• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Archmage Jeremiah @Void Warrior @Takumi @The Myrmidon
@BlueLight

J5BLddH.gif

Those who followed the blue light found a strange, glowing, circular shape, with a faint, flickering light in its center... Not unlike the one that brought them here, except this one seemed to be all balled up. If this was some sort of portal or what have you, it appeared to be closed for one reason or another, with no clear indication of how to open it or anything.

However, it looked like this might just lead some where if it were somehow opened... But perhaps one could find some answers laying around some other location?

Either that or they could just try and interact with the object, but honestly, it was hard to say if it would even do anything, let alone if this strange shape was solid enough to be interacted with in the first place...

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Right Structure

Those who arrived at the structure to the right found that it was quite massive in scale, and while it was a bit difficult to make out for certain... It seemed to be some sort of big, wooden billboard, with a sizeable piece of paper stuck onto it. In fact, there seemed to be a bit of writing on it actually, accompanied by a crudely drawn map of some sort.

Unfortunately, it was too dark to read anything properly on the board, which was a bummer.

However, A2 made a bit of a discovery when she flung her sword at the object hanging off of the arch above the billboard. Unfortunately, the sword seemed to only graze the object instead of hitting it directly, causing it to swing from side to side, but on the upside... It appeared to have unraveled whatever it was hanging off of, causing it to to lower itself to ground level.

As a result, A2, and anyone around the billboard could gather that it was an unlit oil lamp of some sort. What's more is that this oil lamp had some fuel in it, which meant that all it needed was a source of fire or something to light it.

With any luck, this lamp might just provide enough illumination for those at the billboard to see what might have been left written here...

@Otto @MetalNova
@Left Structure

The structure to the left seemed quite pitifull compared to the one to the right, actually... And in the dim light of what was apparently a lamp post it was quite clear that there was a bench in front of it.

While it in itself was unremarkable, there appeared to be some sort of pendant laying on it, barely noticeable in the poor lighting... But the little light that did come from the lamp post, illuminated a mysterious, blue, gem on it.

One would have to get more light in here to see many more details about that pendant though, or just pick it up and peer real close at it, either way worked.

However, those who were not so interested in the pendant, and perhaps... Moreso in the lamp post itself might notice that the glass on the lamp post was covered with a considerable amount of dust and soot, which was evidently why it wasn't doing a very good job of illuminating the area.

Though unless one was incredibly tall, they would be unable to reach the glass on lamp ontop of the lamp post itself, but on the other hand... It was noted that the bench was high enough off the ground to be of use; by simply standing on it, one might juuust be able to reach the glass on the lamp, and perhaps try and clean it off...​
Johnny sighed as the portal he had thought he had seen was just the weird ball of blue light that floated before them. Well, that was definitely a downer. "Damn, wish Raiden was... usually he's the one who knows how to open up these mystical portals and all," He muttered as he crossed his arms before looking at the group around him. A lot of strange people... but maybe they knew something about how to get this thing to react.

"Hey, one of you kids wouldn't know how to work some magic on this, would ya? Not much of a wizard or anything myself, but knowing who I've met in the past, you guys might have voodoo stuff that helps us," The old man questioned with a smile before recalling something he needed to do and adding, "Ah yeah, by the way, the name's Cage, Johnny Cage. You might've heard of me."

@thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Archmage Jeremiah @Voidwarrior @Takumi @The Myrmidon

Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
With her eyes just barely adjusting to the deep dark, Rosa decided to cast the spell Holy to call out some light. Hopefully this would light up the area around them, and allow everyone to see better.

@york @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Gwazi Magnum @Crow @Anyone
Unfortunately, it seemed that the holy, while it worked, did not seem to light up the area very much at all... However, it was less to do with the spell, more to do with the thick darkness that seemed to choke this void.

Perhaps there was another way to lift it?​

Eygon of Carim @Left Structures

@MetalNova @york

The longer Eygon remained in this void, the more he paid attention to the people here. At first, he completely ignored the fact that there were tens of people who were also pulled out of their worlds.
With her eyes just barely adjusting to the deep dark, Rosa decided to cast the spell Holy to call out some light. Hopefully this would light up the area around them, and allow everyone to see better.​

When he noticed Rosa cast a light spell, he immediately thought that she was Irina. It took him to a second to realize that he was incorrect. She was just another person talented in the art of miracles. This was a mild disappointment, but at least there was somebody here that resembled the culture of his universe. Most of the people here looked and acted strangely.

He noticed swathes of people gather around near the blue light and the right structures.

The only people at the left structures were Azuma and himself. There was an awkward silence. Nobody else seemed to be interested in the left structures.

Eygon had a huge mace, a huge shield, and armor that made him look demonic. Combined with how tall he was in comparison to Azuma, he expected her to cower in fear. However, she didn't. She probably wasn't intimidated by Eygon's appearance at all. He respected her for that, at least a little bit.

He peered down at her through his helmet.

084R4Ia.jpg

"Hmm, you look like a weak child, and yet you aren't intimidated by my presence. How unusual..."

He glanced at the two other key locations: the right structures, and the blue light.

"Look at all of those social butterflies... They probably think huddling together will make things better. Ridiculous."

He looked back at Azuma.

"You and I, we're different."

@Left Structure

The structure to the left seemed quite pitifull compared to the one to the right, actually... And in the dim light of what was apparently a lamp post it was quite clear that there was a bench in front of it.

While it in itself was unremarkable, there appeared to be some sort of pendant laying on it, barely noticeable in the poor lighting... But the little light that did come from the lamp post, illuminated a mysterious, blue, gem on it.

One would have to get more light in here to see many more details about that pendant though, or just pick it up and peer real close at it, either way worked.

However, those who were not so interested in the pendant, and perhaps... Moreso in the lamp post itself might notice that the glass on the lamp post was covered with a considerable amount of dust and soot, which was evidently why it wasn't doing a very good job of illuminating the area.

Though unless one was incredibly tall, they would be unable to reach the glass on lamp ontop of the lamp post itself, but on the other hand... It was noted that the bench was high enough off the ground to be of use; by simply standing on it, one might juuust be able to reach the glass on the lamp, and perhaps try and clean it off...​
"Hmm..."

Eygon noticed that the lamp was doing a shoddy job of illuminating the area because of how filthy it was. Clearly the owner of this void was not maintaining the place.

He stood on the bench and attempted to clean the lamp. Because Eygon was quite tall, he could comfortably reach it.

Let's hope the bench doesn't snap from the weight....

Last edited:
Seisa Mikagura had no grand story to tell. Not here. She'd only gone to sleep as usual, and then woken up in a strange place with minimal lighting but a large amount of strangers. Sighing, she got up and took a look around at the things that weren't people.

A strange blue light was in front of her, a bench was to her left, and some piece of paper was to her right. The question then was which was the most important thing to look at?

For now she decided on the piece of paper and headed to the right.

tumblr_inline_nbhtr60tn81s3r5n5.png

"Hmm..."

Ignoring the rest of the group, she peered at the paper. Writing, and something like a map, was it? It seemed she'd picked the right place. Taking a glance at the lamp, she picked it up.

"Killing Art."

Seisa aimed to overwrite the space around the lamp and change its status from "unlit" to "lit."

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @york @Josh M @penguin055

The concept of time ceased to exist as Giorno hurdled through a white void, flying through ruptured cracks in time and fading in and out of consciousness. His mind was thrown out of balance, and he tried to find some way to understand where he was going and what just happened. But it was all too surreal, and the white coloration quickly became a pitch black.

When he regained consciousness, Giorno gripped his side and coughed himself awake, lying against a cold, black surface. He rose his head, glancing around what appeared to be another surreal void. When the intense ringing went down, he could hear...voices. He could see roughly humanoid blurs walking around admist the black background, talking and chatting it up.

Where am I?

Shit! The Arrow!

6eda2487a08136d92f340f642eac3eb5.png

Giorno suddenly shot up from his position as if in intense panic, looking around frantically for something. He felt something move under his coat, and in an instant he glanced down his collar and found the Arrow sitting there. Relief washed over his mind. He stared down the artifact for a moment before standing up and looking around the abyss like a lost child.

The light appeared right after I opened the letter. I have a feeling this must be some kind of Stand ability-- like a personal room, something like that turtle.

But, what a strange feeling. It all feels too complex. A plot woven by fate, not by dreams; something I'm not used to. As much as it pains me to say something like that...

I'll have to figure out what's going on.

49f0458f29acfc9d30bb4d3c2024c164.png

...and protect the Arrow at all costs.

Giorno's inner thoughts couldn't accurately display the entirety of his thoughts. It felt grossly convenient and ironic, even; on a summer day when he reflects on how the light has left his life, fate hits Giorno like a raging bus. It must have been some kind of lucid dream, but at the same time Giorno can't help but feel it's entirely real. He feels tied to Italy like it's some kind of anchor, and that weight on his mind and his heart has been lifted. He isn't in Italy-- in fact, he might not even be in...

Reality...?

Whatever the case, Giorno willed himself to figure out exactly what's going on.

Giorno glanced over at the right side of the void, noticing a group of people standing around a structure. He would calmly approach them, doing his best to speak English. Of course it'd end up being perfect English, albeit with a charming Italian accent.

"Ah, pardon me, do you any of you know where this place is?"

Original comment.

3960ffec283aba5ac8a578d8d511675c.png

@Josh M @Atomyk @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure​
"Yes. While I can use magic, I'm not than just a mage."
691521-she_hulk_37.jpg

A coy smile appeared on the witch's face as Dorian questioned Selene.

"Yes. While I can use magic, I'm not than just a mage....."

Dorian and the other Selene was almost playful pulling them along as she slightly turn. Selene took a breath in, Selene's voice came out soft, none threating as she turned back to him.

"I am whatever I need to be, Dorian. That's al you need to know for now."

Meanwhile, an old adversary reared his head. However, something was off. Mental trying to probe the man she knew as the Wolverine, The witch was shocked when she couldn't. Hmm. It seem she'd have to investigate this later

1070169-selene03.jpg

"Ah, a machine."

Selene new better than to loose her temper in a new situation. Being alive for centuries teach you a social skills that will save your life, Selene had some of them in the pass. However this girl? Her lack of social skills was going to get herself killed. Not by Selene's hand, however. It matter not to The black queen. Out of all the member of this small quaint little group, A2 was useless to Selene. Anyone who's life couldn't sacrifices for Selene's was useless and last time Selene checked, robots don't have a life force. But who knows? Could make a nice throne out of her metal bones, if the opportunity showed itself.

Selene perked up as the young man appeared. The witch could feel the power already. What was he?

"Use your brain, child. Look at all of us. If you need to ask, don't you already know?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Verite
[Connor woke up after a few months "Great, now where did she go?" He asked, looking around for the blonde with the S on her chest. She didn't seem to be around, but he did find a mousy blond who seemed to be alone. Well, it was good that she was gone. He went to investigate the right structure .

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Right Structure
vr6Dpcj.png

"Mechanical...?"

Dorian couldn't help but make it visibly clear he was confused by this assessment. This woman - "A2" as she wanted to be called - was a far cry from a trebuchet, but still, she was suddenly referring to terms that Dorian had no measure how to identify, which meant something beyond his understanding was going on here.

Some kind of mechanical being designed for battle-- that alone invoked an image of a golem from the ancient dwarven empire. Perhaps this "android" was similar in some manner, though it was astonishing then that she looked like a regular human. It was intriguing enough that Dorian felt a need to know more, but perhaps now it was best to hold back on the questions. Things were not always as they seemed in the Fade and so he could hardly trust the validity of the people around him.

If this was even the Fade. Perhaps the veil had been torn down entirely, and this void was the cheery conclusion. Pleasant thought.

Selene was a bit of an odd one, to be sure. She made Dorian wary, though anyone who made Dorian wary usually turned out to be pretty fun for him as well. "Whatever you need to be, hmm?" He smiled at her, arms crossed. "Then perhaps you could be as someone who has the power to help us out of this little predicament?"

q46SgKg.png

It was then that their group grew even further, but the latest two arrivals were easily more pleasing on the eyes than the last two. Dorian turned to the pair and answered the blond's question with a shrug after Selene so graciously gave a blunt response of her own.

"She is right, we don't know much at all-- but, no need to despair! We will figure this all out in due time. That is, required that you are all just about as lost as I am and not conspiring against me. You're not all mages, clearly, so we'll take that off the table. In fact, and I probably should have asked this right away, but where are you from? I would normally assume Thedas, but something tells me that is not quite so... Hm?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure
@Right Structure

Those who arrived at the structure to the right found that it was quite massive in scale, and while it was a bit difficult to make out for certain... It seemed to be some sort of big, wooden billboard, with a sizeable piece of paper stuck onto it. In fact, there seemed to be a bit of writing on it actually, accompanied by a crudely drawn map of some sort.

Unfortunately, it was too dark to read anything properly on the board, which was a bummer.

However, A2 made a bit of a discovery when she flung her sword at the object hanging off of the arch above the billboard. Unfortunately, the sword seemed to only graze the object instead of hitting it directly, causing it to swing from side to side, but on the upside... It appeared to have unraveled whatever it was hanging off of, causing it to to lower itself to ground level.

As a result, A2, and anyone around the billboard could gather that it was an unlit oil lamp of some sort. What's more is that this oil lamp had some fuel in it, which meant that all it needed was a source of fire or something to light it.

With any luck, this lamp might just provide enough illumination for those at the billboard to see what might have been left written here...
Guido Mista - Prologue:

Unlucky Number Four

It was just another normal day in downtown Rome. The afternoon sun shone down over the old buildings that lined the streets. In an alleyway, two men stood with their guns pointed at each other. For one, this was a matter of life and death. For the other, it was nothing more than an average day on the job. The former trembled where he stood, his hands shaking as he pulled the trigger of his handgun. His target didn't even flinch as the bullet whizzed by his head, causing the young man's red hat to flap in the air.

latest

This young man was named Guido Mista. An experienced gunman, and the second-in-command of the Italian mob known as Passione, Mista had been in situations like this countless times. This was just another assassination to him. His target was a traitor named Francesco Allegro, who killed his partner and attempted to run away with all the money they had collected to that point.

Mista fired his revolver at the man on the other end of the alleyway, hitting his target in the gut. Francesco clutched at his wound, his face contorted with intense pain and fear. He watched in horror as the one sent to kill him trained his sights at his head and shot once more. He did not miss. The body of Francesco Allegro fell to the ground with a thud.

Mission accomplished.

As Passione's underboss turned to leave the scene, he opened the chamber of his revolvers and counted the remaining bullets. One... Two... Three... Four. According to Mista, four is an unlucky number. Normally, he thought himself a lucky man, but anytime the number four was involved, something bad seemed to happen. Four bullets left... Whatever. The mission's already over. What's the worst that could happen?

Just then, he began to feel lightheaded. He raised his hand to his temple, as if he had a headache. Before he had time to even think about what was happening, he fell backwards as his vision faded. However, he never seemed to hit the ground. He felt as though he was falling through the world itself, into a bottomless void. Soon he completely lost consciousness.

Dammit! I knew I should've taken that guy out with one shot!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh... Where the hell am I?"

Guido Mista mumbled as he came to. He opened his eyes to see nothing but darkness all around him. He struggled to get back up on his feet, still disoriented from the journey to this strange place. Once he fully regained his senses, he heard a very familiar voice.

"B-boss!" He broke out in a run towards the source, his eyes adjusting to the darkness along the way. "Giorno! What are you doing here?" He paused for a moment before opening his mouth to speak again. "What am I doing here? Is this some sort of Stand attack?" Mista looked around at the others gathered near this strange structure. "And who are all you guys?"

@york @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Atomyk @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @RightStructure

"Tch... just how many people are we going to gather here?"

Despite the obviousness that she had to rely on possible outside help from these people to return to where she came from, A2 clearly did not function well when there was a large amassing of individuals in one location. It was most likely a trait she developed upon being deployed by YoRHa, and not something expected in her programming. Aside from that, it was going to get tiresome if they kept on repeating the same answer to the newcomers that they had nothing to go off of when it came to their exact location. Before she would abandon this group and do something on her own possibly, she didn't bother to look over to see what her throwing sword technique had done earlier.

That strange object from earlier was grazed by that thrown projectile, uncovering what was an unlit lamp. Something similar to the records she carried onto when traveling through ruins of human civilization back on Earth. From quick examination, she could guess that it would need a fuel to light it up, but by doing that, she wasn't sure what else that could accomplish other than enabling the billboard's writing to be readable.

tumblr_onk5ejxUmq1ssytzao1_r1_540.gif

"Say, someone go and light up this lamp. I would do it myself, but lack of resources makes this a pain for me. So someone else has to do it."

A2 was quite blunt with her words, disregarding the other conversations going about in this unofficial group they had here. She didn't care for where these individuals came from. She didn't want to repeat stated information already. All that was on her mind was finding more information in order to go back, and she had the idea that the billboard has the info they could need.
Seisa Mikagura had no grand story to tell. Not here. She'd only gone to sleep as usual, and then woken up in a strange place with minimal lighting but a large amount of strangers. Sighing, she got up and took a look around at the things that weren't people.

A strange blue light was in front of her, a bench was to her left, and some piece of paper was to her right. The question then was which was the most important thing to look at?

"Hmm..."

Ignoring the rest of the group, she peered at the paper. Writing, and something like a map, was it? It seemed she'd picked the right place. Taking a glance at the lamp, she picked it up.

"Killing Art."

Seisa aimed to overwrite the space around the lamp and change its status from "unlit" to "lit."

"..."

The android just watched another come by and do what she had requested out of the group mere moments ago. Well... that's done from the looks of it.

@Kaykay @Atomyk @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @york @Josh M @penguin055

@thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Archmage Jeremiah @Voidwarrior @Takumi @The Myrmidon
@BlueLight

J5BLddH.gif

Those who followed the blue light found a strange, glowing, circular shape, with a faint, flickering light in its center... Not unlike the one that brought them here, except this one seemed to be all balled up. If this was some sort of portal or what have you, it appeared to be closed for one reason or another, with no clear indication of how to open it or anything.

However, it looked like this might just lead some where if it were somehow opened... But perhaps one could find some answers laying around some other location?

Either that or they could just try and interact with the object, but honestly, it was hard to say if it would even do anything, let alone if this strange shape was solid enough to be interacted with in the first place...

tumblr_inline_n3u8topfjj1sbxwvg_by_teh_zombish-db2no5l.png

"...Tch."

With a look completely lacking even a hint of amusement to it, Wes narrowed his golden eyes, instinctively reaching into his satchel and producing a Pokeball. "C'mon, Azar." With the same serious expression, he tossed it in front of him, aiming to let out his Quilava in hopes of it's flames producing just enough light for him to look around. Of course, 'him' being singular, because Wes didn't appear to so much as acknowledge that the others around him even existed.

Rui, on the other hand...

tumblr_inline_msoisgayil1qz4rgp_by_teh_zombish-db2njt3.png

"...Hmm, I wonder what this thing even is.." the ginger muttered, biting her lower lip lightly before, after only a moment's hesitation, reaching up to poke the odd blue light. But suddenly, she was jarred from her attempt, head snapping to the side as she heard the sound of approaching footsteps. Alertly, she took a half-step back, ready to take off if needbe. "..H-hello?" she called out, tentatively, not fully able to make out the figures in the darkness. Just their silhouettes. But goodness, she hoped it wasn't those kidnapping thugs again... She didn't think she'd be able to handle them, not without her own Pokemon on hand. Which, currently? She lacked. Not to mention, she couldn't even see Wes to try to get his help.

@Takumi @york @thatguyinthestore @The Myrmidon @Archmage Jeremiah @Voidwarrior

It was almost beginning to feel like the crowd from before were just migrating over here now. It was a bit of an uproar, but not the least bit as bad as the streets of Minrathos could be. Still, all who happened to wander by in their stupor seemed to be in the same state of confusion, so it was probably long past due to do as A2 asked and light the lamp. Really, it was so simple, and perhaps then they could actually get a move on.

... Except, someone had been so kind to do it before Dorian could even make the effort, leaving him out of making any sort of grand display.

19Qo2iq.png

"Before you know it, we'll be having to light a series of lamps in a patterned order, just you wait." Dorian didn't even bother to hide his pouting expression.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure

Reactions: Jeremi
Prologue-Out of the Frying Pan, into the Fryer

It wasn't as if this experience was a new one to Noembelu. She had felt something similar before, long ago. She didn't like to think of that time much at all, but she couldn't help it, considering how familiar the feeling was.

As she opened her eyes, she noticed one difference. She wasn't in a white room. It was an odd room, instead. Black and gray...something out of a weird dream. She also wasn't restrained either-she remembered how tight the straps had been, holding her as Little Eagle had cried, screamed, begged to go home, begged for it to all stop. But it never stopped, and eventually Little Eagle stopped screaming.

That very moment, Noembelu was born.

Noembelu was not a person like Little Eagle had been. Little Eagle had been a very sweet girl. Quiet. Calm. Active. She could run faster and climb higher than anyone in her tribe. She grew vegetables that could taste amazing, and could tell with a single sniff what spices would be perfect to add to food. Little Eagle had hopes amd dreams and ambitions and was full of happiness and love and optimism.

Noembelu had none of that. Noembelu was, to put it simply, a demon. She inhabited Little Eagle's body, keeping Little Eagle locked away from everyone. That joy, love, happiness, all of that died the day Little Eagle did. Noembelu was a killing machine, answering only to Lord Bison. There was never a question of his commands. Little Eagle had questioned. "Why? Why are you doing this?" Those questions had always gone unanswered. Noembelu always did as she was told, and never asked why.

She knew it upset him that Little Eagle was dead. She had tried telling him so. Every time, anyone called her Little Eagle, she had to tell them, "Little Eagle is dead. I'm Noembelu." The other girls, they could all move on easier. They were themselves again. Noembelu envied them, really. But what could she do? She had yet to atone for anything she'd done, any lives she'd taken. That was why she was still Noembelu. She couldn't be Little Eagle anymore, after all she'd done.

In the end, that was her undoing. They told her to go meet Karin Kanzuki. Noembelu never asked why, she just went. She got on a plane to Japan and was about to meet Karin before suddenly being pulled away-just like Little Eagle had been all those years ago.

And now she was awake, staring right at someone she'd mistreated. She didn't even know his name, all she knew was that he was someone she'd attacked. And they were here together.

"Oh, thank God! Little Eagle! I was worried I wouldn't get dinner-um, that you were hurt."

"Noembelu."

"Huh?"

"My name is Noembelu."

"Uh...okay then." He looked around. "Any idea where we are, Noembelu?"

"No."

"Great." He sighed. "Well, we gotta get you back soon, or Lady Karin will put me out on the street. Heck, we-hey! Where you goin'?!"

Noembelu started walking away, to look around. She would approach a blonde girl who looked rational. And quiet. "Do you know where we are?" She asked.
@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9

--------

"Just my luck." Of course, the girl he's to protect up and walks away! Could this day get worse? Birdie hoped not.

But wait! What was that, off to the distance. Was it his imagination, or was it...

"PORTUGUESE SWEET BREAD!!!" And some blue...badger was trying to nab it! Hell no! Birdie used his chains to pull the 'sweet bread' to him, away from Sonic. "OI! Hands off, Badger!!"

@Yang Lee @thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah

• Love
Reactions: Jeremi
Prologue
The Texan Terror

"Purple bloc perras fit to square up, I'll be fit to dig dem em' down..."

Down Las Posadas Avenue, a pack of Lincolns and Cadillacs alike rode in unison down the dark streets of Reno, music and shouting blaring from the fearsome host. At the head of the pack, a young veteran ranger sat in the passenger seat of a ghostly white Lincoln, a Serbu Super-Shorty shotgun clenched in her hands. Eyeing herself in the reflection of the windshield, the Texan saw the tattoos across her arms and body, relics of her time when she served as a proud member of the Texan Rangers. A familiar voice broke her concentration- that of her old friend, Little Sam.

"Shite, Constanza, how the hell a lil' thang like you get all that shit on you. I know you fought the Mormons but damn. Look like an Amazon."

It was true, Constanza did feel like an unusual face to see on this side of Reno. Most veterans from the Texan Rangers return back to the republic with a nice-paying job, a good wife or husband, and the rest of their days in wealth. It was one of the few sure ways to advance in society, at least in the Republic of Texas. Yet, as with every war, not everyone is so lucky. Regarded by her regiment and officers as a coward for surviving the failed Battle of Mount Sinai, the "honorably discharged" brunette felt old habits slowly creep back in. Drugs, crime, debauchery and thievery- all the makings of a forever outcast to society.

"Enroll in the Texan Rangers, Little Sam. Little things like me leave big Mormons bleedin' on their holy earth."

A howl of laughter escaped the driver of the white Lincoln, Constanza unable to help herself lightly smile at the seven-foot, bronze-skinned man. For as long as Constanza knew Little Sam, she could not figure out why a seven foot brute of a man like himself was called little. Still, the Bloody Maria of Las Posadas had always enjoyed his company since middle school, always finding comfort and solace in a face she could trust. Taking in a deep breath, the gangsta gazed at the approaching town square of downtown Reno. Feeling the Lincoln swerve to a stop, the gangsta readied her firearms, swiftly bolting out of the automobile.

"A'ight you pussies," a husky, old voice broke out in a ragged cough. As lowly thugs strapped with bandannas and rags alike emerged from their vehicles, one elderly man stood clad in a pure grey suit and black tie- a proper streetlord. "The Chiad creepin' in our turf again, you know what do. Disappoint me and I'll gut you like these fools."

Constanza eyes followed the Lord's extended arm, seeing the display of public executions. While Texas was modernizing, a few barbaric practices such as public executions still lingered in the republic. Even in the death of night, dull orange lights illuminating the hanged bodies, the Hispanic could make out the words of cardboard billboards the bodies loosely hung onto. One of them said "thief", another "pedophile" and another "traitor".

Staring at the bodies, a flash of memory crossed Bloody Maria's mind, seeing the dust and sand dance around her. A howl of a beast rang out in her mind, the sharp hiss of hot lead whizzing through arid air through her. The world grew heavy and dark, silhouettes running, shouting, killing and dying all the same.

An uncomfortable numbness crawled in her spine, a ringing in her head as the panicked voices dimmed more and more into the black abyss...

---

Arising in this hellish purgatory of emptiness, the uncanny woman stood solemn and stiff. Silent and holding her shorten shotgun close to her chest, the tattooed criminal looked down to the black before her feet. Quiet, the criminal gazed her hazel eyes around, the gangsta feeling sensations return back to her body.

"W...What...? What da fuck?"

@anybody and everybody

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk
"Yes. While I can use magic, I'm not than just a mage."
691521-she_hulk_37.jpg

A coy smile appeared on the witch's face as Dorian questioned Selene.

"Yes. While I can use magic, I'm not than just a mage....."

Dorian and the other Selene was almost playful pulling them along as she slightly turn. Selene took a breath in, Selene's voice came out soft, none threating as she turned back to him.

"I am whatever I need to be, Dorian. That's al you need to know for now."

Meanwhile, an old adversary reared his head. However, something was off. Mental trying to probe the man she knew as the Wolverine, The witch was shocked when she couldn't. Hmm. It seem she'd have to investigate this later

1070169-selene03.jpg

Selene new better than to loose her temper in a new situation. Being alive for centuries teach you a social skills that will save your life, Selene had some of them in the pass. However this girl? Her lack of social skills was going to get herself killed. Not by Selene's hand, however. It matter not to The black queen. Out of all the member of this small quaint little group, A2 was useless to Selene. Anyone who's life couldn't sacrifices for Selene's was useless and last time Selene checked, robots don't have a life force. But who knows? Could make a nice throne out of her metal bones, if the opportunity showed itself.

Selene perked up as the young man appeared. The witch could feel the power already. What was he?

"Use your brain, child. Look at all of us. If you need to ask, don't you already know?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Verite

"Hmm..."

"Killing Art."

vr6Dpcj.png

"Mechanical...?"

Dorian couldn't help but make it visibly clear he was confused by this assessment. This woman - "A2" as she wanted to be called - was a far cry from a trebuchet, but still, she was suddenly referring to terms that Dorian had no measure how to identify, which meant something beyond his understanding was going on here.

Some kind of mechanical being designed for battle-- that alone invoked an image of a golem from the ancient dwarven empire. Perhaps this "android" was similar in some manner, though it was astonishing then that she looked like a regular human. It was intriguing enough that Dorian felt a need to know more, but perhaps now it was best to hold back on the questions. Things were not always as they seemed in the Fade and so he could hardly trust the validity of the people around him.

If this was even the Fade. Perhaps the veil had been torn down entirely, and this void was the cheery conclusion. Pleasant thought.

Selene was a bit of an odd one, to be sure. She made Dorian wary, though anyone who made Dorian wary usually turned out to be pretty fun for him as well. "Whatever you need to be, hmm?" He smiled at her, arms crossed. "Then perhaps you could be as someone who has the power to help us out of this little predicament?"

q46SgKg.png

It was then that their group grew even further, but the latest two arrivals were easily more pleasing on the eyes than the last two. Dorian turned to the pair and answered the blond's question with a shrug after Selene so graciously gave a blunt response of her own.

"She is right, we don't know much at all-- but, no need to despair! We will figure this all out in due time. That is, required that you are all just about as lost as I am and not conspiring against me. You're not all mages, clearly, so we'll take that off the table. In fact, and I probably should have asked this right away, but where are you from? I would normally assume Thedas, but something tells me that is not quite so... Hm?"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure
Giorno's polite smirk faltered as Selene delivered her blunt comment. It was more than the rudeness that made Giorno defensive. The boss furrowed his brow towards the woman, countering her malicious smile with a stone-eyed stare. "...Ah, well, I wanted to be polite. It's rude to start a conversation with a flat question."

d471aa5bd4cdd5964f4f53444202c8fb.png

This woman...she gives off an air of raw power. It feels too familiar, like someone I should know...

Is she a Stand user?

Giorno carried himself with his own air of humble confidence, backed with an unbreakable ambition. His movements and his speech were that of someone who knew he could take on any form of danger and come out successful. Yet he doesn't act like it's mindless bravado or showboating; his resolve makes this ambition fact. He certainly never picked up this attitude from this mother, of all people.

This woman...is something like that. Just from that one phrase alone. In fact, she might even be the source of this attack. Before he could make any assumptions, Giorno would have to gather more info about the situations.

Turning to Dorian, Giorno put his polite smile once again, nodding. "I see. I'm not the only victim to this attack, then? If that's true, then we're all in the same situation," Giorno mused, rubbing his chin in thought. If these people were real and not apart of the supposed elaborate Stand attack this is, then Giorno wouldn't be the only one to experience the bright light? Seemingly ignoring Dorian's question of where he was from, Giorno decided to ask questions. "If you don't mind me asking, did any of you receive a letter before being brought here? Like, a physical piece of paper? I have an idea of where this incident may have come from."

"If not, then that makes this whole thing much more bizarre."

Speaking of bizarre...
Guido Mista - Prologue:

Unlucky Number Four

It was just another normal day in downtown Rome. The afternoon sun shone down over the old buildings that lined the streets. In an alleyway, two men stood with their guns pointed at each other. For one, this was a matter of life and death. For the other, it was nothing more than an average day on the job. The former trembled where he stood, his hands shaking as he pulled the trigger of his handgun. His target didn't even flinch as the bullet whizzed by his head, causing the young man's red hat to flap in the air.

latest

This young man was named Guido Mista. An experienced gunman, and the second-in-command of the Italian mob known as Passione, Mista had been in situations like this countless times. This was just another assassination to him. His target was a traitor named Francesco Allegro, who killed his partner and attempted to run away with all the money they had collected to that point.

Mista fired his revolver at the man on the other end of the alleyway, hitting his target in the gut. Francesco clutched at his wound, his face contorted with intense pain and fear. He watched in horror as the one sent to kill him trained his sights at his head and shot once more. He did not miss. The body of Francesco Allegro fell to the ground with a thud.

Mission accomplished.

As Passione's underboss turned to leave the scene, he opened the chamber of his revolvers and counted the remaining bullets. One... Two... Three... Four. According to Mista, four is an unlucky number. Normally, he thought himself a lucky man, but anytime the number four was involved, something bad seemed to happen. Four bullets left... Whatever. The mission's already over. What's the worst that could happen?

Just then, he began to feel lightheaded. He raised his hand to his temple, as if he had a headache. Before he had time to even think about what was happening, he fell backwards as his vision faded. However, he never seemed to hit the ground. He felt as though he was falling through the world itself, into a bottomless void. Soon he completely lost consciousness.

Dammit! I knew I should've taken that guy out with one shot!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh... Where the hell am I?"

Guido Mista mumbled as he came to. He opened his eyes to see nothing but darkness all around him. He struggled to get back up on his feet, still disoriented from the journey to this strange place. Once he fully regained his senses, he heard a very familiar voice.

"B-boss!" He broke out in a run towards the source, his eyes adjusting to the darkness along the way. "Giorno! What are you doing here?" He paused for a moment before opening his mouth to speak again. "What am I doing here? Is this some sort of Stand attack?" Mista looked around at the others gathered near this strange structure. "And who are all you guys?"

@york @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Atomyk @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @RightStructure
Giorno's eyes widened as he was speaking to the group, immediatly turning around at the first word escaping from his underboss' mouth.

"...Mista!"

Giorno's expression almost instantaneously lightened, becoming a bright smile at the appearance of his most trusted ally. Guido Mista and Giorno Giovanna go way back since the beginning of Giorno's involvement with Passione. The red-hatted gunman was among the first of Bruno's squad to align himself with Giorno, and he showed more friendship then most. Guido was among the few who survived the final conflict towards Diavolo; and since then, he's been Giorno's top assassin and underboss, and his most reliable friend.

As cautious as the boss usually was, he didn't stop to consider why Mista was here. He was just happy that he was here.

411de86443349ab96bf3e0f9e432eb2a.png

"Mista, calm down! How did you end up here?" Giorno questioned, resting a hand on Mista's shoulders as he calmed his ally down. The question regarding a potential Stand attack left his rubbing his chin again. "That's what I've been trying to figure out...though, I believe I have an idea of what happened. I was in my office when the lett--" Giorno paused. Mista would be first to recognize this as Giorno realizing something important. Looking back to the group, he would walk over to Mista and whisper into his ear.

"...Listen. I'm glad you're here, of all people. Whether or not this is a Stand attack, theres a bigger issue at hand. We'll go over it later."

"And, as for these people..."

Giorno looked back to the colorful group of individuals gathered before him and Mista. He noticed the varied clothing among them; one of them looked like some kind of old European wizard, another one looked like some kind of superhero, and one of them even looked like some kind of ninja. As for the woman...she's hardly wearing anything. Isn't she cold...?

Giorno rose his voice, as if he was talking to the group as a whole.

7bbc40a09a2c43b6c774f2388b0aeb6f.png

"I believe that they are trustworthy people, considering that they are all in the same situation, and conspiring against one another would only lead to them sinking the boat they stand on."

"Am I correct?"

@Kaykay @penguin055 @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure

It was almost beginning to feel like the crowd from before were just migrating over here now. It was a bit of an uproar, but not the least bit as bad as the streets of Minrathos could be. Still, all who happened to wander by in their stupor seemed to be in the same state of confusion, so it was probably long past due to do as A2 asked and light the lamp. Really, it was so simple, and perhaps then they could actually get a move on.

... Except, someone had been so kind to do it before Dorian could even make the effort, leaving him out of making any sort of grand display.

19Qo2iq.png

"Before you know it, we'll be having to light a series of lamps in a patterned order, just you wait." Dorian didn't even bother to hide his pouting expression.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure
Channeling fire to her hand, Selene could help but giggle at Dorian's expression. What could she say? She liked his flare. Walking to the lamp, she ignored the little girl and her "killing art" as she turned back to Dorian as she was going to lite the lamp.

"Now Dorian, let's put things in perspective. It could be worse. It could be a series "pressure plates" that we all need to stand. Now that would be a pain."

Selene was never a fan of those. It felt for that was the main gimmick for most temples for two whole centuries.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Atomyk @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure

@BlueLight

J5BLddH.gif

@Right Structure

@Otto @MetalNova
@Left Structure

JD scowled once he came up to the light. He was actually a little disappointed. Heck, he could feel the edges of irritation digging into him from all sides. He wanted to leave this place, go somewhere with more light instead of what felt like a cruel limbo.

Johnny sighed as the portal he had thought he had seen was just the weird ball of blue light that floated before them. Well, that was definitely a downer. "Damn, wish Raiden was... usually he's the one who knows how to open up these mystical portals and all," He muttered as he crossed his arms before looking at the group around him. A lot of strange people... but maybe they knew something about how to get this thing to react.

"Hey, one of you kids wouldn't know how to work some magic on this, would ya? Not much of a wizard or anything myself, but knowing who I've met in the past, you guys might have voodoo stuff that helps us," The old man questioned with a smile before recalling something he needed to do and adding, "Ah yeah, by the way, the name's Cage, Johnny Cage. You might've heard of me."

"Never heard of you." Jason replied, not at all glancing at the man as he glanced around, wondering if there was something that could help activate the thing or whatever. To be fair, he had little to no care for these people, just like he had little to know care for the students pf Westerberg High.

@york @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Archmage Jeremiah @Voidwarrior @The Myrmidon

-------

As for Shion, he got to his feet and began moving , slowly making his way over to the left structure.

@york @Otto @MetalNova

CONTCl0.png

Azuma wordlessly looked up at the looming knight, Indeed, perhaps normal children cowered when shown something much larger than them. Azuma couldn't care less, though. She did look weak. She was more than aware of that. And unusual?

Of course.

The girl agreed with him on one more thing as well. Trying to work together to figure things out was just a pain. In other words, since they were in agreement, Azuma had nothing to say to Eygon. Once he finished speaking, she simply gave him a nod before looking around the area herself.

Looking at it alone, she hadn't really thought about the covered lamp. It was dark, so be it was what she'd thought. But upon seeing Eygon climb up the bench, the thought occurred to her. But then again, even for a 14 year old, she was quite small so she doubted she could clean it off herself. So to the taller knight who could, she said...

"You're gonna fall."

Her mom had always told her not to climb on benches after all. Though if he wanted to go climbing that was his own responsibility. For now, she went to take a closer look at the pendant.

@Otto @york @Takumi

tumblr_inline_msoisgayil1qz4rgp_by_teh_zombish-db2njt3.png

"...Hmm, I wonder what this thing even is.." the ginger muttered, biting her lower lip lightly before, after only a moment's hesitation, reaching up to poke the odd blue light. But suddenly, she was jarred from her attempt, head snapping to the side as she heard the sound of approaching footsteps. Alertly, she took a half-step back, ready to take off if needbe. "..H-hello?" she called out, tentatively, not fully able to make out the figures in the darkness. Just their silhouettes. But goodness, she hoped it wasn't those kidnapping thugs again... She didn't think she'd be able to handle them, not without her own Pokemon on hand. Which, currently? She lacked. Not to mention, she couldn't even see Wes to try to get his help.

JD scowled once he came up to the light. He was actually a little disappointed. Heck, he could feel the edges of irritation digging into him from all sides. He wanted to leave this place, go somewhere with more light instead of what felt like a cruel limbo.

"Never heard of you." Jason replied, not at all glancing at the man as he glanced around, wondering if there was something that could help activate the thing or whatever. To be fair, he had little to no care for these people, just like he had little to know care for the students pf Westerberg High.

@york @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Archmage Jeremiah @Voidwarrior @The Myrmidon

-------

As for Shion, he got to his feet and began moving , slowly making his way over to the left structure.

@york @Otto @MetalNova

Although the defenseless AI had caught her eye, the only AIs Blaze has ever known are robot pirates hellbent on plundering her kingdom, so she had no qualms leaving Wheatley's artificial life in Sonic's hands while she moved on to more pressing matters. Coming before the blue light again, it appeared a pair of humans had decided to investigate after waking, just as she had. Blaze recalled happening upon their kind in Sonic's dimension, but began to question just how many of them existed. So far she and Sonic appeared to be the only Mobians present in this...Limbo.

Nevertheless, Blaze approached with her head held high and regal.

_Blaze 4.png

" 'Voodoo'? I'm afraid this all seems much more intricate than what a basic understanding of magic or science could create," Blaze pondered aloud while pointedly addressing Cage's own thoughts on the matter.

@The Myrmidon @Midnight Maiden @Takumi

@thatguyinthestore @Yang Lee @Yun Lee @Voidwarrior @york @Blue_Light

"Kid, there are tens of millions of viewers who know this face. It really much of a secret identity. I just like the suit, too much to let Fox keep it Plus, how many suits have animated eyeballs?".

1372239529219544494.gif

Deadpool said reassuringly before getting around to answering "Oh, and the face was caused by Ajax" giving a wink with his mask. Though when Ben would go to shake his hand he would feel a rather small hand being grasped.
"Oh yeah, I had to cut that off after some rabid dog attack at the Pizzeria. Still growing back".

giphy.gif

Though he was a bit puzzled with Ben's explanation stating "So... In an attempt to make you not break things, he never told you how not to do so? That... sounds backwards kids, but that's also my style!" before wrapping his arm around his shoulder and then looking out towards the... grey, smoggy, sky thing and exclaiming "Together we should be able to do great things! Fun, messy and chaotic things!".

And upon hearing such a voice holler out he simply hollered out "In the middle of a Smokers Club combined with an Amish's fear of lights! I don't know! How'd you get here anyways!?".

@Crow @Minerva @Others​

UiAMU4t.jpg

"If there's anything I've learned, there's a really big difference between my mom's recently-bought China and the fabric of time and space," Ben comments. "Well, something tells me that we're going to team up, one way or another, so I'll say this in advanced - good to have you on the team... uh... what did you say your name was again?"

Ben then realised something.

He raised an index finger before a purplish glow emerged from the tip. It was a weak glow that gradually appeared, a glow with the power of a dollar store flashlight with AA batteries, then vanished.

"Not enough. I'm really going to need Heatblast for this," Ben says.

tumblr_inline_n3u8topfjj1sbxwvg_by_teh_zombish-db2no5l.png

"...Tch."

With a look completely lacking even a hint of amusement to it, Wes narrowed his golden eyes, instinctively reaching into his satchel and producing a Pokeball. "C'mon, Azar." With the same serious expression, he tossed it in front of him, aiming to let out his Quilava in hopes of it's flames producing just enough light for him to look around. Of course, 'him' being singular, because Wes didn't appear to so much as acknowledge that the others around him even existed.

Buddy had other plans as he walked away from his human rather briefly, something catching his eye.

My9OA7V.jpg

"Skree-ee-ee?"

It had been a while since Buddy saw another fellow Pokemon. He was genuinely shocked to see a Quilava appear from its encapsulement sphere. Back in the day, it was a common sight, but ever since the incident of the nasty sky metal beasts, Buddy had never seen another Pokemon again.

The Quilava's human, however, gave a cold vibe, and was the last person you'd expect to use a Fire-type like Quilava.

Interactions:
@Minerva @Gwazi Magnum @Midnight Maiden

Uncatalogged DNA Detected:
@Bomb @Mason Moretti

Other Tags:
@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Lissa​

Buddy had other plans as he walked away from his human rather briefly, something catching his eye.

My9OA7V.jpg

"Skree-ee-ee?"

It had been a while since Buddy saw another fellow Pokemon. He was genuinely shocked to see a Quilava appear from its encapsulement sphere. Back in the day, it was a common sight, but ever since the incident of the nasty sky metal beasts, Buddy had never seen another Pokemon again.

The Quilava's human, however, gave a cold vibe, and was the last person you'd expect to use a Fire-type like Quilava.

Interactions:
@Minerva @Gwazi Magnum @Midnight Maiden

Uncatalogged DNA Detected:
@Bomb @Mason Moretti

Other Tags:
@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Lissa​
tumblr_inline_mw7zr5d0fz1s4w72q_by_teh_zombish-db2no8m.png

"...?"

Pausing abruptly in his movements, Wes stiffened slightly at the sound of a familiar Pokemon's call. A Pokemon he arguably had more experience with than any, having had two of them as very close companions throughout his childhood and thereafter. Of course, at this point, they'd long since evolved into Espeon and Umbreon, respectively. In any case, needless to say, this particular Pokemon just happened to have a soft spot in his typically cool and sangfroid heart. Which was why he slowly knelt by the creature, one arm resting on his knee and his other hand outstretched to the Pokemon carefully. If the Eevee didn't react poorly, he would move to carefully, gently, scratch it behind the ears. That had always been Solis's favorite place to be pet.

"...What's a little Eevee like you doin' here?" he muttered under his breath, almost as though concerned.

@Crow

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu

-------

@york @Otto @MetalNova
"Damn, guess kids really are moving away from the classics... next thing you'll know, no one'll remember who Jean-Claude Van Damme was."
Although the defenseless AI had caught her eye, the only AIs Blaze has ever known are robot pirates hellbent on plundering her kingdom, so she had no qualms leaving Wheatley's artificial life in Sonic's hands while she moved on to more pressing matters. Coming before the blue light again, it appeared a pair of humans had decided to investigate after waking, just as she had. Blaze recalled happening upon their kind in Sonic's dimension, but began to question just how many of them existed. So far she and Sonic appeared to be the only Mobians present in this...Limbo.

Nevertheless, Blaze approached with her head held high and regal.

View attachment 134008

" 'Voodoo'? I'm afraid this all seems much more intricate than what a basic understanding of magic or science could create," Blaze pondered aloud while pointedly addressing Cage's own thoughts on the matter.

@The Myrmidon @Midnight Maiden @Takumi

@thatguyinthestore @Yang Lee @Yun Lee @Voidwarrior @york @Blue_Light

Cage cocked a brow at the strange creature who stood before him, trying to make sense of its cat-like appearance before shrugging and taking it in stride with a smile. Not like he hadn't seen weirder people running around before. D'Vorah still gave him the heebee-jeebees. "Well, if you've got any idea of how to make it work, you mind sharing it, kid?" The actor responded before giving her a thumbs-up, "Seems like you've at least got an idea of what's going on, so at the moment, you're our best means of getting home."

With that, he turned and looked at the other areas, a pondering expression on his mug. Now, if he was in Outrealm and came upon a door in Kotal Kahn's palace that couldn't be opened... "You think one of those structures nearby have something to do with it?" He asked the cat-woman abruptly, "Seems like they would at least have a way of opening this thing from this side, and messing with those things seems the likely way to do it."

@The Myrmidon @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Yang Lee @Yun Lee @Voidwarrior @york @Blue_Light

Prologue
Spacial Rend

"The two beings wished, and from them, matter came to be. The three living things wished, and from them, spirit came to be. The world created, the Original One took to unyielding sleep..."

Serena closed the book. Shadows from the campfire crackled around her face as she smiled, looking back up at her friends. "That's what the book says, anyway!"

"Nice story," Came Ash's reply as he slightly leaned back on his hands. "Kinda reminds me of this region I went to a long time ago. I think it's one of their myths. About Arceus, and Dialga, Palkia..."

"Ooooh, man!" The smallest of the group gave a childish sort of huff, crossing her arms. Her cheeks puffed out, face going into a pout. "You always get to go on such cool adventures, Ash! When do I get to go to new places!?"

"W-well, Bonnie, we have been traveling all over the Kalos region--"

"Oh--That doesn't count, and you know it! I wanna go to new regions, like Ash does!"

Ash couldn't help but laugh a bit at Bonnie's insistence, and he shook his head. "It is lots of fun! But I have to keep leaving my friends behind, too. Misty, Max, Dawn, Brock, Cilan..." With a small cry of pika-pika!, Ash's Pikachu hopped up onto his shoulder, snuggling against his cheek in an attempt to comfort him. That made him smile, reaching up and petting between Pikachu's ears. "But hey, I always have you, Pikachu! Isn't that right?"

Pika-chuuuuu!

Everybody sort of laughed, and then all was quiet again. It really was getting pretty late. The group's other Pokemon--Bunnelby, Dedenne, Chespin, Fennekin, the rest--Were all curled up in a little pile. Bonnie let out a yawn, and her older brother, Clemont, reached out and affectionately ruffled her hair. "C'mon, Bonnie, let's get you to bed."

"Awww, but I'm not even sleeeeeepy!"

"Hey, come on!" Serena tucked the book under her arm, walking up beside Bonnie before coming down onto her haunches to be at eye level with the child. "You can share my tent tonight! I might just have some extra sweets for you~"

The promise of late-night snacks made Bonnie's eyes shine, and she hopped up, gleefully nodding. She bid Dedenne goodnight before following Serena back to her tent, barely hearing her brother's cry of "D-don't eat too many!", so wrapped up in her joy. Clemont let out a bit of a sigh, shoulders falling. Just like her. Always ignoring him. He stood up, pausing to rock on his feet and stretch before turning away from the campsite and the tents.

Ash let out a yawn of his own, rubbing at his face before he stood up too, pausing with a small 'hm' as he noticed Clemont. "Hey, Clemont? Aren't you going to bed too?"

"Huh?" He turned around, slightly startled, before letting out an embarrassed laugh. "No, not yet. I wanted to do some tune-ups on my latest invention before I show it to all of you tomorrow. This time, it won't explode, I promise!"

That made Ash laugh in slight disbelief. An invention of Clemont's that didn't explode? He'd believe that when he won a Pokemon league. "Well, good luck!" He said, waving before turning around and going into his own tent.

Now alone, Clemont let out a breath. He walked a bit away from the campsite (in case anyone were to wake up--He didn't want anyone getting sneak peeks at his latest invention!) before sitting back down on the ground. He took off his backpack and opened it, rifling through until he came up with his latest invention: The Astonishing Clemont Project-Your-Memories-Onto-The-Wall Helmet! It read and translated the electrical impulses in the brain, plus minute psychic energies, in order to make a physical picture of any memory the wearer had! But it had to work for more than a couple minutes! He put his backpack back on, poking out his tongue a bit as he observed the helmet from every possible angle. No, that part looked tight enough...And that was all screwed on...Not to mention that, and...

Oof.

Clemont reached a hand up, rubbing his eyes. Something was stinging at his vision. His body felt heavy. He adjusted his glasses, looking around...The ground didn't feel like ground, it felt like clay...His heart fluttered. W-was another Malamar nearby!? He didn't really trust Malamar anymore, not since...But he couldn't see any. Then again, he...He wasn't so sure how much he could see...

The invention fell from his hands.

Clemont, too, was falling.

At any rate, it looks like at least there were a few things to do here, wherever, or whenever here was, anyways:

A) Find the source of that faint blue glow, it looks to be some distance directly in front of the group of people that had arrived.

B) Investigate the structures to the left, and though one couldn't be completely certain with the dim lighting in this place, judging from their outlines, it seemed to be a dimly lit lamp post of some sort that was sitting behind a bench.

C) Venture over to the structure to the right, which appeared to be made of wood, with a little arch ontop, that had some sort of object hanging from it. It also seemed that there might be something written on it, given the outline of what could be considered paper, attatched to it.

Or.

D) They could always loiter around and talk amongst each other or something, but it might be wise to at least get a little more light in this place before any real interaction can occur...
When he came to, he had the numb taste of sleep in his mouth. "...Oh, boy..." He mumbled before opening his eyes. This...Wasn't the campsite. Or anywhere near it for that matter. This was a structureless mass of gray. Gray, and a lot of voices he didn't know, and many people he could see. Clemont swallowed hard, adjusting his glasses, rising to his feet...And visibly afraid.

ezimba12858811994200.jpg

"Wh-where am I...?"

Bad. Bad, bad, bad. He wasn't sure how he got here, much less where here was. Nobody looked familiar, either--At least when Ash told the story about the mirror dimension in the Reflection Cave, he said that there were versions of himself, and Bonnie, and Serena, and even Team Rocket too. This had to be something entirely new...And with his Pokemon still asleep at the campsite, Clemont was suddenly feeling very defenseless.
@BlueLight

J5BLddH.gif

With the same serious expression, he tossed it in front of him, aiming to let out his Quilava in hopes of it's flames producing just enough light for him to look around.

My9OA7V.jpg

"Skree-ee-ee?"

"...?"

Pausing abruptly in his movements, Wes stiffened slightly at the sound of a familiar Pokemon's call. A Pokemon he arguably had more experience with than any, having had two of them as very close companions throughout his childhood and thereafter. Of course, at this point, they'd long since evolved into Espeon and Umbreon, respectively. In any case, needless to say, this particular Pokemon just happened to have a soft spot in his typically cool and sangfroid heart. Which was why he slowly knelt by the creature, one arm resting on his knee and his other hand outstretched to the Pokemon carefully. If the Eevee didn't react poorly, he would move to carefully, gently, scratch it behind the ears. That had always been Solis's favorite place to be pet.

"...What's a little Eevee like you doin' here?" he muttered under his breath, almost as though concerned.
...Or maybe there was one thing familiar, if he was hearing right. Something near that blue light. It was just some distance away, not too far. Maybe then he could see what was going on around here...If he was hearing right, anyway.

"H-hey, don't le-leave me all alone over there..." He said, sounding rather pathetic as he hurried to catch up with them.

Some gym leader he was. Defenseless and scared.

[ @Crow @Midnight Maiden @The Myrmidon @thatguyinthestore @Yang Lee @Takumi @Voidwarrior @Yun Lee @york @anybody else I happened to miss @Blue LIGHT ]​

tumblr_inline_mw7zr5d0fz1s4w72q_by_teh_zombish-db2no8m.png

"...?"

@Crow
Prologue
Spacial Rend

"The two beings wished, and from them, matter came to be. The three living things wished, and from them, spirit came to be. The world created, the Original One took to unyielding sleep..."

Serena closed the book. Shadows from the campfire crackled around her face as she smiled, looking back up at her friends. "That's what the book says, anyway!"

"Nice story," Came Ash's reply as he slightly leaned back on his hands. "Kinda reminds me of this region I went to a long time ago. I think it's one of their myths. About Arceus, and Dialga, Palkia..."

"Ooooh, man!" The smallest of the group gave a childish sort of huff, crossing her arms. Her cheeks puffed out, face going into a pout. "You always get to go on such cool adventures, Ash! When do I get to go to new places!?"

"W-well, Bonnie, we have been traveling all over the Kalos region--"

"Oh--That doesn't count, and you know it! I wanna go to new regions, like Ash does!"

Ash couldn't help but laugh a bit at Bonnie's insistence, and he shook his head. "It is lots of fun! But I have to keep leaving my friends behind, too. Misty, Max, Dawn, Brock, Cilan..." With a small cry of pika-pika!, Ash's Pikachu hopped up onto his shoulder, snuggling against his cheek in an attempt to comfort him. That made him smile, reaching up and petting between Pikachu's ears. "But hey, I always have you, Pikachu! Isn't that right?"

Pika-chuuuuu!

Everybody sort of laughed, and then all was quiet again. It really was getting pretty late. The group's other Pokemon--Bunnelby, Dedenne, Chespin, Fennekin, the rest--Were all curled up in a little pile. Bonnie let out a yawn, and her older brother, Clemont, reached out and affectionately ruffled her hair. "C'mon, Bonnie, let's get you to bed."

"Awww, but I'm not even sleeeeeepy!"

"Hey, come on!" Serena tucked the book under her arm, walking up beside Bonnie before coming down onto her haunches to be at eye level with the child. "You can share my tent tonight! I might just have some extra sweets for you~"

The promise of late-night snacks made Bonnie's eyes shine, and she hopped up, gleefully nodding. She bid Dedenne goodnight before following Serena back to her tent, barely hearing her brother's cry of "D-don't eat too many!", so wrapped up in her joy. Clemont let out a bit of a sigh, shoulders falling. Just like her. Always ignoring him. He stood up, pausing to rock on his feet and stretch before turning away from the campsite and the tents.

Ash let out a yawn of his own, rubbing at his face before he stood up too, pausing with a small 'hm' as he noticed Clemont. "Hey, Clemont? Aren't you going to bed too?"

"Huh?" He turned around, slightly startled, before letting out an embarrassed laugh. "No, not yet. I wanted to do some tune-ups on my latest invention before I show it to all of you tomorrow. This time, it won't explode, I promise!"

That made Ash laugh in slight disbelief. An invention of Clemont's that didn't explode? He'd believe that when he won a Pokemon league. "Well, good luck!" He said, waving before turning around and going into his own tent.

Now alone, Clemont let out a breath. He walked a bit away from the campsite (in case anyone were to wake up--He didn't want anyone getting sneak peeks at his latest invention!) before sitting back down on the ground. He took off his backpack and opened it, rifling through until he came up with his latest invention: The Astonishing Clemont Project-Your-Memories-Onto-The-Wall Helmet! It read and translated the electrical impulses in the brain, plus minute psychic energies, in order to make a physical picture of any memory the wearer had! But it had to work for more than a couple minutes! He put his backpack back on, poking out his tongue a bit as he observed the helmet from every possible angle. No, that part looked tight enough...And that was all screwed on...Not to mention that, and...

Oof.

Clemont reached a hand up, rubbing his eyes. Something was stinging at his vision. His body felt heavy. He adjusted his glasses, looking around...The ground didn't feel like ground, it felt like clay...His heart fluttered. W-was another Malamar nearby!? He didn't really trust Malamar anymore, not since...But he couldn't see any. Then again, he...He wasn't so sure how much he could see...

The invention fell from his hands.

Clemont, too, was falling.

When he came to, he had the numb taste of sleep in his mouth. "...Oh, boy..." He mumbled before opening his eyes. This...Wasn't the campsite. Or anywhere near it for that matter. This was a structureless mass of gray. Gray, and a lot of voices he didn't know, and many people he could see. Clemont swallowed hard, adjusting his glasses, rising to his feet...And visibly afraid.

ezimba12858811994200.jpg

"Wh-where am I...?"

Bad. Bad, bad, bad. He wasn't sure how he got here, much less where here was. Nobody looked familiar, either--At least when Ash told the story about the mirror dimension in the Reflection Cave, he said that there were versions of himself, and Bonnie, and Serena, and even Team Rocket too. This had to be something entirely new...And with his Pokemon still asleep at the campsite, Clemont was suddenly feeling very defenseless.

...Or maybe there was one thing familiar, if he was hearing right. Something near that blue light. It was just some distance away, not too far. Maybe then he could see what was going on around here...If he was hearing right, anyway.

"H-hey, don't le-leave me all alone over there..." He said, sounding rather pathetic as he hurried to catch up with them.

Some gym leader he was. Defenseless and scared.

[ @Crow @Midnight Maiden @The Myrmidon @thatguyinthestore @Yang Lee @Takumi @Voidwarrior @Yun Lee @york @anybody else I happened to miss @Blue LIGHT ]​

TJfatO1.jpg

"Skree-ee-ee!" Buddy smiles in delight as he was being petted by the visor-donning human. It appeared that this human was not as cold as he seemed, as his hands felt warm.

"Skree-ee-eee!" The little Eevee pointed to his human companion with a smile - a boy donning green and sporting clean-cut brunette hair.

"Skree?" Buddy's actions were interrupted by a very panicky bespectacled human approaching him and the visor-donning human. This bespectacled human gave a feeling of harmlessness, maybe a little too harmless, one might say.

Interactions:
@Lissamel @Midnight Maiden

Shooting a reserved smirk back at him, Blaze's running strides grew longer and longer, and the dim embers left in her wake stringed together to form a blazing trail. "Glad to see you haven't changed a bit since we last met," she said with a more lighthearted tone.

As Sonic tapped into his supernatural speed, Blaze didn't back down from his juvenile challenge. Summoning the full extent of her powers, the pyrokinetic princess confidently matched Sonic's boost with her very own fire boost to speed across the dull void, looking like a burning comet streaking through the night sky. Watching Sonic slow down to turn, however, certainly broke her concentration. Glancing at the duo the hedgehog was now on a crash-course with, Blaze shouted "I'll meet you up ahead!" and continued on as planned.

Before long, Blaze had arrived before the brilliant blue light, and came skidding to a complete halt. Narrowing her eyes and leaning in, she peered deep into the-

Clank! Blah blah beep beep boop

Blaze's keen ears snapped around to face the metal sound, then the rest of herself swiftly followed; the violet feline preparing her flames for any trouble, only to spy what appeared to be a harmless white ball. Blaze breathed a deep sigh to calm herself, and balled up her fists to suffocate her conjured fire before approaching the...talking metal ball. Quirking a brow, she studied Wheatley's frame, muttering

View attachment 133995

"You are one peculiar badnik..."

@Yang Lee @thatguyinthestore @york @Blue_Light

Sonic had also heard the awfully offbeat British sounding badnik. However, unlike Blaze, Sonic went for a more shall we say... "direct" approach when he finally found the source of the voice.

"..Hold that thought." Sonic said with a single raised finger before zipping off and catching up with Blaze and Wheatley. "Hmph.. figures that Eggman would prepare us a little welcoming party." The hedgehog said as he folded his arms across his chest. Not even five seconds after saying this, the blue blur jumped in the air and tried to homing attack poor Wheatley.

@Yang Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @BlueLight​
The first to come to the orb was a lavender colored creature covered in fur, this was, of course, Blaze, "Now um, hi there. I have no idea what a 'badnik'...or what a nik is period, I promise I'm quite a good core!"

Before anything else could be spoken, a fast ball of blue came crashing towards his direction, "Oh, no! No! Somebody help meeee!"

@thatguyinthestore @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.