Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiden looked At his companions. One seemed to vanish after committing suicide and saw as the men who were armed with guns. He took a glimpse at Claire who tossed a chair out the window. After hearing what she said he realized what she did he looked at the guards and the doctors. He ran to the window and jumped out the window. "Geronimo!!!"

He bites back a string of insults, and just about holds himself back from shooting her in the back with his revolver, but she wasn't worth it, the thing Ariel had spawned would kill her, it wasn't worth it

Crawling to the door he keeps his revolver at the ready, as best he can, it was his best chance to defend himself after all
"Damn...German...bitch...I ever...see her...again..." he hisses as he moves

@Akibahara
You crawled and crawled... OH LOOK RIGHT THERE. I'M BEING REALLY NICE TO @Joellie RIGHT NOW. In a silver briefcase marks the word: "Type 32 Antidote: HANDLE WITH CARE." It appears to be a cure of sorts, but for what?

Yeah... Eventually... *she sighs* So what are you going to do about it?... *she felt the remorse that Ellie felt. She didn't like it at all*
"Well... I'm gonna do what Joel taught me to do to infected people..." She held up her pistol a little bit. "I'm gonna shoot him." She tried to sound determined, but in reality she didn't even want to think about doing that, she almost sounded surprised at herself for saying it.

Claire - Medical Bay - Sylvanas/Aiden
Before Claire realised what was happening, Sylvanas had stabbed at her own throat. Claire let out a scream at the sight, jumping away from her in surprise. "Oh, god!" Why had she done that?! Had these people compelled her somehow? Or perhaps, maybe, she had seen that as the way out. It was taking your death into your own hands, not allowing another to take that right. Claire desperately hoped that Sylvanas was fine back in--
Sylvanas then reappeared as if nothing had happened at all. Neither the doctor or his patients reacted to the scene much at all, convincing Claire that yes, she was insane, and yes, these people were also insane.
The doctor then brought in a security team, and a pit formed in Claire's gut. Talking wasn't going to get them anywhere, and they couldn't possibly take on men armed with guns. Rushing back to the ship's windows, Claire figured there was no harm in trying at this point if Sylvanas had managed to kill herself without incident. She grabbed a chair and tossed it at the window, yelling as she did so. "Sorry, guys! We have to try!"
(( Oh, sorry. I should've been more specific. xD She disappeared back into the upper deck. Not where you're at. ))

Claire - Medical Bay - Aiden

The wind from the open window almost knocked Claire off her feet. Using the bed nearby to right herself, Claire took a deep breath and followed Aiden in taking a leap of faith.

@Akibahara

(Oops, I'll just edit that post)

Well, Sylvanas killed herself. You could see her body vanish into thin air...
... Only to re-appear on the ship's hull.
MEANWHILE...
Dr. Carson Beckett had trouble trying to convince Claire and Aiden this was all a psychotic delusion from the two. In his professional opinion, these two were absolutely batshit insane, "Listen, I don't wan' ta do this, but I'm going to call security. What you're doing is highly illegal and I'll be forced to move you into a maximum security facility. Please, Claire, Aiden, think of the human lives you're wastin'!"
A squadron of 6 security guards crawled in, sporting MP5 sub-machine guns, anticipating your next move.
... You couldn't help notice the good Doctor avoided your question, Claire and Aiden.
Augh, no...
It was just another vision?
Could death not just simply take her?!
With a shout she drove her fist into the metal hull, cursing loudly.

"How hard must I try before I am relieved of my life?! How hard could it possibly be?! This is the fourth time this has happened! THE FOURTH TIME!"

She soon just held her fists against the hull, panting. None of this was real, she was sure of it now. Not a single moment of it.

"I'm wising up to this petty game of yours, world! And I am sick of your incessant teases! What lengths do we have to go to, to appease you?!"

"I don't need a fucking cure" he spits, trying to crawl up onto the counter to find something for his own wounds "I need bandages, and some fucking magic wouldn't go amiss either"
He recounts how he was able to patch up all his wounds with a simple medkit back in the day, from gunshots to axe wounds

(Yo, can he like...not die right next to the oh-so-vital cure? We'll never get it if he just dies in the room with it)

Reactions: Akibahara
@Cres @york @Raven @Akibahara

Elsa heard what God had to say and said nothing in reply. It brought a tear to her eye though. She never remembered having done such a thing before. In her defense, she whispered: "I'm a clone of the real Elsa, I never did those things myself." It was a weak plea though. She remembered doing those things as if she had done them, so who was to say she never did?

Elsa didn't answer his question, however. Instead, she spoke tearfully, her voice shaking. "I grew up an outcast. My parents kept me locked in my room for the longest time. I grew afraid of people and the outside world. People thought I was a frozen, cursed monster... My parents died. I struggled to be the best queen I could be, but knew deep down that my subjects always looked at me like a monster. I ran away because of it. And still, I got no mercy. I found myself in that wicked land of the crossed. I suffered and was killed by someone I thought to be my friend. My sister died there too. The only light in my life, my dearest Solaire, kept me sane. But still, I let even him down. Our firstborn child died. And now, I think I just experienced the worst feeling in my entire life when I was inside that... lake of fire..."

She paused to cringe, trying not to have flashbacks of the agony that would prevent her from speaking any further right in this moment.

"I don't know what you're going to do, or why I'm being judged, I just want you to do whatever you're going to do to me," she said, tears running down her cheeks. "I can't take the pain anymore, I can't find it in myself to survive another second of suffering. So if you're going to harm me, please do it quickly and get it over with. I'll just never understand why I deserve punishment. I've suffered so much already..."

She hung her head, broken-spirited. She had always believed God to be a merciful being, but Elsa wouldn't be surprised if he didn't want to show her any such kindness. Everyone else liked to kill Elsa while she was down, why not God himself too?

BOOM! Marcus fell slack, the sheer kinetic force, speed, and velocity of the bullet rendered your ex-friend's brain into liquified jelly, "WICKY WICKY WIC--" Boom. His head popped like a pimple, spraying brain and bone fragments everywhere. It was horrible, but it had to be overcome. You glanced at your .50 Caliber Sniper Rifle--there's 7 rounds left. Make 'em count, John.
*I slowly lowered my rifle... The sight of Marcus' head popping like that was, appalling. In all my time as a hitman, I've never witnessed something like that. Ever... I tried my best to shake off the thought, I pulled the large bolt of the sniper rifle back, which ejected the large .50 caliber shell. I looked back at the wreckage, noticing I was alone...at least I think. I cleared my throat, and yelled, "Hey! Anyone out there?" Yelling over the sound of explosions, and explosions was quite hard, so it strained my voice a bit. I wonder if anyone can even hear me. Probably not...*

@Anyone

"Well... I'm gonna do what Joel taught me to do to infected people..." She held up her pistol a little bit. "I'm gonna shoot him." She tried to sound determined, but in reality she didn't even want to think about doing that, she almost sounded surprised at herself for saying it.
You sure you want to do that? I mean I can do it so you never know... or have that blood on your hands...*She sounds sympathetic and is more than capable of doing so*

Elsa heard what God had to say and said nothing in reply. It brought a tear to her eye though. She never remembered having done such at thing before. In her defense, she whispered: "I'm a clone of the real Elsa, I never did those things myself." It was a weak plea though. She remembered doing those things as if she had done them, so who was to say she never did?
Elsa didn't answer his question, however. Instead, she spoke tearfully, her voice shaking. "I grew up an outcast. My parents kept me locked in my room for the longest time. I grew afraid of people and the outside world. People thought I was a frozen, cursed monster... My parents died. I struggled to be the best queen I could be, but knew deep down that my subjects always looked at me like a monster. I ran away because of it. And still, I got no mercy. I found myself in that wicked land of the crossed. I suffered and was killed by someone I thought to be my friend. My sister died there too. The only light in my life, my dearest Solaire, kept me sane. But still, I let even him down. Our firstborn child died. And now, I think I just experienced the worst feeling in my entire life when I was inside that... lake of fire..."
She paused to cringe, trying not to have flashbacks of the agony that would prevent her from speaking any further right in this moment.
"I don't know what you're going to do, or why I'm being judged, I just want you to do whatever you're going to do to me," she said, tears running down her cheeks. "I can't take the pain anymore, I can't find it in myself to survive another second of suffering. So if you're going to harm me, please do it quickly and get it over with. I'll just never understand why I deserve punishment. I've suffered so much already..."
She hung her head, broken-spirited. She had always believed God to be a merciful being, but Elsa wouldn't be surprised if he didn't want to show her any such kindness. Everyone else liked to kill Elsa while she was down, why not God himself too?

God responded:

"Elsa, your mind, your soul, was transferred into this body you inhabited before you perished. It's why I ensured you're not a 'blank shell' without memory. [A pause] I'm sorry for the loss of your firstborn, Elsa. However, whatever pain you may feel, understand your son lives with me in paradise. An innocent child may never suffer eternal damnation."

A pause.
God answered Elsa's question:
"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment."

Uh oh. Does that tell you something?
FINAL SCENE:
The scene flickers toward the City of Arendelle once more: It's Summer, the clouds beautifully adorn such a pretty blue, blue sky. The Protestant Movement has grown in Norway, and finally, it's spread to Arendelle. A Christian Pastor visits Elsa from day-to-day, but continually refuses his offer to accept Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior. This goes on for approximately two years until finally... the old man dies of a stroke.

CUT TO-
mq1.jpg

Many years later, Elsa is seen worshiping a bright, yellow sun in the sky. Was it bowing? Your traditional psalms and praises toward the sky? Perhaps. We see a familiar symbol hung up on the wall of her castle. There's candles lit in it's honor. The sun: An celestial entity God created to help aid man with heat, sustenance, and life. A mere object.
"I've given you time and time again to accept my son as an atonement for your sins. Elsa, I loved you so much that I left heaven to be beaten for you... to be spat on and cursed... for you... and executed. What more could I have done? You may have been hated and lonely as a youth. But you had me: I would have gladly accepted you as a friend and daughter."

"... But you denied me."​

You sure you want to do that? I mean I can do it so you never know... or have that blood on your hands...*She sounds sympathetic and is more than capable of doing so*
Ellie looked at Yang again. She knew she was being sincere, and she was glad for the offer, but she didn't feel like it would be right. She shook her head slowly. "No... I can do it, and you shouldn't have to." Ellie did a half-smile to Yang. She didn't want to become weak, especially not now that she was on her own.

Ellie looked at Yang again. She knew she was being sincere, and she was glad for the offer, but she didn't feel like it would be right. She shook her head slowly. "No... I can do it, and you shouldn't have to." Ellie did a half-smile to Yang. She didn't want to become weak, especially not now that she was on her own.
Alright Ellie. Go ahead. Just make sure none of his blood gets on you... I wouldn't want you to turn as well... *she turns around with a sigh and covers her ears awaiting the gunshot to come*

Shirou floated in limbo or something along with Rin and the idle Shiki, thinking the same thoughts he was when he "died" a few months back.

...This is bullshit.

You can't ground a champion of justice.

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Alright Ellie. Go ahead. Just make sure none of his blood gets on you... I wouldn't want you to turn as well... *she turns around with a sigh and covers her ears awaiting the gunshot to come*
Ellie took out her pistol, popping the clip out and putting a loaded one in. As she took aim at Joel's head, her hands started shaking more and more. She started remembering all the times she had with him, and how much they had grown to care for eachother. Of all the things in this world, the thing that scared her the most was ending up alone, and she didn't want that again.

Keeping her eyes fixed on the man, she took a deep breath and surprised herself when she heard the gunshot. All of her emotions rose up, and suddenly she didn't care about anything anymore. She didn't care about looking tough or surviving, not about Yang or Elsa or Solaire, or anyone in the entire world. Right now, she was just a little child starting to cry.

Ellie fired another shot. And another, and another.

Bullet after bullet after bullet after bullet, all of them landing somewhere inside Joel's body.

Ellie took out her pistol, popping the clip out and putting a loaded one in. As she took aim at Joel's head, her hands started shaking more and more. She started remembering all the times she had with him, and how much they had grown to care for eachother. Of all the things in this world, the thing that scared her the most was ending up alone, and she didn't want that again.

Keeping her eyes fixed on the man, she took a deep breath and surprised herself when she heard the gunshot. All of her emotions rose up, and suddenly she didn't care about anything anymore. She didn't care about looking tough or surviving, not about Yang or Elsa or Solaire, or anyone in the entire world. Right now, she was just a little child starting to cry.

Ellie fired another shot. And another, and another.

Bullet after bullet after bullet after bullet, all of them landing somewhere inside Joel's body.
*Yang flinched at every shot. She hoped she wouldn't be the one receiving the next bullet. Once she heard the final bullet pop she turned around slowly removing her fingers from her ears. She breath in deeply and then out slowly. She placed a hand on Ellie's shoulder as she cried* I'm sorry it had to be this way Ellie... *she thought it would be the right time for a hug, but she wasn't very good at these situations, so she left it to be just a caring hand on her shoulder*

God responded:
"Elsa, your mind, your soul, was transferred into this body you inhabited before you perished. It's why I ensured you're not a 'blank shell' without memory. [A pause] I'm sorry for the loss of your firstborn, Elsa. However, whatever pain you may feel, understand your son lives with me in paradise. An innocent child may never suffer eternal damnation."

A pause.

FINAL SCENE:
The scene flickers toward the City of Arendelle once more: It's Summer, the clouds beautifully adorn such a pretty blue, blue sky. The Protestant Movement has grown in Norway, and finally, it's spread to Arendelle. A Christian Pastor visits Elsa from day-to-day, but continually refuses his offer to accept Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior. This goes on for approximately two years until finally... the old man dies of a stroke.

CUT TO-
mq1.jpg

Many years later, Elsa is seen worshiping a bright, yellow sun in the sky. Was it bowing? Your traditional psalms and praises toward the sky? Perhaps. We see a familiar symbol hung up on the wall of her castle. There's candles lit in it's honor. The sun: An celestial entity God created to help aid man with heat, sustenance, and life. A mere object.
"I've given you time and time again to accept my son as an atonement for your sins. Elsa, I loved you so much that I left heaven to be beaten for you... to be spat on and cursed... for you... and executed. What more could I have done? You may have been hated and lonely as a youth. But you had me: I would have gladly accepted you as a friend and daughter."

Sophie stood there, quite literally fuming, if it was physically possible you would see steam rising from her as she went to stand defiantly next to Elsa. "Knowing this... You've already condemned me, because I believe in NOTHING." Strangely enough, Sophie was no longer quiet, just absolutely livid at this. The "god" she was told of was supposed to be mercifull, this wasn't mercy, this was outright cruelty "I can see why people worship the sun over you... It's been a better caretaker than you have." she remembered the dozens of news articles that she's read. "Thousands killed in religious homicide." "Hit and run claims another victim" "Viral outbreak leaves thousands dead... Where is our god?" and countless more, and yet this god condemned others for killing a few when he himself created things that killed so many more... Her mind was clouded with anger "You've sent countless others to suffer in the hells below just because of a simple difference in belief, it's not love, it's jealously... You made mistakes too, but yet you yourself have never atoned for them." Sophie stood there, preparing herself for what was awaiting in hell below already. She closed her eyes, after this, she wasn't so sure if she was even going to see Elsa again, perhaps he had a special place in hell for people like her, but it was a worthy sacrifice to say something, to perhaps sway his harsh judgement against Elsa, and Raven, damned as well for her own reason probably. Sophie braced herself for the intense burning feeling she knew she would feel again, perhaps worse, there was nothing to fear now that she has said all she needed to say.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Xibilation
*Yang flinched at every shot. She hoped she wouldn't be the one receiving the next bullet. Once she heard the final bullet pop she turned around slowly removing her fingers from her ears. She breath in deeply and then out slowly. She placed a hand on Ellie's shoulder as she cried* I'm sorry it had to be this way Ellie... *she thought it would be the right time for a hug, but she wasn't very good at these situations, so she left it to be just a caring hand on her shoulder*
As soon as Ellie felt her hand, she turned to Yang and wrapped her arms around her. Embracing her tightly, she continued to sob and cry for a pretty long time. She just desperately needed someone now. "It's not fair..." she sobbed.

// We're so stuck here, what else can we do right now xD

God responded:

A pause.

FINAL SCENE:

CUT TO-
mq1.jpg

@york @Raven @Akibahara @Cres

Elsa stared blankly at the scene before her, raising an eyebrow. Everything that God had just said. Lies. Elsa couldn't remember any of that happening. If she had denied talking to a pastor it was likely an accident. Elsa was so busy running her kingdom--which had been in the middle of a war for a while--that she didn't have time to speak with many who came to visit her. And that screen of Elsa "bowing down to worship the sun" could have been Elsa bending over to tie her shoelace in broad daylight. In fact, it probably was. As for the symbol hanging in her castle? Solaire liked it so she had them hung around the castle. They were married, after all. And a man and wife both get a say in what their home looks like, right?

"None of that happened. You're not God. You're just making things up because you purposely want to condemn me. I'm no fool. I remember where I am. I'm in Silent Hill. I never died. All of this is probably just an illusion to make me suffer because I'm starting to get the feeling that's what this place is all about. I never died. I just fell. I can remember that clearly."

Elsa lifted her head up, glancing toward this "god."

"And you may have been beaten, spat at, executed, and tortured, but I was also turned away from, tortured, died and rose again, suffered, and lost those I love. If we went through the same things, you should understand me. You should feel sympathy and let me go. But you won't. The real God would. So right now, I know I'm not in the presence of the real Holy Creator. But if I'm wrong, and you truly are God, then show me I'm wrong. Let me go. I just burned alive. What more suffering do I deserve? God is all about love, kindness, and forgiveness. If you can't forgive me enough to free me, then I'll have my answer. Just please do what you're going to do already. I clearly have no control or say in what's going on."

The truth was, Elsa didn't deny that God existed, but she wasn't an avid worshiper either. For her whole life, she had been mostly focused on learning how to control her ice powers and fit in. She hadn't really thought much about God, but she certainly never denied him either. Her attention was usually just elsewhere most of the time. Just like it was right now. After speaking so much, her mental state was recovering a little, and she was highly afraid. If this "god" pegged Elsa to be a sun-worshiper, even though she wasn't really one, there was no hope for her beloved Solaire...

As soon as Ellie felt her hand, she turned to Yang and wrapped her arms around her. Embracing her tightly, she continued to sob and cry for a pretty long time. She just desperately needed someone now. "It's not fair..." she sobbed.

// We're so stuck here, what else can we do right now xD
*Yang kneeled down and embraced Ellie fully* I know... but you'll make it. *You both begin to hear a few crossed knock on the walls of the rubble. When Yang heard this she ended the hug slowly* I think we should leave while we can. *she turns around so you can get on her back* Get on and hold onto me tightly. *she puts on her sunglasses. You know she is about show off*

Status
Not open for further replies.