Murder Game III: Welcome to Silent Hill

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The petite troll woke up on a disgusting mattress, it felt nothing like home. It was bumpy, hard, and stained with various things. Her eyes fluttered open upon meeting a rather sweet voice, sugary sweet. The frown she had previously worn, turned up into a smile for a fraction of a second. Taking a step out of the cell, goosebumps dotted her arms. Where in the hell was this place? Swallowing down any previous fears or worries, she listened to what the kind woman had to say. Looking down upon herself, she realized she was in her common wear only her trident was missing once again, her head felt light because of her missing crown and the bands she wore around her arms were seemingly missing. Maybe she wasn't allowed to have those items in a place such as this.

Sucking in a deep breath, she passed by all the cells and decided to head to the day room. Peering inside, she frowned hoping to find someone that she can talk too. She was confused and lonely, hopefully Kanaya would show soon?

Gamzee died.

Reactions: Akibahara
ROUND THREE:
"An American Horror Story"

The world around you crumbled... the SHIELD helicarrier detonated in a brilliant haze of thick smoke and bright yellow explosions, toppling over on it's side. The twin turbo-fans hoisting the vehicle mid-air spiraled into Hell itself. You fell your body tip over the edge, struggling to catch onto something, "No no no!" Too late. Your fingers slip off the ship's hull, and into the great abyss below...

You feel extreme heat burn your flesh away, only to find Gamzee, her body ripped apart, spewing pieces of bloody flesh below. At least SHE didn't feel the pain. You saw Ariel fall alongside her "son," the Sepulcher, who cradled it's mother in her arms... oh, and Ariel was NOT the traitor. There's no defining traitor weapon or I.D. signifying her treason.

The darkness was enveloping...

'Suffocating'

'Sickness Unto Foolish Death'
WAKE UP.

You woke up. For the third time.

You rolled over on your side: Ugh. What were you laying on? Oh, it's a dirty 'ol mattress, it's stained with old piss and shit, sweat drenches your pillow as you sat up in your cell: It's was dark, dingy, and worst of all, resembled a single-bed prison cell. There's a KJV Holy Bible on a wooden table next to you...

An inscription was carved into the wall:
"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." -- 2 Peter 3:9.

Weird.
You were alone, huddled in a corner, anticipating your fa--

Boom! Boom! Boom!

A female nun opened your cell:
tumblr_mynuxxSvFr1si3tc1o1_500.gif

She was nervous, her speech stuttering as she stepped across each adjacent cell, muttering the same words to each prisoner: "O-oh, hello there. I see you're new to Briarcliff Manor. I'm Sister Mary Eunice, nun of this ward." [A pause] "Uhm, Sister Jude says it's free time... so you're free to explore the Manor as long as you don't sin or break the rules!"

She beckons you forward, you follow.

It's early morning, you're dressed in civilian clothing, save for the 'Hi, my name is [Insert Name Here]' tag on your chest. The Manor appears in several shades of gray, it was awfully depressing. You glance over to your right, there's a man openly masturbating in public—only to get disciplined by a nun by lightly whacking him on the head with a stick, "No, Eugene! Don't give into such sinful desire!"

"The Manor is pretty large, so I'll give you the basics of what's around here..."

- "We have our Day Room. It's filled with fellow patients aching to meet you! We pride ourselves- oh, forgive me, pride is a sin... uhm... we're happy to view each other as family. Oh, and please be mindful of strange elixirs you come across. They're usually a specific color, please report anything you discover to Sister Jude."

- "Our Medical Bay is a wonderful place! If you require psychological evaluation by Dr. Oliver Thredson or spiritual cleansing by Father Malachi. We're more than happy to help you.

- "The Administration Office is where all complaints and disciplinary action are conducted. It's run by Sister Jude and co-administer Claudia Wolf. Mm, I don't want to gossip, lest the Lord smite my lips, but something is funny with Sister Claudia Wolf. I think she's a heathen personally..."

- "Please, whatever you do, avoid the Basement. There's rumors of a demon residing there. We have a scheduled exorcism at the strike of midnight tonight to expel the demon!"
Welcome to Briarcliff Manor.

Un-asile-a-la-lueur-des-tenebres.jpg

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitors will be set up shortly. First kill & Choose-Your-Own-Adventure choices will be posted tomorrow. This is an "RPG Town" type map, so explore, stock up, have fun! Big surprise @ mid-round update!

Cast List:
@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@MrDubWubs as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Aiden Pearce (WatchDogs)
@Caramon Zero as Siegfried Schtauffen (Soul Caliber)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@justice hunt as Morgan Jones (The Walking Dead)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)
@Gladis as Ushiromya Battler (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
@Tonedeaf as Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
@Nephele as Alice (Disney's Alice in Wonderland)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Yonrochi as Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
@.CandidFox. as Red (Everafter)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@T•Cαяηινσяσυѕ•O as Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul)

@HollowBird as Ib (Self-titled series)
@Lunar-Eclipse as Kanaya Maryam (Homestuck)
@Powerless_ as Feferi Peixes (MS Paint Adventures)
@FoolHardyRhyme as Gabriel (Supernatural)
@Ryu Keiko as T-Dog (The Walking Dead)
@Hiroshi as Sonozaki Shion (Higurashi)
@SirDerpingtonIV as The RED Spy (Team Fortress 2)

Eliminated:
Alison (First Kill) - KILLED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH.

Ara Haan - KILLED! INNOCENT! THROWN OFF A CATWALK!
Ellie/Joel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!

Ariel - BANISHED! INNOCENT!
Gamzee and Tavros - KILLED! INNOCENT! CUT TO PIECES!

Risk of Elimination:
Ushiromya Battler
Kamina
Alice
Juuzou

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Raven @Atomyk
Sophie had here eyes closed still, awaiting for the burning pain that soon awaited her, but instead, she woke up again in a rather odd cell... Soon enough a nun came over and briefed her on how things worked around here, and also of the demon lurking downstairs which worried her quite alot. Then, she rememebered Elsa, and began dashing through the halls searching and searching until finally she found her, she was holding Ravens hands to her throat, her intent obvious... She quickened her pace, running to her side "ELSA!" she yelled, hoping to prevent history from repeating itself again, for the sake of both her, Elsa and Solaire... She wasn't about to let someone close to her die again, not if she could help it. "Don't you dare let go..." She said, her voice starting to break as emotion overtook her "I can't let it happen again." she said, her voice had become quiet again, just like it did when she talked to her on that observation deck when they had just met.

• Love
Reactions: Raven
@Atomyk @york @Raven

Elsa frowned and opened her mouth after a moment, lips quivering. Her pretty blue eyes were devoid of light, only filled with tears that began to overflow. She glanced around to Claire, Raven, and finally Sophia who were all now around her. They wanted her to live. Why? Being alive hurt too much. All that ever happened to her was one torture after another. Moving off the bed, Elsa dropped onto her knees. She made the slicing motion over her neck repeatedly, until she had begun to rub her neck raw and cut open the skin a little. She then folded her hands together and placed them against her forehead, begging the three. She was too mentally exhausted to go on! Couldn't they see that?

Perhaps it was hard for them to understand her though. Elsa's voice had apparently gone, leaving her mute. But her hand was working just fine. Maybe well enough to even hold a pencil and pad of paper to write to them if she couldn't talk...

Elsa frowned and opened her mouth after a moment, lips quivering. Her pretty blue eyes were devoid of light, only filled with tears that began to overflow. She glanced around to Claire, Raven, and finally Sophia who were all now around her. They wanted her to live. Why? Being alive hurt too much. All that ever happened to her was one torture after another. Moving off the bed, Elsa dropped onto her knees. She made the slicing motion over her neck repeatedly, until she had begun to rub her neck raw and cut open the skin a little. She then folded her hands together and placed them against her forehead, begging the three. She was too mentally exhausted to go on! Couldn't they see that?
Perhaps it was hard for them to understand her though. Elsa's voice had apparently gone, leaving her mute. But her hand was working just fine. Maybe well enough to even hold a pencil and pad of paper to write to them if she couldn't talk...
Raven watched Elsa and before she could stop her the wound had become open a little. But she then saw Elsa stop she was a little relived. She thought of what to say but nothing came to mind she then remembered something that was in her pouch. She opened it and found a pad with a pen. She handed it to Elsa. "Maybe you can share your thoughts with this. Cassie always told me that when I wished to die I should talk to someone before I did anything stupid." She laughed yet again. "I have such strange friends back at the Tower. But good friends all the same." Raven had seemed to be changed after the encounter at Hell and after giving up hope some would say it was a little scary others a good thing. Raven was acting a little less serious than normal.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Raven @Atomyk
Seeing Elsa like this brought Sophie to tears, but she couldn't show them, not yet anyways, instead she approached her, giving her a rather long embrace. "Please... If not for us... Hold on... For Solaire." She said with a pleading look in her eyes, almost like a sad puppy's, she knew what it was like to be strained like this, but, she didn't want to see the results if she had simply let go. "I won't let your story end like Simons..." She whispered, letting her eyes close for only a moment, this was enough for a few tears to slip past her eyelids, leaving two wet trails down her cheeks. This time, Sophie didn't bother to wipe them away, instead, she just stayed there, hugging Elsa in one final attempt to give her hope again, even if Elsa wasn't able to talk at this moment. Whatever they had experienced before this place was rather harsh, even her own sacrifice had been in vain in the end, but it didn't mean she could stop trying right then, that wouldn't be what Simon would do... Even until the end, he had tried to help her.

Claire - Cells - Elsa/Raven/Sophie

Another person came into the cell-- Another person begging Elsa to change her mind. Claire didn't want to crowd the woman even more, so she stood up and distanced herself from them. When Elsa fell off the bed and began clawing at her neck, Claire reached out to stop her. "Elsa--" She stopped herself, letting Elsa's friends tend to her instead. Claire didn't want to think about what had happened to her to bring her to such a state. At the sight of the notepad, Claire crossed her arms and said, "Elsa... I'm sorry, but..." She looked away, unsure if she should continue. She licked her lips before continuing. "But, we don't know if death here means it ends at all. This... place... has no rules."

"Dying here... in this way, might just make it all the more worse."

@Raven @Atomyk @york

At first, when Raven handed Elsa the pad and pen, she stared at the items blankly. She held them both up and looked at them, trying to figure out what they were. Her mind, you see, had slipped out of place so badly from the trauma that she short circuited, forgetting what they were for a moment. Poor dear. After a minute or two of intense focus on the items, however, her mind slipped back and she opened the notepad.

"They want to know... my thoughts? They want to know what's going on inside my head? Eh heh heh heh! If I were them I would be grateful I didn't know what was going on in Elsie's head."

After a moment, she began to write on the pad, her hand shaking so bad she could barely hold it at first.

"It hurts. My parents, my baby, my sister all died. I'm on fire, there's no escape. I keep burning. I hear them screaming at me. I am a terrible soul. It hurts and I just want to die," she wrote. Her writing was short and not well explained, but she was trying her best with how her mind was working right now. To make a long story short, Hell had been worse for her than it would have been for most. Elsa loved the cold, she hated the heat. When she was younger, she used to cry in the summer when the rooms of her castle got hot. That's how sensitive she was to heat. And the heat had made her delusional. She had visions of her loved ones cursing her name when she was in Hell. It was a painful, horrible experience.

When Sophia mentioned Solaire, however, Elsa paused. She began to write his name all over another piece of paper, in different sizes and fonts. "Solaire. Solaire. Solaire. Solaire. Solaire Solaire <3 . Solaire."

• Love
Reactions: Wizzy The Wizard
@Raven @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
As Sophie watched, Elsa began writing, the first few words she read brought pain to her heart, and she continued to hug Elsa for a while but then, she saw her pause for a bit, writing Solaires name a considerable lot on another paper causing her to smile a little. Despite the fact that Elsa would need a while to recover what what had happened before, she was glad she had at least given her something to be happy about, even if it was only for a moment, at least she did something... Remembering she was still hugging her, she finally let go feeling a little awkward about just forgetting, she tended to do that all the time whenever she was thinking about something, and come to think of it; it has been so long since she's last hugged anyone.

At first, when Raven handed Elsa the pad and pen, she stared at the items blankly. She held them both up and looked at them, trying to figure out what they were. Her mind, you see, had slipped out of place so badly from the trauma that she short circuited, forgetting what they were for a moment. Poor dear. After a minute or two of intense focus on the items, however, her mind slipped back and she opened the notepad.
"They want to know... my thoughts? They want to know what's going on inside my head? Eh heh heh heh! If I were them I would be grateful I didn't know what was going on in Elsie's head."
After a moment, she began to write on the pad, her hand shaking so bad she could barely hold it at first.
"It hurts. My parents, my baby, my sister all died. I'm on fire, there's no escape. I keep burning. I hear them screaming at me. I am a terrible soul. It hurts and I just want to die," she wrote. Her writing was short and not well explained, but she was trying her best with how her mind was working right now. To make a long story short, Hell had been worse for her than it would have been for most. Elsa loved the cold, she hated the heat. When she was younger, she used to cry in the summer when the rooms of her castle got hot. That's how sensitive she was to heat. And the heat had made her delusional. She had visions of her loved ones cursing her name when she was in Hell. It was a painful, horrible experience.
When Sophia mentioned Solaire, however, Elsa paused. She began to write his name all over another piece of paper, in different sizes and fonts. "Solaire. Solaire. Solaire. Solaire. Solaire Solaire <3 . Solaire."
Raven watched Elsa write closely. She soon felt herself feel a little more back to well normal for the moment at least. She nodded. "I see. Well unlike you I had no wait starch that. Poor Melvin, Timmy, and Tether, at least I know they have Bobby." Raven shook her head forcing herself to think normal and not in the strange state of HAPPY when this was no happy mater. "I'm sorry. I know the images you saw. I know the pain we all went trough it was killing me worse knowing that I could do nothing to get you and the others out. For you see I can feel others emotion and sometimes their nightmares become mine. I am sorry for what one of my relatives may have made you both see. Elsa these are normal things to feel after such an event. I am sorry if I knew my powers were working and had your permission there would be no more pain for you but for me I must say there would be more. I can still feel those of thousands. I am sorry." She then saw Elsa write Solaire's name many times and in different sizes. Raven smiled once more. "But you see you have those still worth living for. Worth seeing." She then grew quiet wondering if she would return to someone who loved her. She had friends but she never felt like there was someone worth living for. She loved Garfield yes but she didn't think he felt the same. She also knew that she would gladly sacrifice herself for her friends in a second no matter the pain it would cause her.

Continuing to write Solaire's name on the paper, she was surprised when Sophia hugged her. She flinched, but she didn't panic and struggle to get away like she had at first when the three women had approached her. She also listened to Raven speak. The things Elsa felt were... normal? Well, normal or not, she didn't like the way they felt. Elsa longed for the feelings to come to an end. In fact, she would have loved the bad feelings to go away and be replaced with good feelings. She'd kill to have some pleasure right about now that could drown out the pain. Some pleasure would be sooo nice right about now.

She stopped writing Solaire's name after a moment, realizing what she was doing. She had something worth living for, Raven said. Was Solaire what she meant? Elsa glanced to her wedding ring and her mind clicked onto a random thought, so she began writing again.

"My wedding band is gold and has sun markings on it. Guess what Solaire's looks like? Silver with snowflake markings. I never tell anyone because I don't want to sound mushy, but I love those rings." (<--Link for rings. XD)

Her love for that man ran deep. But deep enough to help her beat the pain? One couldn't be sure by looking at her. Elsa's eyes were still devoid of light and her facial expressions hadn't moved into anything other than a frown. Her hand still shook when she wrote.

But for a split second, however, her mind slipped back into place and she realized what she wrote. Elsa blushed and scratched out what she had written about the wedding rings, a minute too late. She had left it there definitely long enough for her friends to read it. With a shaky hand, she added, "He's worth living for, but if I died maybe he'd find someone better. Someone more cheerful who loves the sun more than I do..."

@Raven @york @Atomyk

Continuing to write Solaire's name on the paper, she was surprised when Sophia hugged her. She flinched, but she didn't panic and struggle to get away like she had at first when the three women had approached her. She also listened to Raven speak. The things Elsa felt were... normal? Well, normal or not, she didn't like the way they felt. Elsa longed for the feelings to come to an end. In fact, she would have loved the bad feelings to go away and be replaced with good feelings. She'd kill to have some pleasure right about now that could drown out the pain. Some pleasure would be sooo nice right about now.
She stopped writing Solaire's name after a moment, realizing what she was doing. She had something worth living for, Raven said. Was Solaire what she meant? Elsa glanced to her wedding ring and her mind clicked onto a random thought, so she began writing again.
"My wedding band is gold and has sun markings on it. Guess what Solaire's looks like? Silver with snowflake markings. I never tell anyone because I don't want to sound mushy, but I love those rings." (<--Link for rings. XD)
Her love for that man ran deep. But deep enough to help her beat the pain? One couldn't be sure by looking at her. Elsa's eyes were still devoid of light and her facial expressions hadn't moved into anything other than a frown. Her hand still shook when she wrote.
But for a split second, however, her mind slipped back into place and she realized what she wrote. Elsa blushed and scratched out what she had written about the wedding rings, a minute too late. She had left it there definitely long enough for her friends to read it. With a shaky hand, she added, "He's worth living for, but if I died maybe he'd find someone better. Someone more cheerful who loves the sun more than I do..."
Raven read the paper just as fast as she did a book. She looked at Elsa. "Now your sounding like me again." She sighed. "You said even though we can't see it opposites contract remember." She smiled. "They are neat rings." She then moved her hands and grabbed two gold rings out of her pocket. "There is nothing wrong with having something to connect you with someone. Azar gave me these for her spirit to stay close. I know that wedding rings are different but still they help I'm sure to remind us of those who care." She then placed the two once more in her pocket. She looked back at Elsa with as smile still on her face which Raven was beginning to scare herself she didn't know why she seemed so joyful after such an event and even now in an asylum. But she did feeling like maybe her smiling would help give convert.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Raven@Atomyk
Solaire woke up in a dirty, piss stained mattress in a cell. His door seemed to already been open when he awoke, so he wasn't even sure where he was, he remembers the time when they were being judged by a malicious god, and now he was suddenly transported to this place. It seemed like things continued to change non stop.

He stood and stretched, his powers were gone now that was for sure, so was his sword and shield. His helmet was put on top of a book that was titled "The Holy Bible" he had no idea what kind of book it was, he picked it up, as well as his helmet and started walking off. He then remembered he needed to find Elsa. So he began to look through rooms and all over the manor, in a very rushed and worried way. He needed to know if she was alright, he needed to be with her once again, it felt like he hadn't embraced her in such a long time.

He finally reached her room, he set his helmet and the book called "The Holy Bible" on a wooden stool nearby then rushed at Elsa and embraced her in his arms.

Wait... were those tears going down his face!? IMPOSSIBRU!!!!

*He fails to realize claire is there, and alive.*

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Raven
Sophie noticed the lack of expression on Elsas face as she continued to write, her words hadn't entirely worked, but at the same time, she refused to give up. A thought came to mind, something she had once heard a story about; a man who was looking for his own sun, he traveled distant lands where even death couldn't impede his search, he looked high and low, fighting through many strong beasts, but in the end, he couldn't find it. Could that be what had happened to Solaire? But even so, he still managed to stay happy though all of that, then, Sophie finally spoke, she had the right words to say now "I think you're his sun... The sun is a magnificent thing indeed, and he loves it dearly, but, I have a feeling, deep down, he loves you just as much as he loves the sun." Sophie said encouragingly "Think about how he would feel if his sun was lost... If he could no longer see it's radiant glow or bask in it's everlasting warmth... How he'd feel would be the same if he lost you..." she added, tears were pricking at her eyes again, but she ignored them and instead focused on Elsas ring again, she couldn't help but wonder if it was some sort of metaphor, that she was his sun.... It was only speculation but, maybe, just maybe that was the case. Just after she had finished speaking, Solaire suddenly burst in causing her to sigh in relief, jumping back a little to give the two room to re-unite.

Elsa rubbed the back of her head sheepishly when Raven called her out on sounding like she had sounded earlier. She opened her mouth to speak instinctually and tell her she was wrong, but again was blocked when her words couldn't come out. Grabbing the notebook to communicate again she wrote, "Nice rings. And... you're right. I guess I'm just... making up excuses."

She tapped the pencil on the notebook for a moment, trying to think of what to write now, but was startled when Solaire found his way back to her and embraced her. She dropped the notebook and pencil. The feeling of her trauma suddenly dulled for a moment, her love for Solaire overpowering it. She wrapped her arms around him, breath shaking as she hugged him back. She pulled away for just a moment to mouth his name before going back to hugging him. She even lifted up a little and kissed him once gently. It felt amazing to be near him again. It felt like decades since she had seen him.

Continuing to stay close to him, she picked up the notebook from before, blushing and quickly trying to hide the page of her notebook--where she had repeatedly written Solaire's name--with her hand before flipping to a new piece of paper. Totally embarrassing!

She then wrote on the paper, "Are you okay?"

Elsa didn't bother to explain to him why the heck she was writing instead of talking. Nope. She needed to make sure he didn't have any wounds, like she always did when they first reunited.

@Cres @Raven @york @Atomyk

Last edited by a moderator:
// Don't mind me, just claiming this very 1337 post.

Elsa rubbed the back of her head sheepishly when Raven called her out on sounding like she had sounded earlier. She opened her mouth to speak instinctually and tell her she was wrong, but again was blocked when her words couldn't come out. Grabbing the notebook to communicate again she wrote, "Nice rings. And... you're right. I guess I'm just... making up excuses."
She tapped the pencil on the notebook for a moment, trying to think of what to write now, but was startled when Solaire found his way back to her and embraced her. She dropped the notebook and pencil. The feeling of her trauma suddenly dulled for a moment, her love for Solaire overpowering it. She wrapped her arms around him, breath shaking as she hugged him back. She pulled away for just a moment to mouth his name before going back to hugging him. She even lifted up a little and kissed him once gently. It felt amazing to be near him again. It felt like decades since she had seen him.
Continuing to stay close to him, she picked up the notebook from before, blushing and quickly trying to hide the page of her notebook where she had repeatedly written Solaire's name with her hand before flipping to a new piece of paper. Totally embarrassing!
She then wrote on the paper, "Are you okay?"
Elsa didn't bother to explain to him why the heck she was writing instead of talking. Nope. She needed to make sure he didn't have any wounds, like she always did when they first reunited.
Raven smiled and nodded. "Thanks." She said at Elsa's comment on Azar's rings. She knew once she had held them that even though her powers once more seemed on hold she could still feel Azar's spirit and power within those rings. She watched the happy reunion between Solaire and Elsa it made her think of Kori and Dicky. So she sort of took a step back to give them space. Relationships always seemed to make her feel awkward when around couples and she didn't know why she figured it was because she had never understood what they had. While she was quiet she felt like she heard a familiar voice but she knew it was not one from someone here but one of her own that stayed within her mind. 'Great I'll deal with that latter...' She truly felt like she was slowly losing it now. 'If Gar was here he would have some idiotic but cute and sweet remark and for once I would probable laugh. I wish he was here. Wait no it's better that I came alone. If he went through Hell again I would probable kill myself because of the pain. He would see his family and the Doom Patrol. I wouldn't be there to stop the nightmare for once.' She then let herself think about the present and not the past but she did miss Gar's smile and she need him right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.