• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
katana0255copy.jpg

"What? What are you trying to say? I don't understand."

He was bad at this, the whole "comforting" business, as seen with how he was trying to talk to Noembelu.

"Well, in any case... C'mon."

Still, if Shichika knew anything, it was that staying here wouldn't do anything. They needed to move, even if the swordsman himself wasn't exactly sure where he was going, but either way, he followed the wounded Giorno for the time being, and upon boarding the strange place, would attempt to help Noembelu into one of the seats.

As Giorno addressed both him and Seisa, the swordsman could only stick his tongue out in response initially. A strange verbal response for sure, though with his face, it could be inferred that he was thinking.

555e01b67b234b549682b3e0faf15b20.png

"..."

"Mmm, I don't really get all that's going on with you and your old man, but... I guess he's a different guy than you thought, eh?"
He inquired, placing his hands on his hips, "You used to look up to someone like him, huh? Enough that you wanted to emulate him. But... Well, in my experience, you're just letting yourself become a victim, someone who comes to bear the weight of a legacy of pre-determined fate of blood," Shichika spoke softly, perhaps one of the more profound things that he had to say about anything all this time.

True enough, Shichika Yasuri was the head of the Kyoutouryuu School of Swordsmanship, just as his father was before him. And with that title, he was expected to bear the weight of such a thing, including the prejudices and troubles of being the son of Mutsue Yasuri. But it was only by realizing that he was a human, not a sword, that he could realize that there was another way. Even if at the cost of Togame, who was afflicted with the same curse of legacy's weight...

"But I... I made a promise. I'm following an order, you might even say... That come what may, everything is on me now. Rather than who I was to become being determined by who my father was, I was going to choose for myself what would happen. And like so, it would be my choice to get involved in what I please."

vlcsnap-2010-05-09-22h00m59s229copy.jpg

A pause, and an almost amused expression, before he continued.

"Besides... It's only natural, right? We're... what they call, partners. Isn't that right, Georgia-san? Sayaka-san?" He asked, looking at both Giorno and Seisa.

Just like that, he had almost instantly undermined the integrity of his own speech by complete accident.

@Kaykay @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @york @Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @BarrenThin

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi (JD) @MarMar (Yang, NPC) @Midnight Maiden (Weiss, NPC) @Archmage Jeremiah @Mason Moretti @Fallen Hope
@Beacon Tower

Due to the sudden arrival of multiple screechers, Ruby had diverted her attention towards taking them down... Her semblance serving her well in this aspect. However, in doing so, she failed to notice the Colossal Titan's fists coming down upon her, and had it not been for Weiss's unexpected intervention, it would likely have meant her end.

hVneWpA.png

For a moment, she stood there in shock, noticing that Weiss had managed to summon a giant arm weilding a sword... But the surprise was replaced with a smile, as she quickly pieced together what happened; Weiss had summoned something for the first time. It was only when her teammate yelled out for her to go that she snapped back to reality, remembering what they had to do.

"You got it!" She said, with a sort of confidence that she only seemed to display in the heat of battle.

Though, Weiss could swear she saw something more than just confidence on her face as Ruby made eye contact with her, but... It was a little uncertain, as the young leader quickly dashed up the tower, with the aid of Weiss's glyphs, preparing to finish what Danielle, who had already been perched up there had started.

With Yang by her side, the two unleashed a flurry of blows and weapons fire against the titan's nape... And interestingly enough, the creature didn't seem to fight back.

Soon enough, their blows managed to cause the shimmering aura that once protected its nape to dissipate, and allowed both of them to destroy the nape.

Thus, with its nape gone, the colossal titan tumbled backwards... Its body ramming into the top of beacon tower, causing a greenish flash of light, followed by a defeaning explosion, as the top of the tower was demolished by its ginormous body... Which appeared to have caused some sort of reaction with whatever was being stored within.

As a result of this, the explosion blew the titan's body forwards... And at last, it collapsed to the ground, crushing numerous titans beneath its enormous body, and at last... The colossal titan was defeated, its body slowly beginning to desintegrate, with both Blake and Ruby respectively landing on the ground... The former looking quite tired out from her efforts.

However, in light of the main threat having been felled, Ruby caught something out of the corner of her eye; a screecher titan, out of many that were still prowling the area. One that held someone familiar in its hand... The woman from earlier, the one who was dressed almost like Ruby, and even shared her hair color. While Ruby had barely just met her, there was this aching feeling of familiarity about that woman... Like she knew her, and an pressing urge, to help her.

Yet... No matter how fast Ruby, nor anyone else ran, it seemed that no-one could stop the inevitable; the mysterious woman was weakened... By numerous shockwaves the screechers had unleashed some time ago, and unable to do anything as she was eaten by the titan, spattering the ground nearby with blood.

In that moment, an overwhelming, almost burning feeling seemed to build up in her body... The same feeling she had felt in that Civil War incident, when she had been under the influence of that mist from the Silent Earth...

Perhaps it was something that had been building for a while now, between her mother's death... Penny's disappearance, and what had happened to Jennifer in the Civil War incident... And now, amongst the thousands of casualties Vale had experience, she witnessed what felt like her mother dying for the second time.

This burning feeling almost seemed to radiate from her chest... Growing stronger and stronger, and soon... It began to flood through her entire body, and then next thing she knew, she clenched her fists, throwing her arms to her sides, and... Cried out in despair, saying the first thing that happened to have popped in her mind in the moment.

31g8Obi.gif

"MOTHEEEEEEEEER!"

She screamed out, as a bright light burst out from her eyes, rreaching out to envelop the screecher, who just moments ago... Had devoured that woman, alongside multiple others, who just happened to be in its vicinity.

When the light finally faded, Ruby collapsed to the ground... Unconscious, and in her wake... She left numerous skeletal remains behind, remains of what had once been screecher titans.

While they were no Grimm, perhaps they were just close enough in nature... To be affected by whatever mysterious power had just been unleashed, but nonetheless, Ruby was evidently spent, not seeming to be moving at the moment.

Blake in light of all of this, looked shocked for once; even she hadn't quite expected this to happen, but instead of immediately heading over to her teammate, she was more concerned with the woman that had just lost her life.

Dashing towards what was left of the screecher Blake seemed to be searching for something, but it was hard to say, or see... From this distance, what exactly it was.

Blaze in the meantime would notice something about the titans around her, particularly the screechers. Just before the Colossal titan was defeated, when its movements seemed to have become more sluggish, the screechers had stopped screeching.

Nonetheless though, Blaze's efforts to provide a distraction paid off, as her attacks appeared to be drawing the attention of multiple titans, which were quickly finished off by the forces on the ground... Notable a mysterious girl with Bunny ears, that appeared to be switching between a variety of weapons made from hard-light, with techniques that even resembled a few of the fighters around her... Like Ruby, and Weiss, just to name a few.

Thus, with the efforts of all those who were fighting, the remaining titans were soon eliminated, leaving behind a vast amount of desintegrating corpses... And various blood stains, along with limbs here and there, from those they have devoured in their wake.

However, the strange Bunny girl seemed more focused on the desintegrating body of the Colossal Titan, having noticed the outline of someone apparently familiar to her amidst the spot that had once been its nape.

It was only when she got close, that she realized who it was; there was no mistaking it. The armor... The short, brown hair, that mace...

6KkLzTJ.png

"... Cardin?" She said, looking quite surprised.

Fortunately (for her) though, it looked like he was unconscious for the time being, but... What was he doing inside that colossal titan's nape?

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee (Birdie) @Yang Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 (Connor) @Bomb
@Inner City

The female titan seemed to have become more sluggish, the crystaline substance that had once accurately formed around her weak points seemed tohave become slower... And more fragile.

With this in mind, A2's spear, in combination with shots from her weapon was quickly able to immobilize her target... With the female titan's knee completely incapacitated, it was open for an attack from behind, which a few soldiers wielding rocket launchers took the liberty of doing just that.

Taking carefull aim, the titan's nape was hit with multiple rockets, one breaking through the now frail crystaline substnace that had once protected it... While the others, slammed into its nape, causing it to shimmer briefly, before it dissipated.

Another rocket was all it took before its nape was destroyed, causing the creature to collapse to the ground, not seeming to move again... Looks like the female titan was defeated, but it was hard to say why she had suddenly become weakened...

Perhaps there was some sort of external factor to thank?

At any rate, it looks like the front lines were clearing away the last of the titans there too... So, for the most part, the battle was over... For now.

@Yun Lee (Noembelu) @Crow @Verite @Takumi (Shion) @Midnight Maiden (Wes & Rui) @Klutzy Ninja Kitty@Sen @BarrenThin@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @LuckycoolHawk9 (Kara)
@Stowaways

It seemed like Dio and Giorno were about to duke it out, which Cinder was prepared to watch with interest. Only, before the fight could truly take place... Seisa disabled both of their powers with her ability, diffusing the situation, which drew a rather envious look from Cinder.

icjSUbI.png

Her eyes lit up momentarily, as she contemplated what it would be like, to have the power to rewrite space and time like Seisa did... But, ultimately, she realized it was just another one of those powers that was out of her reach, for now.

No matter what ends she had to go do... She would one day, find the powers she needed, to best the man that had once bested her in the past... In that Murder Game she partook in.

But alas, for now... Cinder stepped onto the vehicle with the others, knowing her search would have to wait.

Though, out of the corner of her eye, just before they left, she noticed Rui, who appeared a bit downtrodden by all of this... Evidently quite shaken by what had happened with that woman back there, whoever she was.

And while she normally could care less for such trivial things, part of her wondered what it was like... To be like that again, to show compassion... To care for the lives of others.

For the life of her, she couldn't remember the last time she had actually done so, and while she wouldn't say what she felt towards Rui was anything close to compassion... More like a weird sense of yearning, not unlike what cropped up whenever she had hung around Ruby, which was months ago.

In the end, Cinder ended up patting Rui on the head gently... In a sort of patronizing manner maybe, but... Nonetheless, it was strange to see this sort of action from a person like her.

Perhaps, deep down, she envied those who still had their innocence... Those who had yet to see the true horros that this world, or perhaps... The entire multiverse had to offer.

After all, there are some things that you simply can't come back from... Some things, that would take the innocent one once had away... Regardless of whether they wanted it.​
In...out...in...out...

"See? Not so bad."

"......"

"I didn't realize it would be so crowded. Are you claustrophobic? Agoraphobic?"

"...What?"

"Oh! Sorry...my father, he has all these medical books at home. I've been studying them. It's how I learned to deal with panic attacks."

"..."

"...you don't talk much, do you?"

"No."

"That's all right. Neither do I. Well, unless medicine is the topic. Oh-right, I should introduce myself. My name's Julia. My mother is part of the tribe, but I've been in Germany with my father. What's your name?"

"My name is..."

She opened her eyes, realizing where she was. She was no longer hiding out behind her-no, Little Eagle's house, as Little Eagle had so long ago. She couldn't have been older than 14.

Noembelu was on a ship right now, with the others in this odd group. She finally felt calm again, in control. It was much better than how she'd felt before.

That boy in red, she would thank him. Later. Maybe. Noembelu wasn't one for platitudes. At least...she didn't think she was. She still felt rather disoriented.

But at least she wasn't panicking anymore.

@york @Crow @Verite @Takumi (Shion) @Midnight Maiden (Wes & Rui) @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @LuckycoolHawk9 (Kara)
@Stowaways

Turning to Seisa and Shichika, Giorno gave a short bow. "I wouldn't want either of you to get involved with things like this. My sincerest apologies for the commotion. We should continue now, yes?" he suggested, giving DIO one last defiant look and turning towards the vehicle Ben had acquired, limping aboard.

"I believe it's too late to not get involved, but I can agree with that much."

Seisa sighed, crossing her arms with the same apathetic expression as usual. At least half of the equation wasn't planning to fight anymore, and it took two to fight, or so it was said.

"Besides... It's only natural, right? We're... what they call, partners. Isn't that right, Georgia-san? Sayaka-san?" He asked, looking at both Giorno and Seisa.

Just like that, he had almost instantly undermined the integrity of his own speech by complete accident.

Was this going to be a recurring thing? Seisa certainly hoped not, but it seemed like he was somewhat inept in one way or another when it came to remembering names.

tumblr_inline_nbhtg2g5yu1s3r5n5.png

"Sei. Sa. Seisa. Please remember that, Shisika-san."

Almost childishly, she got Shichika's name wrong in return. Though in her case, it was certainly on purpose. She was tempted to have him use her surname, but given the difficulty of "Mikagura" compared to the name he'd already butchered, she wasn't going to bother.

It seemed like Dio and Giorno were about to duke it out, which Cinder was prepared to watch with interest. Only, before the fight could truly take place... Seisa disabled both of their powers with her ability, diffusing the situation, which drew a rather envious look from Cinder.

icjSUbI.png

Her eyes lit up momentarily, as she contemplated what it would be like, to have the power to rewrite space and time like Seisa did... But, ultimately, she realized it was just another one of those powers that was out of her reach, for now.

tumblr_inline_nbhto7tTwO1s3r5n5.png

"...Is there something which you would like to say?"

Noticing the strange look Cinder gave her, Seisa gave her a chance to speak up if she so wanted. She had to admit that if the woman had a problem with her, it couldn't be helped. It was kind of her fault for sneaking aboard her ship in the first place, but on the other hand she and the others had just saved her life so she figured it balanced out, more or less.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @york @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @BarrenThin

katana0255copy.jpg

"What? What are you trying to say? I don't understand."

He was bad at this, the whole "comforting" business, as seen with how he was trying to talk to Noembelu.

"Well, in any case... C'mon."

Still, if Shichika knew anything, it was that staying here wouldn't do anything. They needed to move, even if the swordsman himself wasn't exactly sure where he was going, but either way, he followed the wounded Giorno for the time being, and upon boarding the strange place, would attempt to help Noembelu into one of the seats.

As Giorno addressed both him and Seisa, the swordsman could only stick his tongue out in response initially. A strange verbal response for sure, though with his face, it could be inferred that he was thinking.

555e01b67b234b549682b3e0faf15b20.png

"..."

"Mmm, I don't really get all that's going on with you and your old man, but... I guess he's a different guy than you thought, eh?"
He inquired, placing his hands on his hips, "You used to look up to someone like him, huh? Enough that you wanted to emulate him. But... Well, in my experience, you're just letting yourself become a victim, someone who comes to bear the weight of a legacy of pre-determined fate of blood," Shichika spoke softly, perhaps one of the more profound things that he had to say about anything all this time.

True enough, Shichika Yasuri was the head of the Kyoutouryuu School of Swordsmanship, just as his father was before him. And with that title, he was expected to bear the weight of such a thing, including the prejudices and troubles of being the son of Mutsue Yasuri. But it was only by realizing that he was a human, not a sword, that he could realize that there was another way. Even if at the cost of Togame, who was afflicted with the same curse of legacy's weight...

"But I... I made a promise. I'm following an order, you might even say... That come what may, everything is on me now. Rather than who I was to become being determined by who my father was, I was going to choose for myself what would happen. And like so, it would be my choice to get involved in what I please."

@Kaykay @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @york @Yun Lee @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @BarrenThin

Seisa sighed, crossing her arms with the same apathetic expression as usual. At least half of the equation wasn't planning to fight anymore, and it took two to fight, or so it was said.

Was this going to be a recurring thing? Seisa certainly hoped not, but it seemed like he was somewhat inept in one way or another when it came to remembering names.

Almost childishly, she got Shichika's name wrong in return. Though in her case, it was certainly on purpose. She was tempted to have him use her surname, but given the difficulty of "Mikagura" compared to the name he'd already butchered, she wasn't going to bother.

Noticing the strange look Cinder gave her, Seisa gave her a chance to speak up if she so wanted. She had to admit that if the woman had a problem with her, it couldn't be helped. It was kind of her fault for sneaking aboard her ship in the first place, but on the other hand she and the others had just saved her life so she figured it balanced out, more or less.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @york @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @BarrenThin

As the vehicle began to take off towards its destination, Giorno was focused on healing his own wounds. No one could see it as Giorno was covering his abdomen with his hands, but the brief expressions of pain appearing on his face spelled out that Giorno did not walk from his father unpunished. Even with the intent to simply wound his son, DIO could've easily pushed Giorno to the edge of his life with a few more well-placed strikes.​

Giorno's thoughts were also broken and shattered. The spark of thought within him was growing numb from all the stress and limits he'd broken in the past few hours. The world was slowly crushing him like a fly, and despite his efforts to blot it out, Giorno did not know what would happen next on this journey.The next step seemed blurry and unclear, but encompassed much of his mind despite his efforts to stop thinking about; like a drop of blood distilling in clear water. The blood spreads out and becomes blurry, difficult to focus on. The water becomes red and murky, and it's impossible to make it truly clear again. Even if you filter everything out...no one would want to drink from that water ever again.

It'll be always feel dirty, no matter how hard you wash the glass after everything.​

Though when Shichika spoke, Giorno didn't look at him. He simply listened. Listening is one of Giorno's greatest skills.

The words certainly had some kind of affect on the golden-haired gangster, because his expression would briefly falter. The first part sounded like he was speaking down to Giorno, like he'd been a fool this time entire time. Giorno couldn't disagree with that sentiment. His dream to see his father crumbled and faded away in an instant. Trying to restore it in any way would be like trying to catch the wind in your hands. He felt like his bloodline was a stain upon him, knowing that he bears the same blood as someone like DIO felt like a spit on everything Giorno accomplished 3 years ago.

And if that's the case, then did Bruno, Abbachio and Narancia die for nothing? Did they die for someone who might not have been as virtuous or golden as they had thought?

Did they die like that woman did?

The second part of his speech, however, prompted the boy to fully look at the swordsman now, seemingly enamored by his statement. It was short and sweet, and it took a few moments for Giorno's head to completely catch up. Sitting before Giorno Giovanna, this man had explained his resolve. His resolve to carve his own fate, despite what discrepancies may lie on his name. The man who had chosen to deny the call of destiny, because he had his own destiny in mind. The man who looked like he could stand against any odds, no matter the size, if they stood in his way.

The man who was like Giorno Giovanna, the 15 year old who dreamed of one day becoming a Gang Star.

And he chose to ally himself with the old shell Giorno Giovanna, simply because it was what he resolved to do. It was because he was a 'good person'.

In that moment...some blood had drained from the water. The water just got a bit clearer, only a bit. But it was a beginning that reminded Giorno of what he was before all of this. He was the 15 year old who dreamed of becoming a Gang Star...and the 15 year old that achieved his dream through a golden determination and the bonds he formed with his allies. He had achieved 'truth' in the end, and vanquished the superficial evil on the surface of an entire criminal organization.

Is all of that blood truly contaminated? Perhaps not, because there was a side in Giorno that awoke again. The star-shaped birthmark on his neck felt like it suddenly meant something.

...If there is something that is worth anything, that means that it should be carried towards the end of this path. The arrow, his allies, everything.

He resolved.

05d54c564dbb7242f13d3e8917e80a22.png

"...For that determination alone, I'll take my chances on you, Shichika Yasuri. I...Thank you. I see the path ahead very clearly now. Though, even with that self-determination, perhaps such per-determined fate is what brought the three of us together."

"..."

c0e0c5b2449942478efb5e7a3e7ddac5.png

"...Also, It's Giorno, not Georgia. "

"Gi-or-no."

Giorno leaned back in his seat, moving his hands from his abdomen to reveal the wound has been mostly recovered.

@Yun Lee (Noembelu) @Crow @Verite @Takumi (Shion) @Midnight Maiden (Wes & Rui) @Klutzy Ninja Kitty@Sen @BarrenThin @york @Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @LuckycoolHawk9 (Kara)
@Stowaways

Upon boarding the vessel, Giorno slumped down on the nearest seat, wincing in pain as his wounds were still fresh. Glancing up at Ben, Giorno didn't react for a moment, but a short smirk spread across this face. "...I think I'll be fine. Thank you, Ben."

"To speak truthfully, I'm the last person you should be worrying about."

Giorno Giovanna never bluffs.

@Yun Lee @Kaykay @BarrenThin @Verite @york @Crow @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @Stowaways

"It's good to push yourself, but just don't push yourself a little too hard, alright?" Ben comments upon Giorno's last sentence with a smile.​

@Yun Lee (Noembelu) @Crow @Verite @Takumi (Shion) @Midnight Maiden (Wes & Rui) @Klutzy Ninja Kitty@Sen @BarrenThin@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @LuckycoolHawk9 (Kara)
@Stowaways

icjSUbI.png

No matter what ends she had to go do... She would one day, find the powers she needed, to best the man that had once bested her in the past... In that Murder Game she partook in.

But alas, for now... Cinder stepped onto the vehicle with the others, knowing her search would have to wait.

Though, out of the corner of her eye, just before they left, she noticed Rui, who appeared a bit downtrodden by all of this... Evidently quite shaken by what had happened with that woman back there, whoever she was.

And while she normally could care less for such trivial things, part of her wondered what it was like... To be like that again, to show compassion... To care for the lives of others.

For the life of her, she couldn't remember the last time she had actually done so, and while she wouldn't say what she felt towards Rui was anything close to compassion... More like a weird sense of yearning, not unlike what cropped up whenever she had hung around Ruby, which was months ago.

In the end, Cinder ended up patting Rui on the head gently... In a sort of patronizing manner maybe, but... Nonetheless, it was strange to see this sort of action from a person like her.

Perhaps, deep down, she envied those who still had their innocence... Those who had yet to see the true horros that this world, or perhaps... The entire multiverse had to offer.

After all, there are some things that you simply can't come back from... Some things, that would take the innocent one once had away... Regardless of whether they wanted it.​

In...out...in...out...

"See? Not so bad."

"......"

"I didn't realize it would be so crowded. Are you claustrophobic? Agoraphobic?"

"...What?"

"Oh! Sorry...my father, he has all these medical books at home. I've been studying them. It's how I learned to deal with panic attacks."

"..."

"...you don't talk much, do you?"

"No."

"That's all right. Neither do I. Well, unless medicine is the topic. Oh-right, I should introduce myself. My name's Julia. My mother is part of the tribe, but I've been in Germany with my father. What's your name?"

"My name is..."

She opened her eyes, realizing where she was. She was no longer hiding out behind her-no, Little Eagle's house, as Little Eagle had so long ago. She couldn't have been older than 14.

Noembelu was on a ship right now, with the others in this odd group. She finally felt calm again, in control. It was much better than how she'd felt before.

That boy in red, she would thank him. Later. Maybe. Noembelu wasn't one for platitudes. At least...she didn't think she was. She still felt rather disoriented.

But at least she wasn't panicking anymore.

@york @Crow @Verite @Takumi (Shion) @Midnight Maiden (Wes & Rui) @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @LuckycoolHawk9 (Kara)
@Stowaways

Ben, still slightly suspicious of Cinder, appears beside her with crossed arms. He wasn't particularly angry or crossed.

iyL4cjt.jpg

"You haven't quite introduced yourself yet," Ben says, "who are you and what were you doing back there anyways?"​

@york

@Stowaways

kmCbvRa.jpg

"I'm Ben, Ben Tennyson- wait a minute..."

Ben, while shaking Supergirl's hand, couldn't help but notice something.

He looks around, and notices that someone in the crew was not present, yet the number of members were the same. He couldn't tell who, though. He looks at his Omnitrix, then back at Supergirl.

"Ooooh," Ben winks as he passes the wheel to Supergirl, seeming to at least understand that Supergirl was an ally. "Nice to meet you, Supergirl."

Ben, still standing, decides to speak up to everyone.

"Guys, when I was Pesky Dust, that masked woman... I saw someone... something... I think it's what they call the last dream one would ever have before their death."

Ben begins to explain to the group what he saw.

"... that black beast... or at least, I think it was black. It was in a cocoon... shell... maybe an egg... her last dream was of that thing. The fact that she died dreaming about that thing... I think it proves that it holds a lot of sway in her heart."​

"But at least I have West and Rumi memorized over there," he said, pointing respectively at Rui and Wes, before looking back at Seisa momentarily.​

rsz_some_color_test_by_firehorse6_d9h19yy_by_teh_zombish-db2nplj.png

"That...--" Rui uttered, only to cut herself off. Shaking her head, she spoke her full thought. "That isn't my name. And Wes didn't even come with; he left for the outskirts," she muttered about Shichika's comment stating he had she and Wes's names memorized. Anyways.

Unfortunate that Giorno hadn't managed to utter anything to her, perhaps, but Rui was too busy trying to calm herself to notice. Inhale. Exhale. Repeat, try to slow each step down as she did so... Yeah, that was it. Slowly, any tears and unsteadiness of breathing she had had diminished, all but vanishing with one last deep, shuddering breath, like the last of her troubles were poured out through it. Her soul and worries, cleansed. Of course, little did she know it at the time? Little would she know it, perhaps for a time, yet?

The precise opposite was true.

But for the moment, she was more calm. At peace, even, if only briefly-- a pat on the head briefly making her gasp with mild surprise and fright, jumpy after the prior experience and not having expected the gesture. As soon as her blue eyes met Cinder, though, she managed to snap out of her initial surprise, instead gazing at the other female with a poker face. Something about the woman was... off, and Rui found herself instinctively drawing Solis and Buddy closer as she passed, as though to defend the Pokemon if things went south. But once Cinder had gained distance, she relaxed once again, seeming content... For a few moments, at least. After all, it was difficult to remain feeling such a way when you hear something like what Ben mentioned next, or when the man you had just witnessed murder someone walked aboard--

Wait.

Something wasn't right.

tumblr_inline_msoi99ccu11qz4rgp_by_teh_zombish-db2njqv.png

"...Oh my goodness..." Any anger with the blonde male seemed to vanish after her initial regarding of him as he boarded, the redhead's deep blue eyes going wide as she really observed him. In an instant, she was out of her seat, hands rising to her mouth as she observed him with clear concern. "What happened?!" she practically demanded, knowing full well that those wounds had not been there following the fight with the mystery woman. Just what had transpired, after Ben had lead her to this ship? Suddenly shaking her head, Rui dropped her head, biting her lip. "...Forget it. Just..--" There was a pause, as she turned to Ben. "Ben? Does Buddy know--..." Oh. Right. Ben was absolutely clueless on the matter of Pokemon. Right, then. "Alright, nevermind... Again," she muttered, before looking to Buddy, bending down slightly to get to his height, offering a gentle smile and carefully scratching his head. "Hey there, Buddy. Do you happen to know Wish, sweetie...?"

Besides Buddy, Solis just yawned. Unfortunately for Rui, she couldn't quite recall what the Espeon knew aside from Psychic and Psybeam... And she didn't seem to notice how quickly it appeared that Giorno was healing, either.

@Yun Lee (Noembelu) @Crow @Verite @Takumi (Shion) @Midnight Maiden (Rui) @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @BarrenThin@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @LuckycoolHawk9 (Kara) @york

Almost childishly, she got Shichika's name wrong in return. Though in her case, it was certainly on purpose. She was tempted to have him use her surname, but given the difficulty of "Mikagura" compared to the name he'd already butchered, she wasn't going to bother.​
"...For that determination alone, I'll take my chances on you, Shichika Yasuri. I...Thank you. I see the path ahead very clearly now. Though, even with that self-determination, perhaps such per-determined fate is what brought the three of us together."

"..."

c0e0c5b2449942478efb5e7a3e7ddac5.png

"...Also, It's Giorno, not Georgia. "

"Gi-or-no."

katana0365copy.jpg

"Oh. Sorry," Shichika simply said, not seeming to react when Seisa had gotten his own name wrong (albeit deliberately) in return, "It's still pretty hard for me to distinguish names and faces. And... Who even is a boy or a girl. I've spent almost all my life on an island with just my father and sister... Just my sister for the later part, even," he explained. It was almost hard to believe that his social inabilities developed as a result of living most of his life on a secluded island, but who really knew at this point?

"If you all want, I could... do something that would help me recognize you all better," Shichika offered innocently enough.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay

Last edited:
@thatguyinthestore @Takumi (JD) @MarMar (Yang, NPC) @Midnight Maiden (Weiss, NPC) @Archmage Jeremiah @Mason Moretti @Fallen Hope
@Beacon Tower

Due to the sudden arrival of multiple screechers, Ruby had diverted her attention towards taking them down... Her semblance serving her well in this aspect. However, in doing so, she failed to notice the Colossal Titan's fists coming down upon her, and had it not been for Weiss's unexpected intervention, it would likely have meant her end.

hVneWpA.png

For a moment, she stood there in shock, noticing that Weiss had managed to summon a giant arm weilding a sword... But the surprise was replaced with a smile, as she quickly pieced together what happened; Weiss had summoned something for the first time. It was only when her teammate yelled out for her to go that she snapped back to reality, remembering what they had to do.

"You got it!" She said, with a sort of confidence that she only seemed to display in the heat of battle.

Though, Weiss could swear she saw something more than just confidence on her face as Ruby made eye contact with her, but... It was a little uncertain, as the young leader quickly dashed up the tower, with the aid of Weiss's glyphs, preparing to finish what Danielle, who had already been perched up there had started.

With Yang by her side, the two unleashed a flurry of blows and weapons fire against the titan's nape... And interestingly enough, the creature didn't seem to fight back.

Soon enough, their blows managed to cause the shimmering aura that once protected its nape to dissipate, and allowed both of them to destroy the nape.

Thus, with its nape gone, the colossal titan tumbled backwards... Its body ramming into the top of beacon tower, causing a greenish flash of light, followed by a defeaning explosion, as the top of the tower was demolished by its ginormous body... Which appeared to have caused some sort of reaction with whatever was being stored within.

As a result of this, the explosion blew the titan's body forwards... And at last, it collapsed to the ground, crushing numerous titans beneath its enormous body, and at last... The colossal titan was defeated, its body slowly beginning to desintegrate, with both Blake and Ruby respectively landing on the ground... The former looking quite tired out from her efforts.

However, in light of the main threat having been felled, Ruby caught something out of the corner of her eye; a screecher titan, out of many that were still prowling the area. One that held someone familiar in its hand... The woman from earlier, the one who was dressed almost like Ruby, and even shared her hair color. While Ruby had barely just met her, there was this aching feeling of familiarity about that woman... Like she knew her, and an pressing urge, to help her.

Yet... No matter how fast Ruby, nor anyone else ran, it seemed that no-one could stop the inevitable; the mysterious woman was weakened... By numerous shockwaves the screechers had unleashed some time ago, and unable to do anything as she was eaten by the titan, spattering the ground nearby with blood.

In that moment, an overwhelming, almost burning feeling seemed to build up in her body... The same feeling she had felt in that Civil War incident, when she had been under the influence of that mist from the Silent Earth...

Perhaps it was something that had been building for a while now, between her mother's death... Penny's disappearance, and what had happened to Jennifer in the Civil War incident... And now, amongst the thousands of casualties Vale had experience, she witnessed what felt like her mother dying for the second time.

This burning feeling almost seemed to radiate from her chest... Growing stronger and stronger, and soon... It began to flood through her entire body, and then next thing she knew, she clenched her fists, throwing her arms to her sides, and... Cried out in despair, saying the first thing that happened to have popped in her mind in the moment.

31g8Obi.gif

"MOTHEEEEEEEEER!"

She screamed out, as a bright light burst out from her eyes, rreaching out to envelop the screecher, who just moments ago... Had devoured that woman, alongside multiple others, who just happened to be in its vicinity.

When the light finally faded, Ruby collapsed to the ground... Unconscious, and in her wake... She left numerous skeletal remains behind, remains of what had once been screecher titans.

While they were no Grimm, perhaps they were just close enough in nature... To be affected by whatever mysterious power had just been unleashed, but nonetheless, Ruby was evidently spent, not seeming to be moving at the moment.

Blake in light of all of this, looked shocked for once; even she hadn't quite expected this to happen, but instead of immediately heading over to her teammate, she was more concerned with the woman that had just lost her life.

Dashing towards what was left of the screecher Blake seemed to be searching for something, but it was hard to say, or see... From this distance, what exactly it was.

Blaze in the meantime would notice something about the titans around her, particularly the screechers. Just before the Colossal titan was defeated, when its movements seemed to have become more sluggish, the screechers had stopped screeching.

Nonetheless though, Blaze's efforts to provide a distraction paid off, as her attacks appeared to be drawing the attention of multiple titans, which were quickly finished off by the forces on the ground... Notable a mysterious girl with Bunny ears, that appeared to be switching between a variety of weapons made from hard-light, with techniques that even resembled a few of the fighters around her... Like Ruby, and Weiss, just to name a few.

Thus, with the efforts of all those who were fighting, the remaining titans were soon eliminated, leaving behind a vast amount of desintegrating corpses... And various blood stains, along with limbs here and there, from those they have devoured in their wake.

However, the strange Bunny girl seemed more focused on the desintegrating body of the Colossal Titan, having noticed the outline of someone apparently familiar to her amidst the spot that had once been its nape.

It was only when she got close, that she realized who it was; there was no mistaking it. The armor... The short, brown hair, that mace...

6KkLzTJ.png

"... Cardin?" She said, looking quite surprised.

Fortunately (for her) though, it looked like he was unconscious for the time being, but... What was he doing inside that colossal titan's nape?

Danielle was high above in the sky when the giants were defeated by the girl that had come with the group to the tower. Landing back on the ground Danielle made her way to where the colossal giant had fallen and noticed a rabbit girl looking over a boy in the remains of the giant.

CADC9_zpsvx5kus0s.png

"Was this kid inside the giant?"She wasn't quite sure what to make of it. Was this kid the only thing that remained from the giant?​

With Blaze's help in distracting the titans and their sudden cessation of screeching, Mipha was able to dispatch the former screechers with her trident.

She stood among the collection of corpses. Her heart ran laps and her breaths lagged behind with a heavy weight. She looked to Blaze, then to the newly arrived bunny-eared girl. It seemed that Mipha would be meeting all kinds of new people today, with races she had never seen in Hyrule.

Her eyes followed the gaze of the brunette rabbit to the crashed behemoth. She, too, noticed a shape hidden within the remains. She rushed to the fallen Titan with a worried expression. Although a shudder ran through her body as she stepped on not exactly pleasant-feeling gore which disintegrated under her foot, she knelt down and examined Cardin's body.

HdbkLMz.jpg

"Perhaps he is hurt. I can't imagine a situation where one would be inside those creatures and remain unharmed. He is definitely unconscious. I can try to heal him."

A glowing blue light swirled around her hand. She touched the light to Carson's body and focused her energy on healing him.

However, she had an uncertain feeling that what she was doing was having little to no effect...

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi (JD) @MarMar (Yang, NPC) @Midnight Maiden (Weiss, NPC) @Archmage Jeremiah @Mason Moretti @Fallen Hope @york

@Beacon Tower

hVneWpA.png

31g8Obi.gif

"MOTHEEEEEEEEER!"

Dashing towards what was left of the screecher Blake seemed to be searching for something, but it was hard to say, or see... From this distance, what exactly it was.​
32523234%206_zpsce3sqjio.png

It had not gone without notice, that smile from Ruby upon seeing Weiss's summon. It was a little thing, but something that rubbed off on Weiss; the sight of her leader's smiling face, safe from the harm that had formerly been headed for her, managing to make even the heiress herself don a smile of her own. Sure, it was a smaller one, but it was there. A smile that was borne from mild pride, not only for her feat she had just accomplished so unknowingly, but for the fact that her leader was proud of and happy for her, too. But more than that, it was born from something Weiss was still not entirely used to, only having known it most in her few months with her new team. Happiness. Relief.

But... What was that look? That brief, fleeting expression from Ruby? She couldn't identify it, not at first. But whatever it was, it brought an odd, warming feeling to her, as she watched her teammates move on. It took a few moments of staring after them before Weiss fully realized what she was doing, shaking her head to snap out of it before turning her attention elsewhere with one, final, fleeting mutter.

"Please be okay..."

52_by_teh_zombish-db5kvyd.png

"..Hmph. Now, then..." the white-haired female muttered under her breath, pointing her rapier at the nearest titan before zooming towards it at incredible speeds, obviously out for blood. Or, well, whatever despicable contents that the titans' skins held inside of them. Whatever it was, she held confidence that they lacked anything so human as blood. They were monsters, Grimm or not; creatures of darkness that held no morals. No souls, not even an ounce of goodness in them. The only thing they knew was destruction, and knowing that?

Well, Weiss saw it fit that she bring about their own.

So she put everything she had into her moves, slashing and stabbing with conviction, utilizing her glyphs and dust compartments anywhere she could.. Though unfortunately, it appeared her helping hand had vanished, and she couldn't seem to bring it back. Regardless, limbs were frozen and slashed to bits to allow more time to go for the napes, occasional flames licking up the bodies of the titans in hopes of distraction while she lunged, glyphs allowing her furthered speed and repetition in her attacks. And things were going well; slowly but surely, the numbers of the titans were dwindling. Thankfully so, because even the skilled huntress-in-training was beginning to feel the effects of the nonstop fighting.

Most of all, the large titan had fallen.

Hands rose to shield her face as it's descent began, cringing at the explosion initially, but smiling to herself at the realization that it was done. Ruby and Yang, along with their foreign helpers, did it. So as the thing began to disintegrate, Weiss- panting and visibly worn at this point from the exertion of the fight -allowed herself a sigh of relief, briefly bending over with hands on her knees to catch her breath. Unfortunately, she was quickly drawn out of her presumably well-earned pause, alarmed to notice her leader racing by her. Shaking herself from her pause, Weiss straightened, eyes darting to follow the slightly younger female to see what was happening... Just as something horrible happened.

The woman from earlier, devoured. But not only that...

84_by_teh_zombish-db5kvtr.png

"RUBY!"

For what was likely the first time, a look of true, complete, utter horror and franticism crossed the heiress's face, her heart hammering in her chest harder than she knew was possible. She initially was forced to shield her eyes, blinded by the pure, white light unleashed from her friend. However, Weiss would not let that stop her. Unable to see at first, this followed by her vision simply being blurry and spotted, the female took off from where she stood towards where she had seen her leader sink down, only able to hope she would still be there and alright by the time she managed to reach her side. Multiple times, she nearly tripped, fumbling and almost falling, but managing to steady herself through her run. Soon enough, she managed to reach Ruby, who she promptly dropped to her knees by,

Frantically, Weiss studied the female, checking for a pulse and only able to let out a sigh of relief when there appeared to be one. Nonetheless, she was still obviously concerned and shaken up, peering down at her friend and lightly placing a hand on her arm, as though the contact would somehow help. "Ruby...? Ruby!" Funny how a single, simple word could be uttered with such fear and desperation. Especially by someone typically so cold. In any case, despite her deep concern, Weiss fleetingly looked up from her friend's form of which she was bent over, eyes scanning the area as though in search of something. Or, perhaps, someone? It seemed almost as though she was checking to make sure that tragedy had not fallen upon Yang or Blake in the midst of her own crisis.

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi (JD) @MarMar (Yang, NPC) @york @Archmage Jeremiah @Mason Moretti @Fallen Hope
@Beacon Tower

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti
rsz_some_color_test_by_firehorse6_d9h19yy_by_teh_zombish-db2nplj.png

"That...--" Rui uttered, only to cut herself off. Shaking her head, she spoke her full thought. "That isn't my name. And Wes didn't even come with; he left for the outskirts," she muttered about Shichika's comment stating he had she and Wes's names memorized. Anyways.

Unfortunate that Giorno hadn't managed to utter anything to her, perhaps, but Rui was too busy trying to calm herself to notice. Inhale. Exhale. Repeat, try to slow each step down as she did so... Yeah, that was it. Slowly, any tears and unsteadiness of breathing she had had diminished, all but vanishing with one last deep, shuddering breath, like the last of her troubles were poured out through it. Her soul and worries, cleansed. Of course, little did she know it at the time? Little would she know it, perhaps for a time, yet?

The precise opposite was true.

But for the moment, she was more calm. At peace, even, if only briefly-- a pat on the head briefly making her gasp with mild surprise and fright, jumpy after the prior experience and not having expected the gesture. As soon as her blue eyes met Cinder, though, she managed to snap out of her initial surprise, instead gazing at the other female with a poker face. Something about the woman was... off, and Rui found herself instinctively drawing Solis and Buddy closer as she passed, as though to defend the Pokemon if things went south. But once Cinder had gained distance, she relaxed once again, seeming content... For a few moments, at least. After all, it was difficult to remain feeling such a way when you hear something like what Ben mentioned next, or when the man you had just witnessed murder someone walked aboard--

Wait.

Something wasn't right.

tumblr_inline_msoi99ccu11qz4rgp_by_teh_zombish-db2njqv.png

"...Oh my goodness..." Any anger with the blonde male seemed to vanish after her initial regarding of him as he boarded, the redhead's deep blue eyes going wide as she really observed him. In an instant, she was out of her seat, hands rising to her mouth as she observed him with clear concern. "What happened?!" she practically demanded, knowing full well that those wounds had not been there following the fight with the mystery woman. Just what had transpired, after Ben had lead her to this ship? Suddenly shaking her head, Rui dropped her head, biting her lip. "...Forget it. Just..--" There was a pause, as she turned to Ben. "Ben? Does Buddy know--..." Oh. Right. Ben was absolutely clueless on the matter of Pokemon. Right, then. "Alright, nevermind... Again," she muttered, before looking to Buddy, bending down slightly to get to his height, offering a gentle smile and carefully scratching his head. "Hey there, Buddy. Do you happen to know Wish, sweetie...?"

Besides Buddy, Solis just yawned. Unfortunately for Rui, she couldn't quite recall what the Espeon knew aside from Psychic and Psybeam... And she didn't seem to notice how quickly it appeared that Giorno was healing, either.

@Yun Lee (Noembelu) @Crow @Verite @Takumi (Shion) @Midnight Maiden (Rui) @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @BarrenThin@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @LuckycoolHawk9 (Kara) @york

Buddy's wish came true!

A light shone from the ceiling of the ship, fully healing Rui's minor scrapes and healing a fair deal of Giorno's major bruises, as well as any injuries some of the others might have gotten. Rui might recognise that as the second phase of the move 'Wish'.

"Skree!" the young Eevee gleed, as if saying yes.

"Oh, that," Ben comments on the light, "Buddy used that when we were fighting those giants. Usually it doesn't take that long to activate its effects, just a few minutes. I'm guessing all this timespace travel stuff caused its effects to be delayed."

@Yun Lee (Noembelu) @Crow @Midnight Maiden @Verite @Takumi (Shion) @Midnight Maiden (Rui) @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @LuckycoolHawk9 (Kara) @york

Last edited:
katana0365copy.jpg

"Oh. Sorry," Shichika simply said, not seeming to react when Seisa had gotten his own name wrong (albeit deliberately) in return, "It's still pretty hard for me to distinguish names and faces. And... Who even is a boy or a girl. I've spent almost all my life on an island with just my father and sister... Just my sister for the later part, even," he explained. It was almost hard to believe that his social inabilities developed as a result of living most of his life on a secluded island, but who really knew at this point?

"If you all want, I could... do something that would help me recognize you all better," Shichika offered innocently enough.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay

"If that's the case, then that's fine."

Crossing her arms and leaning back in the seat she'd taken on the ship, Seisa merely shrugged. She wasn't quite sure if it was actually practice that allowed one to distinguish people from each other or remember names, but in the end the cause didn't really matter. It was how it was. Though as he offered a way to remember, she spoke up.

"And what would that be?"

Seisa wasn't sure exactly what his idea was going to be, but there were certain ideas she'd rather not deal with. Like having her name written right on her face. Or even something comparatively harmless like a name tag. Somehow that kind of thing would just feel off, and unnatural.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite

Seeing Dorian come up to him made Howlett smile for some reason. Good thing he was smart enough to stay out of the way. That had to wait for the time being at least as he picked up the boy from the ground. "I don't think he was a snack." As Howlett said that he raised his unclawed hand to the boy's head.

Howlett28_zpsba2bgtrb.png

"I think he is the giant."
Dorian nodded knowingly as if that made perfect sense. In truth, he was wondering if Howlett had taken a fierce knock to his head while taking down the giant. "And what exactly about him gives you that impression?" he asked, raising his brow. He looked at Howlett's claw as if it was something unseemly.

xIM55sP.png

"Go ahead and kill the boy if he was that foul beast, but you'll have to tell me what exactly you saw."

@Jeremi

( OOC: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

~~~~~~~~~

Chara finally arrives at Beacon Tower (curse you tiny child legs), having stopped to watch as the colossal titan fell, destroying the top of the tower in the process. The next thing they knew there was someone screaming as a blindingly bright light burst out from nearby. Curious, the child decided to head over to where they believe the light came from, to find the source.

~~~~~~~~~

@Beacon Tower @york @thatguyinthestore @Takumi (JD) @MarMar (Yang, NPC) @Midnight Maiden (Weiss, NPC) @Archmage Jeremiah @Mason Moretti

Alexandra Kalomoira aka Huntress

Alexandra took a breath and looked around, noting Howlette and Dorian nearby. Then she scanned the oncoming Howlers. From her utility belt she pulled out a miniature mega phone and directed it at the artillery people on the wall.

" You up there, can you please re-task the artillery at those screaming things !" ( putting the megaphone away ) Mister Dorian, do you have anything in your bag of tricks to protect us against those screaming monsters ? The best I can do are advanced earplugs ! "

@york @Atomyk @Jeremi

@Beacon Tower

The Bunny girl seemed just as confused as Danielle as she looked over the scene, frowning a little.

0jYdZk6.png

"I... Think so..." She said, not seeming to quite believe her own words.

Mipha's attempt to heal Cardin was more or less successfull, but it looked like he was still going to be unconscious for the time being, evidently needing some time to recover.

Ruby in the meantime, appeared to be very much alive, even if she looked quite drained in light of what had happened... With the whole ordeal having taken alot out of her. For the time being, she just sort of hung limp in Weiss's arms, evidently needing a little time to recover.

Blake, however, appeared to have retrieved something from whatever remained of that woman's body, in the carcass of what had once been a screecher.

Chara, following the source of that bright light, soon found a woozy looking Ruby, with Weiss by her side.

@Yun Lee (Noembelu) @Crow @Verite @Takumi (Shion) @Midnight Maiden (Wes & Rui) @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @LuckycoolHawk9 (Kara)
@Stowaways

Cinder eyed Seisa carefully... Almost tempted to come up with something witty, but after a moment of consider, she instead shook her head, clearly not in the mood for talk.

On the other hand, Ben's more direct question got an answer, albeit a curt one.

4Zljpay.png

"I had some... Unfinished business here. And she was in my way..." She said, eyeing what was left of that woman that they had fought from earlier.

Seems like she completely ignored Ben's request for her to identify herself, perhaps preferring to keep her identity secret... With some degree of awareness that those she was currently in a vehicle with, were not from this universe.

@Inner City

The soldier returned to Sidon somewhere after the battle cleared up, rolling her eyes.

"... Whatever! Battle's over." She muttered, shaking her head a little.

Then, she headed off again, presumably to tend to the injured and such. Though really, the gun wasn't THAT hard to figure out; it was simply a matter of aiming and pulling the trigger.

Mid-Round Update

u3NXWSv.png

As the battles around Beacon were beginning to conclude, with the main threats taken care of... A battered, but apparently quite functional fleet of ships took to the skies, and with its extra firepower, whatever was left of the titan hordes were soon eliminated, and for the time being? Order was restored to Vale.

However, in the wake of this mysterious titan incursion, there were numerous casualties, and enormous damage to portions of the city... But in the end, the battle was over, for now.

As the four groups, returned after their respective victories... They found themselves with more questions than answers, as all things considered, it still remained a mystery why three individuals had been found within the napes of the Female Titan, the Colossal Titan, and the Armored Titan respectively (in the case of the Female Titan, this was discovered by a few soldiers who were on the scene). On account of them being unconscious though, they were for the time being, held in a medical center, amongst others.

For the time being though, order had been restored to Vale, which meant that the fighting was officially over, and everyone was eventually gathered in the inner city, with multiple airships already rushing in and out of the area... Transporting civilians, and injured, along with multiple soldiers and machines alike to and fro. Though, if one were to listen closely, they would notice that the radios were broadcasting nothing but static... Huh...

In the meantime, Cinder seemed to have mysteriously vanished into the crowds not long after she left the vehicle which brought her to the Inner City.

Though as everyone was gathered together, it became apparent that Tsukiko was missing! Evidently having disappeared sometime during the Colloseum Battle. With any luck though, she might return... Like Togami, as neither of them were killed, as far as everyone knew.

Eventually, Blake, the mysterious black haired girl, with a matching bow on her head, motioned those who had been transported here through that timegate to follow her, along with the rest of her team, composed of Ruby, Weiss, and Yang. The first of which appeared to have recovered a little, but still a bit wobbly on her feet, and clearly not in a state to fight.

While it was uncertain if team RWBY would follow suit with the others, Blake eventually lead everyone that had been transported to this place towards a more secluded area... Clearly intending to keep what she was about to say away from any prying ears outside of those she intended to talk to.

hePbWwS.png

"I'm... Sure alot of you are wondering why you're here..." She began, pausing a little as she scanned those gathered around her, to see if she could spot Weiss amongst the crowd.

"But first... I should tell you this; I'm not Blake, but... I have... Borrowed her body..." She said, lowering her voice a little.

There was an awkward pause as she let this bombshell sink in, evidently aware that this would raise more questions, questions that would hopefully be answered in what she was going to say next.

"I am but one... Of many, sent to help you on your journey, to the source of this... Mess..." She explained, running a hand through her hair. Whatever had caused all this insanity, didn't seem to sit well with her.

"You may already know... That each place. Like this one, has a timegate, and hold a trigger, which you need to activate it." She said, her eyes falling on the mysterious device Ben was carrying by chance. It had stopped glowing blue, for the moment.
zPG5aYy.jpg
"Yet... I came to realize that the force behind this... Has sent minions to protect these triggers... And... While they are in possession of them, they gain the ability to influence the world around them. Bending space and time, warping reality... Swapping... Elements with neighboring dimensions, like those titans you fought and... So on..." She said, sighing a little.

Evidently, one of these minions she was referring to, must have been that woman that the stowaways on Cinder's ship encountered, which made it clear what that device that Ben had picked up was for...

It looked like she wanted to say more, but seemed to decide agaist it upon noticing something as her eyes scanned through the group, a look of worry quickly emerging on her face.

"... Dio... Where's Dio Brando?" She asked, her eyes darting around frantically.

Looks like Dio was missing! However, unlike Tsukiko, or Togame, Dio hadn't been lost amidst the commotion or during an instance of interdimensional travel, and perhaps... He hadn't quite vanished entirely without a trace, as Blake's eyes suddenly fell upon a large plume of black smoke in the distance.

Seeming to go pale all of a sudden, Blake, without another word, suddenly headed towards the plume of smoke, quickly motioning for the others to follow, cutting her exposition short for the time being.

Arriving there, it seemed that they were in a more isolated part of the city, not too far off of where the Cinder, and those that had stowed away on her ship had fought that mysterious figure.

Soon, the source of the smoke plume became quite clear though; there were at least six large corpses of what once could assume to have once been screecher titans, but Blake appeared to be focused on something else... And as everyone drew closer and closer, they would soon discover exactly what it was; the battered body of Dio Brando lay just a few feet away from the somewhat fresh corpses of those screecher titans.

While it was a little difficult to determine specifics about his injuries from a distance, it was at least evident that there was a crudely crafted wooden stake jutting out of his chest.

Eventually, Blake seemed to find her voice, finally speaking up, in light of the situation at hand.

"It was as I feared... ... There are pawns of the one behind this amongst us... Harbingers of Chaos." She said solemly, eyeing the group as a whole.

Eventually, she turned herself from the scene, realizing what she had to do, though it looked like she didn't look happy about it at all.

"I... Have the ability to transport some of you to a place where they can not harm anyone... And where their role in this place, will be revealed to us." She said, but she sighed a little.

"But... I can only do this to one or two people... So... I'm afraid we'll have to put this up for a vote."

Blake looked towards Dio's corpse one last time before she turned to the group again.

"Whoever gets the most votes, will be transported by me... And we can only hope... That they are Harbinger..." She added, a downtrodden look crossing her face.

Looks like it might be a good idea to do some investigating in order to figure out who the culprit(s) behind Dio's murder might be...

(OOC Note: Okay! So, basically... Votes are done ICly, but one can change their vote at any time, but each player (of course, assuming that their character is alive) only vote for one character (or duo) that they suspect of being the killer the most, and the character(s) with the most votes will then be "transported" to the "afterlife" >.< and from there, whatever role they have will be revealed... And by extension, whether or not they were innocent in the matter.)

Cast:
Yoichi Saotome from Owari No Seraph, and Link from LoZ: BotW played by @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Character(s) Status: Alive Role: Unknown

Wes, and Rui from Pokemon Colesseum played by @Midnight Maiden

Tsukiko (Moonchild), OC played by @Voidwarrior
Character(s) Status: MIA (Went missing in the Colloseum!) Role: Unknown

Laura from Logan played by @C.T.

Sidon from LoZ: BotW played by @Bomb

Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat played by @The Myrmidon

A2 from NieR: Automata played by @Gummi Bunnies

Mipha from LoZ: BotW played by @Mason Moretti

Birdie and Noembelu from Street Fighter played by @Yun Lee

Blaze the Cat from Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Comics) played by @Archmage Jeremiah

Shichika Yasuri (α) from Katanagatari played by @Verite

Dorian Pavus from Dragon Age played by @Atomyk

Rosa Joanna Farrell from Final Fantasy IV played by @Minerva

Seisa Mikagura from Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku played by @Kaykay

Ben Tennyson from Ben 10, and Eevee from Pokemon played by @Crow

Connor Walsh from How to Get Away with Murder and Kara Danvers from Supergirl played by @LuckycoolHawk9

Eygon of Carim from Dark Souls III played by @Otto

Giorno Giovanna from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Sonic the Hedgehog from Sonic the Hedgehog played by @thatguyinthestore

Shichika Yasuri (β) and Houou Maniwa from Katanagatari played by @Sen

Shion from No. 6 (AU), and Jason Dean from Heathers the Musical played by @Takumi

Togame from Katanagatari played by @Hana
Character(s) Status: MIA (Lost In A Time Gate!) Role: Unknown

Clemont from Pokemon X and Y played by @Lissamel

Deadpool from Deadpool (The Movie) played by @Gwazi Magnum

James Howlett from Marvel Comics (Earth 12025), and Danielle Cage from Marvel Comics (Earth 15061) played by @Jeremi

Alexandra Kalomoira (The Huntress), OC (DC Alt. Universe) played by @Gands

Guido Mista from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @penguin055

Selene from Marvel Comics played by @Josh M

Aleksandra Zaryanova (Zarya) from Overwatch played by @Nater Taters

Wheatley from Portal 2 played by @Yang Lee

Constanza Richards from The Disunited States of America (OC) played by @Krieg

Lord Ghirahim from LoZ: The Skyward Sword played by @AkiryaFudo

Chara Dreemurr (Chestnut) from Undertale (AU/OCish thing) played by @Fallen Hope

Azuma Shinonome from Sekaioni played by @MetalNova

Dio Brando from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @BarrenThin
Character(s) Status: Deceased! Role: Vagrant

Last edited:

4Zljpay.png

"I had some... Unfinished business here. And she was in my way..." She said, eyeing what was left of that woman that they had fought from earlier.

Ben figured that she'd prefer to be vague, so he kept quiet as well, aware that he couldn't extract anything else from her.

"Wait, where'd the lady go?" Ben frantically looked about, before he was greeted with more pressing matters.
"You may already know... That each place. Like this one, has a timegate, and hold a trigger, which you need to activate it." She said, her eyes falling on the mysterious device Ben was carrying by chance. It had stopped glowing blue, for the moment.
The Device in Question (open)
zPG5aYy.jpg

"Yet... I came to realize that the force behind this... Has sent minions to protect these triggers... And... While they are in possession of them, they gain the ability to influence the world around them. Bending space and time, warping reality... Swapping... Elements with neighboring dimensions, like those titans you fought and... So on..." She said, sighing a little.

Evidently, one of these minions she was referring to, must have been that woman that the stowaways on Cinder's ship encountered, which made it clear what that device that Ben had picked up was for...​

Ben displayed the device.

aSm4Ov2.jpg

"So, this is like that necklace Buddy saw."

"Skree-ee-ee!" Buddy nods.

"OK, we've got our key, so where's the lock?"

Before he could get an answer, something was noticed.​

Arriving there, it seemed that they were in a more isolated part of the city, not too far off of where the Cinder, and those that had stowed away on her ship had fought that mysterious figure.

Soon, the source of the smoke plume became quite clear though; there were at least six large corpses of what once could assume to have once been screecher titans, but Blake appeared to be focused on something else... And as everyone drew closer and closer, they would soon discover exactly what it was; the battered body of Dio Brando lay just a few feet away from the somewhat fresh corpses of those screecher titans.

While it was a little difficult to determine specifics about his injuries from a distance, it was at least evident that there was a crudely crafted wooden stake jutting out of his chest.

Eventually, Blake seemed to find her voice, finally speaking up, in light of the situation at hand.

"It was as I feared... ... There are pawns of the one behind this amongst us... Harbingers of Chaos." She said solemly, eyeing the group as a whole.

Eventually, she turned herself from the scene, realizing what she had to do, though it looked like she didn't look happy about it at all.

"I... Have the ability to transport some of you to a place where they can not harm anyone... And where their role in this place, will be revealed to us." She said, but she sighed a little.

"But... I can only do this to one or two people... So... I'm afraid we'll have to put this up for a vote."

Blake looked towards Dio's corpse one last time before she turned to the group again.

"Whoever gets the most votes, will be transported by me... And we can only hope... That they are Harbinger..." She added, a downtrodden look crossing her face.

Looks like it might be a good idea to do some investigating in order to figure out who the culprit(s) behind Dio's murder might be...

GZqJVii.jpg

"This can't be happening... I can't let this happen again..." Ben was a little shocked, before his face displayed mild anger. "These Harbringers intend to take the lives of others, and I won't allow that."

Ben looks at the stake jutting out from Dio's body.

"Just like one of those vampire movies. Well, I've been a vampire before, kinda... so if I didn't know any better, Dio must've gotten a little craving, so he was lured here by the fresh energy of these guys," Ben points to the corpses that were once Titans. "I'm guessing the Harbringers put these guys as bait, and Dio's the fish."

Ben then turns to Buddy, "Buddy, you look for clues that way."

"Skree-ee-ee!" Buddy nods as he begins to sniff about, attempting to sniff any clues out.

"On the other hand, I think Wildmutt should be able to sniff things out," Ben says as he dials his Omnitrix, allowing for transformation to occur. His ribcage began to expand, and his hairline reduced. In a mere matter of a single second and a flash of green light...

6w7PK64.jpg

"Raaaaaurrrgghh- hold on a minute, this is not Wildmutt..." the being that took Ben's plac, looks at his hands, noticing how physically human they appear. "Who might this individual be, anyways? He feels like a heavy hitter... and I do not believe that he can- oh wait, nevermind."

Ben's new form activates his X-ray Vision, in an effort to visualise what could not be seen on the surface. He slightly hovers off the ground while doing so.

"This individual flies too? Fascinating. I wonder what I should name him- wait, no, this is not the right time to think about such matters... I need to investigate before others suffer the same fate. I think I'm hearing things..."

Ben's new form unknowingly activates some form of super hearing, causing him to hear faraway or soft things he cannot usually hear.

Ben's new form accidentally releases green-hued lasers from his eyes into the sky, which halt when he covers his eyes. "I ought to have better control of this new alien... perhaps he is a little too powerful for an investigation. Wait a minute, did I not scan him recently?"

With a sigh, Ben's new form breathes a small cloud of frost, which form a handful of snowflakes.

"Alright, just what kind of alien is this? Laserbeams, snowflakes, X-ray vision, flying, that is a lot of powers- wait, no, focus Ben, lives are actually on the line... focus and relax..."

Kara might be sweating right now.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @york @Investigation​

Last edited:
@Beacon Tower

The Bunny girl seemed just as confused as Danielle as she looked over the scene, frowning a little.

0jYdZk6.png

Mipha's attempt to heal Cardin was more or less successfull, but it looked like he was still going to be unconscious for the time being, evidently needing some time to recover.

Ruby in the meantime, appeared to be very much alive, even if she looked quite drained in light of what had happened... With the whole ordeal having taken alot out of her. For the time being, she just sort of hung limp in Weiss's arms, evidently needing a little time to recover.

Blake, however, appeared to have retrieved something from whatever remained of that woman's body, in the carcass of what had once been a screecher.

Chara, following the source of that bright light, soon found a woozy looking Ruby, with Weiss by her side.

@Yun Lee (Noembelu) @Crow @Verite @Takumi (Shion) @Midnight Maiden (Wes & Rui) @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @LuckycoolHawk9 (Kara)
@Stowaways

Cinder eyed Seisa carefully... Almost tempted to come up with something witty, but after a moment of consider, she instead shook her head, clearly not in the mood for talk.

4Zljpay.png

Seems like she completely ignored Ben's request for her to identify herself, perhaps preferring to keep her identity secret... With some degree of awareness that those she was currently in a vehicle with, were not from this universe.

@Inner City

The soldier returned to Sidon somewhere after the battle cleared up, rolling her eyes.

Then, she headed off again, presumably to tend to the injured and such. Though really, the gun wasn't THAT hard to figure out; it was simply a matter of aiming and pulling the trigger.

Mid-Round Update

u3NXWSv.png

As the battles around Beacon were beginning to conclude, with the main threats taken care of... A battered, but apparently quite functional fleet of ships took to the skies, and with its extra firepower, whatever was left of the titan hordes were soon eliminated, and for the time being? Order was restored to Vale.

However, in the wake of this mysterious titan incursion, there were numerous casualties, and enormous damage to portions of the city... But in the end, the battle was over, for now.

As the four groups, returned after their respective victories... They found themselves with more questions than answers, as all things considered, it still remained a mystery why three individuals had been found within the napes of the Female Titan, the Colossal Titan, and the Armored Titan respectively (in the case of the Female Titan, this was discovered by a few soldiers who were on the scene). On account of them being unconscious though, they were for the time being, held in a medical center, amongst others.

For the time being though, order had been restored to Vale, which meant that the fighting was officially over, and everyone was eventually gathered in the inner city, with multiple airships already rushing in and out of the area... Transporting civilians, and injured, along with multiple soldiers and machines alike to and fro. Though, if one were to listen closely, they would notice that the radios were broadcasting nothing but static... Huh...

In the meantime, Cinder seemed to have mysteriously vanished into the crowds not long after she left the vehicle which brought her to the Inner City.

Though as everyone was gathered together, it became apparent that Tsukiko was missing! Evidently having disappeared sometime during the Colloseum Battle. With any luck though, she might return... Like Togami, as neither of them were killed, as far as everyone knew.

Eventually, Blake, the mysterious black haired girl, with a matching bow on her head, motioned those who had been transported here through that timegate to follow her, along with the rest of her team, composed of Ruby, Weiss, and Yang. The first of which appeared to have recovered a little, but still a bit wobbly on her feet, and clearly not in a state to fight.

While it was uncertain if team RWBY would follow suit with the others, Blake eventually lead everyone that had been transported to this place towards a more secluded area... Clearly intending to keep what she was about to say away from any prying ears outside of those she intended to talk to.

hePbWwS.png

"I'm... Sure alot of you are wondering why you're here..." She began, pausing a little as she scanned those gathered around her, to see if she could spot Weiss amongst the crowd.

"But first... I should tell you this; I'm not Blake, but... I have... Borrowed her body..." She said, lowering her voice a little.

There was an awkward pause as she let this bombshell sink in, evidently aware that this would raise more questions, questions that would hopefully be answered in what she was going to say next.

"I am but one... Of many, sent to help you on your journey, to the source of this... Mess..." She explained, running a hand through her hair. Whatever had caused all this insanity, didn't seem to sit well with her.

zPG5aYy.jpg

Evidently, one of these minions she was referring to, must have been that woman that the stowaways on Cinder's ship encountered, which made it clear what that device that Ben had picked up was for...

It looked like she wanted to say more, but seemed to decide agaist it upon noticing something as her eyes scanned through the group, a look of worry quickly emerging on her face.

"... Dio... Where's Dio Brando?" She asked, her eyes darting around frantically.

Looks like Dio was missing! However, unlike Tsukiko, or Togame, Dio hadn't been lost amidst the commotion or during an instance of interdimensional travel, and perhaps... He hadn't quite vanished entirely without a trace, as Blake's eyes suddenly fell upon a large plume of black smoke in the distance.

Seeming to go pale all of a sudden, Blake, without another word, suddenly headed towards the plume of smoke, quickly motioning for the others to follow, cutting her exposition short for the time being.

(OOC Note: Okay! So, basically... Votes are done ICly, but one can change their vote at any time, but each player (of course, assuming that their character is alive) only vote for one character (or duo) that they suspect of being the killer the most, and the character(s) with the most votes will then be "transported" to the "afterlife" >.< and from there, whatever role they have will be revealed... And by extension, whether or not they were innocent in the matter.)

Cast:
Yoichi Saotome from Owari No Seraph, and Link from LoZ: BotW played by @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Blaze the Cat from Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Comics) played by @Archmage Jeremiah

Connor Walsh from How to Get Away with Murder and Kara Danvers from Supergirl played by @LuckycoolHawk9

Shion from No. 6 (AU), and Jason Dean from Heathers the Musical played by @Takumi

James Howlett from Marvel Comics (Earth 12025), and Danielle Cage from Marvel Comics (Earth 15061) played by @Jeremi

Chara Dreemurr (Chestnut) from Undertale (AU/OCish thing) played by @Fallen Hope

Ben figured that she'd prefer to be vague, so he kept quiet as well, aware that he couldn't extract anything else from her.

"Wait, where'd the lady go?" Ben frantically looked about, before he was greeted with more pressing matters.

aSm4Ov2.jpg

GZqJVii.jpg

"This can't be happening... I can't let this happen again..." Ben was a little shocked, before his face displayed mild anger. "These Harbringers intend to take the lives of others, and I won't allow that."

"Just like one of those vampire movies. Well, I've been a vampire before, kinda... so if I didn't know any better, Dio must've gotten a little craving, so he was lured here by the fresh energy of these guys," Ben points to the corpses that were once Titans. "I'm guessing the Harbringers put these guys as bait, and Dio's the fish."

"Skree-ee-ee!" Buddy nods as he begins to sniff about, attempting to sniff any clues out.

"On the other hand, I think Wildmutt should be able to sniff things out," Ben says as he dials his Omnitrix, allowing for transformation to occur. His ribcage began to expand, and his hairline reduced. In a mere matter of a single second and a flash of green light...

6w7PK64.jpg

"Raaaaaurrrgghh- hold on a minute, this is not Wildmutt..." the being that took Ben's plac, looks at his hands, noticing how physically human they appear. "Who might this individual be, anyways? He feels like a heavy hitter... and I do not believe that he can- oh wait, nevermind."

Ben's new form activates his X-ray Vision, in an effort to visualise what could not be seen on the surface. He slightly hovers off the ground while doing so.

"This individual flies too? Fascinating. I wonder what I should name him- wait, no, this is not the right time to think about such matters... I need to investigate before others suffer the same fate. I think I'm hearing things..."

Ben's new form unknowingly activates some form of super hearing, causing him to hear faraway or soft things he cannot usually hear.

Ben's new form accidentally releases green-hued lasers from his eyes into the sky, which halt when he covers his eyes. "I ought to have better control of this new alien... perhaps he is a little too powerful for an investigation. Wait a minute, did I not scan him recently?"

With a sigh, Ben's new form breathes a small cloud of frost, which form a handful of snowflakes.

"Alright, just what kind of alien is this? Laserbeams, snowflakes, X-ray vision, flying, that is a lot of powers- wait, no, focus Ben, lives are actually on the line... focus and relax..."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @york @Investigation​

Death.

Mipha had felt its cold grip before. Memories of her last moments in life flashed into her head. They sent a cold shiver down her body. Her muscles kept into Link's arms. She closed her eyes tight and heaved slow, deep breaths. She held Link's hand and looked into the champion's eyes.

From those cerulean orbs, she drew the courage to face the corpse of their ally, Dio, once again. A certain detail had caught het eye...

9JpewyB.jpg

"Link, why do you think such a simple, crude weapon was used when plenty of stronger weapons were available? Perhaps... We must examine his body a bit closer."

The operative word was "we," as Mipha remained too shocked to mover her legs towards the body and remove her fingers from being interlaced with those of the Hylian Champion.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @york @Crow @Investigation​

@Beacon Tower

0jYdZk6.png

@Stowaways

4Zljpay.png

@Inner City

Mid-Round Update

u3NXWSv.png

hePbWwS.png

zPG5aYy.jpg

Cast:

aSm4Ov2.jpg

GZqJVii.jpg

6w7PK64.jpg

Death.

Mipha had felt its cold grip before. Memories of her last moments in life flashed into her head. They sent a cold shiver down her body. Her muscles kept into Link's arms. She closed her eyes tight and heaved slow, deep breaths. She held Link's hand and looked into the champion's eyes.

From those cerulean orbs, she drew the courage to face the corpse of their ally, Dio, once again. A certain detail had caught het eye...

9JpewyB.jpg

"Link, why do you think such a simple, crude weapon was used when plenty of stronger weapons were available? Perhaps... We must examine his body a bit closer."

The operative word was "we," as Mipha remained too shocked to mover her legs towards the body and remove her fingers from being interlaced with those of the Hylian Champion.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @york @Crow @Investigation​

tumblr_opajcjZ1pu1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... nothing's ever easy."

A2 didn't have much else to say when it was revealed to them that there was a death in their group, and that someone had to be responsible for it. Especially being on the grounds of a time limit in terms of their "journey," resolving this problem as soon as possible was the best course of action before anything else.

"I haven't forgotten that whole debt thing I set myself up on, but we have business to clean up before we proceed. I rather not run the risk of having a killer after me, a precaution towards that and all."

With that said to Birdie and Wheatley, the android stepped over to the body of Dio for closer inspection, and overhearing Mipha's comment about this.

"A wooden stake isn't exactly a viable weapon in most scenarios. A sword could've been a better option here, but it appears as if someone wanted to use a specific uncommon weapon."

Something about this felt weird to A2, so that was why she decided to take a closer look.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @Midnight Maiden @york @Crow @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @york @Investigation​

Reactions: Mason Moretti
@Beacon Tower

0jYdZk6.png

@Stowaways

4Zljpay.png

@Inner City

Mid-Round Update

u3NXWSv.png

hePbWwS.png

zPG5aYy.jpg

Cast:

aSm4Ov2.jpg

GZqJVii.jpg

6w7PK64.jpg

Death.

9JpewyB.jpg

The fighting over, Birdie triumphantly returned to the group, despite the fact that, well, he hadn't really doms anything worth being triumphant about, save for spreading the news of the titan's weaknesses and throwing A2. But, whatever! He wasn't here to fight, he was here to make sure he and Noembelu got home in time for dinner! Speaking of...

"Oi, Noembelu!" He caught up to her, after she had spent so much time running off on her own. "Remind me to put a tracking device on you-can't have you runnin' off to God knows where!"

"...."

"Eh? What's the matter with you?" Birdie raised an eyebrow. Something was...off. Noembelu was more stoic than usual-had something happened back at wherever she ran off to? Eh, didn't matter! "Just try to at least say where you're headed next time?" He couldn't let his meal ticket completely out of his sight.

Not-Blake started droning, amd Birdie lost interest-that is, until she mentioned some bloke named Dio vanished. Noembelu got real tense at the name. Birdie may nor be a genius, but he could piece two and two together. This guy had done something to upset her. Weird-he didn't think anything could upset her.

And then they found his corpse. Birdie winced at the scene, grossed out by the whole thing. "So, we gotta find these Harbingers, eh? Might as well get crackin'." Cracking his knuckles Birdie went with his buddy A2 to investigate the body, and overheard the stake talk. "Well, don't stakes usually get used on vampires? Considering we have fish people here, ain't impossible to have a vampire tag along too." To check if that was the case, Birdie lifted Dio's upper lip back to see if he had fangs.

----------------

Dead.

Dio Brando was dead.

Noembelu wasn't sure how to feel, what to feel. Relief? Pity? She wasn't sure. Dio was not a good man. He simply wasn't. She could tell he was too much like...him to ever be good.

But did that mean he deserved to die?

As Birdie started off to investigate, Noembelu wouldn't join in. She really didn't feel like going anywhere near that man.

"You really are useless."

She cringed at those words as they snuck back into her mind. Maybe...she could help, somehow. Noembelu went to the screecher titans to check for anything unusual about them.

Wes, and Rui from Pokemon Colesseumplayed by @Midnight Maiden

Birdie and Noembelu from Street Fighterplayed by @Yun Lee

Rosa Joanna Farrell from Final Fantasy IVplayed by @Minerva

Connor Walsh from How to Get Away with Murder and Kara Danvers from Supergirlplayed by @LuckycoolHawk9

Deadpool from Deadpool (The Movie)played by @Gwazi Magnum

Guido Mista from Jojo's Bizarre Adventureplayed by @penguin055