Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
mq1.jpg

((That Sun symbol just made me FUCKING WET))

((Now I see why the Sun is better than God.))

*Yang kneeled down and embraced Ellie fully* I know... but you'll make it. *You both begin to hear a few crossed knock on the walls of the rubble. When Yang heard this she ended the hug slowly* I think we should leave while we can. *she turns around so you can get on her back* Get on and hold onto me tightly. *she puts on her sunglasses. You know she is about show off*
Ellie didn't feel much like objecting or resisting. Doing as she was asked, she got on Yangs back, wrapped her arms around her and held on to her, not sure what was about to happen. She did know she'd be leaving Joel behind though... Forever this time. She turned her head for one last look at him, regretting it immediately when seeing his bloody corpse with bullet holes everywhere.

She squeezed her eyes shut, turned her head back and nodded. "I'm ready..."

Ellie didn't feel much like objecting or resisting. Doing as she was asked, she got on Yangs back, wrapped her arms around her and held on to her, not sure what was about to happen. She did know she'd be leaving Joel behind though... Forever this time. She turned her head for one last look at him, regretting it immediately when seeing his bloody corpse with bullet holes everywhere.

She squeezed her eyes shut, turned her head back and nodded. "I'm ready..."
Alright! Let's go! *she punched the loosest piece of rubble making it explode and sending the Crossed that were on it flying ten feet back. She ran out punched two of them and her gauntlets spat out shotgun pelet's into both of their head. She then jumped up and used them to propell her self up in to the air. She found the highest point and landed. Almost falling due to new weight but kept steady. She then began to look around for any others* You ok Ellie? Or did m- *she was about to brag about her skill but remembered the moment that just happened* Nevermind... Are you ok though? *she looked back to make sure Ellie was still attached*
@Anyone that can see us
(Going to bed now)

Alright! Let's go! *she punched the loosest piece of rubble making it explode and sending the Crossed that were on it flying ten feet back. She ran out punched two of them and her gauntlets spat out shotgun pelet's into both of their head. She then jumped up and used them to propell her self up in to the air. She found the highest point and landed. Almost falling due to new weight but kept steady. She then began to look around for any others* You ok Ellie? Or did m- *she was about to brag about her skill but remembered the moment that just happened* Nevermind... Are you ok though? *she looked back to make sure Ellie was still attached*
@Anyone that can see us
(Going to bed now)
// night ^^

Sophie stood there, quite literally fuming, if it was physically possible you would see steam rising from her as she went to stand defiantly next to Elsa. "Knowing this... You've already condemned me, because I believe in NOTHING." Strangely enough, Sophie was no longer quiet, just absolutely livid at this. The "god" she was told of was supposed to be mercifull, this wasn't mercy, this was outright cruelty "I can see why people worship the sun over you... It's been a better caretaker than you have." she remembered the dozens of news articles that she's read. "Thousands killed in religious homicide." "Hit and run claims another victim" "Viral outbreak leaves thousands dead... Where is our god?" and countless more, and yet this god condemned others for killing a few when he himself created things that killed so many more... Her mind was clouded with anger "You've sent countless others to suffer in the hells below just because of a simple difference in belief, it's not love, it's jealously... You made mistakes too, but yet you yourself have never atoned for them." Sophie stood there, preparing herself for what was awaiting in hell below already. She closed her eyes, after this, she wasn't so sure if she was even going to see Elsa again, perhaps he had a special place in hell for people like her, but it was a worthy sacrifice to say something, to perhaps sway his harsh judgement against Elsa, and Raven, damned as well for her own reason probably. Sophie braced herself for the intense burning feeling she knew she would feel again, perhaps worse, there was nothing to fear now that she has said all she needed to say.
After speaking with "god" Elsa finally registered the things Sophie had said also. Elsa wasn't the only one upset, her friends were upset too. She moved over to Sophia, holding onto her hand. Elsa was terrified, and it felt better to have someone at her side. "We'll get through this," Elsa said to Sophie, not believing her own words. She simply said them to make Sophie feel better and maybe even trick herself into believing them. "I have a feeling this is all just one big trap to cause us pain. God is supposed to be a being of pure love, so being in his presence should give us a warm comforting feeling. We shouldn't be having this much fear. I've felt pure love, so I know what it feels like." When Elsa hugged her sister before, she felt that love. When Elsa embraced her dear Solaire or simply touched his hand, she felt that kind of love. This wasn't the way she was supposed to feel in the presence of a god.

@york

• Love
Reactions: York
Elsa stared blankly at the scene before her, raising an eyebrow. Everything that God had just said. Lies. Elsa couldn't remember any of that happening. If she had denied talking to a pastor it was likely an accident. Elsa was so busy running her kingdom--which had been in the middle of a war for a while--that she didn't have time to speak with many who came to visit her. And that screen of Elsa "bowing down to worship the sun" could have been Elsa bending over to tie her shoelace in broad daylight. In fact, it probably was. As for the symbol hanging in her castle? Solaire liked it so she had them hung around the castle. They were married, after all. And a man and wife both get a say in what their home looks like, right?
"None of that happened. You're not God. You're just making things up because you purposely want to condemn me. I'm no fool. I remember where I am. I'm in Silent Hill. I never died. All of this is probably just an illusion to make me suffer because I'm starting to get the feeling that's what this place is all about. I never died. I just fell. I can remember that clearly."
Elsa lifted her head up, glancing toward this "god."
"And you may have been beaten, spat at, executed, and tortured, but I was also turned away from, tortured, died and rose again, suffered, and lost those I love. If we went through the same things, you should understand me. You should feel sympathy and let me go. But you won't. The real God would. So right now, I know I'm not in the presence of the real Holy Creator. But if I'm wrong, and you truly are God, then show me I'm wrong. Let me go. I just burned alive. What more suffering do I deserve? God is all about love, kindness, and forgiveness. If you can't forgive me enough to free me, then I'll have my answer. Just please do what you're going to do already. I clearly have no control or say in what's going on."
The truth was, Elsa didn't deny that God existed, but she wasn't an avid worshiper either. For her whole life, she had been mostly focused on learning how to control her ice powers and fit in. She hadn't really thought much about God, but she certainly never denied him either. Her attention was usually just elsewhere most of the time. Just like it was right now. After speaking so much, her mental state was recovering a little, and she was highly afraid. If this "god" pegged Elsa to be a sun-worshiper, even though she wasn't really one, there was no hope for her beloved Solaire...
God leaned forward, and as if he read her mind, he spoke:
"... But Elsa, of course you don't remember. Did my sacrifice mean anything to you? Absolutely not. You spent years locked up in that room. Trying to control what you deemed a curse. Nothing else mattered; not your sister, but worst of all, not me. [A pause] It breaks my heart to do this, Elsa... but yes, I am all about love, kindness, and forgiveness... if you're alive. It's too late for you, Elsa. You've had your chance."

A gaping hole crumbled beneath your bare feet: It was pitch black, resembling Hell in every aspect imaginable. The flames licked your toes, searing the flesh from bone, your nostrils filled with intense sulfur, enough to make you gag as the cries of the damned filled your ears. It's your new eternal home: where the worm dieth not, where you shall be tormented day and night forever and ever.
The Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob leaned back. There was nothing else to be done.​

"Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels."

... And Elsa dropped.​

God leaned forward, and as if he read her mind, he spoke:
"... But Elsa, of course you don't remember. Did my sacrifice mean anything to you? Absolutely not. You spent years locked up in that room. Trying to control what you deemed a curse. Nothing else mattered; not your sister, but worst of all, not me. [A pause] It breaks my heart to do this, Elsa... but yes, I am all about love, kindness, and forgiveness... if you're alive. It's too late for you, Elsa. You've had your chance."

A gaping hole crumbled beneath your bare feet: It was pitch black, resembling Hell in every aspect imaginable. The flames licked your toes, searing the flesh from bone, your nostrils filled with intense sulfur, enough to make you gag as the cries of the damned filled your ears. It's your new eternal home: where the worm dieth not, where you shall be tormented day and night forever and ever.
The Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob leaned back. There was nothing else to be done.​

"Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels."

... And Elsa dropped.​
@Cres @Raven @york @Akibahara

Elsa closed her eyes, shaking her head. What a cruel, mercilus God. No, this wasn't a god. It was a horrid, cruel being.

"I guess I have my answer," Elsa said flatly to the demon god.

Feeling the ground start to crumble beneath her feet, Elsa teared up, glancing to Sophia beside her. She squeezed her hand and then gave Sophia a push so that she wouldn't fall down into the hole with her. It was just in that moment, she caught a glimpse of her husband standing there as well. Elsa had no idea if she was going to see the light of day ever again, or what in the world was going to happen next. She had a feeling there was some more burning ahead of her. Knowing this, Elsa allowed her blue eyes to scan over him, looking at him as if to take in every detail in case she were to never see him again.

"I love you, Solaire," she said first before speaking to her friends. Her eyes, however, didn't leave Solaire. "Raven, Sophia, thank you for being food friends to me. It meant a lot. Goodbye."

Elsa fell, watching her knight until she could see him no longer. It was after that she was swallowed up by the lake of fire, and the agony continued.

@Akibahara

Meanwhile, Back on the U.S.S Romero, Lee stumbled through the darkness and looked around, desperately looking for a way to get topside again, He had seen enough Crossed x Marine life to last him a life time, hell, he had fed the last Crossed to the shark it had been violating. Lee gave an uncaring look when the Crossed screamed and screamed, but Lee didn't care. Call it poetic justice, but that Crossed deserved it. Lee stumbled through the halls, looking for a ladder or hatch that lead topside again.

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Meanwhile, Back on the U.S.S Romero, Lee stumbled through the darkness and looked around, desperately looking for a way to get topside again, He had seen enough Crossed x Marine life to last him a life time, hell, he had fed the last Crossed to the shark it had been violating. Lee gave an uncaring look when the Crossed screamed and screamed, but Lee didn't care. Call it poetic justice, but that Crossed deserved it. Lee stumbled through the halls, looking for a ladder or hatch that lead topside again.
Before we escape...

You saw a Crossed female, aged 15, stuff a stingray up her ass...

stingray-8.JPG

(( Wait, did anyone vote this round? If so, make a vote~! ))

// Voting Elsa. :)
// EDIT: Nah jaykay, voting Morgan still (:
// EDIT v2.0: Nah jaykay, I can't vote :)

Last edited:
(I vote archmage's char, I wub u bby dun take it personally <3 im still at school so I cant do much

1- Ariel
1- Sylvanas

Raven heard everything. And she stood in fear knowing that what she had been told since birth might actually be true. She felt sorry for Elsa and felt something should be done but for some reason she could say nothing for she worried about herself. She hatted for once feeling selfish but felt that she couldn't help it for she was part human. Her eyes continued to look for Azar for she knew her friend had to be somewhere even if this was just an illusion like Elsa said. Raven turned to see Elsa once more right before she fell back to where they all had come. She wanted to cry she wanted to scream that it was not fair but her words where lost. She once more let her eyes seach fro Azar and as if to convert her she found Azar. Not at the throne but near. Her eyes fell to her old friend but she did not smile for she saw no reason. Azar saw Raven's gaze and seemed to wish to say something either out loud or just to Raven's mind but something seemed to block there normal connection. Raven stared to Azar for whatever convert she could get just from the sight of her. She waited for her name to be called but never wanted to hear it come.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Akibahara

ooc:// Umm... Um...I vote Morgan

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
( I vote Sylvanas again. Ugh these votes are still tough right now... ^^; )

1- Ariel
1- Morgan
2- Sylvanas

@Anyone that can see us
(Going to bed now)
Ellie was still on Yang's back, arms and legs wrapped around her. She was only staring at the ground. "I'm here..." she said softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.