:
"An American Horror Story"

The world around you crumbled... the SHIELD helicarrier detonated in a brilliant haze of thick smoke and bright yellow explosions, toppling over on it's side. The twin turbo-fans hoisting the vehicle mid-air spiraled into Hell itself. You fell your body tip over the edge, struggling to catch onto something, "No no no!" Too late. Your fingers slip off the ship's hull, and into the great abyss below...

You feel extreme heat burn your flesh away, only to find Gamzee, her body ripped apart, spewing pieces of bloody flesh below. At least SHE didn't feel the pain. You saw Ariel fall alongside her "son," the Sepulcher, who cradled it's mother in her arms... oh, and Ariel was NOT the traitor. There's no defining traitor weapon or I.D. signifying her treason.

The darkness was enveloping...

'Suffocating'

'Sickness Unto Foolish Death'
WAKE UP.

You woke up. For the third time.

You rolled over on your side: Ugh. What were you laying on? Oh, it's a dirty 'ol mattress, it's stained with old piss and shit, sweat drenches your pillow as you sat up in your cell: It's was dark, dingy, and worst of all, resembled a single-bed prison cell. There's a KJV Holy Bible on a wooden table next to you...

An inscription was carved into the wall:
"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." -- 2 Peter 3:9.

Weird.
You were alone, huddled in a corner, anticipating your fa--

Boom! Boom! Boom!

A female nun opened your cell:
tumblr_mynuxxSvFr1si3tc1o1_500.gif

She was nervous, her speech stuttering as she stepped across each adjacent cell, muttering the same words to each prisoner: "O-oh, hello there. I see you're new to Briarcliff Manor. I'm Sister Mary Eunice, nun of this ward." [A pause] "Uhm, Sister Jude says it's free time... so you're free to explore the Manor as long as you don't sin or break the rules!"

She beckons you forward, you follow.

It's early morning, you're dressed in civilian clothing, save for the 'Hi, my name is [Insert Name Here]' tag on your chest. The Manor appears in several shades of gray, it was awfully depressing. You glance over to your right, there's a man openly masturbating in public—only to get disciplined by a nun by lightly whacking him on the head with a stick, "No, Eugene! Don't give into such sinful desire!"

"The Manor is pretty large, so I'll give you the basics of what's around here..."

- "We have our Day Room. It's filled with fellow patients aching to meet you! We pride ourselves- oh, forgive me, pride is a sin... uhm... we're happy to view each other as family. Oh, and please be mindful of strange elixirs you come across. They're usually a specific color, please report anything you discover to Sister Jude."

- "Our Medical Bay is a wonderful place! If you require psychological evaluation by Dr. Oliver Thredson or spiritual cleansing by Father Malachi. We're more than happy to help you.

- "The Administration Office is where all complaints and disciplinary action are conducted. It's run by Sister Jude and co-administer Claudia Wolf. Mm, I don't want to gossip, lest the Lord smite my lips, but something is funny with Sister Claudia Wolf. I think she's a heathen personally..."

- "Please, whatever you do, avoid the Basement. There's rumors of a demon residing there. We have a scheduled exorcism at the strike of midnight tonight to expel the demon!"
Welcome to Briarcliff Manor.

Un-asile-a-la-lueur-des-tenebres.jpg

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitors will be set up shortly. First kill & Choose-Your-Own-Adventure choices will be posted tomorrow. This is an "RPG Town" type map, so explore, stock up, have fun! Big surprise @ mid-round update!

Cast List:
@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@MrDubWubs as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Aiden Pearce (WatchDogs)
@Caramon Zero as Siegfried Schtauffen (Soul Caliber)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@justice hunt as Morgan Jones (The Walking Dead)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@Gladis as Ushiromya Battler (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
@Tonedeaf as Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
@Nephele as Alice (Disney's Alice in Wonderland)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Yonrochi as Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
@.CandidFox. as Red (Everafter)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@T•Cαяηινσяσυѕ•O as Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul)

@HollowBird as Ib (Self-titled series)
@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)
@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@FoolHardyRhyme as Gabriel (Supernatural)
@Ryu Keiko as T-Dog (The Walking Dead)
@Hiroshi as Sonozaki Shion (Higurashi)
@SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

Eliminated:
Alison (First Kill) - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH.

Ara Haan - KILLED! INNOCENT! THROWN OFF A CATWALK!
Ellie/Joel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!

Ariel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Gamzee and Tavros - KILLED! INNOCENT! CUT TO PIECES!

Risk of Elimination:
Ushiromya Battler
Kamina
Alice
Juuzou

Raven was glad to find herself in a cell not Hell. She obeyed the nun not caring if she was from St. Sebastian. She walks in the room with her hood up once more and her eyes were on the ground. She was glad that she seemed to look like herself again but she still felt the burns from her birthmarks. She listened closely to all the places the nun mentioned and nodded. She figured that if she acted out of there turn then she would be treated the way she was at one time from the church which didn't worry her expect she wasn't sure if her powers still worked and if they didn't then she wasn't sure she would enjoy the treatment here. She found an empty corner and sat she did not cry even though she wanted to she realized that Gar had shown her to movies and both of the characters from those movies she had meet one was from a movie known as the Little Mermaid Gar had bugged her many times to see it then one day she finally agreed. In the movie when she had pretend to fall asleep soon at the next song it was Kiss the Girl and Gar had kissed Raven on the head she had not forgotten she had actually treasured the moment. Then with the other Titans they had watched a movie called Frozen. She then realized that it was Elsa who had been her favorite character because of their similarities. She then looked up wondering who all was in the room.

@Anyone

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
ROUND THREE:

The world around you crumbled... the SHIELD helicarrier detonated in a brilliant haze of thick smoke and bright yellow explosions, toppling over on it's side. The twin turbo-fans hoisting the vehicle mid-air spiraled into Hell itself. You fell your body tip over the edge, struggling to catch onto something, "No no no!" Too late. Your fingers slip off the ship's hull, and into the great abyss below...

You feel extreme heat burn your flesh away, only to find Gamzee, her body ripped apart, spewing pieces of bloody flesh below. At least SHE didn't feel the pain. You saw Ariel fall alongside her "son," the Sepulcher, who cradled it's mother in her arms... oh, and Ariel was NOT the traitor. There's no defining traitor weapon or I.D. signifying her treason.

'Suffocating'

WAKE UP.

You rolled over on your side: Ugh. What were you laying on? Oh, it's a dirty 'ol mattress, it's stained with old piss and shit, sweat drenches your pillow as you sat up in your cell: It's was dark, dingy, and worst of all, resembled a single-bed prison cell. There's a KJV Holy Bible on a wooden table next to you...

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." -- 2 Peter 3:9.

Weird.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

She was nervous, her speech stuttering as she stepped across each adjacent cell, muttering the same words to each prisoner: "O-oh, hello there. I see you're new to Briarcliff Manor. I'm Sister Mary Eunice, nun of this ward." [A pause] "Uhm, Sister Jude says it's free time... so you're free to explore the Manor as long as you don't sin or break the rules!"

It's early morning, you're dressed in civilian clothing, save for the 'Hi, my name is [Insert Name Here]' tag on your chest. The Manor appears in several shades of gray, it was awfully depressing. You glance over to your right, there's a man openly masturbating in public—only to get disciplined by a nun by lightly whacking him on the head with a stick, "No, Eugene! Don't give into such sinful desire!"

"The Manor is pretty large, so I'll give you the basics of what's around here..."

- "We have our Day Room. It's filled with fellow patients aching to meet you! We pride ourselves- oh, forgive me, pride is a sin... uhm... we're happy to view each other as family. Oh, and please be mindful of strange elixirs you come across. They're usually a specific color, please report anything you discover to Sister Jude."

- "Our Medical Bay is a wonderful place! If you require psychological evaluation by Dr. Oliver Thredson or spiritual cleansing by Father Malachi. We're more than happy to help you.

- "The Administration Office is where all complaints and disciplinary action are conducted. It's run by Sister Jude and co-administer Claudia Wolf. Mm, I don't want to gossip, lest the Lord smite my lips, but something is funny with Sister Claudia Wolf. I think she's a heathen personally..."

- "Please, whatever you do, avoid the Basement. There's rumors of a demon residing there. We have a scheduled exorcism at the strike of midnight tonight to expel the demon!"
What was that? What was all that? Will this be how... he dies? He can feel his mind being tampered with, as if someone was actively manipulating where he was, what he did, and where he went like a puppet. Shirou practically had enough of this. He wanted out of this psychotic game. He wanted to find out the madman responsible for all this. Funny how he was once so anxious to come to this place, and now, he wanted nothing more to get out.

One would assume that the change of scenery, even if this place was rather depressing, would be good for him. But the odd, chilling tranquility only made things worse. When he was at the helicarrier, he was at least able to tell himself there was a chance, but somewhere between falling inside the ship, falling into limbo, and into this bizarre place, Shirou Emiya knew his time was up; he had officially failed to save people.

You didn't save us.

It's just like that day ten years ago.

You're a failure.

Why didn't you save me?

"I... couldn't..." Shirou murmured to himself with dead eyes, barely able to stand up as he leaned against the wall, "I'm... sorry," he whispered. He couldn't even cry, despite how much despair he felt. It was in the heat of the moment back on the helicarrier, but now that he was in this so-called peaceful setting, he had time to process everything. He managed to process the fact that an aspiring champion of justice like him failed to save someone. He failed to protect someone.

But even so... I will not regret my actions. I will keep going and I will keep trying, but I won't dwell on the past. I will save who I can within my own power.

Ah, that was right. That was what he had promised himself... Why had he forgotten? Maybe it's hard to remember when you develop so quickly as person, that one would forget about the short-lived promises. But still... even if he didn't regret his actions, that wouldn't change the fact that he let people die because he was too weak. He needed to become stronger.

Maybe I just need someone to talk to... May as well fix myself up as well.

Slumped against the wall, he began to sluggishly make his way towards the Medical Bay. Maybe in the meantime, he should brush up on his skills a bit more.

Unless of course, someone would happen to stop by and talk to him first before Aki's possibly more-detrimental-than-beneficial therapists.

@anyone

Reactions: Akibahara
//ooc: @Raven Btw, you're welcome to come talk to Elsa if you want too. :) Might do her some good to see one of her friends from before.

• Thank You
Reactions: Raven
Raven finally noticed Elsa. She then stood up and slowly made her way. She knew now what she should say but first thing was to let Elsa and the other girl know she was there. "Um...Hi... Elsa..." Raven said finally gaining back the will to speak her voice was in a monotone whisper. She then gave a small smile.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

ROUND THREE:

'Suffocating'

WAKE UP.

Weird.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Un-asile-a-la-lueur-des-tenebres.jpg

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitors will be set up shortly. First kill & Choose-Your-Own-Adventure choices will be posted tomorrow. This is an "RPG Town" type map, so explore, stock up, have fun! Big surprise @ mid-round update!

Cast List:
@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@MrDubWubs as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Aiden Pearce (WatchDogs)
@Caramon Zero as Siegfried Schtauffen (Soul Caliber)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@justice hunt as Morgan Jones (The Walking Dead)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@Gladis as Ushiromya Battler (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
@Tonedeaf as Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
@Nephele as Alice (Disney's Alice in Wonderland)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Yonrochi as Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
@.CandidFox. as Red (Everafter)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@T•Cαяηινσяσυѕ•O as Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul)

@HollowBird as Ib (Self-titled series)
@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)
@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@FoolHardyRhyme as Gabriel (Supernatural)
@Ryu Keiko as T-Dog (The Walking Dead)
@Hiroshi as Sonozaki Shion (Higurashi)
@SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

Eliminated:
Alison (First Kill) - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH.

Ara Haan - KILLED! INNOCENT! THROWN OFF A CATWALK!
Ellie/Joel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!

Ariel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Gamzee and Tavros - KILLED! INNOCENT! CUT TO PIECES!

Risk of Elimination:
Ushiromya Battler
Kamina
Alice
Juuzou

*I awoke in a small cell, and on the most putrid mattress I've ever seen. I rubbed my forehead, and got up from the bed. What the hell happened yesterday anyway? Oh yeah, that's right... Now I remember... I shook my head, and pushed that thought to the back of my mind. I'd rather not remember what happened yesterday.*

*I was soon met by a nun, she told us that there were multiple places we could visit. One of them however, was off limits. It was the basement... Well, I don't plan on going down there anytime soon, so I might as well go to the Administration Office. Maybe I can get some more information on where we are, or at least tell me where I can get something to drink... Preferably something with alcohol.*

@Akibahara

Never fear, X is here!
(a song for all u fegits)

"Help... Me..."

Ariel couldn't move. Her stomach hurt too much. Her mouth and eyes were dry and swollen, and she knew she was dehydrated. Covered in blood, her matted red hair didn't have a big contrast with the rest of herself. In spots on her face where there wasn't blood, she was deathly pale. She was frail and weak, and could hardly move. She needed to get to the Medical Bay.

I need to get to the medical bay.

Suddenly, a screeching sound that hurt her ears came from the basement. Her... Child. It wanted to get to her. To help. But she was terrified of it.

Absolutely terrified.

She felt the bed she was on underneath her back. It was a barnacle butt bed. (Crusty ass bed, for all of you humans). She tried moving, but sitting up required using stomach muscles.

And she couldn't move.

Ariel let out a small whimper. Her child roared again from the basement. Help.

Rin was free.

Though he's been a lot. Not too much. But enough.

The nun let him out. This one pretty one did. The nun to,d him to explore and not to sin. Though. He had to get the on thing in his mind of of her cell.

Ariel.

He walked by cell and cell. Seeing no one like Ariel..

Then he walked passed one. He heard a whimper.

He looked back to see.. Her. Ariel.

Rin eyes lit up, he gripped the bars. He looked pale, his hair all messed up. He looked a bit crazed. "A-Ariel!" He voice echoes.

"A-Ariel!! I'm here!" He said, frowning as he kicked the bars. Well.. His powers aren't working.. Or are they? He was just super tired and wanted to get Ariel out.. He shivered at the roars of the monster Ariel gave birth too.

"Ariel! I-I'll open this, don't worry! I'm here! I'll protect you!" His voice cracks, as his arm went through the cell bar space, reaching out for her. He looked around.. He needed to get her out!

@Akibahara @Xibilation

Claire - Cells - Elsa/Raven

Claire's brow furrowed at Elsa's gesture. As far as she could tell, the woman was asking if she intended to kill her. Or perhaps... "Can... can you speak?" She hugged herself and looked down at the ground. "I'm not here to hurt you," she repeated, not sure what else to say. Claire was about to say that she'd stay with Elsa as long as she needed, but Raven arrived and interrupted her. Claire smiled at Raven and turned to Elsa. "Raven, are you two friends? She's... not doing so good."

Raven looked at Claire. "Yes." She then took of her hood to try and show a more friendly appearance. "I know what we saw was bad but your going to be okay. It was all just a bad nightmare." Raven said looking at Elsa she felt like doing one thing that was not her normal character and so she did it was as if Kori had finally rubbed off on her. She then hugged Elsa. She caught even her self off guard but stayed. She then looked at Clarie still holding Elsa. "I don't think either of us are." She said with a small laugh.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk

@Atomyk @Raven

Elsa said nothing. She really couldn't. When she noticed Raven standing at the door she began to make a slashing motion over her neck even more.

"Will you kill me? Will one of you kill me, please?"

Elsa was then caught off guard when Raven hugged her. She squirmed and gasped, trying to pull away. Her body shook. She didn't really understand why she was so miserable. This pain had to stop.

Grabbing Raven's hands, she put them on her throat.

"C'mon, kill me."

Elsa said nothing. She really couldn't. When she noticed Raven standing at the door she began to make a slashing motion over her neck even more.
"Will you kill me? Will one of you kill me, please?"
Elsa was then caught off guard when Raven hugged her. She squirmed and gasped, trying to pull away. Her body shook. She didn't really understand why she was so miserable. This pain had to stop.
Grabbing Raven's hands, she put them on her throat.
"C'mon, kill me."
Raven looked at Elsa and stared at her hands then to Elsa. She forced her hands out of Elsa's grasp and just looked at her. She once more held tears. "I will not kill you. Your my friend and I have killed to many innocents and friends by accident." She looked at Elsa with a smypathic look. "I know how you feel. I have wanted to die since birth. Remember though you still have a reason to live. You still have someone you love Remember. What was his name again?" Raven paused trying to remember. "It started with a S. Um Solitaire or something..." She smiled. "And I have to remember my friends. You also have Arendale."

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
*Yang sighed after a while of looking at the others. I'm sure there is just a person that is spooking every one down there. Pssh. Demons. She then started her walk down to the basement. If some one noticed her maybe they would want to tag along*
@Akibahara @Anyone

Claire - Cells - Elsa/Raven

Raven was right, obviously. This was a complete nightmare for all of them. Claire knelt next to the pair of them, making sure to stay at least a foot away. She wasn't Elsa's friend, and to invade her space would be an awful thing to do at this time. When she witnessed Elsa drag Raven's hands to her throat, Claire got the message. "No," she said, shaking her head. "God, no. Not like that. I've already witnessed someone take their own life today." It wouldn't be the last, Claire figured, but she couldn't at least try and stop this from happening. Elsa may have been some figment of her imagination, but right here, right now, Elsa was a living breathing human being experiencing a pain that few could even begin to understand.

"I don't know what's happened to you, but if you're here..." Claire looked to Raven, then back toward Elsa. "If you're here, you must be an unbelievably strong person." Claire's own words echoed in her head, and she let out a deep breath. "We're not here for ourselves, but our loved ones."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Raven
Status
Not open for further replies.