Genres
Romance, Scifi, Survival, Fantasy, Magical, Action, and much more

"Do you feel it too?"

"Yes... They have arrived..."

"... But... Will they do it?... Can they?"

"I... Do not know... But we have to hope that they try... For their sake..."

Prologue:
The Dimensional Breach

It might have happened without warning, a sudden, jarring journey across space and time itself, or perhaps on accident, during an attempt to traverse the multiverse. In fact, it could even have happened in one's sleep, but nonetheless, each and every one who was brought to this place felt distinct pull towards a certain point, as they found themselves hurtling through an seemingly infinite space, to a destination that never quite came.

As there appeared to be no semblance of gravity, let alone sense of direction, most who were not able to keep themselves steady would find themselves in a rather voilent tumble... That is, until the new arrivals, of sorts, felt themselves come to a sudden stop, dumped onto a cold, hard, surface that... Seemed to have little to no texture at all.

JIYBKp2.jpg

Naturally, most who were dumped here would be a bit disoriented, with their vision in a whirl after their turbulent arrival, but fortunately, despite how rigid the ground beneath them seemed to be... It was actually quite solid.

But after taking a closer look at the ground, and their surroundings in general, most might find themselves confused, considering that whether they looked up, or down, right, or left, all they saw was darkness for the most part. Well, different shades of darkness, really; the "floor" beneath them was generally a pitch black, like the void, while the "sky" above was a more greyish color, but still quite dark for what it was worth, with little grains of darker and lighter color shimmering around, like some form of strange static... Or perhaps flickering stars, if they had somehow lost most of their light, or were just obscured by a thick fog.

As far as the eye could see, the place was flat, and perhaps those who managed to find it fast enough, could spot a faint, blue glimmer, and even hear a soft crackling noise as a circular shaped tear, in time and space itself... Appeared to close itself behind the group of arrivals, too quickly for even the fastest of arrivals to jump inside in time.

However, the disappearance of this mysterious portal of sorts, quickly revealed another faint, but still visible source of illumination; another dim blue glow, another tear in space and time, like the one that brought them here? Or perhaps something else?

Only one way to find out, right? It was somewhere in front of the group of arrivals.

Yet, that wasn't the only thing that could be seen, as somewhere to their left, there was the outline of something, perhaps a bench, sitting in front of a tall, pole like structure, with a glass container mounted ontop, and within, a dim light seemed to emanate from it, flickering on occasion.

Unfortunately, whatever light it was attempting to cast, did little to pierce the darkness in this place, but from what one could gather, the glass did seem a little smudged. This could not be made out for certain though, unless one were to investigate themselves...

Last, but not least, somewhere to their right, there appeared to be the outline some sort of wooden structure, with a large, flat board in its center, with something attatched to it, something big, and flat... Not unlike a rather large piece of paper or something, actually. Perhaps those who looked a little closer might also spot something hanging from the little arch on top of it, perhaps a potential light source? Or some other weird contraption, it was hard to tell from this distance, but whatever was hanging off that chain could prove usefull, that and there was bound to be something written on whatever was on that structure, right?

At any rate, it looks like at least there were a few things to do here, wherever, or whenever here was, anyways:

A) Find the source of that faint blue glow, it looks to be some distance directly in front of the group of people that had arrived.

B) Investigate the structures to the left, and though one couldn't be completely certain with the dim lighting in this place, judging from their outlines, it seemed to be a dimly lit lamp post of some sort that was sitting behind a bench.

C) Venture over to the structure to the right, which appeared to be made of wood, with a little arch ontop, that had some sort of object hanging from it. It also seemed that there might be something written on it, given the outline of what could be considered paper, attatched to it.

Or.

D) They could always loiter around and talk amongst each other or something, but it might be wise to at least get a little more light in this place before any real interaction can occur...

Where would the new arrivals go? If... Anywhere really, but well, somewhere was better than nowhere, wasn't it? Since it would seem that for whatever reason, or whatever cause, they would be stuck here for a good while...

Cast:
Yoichi Saotome from Owari No Seraph, and Link from LoZ: BotW played by @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Character(s) Status: Alive Role: Unknown

Wes, and Rui from Pokemon Colesseum played by @Midnight Maiden

Tsukiko (Moonchild), OC played by @Voidwarrior

Laura from Logan played by @C.T.

Sidon from LoZ: BotW played by @Bomb

Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat played by @The Myrmidon

A2 from NieR: Automata played by @Gummi Bunnies

Mipha from LoZ: BotW played by @Mason Moretti

Birdie and Noembelu from Street Fighter played by @Yun Lee

Blaze the Cat from Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Comics) played by @Archmage Jeremiah

Shichika Yasuri (α) from Katanagatari played by @Verite

Dorian Pavus from Dragon Age played by @Atomyk

Rosa Joanna Farrell from Final Fantasy IV played by @Minerva

Seisa Mikagura from Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku played by @Kaykay

Ben Tennyson from Ben 10, and Eevee from Pokemon played by @Crow

Connor Walsh from How to Get Away with Murder and Kara Danvers from Supergirl played by @LuckycoolHawk9

Eygon of Carim from Dark Souls III played by @Otto

Giorno Giovanna from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Sonic the Hedgehog from Sonic the Hedgehog played by @thatguyinthestore

Shichika Yasuri (β) and Houou Maniwa from Katanagatari played by @Sen

Shion from No. 6 (AU), and Jason Dean from Heathers the Musical played by @Takumi

Togame from Katanagatari played by @Hana

Clemont from Pokemon X and Y played by @Lissamel

Deadpool from Deadpool (The Movie) played by @Gwazi Magnum

James Howlett from Marvel Comics (Earth 12025), and Danielle Cage from Marvel Comics (Earth 15061) played by @Jeremi

Alexandra Kalomoira (The Huntress), OC (DC Alt. Universe) played by @Gands

Guido Mista from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @penguin055

Selene from Marvel Comics played by @Josh M

Aleksandra Zaryanova (Zarya) from Overwatch played by @Nater Taters

Wheatley from Portal 2 played by @Yang Lee

Constanza Richards from The Disunited States of America (OC) played by @Krieg

Lord Ghirahim from LoZ: The Skyward Sword played by @AkiryaFudo

Chara Dreemurr (Chestnut) from Undertale (AU/OCish thing) played by @Fallen Hope

Azuma Shinonome from Sekaioni played by @MetalNova

Dio Brando from Jojo's Bizarre Adventureplayed by @BarrenThin

Last edited:

Sonic Prologue - Never a Dull Moment

It was another day in the life of Sonic the Hedgehog. Blue skies, beautiful green grass, and a whole legion of airships clouding the skies. On one of the larger ships, the ingenious and infamous Doctor Eggman was safely nestled up in one of his control towers as he controlled everything from it like one giant puppet master.

But there was always one wrench in all of his plans. A constant thorn in his side: Sonic the Hedgehog. And, on cue as always, Sonic was standing there at the front of the airship looking directly at the doctor with a smug grin planted directly on his face. However, Eggman came prepared as well. As soon as he noticed his arch nemesis, Eggman pressed a button on his control panel, causing a barrage of Eggman's robots to appear from below the cold, steel floors of the ship. Sonic, however, didn't even flinch. As a matter of fact, he just stood there and even placed a hand on his hip as he began to tap his foot impatiently.

"FIRE!!!!" The doctor yelled into the intercom before throwing an overly exaggerated point out in front of him. As soon he said this, the egg pawns began firing at the hedgehog. And like a blur in the wind, Sonic was off at an insane amount of speed. Needless to say, he blasted through Eggman's robots without even breaking a sweat.

giphy.gif

Once the robots were taken care of, one of the many pieces of destroyed machinery fell from above and landed directly in Sonic's right palm. Sonic looked at the demolished automations and shook his head whilst clicking his tongue.

"Y'know if you didn't build your toys out of plastic, maybe I'd have a bit more of a challenge Eggster."

Tossing the piece of metal behind him, Sonic made his way up to the control tower that Eggman was oh-so unsubtly nestled up in. . Once he entered through the cold steel doors, he saw Eggman sitting up in a high seat behind reinforced glass looking down on the blue rodent with a maniacal grin.

"Sonic! What a delightful surprise running into you here. I suppose you're wondering how I managed all of this? Well, it's actually a complicated story involving several-"

"Yeah, yeah. Just get on with it, Egghead. That way we can both get this over with and I can kick your sorry butt again." Sonic said with the exact same smirk from earlier. As he said this, the hedgehog pounded his right fist into the opposite hand's palm. Eggman clenched his fist and began to grit his teeth at Sonic's remark.

"Grrr…. Curse you Sonic! Not only do you ruin my evil plans, but you ruin my evil speeches as well! I work hard on them! No matter, because this time, I'll be the one raining on your parade!" Without a moment's hesitation, Eggman pulled out a button from seemingly nowhere and mashed down on it with his thumb. Before even Sonic could react, a glass cylinder-shaped container dropped down from below him and was entrapped in the glass container.

"What the?!" Sonic said as he jumped back, caught off guard and surprised by this sudden turn of events. He tried to homing attack the glass a few times, followed by some punches and kicks, but to no avail. Sonic was trapped in the glass container.

"With you out of the way I can finally focus all of my efforts on my own empire. Eggman Land will finally come to be! O-ho ho ho ho ho!"
"You won't get away with this, Eggman!" Sonic yelled. The grin from earlier was now gone and was replaced by a look of anger. His teeth were gritting and practically grinding against each other. Eggman simply smirked at what appeared to be his long time foe's defeat and cackled a bit.

"Hehe...and who's going to stop me? You?! Please. So long, friend!" The evil doctor yelled before directing his attention to another button, this one in question being a rather large red one on his control panel. In one motion, Eggman threw his hand up into the air and slammed his fist down on the button. And in a brief flash of blinding light….

Sonic was gone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the Sol Dimension…

The skies were clear, and the sun was shining bright, causing the vast oceans of blue to twinkle like one gigantic sapphire. Upon those oceans rode their princess - or rather, princess of the dimension in which said oceans existed - Blaze the Cat.

2023885-438px_sonicchannel_blaze.png

Taking a long breath of the salty sea air in and out, the young leader felt pangs of anxiety while she watched the barren blue expanse speed by from the seat of her jet ski. She could see no rough waters, nor any ships flying their jolly roger. Somehow, the complete lack of any ominous signs made Blaze feel more uneasy than both aforementioned signs combined ever could.

But she could not let it get to her. Blaze was on a mission; a mission to reclaim the Sol Emeralds - seven gems of limitless power - from the clutches of whichever pirate captain, mad scientist, or overall ne'er-do-well managed to get their grubby little hands on one. Although she had already collected six of the seven Emeralds, Blaze would spend no time resting nor celebrating until all seven were accounted for. Only then would her dimension truly be safe.

In the meantime, Blaze shook the nervous thoughts from her head and put her full focus into continuing her search. She let off the gas to silence the growl of her vehicle's engine, and coasted some distance further with her eyes and ears to the waves. After a thorough scan of both the east and west horizons, Blaze was just about ready to leave, until…

"waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

KER-SPLASH!

Blaze breathed a sharp gasp as she snapped around to spot the sudden activity. Narrowing her eyes, the Sol Dimension's guardian peered over the way just in time to find something break the water's surface and begin to struggle. Though judging from its previous scream, it had to have been someone! Kicking her jet ski into gear, the vehicle roared as Blaze spun it around to zoom in for the rescue.

That someone in the water was no other than our hero Sonic the Hedgehog! And, well, let's just say he'd seen better days.

"Ahhhh! Can't…. swim!" Sonic yelled in the short gasps of air that he had. In all the commotion, Sonic didn't even notice Blaze on her jetski. Or anyone else, for that matter. All he was worried about was not drowning!

As Blaze approached the blue hedgehog in the water, the gears within her mind began to turn. 'That voice...is it…? No…'

"Someone help! I'm a hedgehog and I can't swim!" Sonic began to yell out, entirely out of other possible options here.

Blaze shook away her speculation for the time being. She'd have plenty of time to dwell on the past once the present situation was handled. Once she deemed herself near enough, the princess decelerated and reached out to grasp Sonic's hand just as he'd begin to fall under, and yanked him out of the water with all her might.

"Ugh..." The hedgehog muttered as he was pulled up onto the jet ski, gasping for air, holding onto his stomach and coughing up some water. "Thanks. I really owe you one."

Blaze merely glanced at him at first after placing him on the back of her jet ski, but performed a swift double-take once the proverbial pieces fell into place, "Sonic?!" she exclaimed in disbelief.

Getting a better look at the figure, Sonic jumped back a bit once he realized that the person who saved him was none other than his old friend Blaze. "Woah! Hey Blaze! Long time no see!" Sonic said before crossing his arms, putting two and two together about Eggman in his head. "Heh… guess I know where Eggman sent me now."

Blaze wore her rare smile for only a couple moments after catching mention of Eggman, "Still up to no good, is he?" she casually asked while revving up the jet ski again and continuing on her way across the endless ocean.

Sonic nodded with a smile, leaning back a bit as he interlocked his fingers and placed both his palms behind his head, letting the cool ocean breeze run through his quills as it simultaneously dried him off as well. "Yeah. I still don't know what his plan is, though. All I know is that I'm gonna scramble me some Eggman whenever I get back to my own dimension." He said in an almost over confident tone before taking another look around. "Why were you out here, anyways?" He asked.

All Sonic would find was a watery wasteland every which way he looked, with the only end in sight being a landmass that looked like nothing more than a pebble from so far away, and a silence that was broken only by the waves, the birds, and Blaze's company, "Trying to find the final Sol Emerald, though my search hasn't proved fruitful, and your news of Eggman's interference does not bode well. I doubt my emerald's elusiveness and your sudden appearance are any coincidence," She elaborated.

Sonic nodded and shrugged in the same nonchalant tone he usually did things in. "Yeah... but whatever he's up to, I bet it's no good! If I had my communicator on me, I'd call Tails and see what he could do about all this." Sonic said before letting out a sigh and looking down at the water below them, watching what seemed like an endless stream below the two. Within a few seconds, Sonic had looked up into the air again with another smile. "But hey, no biggy. We'll stop him like we always do." He exclaimed cheerfully. Being the optimistic hedgehog he was, it wasn't hard for Sonic to look at the glass half full rather than half empty.

Blaze nodded, "Together," she chimed in, and glanced over her shoulder to pass the blue blur a slight smile in return. And before long, that speck of land on the horizon quickly began to grow in size as it neared, as did a nasty patch of stormy clouds that were rolling in. The change in the wind was palpable.

Sonic nodded with a smile when Blaze said that word. "Right." He said. As they approached the storm clouds, Sonic just smirked and prepared himself for what was coming. "Get ready for a bumpy ride!" He said in a confident manner. It wasn't the first time he'd jumped into something like this, after all.

In spite of the coming storm, Blaze trekked on, clearly quite intent on making it to the island. Even still, she couldn't shake her anxieties, "Odd...storms like this normally only occur around Plant Kingdom Zone, and certainly never form so quickly…" the pyrokinetic princess worried aloud while watching the black clouds spread at an alarming rate, and even begin to form lightning. Lightning that was coming dangerously close to striking their helpless little jet ski! But with the darkened clouds coming spiralling down to touch the ocean's surface, the lightning was beginning to look quite appealing in comparison, "Sonic…!"

"Hold on!" Sonic yelled over the booming thunder. Though, in reality, there wasn't much he could do in this situation. As the jet ski edged closer to the storm, it became more and more apparent of what was coming. Before long they had entered the tropic storm. The wind picked up at a considerable amount, and eventually all Sonic and Blaze could see was darkness along with the large amounts of pouring rain that came down upon the both of them. As they entered the eye of the storm, they both began to suddenly lose consciousness. And before long, they were both out cold.

( Collab with @Archmage Jeremiah )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon his arrival, Sonic found that Blaze was still unconscious. The hedgehog put a hand on his head and looked around a bit with a dazed and confused expression.

"Ungh... where am I?" Sonic said, still slightly discombobulated from the events. By the time the hedgehog had gotten everything together the portal had been long gone before he even took notice of it. Instead, Sonic decided to investigate the mysterious blue light. Maybe it could provide some sort of explanation as to where he was?

Oh, how one could hope.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @york @anybodyelse

Last edited:
Prologue: In The Shadow of Life

"Wes."

"..."

"Wessss."

"....."

"Wes! Come on, we need to get going. We still don't know how many Pokemon out there need saved!"

tumblr_inline_mw7zr90ljr1s4w72q_by_teh_zombish-db2no8i.png

Tch. What a pain. Sure, that Rui girl was useful, being able to tell him what Pokemon had been corrupted by that damnable Team Snaggem... But at the same time, the redhead had proved to be a complete pain in the ass. Even after all of his hard work- spending day in and day out working his butt off trying to save the countless Pokemon that had had their hearts so callously sealed -, the ditz wouldn't even let him get a few extra minutes of sleep.

"...Yeah. I'm comin'."

Through the mumble, he reluctantly kicked off the covers of the motel-owned bed, rubbing his eyes with a scowl and setting to getting dressed. Of course, he digressed, Rui's drive and passion for the saving of the creatures was admirable, to say the least. It took guts, setting your whole heart and soul into something the way she did, every morning through every night right down to the time she drifted into sleep. It was something even Wes, himself, didn't quite possess. Not that he was jealous, or anything of the like.

See, he was more laid back in what he did. Day by day was how his planning worked. He... How did the saying go? Ah. Right. 'Flew by the seat of his pants'. He didn't have some ultimate goal, or heartfelt drive, or, well... Anything. He did what he did because he wanted to, or perhaps thought it might prove entertaining. Or, as of now, and only under current circumstances? Because he was told to. Were it anyone else but Rui, he would have stomped on their requests, if only to prove he was his own boss and wouldn't let others control him. Not ever again.

But, somehow? She was different.

So as he reluctantly pulled on his pants and departed his room, Wes only gave his 'partner' an indifferent look as they rendezvoused, where he was met with a bright and cheerful grin as she linked her arm with his.

tumblr_inline_mw7ztddhcj1s4w72q_by_teh_zombish-db2nknj.png

"Jeez, it's about time, sleeping beauty," the teen teased lightly, earning a bemused grunt from Wes, himself. "I was starting to worry you fell in the toilet or something!" What a stupid joke, Wes thought to himself, though he didn't dare voice it and risk getting sassed by the spunky redhead. Rather, he chose to simply roll with it.

"...Right. You ready to go, or what?"

"Of course I am, silly! Solis and I have been waiting," she replied eagerly, gesturing to the Espeon that had more or less wrapped herself around Rui's leg, rubbing her head against it affectionately. Wes internally scoffed, briefly locking eyes with the Pokemon and thinking, bitterly. Traitor. To his luck, in any case, his Umbreon, Orpheus, still appeared to be on his side, the darker-hued Pokemon waltzing up to him at a leisurely pace and taking a seat by his foot. But not for long, because suddenly, Rui was using their linked arms to tug him forth. "Come on, then!"

And so the day began, just like all the rest, continuing the same way as well. Wake up at their hotel of choice, get ready, depart, and resume their quest of finding- and snagging -any Shadow Pokemon they could find. It was pretty simple, really, consisting of battling every trainer they saw- which he already did, anyways -to see if they had any. And, eventually, that day? They found one.

By now, Wes almost didn't need to hear the words to know. The two had been travelling together so long that he had picked up on Rui's mannerisms, could hear the small, horrified gasp she emitted, and see the way her eyes widened and radiated a sense of heartbreak, despair, and horror when she saw one of them. Or perhaps, felt? He never cared to ask if her little power made her feel the emotion of Pokemon as well as see them, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was that the Pokemon were saved, and the people who did those horrible, horrible things to them?

Paid.

tumblr_inline_msoijgnfuq1qz4rgp_by_teh_zombish-db2njmc.png

"Ahh, Wes...! There's a Shadow Pokemon!"

"Right, on it," the male called back, donning a grin that could only be described as dark. "Azar, Flamethrower. Aderyn? Hypnosis." Let's do this.

Right on command, the Quilava let out a call, unleashing a powerful pillar of flame from it's jaws in the direction of one, unfortunate Swablu. The tiny bird Pokemon had hardly any time to recover or retaliate before Wes's Noctowl, in turn, swooped forward and worked it's own magic in the form of hypnosis. It was clear that the obviously agitated Pokemon was doing it's best to fight the effects, but it had no chance from the start.

"D-damn it! How--"

Not bothering to let his opponent finish, Wes all too happily produced a Great Ball, tossing it once in the air with a wild smirk before letting his snag machine get to work converting the thing. Without hesitation or any trace of worry, he threw the ball right at the Swablu, content as it was absorbed by the ball. If there was one thing he hated... One. It was.... Two. Pretentious assholes who didn't give a damn what happened to their Pokemon, and treated them so poorly, going as far as to lock off the poor things' hearts for their own personal benefit. People like that didn't deserve to live, let alone to be entrusted with the lives of the creatures they humans shared the world with. Three.

And it was done. With an admittedly dark snicker, Wes scooped up the now-occupied Great Ball, prepared to transport it to his PC until he had more room for it. He hardly paid the peon he'd snagged the creature from any mind, only scoffing as he noticed the faint cries of the boy. "...Tch," he muttered, golden eyes glaring coldly. "You aren't worthy of any Pokemon, treating 'em like this. You--.... you.....--"

"Wes...!"

N-nng....

Thud

----

"..."

Ugh. His head hurt like hell, and, now that he thought about it? So did just about everything else. Yet, no groan or sign of discomfort of any sort came from him. Just silence.. Which, admittedly, was fairly typical of him. But, his counterpart? Not so much so. Which was precisely what made it rather expected when he heard her rather distraught voice calling out.

"Wes..? Wes! C'mon, Wes, please be okay..."

Well, at least her pleading, concerned tone was mildly less agitating than her bossy and sassy ones. Reluctantly, Wes cracked one eye open to peer at her, waving off her concern as he rose to a sitting position, earning an expression of relief and joy from Rui. Though, in this damn darkness, he could hardly see it. Pity. "Wes!"

"Yeah, I'm fine..."

"...But where are we?"

"..." Rather than uttering a response, Wes set to climbing to his feet, brushing himself off before squinting and peering around. Hm. That blue light. Somethin' wasn't right, there. Good place to look first, he thought. So, after checking to make sure his snag machine, PDA, and pokeballs were all still present and intact, he headed towards the blue light. With, of course, Rui on his tail.

@york

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Depending on how you view the great cosmos, this could happen centuries ago, maybe it was but a single month or a year. But the only thing that truly matters is that it happened.

aQXpraU.png

The great Reaper Incident. This was when the Reapers, a race of sentient starships, were out to destroy all flesh and the works of flesh.

A warrior, camouflaged by the night sky, stood there unscathed as the Reapers obliterated the Earth's scalp. Ironic how it did not a thing while standing in the destruction zone for a month, despite donning the universal emblem of peace.

The universal emblem of peace analysed the great starships with a glow of greenish yellow.

Uncatalogged DNA sample detected. Scan complete.

The Reapers, threatened by their data analysed, fought back against the suspected threat, the night-hued being known as Alien X - a myth and legend to this universe. No one knew that it existed except a select few. Its star-studded body

The living, but not really breathing urban legend, Alien X as it was called, clapped its celestial hands, causing the Reapers to halt and warp out of this universe, before all that they have destroyed was remade - from cities and lives to entire planets. It was as if the Reapers never came at all.

Alien X now stood in the streets of a moonlit Bellwood. In a flash of green light, the warrior transformed into but a regular male teenager, supposedly its true form. This teenager felt something rubbing against his leg.

tumblr_n4k5n5w23f1sizbrio1_500.gif

"Skree-ee-ee!"

~4 months later~
Prologue: It's Hero Time

Ue8sY8n.png

"Ah, this is the life, ain't it, Buddy?" Ben Tennyson, soon hitting seventeen, was currently relaxing in his humble abode. He spoke to his pet as he fumbled with his Controller. "Nothing like a whole afternoon of Sumo Slammers VI after a long day of hero work."

"Skree-ee-ee!" Ben's pet dog, Buddy, barks as he, by all leaps of logic, holds a second controller via his two frontal paws to play the aforementioned 'Super Slammers VI' videogame with Ben Tennyson. Buddy was a strange canine.

For a little context, Benjamin Kirby Tennyson, dubbed 'Ben 10', is a famous superhero who is reputed for saving Earth many a time, sometimes the galaxy and even the universe. He might get arrogant and immature at times, but he knows when to be serious.

Buddy is Ben's pet dog, acquired as a stray four months ago. At first, Buddy would pursue Ben until he gave up and decided to take the little one in. Ben would later on decide to take Buddy on as a new sidekick after realising that the little furball had superpowers likened to magic, and also the fact that his prior allies Rook, Gwen and Kevin had their own responsibilities.

Just then, Ben Tennyson's watch-like device, the Omnitrix 4.0, simply known as the Omnitrix, began to flash. It appeared to be a signal from...

Various people?

"I am sending this distress signal to alert anyone who recieves this that I am trapped in another dimension..."
"Ben, if you are hearing this, it appears that I am in a wormhole-"
"Ben! It's me, Grandpa Max. I'm detecting a few distortions in time and space. Rook, Gwen, Kevin and most of our staff have been sent through time and space via wormholes. It's best for you to stay indoors until further orders."

Ben stands up.

"Come on, why does this always happen every time I want to relax?" he laments. "Well, here we go again. You ready to go, Buddy?"

"Skree-ee-ee!"

"Now, now, Ben Tennyson, you heard your Grandfather," a gentlemanly voice was heard.

"Professor Paradox? Didn't recognise you without the... funny arm thing." Ben exclaims as he looks at a familiar face. "Never knew you were a snitch," he briefly teases.

"It is not that you cannot go, Benjamin. It is that you cannot go unprepared," the gentleman nods as Ben's Omnitrix turns slightly purple for a while, before returning to its green hue. This gentlemen was signified by a middle-aged appearance and a pair of green goggles, with a lab coat that coated his body. This man was older than he looked, one might infer from his way of speech.

"What just-"

"You see, Benjamin, the fourth edition of your Omnitrix is able to install certain applications, much like a... ugh... smartphone... however they're called that. To call them smartphones truly is a Paradox that makes my name pale in comparison. Anyways, this one is a Mini-Chrononavigator, a lesser version of my Chrononavigator which informs you about various universes you visit, as well as stabilizes you to your current realm, so that you don't get too... carried away. Also, here's one for your little friend."

A purple tag was attached to Buddy's frontal paw.

"Of course, it doesn't tell you about all universes, only the ones I've visited, but it can record information regarding your travels. I'm actually not allowed to visit some universes due to... restrictions placed on me, long story. Well, time is precious," Paradox says, "I will fetch you two to the place, where you will meet heroes and villains from all walks of life with an identical mission to yours."

"Villains? So that I can kick their butts?" Ben asks.

"So that you can cooperate with them, to kick the butt of other parties of interest. They do share your goals of halting this time crisis after all. After I drop you two off, I'll be doing my part in this problem. I would reccommend using Clockwork if you wish to independently travel. Toodles!"

And so, Ben and Buddy were transported to another world with the help of Professor Paradox...

"Oh, one more thing," Paradox voice echoes. "I packed neccesities and lunch. Or dinner. Or breakfast. Oh, time travel makes meal times so confusing. No wonder I don't bother eating anymore. Of course, I'm allowed to do that, but you need to eat, Benjamin. Don't want your mother to worry."

Ben and Buddy would soon find themselves in an odd, dim place with lights of blue.

"Professor Paradox needs to invest in some better air travel," Ben comments, then looks at the light.

"Skree-ee-ee!" Buddy barked.

"You weren't there to see it, Buddy, but the last time I touched something like that... well, it's a long story."

Just then, the Omnitrix began to sound.

Uncatalogged DNA Detected.

"New alien already?" Ben exclaims. "Come on Buddy, let's try to find them. According to this, they should be right..."

Ben and Buddy would near a pair of red, shark-like beings.

"I think that's it," Ben utters.

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Sen @Hana @york @Midnight Maiden @etcetcetc

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti
~A2 Prologue~
"Blinded By Design"

Checking System...

Vitals: Green
Black Box Temperature: Normal
Remaining Energy: 100%
Internal Unit Memory: Corrupted

Attempting Memory Restore...

Memory File 0000_A corrupted
Memory File 0914_A corrupted
Memory File 2948_A corrupted
Memory File 9371_A corrupted

Attempting File Scan Standby Mode...

Booting YoRHa Attacker Type No.2...

Soon came the time that A2 would stand up after being rebooted up after a mysterious black out. She wasn't sure on what happened, but she knew that this area wasn't saved in her environment data within her internal memory storage. None of it appeared natural either...

"God... what a pain..."

Grumbling to herself, A2 would bring out a small holographic console to show her status at this time. Seeing the saved reports in her console and the current progress of the file scan, she couldn't help but feel even more annoyed. This wasn't the first time that this has happened.

Report: Internal Unit Memory is corrupted.
Action: Running File Scan in Standby Mode to allow unit to free roam as corruption is being resolved.

File Scan Progress: 0.3%

"Tch, part of my internal memory's been messed up. No wonder there's holes in my thoughts as of now. Those have to be important memories, no doubt..."

A part of her felt that this was some form of revenge from them, but she couldn't even remember what they were. The more she tried to process the identity of those people, it made her feel like she was going to fry her memory circuits. It was like this was too problematic to be a coincidence that she couldn't remember such important details about herself and her experiences in the past.

"At the very least I know the sole basics on what I have to do... get back onto the remains of the Old World... Earth. Better off there than here anyways."

She didn't even have much mind to pay for the others present here. If she couldn't understand them, then why bother? It was like the case of the machines. They were nothing more than the enemy to the androids. That was it. But in a place that this tension didn't exist, A2 saw no reason to think about that any further either. The most she could do is lurk around, figure out something, possibly terminate potential threats and obstacles, and then return to familiar grounds.

Paying no mind to the other individuals, the android stepped over to the structure on the right. An object could be identified from the standing distance she had from it. So the right assumption was to think that the object had important information, right? Not wanting to wait any further, A2 outstretched her hand to her side, and soon a wave of digitized light washed over to uncover an advanced-looking sword made out of state-of-the-art tech. As if she has done this so many times, she throws the sword at the object, hoping it would fall down for her to examine.

@york @anybody​

Dorian Prologue
"Some Less Venatori"

Fire, conjured from thin air, appeared in bursts around enemy mages, dousing them in heat and flame. Sparks trailed in the wake of the magic, dancing before Dorian's eyes and illuminating his white grin. Magical energy then turned flame into ice, forming the concentrated cold into heavy blocks that slammed to the ground, deterring the volley of countermagic Dorian's destruction had garnered.

heEsxWF.jpg

Any mage with some modicum of skill knew magic was as much a performance as it was a display of power, and Dorian Pavus had both in abundance. As both a very talented mage and a man with some bend toward theatricality, Dorian might as well have been a raw force of destruction on any battlefield. He took pride in his skill, though, in fairness, there was little Dorian didn't take pride in.

xvYaNMc.png

The enemy mages, performers in their own right, opted to melt Dorian's ice with fire of their own rather than bother to reposition themselves. Their cries of pain and anger echoed off the cavern walls, filling Dorian's ears. "Come now," he said with a laugh because any good mage knew how to how to laugh in the face of danger.

… Or maybe that was just him.

Regardless, laughter came easily when one was facing enemies as ineffectual as these. They were some of the last dregs of the Venatori, a cult from Tevinter that sought to aid their Elder One in hope that he would restore the Tevinter of old. They failed spectacularly, obviously, and the group was largely no more. Better for everyone, really, for the Tevinter of old was better off staying old. As was the Tevinter of the present, for that matter. Riddled with cretins through and through, Dorian's homeland so desperately needed a change for the better.

The butt of Dorian's staff slammed to the ground, laying a barrier around himself that deflected the Venatori electricity. It was quite brilliant, really, but Dorian had a line of sight on his enemy now, and they were not so quick as he.

Energy pulled from the Fade, that's what magic was in a sense. Mages pulled from beyond the veil, weaving this energy like a seamstress weaved a pretty gown, using it to will into being the very spells that were being flung to and fro before Dorian. Reality shifted to a mage's desire, allowing for all kinds of fun to be had. Creating fire from nothing but child's play in the grand scheme of things, and Dorian was one very grown up mage.

With a spin of his staff, Dorian shot a sinister purple orb at one of the Venatori, enveloping him in purple light. The mage screamed in what Dorian imagined to be an excruciating pain. It lasted just long enough for Dorian's barrier to hold, where it culminated in a dazzling display that Dorian loved oh so dearly. The Venatori burst like a pus-filled sac, expelling a purple haze that ripped through his allies and sent them scattering about the cavern. Dorian always loved to end with a bang.

Bloodshed was usually a bit of an unseemly affair, but Dorian could always make an exception for scum like these. Like his skill and a great many other things, Dorian took pride in routing men such as these for, in the end, he was redeeming Tevinter one grand explosion at a time.

But despite that, Dorian hadn't come here to rout out a couple of mages who should have been dead a long time ago. No, Dorian had come for information, with the added benefit of killing some Venatori only the icing on top. Not that he had expected much from slumming it with these mages, but they were of the few that had cause to see a friend of his come to harm.

See, Maevaris Tilani had gone missing, and that was very bad for Dorian.

It was not entirely surprising for a magister of the Tevinter imperium to go missing, for such a position welcomed backstabbing and all manner of plotting for one's head, but Maevaris was not just any old Tevinter magister. She was one of the good ones and certainly had a head for avoiding a menacing plot that would result in her untimely disappearance. That such an event had occurred only meant someone very cunning wanted her out of the picture…

... Which left the Venatori very low on Dorian's list of suspects, but he wanted to be thorough nonetheless. Maybe the icing was just too good to pass up.

With the Venatori around him either dying or too hurt to make another move, Dorian examined himself, finding everything to still be in place. Not a single singed hair! He laughed loudly, letting it really sink into these men around him what an embarrassment they were to Tevinter.

He laughed and laughed some more, not really noticing a very odd sort of thing happening around him. Very, very peculiar, for Dorian was on the cusp of becoming a part of his very own untimely disappearance.

The air around him shimmered like the surface of a pond punctured by a small stone. It was a strange enough sight for Dorian to not only stop laughing but still himself completely as his blood seemed to run cold. He eventually found the courage to take a cautious step forward, but he could feel some kind of force tugging him backward.

Soon, he wasn't able to move at all. Soon, he was falling backward. Soon, he felt cold all over, like he had plunged deep into that pond of shimmering water. Dorian was soon lost, adrift in darkness, feeling as if all had collapsed around him.

One thought pierced through--

"What a perfect way to ruin the day."

"..."

FvXLzjM.png

Truly, this experience made a rough morning following a clandestine night at the tavern feel downright pleasant.

Dorian groaned as he came to, finding it distantly interesting that he was coming to standing up. Not too often that happened. He wasn't new to such experiences, whether it was waking up without much a clue or finding oneself pulled into physical space that defied reality. He figured he had to be in the Fade, though the darkness all around him was a far cry from any other time he had witnessed the Fade, whether as a mage or the time he had joined the Inquisitor on one of his rousing adventures.

What was far more interesting, and perhaps far more concerning, was the fact that Dorian was hardly alone. He was surrounded from all sides, trapped like some unfortunate rat, though none here appeared to be in league with the Venatori at first glance. Not enough garish robes, for one. He didn't recognize anyone either, though he wasn't sure he wanted to recognize the lot of them, considering what he was seeing.

"Perhaps I've gone and dashed my head across the cavern rocks. Certainly, not the most glamorous way to go out, but truly fitting when one thinks about it. Well, really, it was bound to happen eventually..."

Before he could go and get himself caught up in a conversation with himself, Dorian decided to get a move on. He was hardly one to sit on his hands. Though, where did one go with such a blank world awaiting them? Dorian hardly wanted to go it alone, and with so many options available to him, he figured he might as well find someone interesting.

So, with a bit of a spring in his step, Dorian wandered toward the structure on the right in time to catch a woman throwing what Dorian had ascertained to be a spirit blade. Impressive to say the least, for not even dear Vivienne's blades looked quite so intricate. He did not know what kind of get-up this woman was sporting, but he could only imagine he would be paying her quite a bit of attention if he was so inclined.

"Amazing!" he said with sincerity, though he was hardly shy from buttering up a stranger. He gestured to her sword, far more interested in it than whatever the woman was trying to dislodge from the building. "I myself am not too well versed in such a school of magic, but I know one woman who is. A real icy wonder, she is. A magic blade of such caliber would give even her reason to pause." Vivienne would not appreciate that, not one bit...

@Gummi Bunnies @york @Any and all interested @RightStructure

Prologue: New Wonderland

Azuma Shinonome had only looked into a mirror as usual. It was around 9 PM, the Cheshire Devil would surely take her from here to Wonderland again. From her world to the world of Devils, and each Devil she killed would eat the life force of one her closest family. This meant only one thing: she had to kill a total of 4 devils. Her two cousins, her uncle, and her aunt. All of them had to die. Nothing else would bring her greater happiness.

So of course when she landed in an unfamiliar place with no lighting, no Devils, and a whole crowd of people she'd never met before, she was incredibly disappointed.

jJzlT6L.png

"Where is this?" Azuma muttered in a low voice to no one in particular. It was a confused question for herself. Wherever this was, how could she kill her family from here? No Devils to kill, and as far as she could tell no one to tell her or anyone else here what to do. This was a total waste of time.

With nothing else to do, Azuma observed at first. The others woke up, walked about, and talked about things she didn't understand. She decided to pay them 0 attention after that. Walking clumsily as if to match the fact she'd just woken up in this place, she approached the structure to the left.

@york

Reactions: Atomyk
Upon his arrival, Sonic found that Blaze was still unconscious. The hedgehog put a hand on his head and looked around a bit with a dazed and confused expression.

"Ungh... where am I?" Sonic said, still slightly discombobulated from the events. By the time the hedgehog had gotten everything together the portal had been long gone before he even took notice of it. Instead, Sonic decided to investigate the mysterious blue light. Maybe it could provide some sort of explanation as to where he was?

Oh, how one could hope.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @york @anybodyelse

Prologue: Whose Birthday Is It Anyway?

As Blaze began to stir from her unconscious state, she groaned, only to abruptly silence herself again. The fiery feline quizzically felt at the ground, and was genuinely surprised. It was firm, and entirely dry; flat, too. Blinking her bright golden eyes open, she stared at it in confusion, but breathed a sigh of relief regardless. Better to awaken upon solid ground than to awaken within a watery grave. Coming first to one knee, then onto both feet, Blaze steadily stood herself up, and took a quick glance around, just as a sharp headache took her by surprise.

_Blaze 2.png
With another groan, Blaze clutched and rubbed her forehead to nurse the pain. As it passed, vivid memories - odd memories - filled her mind, but for only as long as it took her befuddled daze to pass. And suddenly, upon taking in a clearer view of the place, Blaze was overcome by an unsettling sense of déjà vu. Though upon spotting a familiar blue hedgehog stumbling further into the void, Blaze was quick to sweep her anxiety under the proverbial rug, and broke into a jog to rejoin Sonic's side.

"Sonic, slow down, you're walking like one too many badniks knocked you on the head..." Blaze commented. She firmly placed a hand on the hedgehog's shoulder to help stabilize him.

@thatguyinthestore @york @Yun Lee @Yang Lee

Tsukiko Prologue
"ugh... where am I now?" Tsukiko came to her senses slightly, noticing how the surface was seemingly quite dull. Her confusion increasing when she noticed how this expanse of dull colors made her feel like she couldn't even tell what was what. Attempting to recall last night and if she suddenly went drinking a vast quantity of alcohol and other liquors. but only recalling going to sleep after trying a few failed demon summons. not even imps... she shook that quite embarrassing thought out of her mind for the moment.

getting onto her feet, she looked around herself. surveying her surroundings for anything of interest or danger, noticing people she has never met before. she decides to investigate the faint blue glow, seemingly the most obvious thing. "perhaps a ritual went wrong... that or somebody has thought it'd be comical to send me to... wherever this place is... I swear, if I did summon imps and they did this as a practical joke..." The kitsune begins to walk towards the faint blue glow, attempting to find the source.

Eygon of Carim | Prologue

I've linked a variety of images and gifs into the text if you want to understand what i'm referencing.

@Homeworld

Eygon_of_Carim.0.jpg

A peculiar man with wicked armor and a huge mace resting on his shoulder sat on some rocks overlooking a ravine. A jail cell was nearby, and inside this cell was Irina of Carim, a blind nun who failed to become a Fire Keeper. The man outside, Eygon of Carim, was her knight. They were supposed to be going back to their land of Carim after her failure, but Eygon had locked her up and guarded her cell.

A quick look at their surroundings would give the answer as to why he had locked her in a cell. The town that they were in was infested with Hollows and other horrible monstrosities. The surrounding area was no doubt in the same horrible shape. Even if he did protect her as they made their way back home, there was no way that she would survive. At least he cared enough to stand guard. She was a lost cause, after all.

The Bell tolled, signifying the resurrection of the Unkindled, pursuers of the Lords of Cinder. The abandoned church that stood across from Eygon was the entry way to the Road of Sacrifices, the first of many steps toward the Lords of Cinder.

Eygon never liked the Unkindled due to their sense of entitlement and incompetence. He would snicker every time he saw one of them die.

A man that looked like a giant onion approached. The man's name was Siegward of Catarina, an Unkindled. He looked quite tired, judging by his heavy breathing. Eygon looked toward where Siegward had come from, and he saw several Hollows lying dead.

Hmmm, this one seems different.

Siegward sat down next to Eygon with his legs crossed as if the two of them were old friends.

Siegward chuckled ironically,"Quite a place, isn't it?"

With an irritated tone of voice, Eygon replied, "What is a knight of Catarina doing here? You're a long way from home."

There was a brief silence. Siegward had hoped that Eygon's wicked armor didn't reflect his personality, but sadly, it did.

"Well... I'm searching for the Profaned Capital. Do you know where--" He was interrupted.

"You're an Unkindled. That explains it. Hopeless, the lot of you! Couldn't even link the fire when you had the chance… and now you're all fluttering around like little moths drawn toward a flame... If you've any sense, you'll go find a coffin to huddle up inside."

Siegward wasn't liking Eygon's attitude, so he stood up and walked toward the abandoned church without another word.

"What's the matter? … Can't handle the truth?"

An hour passed. Another Unkindled walked by, this time dressed in basic knight armor with no distinguishable features. He paid Eygon no mind and went toward the abandoned church just like Siegward.

Eygon muttered under his breath, "Ridiculous."

Some time later, Eygon began to think about abandoning Irina. He quickly thought against it. He made a pledge to be her knight, and knights of Carim never break promises. The only other options were to stay here guarding her cell (essentially doing nothing), or free her and guide her somewhere safe. He was afraid that if he did the former, she would be killed. Out there, they were outnumbered. He wouldn't be able to protect her against hordes of enemies. One of them could easily sneak by and kill her while he was busy. He sighed in disappointment and nodded off for a bit.

"I'm sorry for this, Eygon."

Eygon's eyes snapped open.

"Who-"

Ringfinger Leonhard dashed toward Eygon and cut into his chest with a shotel shaped like a crescent moon. Eygon swiftly responded by punching hs attacker in the face, causing Leonhard to recoil and rip his curved sword out of his target. Part of his silver mask had cracked from the impact. Eygon picked up his shield, tightened his grip on his mace, and ran forward, swinging his mace horizontally.

"Lost it, have you?!"

Leonhard merely rolled under the colossal hammer and then lunged for Eygon's now exposed back.

WFBuwkj.jpg

Leonhard's shotel caught hold Eygon's neck. He bled as it cut through the weak part of his armor. The sword was also imbued with magic, something that Eygon's heavy armor wasn't as efficient against.

Even after a final, violent swipe, Eygon refused to falter. He dropped his shield and put his hand over his neck to try and stop the bleeding. He swung his hammer overhead several times, but each strike was dodged. Leonhard rushed forward and horizontally slashed Eygon's chest, but did not pierce his armor. He followed up by jumping into the air and swinging his shotel as he performed a series of diagonal spins. Eygon let go of his neck and gripped his mace with two hands in order to smash the head of it onto the ground, emitting a divine shockwave.The shockwave hit Leonhard whilst he was airborne. He yelled in pain, flew backward, and almost fell into the ravine.
A crescent-shaped beam of energy soared through the air and found its mark. Eygon clutched his chest and fell backward, seconds away from death.

Leonhard was a clever foe. He had expected Eygon to use Morne's Rage as a counter attack. When Leonhard flew through the air, he had fired a Crescent Blade. What he did was risky, but no doubt had a high reward.

"Deluded...Hollow....bastard...

Irina."

erGUe0Q.png

@Murder Game

Eygon awoke and arose from the ground like a zombie. He was slouching due to overwhelming weakness. This was to be expected; he had died mere moments ago. He examined himself and slowly realized that he was not Hollow. He had expected that death to be the last one before losing his wits. Somehow, he had escaped the Undead curse. Despite temporarily halting the effects of the Darksign, something arguably worse awaited him: The Murder Game.

Despite having many questions, he focused on escaping this place. The first thing that caught his attention was the structures to the left. He decided to investigate it.

@york @MetalNova @left structure

Last edited:
  • Love
Prologue: Behold the Black Queen

Two things in life are kay events are guaranteed to all. A birth and a death. However, every rule has an exception or two. Selene Gallos, known as the black queen, she was one o thoses.

1079320-x_nercrosha_the_gathering_0041_copy_copia_3.jpg

Born centuries ago, Selene had lived longer than almost anyone. Born before the Roman Empire arisen, and still alive to this day, the power mutant and witch had seen and ben apart of many things in her day. However, there is always something new to learn, and new ways to advance her goals.

"Hmm? What circumstances are theses?"

Awakening on the, Selene could already tell this something different, something strange. Staying calm, instinct told the ancient witch patience and a cool head would prevail. Before a few centuries old taught you a thing or two. Looking around the area, her whereabouts were unknown to her, but she how to play this angle. Everything is an angle. Moving to the RIght structure, Selene could feel magic, was it from a man? Almost rudely interrupting Selene softly chuckled.

"If the woman is of such a stature, I'm sure she'd expect the weapon to take notice of her first."

A slight pause, Selene would curtsy.

"I am Selene."

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeremi
JD and Shion Prologue: I am Damaged. Still Waiting

Warning
:
spolier alert for one of the last scenes of act 2?

The last thing JD remembered, before the bomb went off was speaking to Veronica. Seeing Veronica that last time.

She was damaged like him, but there was still hope for her...especially with what she tried to do for those disgusting people in the school. She could be some form of hope for society.

Maybe Marthas and Heathers could get along outside of heaven? Wherever he went, he hoped that would be the case.

JD remembered smiling as he watched her, perceiving her look of shock into a distorted image of an uninjured, happy Veronica smiling at him lovingly. Understanding his final wish, when in reality she was bruised, cut, and distressed, even if she still did understand his final wish.

Her final words to him before everything disapeared...

tumblr_static_cz5eskd6l5w0wcco04k0sgswk.png

"Say hi to God." she muttered as she turned her back. Time had ran out.

BOOM!!

When his senses finally came back he felt...odd. Slowly standing up he wondered if he was in hell. But he didn't see Heather Chandler or those football doofs, and instead some people he didn't recognize.

No Veronica, but maybe that was for the best. He noticed a blue light and went towards it.

@york @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @light

--------------

Shion had been working late into the night to make sure things in No. 6 were getting done, a small list of suggestions prepared for the rest of the committee for the day before. He left his window open in case this was the day Nezumi would return. He had fallen asleep at his desk though and when he woke up...he wasn't sure where he was and that bothered him.

05aacb465d06d00afea657e05fc97f7d.jpg

"What...is this place?" he questioned aloud.

@york

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Prologue: The First Post

"Oh come on! It would be so awesome!"
"We already told you, we can't afford it"
"Gah! What in the world are you studios good for then!?"
"Bringing you back, for one thing"
"Other than that!"
"Look Deadpool, this conversation is over"

And then one movie cut later, Deadpool could be seen sitting on top of a bridge, picking off flower petals and tossing them onto the road below. "Well Spidey, our duo film will have to wait" he mumbled to himself, followed by an exaggerated sigh, he laid down onto the bridge for second as he picked off the last petal on the flower before hearing a loud child cry from down below "GIVE ME MY FLOWEY DOLL BACK!", to which Deadpool suddenly stood up and hollered back "YEA WELL HE'S A SHITTY FLOWER ANYWAYS!" before suddenly tossing the petal-less flowey back down towards the kid. Only for the flower to halt mid-air and explode into this giant blue portal, which immediately sucked Deadpool inside and shut behind him.

==========================

A few moments later Deadpool landed on his rear in this new greyish area, looking around a second in a bit of confusion before realizing "This must be more fan fiction. Well, might as well get this over with" before standing up and dusting himself off. Examining the area it became apparent he had a few options ahead of him, for the meantime he decided to socialize. He walked up the first person he found, some ten year old indeterminable aged kid with a weird watch and said "You happen to know what the time would be in a place like this?".

@Crow @Others​

Last edited:
  • Love
Prologue: The First Post

"Oh come on! It would be so awesome!"
"We already told you, we can't afford it"
"Gah! What in the world are you studios good for then!?"
"Bringing you back, for one thing"
"Other than that!"
"Look Deadpool, this conversation is over"

And then one movie cut later, Deadpool could be seen sitting on top of a bridge, picking off flower petals and tossing them onto the road below. "Well Spidey, our duo film will have to wait" he mumbled to himself, followed by an exaggerated sigh, he laid down onto the bridge for second as he picked off the last petal on the flower before hearing a loud child cry from down below "GIVE ME MY FLOWEY DOLL BACK!", to which Deadpool suddenly stood up and hollered back "YEA WELL HE'S A SHITTY FLOWER ANYWAYS!" before suddenly tossing the petal-less flowey back down towards the kid. Only for the door to halt mid-air and explode into this giant blue portal appearing, which immediately sucked Deadpool inside and shut behind him.

==========================

A few moments later Deadpool landed on his rear in this new greyish area, looking around a second in a bit of confusion before realizing "This must be more fan fiction. Well, might as well get this over with" before standing up and dusting himself off. Examining the area it became apparent he had a few options ahead of him, for the meantime he decided to socialize. He walked up the first person he found, some ten year old with a weird watch and said "You happen to know what the time would be in a place like this?".

@Crow @Others​

Deadpool would hear some noises emerging from the watch that belonged to what he referred to as 'the indeterminable aged kid'.

Uncatalogged DNA detected.

niFrtBY.png

"Sorry, my watch is a little... uh... acting up. I'm trying to fix it right now. I'll get back to you later."

Meanwhile, Deadpool would be approached by what appeared to be a puppy.

w9oWu1U.png

"Skree-ee-ee~!" the little furball barked at Deadpool with glee, curious about why he wore the mask.

"So, how did you get here, anyways?" the 'kid' asked, still fumbling with his watch.

Uncatalogged DNA Detected:
@Bomb @Mason Moretti

Other tags:
@Gwazi Magnum @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Lissamel @Midnight Maiden

Last edited:
Deadpool would hear some noises emerging from the watch that belonged to the 'ten year old', particularly the ten year old that looked like a post-midteens teenager.

niFrtBY.png

"Sorry, my watch is a little... uh... acting up. I'm trying to fix it right now. I'll get back to you later."

Meanwhile, Deadpool would be approached by what appeared to be a puppy.

w9oWu1U.png

"Skree-ee-ee~!" the little furball barked at Deadpool with glee, curious about why he wore the mask.

"So, how did you get here, anyways?" the 'ten year old' asked, still fumbling with his watch.

@Bomb @Mason Moretti

Other tags:
@Gwazi Magnum @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Lissamel @Midnight Maiden
Deadpool shrugged with the kid's response, seemed like his 'watch' was acting up.

Though when the 'puppy' arrived Deadpool went ecstatic saying "Wait, haven't I seen you before?".

tumblr_o2wxuwfc6y1udh5n8o1_500.gif

"I did! You're that... what do they call them? Pocket Monsters!" before picking up the puppy and saying "Listen, you team up with me and we're going to Eevee train to be unstoppable! What do you say, EV?". Though noticing how it was curious about his mask he raised it up for a second adding on "Besides, ladies love animals!".

giphy.gif

Then when the kid got around to asking him how he got here he threw his hands in the air and stated "Oh you know, picking petals off a flower only for it to be a interdenominational device sending you into the middle of nowhere. So the usual. So, what brought you to this... charming, smokey, little... what do you even call this place?".

@Crow @Others​

Deadpool shrugged with the kid's response, seemed like his 'watch' was acting up.

Though when the 'puppy' arrived Deadpool went ecstatic saying "Wait, haven't I seen you before?".

tumblr_o2wxuwfc6y1udh5n8o1_500.gif

"I did! You're that... what do they call them? Pocket Monsters!" before picking up the puppy and saying "Listen, you team up with me and we're going to Eevee train to be unstoppable! What do you say, EV?". Though noticing how it was curious about his mask he raised it up for a second adding on "Besides, ladies love animals!".

giphy.gif

Then when the kid got around to asking him how he got here he threw his hands in the air and stated "Oh you know, picking petals off a flower only for it to be a interdenominational device sending you into the middle of nowhere. So the usual. So, what brought you to this... charming, smokey, little... what do you even call this place?".

@Crow @Others​

My9OA7V.png

"Skree-ee-ee~?" the 'EV' as Deadpool called it was a little confused but elated by Deadpool's antics. It decided to play along, since Deadpool seemed to be a decent person, for now at least.

o8qC8uY.png

"Pocket... Monster?" the kid was a little confused at those words. "So Buddy is a 'Pocket Monster' huh?"

"Skree-ee-ee!" 'Buddy' growled in response.

"I guess I still have a lot to learn about you, little guy," the kid pets his pet 'Pocket Monster' Buddy. The little animal then proceeded to climb onto the kid's shoulder after Deadpool put it down, presumably.

'Deadpool' then revealed his mask, causing the kid to be a little shocked.

qUZKmBw.png

"I don't know what to ask first - 'what happened?', or 'weren't you supposed to keep a secret identity with that mask?'. Anyways, my name's Ben, Ben Tennyson, nice to meet you. This little guy over here is my current partner Buddy."

'Ben' as he was called proceeds to shake Deadpool's hand.

"Ha! You haven't seen my everyday life!" Ben comments on Deadpool's explaination on how he got here, before he proceeded with his own explanations. "Well, an old friend of mine sort of teleported me here to uh... run errands. He tends to be vague about his words in case I accidentally mess with the timestream for the worse, so he didn't give me a lot of info to work with, not even a name for this place, if this place even has a name."

Ben looked at his watch.

"If it's a little dark in here, maybe-"

"Oh, right. Stupid watch."

Current Interactions:
@Gwazi Magnum

@Bomb @Mason Moretti

Other Tags:
@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lissamel @Midnight Maiden

Prologue: Queen to e5

latest

Rosa was always quiet. A White Mage. A healer. She aided those in need, whether by her healing white magic, or with her bow. So, being taken was unexpected. She had accidentally miscast a healing spell, and suddenly appeared in this void.

It was probably a feeling similar to death, being lost in an unknown environment. However, many others were there. People not from Baron or Mysidia. People who wore all sorts of strange clothes. Had Rosa been kidnapped again? If she had, this was a strange way of doing it. Sending her into The Void for miscasting a spell.

"Can someone please tell me where I am?" She called out into the crowd as she stepped forward.

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @anyone else

My9OA7V.png

"Skree-ee-ee~?" the 'EV' as Deadpool called it was a little confused but elated by Deadpool's antics. It decided to play along, since Deadpool seemed to be a decent person, for now at least.

o8qC8uY.png

"Pocket... Monster?" the kid was a little confused at those words. "So Buddy is a 'Pocket Monster' huh?"

"Skree-ee-ee!" 'Buddy' growled in response.

"I guess I still have a lot to learn about you, little guy," the kid pets his pet 'Pocket Monster' Buddy. The little animal then proceeded to climb onto the kid's shoulder after Deadpool put it down, presumably.

'Deadpool' then revealed his mask, causing the kid to be a little shocked.

qUZKmBw.png

"I don't know what to ask first - 'what happened?', or 'weren't you supposed to keep a secret identity with that mask?'. Anyways, my name's Ben, Ben Tennyson, nice to meet you. This little guy over here is my current partner Buddy."

'Ben' as he was called proceeds to shake Deadpool's hand.

"Ha! You haven't seen my everyday life!" Ben comments on Deadpool's explaination on how he got here, before he proceeded with his own explanations. "Well, an old friend of mine sort of teleported me here to uh... run errands. He tends to be vague about his words in case I accidentally mess with the timestream for the worse, so he didn't give me a lot of info to work with, not even a name for this place, if this place even has a name."

Ben looked at his watch.

"If it's a little dark in here, maybe-"

"Oh, right. Stupid watch."

Current Interactions:
@Gwazi Magnum

@Bomb @Mason Moretti

Other Tags:
@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lissamel @Midnight Maiden
"Kid, there are tens of millions of viewers who know this face. It really much of a secret identity. I just like the suit, too much to let Fox keep it Plus, how many suits have animated eyeballs?".

1372239529219544494.gif

Deadpool said reassuringly before getting around to answering "Oh, and the face was caused by Ajax" giving a wink with his mask. Though when Ben would go to shake his hand he would feel a rather small hand being grasped.
"Oh yeah, I had to cut that off after some rabid dog attack at the Pizzeria. Still growing back".

giphy.gif

Though he was a bit puzzled with Ben's explanation stating "So... In an attempt to make you not break things, he never told you how not to do so? That... sounds backwards kids, but that's also my style!" before wrapping his arm around his shoulder and then looking out towards the... grey, smoggy, sky thing and exclaiming "Together we should be able to do great things! Fun, messy and chaotic things!".

"Can someone please tell me where I am?" She called out into the crowd as she stepped forward.

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @anyone else

And upon hearing such a voice holler out he simply hollered out "In the middle of a Smokers Club combined with an Amish's fear of lights! I don't know! How'd you get here anyways!?".

@Crow @Minerva @Others​

Prologue: Whose Birthday Is It Anyway?

As Blaze began to stir from her unconscious state, she groaned, only to abruptly silence herself again. The fiery feline quizzically felt at the ground, and was genuinely surprised. It was firm, and entirely dry; flat, too. Blinking her bright golden eyes open, she stared at it in confusion, but breathed a sigh of relief regardless. Better to awaken upon solid ground than to awaken within a watery grave. Coming first to one knee, then onto both feet, Blaze steadily stood herself up, and took a quick glance around, just as a sharp headache took her by surprise.

View attachment 133979
With another groan, Blaze clutched and rubbed her forehead to nurse the pain. As it passed, vivid memories - odd memories - filled her mind, but for only as long as it took her befuddled daze to pass. And suddenly, upon taking in a clearer view of the place, Blaze was overcome by an unsettling sense of déjà vu. Though upon spotting a familiar blue hedgehog stumbling further into the void, Blaze was quick to sweep her anxiety under the proverbial rug, and broke into a jog to rejoin Sonic's side.

"Sonic, slow down, you're walking like one too many badniks knocked you on the head..." Blaze commented. She firmly placed a hand on the hedgehog's shoulder to help stabilize him.

@thatguyinthestore @york @Yun Lee @Yang Lee

Due to Sonic being dazed and such, he was stumbling over to the mysterious blue light without even noticing. When Sonic finally did regain his composure, a certain feline began to jog beside him.

"About time you woke up!" The hedgehog mused to Blaze. Not wanting to waste anymore time, Sonic firmly grasped Blaze's wrist before blasting off towards the blue light without even a moment's hesitation.
@Archmage Jeremiah

So, with a bit of a spring in his step, Dorian wandered toward the structure on the right in time to catch a woman throwing what Dorian had ascertained to be a spirit blade. Impressive to say the least, for not even dear Vivienne's blades looked quite so intricate. He did not know what kind of get-up this woman was sporting, but he could only imagine he would be paying her quite a bit of attention if he was so inclined.

"Amazing!" he said with sincerity, though he was hardly shy from buttering up a stranger. He gestured to her sword, far more interested in it than whatever the woman was trying to dislodge from the building. "I myself am not too well versed in such a school of magic, but I know one woman who is. A real icy wonder, she is. A magic blade of such caliber would give even her reason to pause." Vivienne would not appreciate that, not one bit...

@Gummi Bunnies @york @Any and all interested @RightStructure
Prologue: Behold the Black Queen

Two things in life are kay events are guaranteed to all. A birth and a death. However, every rule has an exception or two. Selene Gallos, known as the black queen, she was one o thoses.

1079320-x_nercrosha_the_gathering_0041_copy_copia_3.jpg

Born centuries ago, Selene had lived longer than almost anyone. Born before the Roman Empire arisen, and still alive to this day, the power mutant and witch had seen and ben apart of many things in her day. However, there is always something new to learn, and new ways to advance her goals.

"Hmm? What circumstances are theses?"

Awakening on the, Selene could already tell this something different, something strange. Staying calm, instinct told the ancient witch patience and a cool head would prevail. Before a few centuries old taught you a thing or two. Looking around the area, her whereabouts were unknown to her, but she how to play this angle. Everything is an angle. Moving to the RIght structure, Selene could feel magic, was it from a man? Almost rudely interrupting Selene softly chuckled.

"If the woman is of such a statues that you are inferring, I'm sure she'd expect the weapon to take notice of her first."

A slight pause, Selene would curtsy.

"I am Selene."

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk

eCWDDx2.jpg

"... I don't remember asking for company."

A2 would turn over to give a blank stare at the man who apparently praised her for such actions that were basic functions for an android like herself. Just from the fact that she had practically deserted them in the midst of their war, she's grown fond of being alone and fending for herself. Something about interacting with a person she had no prior knowledge of and not even knowing the true purpose of being here set off a few warning signs in A2's head.

Regardless of her thrown sword would hit the object off of it's hanging place or not from the arch, A2 signaled the weapon to cycle back to her like a boomerang, making use of the electromagnetic sensors implanted into her body and her sword. Nonchalantly catching her sword's grip with a casually extended hand, she allows the electromagnetic system to manually levitate the sword behind her, signified by a singular holographic glyph surrounding its hilt. To any other person, this would appear like acts of magic.

Magic. A2 was rather perplexed by this comment. Androids were made out of technology developed by the humans, completely from scientific means. Just the mere mention of magic was baseless to her, the android aware that it was a form of fantasy. Even if she couldn't remember certain things due to her corrupted memory, she had a beckoning feeling that she had no choice to accept it as is at this moment, for she had no knowledge of this man and now a woman named Selene joining their supposed conversation. Furthermore, A2 felt like she couldn't tell what was truth and lies at this point... not what after she thinks on what went down before she got here...

"Try telling me something that makes sense, that'll be useful."

If this conversation wasn't going to go anywhere, A2 saw no reason to leave these two be. It was either they provide some info that she could work from or not. Simple as that. Just to be sure, A2 would passively initiate a quick scan on the two to match with current data she had in her system. As it looked like she was merely glancing at the two a bit too much, something about this troubled her. They were not mechanical like herself or the machines, instead they were of organic origin. That was all she could take from this.

"... lucky by chance that you lot aren't classified as my targets... yet. Do me a favor and don't give me a reason to change that."

Getting that out of the way, A2 grumbled over towards Selene's direction.

"Good for you Selene, you told complete strangers your name. Now do you expect me to do the same? Because I would have to be a complete idiot to do that."

At any moment, A2 could just straight-up leave them be, but almost like the curiosity of her corrupted memories, she was slightly curious on why she and unusual others were pulled into this strange place.

@Atomyk @Josh M @york @RightStructure​

Reactions: Atomyk
Status
Not open for further replies.