Status
Not open for further replies.

"...Just play penetrator from the Days of Just
Got it down 'til it makes the ground break beneath the waves that rush
A quest for the weak taken under by the way you bust
Give away the game
Medical cream wings of Angel Dust..."

It felt so good.

A rush of adrenaline and substance kicked Constanza in her brain, feeling herself drift into a void. Her forehead grew sweaty with anticipation, breathing hastening as an uneasy laugh escaped the veteran's lips. Static and images danced around her, the sight of women dancing, guns firing and amorphous blobs of the most elementary of shapes undergoing traumatic transformations. Screams and laughs alike combined in a cacophony of madness, Angel Dust tapping into a brain already beyond reasoning.

Standing by herself, the young Hispanic gazed around, her fellow gang members sprawled on the creaking wooden floor of the headquarters. Some of them were puking, some were laughing and some were crying. The dangerous game always changed with each play, each experience randomly generated by the dust and the brain. By the time she fully felt control, Constanza felt only a twisted, sickening satisfaction into the horrid descent of losing it all.

Her world turning black and white, a veteran trapped in her own grave, lapping at the dirt piling around her.

---

BANG!

A sudden flare of light erupted from a shorten shotgun, a young woman wearing a black hoodie, ghostly saggy trousers and white flattop cap approaching the group that surrounded some billboard-object. From the void, the darkly dressed criminal emerged, the barrel of her shotgun steaming with smoke. Having pumped a shell into the billboard or object, or whatever stood there, the deranged addict of crime and drugs alike halted her advance.

"Fuck are y'all...?"

Constanza simply spoke, cocking the pump of her Serbu Super-Shorty, the unhinged woman not taking any bullshit or companionship from these strangers. Let them bond, laugh, cry, love and hate one another; for the Texan, she could give less of a shit.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @BarrenThin@RightStructure @thatguyinthestore

@thatcrazybitchishere
tumblr_inline_o1uujkVq5i1tmzlqq_100.png

"Uhm... hi?" Sonic said hesitantly, not really knowing how to respond to Constanza's rather extravagant entrance.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @BarrenThin@RightStructure @Krieg

Connor tried his best to not sound condescending... too bad he failed miserably. " Yes, that is an Eevee, I am going to guess he doesn't naturally exist where you come from."

It was kind of like the woman who had vanished on him.

@Crow

@Crow
@Lissamel
@Midnight Maiden
@LuckycoolHawk9

Zarya had been busy tinkering with her particle cannon when it seemed her group headed over to a strange, blue portal. Zarya finished her tinkering and looked up and noticed she was by herself. She frowned as she stood to her feet and noticed the group nearby. She lumbered over and noticed Buddy was in the arms of a newcomer, once again, it was a kid, but a fairly older kid. Zarya could'nt help but smirk at the scene in front of her.

"It seems like that...Pokemon has taking a liking to you comrade, consider that a good thing." She stopped in front of Ben and extended her hand to him.

"I don't think we've meet before, but seeing as we'll probably be working together, it's probably best we actually know each other's names, I'm Zarya." She said

"I sort of knew Buddy didn't come from my galaxy," Ben mentions. "Now that you mention it, he kind of appeared after I was done dealing with an army of giant talking invading spaceships. The R... Rea... I might've forgotten their name."

"Buddy and I have been partners for a few months now, been good pals for that long," Ben says to Zarya, "thanks anyways."

While he was hearing more unfamiliar terms, he went with it.

"Alright then, Zarya, my name is Ben, Ben Tennyson," Ben introduces himself while accepting the handshake, "this little guy over here is Buddy. Pleased to meet you... uh... comrade."

Just then, a sound emerged from Ben's Omnitrix

Uncatalogged DNA Detected.
Uncatalogged DNA Detected.

"Second time today, probably not the last," Ben comments, "what're the odds that I'd gain two new aliens in one day- oh right."

@Crow
@Lissamel
@Midnight Maiden
@LuckycoolHawk9 @Nater Taters

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Connor looked over at Ben and then noticed that the mousey blond was coming his way. " Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked turning to Kara. Now, that she was standing closer to him, she did look vaguely like the woman who had knocked him out. She had...

" No, I don't believe we met. I would remember someone like you. I'm Kara Danvers."

" I'm Connor Walsh. Has anyone told you look like someone else?" He asked.

Kara shrugged. " Nope."

@Nater Taters @Crow @Lissamel @Midnight Maiden

Connor looked over at Ben and then noticed that the mousey blond was coming his way. " Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked turning to Kara. Now, that she was standing closer to him, she did look vaguely like the woman who had knocked him out. She had...

" No, I don't believe we met. I would remember someone like you. I'm Kara Danvers."

" I'm Connor Walsh. Has anyone told you look like someone else?" He asked.

Kara shrugged. " Nope."

@Nater Taters @Crow @Lissamel @Midnight Maiden

A flash of greenish-yellow light scanned Kara. The light flashed over Connor, too.

Scan Complete.

"Well, that didn't take long," Ben comments while looking at a two new holograms displayed by his Omnitrix. "Wonder what these guys do. Don't even have a name for them yet."

He then looks at the one he scanned - but he wasn't sure who he scanned - Kara or Connor.

"Sorry about that, the Omnitrix... kinda loves to do that on its own accord."

@Nater Taters @Crow @Lissamel @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9

Connor raised an eyebrow, very confused on what just happened to him and the nerdy chick/

" Okay, what exactly does that thing even do? " He asked clearly confused on what just happened. He wasn't about to ask for a whole long story though. He was coming to the slow realization that he most likely was the only normal one here.

Kara, meanwhile was thankful it had gone over both of them. She didn't really want to come up with an excuse on how it scanned her. She was bad at lying and realized it would end in disaster either way.

@Crow @Lissamel @Nater Taters @Midnight Maiden

Gold Experience seemed to linger in the air for a moment before vanishing with a flash. Giorno adjusted his hair, looking at DIO with a calm, almost careless glance. "Playing my cards too early? Why wouldn't I play my cards...if I knew I had the winning hand?"

8dcf364193cc6670ba745d73773f548d.png

"I believe in my own strength."

Giorno wasn't one to bluff or make empty threats. It was clear in his tone of voice and adamant glare that Giorno Giovanna knew exactly what he was capable of and wasn't afraid to put others in their place is they step out of line. Perhaps that's why he felt so fearless exposing his Stand to an area filled with potential users. Though, Danielle's comment made Giorno turn his head and arch a brow.

022a6028b0b6611c214e166d03b29e20.png

"Huh? You...can see it? Of everyone here, I didn't take you for a Stand user."

The captain appeared to be a person of inner strength. She wouldn't need a Stand to lay down the law, and for that Giorno felt a strange kind of respect for her words, even though he's only known her for such a short time. Her attitude earlier towards Selene made it clear she was a 'good person'.

It makes Giorno wonder what she did to be pulled into this mess.

"You won't have to worry about Stands, Captain. It's too complicated to explain right now--" Giorno was about to finish his sentence before he heard Selene's words crawl into his ear. Looking over Danielle's shoulder at DIO, Giorno's face hardened slightly as he took in the witch's words. Well, she was correct, Giorno didn't trust her at all, but for a split second he felt like she was...telling the truth?

Of all things Giorno pursues, truth is the pinnacle of his dreams. So is she simply telling Giorno to back away from her new prey....or does she know more about the father than the son?

"I know what I'm doing--"

Then, the buzzing came again. A brief ripple through the air, like something just broke.

--Huh?!

Giorno's eyes widened when he found that DIO wasn't standing in the same place just a second ago. Spinning around, he found him standing right behind Selene. Giorno tried not to question how DIO did it, but rather, he gave Selene a knowing smirk.

"Well, simply asking does make all the difference...signora."

9af88a3bd0b6be36eb09b5e874890096.png

Perhaps family bonding is what Giorno really needed to get his mind off of everything.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @Jeremi @RightStructure

Dio shot Giorno a perplexed look, followed by an oddly approving smile. Self-assured, a stand user, and he sided with none other than the great Dio? He seemed like he was about to say something before he was cut off.

Give away the game

It felt so good.

A rush of adrenaline and substance kicked Constanza in her brain, feeling herself drift into a void. Her forehead grew sweaty with anticipation, breathing hastening as an uneasy laugh escaped the veteran's lips. Static and images danced around her, the sight of women dancing, guns firing and amorphous blobs of the most elementary of shapes undergoing traumatic transformations. Screams and laughs alike combined in a cacophony of madness, Angel Dust tapping into a brain already beyond reasoning.

Standing by herself, the young Hispanic gazed around, her fellow gang members sprawled on the creaking wooden floor of the headquarters. Some of them were puking, some were laughing and some were crying. The dangerous game always changed with each play, each experience randomly generated by the dust and the brain. By the time she fully felt control, Constanza felt only a twisted, sickening satisfaction into the horrid descent of losing it all.

Her world turning black and white, a veteran trapped in her own grave, lapping at the dirt piling around her.

---

BANG!

A sudden flare of light erupted from a shorten shotgun, a young woman wearing a black hoodie, ghostly saggy trousers and white flattop cap approaching the group that surrounded some billboard-object. From the void, the darkly dressed criminal emerged, the barrel of her shotgun steaming with smoke. Having pumped a shell into the billboard or object, or whatever stood there, the deranged addict of crime and drugs alike halted her advance.

"Fuck are y'all...?"

Constanza simply spoke, cocking the pump of her Serbu Super-Shorty, the unhinged woman not taking any bullshit or companionship from these strangers. Let them bond, laugh, cry, love and hate one another; for the Texan, she could give less of a shit.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @BarrenThin@RightStructure @thatguyinthestore

@thatcrazybitchishere

Dio's thoughts were interrupted by the woman's rather loud entrance. How rude. The vampire raised an eyebrow and tilted his head off to the side, his hand still resting on his waist in a relaxed pose.

dio (1).png

"Well, aren't you bold?" Of course, the shotgun didn't scare him in the least bit. Nothing he hadn't easily survived before. "Perhaps you should take a step back, and rethink your greeting, or else I'll take your little toy away, hmm?" He stepped closer to the woman, seeming altogether unfazed by her entrance, his menacing, yet charming aura radiating off of him. After a brief moment of staring her down, he turned his attention back to Selene and Giorno, very clearly daring her to shoot him, though whatever praise he may have been about to send the other Stand user's way appeared to have died on the interruption. Oh, well.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Krieg @RightStructure @thatguyinthestore

Last edited by a moderator:

Give away the game

It felt so good.

---

BANG!

"Fuck are y'all...?"

@thatcrazybitchishere
Eygon of Carim | @Right
@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @BarrenThin @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @Right
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After realizing that it was not yet time to leave the void, Eygon had no choice but to wait around listening to everyone's chatter. It was driving him crazy. All of this social activity was a 180-degree turn from his usual (undead) lifestyle. He tried his best to ignore it by standing in the background with his arms crossed. He would occasionally give someone a judging glare.

All of a sudden, he heard some sort of explosion. His eyes caught a glimpse of a woman using an odd-looking catalyst that would fire metal projectiles instead of magic-related items. He marched toward her.

"Who the hell do you think you are?"

zCE5fyO.jpg

The armored knight stood, wielding his great shield and great hammer. If the shotgunner decided to shoot him, it would no doubt ricochet off of the metal surrounding his body.

"Put that weapon away, you damn fool. Stirring up violence in a place like this?"

He sighed and took note of Constanza's appearance. He thought aloud.

"This place is a cesspool of degenerates..."

He addressed the woman once more.

"If you value your life, I suggest you stand down. Causing trouble is only going to get you killed."

Last edited:
A flash of greenish-yellow light scanned Kara. The light flashed over Connor, too.

Scan Complete.

"Well, that didn't take long," Ben comments while looking at a two new holograms displayed by his Omnitrix. "Wonder what these guys do. Don't even have a name for them yet."

He then looks at the one he scanned - but he wasn't sure who he scanned - Kara or Connor.

"Sorry about that, the Omnitrix... kinda loves to do that on its own accord."

@Nater Taters @Crow @Lissamel @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9
Connor raised an eyebrow, very confused on what just happened to him and the nerdy chick/

" Okay, what exactly does that thing even do? " He asked clearly confused on what just happened. He wasn't about to ask for a whole long story though. He was coming to the slow realization that he most likely was the only normal one here.

Kara, meanwhile was thankful it had gone over both of them. She didn't really want to come up with an excuse on how it scanned her. She was bad at lying and realized it would end in disaster either way.

Zarya was a little puzzled by the Omnitrix, it was a strange device indeed that Ben had. When Connor asked what the thing did. Zarya looked to Ben for an answer, she too was quite curious.

"Is it a watch of some sort?" She asked.

Zarya was a little puzzled by the Omnitrix, it was a strange device indeed that Ben had. When Connor asked what the thing did. Zarya looked to Ben for an answer, she too was quite curious.

"Is it a watch of some sort?" She asked.

"Well, it does tell time," Ben replies to Zarya as he displays the time, "1:50pm? Last I checked it was 2:15pm."

"The Omnitrix let's me turn into all kinds of aliens. When it encounters an alien it doesn't know, it does that thing it just did... scan. After that, it can turn me into the new alien," Ben explains.

"Wait a second..." Ben realises something.

@Crow @Lissamel @Nater Taters @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited:
Dorian, slightly taken aback, had to shoot Howlett a second glance. "We'll... have to talk about what exactly you find weird another time."

He would have commented on the appearance of what he could only imagine was another Fade construct, but he didn't want to start appearing the fool for being one of the finding such things much of note. Hopefully, the giant talking animals would disappear once they had fled the world of dreams. Besides, it seemed Howlett had dealt with the blue one for now.

Rather than the animals, it was the sudden whipcrack of sound that put Dorian ill at ease. One hand reached behind his back, just to put one hand on his staff in case things went awry. The sound had been largely unfamiliar, but it was not entirely dissimilar to the sounds that accompanied the opening and closing of a Fade rift. Curious, that.

N0F88xN.png

Dorian looked warily toward the newcomer, the edge of his mouth maintaining a slight smirk. The object in her hands had elicited both the sound and some kind of force that took out the billboard. He noted a trigger, which was not entirely unlike Varric's crossbow, which left Dorian with the conclusion the weapon was mechanical. The mage saw that as an advantage for him.

"We are a bunch of lost misfits," Dorian said to the brash girl. "And you know how to make an entrance. Perhaps aim that somewhere else and we can start a civil discussion on the matter. You know how to talk, don't you?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure

"Well, it does tell time," Ben replies to Zarya as he displays the time, "1:50pm? Last I checked it was 2:15pm."

"The Omnitrix let's me turn into all kinds of aliens. When it encounters an alien it doesn't know, it does that thing it just did... scan. After that, it can turn me into the new alien," Ben explains.

"Wait a second..." Ben realises something.

@Crow @Lissamel @Nater Taters @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9

"You just have an epiphany there?" JD asked, chuckling as he rose a brow.

Shion had heard the shot gun, turning his head to where it went off. He took notice that Eygon and some others were approaching the culprit-someone dressed in a way he hadn't really seen before. He grew a bit worried though, she didn't know what they were capable of, and if she shot the at wrong person she'd be dead. He followed Eygon quietly, yet kept his distance so he didn't crowd the young woman.

tumblr_mtajalNDiT1qkj6s6o3_400.png

'It's good to know I'm not completely numb to the thought of someone dying. Maybe they can hopefully talk her down from doing anything drastic. ' he thought, feeling the gun he had on him. He wasn't sure when he got it before coming here, but that didn't matter. Keeping it stored away for now, he simply stood back and watched the rest carefully in how they would react.

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @Kaykay@penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Otto @york @RightStructure

Last edited:
Connor was about to ask what watch didn't tell time, but he didn't. He didn't know anything about Ben Tennyson.

" Aliens? I mean- I know I look different than you ( more 3 dimensional) but I wouldn't consider myself or blondie over there to be aliens. That is weird," he simply commented on the matter.

Kara, meanwhile nervously bit her lip. " Yup, I am 100% human."

(I also haven't forgotten about you @Minerva @Yun Lee and @Gands)

Reactions: Crow
f415b52b25ef06aa87118802243c08e8.jpg

The woman in black and white hung her head, her left hand pumping the pistol grip of her shotgun. Seeing the hot shell expel from the chamber, landing on the grey void below, the capped criminal raised her head weakly. Lifting her Serbu Shorty against her shoulder, Constanza forced a weak smile at the charming, blond, tall fellow. Pompous and flamboyant, the gangsta found a contrast between his vibrant appearance and her own monochromatic getup. Perhaps if she had paid more attention in her English classes, the veteran might of even had gone as far as to say it was "poetic" in some regards.

"No boy in yellow chaps takes my toys, mac-and-cheese head puta." the Hispanic cooed darkly, her free right hand cupping over her lower jaw. Lifting her index finger over her nose, the vampire would be greeted with the unsettling sight of a tattoo etched on the woman's hand representing a skull. In fact, the woman's body seemingly from head-to-toe were covered in ink depicting horrid and psychedelic imagery. Constanza, truly, came to the very bottoms of society, beyond that of simple poverty and crime.

It was clear she did the things not out of desperation, but out of either enjoyment or coping of trauma.

Reeling her head around viciously to face some stone knight, the gangsta pointed her Serbu Shorty with one free, loose right hand towards the bold warrior. Arching her head and body back, the odd woman heard another man speak to try and reason with her. Clearly unhinged and of her own agenda, the veteran took a deep exhale, lips licked in remembrance of cruel acts.

"Yeah, I can talk...I don't know if I wanna talk with this rock ahead of me." Constanza spoke, eerily softer and gentler than before. "Lower yer mountains, I'll lower muh hellfire, boy. You wouldn't hit a woman anyways, huh, fair knight?" the criminal pursued her lips, even in her deranged state knowing a confrontation with a knight clad in all stone would not end well for her.

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Jeremi@Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Husk and Atomyk
"You just have an epiphany there?" JD asked, chuckling as he rose a brow.

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @Kaykay@penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Otto @york @RightStructure
Connor was about to ask what watch didn't tell time, but he didn't. He didn't know anything about Ben Tennyson.

" Aliens? I mean- I know I look different than you ( more 3 dimensional) but I wouldn't consider myself or blondie over there to be aliens. That is weird," he simply commented on the matter.

Kara, meanwhile nervously bit her lip. " Yup, I am 100% human."

(I also haven't forgotten about you @Minerva @Yun Lee and @Gands)

"Oh, I'm having ten epiphanies right now," Ben says to JD, not really knowing what the word 'epiphany' meant.

Ben knew something was up, but had a feeling that simply pursuing the matter with words would lead to nothing, no matter how long it went, so his response to Connor was a simple "I guess you're right, the Omnitrix has been a little buggy recently, after all."

Ben was half-lying. Sure, his Omnitrix does trigger some bugs once in a while, but these bugs did not affect the scan feature in any way as far as he was aware. He would try to look into this matter more, but Professor Paradox's errands were an even bigger matter.

@Crow @Lissamel @Nater Taters @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

Connor looked over at him and then decided to ask a question. " So, do you want to test one of the two you just got? I mean, it would be logical to want to know what either one of you do," he said, looking over at him. He was trying so hard to be friendly... and it kind of hurt.

Kara looked over at Connor. " There is no need to pressure him. I am sure if he wanted to know, he would have done it already."

" That even sounds like something the other blonde would say... are you sure that you don't know her?" He asked.

@Crow @Lissamel @Nater Taters @Midnight Maiden @Takumi

Connor looked over at him and then decided to ask a question. " So, do you want to test one of the two you just got? I mean, it would be logical to want to know what either one of you do," he said, looking over at him. He was trying so hard to be friendly... and it kind of hurt.

Kara looked over at Connor. " There is no need to pressure him. I am sure if he wanted to know, he would have done it already."

" That even sounds like something the other blonde would say... are you sure that you don't know her?" He asked.

@Crow @Lissamel @Nater Taters @Midnight Maiden @Takumi

"Alright, alright, I guess I sho-"

Ben looks around at the void. The only inanimate objects around were things that he should not break at all costs.

"-on second thought, I think I'll test these two on whatever we're gonna end up bumping into over there," Ben points to the still-generating portal. "Don't want to test-run them now and blow or cut our only way out of here into pieces by accident."

@Crow @Lissamel @Nater Taters @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gwazi Magnum

Connor noticed that he had had stopped mid-sentence.

Kara breathed a sigh of relief, happy that the boy wasn't going to use his strange watch. She wasn't ready for any of these strangers to learn things about him.

" Well, I guess that makes sense to me. Actually-," Connor pulled out the map from his bag and showed it to Ben. "I found this earlier. Maybe it could help us open the portal in some way." He still held back the information he had read on the note.

@Crow @Lissamel @Nater Taters @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gwazi Magnum

Gold Experience seemed to linger in the air for a moment before vanishing with a flash. Giorno adjusted his hair, looking at DIO with a calm, almost careless glance. "Playing my cards too early? Why wouldn't I play my cards...if I knew I had the winning hand?"

8dcf364193cc6670ba745d73773f548d.png

"I believe in my own strength."

Giorno wasn't one to bluff or make empty threats. It was clear in his tone of voice and adamant glare that Giorno Giovanna knew exactly what he was capable of and wasn't afraid to put others in their place is they step out of line. Perhaps that's why he felt so fearless exposing his Stand to an area filled with potential users. Though, Danielle's comment made Giorno turn his head and arch a brow.

022a6028b0b6611c214e166d03b29e20.png

"Huh? You...can see it? Of everyone here, I didn't take you for a Stand user."

The captain appeared to be a person of inner strength. She wouldn't need a Stand to lay down the law, and for that Giorno felt a strange kind of respect for her words, even though he's only known her for such a short time. Her attitude earlier towards Selene made it clear she was a 'good person'.

It makes Giorno wonder what she did to be pulled into this mess.

"You won't have to worry about Stands, Captain. It's too complicated to explain right now--" Giorno was about to finish his sentence before he heard Selene's words crawl into his ear. Looking over Danielle's shoulder at DIO, Giorno's face hardened slightly as he took in the witch's words. Well, she was correct, Giorno didn't trust her at all, but for a split second he felt like she was...telling the truth?

Of all things Giorno pursues, truth is the pinnacle of his dreams. So is she simply telling Giorno to back away from her new prey....or does she know more about the father than the son?

"I know what I'm doing--"

Then, the buzzing came again. A brief ripple through the air, like something just broke.

--Huh?!

Giorno's eyes widened when he found that DIO wasn't standing in the same place just a second ago. Spinning around, he found him standing right behind Selene. Giorno tried not to question how DIO did it, but rather, he gave Selene a knowing smirk.

"Well, simply asking does make all the difference...signora."

9af88a3bd0b6be36eb09b5e874890096.png

Perhaps family bonding is what Giorno really needed to get his mind off of everything.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @Jeremi @RightStructure

"I'm not." The response came quickly. "I take it I'm not supposed to see that thing right?" She wasn't quite sure what to think of this Stand thing, other than the fact that it was bizarre.

Give away the game

It felt so good.

---

BANG!

"Fuck are y'all...?"

@thatcrazybitchishere

Danielle readied her shield when the new arrival hit the scene.

CADC5_zpssenix8bd.png

"You gonna lower that gun sister?" They did not need another loose cannon in this group, and if push came to shove, Danielle was going to show this group she was holding the shield.​

Dio's thoughts were interrupted by the woman's rather loud entrance. How rude. The vampire raised an eyebrow and tilted his head off to the side, his hand still resting on his waist in a relaxed pose.

View attachment 134483

"Well, aren't you bold?" Of course, the shotgun didn't scare him in the least bit. Nothing he hadn't easily survived before. "Perhaps you should take a step back, and rethink your greeting, or else I'll take your little toy away, hmm?" He stepped closer to the woman, seeming altogether unfazed by her entrance, his menacing, yet charming aura radiating off of him. After a brief moment of staring her down, he turned his attention back to Selene and Giorno, very clearly daring her to shoot him, though whatever praise he may have been about to send the other Stand user's way appeared to have died on the interruption. Oh, well.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Krieg @RightStructure @thatguyinthestore

"Step back Dio." She really did not need this guy starting any problems. "I'll handle this."

f415b52b25ef06aa87118802243c08e8.jpg

The woman in black and white hung her head, her left hand pumping the pistol grip of her shotgun. Seeing the hot shell expel from the chamber, landing on the grey void below, the capped criminal raised her head weakly. Lifting her Serbu Shorty against her shoulder, Constanza forced a weak smile at the charming, blond, tall fellow. Pompous and flamboyant, the gangsta found a contrast between his vibrant appearance and her own monochromatic getup. Perhaps if she had paid more attention in her English classes, the veteran might of even had gone as far as to say it was "poetic" in some regards.

"No boy in yellow chaps takes my toys, mac-and-cheese head puta." the Hispanic cooed darkly, her free right hand cupping over her lower jaw. Lifting her index finger over her nose, the vampire would be greeted with the unsettling sight of a tattoo etched on the woman's hand representing a skull. In fact, the woman's body seemingly from head-to-toe were covered in ink depicting horrid and psychedelic imagery. Constanza, truly, came to the very bottoms of society, beyond that of simple poverty and crime.

It was clear she did the things not out of desperation, but out of either enjoyment or coping of trauma.

Reeling her head around viciously to face some stone knight, the gangsta pointed her Serbu Shorty with one free, loose right hand towards the bold warrior. Arching her head and body back, the odd woman heard another man speak to try and reason with her. Clearly unhinged and of her own agenda, the veteran took a deep exhale, lips licked in remembrance of cruel acts.

"Yeah, I can talk...I don't know if I wanna talk with this rock ahead of me." Constanza spoke, eerily softer and gentler than before. "Lower yer mountains, I'll lower muh hellfire, boy. You wouldn't hit a woman anyways, huh, fair knight?" the criminal pursued her lips, even in her deranged state knowing a confrontation with a knight clad in all stone would not end well for her.

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Jeremi@Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure​

"Lucky for you I have no qualms punching a woman, but I hope you're smart enough not to take it that far."

Dorian, slightly taken aback, had to shoot Howlett a second glance. "We'll... have to talk about what exactly you find weird another time."

He would have commented on the appearance of what he could only imagine was another Fade construct, but he didn't want to start appearing the fool for being one of the finding such things much of note. Hopefully, the giant talking animals would disappear once they had fled the world of dreams. Besides, it seemed Howlett had dealt with the blue one for now.

Rather than the animals, it was the sudden whipcrack of sound that put Dorian ill at ease. One hand reached behind his back, just to put one hand on his staff in case things went awry. The sound had been largely unfamiliar, but it was not entirely dissimilar to the sounds that accompanied the opening and closing of a Fade rift. Curious, that.

N0F88xN.png

Dorian looked warily toward the newcomer, the edge of his mouth maintaining a slight smirk. The object in her hands had elicited both the sound and some kind of force that took out the billboard. He noted a trigger, which was not entirely unlike Varric's crossbow, which left Dorian with the conclusion the weapon was mechanical. The mage saw that as an advantage for him.

"We are a bunch of lost misfits," Dorian said to the brash girl. "And you know how to make an entrance. Perhaps aim that somewhere else and we can start a civil discussion on the matter. You know how to talk, don't you?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure

"Or..." Howlett started giving the girl a look over. "You try shooting me with that thing and we'll see how many hands you have left after pulling the trigger. How does that sound?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Jeremi@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
Connor noticed that he had had stopped mid-sentence.

Kara breathed a sigh of relief, happy that the boy wasn't going to use his strange watch. She wasn't ready for any of these strangers to learn things about him.

" Well, I guess that makes sense to me. Actually-," Connor pulled out the map from his bag and showed it to Ben. "I found this earlier. Maybe it could help us open the portal in some way." He still held back the information he had read on the note.

"Let's have a look," Ben says, peering into the map's contents and analysing them. "What would a map have to do with portals, though?"

@Crow @Lissamel @Nater Taters @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gwazi Magnum @LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.