• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
And then they found his corpse. Birdie winced at the scene, grossed out by the whole thing. "So, we gotta find these Harbingers, eh? Might as well get crackin'." Cracking his knuckles Birdie went with his buddy A2 to investigate the body, and overheard the stake talk. "Well, don't stakes usually get used on vampires? Considering we have fish people here, ain't impossible to have a vampire tag along too." To check if that was the case, Birdie lifted Dio's upper lip back to see if he had fangs.
tumblr_oo9t4aXRfE1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... I think you lost me there. We don't have much time either, so I'll just go along with it. Not that I was made for intel tasks like this, I'm purposed for combat scenarios so..."

A2's lost, just trying to go with the flow.​

@Crow @Mason Moretti @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee
@Investigation

Unfortunately for Buddy, he was unable to really smell anything usefull, as there was a distinct stench of dead titans nearby. Ben's X-Ray vision however, reveals that Dio had multiple fractures on the front of his skull, where his face was, though he couldn't really hear anything notable.

Overall though, the body appeared to have a large amount of bruising on the facial region, accompanied by what looks like multiple slashes, in groups of three across various vital points on the body... Including the chest and the neck, and a few major arteries from the looks of things.

Of course, there was also that stake embedded in his chest, that looked to have been driven through his heart.

Birdie, on the other hand, was quick to notice that Dio did indeed have fangs... Like most vampires.

Noembelu in the meantime found nothing too crazy about the bodies of the screecher titans... Who had by this point, desintegrated mostly, minus their skeletons. However, it was noted that the skeletons of these screecher titans had multiple cracks and even breaks in their bone structure, like someone had repeatedly hit them numerous times in various spots of the body...​

Last edited:
@thatguyinthestore @Takumi (JD) @MarMar (Yang, NPC) @Midnight Maiden (Weiss, NPC) @Archmage Jeremiah @Mason Moretti @Fallen Hope
@Beacon Tower

The Bunny girl seemed just as confused as Danielle as she looked over the scene, frowning a little.

0jYdZk6.png

"I... Think so..." She said, not seeming to quite believe her own words.

Mipha's attempt to heal Cardin was more or less successfull, but it looked like he was still going to be unconscious for the time being, evidently needing some time to recover.

Ruby in the meantime, appeared to be very much alive, even if she looked quite drained in light of what had happened... With the whole ordeal having taken alot out of her. For the time being, she just sort of hung limp in Weiss's arms, evidently needing a little time to recover.

Blake, however, appeared to have retrieved something from whatever remained of that woman's body, in the carcass of what had once been a screecher.

Chara, following the source of that bright light, soon found a woozy looking Ruby, with Weiss by her side.

@Yun Lee (Noembelu) @Crow @Verite @Takumi (Shion) @Midnight Maiden (Wes & Rui) @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @LuckycoolHawk9 (Kara)
@Stowaways

Cinder eyed Seisa carefully... Almost tempted to come up with something witty, but after a moment of consider, she instead shook her head, clearly not in the mood for talk.

On the other hand, Ben's more direct question got an answer, albeit a curt one.

4Zljpay.png

"I had some... Unfinished business here. And she was in my way..." She said, eyeing what was left of that woman that they had fought from earlier.

Seems like she completely ignored Ben's request for her to identify herself, perhaps preferring to keep her identity secret... With some degree of awareness that those she was currently in a vehicle with, were not from this universe.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee (Birdie) @Yang Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 (Connor) @Bomb
@Inner City

The soldier returned to Sidon somewhere after the battle cleared up, rolling her eyes.

"... Whatever! Battle's over." She muttered, shaking her head a little.

Then, she headed off again, presumably to tend to the injured and such. Though really, the gun wasn't THAT hard to figure out; it was simply a matter of aiming and pulling the trigger.

Mid-Round Update

u3NXWSv.png

As the battles around Beacon were beginning to conclude, with the main threats taken care of... A battered, but apparently quite functional fleet of ships took to the skies, and with its extra firepower, whatever was left of the titan hordes were soon eliminated, and for the time being? Order was restored to Vale.

However, in the wake of this mysterious titan incursion, there were numerous casualties, and enormous damage to portions of the city... But in the end, the battle was over, for now.

As the four groups, returned after their respective victories... They found themselves with more questions than answers, as all things considered, it still remained a mystery why three individuals had been found within the napes of the Female Titan, the Colossal Titan, and the Armored Titan respectively (in the case of the Female Titan, this was discovered by a few soldiers who were on the scene). On account of them being unconscious though, they were for the time being, held in a medical center, amongst others.

For the time being though, order had been restored to Vale, which meant that the fighting was officially over, and everyone was eventually gathered in the inner city, with multiple airships already rushing in and out of the area... Transporting civilians, and injured, along with multiple soldiers and machines alike to and fro. Though, if one were to listen closely, they would notice that the radios were broadcasting nothing but static... Huh...

In the meantime, Cinder seemed to have mysteriously vanished into the crowds not long after she left the vehicle which brought her to the Inner City.

Though as everyone was gathered together, it became apparent that Tsukiko was missing! Evidently having disappeared sometime during the Colloseum Battle. With any luck though, she might return... Like Togami, as neither of them were killed, as far as everyone knew.

Eventually, Blake, the mysterious black haired girl, with a matching bow on her head, motioned those who had been transported here through that timegate to follow her, along with the rest of her team, composed of Ruby, Weiss, and Yang. The first of which appeared to have recovered a little, but still a bit wobbly on her feet, and clearly not in a state to fight.

While it was uncertain if team RWBY would follow suit with the others, Blake eventually lead everyone that had been transported to this place towards a more secluded area... Clearly intending to keep what she was about to say away from any prying ears outside of those she intended to talk to.

hePbWwS.png

"I'm... Sure alot of you are wondering why you're here..." She began, pausing a little as she scanned those gathered around her, to see if she could spot Weiss amongst the crowd.

"But first... I should tell you this; I'm not Blake, but... I have... Borrowed her body..." She said, lowering her voice a little.

There was an awkward pause as she let this bombshell sink in, evidently aware that this would raise more questions, questions that would hopefully be answered in what she was going to say next.

"I am but one... Of many, sent to help you on your journey, to the source of this... Mess..." She explained, running a hand through her hair. Whatever had caused all this insanity, didn't seem to sit well with her.

"You may already know... That each place. Like this one, has a timegate, and hold a trigger, which you need to activate it." She said, her eyes falling on the mysterious device Ben was carrying by chance. It had stopped glowing blue, for the moment.
zPG5aYy.jpg
"Yet... I came to realize that the force behind this... Has sent minions to protect these triggers... And... While they are in possession of them, they gain the ability to influence the world around them. Bending space and time, warping reality... Swapping... Elements with neighboring dimensions, like those titans you fought and... So on..." She said, sighing a little.

Evidently, one of these minions she was referring to, must have been that woman that the stowaways on Cinder's ship encountered, which made it clear what that device that Ben had picked up was for...

It looked like she wanted to say more, but seemed to decide agaist it upon noticing something as her eyes scanned through the group, a look of worry quickly emerging on her face.

"... Dio... Where's Dio Brando?" She asked, her eyes darting around frantically.

Looks like Dio was missing! However, unlike Tsukiko, or Togame, Dio hadn't been lost amidst the commotion or during an instance of interdimensional travel, and perhaps... He hadn't quite vanished entirely without a trace, as Blake's eyes suddenly fell upon a large plume of black smoke in the distance.

Seeming to go pale all of a sudden, Blake, without another word, suddenly headed towards the plume of smoke, quickly motioning for the others to follow, cutting her exposition short for the time being.

Arriving there, it seemed that they were in a more isolated part of the city, not too far off of where the Cinder, and those that had stowed away on her ship had fought that mysterious figure.

Soon, the source of the smoke plume became quite clear though; there were at least six large corpses of what once could assume to have once been screecher titans, but Blake appeared to be focused on something else... And as everyone drew closer and closer, they would soon discover exactly what it was; the battered body of Dio Brando lay just a few feet away from the somewhat fresh corpses of those screecher titans.

While it was a little difficult to determine specifics about his injuries from a distance, it was at least evident that there was a crudely crafted wooden stake jutting out of his chest.

Eventually, Blake seemed to find her voice, finally speaking up, in light of the situation at hand.

"It was as I feared... ... There are pawns of the one behind this amongst us... Harbingers of Chaos." She said solemly, eyeing the group as a whole.

Eventually, she turned herself from the scene, realizing what she had to do, though it looked like she didn't look happy about it at all.

"I... Have the ability to transport some of you to a place where they can not harm anyone... And where their role in this place, will be revealed to us." She said, but she sighed a little.

"But... I can only do this to one or two people... So... I'm afraid we'll have to put this up for a vote."

Blake looked towards Dio's corpse one last time before she turned to the group again.

"Whoever gets the most votes, will be transported by me... And we can only hope... That they are Harbinger..." She added, a downtrodden look crossing her face.

Looks like it might be a good idea to do some investigating in order to figure out who the culprit(s) behind Dio's murder might be...

(OOC Note: Okay! So, basically... Votes are done ICly, but one can change their vote at any time, but each player (of course, assuming that their character is alive) only vote for one character (or duo) that they suspect of being the killer the most, and the character(s) with the most votes will then be "transported" to the "afterlife" >.< and from there, whatever role they have will be revealed... And by extension, whether or not they were innocent in the matter.)

Cast:
Yoichi Saotome from Owari No Seraph, and Link from LoZ: BotW played by @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Character(s) Status: Alive Role: Unknown

Wes, and Rui from Pokemon Colesseum played by @Midnight Maiden

Tsukiko (Moonchild), OC played by @Voidwarrior
Character(s) Status: MIA (Went missing in the Colloseum!) Role: Unknown

Laura from Logan played by @C.T.

Sidon from LoZ: BotW played by @Bomb

Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat played by @The Myrmidon

A2 from NieR: Automata played by @Gummi Bunnies

Mipha from LoZ: BotW played by @Mason Moretti

Birdie and Noembelu from Street Fighter played by @Yun Lee

Blaze the Cat from Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Comics) played by @Archmage Jeremiah

Shichika Yasuri (α) from Katanagatari played by @Verite

Dorian Pavus from Dragon Age played by @Atomyk

Rosa Joanna Farrell from Final Fantasy IV played by @Minerva

Seisa Mikagura from Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku played by @Kaykay

Ben Tennyson from Ben 10, and Eevee from Pokemon played by @Crow

Connor Walsh from How to Get Away with Murder and Kara Danvers from Supergirl played by @LuckycoolHawk9

Eygon of Carim from Dark Souls III played by @Otto

Giorno Giovanna from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Sonic the Hedgehog from Sonic the Hedgehog played by @thatguyinthestore

Shichika Yasuri (β) and Houou Maniwa from Katanagatari played by @Sen

Shion from No. 6 (AU), and Jason Dean from Heathers the Musical played by @Takumi

Togame from Katanagatari played by @Hana
Character(s) Status: MIA (Lost In A Time Gate!) Role: Unknown

Clemont from Pokemon X and Y played by @Lissamel

Deadpool from Deadpool (The Movie) played by @Gwazi Magnum

James Howlett from Marvel Comics (Earth 12025), and Danielle Cage from Marvel Comics (Earth 15061) played by @Jeremi

Alexandra Kalomoira (The Huntress), OC (DC Alt. Universe) played by @Gands

Guido Mista from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @penguin055

Selene from Marvel Comics played by @Josh M

Aleksandra Zaryanova (Zarya) from Overwatch played by @Nater Taters

Wheatley from Portal 2 played by @Yang Lee

Constanza Richards from The Disunited States of America (OC) played by @Krieg

Lord Ghirahim from LoZ: The Skyward Sword played by @AkiryaFudo

Chara Dreemurr (Chestnut) from Undertale (AU/OCish thing) played by @Fallen Hope

Azuma Shinonome from Sekaioni played by @MetalNova

Dio Brando from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @BarrenThin
Character(s) Status: Deceased! Role: Vagrant

Shion was surprised that Dio had died, the fact that any of them would of died in such a way would be surprising, but he wasn't quite sure if he felt much of anything other than curiosity at the way he died. Making his way over to the body to investigate the white haired malr was careful to. look for any clues the others may miss.

As for JD he frowned at the sight of the body, finding the other's death disgusting in it's own right. Those feelings would fade though, as he would investigate the bodies of the screecher titans along with Noembelu.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Midnight Maiden @york @Crow @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @york @Investigation

tumblr_oo9t4aXRfE1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... I think you lost me there. We don't have much time either, so I'll just go along with it. Not that I was made for intel tasks like this, I'm purposed for combat scenarios so..."

A2's lost, just trying to go with the flow.​
"Well, where I come from, we have stories about monsters called vampires. They look just like humans. They drink blood from people and turn 'em into vampires to. You only kill 'em with daylight, holy water, garlic, or a wooden stake to the heart." Birdie chuckled, pulling a little canister out.
386965_1200x1200.jpg

"Good thing he never came near me-I could toss these on him and hit him bad!" But...just to be safe, Birdie ate a few cloves. He figured his breath smelling garlicky could protect from any other vampires who decided to pop in.

Unfortunately for Buddy, he was unable to really smell anything usefull, as there was a distinct stench of dead titans nearby. Ben's X-Ray vision however, reveals that Dio had multiple fractures on the front of his skull, where his face was, though he couldn't really hear anything notable.

Overall though, the body appeared to have a large amount of bruising on the facial region, accompanied by what looks like multiple slashes, in groups of three across various vital points on the body... Including the chest and the neck, and a few major arteries from the looks of things.

Of course, there was also that stake embedded in his chest, that looked to have been driven through his heart.

Birdie, on the other hand, was quick to notice that Dio did indeed have fangs... Like most vampires.

Noembelu in the meantime found nothing too crazy about the bodies of the screecher titans... Who had by this point, desintegrated mostly, minus their skeletons. However, it was noted that the skeletons of these screecher titans had multiple cracks and even breaks in their bone structure, like someone had repeatedly hit them numerous times in various spots of the body... No doubt Dio and his stand's handywork. (No pun intended).​
22_birdieimpressions01.jpg

"Blimey! Someone really hated this guy...that, or the bloke was hard to kill. Oi, Noembelu, find anythin'?"
Shion was surprised that Dio had died, the fact that any of them would of died in such a way would be surprising, but he wasn't quite sure if he felt much of anything other than curiosity at the way he died. Making his way over to the body to investigate the white haired malr was careful to. look for any clues the others may miss.

As for JD he frowned at the sight of the body, finding the other's death disgusting in it's own right. Those feelings would fade though, as he would investigate the bodies of the screecher titans along with Noembelu.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Midnight Maiden @york @Crow @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @york @Investigation

noembelu-street-fighter-5-9.67.jpg

Noting JD's arrival, Noembelu looked at him. "It looks like Dio killed these." She studied the titans closely. "These titans...they create shockwaves, right? Enough to weaken someone like Bi-...like Dio."

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Midnight Maiden @york @Crow @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @york @Investigation​

Noembelu in the meantime found nothing too crazy about the bodies of the screecher titans... Who had by this point, desintegrated mostly, minus their skeletons. However, it was noted that the skeletons of these screecher titans had multiple cracks and even breaks in their bone structure, like someone had repeatedly hit them numerous times in various spots of the body...​

"Well, where I come from, we have stories about monsters called vampires. They look just like humans. They drink blood from people and turn 'em into vampires to. You only kill 'em with daylight, holy water, garlic, or a wooden stake to the heart." Birdie chuckled, pulling a little canister out.
386965_1200x1200.jpg

"Good thing he never came near me-I could toss these on him and hit him bad!" But...just to be safe, Birdie ate a few cloves. He figured his breath smelling garlicky could protect from any other vampires who decided to pop in.

22_birdieimpressions01.jpg

"Blimey! Someone really hated this guy...that, or the bloke was hard to kill. Oi, Noembelu, find anythin'?"

noembelu-street-fighter-5-9.67.jpg

Noting JD's arrival, Noembelu looked at him. "It looks like Dio killed these." She studied the titans closely. "These titans...they create shockwaves, right? Enough to weaken someone like Bi-...like Dio."

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Midnight Maiden @york @Crow @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @york @Investigation​
tumblr_opajcjZ1pu1v3qowuo6_100.png

"That it? Sounds like some superstition that humans would come up with, according to old records... but given the circumstances here, guess it isn't a surprise to see an actual vampire around."

She literally went along with it. It was useful information for this scenario, but in the long run, maybe not. Taking in more of the evidence, it was clear on what happened most likely.

"Nothing notable other than the fact that he was beaten to death along with that wooden stake stabbed into him... and a bit of cuts here and there."

If A2 were good at anything in the intel field, it was stating what was there. The whole "trying to piece things together and make sense" part was a whole different story for her. So she glanced at the others for some vocal input for this.

@Crow @Mason Moretti @york @Yun Lee @Investigation​

@Investigation

Shion, having inspected the body a little closer might notice that the cuts on the body were angled a little weird, though they do seem to closely resembled claw marks nonetheless.

Also, there appeared to be a small portion of a nearby wooden beam that had fallen from one of the buildings missing... Huh.​

Last edited:
tumblr_opajcjZ1pu1v3qowuo6_100.png

"That it? Sounds like some superstition that humans would come up with, according to old records... but given the circumstances here, guess it isn't a surprise to see an actual vampire around."

She literally went along with it. It was useful information for this scenario, but in the long run, maybe not. Taking in more of the evidence, it was clear on what happened most likely.

"Nothing notable other than the fact that he was beaten to death along with that wooden stake stabbed into him... and a bit of cuts here and there."

If A2 were good at anything in the intel field, it was stating what was there. The whole "trying to piece things together and make sense" part was a whole different story for her. So she glanced at the others for some vocal input for this.

@Crow @Mason Moretti @york @Yun Lee @Investigation​
"Yeah...though it don't make sense. Did anyone even know he was a vampire before he died? I don't remember seein' him do anythin' particularly vampire-y...though gotta admit, I barely met him at all."

Noembelu walked to the body, unable to look at it. Looking away on the ground, she said, "Dio attempted to hypnotise a woman we fought. He also..." She gulped, feeling her heart race again. "...he was powerful. "Someone who had been near him a lot may have known."

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi (JD) @MarMar (Yang, NPC) @Midnight Maiden (Weiss, NPC) @Archmage Jeremiah @Mason Moretti @Fallen Hope
@Beacon Tower

The Bunny girl seemed just as confused as Danielle as she looked over the scene, frowning a little.

0jYdZk6.png

Mipha's attempt to heal Cardin was more or less successfull, but it looked like he was still going to be unconscious for the time being, evidently needing some time to recover.

Ruby in the meantime, appeared to be very much alive, even if she looked quite drained in light of what had happened... With the whole ordeal having taken alot out of her. For the time being, she just sort of hung limp in Weiss's arms, evidently needing a little time to recover.

Blake, however, appeared to have retrieved something from whatever remained of that woman's body, in the carcass of what had once been a screecher.

Chara, following the source of that bright light, soon found a woozy looking Ruby, with Weiss by her side.

@Yun Lee (Noembelu) @Crow @Verite @Takumi (Shion) @Midnight Maiden (Wes & Rui) @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @LuckycoolHawk9 (Kara)
@Stowaways

Cinder eyed Seisa carefully... Almost tempted to come up with something witty, but after a moment of consider, she instead shook her head, clearly not in the mood for talk.

4Zljpay.png

"I had some... Unfinished business here. And she was in my way..." She said, eyeing what was left of that woman that they had fought from earlier.

Seems like she completely ignored Ben's request for her to identify herself, perhaps preferring to keep her identity secret... With some degree of awareness that those she was currently in a vehicle with, were not from this universe.

@Inner City

The soldier returned to Sidon somewhere after the battle cleared up, rolling her eyes.

Then, she headed off again, presumably to tend to the injured and such. Though really, the gun wasn't THAT hard to figure out; it was simply a matter of aiming and pulling the trigger.

Mid-Round Update

u3NXWSv.png

As the battles around Beacon were beginning to conclude, with the main threats taken care of... A battered, but apparently quite functional fleet of ships took to the skies, and with its extra firepower, whatever was left of the titan hordes were soon eliminated, and for the time being? Order was restored to Vale.

However, in the wake of this mysterious titan incursion, there were numerous casualties, and enormous damage to portions of the city... But in the end, the battle was over, for now.

As the four groups, returned after their respective victories... They found themselves with more questions than answers, as all things considered, it still remained a mystery why three individuals had been found within the napes of the Female Titan, the Colossal Titan, and the Armored Titan respectively (in the case of the Female Titan, this was discovered by a few soldiers who were on the scene). On account of them being unconscious though, they were for the time being, held in a medical center, amongst others.

For the time being though, order had been restored to Vale, which meant that the fighting was officially over, and everyone was eventually gathered in the inner city, with multiple airships already rushing in and out of the area... Transporting civilians, and injured, along with multiple soldiers and machines alike to and fro. Though, if one were to listen closely, they would notice that the radios were broadcasting nothing but static... Huh...

In the meantime, Cinder seemed to have mysteriously vanished into the crowds not long after she left the vehicle which brought her to the Inner City.

Though as everyone was gathered together, it became apparent that Tsukiko was missing! Evidently having disappeared sometime during the Colloseum Battle. With any luck though, she might return... Like Togami, as neither of them were killed, as far as everyone knew.

Eventually, Blake, the mysterious black haired girl, with a matching bow on her head, motioned those who had been transported here through that timegate to follow her, along with the rest of her team, composed of Ruby, Weiss, and Yang. The first of which appeared to have recovered a little, but still a bit wobbly on her feet, and clearly not in a state to fight.

While it was uncertain if team RWBY would follow suit with the others, Blake eventually lead everyone that had been transported to this place towards a more secluded area... Clearly intending to keep what she was about to say away from any prying ears outside of those she intended to talk to.

hePbWwS.png

"I'm... Sure alot of you are wondering why you're here..." She began, pausing a little as she scanned those gathered around her, to see if she could spot Weiss amongst the crowd.

"But first... I should tell you this; I'm not Blake, but... I have... Borrowed her body..." She said, lowering her voice a little.

There was an awkward pause as she let this bombshell sink in, evidently aware that this would raise more questions, questions that would hopefully be answered in what she was going to say next.

"I am but one... Of many, sent to help you on your journey, to the source of this... Mess..." She explained, running a hand through her hair. Whatever had caused all this insanity, didn't seem to sit well with her.

"You may already know... That each place. Like this one, has a timegate, and hold a trigger, which you need to activate it." She said, her eyes falling on the mysterious device Ben was carrying by chance. It had stopped glowing blue, for the moment.
zPG5aYy.jpg
"Yet... I came to realize that the force behind this... Has sent minions to protect these triggers... And... While they are in possession of them, they gain the ability to influence the world around them. Bending space and time, warping reality... Swapping... Elements with neighboring dimensions, like those titans you fought and... So on..." She said, sighing a little.

Evidently, one of these minions she was referring to, must have been that woman that the stowaways on Cinder's ship encountered, which made it clear what that device that Ben had picked up was for...

It looked like she wanted to say more, but seemed to decide agaist it upon noticing something as her eyes scanned through the group, a look of worry quickly emerging on her face.

"... Dio... Where's Dio Brando?" She asked, her eyes darting around frantically.

Looks like Dio was missing! However, unlike Tsukiko, or Togame, Dio hadn't been lost amidst the commotion or during an instance of interdimensional travel, and perhaps... He hadn't quite vanished entirely without a trace, as Blake's eyes suddenly fell upon a large plume of black smoke in the distance.

Seeming to go pale all of a sudden, Blake, without another word, suddenly headed towards the plume of smoke, quickly motioning for the others to follow, cutting her exposition short for the time being.

Arriving there, it seemed that they were in a more isolated part of the city, not too far off of where the Cinder, and those that had stowed away on her ship had fought that mysterious figure.

Soon, the source of the smoke plume became quite clear though; there were at least six large corpses of what once could assume to have once been screecher titans, but Blake appeared to be focused on something else... And as everyone drew closer and closer, they would soon discover exactly what it was; the battered body of Dio Brando lay just a few feet away from the somewhat fresh corpses of those screecher titans.

While it was a little difficult to determine specifics about his injuries from a distance, it was at least evident that there was a crudely crafted wooden stake jutting out of his chest.

Eventually, Blake seemed to find her voice, finally speaking up, in light of the situation at hand.

"It was as I feared... ... There are pawns of the one behind this amongst us... Harbingers of Chaos." She said solemly, eyeing the group as a whole.

Eventually, she turned herself from the scene, realizing what she had to do, though it looked like she didn't look happy about it at all.

"I... Have the ability to transport some of you to a place where they can not harm anyone... And where their role in this place, will be revealed to us." She said, but she sighed a little.

"But... I can only do this to one or two people... So... I'm afraid we'll have to put this up for a vote."

Blake looked towards Dio's corpse one last time before she turned to the group again.

"Whoever gets the most votes, will be transported by me... And we can only hope... That they are Harbinger..." She added, a downtrodden look crossing her face.

Looks like it might be a good idea to do some investigating in order to figure out who the culprit(s) behind Dio's murder might be...

(OOC Note: Okay! So, basically... Votes are done ICly, but one can change their vote at any time, but each player (of course, assuming that their character is alive) only vote for one character (or duo) that they suspect of being the killer the most, and the character(s) with the most votes will then be "transported" to the "afterlife" >.< and from there, whatever role they have will be revealed... And by extension, whether or not they were innocent in the matter.)

Cast:
Yoichi Saotome from Owari No Seraph, and Link from LoZ: BotW played by @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Blaze the Cat from Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Comics) played by @Archmage Jeremiah

Connor Walsh from How to Get Away with Murder and Kara Danvers from Supergirl played by @LuckycoolHawk9

Shion from No. 6 (AU), and Jason Dean from Heathers the Musical played by @Takumi

James Howlett from Marvel Comics (Earth 12025), and Danielle Cage from Marvel Comics (Earth 15061) played by @Jeremi

Chara Dreemurr (Chestnut) from Undertale (AU/OCish thing) played by @Fallen Hope

Howlett had begrudgingly left the boy with the soldiers that had arrived conveniently arrived when the battle was all but won. After they had done so the groups were gathered together at the same area. As they did so Danielle and Howlett came together and compared notes about the situation.

"Good to see that you're in one piece."
Howlett responded as he spotted her in the crowd.

"Well I just fought against a 60 feet tall giant. I'd call that a cakewalk"

"60? Dang...mine was only 30."
He chuckled and they continued to talk until a black haired girl who Danielle recognized from the fight motioned them to follow.

The girls story ended abruptly with the reveal of DIO Brando's corpse.

Danielle went closer up to inspect the body and when she saw the claw marks. "Howlett...?"

"Yeah I see them." He responded popping his own claws out from between his knuckles. "If I didn't know better I'd swear that someone is pointing this in my direction."

As the body was investigated some more they'd spot the fangs. So that stake wasn't just a statement. "He was a vampire?"

"Well ain't that something."
Howlett tried to sniff the air but anything useful was drenched out by the giant corpses nearby.

@Crow @Mason Moretti @york @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Investigation

Howlett had begrudgingly left the boy with the soldiers that had arrived conveniently arrived when the battle was all but won. After they had done so the groups were gathered together at the same area. As they did so Danielle and Howlett came together and compared notes about the situation.

"Good to see that you're in one piece."
Howlett responded as he spotted her in the crowd.

"Well I just fought against a 60 feet tall giant. I'd call that a cakewalk"

"60? Dang...mine was only 30."
He chuckled and they continued to talk until a black haired girl who Danielle recognized from the fight motioned them to follow.

The girls story ended abruptly with the reveal of DIO Brando's corpse.

Danielle went closer up to inspect the body and when she saw the claw marks. "Howlett...?"

"Yeah I see them." He responded popping his own claws out from between his knuckles. "If I didn't know better I'd swear that someone is pointing this in my direction."

As the body was investigated some more they'd spot the fangs. So that stake wasn't just a statement. "He was a vampire?"

"Well ain't that something."
Howlett tried to sniff the air but anything useful was drenched out by the giant corpses nearby.

@Crow @Mason Moretti @york @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Investigation
"Think they're framin' you, mate?" Birdie stared at the claws, then looked at the scratch marks on the body. "How about givin' ol' Dio a slice for comparison?"

Noembelu eyed the claws, taking a deep breath. As if she couldn't have any more reminders of the Four Kings. At least this man seemed far less...unhinged than Vega. At least, so she hoped.

@Crow @Mason Moretti @york @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Atomyk @Investigation​

@Beacon Tower

0jYdZk6.png

@Stowaways

4Zljpay.png

@Inner City

Mid-Round Update

u3NXWSv.png

hePbWwS.png

zPG5aYy.jpg

Cast:

Amidst the attacks on the hulking beast, poor Sonic had been knocked out after a rather powerful punch from the titan!

Upon awakening, the hedgehog held onto his head and found that he was no longer even in the tower, but he had rather been relocated with the rest of the group one way or another. When he finally came to his senses he saw that Dio Brando was....

Dead.

"This is my fault. If only I'd been awake.... I-I could have stopped this!" Sonic stated, his fists balled up. He was supposed to be the hero! He was supposed to stop things like this from happening. Instead he was knocked out by some mindless beast.

Instead of investigating, Sonic stepped over to the side quietly. He needed some time to himself.

@anybody

"Think they're framin' you, mate?" Birdie stared at the claws, then looked at the scratch marks on the body. "How about givin' ol' Dio a slice for comparison?"

Noembelu eyed the claws, taking a deep breath. As if she couldn't have any more reminders of the Four Kings. At least this man seemed far less...unhinged than Vega. At least, so she hoped.

@Crow @Mason Moretti @york @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Atomyk @Investigation​

Howlett35_zpsjanvpa8d.png

"Sure. I don't have anything to hide." He moved up to the body to slash the corpse of DIO over the abdomen.

"Woah hold on. You're going to contaminate the crime scene doing that." Danielle responded.

Howlett just shruged. "Look the big guy wants some evidence and I'm ready to give it to him. Eliminating me will be one less person to worry about." With that being said Howlett slashed DIO's corpse over the abdomen to see if these slashes looked similar to the ones already on the body.​

tJQrNyA.jpg

"According to this, Dio's skull is heavily fractured," Ben's new form shook his head as he points to the areas of fracture. "I cannot seem to figure anything else out, how about you, Buddy?"

rq81cTq.jpg

"Skree..." Buddy shook his head in disagreement, pointing to the corpses of the Titans.

"I understand," Ben's new form says, turning to the corpses of the post-titans, "seeing how many superpowers this guy has, it is possible that one of these is capable of ridding of this horrible stench, perhaps blow it away with super breath? If that's even on my arsenal, anyways."

Ben's new form activates an ability that allowed him to see and observe things on a close-to-molecular scale, allowing him to see what kind of residues were left behind by the weapon that slashed Dio. This was presumably called microscopic vision.

"Unless the weapon is extremely tough, such as Taedenite, it is very likely that the weapon will become slightly blunt after a use or two, or in this case, a whole bunch. When it becomes blunt, it loses some of itself onto whatever it slashes."

He uses this ability on Howlett's fresh slashes for comparison.

"So, this guy has like, fifty kinds of vision," Ben's new form grins. "I could get used to this."

@Crow @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Atomyk

@york

@Investigation

As Howlett made the marks, Birdie would inspect them, before thinking out loud. "Noembelu said that this Dio guy killed them titans around. These ones drain powers or somethin'? I dunno. But anyway this bloke was weak, and got a shit ton of knocks on the head, then a stake in his heart."

"But how would they know he's a vampire?"

"Well, duh! The head attacks don't work, they notice them fangs, and boom! Make a stake an' finish the bugger off! Then, if this fellow over here is checked out, he was framed to look like he sliced Dio up."

"So, that tells us a few things." Noembelu still couldn't look at the body. "At least one of these Harbingers has a bladed weapon. They also knew someone had claws and tried to imitate that. And, going by your theory...it was someone who didn't originally know Dio was a vampire."

Birdie whistled. "That's more words than I've ever heard you say!"

"There's a dead body. We need to stop these Harbingers from killing anyone else...even if it means talking."

• Useful
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
tumblr_opajcjZ1pu1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Sounds pretty specific, if you ask me. Specific enough that it might fit the criteria with one person, but still... must've been a lot of work to figure that stuff out regarding the vampire knowledge, stuff to frame Howlett, and to do the kill before the chance slipped away. Beats me, but the thoughts of dealing with a crafty individual is what I'm getting here."

A2 sighed as she decided to give her two cents for this. Given that this investigation was steering towards individuals that she didn't really get to know so well, it felt a bit sluggish for her, but this was definitely better than standing around and waiting for the killer to off anybody with a kill next.
@Crow @Mason Moretti @york @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomyk @Investigation

The trip back from the battle had been an uneventful one, for even Dorian needed a somber moment to let the events of the last few hours wash over him. Though some may have thought he was feeling for the innocent lives lost, he was more reeling from the reality of the situation. He did not know this world and did not know these people, so their danger felt too distant to greatly affect the mage to any degree. He didn't even know if they were real, but he certainly knew the threat to his own life was all too real.

He didn't want to be here, fighting for his life as a part something he figured had absolutely nothing to do with him. Neither Tevinter or the Inquisition existed in these lands, whether they were another world or the Fade, and so Dorian could see no obligation for him to be involved.

Still, he was not alone in this. He was finding he liked some of these people, even his new hirsute friend who gave even Varric's chest hair a run for its gold.

In the wake of landing and being fed more mysterious exposition, Dorian's feelings were unchanged on the matter. Whatever the circumstances were, the simple fact of the matter was that someone here wanted to kill him. Little did they know, Dorian was rather used to people wanting to kill him.

FvXLzjM.png

"You really should be thankful our casualties are so few," Dorian said, throwing the comment Sonic's way as the hedgehog moved to stand away from the others. "I can only imagine how bad it could have gone. We could be in the belly of a giant. Good for the giant, as I'm told I taste rather well, but very bad for us."

Looking over the scene, Dorian couldn't help but agree that the slashes upon the corpse's body looked rather similar to Howlett's weapon of choice. "Certainly convenient," he mumbled. It was a good idea to compare the cuts, although... "I'm not familiar with whatever a vampire is, but let's not start comparing everyone's blades, mind you. Might not be enough left of the body after that."

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @york @Investigation

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeremi
tumblr_opajcjZ1pu1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Sounds pretty specific, if you ask me. Specific enough that it might fit the criteria with one person, but still... must've been a lot of work to figure that stuff out regarding the vampire knowledge, stuff to frame Howlett, and to do the kill before the chance slipped away. Beats me, but the thoughts of dealing with a crafty individual is what I'm getting here."

A2 sighed as she decided to give her two cents for this. Given that this investigation was steering towards individuals that she didn't really get to know so well, it felt a bit sluggish for her, but this was definitely better than standing around and waiting for the killer to off anybody with a kill next.
@Crow @Mason Moretti @york @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomyk @Investigation
Birdie scratched his stomach in thought. "Someone crafty, eh...who do we know got brains around here? Well, brains AND brawn, if they can bash Dio's head up like that..."

"Smokin' chiefin'
Reavin' creeper
Call me Caesar
Texan leader
Brrrraaat
Sound of da gas
Street sweepin' balla
Uzi blastin' solo
Mind so foggy
Money and men all the same
Both burn under flame..."

The smoke danced and weaved through the air to the sound of a horrid verse, lowly lyrics of lunacy uttered in an eerie. Sitting on a pile of ruined concrete and wood, the silhouette of a veteran could be seen on her small throne, two arms extended outwards with limp wrists facing any onlookers. With a head full of dark chestnut hair, Constanza lifted her head slowly, arching her neck in a slow and unnatural matter. Pursuing her lips in a sense of amusement at her song, the soldier gave a light, eerily uncomfortably giggle. Slowly standing up, her body oddly lethargic, Constanza tipped her flatcap towards the investigators.

"How does being a rapper sound? Sounds reaaaal good so far. Been practicing a lot." Constanza spoke in delusional slur, two steps away from disconnected from reality fully. With her face healed thanks to Dorian, the wanderer had, unsurprisingly, dove headfirst into the fighting on the outskirts of the Vale. Vanishing, the soldier seemed to make her rounds again, somehow sneaking along with the rest of the group. While largely inefficient armed only with a shotgun, the murderer seemed to revel in the fury of war once again, as if the only thing Constanza could do well in her life is hurt and maim others.

"Ya know, I may of snuck in here a little late to the party. But I think I know who I'll be voting for." the woman stated confidently to herself, lowering her extended arms to let them dangle in front of her, her back lurched forward, looking down in judgement. "Yung Constanza used to be a strappin' scout in the Texan Rangers. I know a cold-cut killer when I see one....but who do I know?"

"I'm just a prooooud ol' Texan."

A sickening laugh erupted, the stomping of her feet and thrashing of Constanza body all the same. A sign of insanity, not in its glory or in its amusement, but in all of its horrors and corruption.

@Crow @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @york @Investigation

@Beacon Tower

0jYdZk6.png

@Stowaways

4Zljpay.png

@Inner City

Mid-Round Update

u3NXWSv.png

hePbWwS.png

zPG5aYy.jpg

Cast:

Somehow Mista found himself back with the group. His memory was hazy, but he could somewhat recall falling asleep somewhere secluded. Regardless, he was here with everyone now, no matter how exactly he got there.

He followed the others as they encountered Dio's body, and although he had heard his name mentioned earlier when they first met in this strange world, it had only now really dawned on him who exactly this man was. He had heard a fair bit about him from Giorno's adviser-of-sorts Polnareff, so he knew this guy was bad news, and that he was supposed to be dead anyways. Mista knew about Dio's nearly unstoppable Stand, but somehow he had been overpowered and now lay dead in front of everyone.

Being an assassin, Mista was no stranger to death. He was not at all fazed by the presence of a dead body. What did faze him, however, was the fact that there was someone among them who could kill Dio. Someone more powerful than one of the strongest Stand users ever to have lived. He stared at the body, completely and utterly shocked. After a few moments, he composed himself again.

"Why are you all acting like this is such a terrible thing? I didn't know much about this Dio guy, but I knew that he was bad news. I think we're better off without him. And what makes you all think it was a bad guy that killed him? Maybe someone was just trying to do us a favor by getting rid of him?"

Mista walked over to the body and crouched down beside it along with the others who were investigating, eyeing the various wounds.

"Although, I suppose if that was the case, then the one who did it would have probably admitted it by now. Which means we'll have to figure out the culprit ourselves." The gangster stood back up to his feet and took a few steps away to give the others some more space to do their work. "I think I'd better leave the investigation to you guys though. I'm usually the reason for crime scene investigations like this, not the one who carries them out." It took him a moment to realize what he just said, and he immediately started backpedaling. "Of course I'm not saying I'm the one who did it! I'm fairly confident in my skills, but there's no way I would have been able to beat this Dio guy in a fair fight. And even if I could, I wouldn't be trying to hide it. What I do know, though, is that whoever did this was no Stand user. There would be no need for weapons like that stick there if that was the case."

@Crow @Mason Moretti @york @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Investigation​

"I believe none of you understand what you're talking about."

A voice called from the back of the group, hearkening the investigators to instinctively look backwards towards it's source. In the brief silence he had conjured, the golden-haired boss would stand before a jury of criminals, heroes and lost wanderers led to this situation by fate. The boss took control of the conversation, silently walking forward with an air of boldness and serenity, moving from the side of Seisa and Shichika. He would calmly rest a hand on Mista's shoulder.

Giorno gave him the look. The 'Giorno Is Taking Care Of Things' look.

The look that indicates Mista should step back.

Whether or not his underboss would retreat, Giorno brushed past the other investigators and kneeled down next to the still-warm corpse of the man that was once his father. He began to speak, still examining the corpse without looking back at the group.

fa93c9c2e0e212eb3457ce61aa49451b.png

"Listen closely, because I won't repeat myself."

"It'd be best to listen, because I know this man better than any of you."

"In case any of you did not understand our confrontation earlier, this man...was my father. It would seem I was only given a short time to interact with him in this bizarre situation, but it was more than enough time for me to determine who exactly this man was...and what strength I had inherited from him. I even admired him to a small degree."

"I believe the term 'don't meet your heroes' comes to mind."

"You're not incorrect about who he was. I'd be lying if I said he didn't deserve this fate after everything I learned from him and his actions. In fact, I'm surprised no one has accused me of taking his life. I don't know if that means none of you were paying attention, or that some of you aren't as intelligent as I thought."

"Ahem, regardless."

"I'm not avenging my father for that very reason. He was a 'taker', so I suppose it's only fair I take his right of being avenged away from him."

"The only thing I'll give to my father in death...is the assurance that the power I've inherited from him will be used to destroy the Harbingers. That will be my resolve."

"Though, from the information I gathered with the help of my organization, I know that only a person of great innate power would be capable of killing my father. I knew he was some kind of...being beyond a human. A vampire wasn't my first guess, but it would make sense. His Stand, The World, had some kind of power regarding time. On top of that, it was a Stand of great power and speed...so, a person with similar power and speed, including great defensive capabilities would be the one to kill DIO."

"Consider who our culprit would be. I'll wait."

@Crow @Mason Moretti @york @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Atomyk @Yun Lee @penguin055 @Investigation

tumblr_opavr44Zqs1tbkg6vo1_1280.jpg

"I wanted you to tell me how this works..." Sidon said somewhat disappointed that he didn't get to learn how to fire a gun. but then again, maybe its for the best.

More importantly, a body had shown up. Even though Sidon hardly knew the person, he offered a silent prayer, then turn over to Mipha.

"Mipha, are you perhaps able to bring back this poor one?"

@Crow @Mason Moretti @Krieg @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Jeremi @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @york @Investigation​

Status
Not open for further replies.