• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eygon of Carim | @Left Structure
@MetalNova @Yang Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @The Myrmidon @Takumi @LeftStructure
But of course, some bloke just had to go and mock them. "Oi! Where do you get off, callin' us a sorry lot? Hangin' out with a bunch of kids, I'd say you're the one with bum luck, mate!" Speaking of, he noticed one of his snots swipe something for herself. "Hey!!" Birdie pointed an accusatory finger at Azuma. "That little guttersnipe just pilfered whatever that blue thing was!!"
Eygon's attention was arrested by a muscular fat man who lacked manners. That same description could be said about Eygon, but minus the fat part. Despite some similarities between the two, Eygon didn't like Birdie. Both of them were jerks, but they thought and acted differently. He shrugged when the street fighter commented on the pendant.

"Yeah, and what are you going to do about it? It's hers now."

"I know what I saw!" Blaze finally snapped, and raised her voice well above even Birdie's, "The Sol Emeralds are in a panic; panicked like they were when our dimensions nearly became one! What that tells me is the situation is dire, and we've no time to waste convincing this insolent child to cooperate!" She pointed directly at Azuma.
"Wot?! You're tellin' me we need that thing she took?! Oh Hell no, I ain't gonna let some little urchin get in the way of me gettin' out of here!" Birdie stormed to Azuma. "GIMME THAT THING YOU STOLE OR I TAKE IT BY FORCE!!!" He was NOT in the mood to deal with a child today, especially one that could ruin his posh job with the Kanzuki family!!
A fire burned within Eygon. Sensing danger, his subconscious took control of him once again and he immediately rushed in between Azuma and Birdie, despite having no obligation to protect her.

9PNfdFw.jpg

As Birdie charged forward, Eygon gave him a nudge with his great shield, stopping him in his tracks but not pushing him too much. The knight raised his voice and sounded genuinely pissed off.

"I made myself very clear. My allegiance remains only for as long as you don't do anything treacherous. Harming any of my acquaintances would count as betrayal. If you'd like to preserve the alliance or not get crushed, I suggest that you stand back."
Shion moved to stand between Birdie and Azuma.
"The way you're approaching the situation isn't needed." he spoke, suddenly taking on a different demeanour. He hoped that things could be handled more smoothly than they were being handled now.
Eygon was glad to see that Shion had some semblance of sense.

"Well said... for a young one."

Of course, he had to make another condescending remark. Did he seriously have to do that all the time?​
JD glanced at Shion and rose a brow before glancing over to Azuma.

"Hey kid, you know that shiny thing you picked up? Might help us all get out of here. Think we can borrow it for a bit? We'll give it back." he called to Azuma. It was worth a shot in his opinion, and if that didn't work he'd leave it to someone else.
Eygon was surprised to find out that the pendant was actually the key to getting out of this mess. He was a bit skeptical, though.
The girl raised her hands to about stomach level, a small glow coming from her left hand before 3 tomahawks appeared in her grasp.

"Annoying," she muttered. Azuma glanced at Birdie and Blaze with a frown, her brows furrowed in annoyance at what was to her two random people yelling at her for no reason.

"Here," she offered. The hand wielding her tomahawks twitched. She didn't know what they wanted, or rather why they wanted it, but she wouldn't let them take it from anyone, herself or not.
"Hmm..."

He wasn't sure of what to say. After a bit of thinking, he made a statement. His body was still facing Birdie, but he spoke to Azuma.

"Don't give it to them; they could be bluffing. However, we can't deny the possibility of that pendant being able to open the portal. I think you should hold on to it and use it to activate the portal yourself. I have a feeling they might not give it back."

Last edited:
"Ah!" Rui squeaked after originally poking the light source, having immediately drawn her hand back as the numbness went through her, flexing her fingers and clutching her wrist briefly. "Jeez, what's up with that thing...?"

Anyhow.

tumblr_inline_n3uj92363h1sbxwvg_by_teh_zombish-db2nk03.png

"Well met," Rui replied, cheerfully, giving off a much more friendly and affable air than her counterpart. The two appeared almost as though complete opposites, what with her social and outgoing ways and his cold and withdrawn demeanor. It was odd that they were apparently travelling together, considering that fact. But even so, she continued without seeming to find this fact odd at all. Though, she did seem intrigued by the fact that he was claiming to be a gym leader. "Oh, really?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. "Wow. So you must be mainland," she mused, mostly to herself, before continuing. "Well, you must be a great trainer, to be a gym leader! We're lucky to have you around."

Wes just scoffed at that claim.

Seeming to ignore this, Rui continued, idly continuing to snuggle the Eevee in her arms as she did so. "Well, wherever we are, I don't recommend touching that blue light... Something's not right with it. When I touched it, it felt like my hand was gone," she spoke, briefly seeming more serious. To the musclewoman that had joined them, she merely shook her head. "Sorry, but we can't help on that..."

Meanwhile, Wes continued looking about, trying to find anything of importance with the help of his Quilava's flaming back.

@york @Lissamel @Crow @Nater Taters
@Midnight Maiden @Lissamel @Crow @Nater Taters

Wes's search revealed little of importance sadly other than the three locations that have been previously discovered... It seemed that this area in general was quite barren, with not too much to offer for what it was worth.

It seemed that whatever there was to be found, might have already been found in the first place.

Azuma recognized not what made the strange bipedal cat and big man with the strange hair so mad at her, but that was fine. She was used to being yelled at without any good cause. The girl raised her hands to about stomach level, a small glow coming from her left hand before 3 tomahawks appeared in her grasp.

"Annoying," she muttered. Azuma glanced at Birdie and Blaze with a frown, her brows furrowed in annoyance at what was to her two random people yelling at her for no reason.

Then someone else stood in front of her. He looked less like the other two. Less aggressive. Azuma stared at him for a bit, as if in a daze. She wasn't that attached to the thing anyway, but still, it was hers. Eventually, a bit of tension seemed to leave her, the girl letting the tomahawks dangle by her side and pulling out the pendant with her right hand.

"Here," she offered. Her gaze went back to Blaze and Birdie. The hand wielding her tomahawks twitched. She didn't know what they wanted, or rather why they wanted it, but she wouldn't let them take it from anyone, herself or not.

@Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Otto @The Myrmidon @Takumi @LeftStructure

Shion glanced at Azuma over his shoulder from where he stood protectively between her and Birdie, relaxing when it seemed like a fight wouldn't break out.

JD would move to gently take the pendant from Azuma.

@MetalNova @Yang Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @The Myrmidon @Takumi @LeftStructure

Eygon's attention was arrested by a muscular fat man that lacked manners. That same description could be said about Eygon, but minus the fat part. Despite some similarities between the two, Eygon didn't like Birdie. Both of them were jerks, but they thought and acted differently. He shrugged when the street fighter commented on the pendant.

A fire burned within Eygon. Sensing danger, his subconscious took control of him once again and he immediately rushed in between Azuma and Birdie, despite having no obligation to protect her.

9PNfdFw.jpg

As Birdie charged forward, Eygon gave him a nudge with his great shield, stopping him in his tracks but not pushing him too much. The knight raised his voice and sounded genuinely pissed off.

"I made myself very clear. My allegiance remains only for as long as you don't do anything treacherous. Harming any of my acquaintances would count as betrayal. If you'd like to preserve the alliance or not get crushed, I suggest that you stand back."

Of course, he had to make another condescending remark. Did he seriously have to do that all the time?​

Eygon was surprised to find out that the pendant was actually the key to getting out of this mess. He was a bit skeptical, though.

"Hmm..."

He wasn't sure of what to say. After a bit of thinking, he made a statement. His body was still facing Birdie, but he spoke to Azuma.

"Don't give it to them; they could be bluffing. However, we can't deny the possibility of that pendant being able to open the portal. I think you should hold on to it and use it to activate the portal yourself. I have a feeling they might not give it back."

A young one? How young did Shion even look? He was practically an adult. :-|

"I'm 18, that's not all that young." he responded. He was practically an adult damnit!

As for Jason Dean, he paused, brows furrowing as he took in the Knight's appearance before him. These people just got weirder and weirder

"Either way, I don't care who does it as long as we get out of this dumb...limbo or whatever this place is. One thing I don't do though, is bluff about something that serious, especially to no kid." he replied. Jason wasn't happy to be questioned in such a way. It's not like he didn't bluff before, but that was for a different reason. He saw no benefit of bluffing to anyone here, especially no kid....no matter how weird they were.

@york @Otto @MetalNova

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @The Myrmidon @anybody I missed

Unlike most of the other people in her small group, Selene didn't seem to bothered by these new revelations. Giving Giorno a knowing smirk, Selene turned to A2.
9a92241ecaa0339a6ad82b96ded71f8c.jpg

"I have to agree with everything he said. I'd also suggest that, for your own safety, you learn basic people skills. Such as not being a, pardon my bluntness, a royal bitch and openly rude. At least have the deceit wherewithal to do it behind their backs, like most people. I'll admit, this might be the pot calling the kettle black. If you want to be an island to yourself, go right head. However, I am certain it might lead to your downfall."

It almost seemed like Selene was honestly looking out for the android. She honestly only doing it because it was basic social protocol not to let an ally you met need in someway not to fall on their own sword.

Turning to Logan, Selene looked at the man with slight malice as she turned her head back away, almost spiting her words with venom-like anger.

"Believe me, I figured out quickly I couldn't get into your or the robot's heads Quickly. Unlike what I have done to everyone else here already. I can not trust if I can't verify, yes?"

Yes Selene was admitting she had be rummaging in her group member's heads. Anything to survive, and knowledge is power.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york

Last edited:
@Takumi @LeftStructure​
"I'm 18, that's not all that young." he responded. He was practically an adult damnit!
Eygon laughed slightly. This young adult clearly didn't know what he was talking about.

"Hah. To me it is. Your age is nothing compared to mine; I stopped counting when I reached one hundred."

He thought for a moment.

DRF8dHG.jpg

"Then again, I haven't exactly lived for over a hundred years. I'm not sure if being alive as an Undead counts toward the number of years lived..."

He went back to belittling Shion.

"Opinions aside, 18 is barely the coming of age in my land of Carim. Your face still looks soft; that's why I assumed you were young. Knowing that you're only 18, it seems that I guessed correctly."

Last edited:
@Takumi @LeftStructure​

Eygon laughed slightly. This young adult clearly didn't know what he was talking about.

"Hah. To me it is. Gods know how old I am. I stopped counting after one hundred."

He thought for a moment.

DRF8dHG.jpg

"Then again, I haven't exactly lived for over a hundred years. I'm not sure if being Undead counts toward the number of years lived..."

He went back to belittling Shion.

"Opinions aside, 18 is barely the coming of age in my land of Carim. Your face still looks soft; that's why I assumed you were young. Knowing that you're only 18, it seems that I guessed correctly."

This guy really liked to be a jerk, didn't he? Though his comment about Shion's face being soft did remind the 18 year old of Nezumi, seeing it as something he would say, just maybe not as harsh or belittling.

tumblr_m50oorDVUo1r2tbm8o1_r1_250.png

"Undead. Hm, for such a long time?" he muttered, moreso to himself as he ignored the rest of Eygon's quips and picked up on any information he deemed important as he once again brushed off any insult. Strange indeed. Is that why Eygon was such a rude douche?

"I'd like to learn more of Carim, if you'd be willing to tell." he spoke.

@Otto

Once the written message was relayed, Dorian let out a sigh of satisfaction. "Ah, see? A bit of lore, a vague task set before us, and a threat to sow dissent amongst the lot of us. I feel right at home."

Though Dorian was smiling outwardly, he agreed wholeheartedly with A2. He did not choose to be part of some great magic phenomenon, even if a part of him was excited for the new potential for knowledge. At least when the sky ripped apart there had been some kind of purpose behind it. This just seemed a farce, and that Dorian was apparently here by accident brought him no comfort as an explanation. He had much greater Thedas-related tasks at hand, the most significant of those being the matter of Maevaris' disappearance.

Though there was aways the small chance she was caught up in this madness herself. Perhaps seeing this through to its conclusion would have a benefit to it, even if he had no other choice in the matter.

4r9ZRT9.png

"No doubt this 'trigger' is related to the other points of interest in this void, but as the note said, I am sure it will come to us when the time is right. Leaves less running around for us, unless some of you want to mingle, perchance...?"

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure
Seisa sighed as Selene seemed to insist that she'd taken too long lighting the lamp. What, did she want her to light it up before picking it up instead? What difference did it make? Besides, was this woman trying to turn it into a power struggle? How terribly petty.

"They say patience is a virtue, so I suppose it's not surprising you have none."

Regardless, the lamp was lit up and now she could read the piece of paper properly...

...Only for it to reveal a drawing of such poor quality under any other circumstance she'd have interpreted it as a prank. Regardless of that however, the message was clear. Her first instinct was to not trust the message, but with nothing else in the area to make do with it wasn't like there was any other reasonable choice. The blue light was a "gate," so they had to find the trigger.

The trigger was...a crude drawing of something. Was that supposed to be a necklace? A coin on a string? Regardless, with so little else in the area surely it would be recognizable on sight.

tumblr_inline_nbhsw1MI1g1s3r5n5.png

"If these 'gates' are truly time-gated, then at the very worst we can simply find it once the gate gives signs of opening. With so many people in this small place, I doubt it can go undetected anyway."

Seisa seemed more or less content with that solution, and made no sign that she was going to go manually looking for the trigger herself.

"Nothing dangerous about mingling with strangers anyway, right?"

@Atomyk @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure​
"This isn't the first time I've dealt with stuff like this." Cap responded. "But being stuck in this place with out knowing why we're here and who did this. I think the both of us can appreciate some investigation into it." As she spoke the efforts of the others illuminated the area. "Let's see what else got some light shed on it." She quipped.

And with that some information was dealt out. "Well that's something. Harbingers...sounds like not everyone in the group are looking out for our best interests."

"Bigger the crowd, the bigger the chance one of us is getting jumped." Howlett replied to Dorian. "What's the matter? Present company not to your liking?"

"Quite right," he said to Seisa with a nod. "I suppose we're akin to fish in a barrel, waiting for the lid to pop off." Not the most eloquent analogy, but they really were like fish, flopping about in confusion in this strange dimension. "And regardless if we're strangers, it seems we are being forced to work together in some capacity whatever our feelings on the matter. Better find a few you like."

It was then that one of the men who had joined the group spoke to Dorian, and he found himself appraising the man a second time over. What had he said his name was? Howlett? James? Whoever he was, he invoked the image of one Thom Rainier, or whatever he was being called now. Very hairy, he was.

Considering that thought, Dorian fought the urge to frown at Howlett.

9BqW54u.png

"Present company is made all the better by my presence, so wherever I am is certain to be the life of the party." His mouth curled into a bit of a smirk. "You do have a point about the whole business of possibly being jumped, and I see no one making a grand effort to connect with the other disparate members of our budding army, so I think I'm content here for now. How about you, though? Anyone here catch your eye? Perhaps mages make you wary? There would be no shame in it-- for all you know, I can turn people into toads. Nasty business."

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure
Howlett only chuckled at Dorian's mage comment. "Kid, last wizard I tangled with got his head chopped off by yours truly." His golden claws popped out between his knuckles before he continued.

Howlett9_zpsoygjaeqt.png

"I ain't much scared for me, it's about others here. I've already been part of a team that tried to stop the multiverse to get destroyed. I watched as a universe got swallowed whole and my..." Howlett stopped himself mid-sentence his face scrunching up even more then it already was.

Howlett24_zps2fioyuqn.png

"The fact that everyone here aren't scared shitless to be stuck in a place like this well...I guess their brains haven't processed it all yet." A small smirk came back on his face. "Or is grandstanding your way of coping with it?"

Connor looked over at him and wondered if everyone here was some sort of powerful being. " Well, I didn't exactly choose to come here, I was walking through my college campus and happen to see something strange open and then this blond woman came out of nowhere and was flying and then we kind of fell into another one of those strange things. I don't understand what happened and I may have angered said blond and she knocked me unconscious and now, god only knows where she is. I certainly didn't see her since then. Also, it looked like we can read the billboard now," Connor added, as he looked back at the area and inspected what was on it.

There seemed to be a long note which he skim read. Time gates? Triggers? Harbingers? Sentinels? What the hell was this all about? He felt like he had entered a DND game and he was ill-prepared for what was about to come. Ignoring the part about tampering, he did read one thing that sparked something. Kill. God, Karma was a bitch to him. He had helped with that word so much in the past that it didn't shock him. He never had been on the other side though, the one who was under the threat of dying.

Despite not wanting too, he decided to take the map and note off the board, if he could. It may be better to show it to everyone than having a giant crowd gather to read it. He took a deep breath, and hoped that he was making the right decision. His life could very well depend on it. He frowned and held his coat, hoping that nothing bad was going to come.

superthumb.png

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure
Along with the rest of the group, Giorno turned and peeked at the drawing and letter when it had emerged from the darkness. The style of writing didn't look the same as the letter looking for the Arrow, so Giorno chose to write that thought out. "I can agree with the sentiment, captain. It looks like the situation is developing by the second..." Giorno offhandedly quipped at Captain America, still reading over the bulletin with a furrowed brow.

...stuck between multiple realities...and something about Harbingers?

Are they assassins?

...are they Stand users, too?

02b84752b90f697de5578e459c64a385.png

"Hm, it wouldn't be the first time I've had to deal with something like this either, apparently."

Turning away from the bulletin, the boss adjusted his hair and sighed. Everything feels different, but strangely familiar to Giorno; having to fight against possible traitors, traveling around, fetching random artifacts for an unnamed individual. As bizarre as it may be, Giorno knew he couldn't say no. The old boss might've had some semblance of wisdom hiding behind his desperate rambling; this was a challenge. A challenge that Giorno must overcome if he wishes to walk from this fate with the Arrow intact.

His resolve would carve the path.

e51b2ebc079335d97e00c67d9bd9e8d8.png

"If we already have the first trigger, then we should move on if we want to avoid potential Harbinger's among us, then--"

"Hm?"

Giorno suddenly turned, to A2 in particular.

"...It is ridiculous."

8a2171090984df3db81a4a22f4ee77e5.png

"I didn't ask for this fate either, but it appears we have a clear goal ahead of us. For me, I believe that's the next step; achieving this goal will give us the answers we seek. And if it doesn't, then a new goal would appear from the circumstance. No matter the situation, life is seemingly built around goals. Is there any point in relishing in the fact that they might be ridiculous, bizarre or overly ambitious?"

"Those words don't mean anything. There is only a path ahead."

"Find the resolve in yourself to continue, or you wont make it past this point."

"That is...my piece of advice. Follow it, if you want."

Giorno didn't sound like he was trying to scold or "talk down" to A2. He spoke with a calm confidence, like a friend giving solid advice to another friend. Whether or not the cyborg would accept his words isn't one of Giorno's priorities. With a clear mission ahead, especially involving the Arrow, he couldn't care less if someone else here chooses not to follow along.

If they try to interfere, well, it'd be unfortunate for them.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure
@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9
@RightStructure

The drawing came off without much trouble but the rather lengthy note appeared to be a bit too large to just pull down without damaging it or the like, considering the size of the billboard and all. While he could probably just apply a little more force, there may also be trouble lugging around such a large thing, and moreso showing it to others considering its size, but hey... It's the thought that counts, right?

On the other hand, there were plenty of faded sheets of paper just laying around the board, which might allow one to write or draw on them, assuming they had a pen or something to do so with... Actually, speaking of which, if one looked closely, it actually seemed that someone had rather hastily taped a pen to the billboard, so that could probably come in handy.​
CADC19_zps3pqqgh5s.png

"You've traveled to alternative universe too huh?" Cap wasn't surprised, after all in this line of work it wasn't uncommon to find yourself in another universe or two. Giorno speaking to A2 too made Cap add in her own two cents. "Our goal is to survive this place, whatever that entails. Even if there are people among us ready to strike at any moment, we can't let paranoia get the best of us."

CADC9_zpsvx5kus0s.png

"Do we have an artist among us?" Cap asked taking the pen into her hands and showed it to the rest of the group.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure
"Delightfully barbaric," Dorian said, eyeing Howlett's claw. "And here I thought it was simply my fault I first mistook you for a werewolf." Pointedly, he then turned to Connor for a moment.

c5oJ0GN.png

"No one chose this, Connor," Dorian said after a moment of thought. "But we'll make the best of it, won't we? Giorno has the right of it, it seems. I must say though, I am a bit interested in meeting this apparent blonde of yours. Sounds like a bit of a firecracker."

He turned sharply back on Howlett, intrigued by the fantastical notion of a universe being swallowed whole. He raised one eyebrow in suspicion, not willing at least to appear visibly on board with such a notion being possible. "You sound like you've had quite the lifetime already. Can't say I've been called kid in some time. You must be positively ancient by comparison, hm? At least you can notice a bit of grandstanding when so often it goes blithely ignored. I for one would rather be around people with a bit of a fire in their belly. The world is too terribly dour otherwise."

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure
"I've been called a real wolverine in my time, and almost as hairy." Howlett responded in turn.

Howlett35_zpsjanvpa8d.png

"I may look like a spry chicken, but I've been around long enough. Long enough to have seen what this multiverse can deal to you." The conversation once again turned rather somber. "The people who burn the brightest are usually the ones who burn out way before their time."

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure
Ugh, hair. Dorian looked momentarily disgusted. "And here I thought I'd escaped from the stenches of Ferelden. At least tell me you bathe on occasion, though I guess then we would run the risk of you smelling like wet dog. Has this spry chicken heard of soap?"

Perhaps to the casual observer, Dorian was being especially mean. Though he would certainly not deny such claims, he didn't feel particularly inclined to venture with someone who could not take a bit of ribbing, playful or otherwise. It depended on who the person Dorian perceived them to be, of course, but he was usually inclined to strike out with his words whenever the opportunity presented itself. He didn't want to analyze himself to any certain degree, so whether or not Dorian acted in such a manner as a bit of a shield did not matter to him one bit.

Either such comments eventually built camaraderie, or they didn't. It was the other person's loss if the latter occurred.

O9WH64B.png

Of course, Howlett seemed set on making this a serious conversation, judging by his tone. Dorian decided to laugh at the notion. "That may be so, but I'm still around, aren't I? Better to burn as bright as possible, at least then you might be memorable. Might even burn brightly enough to have the world change around you. Wouldn't that be something?"

Howlett34_zpseeqww54g.png

"What you think I am? Some sort of wild man? I bathe...occasionally." Better to keep the other side guessing, but the somber tune quickly returned.

Howlett23_zpsgaz1snn7.png

"Word of the wise kid. It's the world that's always out to change you. The trick is to not let, even if it's the easy way out. No matter what, you fight for who and what you believe in. " An agreement, Howlett himself had always been a trailblazer. Both in how he did things and in who decided to keep in his company. "Bright as a star. Burn any son of a bitch that stands too close."

Unlike most of the other people in her small group, Selene didn't seem to bothered by these new revelations. Giving Giorno a knowing smirk, Selene turned to A2.
9a92241ecaa0339a6ad82b96ded71f8c.jpg

"I have to agree with everything he said. I'd also suggest that, for your own safety, you learn basic people skills. Such as not being a, pardon my bluntness, a royal bitch and openly rude. At least have the deceit wherewithal to do it behind their backs, like most people. I'll admit, this might be the pot calling the kettle black. If you want to be an island to yourself, go right head. However, I am certain it might lead to your downfall."

It almost seemed like Selene was honestly looking out for the android. She honestly only doing it because it was basic social protocol not to let an ally you met need in someway not to fall on their own sword.

Turning to Logan, Selene looked at the man with slight malice as she turned her head back away, almost spiting her words with venom-like anger.

"Believe me, I figured out quickly I couldn't get into your or the robot's heads Quickly. Unlike what I have done to everyone else here already. I can not trust if I can't verify, yes?"

Yes Selene was admitting she had be rummaging in her group member's heads. Anything to survive, and knowledge is power.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @eremi @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york

tumblr_oo9taraq7i1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Yes, I'm aware of that, and personally, I don't care. What matters is if we get progress done on returning to the little wonder worlds that we come from, quickly and efficiently. So it's a no-brainer that I'll continue with this detour until it's over, and later on, I might be more trusting once I know I can trust people. End of story."

Mostly unbothered by these statements, A2 merely replied with a standoffish attitude with nothing else to say. Definitely there was nothing at this moment that was efficient and easy for her to do, and due to her internal design, the android saw no reason for her to speak any further. All they had to go from was that drawing note and the blank pieces of paper. About to leave them be, A2 would pause momentarily, grasping the side of her head, prompting her to open up her holographic console again.

Memory File 0000_A repaired
Memory File 0914_A repaired
Report: Memory Files 9522_A & 9999_B are corrupted upon further scan results.

Action: Running File Scan in Standby Mode to allow unit to free roam as corruption is being resolved.

File Scan Progress: 11.6%

Just as A2 would grumble in annoyance to turn off the holographic display for now, she felt one of those memory files play in her head, almost like a painful reminder...

T... Thank you... Number 2... for giving meaning... to my l... ife...

No!! W... Wait! NUMBER 4!

Not wanting to hear more of this memory again, A2 internally forced this memory file to stop playing, hearing it fade out underneath the forced static. Shaking her head to move on from that thought, A2 spoke up to give some of her two cents.

"Well... whenever you guys feel like doing something productive, give me a heads up."

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @eremi @Atomyk @Josh M @york @RightStructure​

Eygon's attention was arrested by a muscular fat man that lacked manners. That same description could be said about Eygon, but minus the fat part. Despite some similarities between the two, Eygon didn't like Birdie. Both of them were jerks, but they thought and acted differently. He shrugged when the street fighter commented on the pendant.

9PNfdFw.jpg

"Hmm..."

Shion glanced at Azuma over his shoulder from where he stood protectively between her and Birdie, relaxing when it seemed like a fight wouldn't break out.

As for Jason Dean, he paused, brows furrowing as he took in the Knight's appearance before him. These people just got weirder and weirder

"Either way, I don't care who does it as long as we get out of this dumb...limbo or whatever this place is. One thing I don't do though, is bluff about something that serious, especially to no kid." he replied. Jason wasn't happy to be questioned in such a way. It's not like he didn't bluff before, but that was for a different reason. He saw no benefit of bluffing to anyone here, especially no kid....no matter how weird they were.

@york @Otto @MetalNova

Bloody Hell! You yell at one little brat, and suddenly everyone is against you! Probably because she was a cute little girl. You could get away with anything if you were one of those.

Anyway, Birdie was done with this washed-up Ren Faire actor. So, he turned to Blaze. Even though she was a strange cat thing, she seemed to know the most about getting home. "Oi, any idea what we do now that we got that pendant?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yang Lee @Takumi @Otto @thatguyinthestore @MetalNova @The Myrmidon @LeftStructure​

@Midnight Maiden
@Crow
@Lissamel
@bluelight crew

As Zarya approached the mysterious blue glow, she found herself in the group of...children. Or at the very most, people much younger than she was, she set her particle cannon on the floor and watched the group of youngsters introduce themselves. Feeling a bit awkard, Zarya finally decided to step forward.

"Greetings comrades, by chance, do any of you know where we are?" She asked
w9oWu1U.jpg

"Skree-ee-ee!" Buddy greets the bespectacled human as he officially arrives at the scene. Buddy, while unable to fully understand the words, seemed to understand a few of the words spoken.

"That... Eevee?"

That was how the Eevee percieved and heard the speech of the bespectacled human. Buddy simply nods in response to those words, agreeing that he was an Eevee.

Buddy seemed to love being petted by these individuals, especially since they reminded him of his home world, that is, his home world before the attack of the giant metal sky beasts. They had the scent of Pokemon on them, a scent he hadn't picked up in quite a few homesick months.

His time spent with the one he recognised as his 'green, transforming human companion' reduced this homesickness, but the feeling could never truly go away.

Buddy gladly allowed himself to be picked by the pigtails lady, rubbing his fur against her arms.

Buddy was glad that the bespectacled boy had cheered up, evolving from a prior nervous state to a more comfortable one. He of all Pokemon knew how it felt to be thrown out of home and into an alien place, after all.

Just then, a muscular woman walks into the fray. Buddy noticed that she was a little confused, and inferred that she, like most people, were asking where they were or if they knew anything about where they were.

9RjOhYp.jpg

"Skree..." Buddy shook his head, signifying a 'no' as a reply to the muscular woman.

@Lissamel @Midnight Maiden @Crow @Nater Taters
@Nater Taters @thatguyinthestore @Lissamel @Voidwarrior @Takumi @Midnight Maiden
@BlueLight

Wes's attempt to poke at the mysterious portal... Thing, or whatever it was didn't seem to yield any results, at least to the thing in question itself. In fact, his hand seemed to pass right through it, but oddly... As it did, the parts of his hand that actually came into object with the thing seemed to have gone numb, like they were suddenly... Not there.

Though if he were to retract his hand as a result of this, feeling returned, and his hand was all still there... Huh... How odd.

Zarya, who had just joined the others at this strange, blue, circular thing would be disappointed to find that if this was supposed to be a way out... It was closed, or at least, unresponsive to any attempts those who were around here had currently made to activate it, or mess around with it.

However, due to activity from some near the structure(s) to the left probably, the sky seemed to have lit up a bit, which made it easier for everyone to see around them... Though, unfortunately, this didn't do too much given their distance from most tangible objects, but it was enough to help lift the darkness enough to better reveal the locations of the structures to the left and right.
@Crow
@Midnight Maiden
@Lissamel
@Voidwarrior
@thatguyinthestore
@Takumi

Zarya frowned a bit when a strange creature that she guessed was one of these kid's pets seemingly answered her question. Dammit, it seemed they were all in the same boat for now.

Zarya was quite fascinated when Wes stuck his hand in the blue portal. It appeared that if this was the way out of this void, they would have to do some work to escape. Zarya sighed as steped foreward, composing herself.

"Perhaps we should head over to one of the other structures and see if we can offer any kind of help, it dosen't seem we'll make any progress here."

Zarya paused a moment, before nearly facepalming, how could she be so stupid, she completly forgot to introduce herself to this group.

"I'm sorry...In my rush to get out of here, I haven't even introduced myself. My name is Aleksandra Zaryanova, but please call me Zarya."

She smiled warmly while glancing over the entire group.
"Ah!" Rui squeaked after originally poking the light source, having immediately drawn her hand back as the numbness went through her, flexing her fingers and clutching her wrist briefly. "Jeez, what's up with that thing...?"

Anyhow.

"Well met," Rui replied, cheerfully, giving off a much more friendly and affable air than her counterpart. The two appeared almost as though complete opposites, what with her social and outgoing ways and his cold and withdrawn demeanor. It was odd that they were apparently travelling together, considering that fact. But even so, she continued without seeming to find this fact odd at all. Though, she did seem intrigued by the fact that he was claiming to be a gym leader. "Oh, really?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. "Wow. So you must be mainland," she mused, mostly to herself, before continuing. "Well, you must be a great trainer, to be a gym leader! We're lucky to have you around."

Seeming to ignore this, Rui continued, idly continuing to snuggle the Eevee in her arms as she did so. "Well, wherever we are, I don't recommend touching that blue light... Something's not right with it. When I touched it, it felt like my hand was gone," she spoke, briefly seeming more serious. To the musclewoman that had joined them, she merely shook her head. "Sorry, but we can't help on that..."

Meanwhile, Wes continued looking about, trying to find anything of importance with the help of his Quilava's flaming back.

Wes's search revealed little of importance sadly other than the three locations that have been previously discovered... It seemed that this area in general was quite barren, with not too much to offer for what it was worth.

It seemed that whatever there was to be found, might have already been found in the first place.
Mainland?

What was that supposed to mean? The only island region he could think of was Alola--And even then, 'Wes' and 'Rui' certainly did not sound Alolan. Strange. He was about to ask what exactly she had meant by that before he noticed the sky slightly coming alight, which caught his interest. He hummed, looking up, putting one hand on his hip. Two structures and a light, and among the three groups they seemed to have done...Something. "...This is probably all connected, somehow..." He mused aloud, trying to figure all of this out in some scientific way this all could be sorted out...Although Clemont was far more versed in technology and things like that than what he could only assume were ancient ruins.

Zarya, however...Half of Clemont expected his sister to rush up to her, coming down on one knee and all but begging her to marry him. Zarya had all the qualities that Bonnie was looking for: well-spoken, composed, and most importantly, extremely strong. Please, please, my brother is weak and can't take care of himself all alone in the world, and he needs a lady like you in order to protect and care for him! Clemont was embarrassed just thinking about it...The feeling soon fled, however. He missed her. He hoped she was okay. If everything went to plan, maybe he'd come back before she woke up, and he wouldn't have worried her whatsoever. He could hope.

"Sorry we can't...Really be helpful. Uh, I'm Clemont, that's Wes, and that's Rui..."

ezimba19574734935800.png

"Wait, is that a Quilava!? That's really cool! I've never seen one before!"

He wished he had his Pokemon with him. He was pretty sure Chespin would love to meet this thing.

[ @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Crow ]​

Sonic let out a sigh and placed his hands on Blaze's shoulders as he looked her in the eye.

"Okay, yeah. I know." He said with a nod before looking over to Azuma and then back to Blaze. "Just... try and maybe tone it down a bit? She's probably just as confused and lost as we are. You're not helping by blowing up like this, trust me. Think you can try and keep a level head? For me?" The hedgehog would say as he tried to crack a smile.

@Archmage Jeremiah
@MetalNova @Otto @Yun Lee

@Yang Lee @The Myrmidon @Takumi @Left Lamp

Taken off-guard, Blaze leaned back in her stance and reflexively assumed a defensive stance, albeit a stance that swiftly faltered once the feisty feline matched Sonic's gaze. Although her eyes were still wide open and alert; jittering back and forth across the blue hedgehog's features; Blaze's breathing normalized, her expression softened, and her posture loosened up, even if only slightly so. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before clasping Sonic's left hand in her right, and giving him a firm nod.

"Only for you," she added with a weak, yet reassuring smile. But sure enough, it only lasted until the moment was over.

@thatguyinthestore

Bloody Hell! You yell at one little brat, and suddenly everyone is against you! Probably because she was a cute little girl. You could get away with anything if you were one of those.

Anyway, Birdie was done with this washed-up Ren Faire actor. So, he turned to Blaze. Even though she was a strange cat thing, she seemed to know the most about getting home. "Oi, any idea what we do now that we got that pendant?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yang Lee @Takumi @Otto @thatguyinthestore @MetalNova @The Myrmidon @LeftStructure​

_Blaze 4.png

"We bring it to the dormant portal and see how it reacts," Blaze answered, appearing quite hasty to move on from the little scene she helped create for the sake of keeping progress swift, "What else? Complex problems oftentimes have simple solutions,"

@Yun Lee

@Yang Lee @Takumi @Otto @MetalNova @The Myrmidon @Left Lamp

@Crow
@Midnight Maiden
@Lissamel
@Voidwarrior
@thatguyinthestore
@Takumi

Zarya frowned a bit when a strange creature that she guessed was one of these kid's pets seemingly answered her question. Dammit, it seemed they were all in the same boat for now.

Zarya was quite fascinated when Wes stuck his hand in the blue portal. It appeared that if this was the way out of this void, they would have to do some work to escape. Zarya sighed as steped foreward, composing herself.

"Perhaps we should head over to one of the other structures and see if we can offer any kind of help, it dosen't seem we'll make any progress here."

Zarya paused a moment, before nearly facepalming, how could she be so stupid, she completly forgot to introduce herself to this group.

"I'm sorry...In my rush to get out of here, I haven't even introduced myself. My name is Aleksandra Zaryanova, but please call me Zarya."

She smiled warmly while glancing over the entire group.

Anyhow.

Mainland?

What was that supposed to mean? The only island region he could think of was Alola--And even then, 'Wes' and 'Rui' certainly did not sound Alolan. Strange. He was about to ask what exactly she had meant by that before he noticed the sky slightly coming alight, which caught his interest. He hummed, looking up, putting one hand on his hip. Two structures and a light, and among the three groups they seemed to have done...Something. "...This is probably all connected, somehow..." He mused aloud, trying to figure all of this out in some scientific way this all could be sorted out...Although Clemont was far more versed in technology and things like that than what he could only assume were ancient ruins.

Zarya, however...Half of Clemont expected his sister to rush up to her, coming down on one knee and all but begging her to marry him. Zarya had all the qualities that Bonnie was looking for: well-spoken, composed, and most importantly, extremely strong. Please, please, my brother is weak and can't take care of himself all alone in the world, and he needs a lady like you in order to protect and care for him! Clemont was embarrassed just thinking about it...The feeling soon fled, however. He missed her. He hoped she was okay. If everything went to plan, maybe he'd come back before she woke up, and he wouldn't have worried her whatsoever. He could hope.

"Sorry we can't...Really be helpful. Uh, I'm Clemont, that's Wes, and that's Rui..."

ezimba19574734935800.png

"Wait, is that a Quilava!? That's really cool! I've never seen one before!"

He wished he had his Pokemon with him. He was pretty sure Chespin would love to meet this thing.

[ @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Crow ]​

"Skree-ee-ee!" Buddy, while enjoying the comfort, slips out of the pigtails lady's arms and lands on all fours, right next to Quilava, all while they were examining the other two structures.

Buddy too, had noted the markings and makings of the other artifacts. It was crude, but somewhat understandable. The young Eevee looked at the structure with a circle and an odd shape. The circle was coloured in, but the odd shape wasn't. That odd contraption thing was coloured in too...

... so what if the empty, uncoloured space was literal nothingness, as opposed to a funny shape?

Buddy knew what to find.​

"Skree-ee-ee!" Buddy then proceeds to dash towards another group of individuals, whose prominent and most distinct membere including a blue, anthropomorphic hedgehog and a pink-hued cat.

It seems that something caught his eye.​

Azuma only looked at Eygon as though to say 'I told you so.' She didn't seem condescending though so much as just passive or tired. Then she looked back at the pendant.

Well at least the bench didn't break. Yet.

"I like birds more," Azuma interjected, not quite getting what they were actually talking about before suddenly a whole crowd of people seemed to appear.

kMhByGM.png

"Lamp," Azuma said, pointing up at the lamp next to the bench. She was still looking at the pendant, but the girl didn't feel like pointing that out to the rest. If everyone gathered around it with her, that'd just be annoying. One or two people was plenty. No need for more.

She didn't really appear to note the fact she was talking to anthropomorphic animals. Whether she didn't care or just hadn't noticed somehow was yet to be seen.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @The Myrmidon[/color]​

@MetalNova

In the meantime, the pendant that Azuma had decided to take a look at was, considerably easier to see with the lamp's glass having been cleaned off.

cmwQKjN.png

While on the surface, it seemed like a harmless pendant... It was quite intricately decorated, with materials that one might think would be fit for royalty. Perhaps it was someone's lost trinket? A valuable one at that, considering how much the blue gem on it seemed to sparkle and shine.

However, looking closer, it seemed that it wasn't just a result of the lamp posts light either. In fact, a strange blue glow appeared to be emanating from the gem itself, something quite anomalous for a mere piece of jewelry alone, really... But what else could it possibly be? And more importantly, why would someone just... Leave it here?

Taken off-guard, Blaze leaned back in her stance and reflexively assumed a defensive stance, albeit a stance that swiftly faltered once the feisty feline matched Sonic's gaze. Although her eyes were still wide open and alert; jittering back and forth across the blue hedgehog's features; Blaze's breathing normalized, her expression softened, and her posture loosened up, even if only slightly so. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before clasping Sonic's left hand in her right, and giving him a firm nod.

"Only for you," she added with a weak, yet reassuring smile. But sure enough, it only lasted until the moment was over.

@thatguyinthestore

View attachment 134173

"We bring it to the dormant portal and see how it reacts," Blaze answered, appearing quite hasty to move on from the little scene she helped create for the sake of keeping progress swift, "What else? Complex problems oftentimes have simple solutions,"

@Yun Lee

RZFHosk.jpg

"Skree-ee-ee!" The young Eevee seemed to point to a glowing pendant this other group, particularly the one the one-eyed lady was holding, were in possession of.

This other group seemed to be prepared to solve this. Buddy could ask his green human friend for help. Green human friend could turn into lightning Crabrawler and grey Croagunk, both of which were very intelligent and could solve technical difficulties of this calibre in mere seconds.

But the group seemed to have a good handle on things, for now. They haven't exactly done anything yet.

Hopefully nothing explodes.

Current Group:
@Nater Taters @Midnight Maiden @Lissamel @Crow

Pendant Group:
@MetalNova @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @The Myrmidon

Reactions: Takumi and Gands

@york @Otto @MetalNova

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @The Myrmidon @anybody I missed

9PNfdFw.jpg

"Hmm..."

Azuma paused for a moment when Eygon spoke. It was true. She didn't know any of these people, so she had no reason to trust them. The only reason she'd even considered passing the pendant was because her attachment to it was only superficial. Azuma had only thought it looked nice, so she took it. Other than that, it meant nothing to her.

Still. From what she could gather they just wanted to bring it to the bright light over there. Then she could just do it herself. Whoever these guys were didn't need to get involved.

Azuma shook her head at JD, beginning to march away from the group and towards the portal, pendant in hand.

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @The Myrmidon

Azuma paused for a moment when Eygon spoke. It was true. She didn't know any of these people, so she had no reason to trust them. The only reason she'd even considered passing the pendant was because her attachment to it was only superficial. Azuma had only thought it looked nice, so she took it. Other than that, it meant nothing to her.

Still. From what she could gather they just wanted to bring it to the bright light over there. Then she could just do it herself. Whoever these guys were didn't need to get involved.

Azuma shook her head at JD, beginning to march away from the group and towards the portal, pendant in hand.

@Crow @Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @The Myrmidon

Buddy follows the girl, curious to see what would occur soon. That pendant had to be the key, but was the targeted artifact the keyhole?

@york

Eygon of Carim | @Left
@york @Takumi @MetalNova
This guy really liked to be a jerk, didn't he? Though his comment about Shion's face being soft did remind the 18 year old of Nezumi, seeing it as something he would say, just maybe not as harsh or belittling.

"Undead. Hm, for such a long time?" he muttered, moreso to himself as he ignored the rest of Eygon's quips and picked up on any information he deemed important as he once again brushed off any insult. Strange indeed. Is that why Eygon was such a rude douche?

"I'd like to learn more of Carim, if you'd be willing to tell." he spoke.
The Carim knight wasn't expecting to have his land inquired about. He didn't think anybody cared.

"Well...I doubt you would understand much of it so I'll keep it short. Carim is a land of clerics and Miracles. Hold on, I know what you're thinking. Miracles aren't what you think they are. Think of them as a different form of Sorcery."

There was a pause.

"Wait... do you even know what Sorcery is?"

He sighed. It would be difficult explaining things coherently to people who are from different worlds. The ability to heal someone with a talisman might sound unbelievable or ridiculous to Shion. Eygon would have to write an essay in order to explain things clearly.​
Noticing Azuma walking towards the portal, he followed. He stopped for a moment to look at Shion.

"I would explain in more detail, but I don't want to tarry here for much longer. Perhaps another time, if we meet again."

Surprisingly, Eygon didn't insult anyone. At least, not on purpose.

Last edited:

JD simply shrugged and stuffed his hands in his pocket and followed along. If that portal was opened and they got out of here, great. Maybe they'd end up in a nice sunny place like Miami or California.

He heard something, and looked down at what looked like a fluffy little brown fox following the girl.

Who lost their pet?

Eygon of Carim | @Left
@york @Takumi @MetalNova

The Carim knight wasn't expecting to have his land inquired about. He didn't think anybody cared.

"Well...I doubt you would understand much of it so I'll keep it short. Carim is a land of clerics and Miracles. Hold on, I know what you're thinking. Miracles aren't what you think they are. Think of them as a different form of Sorcery."

There was a pause.

"Wait... do you even know what Sorcery is?"

He sighed. It would be difficult explaining things coherently to people who are from different worlds. The ability to heal someone with a talisman might sound unbelievable or ridiculous to Shion. Eygon would have to write an essay in order to explain things clearly.​

Noticing Azuma walking towards the portal, he followed. He stopped for a moment to look at Shion.

"I would explain in more detail, but I don't want to tarry here for much longer. Perhaps another time, if we meet again."

Surprisingly, Eygon didn't insult anyone. At least, not on purpose.

"I know of sorcery in the fictional sense, as in something similar to acts of magic and the like." Shion replied. Nodding when Eygon brought up possibly telling him more, Shion was at least glad he found an instance where he wasn't being jabbed at constantly.

"Maybe I can tell you about my home too, if you'd be interested at all." he offered, though he headed towards the portal as well he didn't say anything further on the matter.

If Eygon wanted to talk more on the way there, then Shion wouldn't mind.

@york @Otto @MetalNova

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @The Myrmidon @Crow @anybody I missed

@thatguyinthestore

View attachment 134173

@Yun Lee

"Thanks Blaze. It means a lot." Sonic said with a nod and a smile. After their little exchange, Sonic would head back to the group before clasping his hands together. "So do we have a plan on opening this portal yet? Because this went from sorta creepy to just plain boring." One might notice that Sonic had his arms crossed and was now tapping his foot impatiently. If there's one thing Sonic hated, it was being bored.

@Yun Lee

@Yang Lee @Takumi @Otto @MetalNova @The Myrmidon @Archmage Jeremiah @Left Lamp

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takumi

@thatguyinthestore

View attachment 134173

@Yun Lee

"Thanks Blaze. It means a lot." Sonic said with a nod and a smile. After their little exchange, Sonic would head back to the group before clasping his hands together. "So do we have a plan on opening this portal yet? Because this went from sorta creepy to just plain boring." One might notice that Sonic had his arms crossed and was now tapping his foot impatiently. If there's one thing Sonic hated, it was being bored.

@Yun Lee

Taking note of everyone moving on, Birdie looked over to Noembelu and her group. "Oi, Noembelu! We found a way out!" He then made his way to the portal, ready to finally get out of here.

Noembelu looked at the girls she was with. "Looks like we should get going." Either way, with or without, Noembelu went to the portal as well.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yang Lee @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Otto @MetalNova @The Myrmidon @Left Structure

@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

kmCbvRa.png

"Chimichangas? Haven't tasted those before," Ben comments, "maybe I'll suggest it as a new Smoothie flavour to Mr Smoothy's the next time I see 'em. The Lamb and Sardine Smoothie's kind of getting a little old for me these days, ever since they put it on the regular menu."

Sidon approaches Ben with enquiries.

"Well," Ben explains, showing Sidon his watch-like device, "my Omnitrix over here turns me into all kinds of aliens. That light that scanned you... scanned your DNA... wait, you're not getting any of this, are you?"

Ben tries to simplify his words in terms Sidon might better understand.

"The Omnitrix can turn me into a lot of aliens. When the Omnitrix scanned you with that light, your kind is now part of the lot of aliens I can turn into... it kind of does it whenever it feels like it. Wait, what kind of alien are you, anyways?"

@Gwazi Magnum @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"I see." Sidon thought about that for a while, then voiced his opinions.

"That's actually really great!" Sidon praised Ben's Omnitrix for having such an awesome power. "Would you show us how it works?"

@Crow @Mason Moretti @Gwazi Magnum @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Taking note of everyone moving on, Birdie looked over to Noembelu and her group. "Oi, Noembelu! We found a way out!" He then made his way to the portal, ready to finally get out of here.

Noembelu looked at the girls she was with. "Looks like we should get going." Either way, with or without, Noembelu went to the portal as well.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yang Lee @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Otto @MetalNova @The Myrmidon @Left Structure

@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands
Rosa nodded. "We should get going. We need to find our way back to our homes." She turned to Kara and The Huntress. "Are you all coming along?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands

@Yun Lee

With a relaxed smirk, Blaze knocked Sonic on the shoulder.

_Blaze 14.png

"Don't tell me you zoned out by looking at me for too long," she remarked, then explained "We're headed back to the Genesis Portal to see if we can open it with that blue gem,"

*le short post for interaction*

@thatguyinthestore

@Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Takumi @Otto @MetalNova @The Myrmidon @Left Lamp

Status
Not open for further replies.