• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Heh, no problem, Blaze and, uh, Sol Emeralds," Johnny shot back with a nod of his own head, "Though I'd say we're even since you actually seem to know what's going on with this magic stuff. Me, I'm just used to breaking into stuff and bad guys always do stuff like having structures or puzzles open doors."

maxresdefault.jpg

Cage cocked a brow at the blue creature before smirking with a nod. Seemed like he was some sort of speedster guy along with a cocky attitude to counter Blaze's. For some reason, Johnny was feeling a weird sense of deja vu from the two of them.

"Nice to meet ya, kid. Name's Johnny Cage, and you definitely don't want to miss a party when I'm around," He then looked between the two of them with a curious expression, "So are you a cat like her or something? Actually, now that I think about it, where in the realms are you two from?"

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @anyone else

Sonic cocked a brow and smirked ever so slightly whenever Cage pointed out that he was the 'life of the party.'

"Is that so? Well, guess that Blaze when I are lucky that you're with us then, Johnny." Sonic said in a tone that was hard to differentiate from a sarcastic one or a genuine tone. Knowing Sonic, it could have been either one.

Sonic would jump in the air mid run before turning around and walking alongside Blaze and Johnny.
"Also, I'm a hedgehog." Sonic said to Johnny, slowing down his pace to match Blaze's and Johnny's. "So... why are we checking out these ruins again?" While Sonic loved adventure, and possible danger, as much as the next guy, he still wanted some clarification so he'd know what to do once they arrived at their destination.

@Archmage Jeremiah @The Myrmidon @Yun Lee @Yang Lee

Prologue:
Last Breaths in the Wild

The darkest age in Hyrule's history was about to come to a close. As she stood atop her mighty Divine Beast, Vah Ruta, Mipha gazed down across the landscape below. To her right she saw her kingdom. She knew that her brother was there, standing guard, taking good care of the Zora people. She trusted her brother, yet still she worried.

Not for Prince Sidon of the Zora, but for the Hylian Champion Link. She shifted her gaze towards Hyrule Castle. She may not have been able to see him with her own eyes, but she knew Link would soon head into the castle and take on the Calamity Ganon. She offered a quick prayer to the goddesses, then set a hand on the Divine Beast her spirit stood upon.

mipha_icon_by_skiyoshi-db2lwoz.png

"Link, it is time to fight Calamity Ganon. Vah Ruta and I are here for you. We shall help in your fight, and I hope that my grace shall keep you protected no matter what may come. Link..."

"I love you," she wished to add, but kept in her own heart, "so please come out of this fight alive. Your courage is strong. Just don't let it blind your path."

Back at Zora's Domain, Sidon would stand on the bridge leading to Zora's Domain, along with the other Zoras, staring in the direction of Hyrule Castle as well.

latest

"Go for it, Link! We are all rooting for you!" Sidon would yell out into the rain as he and the other Zoras would cheer out for Link.

Maybe except Muzu, who offered a silent prayer instead.​

Standing before Lady Impa of Kakariko Village, Champian Link would declare he had freed the Divine Beasts, weakening Ganon. A look of hope glimmered in the elder's eyes as she looked upon the lad, urging him to finish his mission once and for all.

"Though Ganon's power is weak, I do not know how much longer the princess will be able to hold out. You should have everything you need, Link. The princess... our Zelda... I leave her life in your hands."

Pdi7Alc.jpg

"I won't fail," Link replied, his voice strong and full of resolve. The old woman would nod in reply, seeming confident in the boy, but worried all the same.

"Even with the blessings of the Divine Beasts on your side, you must be careful. Calamity Ganon will be well protected. Be prepared for anything!"

Nodding, Link departed from the woman's home, making his made his way out into the world after mounting his horse. He started on the path for Hyrule Castle, cracking his companions reins with a spirited vigor. The sooner he made it to the castle and stopped Ganon, the sooner he could free the princess-- no, everyone.

The cool winds of night tossed Link's sandy blond hair back as he felt his horse gallop down the dirt path, his hooves kicking up dirt. Other than the heavy breathing of his horse, the champion would hear nothing but the sounds of crickets chirping in the wide open fields.

His journey would take him over Kakariko Bridge, past Dueling Peaks Stable, over Big Twin Bridge, and finally past Dueling Peaks. When he would reach a wide open field and finally be able to see Hyrule Castle in the distance, however, things changed.

His blue eyes narrowing, the champion found himself distracted by a rather familiar, yet frustrating sight he would often see in Hyrule: the blood moon. As it began to rise in the sky, his eyes drifted from his path. Unfocused, he wouldn't realize his horse was about to jolt upward and whinny in distress. Before Link could even try to sooth him, the horse would toss Link off its back. The boy tumbled onto the ground afterwards, grunting as he would reach up to wipe some dirt off his face.

What just happened?

Standing up, the hero drew his Master Sword from his back, quietly searching through the darkness for a threat in the distance.

Unfortunately, a threat would never present itself.

Instead, Link would find himself stricken with a nauseatingly overwhelming dizziness. He groaned, reaching up to touch the side of his head, unable to comprehend what was causing this. He wouldn't stop the sensation and eventually his vision would fade to darkness as he fell unconscious.​

The sight of the blood moon worried Mipha, but she knew that Link had survived many blood moons before. She had watched Link fight hundreds of Calamity Ganon's forces. She felt confident in his abilities.

However, this night was different from the others. The blood moon did not simply respawn monsters and disappear. The moon held its eerie red glow for much longer than a normal night.

Suddenly, Mipha was shocked to find no more presence of Link's spirit. As hard as her heart searched, she found no sign of Link. The Hylian Champion had vanished, and this has truly struck fear into her heart. The hero could not disappear once again.

"Vah Ruta, charge!" Mipha commanded the beast in the direction of the missing Link. The Divine Beast began groaning and producing it's trumpet call. Step by step, the beast moved forward. Eventually, by miracle of Shiekah technology, it climbed down from its mountaintop perch. Vah Ruta began travelling west, towards Hyrule Castle, no doubt drawing the attention of the Zora Prince gazing upon the castle.

The beast charged and charged, pointed towards Hyrule Castle, yet once they became close its pilot vanished. From Mipha's view, the world had gone dark.​

As Sidon stared in anticipation towards the castle, he caught notice of the Divine Beast through the heavy rain, which was making its way towards the castle.

"Is that the Divine Beast Vah Ruta?" "Is it heading for the castle?" "What's going on?" The various murmurs overwhelm the crowd, and Sidon had grown worried for Link, as he had no idea on what was happening. To investigate this, Sidon dived from top of the bridge down all the way to the lake below it, and once done so, he started to swim at an accelerating rate, racing towards Hyrule.

"I'm coming to aid you, Link!"

And as he drew closer and closer, Sidon eventually blacks out too.​

Sometime later, Link would awaken. Surrounded by the blackness and disoriented, the boy would stumble to his feet with a look of confusion on his face. Unsure where he was, it would take him a moment to remember where he had been before blacking out; the blond had been on his way to Hyrule Castle to take on Calamity Ganon.

But this place didn't look like the castle. No, this place didn't even look like anywhere in Hyrule at all. So what what was going on exactly?

The first thought that came to Link's mind was that Ganon had something to do with this. Perhaps this place was an illusion created by his enemy, a last resort to prevent Link from stopping him.

While that thought made sense, one thing was out of place: the people around him. He saw other individuals who didn't look like minions of Ganon or even Hyrulians.

Something was very wrong. Although Link didn't know what it was, he intended to find out. He needed to get back home and finish his duty.​

When Sidon came to, all he saw was darkness, but not the kind of darkness he knew, but some kind of dark space.

Getting up, he looked around, and saw a couple of other people, weirdly varied from what he saw, that had apparently made their way somehow. One person he took note of was Link, who he had not expected. Excited, he ran up to him, and grabbed him by his hand to shake.

"Link! It's great to see you! How goes your journey?!" Sidon was overly ecstatic, despite their current location.​

Sidon's naturally excited voice roused Mipha from the black void of unconsciousness. As she rose to wakefulness, she noticed an odd sensation. A sensation she had not felt for over a century had resurfaced. Smooth scales covered her body, a body which once more held flesh and blood, and delivered the sense of touch to her consciousness. She could feel reality once more, whatever reality this dark space brought.

Once more, by some miracle, she had returned to life.

"Sidon... Link..."

Her voice was hoarse, unused for such a long time. Yet still, through cracking and softness, the sweet cadence of her voice poured through, "This is most certainly a joyous occasion. I have returned to life, and you both remain alive. The goddesses have given us another chance, but..."

Mipha groped around in the darkness while her eyes adjusted. To her surprise, her hands found the cool metal of the Lightscale Trident. She used it as a staff to pull herself to her feet and have a look around, noticing the three structures surrounding them.

"...it seems as if we are not in Hyrule anymore. We must find a way home."

Collab With @Klutzy Ninja Kitty and @Bomb
[/hr]
"M-Mipha?" Sidon was surprised to see Mipha, his sister, alive again. Sidon grabbed Mipha by the hand first, then overjoyed at that fact that he knows it's not an illusion, hugged her.

"It's great to see you again, Mipha!" Sidon had a few tears rolling down his face.
Scan Complete.

A greenish-yellow light flashed over Sidon and Mipha while an automated voice spoke those words. These were the first words that the trio would hear. When they turned to the source of the voice, they would notice that the light and voice originated from a watch-like construct.

The one who wielded it - Ben Tennyson.

"New alien huh? Sweet! Wonder what this guy can do- but now's not a good time. Oh, speaking of time," Ben turns to Deadpool, "it's 2:15pm, back at my home anyways. We're dealing with time-related issues so I doubt this is accurate."

Ben would approach Sidon, Mipha and the Hero Link.

IvYU1Y1.jpg

"Sorry if that startled you. The Omnitrix tends to do that a lot these days... gets a little annoying sometimes," Ben says to the trio, before preparing to shake their hands. "My name's Ben, Ben Tennyson."

Interactions:

@Gwazi Magnum @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
When Sidon noticed the light that scanned them, Sidon released Mipha from his embrace, and looked behind him to see Ben Tennyson.

"If I may ask, what was that light? And what is this Omnitrix you speak of?" he asked Ben, not knowing what it does.

@Crow

Deadpool simply slapped his hand against Ben's shoulder before stating "You can call me Deadpool kid".

Though the crowd seemed to be growing, as the others were quickly getting distracted by the others appearing. A lot of people to make an impression on. He approached some of the others, and when Ben mentioned the time Deadpool looked at his own invisible watch and said "And in my time it's half past butt fuck nowhere, and several hours past chimichanga time".

And then turning his attention to the new comers he fake blused before exclaiming "Aw shucks! Are we building a fan club!? Please, no pictures! Actually, take all the pictures!".

@Crow @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"M-Mipha?" Sidon was surprised to see Mipha, his sister, alive again. Sidon grabbed Mipha by the hand first, then overjoyed at that fact that he knows it's not an illusion, hugged her.

"It's great to see you again, Mipha!" Sidon had a few tears rolling down his face.

When Sidon noticed the light that scanned them, Sidon released Mipha from his embrace, and looked behind him to see Ben Tennyson.

"If I may ask, what was that light? And what is this Omnitrix you speak of?" he asked Ben, not knowing what it does.

@Crow
kmCbvRa.png

"Chimichangas? Haven't tasted those before," Ben comments, "maybe I'll suggest it as a new Smoothie flavour to Mr Smoothy's the next time I see 'em. The Lamb and Sardine Smoothie's kind of getting a little old for me these days, ever since they put it on the regular menu."

Sidon approaches Ben with enquiries.

"Well," Ben explains, showing Sidon his watch-like device, "my Omnitrix over here turns me into all kinds of aliens. That light that scanned you... scanned your DNA... wait, you're not getting any of this, are you?"

Ben tries to simplify his words in terms Sidon might better understand.

"The Omnitrix can turn me into a lot of aliens. When the Omnitrix scanned you with that light, your kind is now part of the lot of aliens I can turn into... it kind of does it whenever it feels like it. Wait, what kind of alien are you, anyways?"

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gands
Eygon of Carim @Left Place
@MetalNova @Takumi

Eygon stopped cleaning the lamp and looked over his shoulder.

"...Do you seriously think I'm that clumsy?"

The bench made creaking noises. He quickly stepped off of the bench and turned around.

"..."

Luckily, he had finished removing the dust from the lamp when he stepped off of the bench. If he stands on that bench for any longer, it might break down.

Azuma seemed to be examining the pendant. Before he could inquire about it, Shion approached. Eygon spoke to the young adult in his typical condescending manner.

"You've decided to leave the herd, have you? How very quaint. Here I was thinking that you were all worthless sheep..."

By, 'herd', he was referring to the clusters of people at the other locations of interest. Eygon didn't notice that Shion was a new arrival, however. Shion had chosen to investigate the left structures before going elsewhere, effectively invalidating Eygon's hasty assumption.

The young man paused as he was spoken to, slowly turning to face where he was being addressed from.

"A sheep?" Shion frowned as he looked up at the knight. He didn't like this man's tone towards him, having heard a similar tone too often when he was in West Block and had run into some people working for No. 6 two years ago.

662503.jpg

"If we're a flock of sheep, what exactly does that make you? Why compare us to sheep, specifically?" he asked, rather curious and interested in the man's response. Calling them sheep was a rather strange thing. Yet, he was sure he could easily see the other's point.

@york @Otto @MetalNova

-----------

"So you are a cat?" Johnny responded with a smile before nodding, glad to have some sort of answer for what exactly she was, "Anyways, like I said, name's Johnny Cage, kid." He then turned thoughtful for a moment before scowling, "Where two worlds collapsed, huh...? Sounds like Mortal Kombat isn't just limited to Earthrealm and Outworld, and it can go a lot worse than what happened there..." Sometimes, the martial artist really felt his age catching up with him, and the times he remembered the tournament from over twenty years beforehand was when he felt the most ancient. To think that he had been a guardian for that long, that Liu Kang and Kitana had been wraiths all that time... that he had met Sonya then instead of now when their marriage was coming back together.

After a sigh of exhaustion, the actor went back to smiling that cheesy grin of his as he began to walk towards the structure on the left, waving a hand for Blaze and the others to follow, "Come on, lets forget the portal for a little bit. Not like it's going to open if we just sit on our ass around it."

@Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @The Myrmidon @Lissamel @Light Crew​

JD sighed and decided to follow, for now. He kept some distance from Johnny, Blaze, and Sonic. He stuffed his hands in his pocket and chuckled as a thought came to his mind.

Was this a punishment? To be stuck here with people he didn't want to be with or know? Was this whatever being was up there's cruel way of saying fuck you by trying to make him suffer more than he had? What would be the point of that? He already lost everything he cared for!

Stopping himself from thinking too hard about it, he shook his head lightly. Now wasn't the time.

@york @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Archmage Jeremiah @Voidwarrior @The Myrmidon

Blaze nodded, and followed close behind Johnny as he strolled towards the leftmost structure.

View attachment 134032

"Well I must say, it's good to meet someone so proactive as you, Johnny Cage. With your help, we should make it out of this mess in no time at all. The Sol Emeralds and I thank you," she said with a respectful bow of her head. Turning the other way and raising her voice, she shouted "Sonic, I'm leaving to investigate the nearby ruins! Stay safe!"

@The Myrmidon @york @thatguyinthestore

@Yang Lee @Yun Lee @Lissamel @Voidwarrior @Takumi @Blue_Light​

Sonic's ears suddenly perked up upon the mention of the ruins. He was honestly getting awfully bored at this point. Standing in an endless void with virtually nothing to do does get tedious after a bit, after all.

"Hey sorry to cut things short guys, but I'm getting bored just standing here and talking. You two can come with, if ya want." Sonic would look down at Wheatley and shrug. "Well I mean it's not like you don't really have a choice in the matter, little guy." Sonic would run over to Blaze and Johnny after saying this, managing to catch up with the duo in a matter of seconds.

SonicRunning3.gif

"You really thought that I'd miss an invitation to party like this?" The blue rodent mused before looking up at Johnny with a slight brow quirk. "Oh and I see you've been making some friends." Sonic said before facing Johnny as he continued to run backwards. "Name's Sonic!" He said with a grin as he extended a hand to the actor.

@The Myrmidon @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @anyoneelse

"Heh, no problem, Blaze and, uh, Sol Emeralds," Johnny shot back with a nod of his own head, "Though I'd say we're even since you actually seem to know what's going on with this magic stuff. Me, I'm just used to breaking into stuff and bad guys always do stuff like having structures or puzzles open doors."

maxresdefault.jpg

Cage cocked a brow at the blue creature before smirking with a nod. Seemed like he was some sort of speedster guy along with a cocky attitude to counter Blaze's. For some reason, Johnny was feeling a weird sense of deja vu from the two of them.

"Nice to meet ya, kid. Name's Johnny Cage, and you definitely don't want to miss a party when I'm around," He then looked between the two of them with a curious expression, "So are you a cat like her or something? Actually, now that I think about it, where in the realms are you two from?"

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @anyone else

Sonic cocked a brow and smirked ever so slightly whenever Cage pointed out that he was the 'life of the party.'

"Is that so? Well, guess that Blaze when I are lucky that you're with us then, Johnny." Sonic said in a tone that was hard to differentiate from a sarcastic one or a genuine tone. Knowing Sonic, it could have been either one.

Sonic would jump in the air mid run before turning around and walking alongside Blaze and Johnny.
"Also, I'm a hedgehog." Sonic said to Johnny, slowing down his pace to match Blaze's and Johnny's. "So... why are we checking out these ruins again?" While Sonic loved adventure, and possible danger, as much as the next guy, he still wanted some clarification so he'd know what to do once they arrived at their destination.

Birdie sighed, finding himself growing irritated at the lack of food that the robot was providing. "Ugh, waste of my time! I shoulda let the, uh...him kick ya around!" Either way, Birdie tied Wheatley to his chain in order to carry him around. "Anywho, name's Birdie," he said, shaking Sonic's hand, very cool about talking to a blue hedgehog for some reason. "I'm jn charge of gettin' her home." He pointed to Noembelu, off with Kara and Rosa. "Huh. Looks like she made some friends. Makes my job easier."

Street-Fighter-5-Birdie-combs-hair.jpg

"We goin' to some ruins, then?" Birdie asked, bringing poor Wheatley along whether the robot liked it or not. "They better have some food there or I'll be more cross than I already am."
@Yang Lee @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @The Myrmidon

tumblr_inline_nbhtqfeUEn1s3r5n5.png

"I certainly hope not."

Seisa turned her head for a moment while still holding the lamp.

"I believe in your ability to judge others' character."

She didn't seem too interested in actually asserting her trustworthiness, or lack thereof. Though at least she didn't seem combative or anything.

While Seisa hardly minded being ignored given she'd already done the same to them earlier, she didn't exactly want fire thrown anywhere near her direction by some unknown when she was already lighting it herself.

tumblr_inline_nbhto7tTwO1s3r5n5.png

"Thank you for your assistance, though it is completely unnecessary at this point."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @penguin055 @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure​
"Vailed points aside, You are wrong. Trust is only for oneself in events like theses. "

Selene's honest cut into the air like knife into butter. Not looking at the you mob boss, Selene casually leered back to him.

"If you honestly think you can trust anyone here, you're either a naïve fool, or just honorable to a fault. I'm going to guess latter than the former."

The Black Queen stood up, wrapping her cloak around herself, she stared at the two stand users. Smirking, Selene quickly entered and exited the young man's mind. For brief second, Selene was caught off guard. She found something in his mind that in all honest worried her. However, no time for that.

"Don Giorno Giovanna, is it? At your age? As Italy is one of my oldest stomping grounds, this intrigues me. Either the Italian are desperate, or my gut feeling is correct. You're just that powerful."

Selene could feel the power of this one as well. Challenging like, Selene looked at the girl.

"Unnecessary? If you're as powerful as think you are, than prove that you don't need my help next time. You took too much time, so I stepped in."

These people had to learn at some point what Selene knew from the start. Survival was a game, and Selene was the Queen of survival.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @penguin055 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure​

"Is that true?"

4a175f955188b3102f4198c7f26b6c57.png

Giorno didn't seem to exactly disagree with Selene's philosophy. He'd be hypocritical to proclaim trust as the righteous path after refusing to even tell his name to the group before asking them questions. Three years as a powerful gang boss didn't make Giorno completely averse to Diavolo's overly cautious attitude.

"...well, to give trust is to place stock in those you don't know. Wouldn't it be better to know your allies before they become your enemies?"

"...and know your enemies before they act like they're your allies?"

...but something in his blood doesn't let him feel that same kind of desperation that man felt, or the same kind of fear he had about being discovered. Which is why Giorno didn't seem to flinch when Selene probed his mind and told him his own name.

So I was right. She has some kind of 'ability'.

"You would be correct."

"My name is Giorno Giovanna..."

12951eca4052a33eb3e21980fa50ff5a.png

"...and I think it was a mixture of both."

Giorno proclaimed his name as if it had some weight to it. The boss knew it did, for those who knew what he was capable of; just as Seisa had said, Giorno can read people. Even an outward appearance of utter power doesn't mask a brief moment of fear. If Selene did what Giorno thinks she did, then she probably already knew that about him.

No surprises.

@Josh M @penguin055 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure​

seeing pretty much nothing to do except socialize, she decides to simply sit down and meditate near the source of the glowing, deciding to stay calm and collected. Attempting to think of possible ways to get out of this unknown realm. however, with all the people and the unusual place. she finds that pointless. and simply stands back up and walks to the seemingly wooden structure, deciding to check if there's anything good there.

"No problem, kid - besides, Blaze there is helping me out by figuring out this magic stuff, so best I brighten up our days to make us even, right?" The actor responded as he checked his sunglasses quickly to make sure they weren't sliding off. For a moment, he thought of slipping them off with how dark things were. He wasn't a young man anymore, and he had a feeling his eye sight was starting to go... Nah, better to keep looking good with them and a smile.

"So a magic cat, a blue hedgehog, and an washed up action star walk into an abyss..." He let the joke hang without a punchline, instead moving on to Sonic's question. "Simple, Sonic - that portal needs to be opened, and given a few years of experience dealing with guys who opened doors with levers and such, I'm willing to place my money on these ruins being the key to opening the door," Cage pointed a thumb down at Blaze with a smirk, "And if so, then your friend here's the best chance of figuring it."
Birdie sighed, finding himself growing irritated at the lack of food that the robot was providing. "Ugh, waste of my time! I shoulda let the, uh...him kick ya around!" Either way, Birdie tied Wheatley to his chain in order to carry him around. "Anywho, name's Birdie," he said, shaking Sonic's hand, very cool about talking to a blue hedgehog for some reason. "I'm jn charge of gettin' her home." He pointed to Noembelu, off with Kara and Rosa. "Huh. Looks like she made some friends. Makes my job easier."

"We goin' to some ruins, then?" Birdie asked, bringing poor Wheatley along whether the robot liked it or not. "They better have some food there or I'll be more cross than I already am."
"We sure are, Simon Phoenix," Johnny spoke up while eyeing the robot that hung from Birdie's chain before shrugging, "And sorry, big guy, but apparently, this place doesn't do complimentary continental breakfast."

@Yang Lee @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee

Reactions: thatguyinthestore

Zarya Prologue: Strong As The Mountain!
zarya.png
Today was not a good day for Zarya, she grunted in effort as she lugged her particle cannon through the snow, specks of blood and bits and pieces of Omnic littered the frostbitten ground. She trudged onward, not really sure where she or her squad were headed. She glanced behind her to see how her men were doing, they seemed to keeping up, sure they weren't in as great of shape as she was, but in all reality, no one was. The former strongwoman turned soldier stopped in her tracks, waiting for her squad to catch up, it was funny. Zarya had known these men most of her life, they were all soldiers of this frozen wilderness known as Siberia. They went to school together, lived together, and played together. In a way, they were… family.

Vladimir was the second in command after Zarya, he was also probably the closest to Zarya, knowing her since she was a toddler. He was mostly no nonsense, but he was a good man none the less. Trailing after Vladimir was the joker of the squad, Pavel loved to make the group laugh, even if his jokes were for the most part…unfunny. Regardless of the outcome or the reactions he got from his teammates, he always cracked a joke in order to lighten the mood.

The final two men in her squad were brothers, twins actually. Oleg and Sergei, they were the youngest and possibly the best pure fighters. Sergei claimed he was two minutes older, he was what one would think of when they thought about a tough Russian soldier, big and strong, not nearly as strong as her of course. Oleg was smaller, but quick. Whenever they fought the Omnics, they always seemed in sync with each other, watching them fight was almost like watching ballet, a very violent form of ballet, but ballet none the less.

Zarya knelt to the ground to rest for a few moments, if only for a few moments. Her squad caught up with her and joined her for a rest. Zarya couldn't but smile and laugh as Pavel cracked a number of his terrible jokes, Oleg and Sergei argued over some childish matter, and Vladimir, apparently bored of the group shenanigans, decided to take a nap.

Indeed, these men were like the brothers she never had, and they looked to her as their big sister, their leader.
Yes indeed, even if today hadn't been the best day, her "family" was still alive and in one piece.

~~~~~~~

Zarya opened her eyes once more, only to be greeted with a dark void. She frowned as she fully sat up, looking around, but not spotting any of her men.
"Ugh...what the hell is going on? The pink haired strongwoman asked outloud, not really speaking to anyone. She stood to her feet and looked around, seeing nothing but darkness, she felt a bit of apprehension creep up her spine

"Hello...is there anyone there?" She called out into the void

@anyone

Neither Cap or Howlett had reacted to lit the light, figuring there were people here that could've managed that. Instead they stood back and let the others speak.

"Is that true?"

4a175f955188b3102f4198c7f26b6c57.png

Giorno didn't seem to exactly disagree with Selene's philosophy. He'd be hypocritical to proclaim trust as the righteous path after refusing to even tell his name to the group before asking them questions. Three years as a powerful gang boss didn't make Giorno completely averse to Diavolo's overly cautious attitude.

"...well, to give trust is to place stock in those you don't know. Wouldn't it be better to know your allies before they become your enemies?"

"...and know your enemies before they act like they're your allies?"

...but something in his blood doesn't let him feel that same kind of desperation that man felt, or the same kind of fear he had about being discovered. Which is why Giorno didn't seem to flinch when Selene probed his mind and told him his own name.

So I was right. She has some kind of 'ability'.

"You would be correct."

"My name is Giorno Giovanna..."

12951eca4052a33eb3e21980fa50ff5a.png

"...and I think it was a mixture of both."

Giorno proclaimed his name as if it had some weight to it. The boss knew it did, for those who knew what he was capable of; just as Seisa had said, Giorno can read people. Even an outward appearance of utter power doesn't mask a brief moment of fear. If Selene did what Giorno thinks she did, then she probably already knew that about him.

No surprises.

@Josh M @penguin055 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure​

Howlett knew a telepath when he saw one. "Good luck trying that with me." He responded to Selene pointing at his head with one of his claws.

Howlett37_zpsuciexyfn.png

"You'll find it harder to crack."

Captain America meanwhile turned her attention towards Giorno.

CADC27_zps76l2vsh3.png

"Trust right now means very little. We're all stuck in the same predicament. Good or bad, we have to work together to pull through. Even if we don't trust each other." She handed out her hand to the mob boss. "The name's Captain America, and I'm going to do whatever it takes to get us out of here alive."

@Josh M @penguin055 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @runchyCHEEZIT @RightStructure​

Alexandra. Prelude 2

It took a few moments before Alexandra recovered from the spinning and sudden hard impact.

"Uggh, someone get the number of that freight train?

She finally had her bearings and looked around. She noticed the intense gloom first. Then she tried her night vision goggles. She noticed three people rather nearby. Recognizing Kara in her secret I.d.

" Hello folks, forgive my entrance, but someone threw a spell at me that seemed to go bad. Does anyone know where we are ?"

She now noticed a wider variety of beings further out, but still very little in the way of other things to attract her notice. She tried to give Kara a very subtle hand signal before speaking again.

( Looking at Kara) " You work for Cat in National City right ?"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Yun Lee

Sonic's ears suddenly perked up upon the mention of the ruins. He was honestly getting awfully bored at this point. Standing in an endless void with virtually nothing to do does get tedious after a bit, after all.

"Hey sorry to cut things short guys, but I'm getting bored just standing here and talking. You two can come with, if ya want." Sonic would look down at Wheatley and shrug. "Well I mean it's not like you don't really have a choice in the matter, little guy." Sonic would run over to Blaze and Johnny after saying this, managing to catch up with the duo in a matter of seconds.

SonicRunning3.gif

"You really thought that I'd miss an invitation to party like this?" The blue rodent mused before looking up at Johnny with a slight brow quirk. "Oh and I see you've been making some friends." Sonic said before facing Johnny as he continued to run backwards. "Name's Sonic!" He said with a grin as he extended a hand to the actor.

@The Myrmidon @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @anyoneelse
Blaze just about jumped out of her shoes when Sonic butted in not a minute after mentioning his name.

_Blaze 16.png

"Only because I learned from the best," she commented quietly, as though a sliver of shyness leaked out of her tightly packed emotions, but not enough to stop her entirely.

"No problem, kid - besides, Blaze there is helping me out by figuring out this magic stuff, so best I brighten up our days to make us even, right?" The actor responded as he checked his sunglasses quickly to make sure they weren't sliding off. For a moment, he thought of slipping them off with how dark things were. He wasn't a young man anymore, and he had a feeling his eye sight was starting to go... Nah, better to keep looking good with them and a smile.

"So a magic cat, a blue hedgehog, and an washed up action star walk into an abyss..." He let the joke hang without a punchline, instead moving on to Sonic's question. "Simple, Sonic - that portal needs to be opened, and given a few years of experience dealing with guys who opened doors with levers and such, I'm willing to place my money on these ruins being the key to opening the door," Cage pointed a thumb down at Blaze with a smirk, "And if so, then your friend here's the best chance of figuring it."

"We sure are, Simon Phoenix," Johnny spoke up while eyeing the robot that hung from Birdie's chain before shrugging, "And sorry, big guy, but apparently, this place doesn't do complimentary continental breakfast."

Subsequently, Blaze continued onward silently; putting one foot in front of the other and mulling over the group's conversation while it unfolded; the only glimpse into the princess' thoughts being her grim expression.

_Blaze 4.png

"It is as Johnny says," Blaze piped up, deciding it was about time to fill Sonic in, considering they had just arrived at the ruins in question, "The Sol Emeralds reacted with that blue light, which leads me to believe it could be some sort of...dormant Genesis Portal we could use to escape," Planting her hands on her hips, Blaze scanned the area.

_Blaze 13.png

"Johnny has a theory that these 'ruins' hold the key to opening it, but now that we're here..." Blaze summoned a ball of fire and held it out in front to illuminate the area as best she could, "All this appears to be is a displaced park bench. Unless any of you see otherwise?" she finished with an address to the people already gathered around said park bench.

@Otto @MetalNova @Takumi @york

@The Myrmidon @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Yang Lee

"...Is that an Eevee?"

Eevee weren't exactly the most common thing in the Kalos region. Maybe they were more common here? Clemont paused to catch his breath before looking at the Pokemon with an interested smile. Was it her Eevee? If it was, he really was glad to see at least something familiar. This place had Pokemon trainers! Maybe they would even know the way back home! ...Hopefully this place wasn't too far away...

His line of almost positive thinking was stopped when a very harsh-looking male addressed him. Urk. Hopefully he wasn't about to be challenged to a battle while defenseless. He didn't want to white out here.

"U-um, well...Actually..."

c28e2bfd6e4560a7b571a11012879b8d.jpg

"...I'm just about as lost as you must be. But, um, maybe if you can help me get back to Lumiose City, I could find the way back from my gym...I'd gl-gladly help you back, too, if you need that."

Clemont swallowed, taking a step back. This guy was not helping to ease his nerves. B-besides, he wasn't that young! He was totally someone worthy of respect. ...Despite lacking a track record to prove that claim.

[ @Midnight Maiden @Crow ]​
tumblr_inline_n3u8u8mrip1sbxwvg_by_teh_zombish-db2no58.png

"..."

At first, Wes was completely silent, just continuing to glare at the obviously younger boy without much emotion about him as he did so. But after a pause, he begrudgingly spoke. "..I wouldn't normally go outta my way to help some kid, but seeing as I haven't really got a choi...--" Wait a second. Something the bumbling little blonde said suddenly got to him, making his eyes briefly widen before narrowing again. Warily, with more conviction, he stared at the child, suddenly leaning a bit closer as though to scrutinize him with those intense golden eyes.

"...What'd you say, kid? You're a gym leader?" he muttered with disbelief, seeming almost as though disgusted by the idea. Who the hell had the bright idea of letting some little runt run a gym, if he had heard him right? It probably wasn't too big a deal, but still... With a shake of his head and a scoff, Wes finally drew back, getting out of Clemont's personal space and shoving his hands in his pockets. What a pain. Not only was he going to have to find out how he and Rui had gotten here and how to get them back home, but now he'd have to keep an eye on some lost little boy.

Great way to kick off the day.

tumblr_inline_n3uj7ewhlc1sbxwvg_by_teh_zombish-db2njzz.png

Meanwhile, Rui observed the exchange with a slight frown, still stroking Buddy's back with a gentle hand all the while. But there was a point that she felt that had been enough. Standing up after a moment- with Buddy in her arms, if the Eevee would allow her to hold him -she shot Wes a stern look. "Oh, come on, Wes. Give him a break," she chided, lightly. fully aware of how uncomfortable and nervous poor Clemont appeared to be. Satisfied with the fact Wes at least shut up- though he also rolled his eyes at her comment -she looked to the younger boy and put on a bright smile.

tumblr_inline_msoicv4ygr1qz4rgp_by_teh_zombish-db2njop.png

"Hey there! I'm not sure entirely where Lumiose City is, but I'd be happy to help you find your way back," she chimed, sincerely. "..Oh, and don't mind Wes... He's just.. a bit upset right now, is all," she explained, stealing a glance at her counterpart with a sheepish, apologetic expression. It was obvious that the comment annoyed Wes, but for better or worse, he didn't comment. Suddenly, however, she seemed to realize something. "Oh! I'm sorry, I totally forgot my manners... I'm Rui!" she introduced, and- depending on whether or not Buddy had let her pick him up -she would either extend a hand for a shake, or, well, seem as though about to before remembering the Pokemon in her arms.

@Lissamel @Crow @Bluelightcrew​

kmCbvRa.png

"Chimichangas? Haven't tasted those before," Ben comments, "maybe I'll suggest it as a new Smoothie flavour to Mr Smoothy's the next time I see 'em. The Lamb and Sardine Smoothie's kind of getting a little old for me these days, ever since they put it on the regular menu."

Sidon approaches Ben with enquiries.

"Well," Ben explains, showing Sidon his watch-like device, "my Omnitrix over here turns me into all kinds of aliens. That light that scanned you... scanned your DNA... wait, you're not getting any of this, are you?"

Ben tries to simplify his words in terms Sidon might better understand.

"The Omnitrix can turn me into a lot of aliens. When the Omnitrix scanned you with that light, your kind is now part of the lot of aliens I can turn into... it kind of does it whenever it feels like it. Wait, what kind of alien are you, anyways?"

giphy.gif

"Chimi... Changa... Smoothies..." Deadpool trailed off for a moment, before exclaiming "KID YOU'RE A GOD DAMN GENIUS!" before a thought bubble suddenly appeared over his head.

L1yELow.png

Though the bubble was likely unnoticeable to the others, he soon began thinking to himself "Ok, Smoothies! Great! But what else could I do... What about... Ice Cream! Yogurt! No! I need something bigger here! Uh... Oh I got it! Pancakes! Chimi, Changa, Pancakes!".

And then the thought bubble burst. After which he gave Ben a slap on the back stating "We're going to make a such a great team that..." he then turned to face the reader "It's almost like the writers had us meant to be!".

So he soon snapped out of it as his attention shifted to the watch once more asking "Wait, that thing can scan DNA? Ooo! Ooo! Scan my DNA! I surely count as an Alien after the mutations I got, right?".

@Crow

Blaze just about jumped out of her shoes when Sonic butted in not a minute after mentioning his name.

View attachment 134058

"Only because I learned from the best," she commented quietly, as though a sliver of shyness leaked out of her tightly packed emotions, but not enough to stop her entirely.

Subsequently, Blaze continued onward silently; putting one foot in front of the other and mulling over the group's conversation while it unfolded; the only glimpse into the princess' thoughts being her grim expression.

View attachment 134062

"It is as Johnny says," Blaze piped up, deciding it was about time to fill Sonic in, considering they had just arrived at the ruins in question, "The Sol Emeralds reacted with that blue light, which leads me to believe it could be some sort of...dormant Genesis Portal we could use to escape," Planting her hands on her hips, Blaze scanned the area.

View attachment 134064

"Johnny has a theory that these 'ruins' hold the key to opening it, but now that we're here..." Blaze summoned a ball of fire and held it out in front to illuminate the area as best she could, "All this appears to be is a displaced park bench. Unless any of you see otherwise?" she finished with an address to the people already gathered around said park bench.

Before Shion would receive and answer the small group would be addressed by a...talking purple cat? Huh. Well, he's seen much weirder in his lifetime by now.

tumblr_mtajalNDiT1qkj6s6o2_500.png

"I just got over here myself, so I don't know much of what's happening over here but there should be a reason it's here and all." he responded calmly.

"....."

tumblr_mkwro0oewC1qbmv14o2_1280.gif

"Whoever is behind this must be having a field day right now." he muttered to himself after a moment of thought.

JD rose a brow. The hell was a park bench doing here?

@york @Otto @MetalNova

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @anybody I missed

Neither Cap or Howlett had reacted to lit the light, figuring there were people here that could've managed that. Instead they stood back and let the others speak.

Howlett knew a telepath when he saw one. "Good luck trying that with me." He responded to Selene pointing at his head with one of his claws.

Howlett37_zpsuciexyfn.png

"You'll find it harder to crack."

Captain America meanwhile turned her attention towards Giorno.

CADC27_zps76l2vsh3.png

"Trust right now means very little. We're all stuck in the same predicament. Good or bad, we have to work together to pull through. Even if we don't trust each other." She handed out her hand to the mob boss. "The name's Captain America, and I'm going to do whatever it takes to get us out of here alive."

@Josh M @penguin055 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @runchyCHEEZIT @RightStructure​

c63902a0eea1eedf4a9c476e21f5a357.png

The don turned his attention to one of the 'superhero' looking characters in the group, who introduced herself as 'Captain America'.

'Captain America'? Is she apart of the US Armed Forces?

Although that line of thought contributed to it, Giorno knew this was a woman of respect when he listened to her words. As he had thought before, blind trust isn't something he'd believe in. It's something that comes from time and effort, not bizarre circumstance. But even then...she seemed sincere in her words.

She was more upfront with her virtuous nature then Bruno was when Giorno first met him.

Giorno accepted the handshake with a half-smile and a small bow of respect. "That seems like an honorable objective, captain. I would hope you find the resolve to complete it."

"I myself am looking to find out what exactly happened. And whoever is responsible."

@Josh M @penguin055 @Atomyk @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @Jeremi @RightStructure

Sonic nodded with a smile in regards to Johnny's observations. This guy was smarter than he looked. Kinda like Eggman, minus the evil laugh and magnificent mustache.

"Seems reasonable." Sonic said with a nod as he looked around the dark void. "Hope we can get outta here soon though. This place is starting to give me the creeps."

View attachment 134058

View attachment 134062

View attachment 134064

"That's weird." Sonic said as he pulled out one of the chaos emeralds, the red one in particular. "The chaos emeralds don't seem to be reacting to this at all. And I have all seven on me." Sonic would shrug it off as he tossed said chaos emerald up into the air and catch it a few times, alternating hands with each toss.

When they made it to the structure, Sonic was disappointed and confused when it turned out to be a simple park bench.

tumblr_mjo579hSHQ1rfbmz3o1_400.png

"This is supposed to help us open the gate?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Takumi @MetalNova @The Myrmidon

Eygon of Carim

Eygon stopped cleaning the lamp and looked over his shoulder.

"...Do you seriously think I'm that clumsy?"

The bench made creaking noises. He quickly stepped off of the bench and turned around.

"..."

Luckily, he had finished removing the dust from the lamp when he stepped off of the bench. If he stands on that bench for any longer, it might break down.

Azuma only looked at Eygon as though to say 'I told you so.' She didn't seem condescending though so much as just passive or tired. Then she looked back at the pendant.

Well at least the bench didn't break. Yet.

The young man paused as he was spoken to, slowly turning to face where he was being addressed from.

"A sheep?" Shion frowned as he looked up at the knight. He didn't like this man's tone towards him, having heard a similar tone too often when he was in West Block and had run into some people working for No. 6 two years ago.

662503.jpg

"If we're a flock of sheep, what exactly does that make you? Why compare us to sheep, specifically?" he asked, rather curious and interested in the man's response. Calling them sheep was a rather strange thing. Yet, he was sure he could easily see the other's point.

@york @Otto @MetalNova

"I like birds more," Azuma interjected, not quite getting what they were actually talking about before suddenly a whole crowd of people seemed to appear.

View attachment 134058

View attachment 134062

View attachment 134064

kMhByGM.png

"Lamp," Azuma said, pointing up at the lamp next to the bench. She was still looking at the pendant, but the girl didn't feel like pointing that out to the rest. If everyone gathered around it with her, that'd just be annoying. One or two people was plenty. No need for more.

She didn't really appear to note the fact she was talking to anthropomorphic animals. Whether she didn't care or just hadn't noticed somehow was yet to be seen.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @The Myrmidon[/color]​

Prologue:
Last Breaths in the Wild

The darkest age in Hyrule's history was about to come to a close. As she stood atop her mighty Divine Beast, Vah Ruta, Mipha gazed down across the landscape below. To her right she saw her kingdom. She knew that her brother was there, standing guard, taking good care of the Zora people. She trusted her brother, yet still she worried.

Not for Prince Sidon of the Zora, but for the Hylian Champion Link. She shifted her gaze towards Hyrule Castle. She may not have been able to see him with her own eyes, but she knew Link would soon head into the castle and take on the Calamity Ganon. She offered a quick prayer to the goddesses, then set a hand on the Divine Beast her spirit stood upon.

mipha_icon_by_skiyoshi-db2lwoz.png

"Link, it is time to fight Calamity Ganon. Vah Ruta and I are here for you. We shall help in your fight, and I hope that my grace shall keep you protected no matter what may come. Link..."

"I love you," she wished to add, but kept in her own heart, "so please come out of this fight alive. Your courage is strong. Just don't let it blind your path."

Back at Zora's Domain, Sidon would stand on the bridge leading to Zora's Domain, along with the other Zoras, staring in the direction of Hyrule Castle as well.

latest

"Go for it, Link! We are all rooting for you!" Sidon would yell out into the rain as he and the other Zoras would cheer out for Link.

Maybe except Muzu, who offered a silent prayer instead.​

Standing before Lady Impa of Kakariko Village, Champian Link would declare he had freed the Divine Beasts, weakening Ganon. A look of hope glimmered in the elder's eyes as she looked upon the lad, urging him to finish his mission once and for all.

"Though Ganon's power is weak, I do not know how much longer the princess will be able to hold out. You should have everything you need, Link. The princess... our Zelda... I leave her life in your hands."

Pdi7Alc.jpg

"I won't fail," Link replied, his voice strong and full of resolve. The old woman would nod in reply, seeming confident in the boy, but worried all the same.

"Even with the blessings of the Divine Beasts on your side, you must be careful. Calamity Ganon will be well protected. Be prepared for anything!"

Nodding, Link departed from the woman's home, making his made his way out into the world after mounting his horse. He started on the path for Hyrule Castle, cracking his companions reins with a spirited vigor. The sooner he made it to the castle and stopped Ganon, the sooner he could free the princess-- no, everyone.

The cool winds of night tossed Link's sandy blond hair back as he felt his horse gallop down the dirt path, his hooves kicking up dirt. Other than the heavy breathing of his horse, the champion would hear nothing but the sounds of crickets chirping in the wide open fields.

His journey would take him over Kakariko Bridge, past Dueling Peaks Stable, over Big Twin Bridge, and finally past Dueling Peaks. When he would reach a wide open field and finally be able to see Hyrule Castle in the distance, however, things changed.

His blue eyes narrowing, the champion found himself distracted by a rather familiar, yet frustrating sight he would often see in Hyrule: the blood moon. As it began to rise in the sky, his eyes drifted from his path. Unfocused, he wouldn't realize his horse was about to jolt upward and whinny in distress. Before Link could even try to sooth him, the horse would toss Link off its back. The boy tumbled onto the ground afterwards, grunting as he would reach up to wipe some dirt off his face.

What just happened?

Standing up, the hero drew his Master Sword from his back, quietly searching through the darkness for a threat in the distance.

Unfortunately, a threat would never present itself.

Instead, Link would find himself stricken with a nauseatingly overwhelming dizziness. He groaned, reaching up to touch the side of his head, unable to comprehend what was causing this. He wouldn't stop the sensation and eventually his vision would fade to darkness as he fell unconscious.​

The sight of the blood moon worried Mipha, but she knew that Link had survived many blood moons before. She had watched Link fight hundreds of Calamity Ganon's forces. She felt confident in his abilities.

However, this night was different from the others. The blood moon did not simply respawn monsters and disappear. The moon held its eerie red glow for much longer than a normal night.

Suddenly, Mipha was shocked to find no more presence of Link's spirit. As hard as her heart searched, she found no sign of Link. The Hylian Champion had vanished, and this has truly struck fear into her heart. The hero could not disappear once again.

"Vah Ruta, charge!" Mipha commanded the beast in the direction of the missing Link. The Divine Beast began groaning and producing it's trumpet call. Step by step, the beast moved forward. Eventually, by miracle of Shiekah technology, it climbed down from its mountaintop perch. Vah Ruta began travelling west, towards Hyrule Castle, no doubt drawing the attention of the Zora Prince gazing upon the castle.

The beast charged and charged, pointed towards Hyrule Castle, yet once they became close its pilot vanished. From Mipha's view, the world had gone dark.​

As Sidon stared in anticipation towards the castle, he caught notice of the Divine Beast through the heavy rain, which was making its way towards the castle.

"Is that the Divine Beast Vah Ruta?" "Is it heading for the castle?" "What's going on?" The various murmurs overwhelm the crowd, and Sidon had grown worried for Link, as he had no idea on what was happening. To investigate this, Sidon dived from top of the bridge down all the way to the lake below it, and once done so, he started to swim at an accelerating rate, racing towards Hyrule.

"I'm coming to aid you, Link!"

And as he drew closer and closer, Sidon eventually blacks out too.​

Sometime later, Link would awaken. Surrounded by the blackness and disoriented, the boy would stumble to his feet with a look of confusion on his face. Unsure where he was, it would take him a moment to remember where he had been before blacking out; the blond had been on his way to Hyrule Castle to take on Calamity Ganon.

But this place didn't look like the castle. No, this place didn't even look like anywhere in Hyrule at all. So what what was going on exactly?

The first thought that came to Link's mind was that Ganon had something to do with this. Perhaps this place was an illusion created by his enemy, a last resort to prevent Link from stopping him.

While that thought made sense, one thing was out of place: the people around him. He saw other individuals who didn't look like minions of Ganon or even Hyrulians.

Something was very wrong. Although Link didn't know what it was, he intended to find out. He needed to get back home and finish his duty.​

When Sidon came to, all he saw was darkness, but not the kind of darkness he knew, but some kind of dark space.

Getting up, he looked around, and saw a couple of other people, weirdly varied from what he saw, that had apparently made their way somehow. One person he took note of was Link, who he had not expected. Excited, he ran up to him, and grabbed him by his hand to shake.

"Link! It's great to see you! How goes your journey?!" Sidon was overly ecstatic, despite their current location.​

Sidon's naturally excited voice roused Mipha from the black void of unconsciousness. As she rose to wakefulness, she noticed an odd sensation. A sensation she had not felt for over a century had resurfaced. Smooth scales covered her body, a body which once more held flesh and blood, and delivered the sense of touch to her consciousness. She could feel reality once more, whatever reality this dark space brought.

Once more, by some miracle, she had returned to life.

"Sidon... Link..."

Her voice was hoarse, unused for such a long time. Yet still, through cracking and softness, the sweet cadence of her voice poured through, "This is most certainly a joyous occasion. I have returned to life, and you both remain alive. The goddesses have given us another chance, but..."

Mipha groped around in the darkness while her eyes adjusted. To her surprise, her hands found the cool metal of the Lightscale Trident. She used it as a staff to pull herself to her feet and have a look around, noticing the three structures surrounding them.

"...it seems as if we are not in Hyrule anymore. We must find a way home."

Collab With @Klutzy Ninja Kitty and @Bomb
[/hr]

@Crow
oGTGTyj.png

After just barely gaining a sense of where he was, Link was taken aback by the sight of Prince Sidon in his presence. Scratching his head, Link would simple shrug his shoulders before gesturing to this strange area. He wouldn't speak at first, but the young hero's body language was more than enough to show his friend that he hadn't a clue as to where they were.

I don't understand. One minute I was on my way to the castle, but now I'm here. There has to be an explanation as to why.

Although he tried to think over his circumstances, the boy would be shaken from any of his thoughts by the sound of a familiar voice. Upon laying his blue eyes on the revived Zora princess, Link would pale. The girl had been dead and gone, yet here she was. Was he dreaming?

Unable to help himself, the hylian champion would reach out and touch Mipha's arm, half expecting his hand to fade through her. The last time he had seen her, she was a spirit.

"Are you... real?" he asked, struggling to believe what he was seeing. For all he knew, Ganon had created an illusion of Mipha, a person he cared about, to fool him.

@Mason Moretti @Bomb @Others​

Eygon sighed. Did he really have to explain the meaning behind his words?

"Ignorant fool. Don't make me waste my breath."

Eygon's eyes narrowed, though nobody could see it through his helmet. They also couldn't see him internally facepalming. He said one thing.

"Why must pyromancers always be so blind?

"Lamp," Azuma said, pointing up at the lamp next to the bench. She was still looking at the pendant, but the girl didn't feel like pointing that out to the rest. If everyone gathered around it with her, that'd just be annoying. One or two people was plenty. No need for more.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Otto @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @The Myrmidon
"What she said."

Eygon also noticed the group arrive.

"Hmph. What the hell are you all here for? We've no business with you. Be gone."

Status
Not open for further replies.