• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Perhaps they are, but you just don't sense it," said Blaze, whom offered a more enlightened perspective, "You aren't their guardian; you're merely their chosen wielder. I'm certain your knuckleheaded friend would be having a field day with them, though,"
Sonic shrugged at Blaze's hypothesis on why the chaos emeralds weren't reacting to the portal. Or rather, why Sonic couldn't see them react. Blaze probably had more knowledge than him on how this stuff worked, after all.

"Yeah, you're probably right." He stated before chuckling in regards to Blaze's comment about Knuckles. Looks like under that cold, stoney faced demeanor, there was a sense of humor after all.
"Perhaps they are, but you just don't sense it," said Blaze, whom offered a more enlightened perspective, "You aren't their guardian; you're merely their chosen wielder. I'm certain your knuckleheaded friend would be having a field day with them, though,"

And with just one pointed statement, Eygon succeeded in souring Blaze's mood. Although she would gracefully conceal it beneath her stoic demeanour, a scorned ember smoldered within her her eyes.

View attachment 134103

"Our business here is not with you. We're searching for a way to open the nearby Genesis Portal; you just so happened to be in our way,"

Finishing her curt explanation of the situation, Blaze returned to searching the vicinity, while choosing not to acknowledge the sudden increase of light in her grumpy haze. At the corner of her sharp eye, she spotted something reflect the lamp's light, and quickly zeroed in on the sapphire pendant. Concentrating on the brilliant gem, Blaze broke away from Sonic, Johnny, and the gang; walking briskly by Eygon and approaching Azuma with purpose.

@thatguyinthestore @Otto @MetalNova

@Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Takumi @The Myrmidon
But of course, the moment was ruined in one way or another. Watching Blaze suddenly blow up and walk off, Sonic would sigh and flash a nervous grin at the two before jogging after Blaze.

"Yo Blaze, you okay? What was that all about?"
@Archmage Jeremiah @The Myrmidon @Otto @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Takumi @MetalNova @others

Suddenly, Deadpool began stretching before going "Well I'm gonna nap. My writer seems to be busy" before dropping right on the floor. But right before he fell asleep he placed a sign right next to his head.

58d8c7daad6f846e69c279ae677c7f1c.jpg

(OOC Note: Due to Easter and other plans these next four days are going to be hectic, I should be back by Monday).​

"Quite right," he said to Seisa with a nod. "I suppose we're akin to fish in a barrel, waiting for the lid to pop off." Not the most eloquent analogy, but they really were like fish, flopping about in confusion in this strange dimension. "And regardless if we're strangers, it seems we are being forced to work together in some capacity whatever our feelings on the matter. Better find a few you like."

It was then that one of the men who had joined the group spoke to Dorian, and he found himself appraising the man a second time over. What had he said his name was? Howlett? James? Whoever he was, he invoked the image of one Thom Rainier, or whatever he was being called now. Very hairy, he was.

Considering that thought, Dorian fought the urge to frown at Howlett.

9BqW54u.png

"Present company is made all the better by my presence, so wherever I am is certain to be the life of the party." His mouth curled into a bit of a smirk. "You do have a point about the whole business of possibly being jumped, and I see no one making a grand effort to connect with the other disparate members of our budding army, so I think I'm content here for now. How about you, though? Anyone here catch your eye? Perhaps mages make you wary? There would be no shame in it-- for all you know, I can turn people into toads. Nasty business."

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure

Howlett only chuckled at Dorian's mage comment. "Kid, last wizard I tangled with got his head chopped off by yours truly." His golden claws popped out between his knuckles before he continued.

Howlett9_zpsoygjaeqt.png

"I ain't much scared for me, it's about others here. I've already been part of a team that tried to stop the multiverse to get destroyed. I watched as a universe got swallowed whole and my..." Howlett stopped himself mid-sentence his face scrunching up even more then it already was.

Howlett24_zps2fioyuqn.png

"The fact that everyone here aren't scared shitless to be stuck in a place like this well...I guess their brains haven't processed it all yet." A small smirk came back on his face. "Or is grandstanding your way of coping with it?"

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
Kara wasn't really paying attention to the other woman, so she missed the subtle hand signal. She was too focused on trying to figure where this was and why the portal had opened twice.

" I used to work for her, but she left National City a while back and then things happened that got me fired." Who knew that starting a blog exposing important information while using her last name would be so obvious for her ex-boss to recognize that was her? Kara was quiet as she debated if she could trust these people. They seemed trustworthy enough and certainly better than the gay man. " I'm Kara Danvers," she added, wondering how the other woman knew her. Was she from her home, a future timeline or somewhere else entirely? The woman wasn't sure and that worried her.

" It might be a good idea to pick something to investigate. It seem we are stuck here until we figure this out."

@Gands @Yun Lee @Minerva

Connor looked over at him and wondered if everyone here was some sort of powerful being. " Well, I didn't exactly choose to come here, I was walking through my college campus and happen to see something strange open and then this blond woman came out of nowhere and was flying and then we kind of fell into another one of those strange things. I don't understand what happened and I may have angered said blond and she knocked me unconscious and now, god only knows where she is. I certainly didn't see her since then. Also, it looked like we can read the billboard now," Connor added, as he looked back at the area and inspected what was on it.

There seemed to be a long note which he skim read. Time gates? Triggers? Harbingers? Sentinels? What the hell was this all about? He felt like he had entered a DND game and he was ill-prepared for what was about to come. Ignoring the part about tampering, he did read one thing that sparked something. Kill. God, Karma was a bitch to him. He had helped with that word so much in the past that it didn't shock him. He never had been on the other side though, the one who was under the threat of dying.

Despite not wanting too, he decided to take the map and note off the board, if he could. It may be better to show it to everyone than having a giant crowd gather to read it. He took a deep breath, and hoped that he was making the right decision. His life could very well depend on it. He frowned and held his coat, hoping that nothing bad was going to come.

superthumb.png

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @The Myrmidon @Otto
@Left Structure

Thanks to Eygon's attempts to clean the lamp, all that grimy substance that seemed to have coated its glass was soon cleared up, allowing its light to clearly illuminate the general area. While it did not quite pierce the entirety of the darkness in the entire expanse of the void, it made it considerably easier to see the aged, but still sturdy bench that Eygon had been standing on.

Due to the weight of his gear, it was creaking and groaning a little, but so long as he didn't accidentally tumble from his spot or anything... It looked as if it would hold.

Nevertheless, it seemed that the light of the lamp post had made it easier to spot the other locations in the distance, allowing navigation between these spots to go through with a bit less trouble, thanks to that extra lighting and all.

@MetalNova

In the meantime, the pendant that Azuma had decided to take a look at was, considerably easier to see with the lamp's glass having been cleaned off.

cmwQKjN.png

While on the surface, it seemed like a harmless pendant... It was quite intricately decorated, with materials that one might think would be fit for royalty. Perhaps it was someone's lost trinket? A valuable one at that, considering how much the blue gem on it seemed to sparkle and shine.

However, looking closer, it seemed that it wasn't just a result of the lamp posts light either. In fact, a strange blue glow appeared to be emanating from the gem itself, something quite anomalous for a mere piece of jewelry alone, really... But what else could it possibly be? And more importantly, why would someone just... Leave it here?

@Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @Lissamel @Voidwarrior @Takumi @Midnight Maiden
@BlueLight

Wes's attempt to poke at the mysterious portal... Thing, or whatever it was didn't seem to yield any results, at least to the thing in question itself. In fact, his hand seemed to pass right through it, but oddly... As it did, the parts of his hand that actually came into object with the thing seemed to have gone numb, like they were suddenly... Not there.

Though if he were to retract his hand as a result of this, feeling returned, and his hand was all still there... Huh... How odd.

Zarya, who had just joined the others at this strange, blue, circular thing would be disappointed to find that if this was supposed to be a way out... It was closed, or at least, unresponsive to any attempts those who were around here had currently made to activate it, or mess around with it.

However, due to activity from some near the structure(s) to the left probably, the sky seemed to have lit up a bit, which made it easier for everyone to see around them... Though, unfortunately, this didn't do too much given their distance from most tangible objects, but it was enough to help lift the darkness enough to better reveal the locations of the structures to the left and right.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk
@RightStructure

Seisa's ability seemed to have worked as the air around the lamp seemed to distort for a moment, as if yielding to the presense of something that was about to appear... Before it was promptly overlapped by the flames Selene had channeled, resulting in the lamp lighting up with a prompt whooshing sound.

Really, it was hard to tell which one of the two that had attempted to light the lamp succeeded, but it seemed that neither of their efforts had been in vain nonetheless! In addition to the sky having become a bit brighter thanks to the efforts of those at the left structure, it would seem that the lantern that had been hanging off the billboard was more than enough to illuminate what was written on it.

While alot of the random papers and stuff stuck onto it were too faded to read, it would seem that there was a few recent additions to this billboard; a message that seemed to have been written not too long ago, and a crude drawing of sorts, drawn over a yellowed piece of paper that appeared to have been previously blank.

The former was written in a rather formal fashion, as if its writer had taken some carefull time to make sure it was neat, and easy to read... Even being in cursive and all.

"If you are reading this... Then you have passed your first test.

Confused?

Well... I wouln't not blame you...

It is likely that you, like many others, have simply been brought here by accident...

Whether you seek to find answers here, or just a way home, you are most likely to find what you seek at the center of all of this.

Scattered throughout each and every realm, there are various weak points in the flow of space and time, places where when the time is right... One can move from one dimension to another.

We used to call these 'time gates', but they have since, transcended their use as such...

However, each gate needs a 'trigger', which you will undoubtedly come across in your ventures throughout the world each gate will lead you to...

I have left the trigger for this place in a location that should be easy to find; you need only wait for the right time to use it.

Just remember, that once you enter a gate... You will not be able to return the way you came, so be sure to take care of whatever business you need, before entering one...

It is also imperative that you know that there are at least two harbingers amongst you that seek to impede your path... And may even kill
members of your group, or tamper with locations in each area to hamper your progress...

Beware of those who seek to stall your journey, but take heed of those that are there to help you... As I have chosen at least two sentinels to help investigate members of the group in hopes of putting an end to the harbingers amongst you, in one way or another.

Besides these sentinels and harbingers, past this first gate... You might just find others, who are willing to help or hurt you alike.

As soon as you encounter one or the other, it will become quite clear which one is which... As unlike the Harbingers amongst you, or my Sentinels, they are not part of your group.

Best of luck out there... And remember to choose your actions wisely... For there are those out there, who's fates might just rest upon your actions, whatever they may be..."

The crude drawing below looked alot more unkempt than the words written above, and seemed considerably less organized, but all the same... It appeared to illustrate some key things that may be found in this strange place...

us3bcZs.png

Despite it looking like a child (or just someone with abysmal artistic skill) drew it, this drawing's contents might just prove a usefull, in tandem with the message someone had left on the billboard, that is...​
"This isn't the first time I've dealt with stuff like this." Cap responded. "But being stuck in this place with out knowing why we're here and who did this. I think the both of us can appreciate some investigation into it." As she spoke the efforts of the others illuminated the area. "Let's see what else got some light shed on it." She quipped.

And with that some information was dealt out. "Well that's something. Harbingers...sounds like not everyone in the group are looking out for our best interests."

"Bigger the crowd, the bigger the chance one of us is getting jumped." Howlett replied to Dorian. "What's the matter? Present company not to your liking?"

Along with the rest of the group, Giorno turned and peeked at the drawing and letter when it had emerged from the darkness. The style of writing didn't look the same as the letter looking for the Arrow, so Giorno chose to write that thought out. "I can agree with the sentiment, captain. It looks like the situation is developing by the second..." Giorno offhandedly quipped at Captain America, still reading over the bulletin with a furrowed brow.

...stuck between multiple realities...and something about Harbingers?

Are they assassins?

...are they Stand users, too?

02b84752b90f697de5578e459c64a385.png

"Hm, it wouldn't be the first time I've had to deal with something like this either, apparently."

Turning away from the bulletin, the boss adjusted his hair and sighed. Everything feels different, but strangely familiar to Giorno; having to fight against possible traitors, traveling around, fetching random artifacts for an unnamed individual. As bizarre as it may be, Giorno knew he couldn't say no. The old boss might've had some semblance of wisdom hiding behind his desperate rambling; this was a challenge. A challenge that Giorno must overcome if he wishes to walk from this fate with the Arrow intact.

His resolve would carve the path.

e51b2ebc079335d97e00c67d9bd9e8d8.png

"If we already have the first trigger, then we should move on if we want to avoid potential Harbinger's among us, then--"

"Hm?"

Giorno suddenly turned, to A2 in particular.
tumblr_oo9taraq7i1v3qowuo7_100.png

"... this is ridiculous. I didn't ask to be a part of this."

A2 was not happy with what the billboard's message had to give in terms of information. Just the description of everything detailed sounded like too much effort, and that it would be awhile until she can get back to whatever she was doing before. Well, there was no use in not doing anything either, because they weren't going to move anywhere until they do what the message says... if it were all true of course.

"So we just need that trigger, right? Well... I'm not finding it, someone here has to. And besides, I don't like the sound of the harbingers that were mentioned in that message, it means more work for me if they decide to pick a fight off of me..."

Clearly she wanted to get past this area fast.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @york @Atomyk @RightStructure​

"...It is ridiculous."

8a2171090984df3db81a4a22f4ee77e5.png

"I didn't ask for this fate either, but it appears we have a clear goal ahead of us. For me, I believe that's the next step; achieving this goal will give us the answers we seek. And if it doesn't, then a new goal would appear from the circumstance. No matter the situation, life is seemingly built around goals. Is there any point in relishing in the fact that they might be ridiculous, bizarre or overly ambitious?"

"Those words don't mean anything. There is only a path ahead."

"Find the resolve in yourself to continue, or you wont make it past this point."

"That is...my piece of advice. Follow it, if you want."

Giorno didn't sound like he was trying to scold or "talk down" to A2. He spoke with a calm confidence, like a friend giving solid advice to another friend. Whether or not the cyborg would accept his words isn't one of Giorno's priorities. With a clear mission ahead, especially involving the Arrow, he couldn't care less if someone else here chooses not to follow along.

If they try to interfere, well, it'd be unfortunate for them.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure

• Useful
  • Love
Reactions: Josh M and Verite
Kara wasn't really paying attention to the other woman, so she missed the subtle hand signal. She was too focused on trying to figure where this was and why the portal had opened twice.
" I used to work for her, but she left National City a while back and then things happened that got me fired." Who knew that starting a blog exposing important information while using her last name would be so obvious for her ex-boss to recognize that was her? Kara was quiet as she debated if she could trust these people. They seemed trustworthy enough and certainly better than the gay man. " I'm Kara Danvers," she added, wondering how the other woman knew her. Was she from her home, a future timeline or somewhere else entirely? The woman wasn't sure and that worried her.
" It might be a good idea to pick something to investigate. It seem we are stuck here until we figure this out."
@Gands @Yun Lee @Minerva
Connor looked over at him and wondered if everyone here was some sort of powerful being. " Well, I didn't exactly choose to come here, I was walking through my college campus and happen to see something strange open and then this blond woman came out of nowhere and was flying and then we kind of fell into another one of those strange things. I don't understand what happened and I may have angered said blond and she knocked me unconscious and now, god only knows where she is. I certainly didn't see her since then. Also, it looked like we can read the billboard now," Connor added, as he looked back at the area and inspected what was on it.
There seemed to be a long note which he skim read. Time gates? Triggers? Harbingers? Sentinels? What the hell was this all about? He felt like he had entered a DND game and he was ill-prepared for what was about to come. Ignoring the part about tampering, he did read one thing that sparked something. Kill. God, Karma was a bitch to him. He had helped with that word so much in the past that it didn't shock him. He never had been on the other side though, the one who was under the threat of dying.
Despite not wanting too, he decided to take the map and note off the board, if he could. It may be better to show it to everyone than having a giant crowd gather to read it. He took a deep breath, and hoped that he was making the right decision. His life could very well depend on it. He frowned and held his coat, hoping that nothing bad was going to come.
superthumb.png

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure
@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9
@RightStructure

The drawing came off without much trouble but the rather lengthy note appeared to be a bit too large to just pull down without damaging it or the like, considering the size of the billboard and all. While he could probably just apply a little more force, there may also be trouble lugging around such a large thing, and moreso showing it to others considering its size, but hey... It's the thought that counts, right?

On the other hand, there were plenty of faded sheets of paper just laying around the board, which might allow one to write or draw on them, assuming they had a pen or something to do so with... Actually, speaking of which, if one looked closely, it actually seemed that someone had rather hastily taped a pen to the billboard, so that could probably come in handy.​

• Thank You
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
giphy.gif

"Chimi... Changa... Smoothies..." Deadpool trailed off for a moment, before exclaiming "KID YOU'RE A GOD DAMN GENIUS!" before a thought bubble suddenly appeared over his head.

L1yELow.png

Though the bubble was likely unnoticeable to the others, he soon began thinking to himself "Ok, Smoothies! Great! But what else could I do... What about... Ice Cream! Yogurt! No! I need something bigger here! Uh... Oh I got it! Pancakes! Chimi, Changa, Pancakes!".

And then the thought bubble burst. After which he gave Ben a slap on the back stating "We're going to make a such a great team that..." he then turned to face the reader "It's almost like the writers had us meant to be!".

So he soon snapped out of it as his attention shifted to the watch once more asking "Wait, that thing can scan DNA? Ooo! Ooo! Scan my DNA! I surely count as an Alien after the mutations I got, right?".

@Crow

Suddenly, Deadpool began stretching before going "Well I'm gonna nap. My writer seems to be busy" before dropping right on the floor. But right before he fell asleep he placed a sign right next to his head.

58d8c7daad6f846e69c279ae677c7f1c.jpg

(OOC Note: Due to Easter and other plans these next four days are going to be hectic, I should be back by Monday).​

Ben was mildly confused by Deadpool's random nature, but decided to go with the flow.

o8qC8uY.jpg

"Sorry Deadpool, I'm not sure if that's how the Omnitrix works," Ben says, explaining why the Omnitrix wouldn't catalog Deadpool's DNA, "although, that would be kind of cool..."

Ben has an odd thought that Deadpool might percieve as a thought bubble...

"Try this on for size!" Ben exclaims as he slams his Omnitrix down, assuming a humanoid form.

R83f51v.png

"Benpoole!" The new form, dubbed 'Benpoole' yelled. "I'm in the mood for some sushi today, Vilgax!"

Benpoole would unsheathe his twin katanas and swing them about while making dramatic noises.

Benpoole would then peer out of the non-tangible thought bubble. "Hey! Deadpool! It's me, your quality photoshop recolour! Don't worry, I'm not one of those bad recoloured Original the Characters, I have an actual backstory to explain why I look like you except I'm green! Come here and give me a high five! Least I could do for my inspira-"

Upon seeing the 'Quiet! I'm Sleeping' sign, Benpoole would halt his speech

"Meh. Must as well do the same. I'll be back later on. Good night."

Benpoole hung an identical sign up, before the thought bubble vanished.

"Wait, what?" Ben then looked to his side, to notice Deadpool taking a nap with a 'Do not Disturb' sign of some sort of variety.

Ben looks at the slumbering Deadpool while still near the Zora Prince Sidon, whom he had previously explained how the Omnitrix worked to.

qVSiSmx.jpg

"Some guy, sleeping at a time like this. Guess I'm gonna have to literally drag him along once we all find a way out."

@Gwazi Magnum @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Noticing Azuma swipe the pendant away and pocket it, Blaze stepped forward and took in a breath to interject, only to be preceded by Eygon and stutter her first word. Although the knight's disrespect grated on her nerves, Blaze graciously allowed him to finish speaking before taking another crack at it...just to be interrupted by Birdie. His boisterous voice and blatant lack of etiquette was seriously getting to her, and it showed as Blaze desperately clung to the bits of composure she had left behind a stony frown and stiff posture. So long as no-one else had anything more to add, however, she would be fine.
"Yo Blaze, you okay? What was that all about?"

Oh, that douchehog did not just ask if she was okay.

_Blaze 11.png

"I know what I saw!" Blaze finally snapped, and raised her voice well above even Birdie's, "The Sol Emeralds are in a panic; panicked like they were when our dimensions nearly became one! What that tells me is the situation is dire, and we've no time to waste convincing this insolent child to cooperate!" She pointed directly at Azuma.

@thatguyinthestore @MetalNova @Otto @Yun Lee

@Yang Lee @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Left Lamp

Along with the rest of the group, Giorno turned and peeked at the drawing and letter when it had emerged from the darkness. The style of writing didn't look the same as the letter looking for the Arrow, so Giorno chose to write that thought out. "I can agree with the sentiment, captain. It looks like the situation is developing by the second..." Giorno offhandedly quipped at Captain America, still reading over the bulletin with a furrowed brow.

...stuck between multiple realities...and something about Harbingers?

Are they assassins?

...are they Stand users, too?

02b84752b90f697de5578e459c64a385.png

"Hm, it wouldn't be the first time I've had to deal with something like this either, apparently."

Turning away from the bulletin, the boss adjusted his hair and sighed. Everything feels different, but strangely familiar to Giorno; having to fight against possible traitors, traveling around, fetching random artifacts for an unnamed individual. As bizarre as it may be, Giorno knew he couldn't say no. The old boss might've had some semblance of wisdom hiding behind his desperate rambling; this was a challenge. A challenge that Giorno must overcome if he wishes to walk from this fate with the Arrow intact.

His resolve would carve the path.

e51b2ebc079335d97e00c67d9bd9e8d8.png

"If we already have the first trigger, then we should move on if we want to avoid potential Harbinger's among us, then--"

"Hm?"

Giorno suddenly turned, to A2 in particular.

"...It is ridiculous."

8a2171090984df3db81a4a22f4ee77e5.png

"I didn't ask for this fate either, but it appears we have a clear goal ahead of us. For me, I believe that's the next step; achieving this goal will give us the answers we seek. And if it doesn't, then a new goal would appear from the circumstance. No matter the situation, life is seemingly built around goals. Is there any point in relishing in the fact that they might be ridiculous, bizarre or overly ambitious?"

"Those words don't mean anything. There is only a path ahead."

"Find the resolve in yourself to continue, or you wont make it past this point."

"That is...my piece of advice. Follow it, if you want."

Giorno didn't sound like he was trying to scold or "talk down" to A2. He spoke with a calm confidence, like a friend giving solid advice to another friend. Whether or not the cyborg would accept his words isn't one of Giorno's priorities. With a clear mission ahead, especially involving the Arrow, he couldn't care less if someone else here chooses not to follow along.

If they try to interfere, well, it'd be unfortunate for them.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure

CADC19_zps3pqqgh5s.png

"You've traveled to alternative universe too huh?" Cap wasn't surprised, after all in this line of work it wasn't uncommon to find yourself in another universe or two. Giorno speaking to A2 too made Cap add in her own two cents. "Our goal is to survive this place, whatever that entails. Even if there are people among us ready to strike at any moment, we can't let paranoia get the best of us."

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9
@RightStructure

The drawing came off without much trouble but the rather lengthy note appeared to be a bit too large to just pull down without damaging it or the like, considering the size of the billboard and all. While he could probably just apply a little more force, there may also be trouble lugging around such a large thing, and moreso showing it to others considering its size, but hey... It's the thought that counts, right?

On the other hand, there were plenty of faded sheets of paper just laying around the board, which might allow one to write or draw on them, assuming they had a pen or something to do so with... Actually, speaking of which, if one looked closely, it actually seemed that someone had rather hastily taped a pen to the billboard, so that could probably come in handy.​

CADC9_zpsvx5kus0s.png

"Do we have an artist among us?" Cap asked taking the pen into her hands and showed it to the rest of the group.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure

Noticing Azuma swipe the pendant away and pocket it, Blaze stepped forward and took in a breath to interject, only to be preceded by Eygon and stutter her first word. Although the knight's disrespect grated on her nerves, Blaze graciously allowed him to finish speaking before taking another crack at it...just to be interrupted by Birdie. His boisterous voice and blatant lack of etiquette was seriously getting to her, and it showed as Blaze desperately clung to the bits of composure she had left behind a stony frown and stiff posture. So long as no-one else had anything more to add, however, she would be fine.

View attachment 134132

"I know what I saw!" Blaze finally snapped, and raised her voice well above even Birdie's, "The Sol Emeralds are in a panic; panicked like they were when our dimensions nearly became one! What that tells me is the situation is dire, and we've no time to waste convincing this insolent child to cooperate!" She pointed directly at Azuma.

"Wot?! You're tellin' me we need that thing she took?! Oh Hell no, I ain't gonna let some little urchin get in the way of me gettin' out of here!" Birdie stormed to Azuma. "GIMME THAT THING YOU STOLE OR I TAKE IT BY FORCE!!!" He was NOT in the mood to deal with a child today, especially one that could ruin his posh job with the Kanzuki family!!

@MetalNova @Yang Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Otto @The Myrmidon @Takumi @LeftStructure​

• Thank You
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
"Delightfully barbaric," Dorian said, eyeing Howlett's claw. "And here I thought it was simply my fault I first mistook you for a werewolf." Pointedly, he then turned to Connor for a moment.

c5oJ0GN.png

"No one chose this, Connor," Dorian said after a moment of thought. "But we'll make the best of it, won't we? Giorno has the right of it, it seems. I must say though, I am a bit interested in meeting this apparent blonde of yours. Sounds like a bit of a firecracker."

He turned sharply back on Howlett, intrigued by the fantastical notion of a universe being swallowed whole. He raised one eyebrow in suspicion, not willing at least to appear visibly on board with such a notion being possible. "You sound like you've had quite the lifetime already. Can't say I've been called kid in some time. You must be positively ancient by comparison, hm? At least you can notice a bit of grandstanding when so often it goes blithely ignored. I for one would rather be around people with a bit of a fire in their belly. The world is too terribly dour otherwise."

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure

• Love
...They didn't know how to get to Lumiose? Oooooh, boy. He was pretty far from Kalos, wasn't he? That did make him a little nervous. Anybody could point to Lumiose City on a map, what with the giant Prism Tower right in the middle of it. This...Could be bad. Well, at least that scary-looking person didn't seem to be in his face anymore. He drew in a breath, calming himself down. Wes and Rui. Interesting names. Probably foreign. Hoenn, maybe? The only foreigners he'd met were Ash, and those Team Rocket goons by extension. This could be a valuable learning experience!

ezimba13625422308700.jpg

His nerves hadn't totally died down, but he adjusted his glasses a bit. "Nice to meet you, Rui, Wes. I'm Clemont. I-I'm the gym leader of Lumiose City, in the Kalos region." Then there was a pause, and he tacked on at the end, "...The fifth gym leader, according to the official Kalos League documentation on the subject."

Being the fifth gym leader was important. Koga, Chuck, Norman, Fantina, Clay...Those were all important people, at least insofar as he'd heard from stories and official documentations. He wasn't just 'some kid', he was some kid of...Well, at least moderate importance. He got the feeling he wasn't going to be earning Wes's respect anytime soon, though. Which was fine by him. As long as Wes didn't leave him on the side of the road to be mauled by Gourgeist or anything (and judging by the dynamics between the two, Rui certainly wouldn't let him get away with that), Clemont was more than happy.

Whether or not he shook Rui's hand back, though, depended on the position of the Eevee. Either way, he did put on a smile, already feeling a bit safer.

[ @Midnight Maiden @Crow @BLUELIGHT ]​
w9oWu1U.jpg

"Skree-ee-ee!" Buddy greets the bespectacled human as he officially arrives at the scene. Buddy, while unable to fully understand the words, seemed to understand a few of the words spoken.

"That... Eevee?"

That was how the Eevee percieved and heard the speech of the bespectacled human. Buddy simply nods in response to those words, agreeing that he was an Eevee.

Buddy seemed to love being petted by these individuals, especially since they reminded him of his home world, that is, his home world before the attack of the giant metal sky beasts. They had the scent of Pokemon on them, a scent he hadn't picked up in quite a few homesick months.

His time spent with the one he recognised as his 'green, transforming human companion' reduced this homesickness, but the feeling could never truly go away.

Buddy gladly allowed himself to be picked by the pigtails lady, rubbing his fur against her arms.

Buddy was glad that the bespectacled boy had cheered up, evolving from a prior nervous state to a more comfortable one. He of all Pokemon knew how it felt to be thrown out of home and into an alien place, after all.

Just then, a muscular woman walks into the fray. Buddy noticed that she was a little confused, and inferred that she, like most people, were asking where they were or if they knew anything about where they were.

9RjOhYp.jpg

"Skree..." Buddy shook his head, signifying a 'no' as a reply to the muscular woman.

@Lissamel @Midnight Maiden @Crow @Nater Taters
@Midnight Maiden
@Crow
@Lissamel
@bluelight crew

As Zarya approached the mysterious blue glow, she found herself in the group of...children. Or at the very most, people much younger than she was, she set her particle cannon on the floor and watched the group of youngsters introduce themselves. Feeling a bit awkard, Zarya finally decided to step forward.

"Greetings comrades, by chance, do any of you know where we are?" She asked

"Ah!" Rui squeaked after originally poking the light source, having immediately drawn her hand back as the numbness went through her, flexing her fingers and clutching her wrist briefly. "Jeez, what's up with that thing...?"

Anyhow.

tumblr_inline_n3uj92363h1sbxwvg_by_teh_zombish-db2nk03.png

"Well met," Rui replied, cheerfully, giving off a much more friendly and affable air than her counterpart. The two appeared almost as though complete opposites, what with her social and outgoing ways and his cold and withdrawn demeanor. It was odd that they were apparently travelling together, considering that fact. But even so, she continued without seeming to find this fact odd at all. Though, she did seem intrigued by the fact that he was claiming to be a gym leader. "Oh, really?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. "Wow. So you must be mainland," she mused, mostly to herself, before continuing. "Well, you must be a great trainer, to be a gym leader! We're lucky to have you around."

Wes just scoffed at that claim.

Seeming to ignore this, Rui continued, idly continuing to snuggle the Eevee in her arms as she did so. "Well, wherever we are, I don't recommend touching that blue light... Something's not right with it. When I touched it, it felt like my hand was gone," she spoke, briefly seeming more serious. To the musclewoman that had joined them, she merely shook her head. "Sorry, but we can't help on that..."

Meanwhile, Wes continued looking about, trying to find anything of importance with the help of his Quilava's flaming back.

@york @Lissamel @Crow @Nater Taters

"Delightfully barbaric," Dorian said, eyeing Howlett's claw. "And here I thought it was simply my fault I first mistook you for a werewolf." Pointedly, he then turned to Connor for a moment.

c5oJ0GN.png

"No one chose this, Connor," Dorian said after a moment of thought. "But we'll make the best of it, won't we? Giorno has the right of it, it seems. I must say though, I am a bit interested in meeting this apparent blonde of yours. Sounds like a bit of a firecracker."

He turned sharply back on Howlett, intrigued by the fantastical notion of a universe being swallowed whole. He raised one eyebrow in suspicion, not willing at least to appear visibly on board with such a notion being possible. "You sound like you've had quite the lifetime already. Can't say I've been called kid in some time. You must be positively ancient by comparison, hm? At least you can notice a bit of grandstanding when so often it goes blithely ignored. I for one would rather be around people with a bit of a fire in their belly. The world is too terribly dour otherwise."

"I've been called a real wolverine in my time, and almost as hairy." Howlett responded in turn.

Howlett35_zpsjanvpa8d.png

"I may look like a spry chicken, but I've been around long enough. Long enough to have seen what this multiverse can deal to you." The conversation once again turned rather somber. "The people who burn the brightest are usually the ones who burn out way before their time."

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure

View attachment 134132

"I know what I saw!"
Blaze finally snapped, and raised her voice well above even Birdie's, "The Sol Emeralds are in a panic; panicked like they were when our dimensions nearly became one! What that tells me is the situation is dire, and we've no time to waste convincing this insolent child to cooperate!"
She pointed directly at Azuma.

"Wot?! You're tellin' me we need that thing she took?! Oh Hell no, I ain't gonna let some little urchin get in the way of me gettin' out of here!" Birdie stormed to Azuma. "GIMME THAT THING YOU STOLE OR I TAKE IT BY FORCE!!!" He was NOT in the mood to deal with a child today, especially one that could ruin his posh job with the Kanzuki family!!

@MetalNova @Yang Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Otto @The Myrmidon @Takumi @LeftStructure

Shion moved to stand between Birdie and Azuma.

original.jpg

"The way you're approaching the situation isn't needed." he spoke, suddenly taking on a different demeanour. He hoped that things could be handled more smoothly than they were being handled now.

JD glanced at Shion and rose a brow before glancing over to Azuma.

"Hey kid, you know that shiny thing you picked up? Might help us all get out of here. Think we can borrow it for a bit? We'll give it back." he called to Azuma. It was worth a shot in his opinion, and if that didn't work he'd leave it to someone else.

@york @Otto @MetalNova

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @The Myrmidon @anybody I missed

Last edited:
Tsukiko decides to idle around and wait for something useful to start, she didn't feel like running around like a moron nor did she feel like socializing with these unknown people, too confused to to get her bearings and simply ask somebody how they got here.

Ugh, hair. Dorian looked momentarily disgusted. "And here I thought I'd escaped from the stenches of Ferelden. At least tell me you bathe on occasion, though I guess then we would run the risk of you smelling like wet dog. Has this spry chicken heard of soap?"

Perhaps to the casual observer, Dorian was being especially mean. Though he would certainly not deny such claims, he didn't feel particularly inclined to venture with someone who could not take a bit of ribbing, playful or otherwise. It depended on who the person Dorian perceived them to be, of course, but he was usually inclined to strike out with his words whenever the opportunity presented itself. He didn't want to analyze himself to any certain degree, so whether or not Dorian acted in such a manner as a bit of a shield did not matter to him one bit.

Either such comments eventually built camaraderie, or they didn't. It was the other person's loss if the latter occurred.

O9WH64B.png

Of course, Howlett seemed set on making this a serious conversation, judging by his tone. Dorian decided to laugh at the notion. "That may be so, but I'm still around, aren't I? Better to burn as bright as possible, at least then you might be memorable. Might even burn brightly enough to have the world change around you. Wouldn't that be something?"

Ugh, hair. Dorian looked momentarily disgusted. "And here I thought I'd escaped from the stenches of Ferelden. At least tell me you bathe on occasion, though I guess then we would run the risk of you smelling like wet dog. Has this spry chicken heard of soap?"

Perhaps to the casual observer, Dorian was being especially mean. Though he would certainly not deny such claims, he didn't feel particularly inclined to venture with someone who could not take a bit of ribbing, playful or otherwise. It depended on who the person Dorian perceived them to be, of course, but he was usually inclined to strike out with his words whenever the opportunity presented itself. He didn't want to analyze himself to any certain degree, so whether or not Dorian acted in such a manner as a bit of a shield did not matter to him one bit.

Either such comments eventually built camaraderie, or they didn't. It was the other person's loss if the latter occurred.

O9WH64B.png

Of course, Howlett seemed set on making this a serious conversation, judging by his tone. Dorian decided to laugh at the notion. "That may be so, but I'm still around, aren't I? Better to burn as bright as possible, at least then you might be memorable. Might even burn brightly enough to have the world change around you. Wouldn't that be something?"

Howlett34_zpseeqww54g.png

"What you think I am? Some sort of wild man? I bathe...occasionally." Better to keep the other side guessing, but the somber tune quickly returned.

Howlett23_zpsgaz1snn7.png

"Word of the wise kid. It's the world that's always out to change you. The trick is to not let, even if it's the easy way out. No matter what, you fight for who and what you believe in. " An agreement, Howlett himself had always been a trailblazer. Both in how he did things and in who decided to keep in his company. "Bright as a star. Burn any son of a bitch that stands too close."

• Love
Huntress. Alexandra Kalomoira

Alexandra moved to catch up with Kara. She nodded with a smile to the other two women.

"Hello, I am called the Huntress. Kara, I am surprised to find you in this place. I think I got here by accident. How is it you are here ?"

One thing she noticed, this Kara wasn't wearing the matching bracelet to her own.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Minerva @york

View attachment 134132

Sonic let out a sigh and placed his hands on Blaze's shoulders as he looked her in the eye.

"Okay, yeah. I know." He said with a nod before looking over to Azuma and then back to Blaze. "Just... try and maybe tone it down a bit? She's probably just as confused and lost as we are. You're not helping by blowing up like this, trust me. Think you can try and keep a level head? For me?" The hedgehog would say as he tried to crack a smile.

@Archmage Jeremiah
@MetalNova @Otto @Yun Lee

Last edited:
Azuma recognized not what made the strange bipedal cat and big man with the strange hair so mad at her, but that was fine. She was used to being yelled at without any good cause. The girl raised her hands to about stomach level, a small glow coming from her left hand before 3 tomahawks appeared in her grasp.

AnQZd48.png

"Annoying," she muttered. Azuma glanced at Birdie and Blaze with a frown, her brows furrowed in annoyance at what was to her two random people yelling at her for no reason.

Then someone else stood in front of her. He looked less like the other two. Less aggressive. Azuma stared at him for a bit, as if in a daze. She wasn't that attached to the thing anyway, but still, it was hers. Eventually, a bit of tension seemed to leave her, the girl letting the tomahawks dangle by her side and pulling out the pendant with her right hand.

"Here," she offered. Her gaze went back to Blaze and Birdie. The hand wielding her tomahawks twitched. She didn't know what they wanted, or rather why they wanted it, but she wouldn't let them take it from anyone, herself or not.

@Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Otto @The Myrmidon @Takumi @LeftStructure

Status
Not open for further replies.