Status
Not open for further replies.
Connor was surprised that Ben had seen this before, but he wasn't going to comment on. He took a deep breath and he looked over at him. " So I guess we can wait for whatever is going to happen now," he replied to Ben.

@Takumi @Crow @Others

"Aaaany minute now," Ben nods and replies, "get ready..."
CHhps3R.png

Sheepishly smiling at Ben, Yoichi would reply, "Gee, that sounds really confusing. Let's hope there's only one of you here. It's already confusing enough for me with... two of Shichika-kun."

@Midnight Maiden @Verite @Sen @Crow

"Not at all," Ben said, "I could tell them all apart, ten seconds flat. All ten of us may have been the same person, but we all had different lives and acted very differently."

The most notable of these differences was how Ben 23 lost his Grandpa Max, or how Mad Ben was influenced by Maltruant to rule with an iron fist and power, deviating from the side of good.

"Oh, and I guess those other mes had different eye colours, so there's that. Don't worry, I don't think they're here at all."

Ben's eyes widened for a bit, his head turning from side to side a few times, before facing front. He hieved a sigh of relief. He wouldn't want Mad Ben to be plotting vengeance after being released from prison.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Nater Taters @Lissamel @Verite @Sen @Crow @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Gwazi Magnum

CHhps3R.png

Awkward when the boy would hear Wes' reply, Yoichi would simply continue holding his smile. He nodded, pretending he understood what the other male meant, until Yui would explain it.

"Oh, she's right. Yuu-chan is a person. I-I think his name is actually pretty cool. Ah, but what I said had nothing to do with your names! I compared the two of you because, um, I just think both of you seem really cool," the boy explained with a small laugh afterwards. "But, I'll... try not to say things like that if you don't want me to."

Turning to the Shichika's and Maniwa, Yoichi would appear rather baffled yet again. "Oh, okay, nice to meet you, Houou-kun. Uh, but wait, which Shichika-kun is number one and which is number two again? I'm really sorry, but this is a little hard for me to grasp..."

Sheepishly smiling at Ben, Yoichi would reply, "Gee, that sounds really confusing. Let's hope there's only one of you here. It's already confusing enough for me with... two of Shichika-kun."

UZImqvk.png

Houou looked a little confused, and blinked at the stranger as if it was quite obvious what the answer to their question was.

"Shichika 1 has the scar on his face," he pointed out the deep but now-healed gashes on the Future Shichika's face. "Shichika 2 does not."​

Turning to the Shichika's and Maniwa, Yoichi would appear rather baffled yet again. "Oh, okay, nice to meet you, Houou-kun. Uh, but wait, which Shichika-kun is number one and which is number two again? I'm really sorry, but this is a little hard for me to grasp..."

UZImqvk.png

Houou looked a little confused, and blinked at the stranger as if it was quite obvious what the answer to their question was.

"Shichika 1 has the scar on his face," he pointed out the deep but now-healed gashes on the Future Shichika's face. "Shichika 2 does not."​
latest

"I've also got this hat," Shichika (1) added, taking his hat from his back and putting it back atop his head for a more distinguished appearance from the other Shichika Yasuri, "That should make things easier to tell between us... Right?" Said the one who confused both Wes and Rui for each other, and even got their names wrong to boot.

"I suppose Shichika 1-kun and Shichika 2-kun have weird rings to them, but... It can't be helped," he gave a shrug.

The beginning of a very long journey indeed.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen

Reactions: Mason Moretti

IvYU1Y1.jpg

"I've met nine of me at once before, all from different dimensions," Ben adds to the conversation, "five were pretty decent people, and the other four... uh... let's just say I'm glad I'm not them."

There were actually ten, but one of them was Albedo, who was more akin to a clone than an alternate reality Ben.

Ben recalls his brief time in Mad Ben's tyrannical, post-apocalyptic world, where Mad Ben ruled over his kingdom of Benwood with an iron fist. Fortunately, him and Ben 23 were able to stop him and set the slaves free.

It was quite the story.

w9oWu1U.jpg

"Skree-ee-ee?" Buddy, resting in Ben's hands, squealed.

"I'll see if I can introduce you to Ben 23 one of these days... maybe he has his own Buddy 23 too," Ben jokes for a bit.

"Skree-ee-ee!" Buddy looks at Wes, Rui, Clemont and Zarya while squealing happily.

"So, you were with Zarya and those guys just now?" Ben looks at them. Wes did seem a little bit intimidating, so he was puzzled how the young Eevee got along with that guy.

@Crow @Lissamel @Nater Taters @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gwazi Magnum @Sen @Verite
gErLX4D.png

"I don't really understand it either..." he looked at his companions. "None of us do..." Shichika laughed a little, awkward at this sudden dilemma. Nothing like this had happened before, so he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do... except that first Maniwani he met - the extremely talkative one - but he had a feeling this had nothing to do with that.
UtjmBme.png

"Oh! Good idea! I'll be Shichika-"

ecRsBsh.png

"You'll be Shichika 2. The one with the scar will be 1."

pDr59eh.png

"Ah. Rude of me not to have introduced myself - I am Maniwa Houou." He nodded from behind the two Shichikas. Not that anybody asked. "It seems for now I will be following our identical twins."
CHhps3R.png

Awkward when the boy would hear Wes' reply, Yoichi would simply continue holding his smile. He nodded, pretending he understood what the other male meant, until Yui would explain it.

"Oh, she's right. Yuu-chan is a person. I-I think his name is actually pretty cool. Ah, but what I said had nothing to do with your names! I compared the two of you because, um, I just think both of you seem really cool," the boy explained with a small laugh afterwards. "But, I'll... try not to say things like that if you don't want me to."

tumblr_inline_n3u8topfjj1sbxwvg_by_teh_zombish-db2no5l.png

"..Hmph. Say what you want, I guess." It'd be a waste of time, trying to monitor some boy's words. But whatever, it appeared he'd be stuck with him til he got home, anyways. At least, if Rui had anything to say about it.

"Nice to meet you, Shichika...s," Rui started enthusiastically, only to trail off with mild uncertainty. Well, whatever. "And you, too, Houou," she added more confidently. Anyways, that said, she turned her attention back to Yoichi, nodding quietly. "It's... Certainly an interesting name. I bet whoever Yuu is, he's very nice," she hummed, hoping to cover in enthusiasm, where Wes was horribly lacking, himself. "Anyways, uhh, I think that one's one and that one's two..." she muttered, scratching her chin before pointing to each of the identical males respectively. But suddenly, she realized something.

tumblr_inline_n3uj8efbmb1sbxwvg_by_teh_zombish-db2nk0j.png

"...Wait, are you that Eevee's trainer?" Rui suddenly asked, leaning in close to Ben with a wide smile. "He's such a sweetie!" she cooed, sincerely. "Oh, is Buddy his name?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Sen @Crow

tumblr_inline_n3uj8efbmb1sbxwvg_by_teh_zombish-db2nk0j.png

"...Wait, are you that Eevee's trainer?" Rui suddenly asked, leaning in close to Ben with a wide smile. "He's such a sweetie!" she cooed, sincerely. "Oh, is Buddy his name?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Sen @Crow

Ben was a little startled when that occured.

"Yup, that's Buddy alright," Ben speaks. "Buddy and I here are more of partners than trainer and Pok- Pocket Monster."

Ben clearly couldn't pronounce the word Pokemon well.

kmCbvRa.jpg

"I'm Ben, Ben Tennyson. I'm guessing you already met Buddy," Ben introduces himself with a handshake. "I still have a lot to learn about the little guy, huh?"

"Skree-ee-ee!" That was all Buddy responded.

@Midnight Maiden

Ben was a little startled when that occured.

"Yup, that's Buddy alright," Ben speaks. "Buddy and I here are more of partners than trainer and Pok- Pocket Monster."

Ben clearly couldn't pronounce the word Pokemon well.

kmCbvRa.jpg

"I'm Ben, Ben Tennyson. I'm guessing you already met Buddy," Ben introduces himself with a handshake. "I still have a lot to learn about the little guy, huh?"

"Skree-ee-ee!" That was all Buddy responded.

@Midnight Maiden
tumblr_inline_msoiihonxo1qz4rgp_by_teh_zombish-db2njmo.png

"...Wowwww," Rui awed aloud at Ben's statement, clasping her hands together with a look of admiration. "Not many people look at their relationships with their Pokemon to be partnerships. That's really admirable!" she, well, admired. "If only everyone were like that with their Pokemon..." she trailed off, briefly looking less contented, seeming almost sad for a few moments.

"...Oh, but, um, nice to meet you, Ben," she suddenly piped up, doing her best to bring back her smile as she gently shook his hand in return. "I'm Rui. The quiet one over there is Wes," she introduced, gesturing to her visor-clad friend. "Actually, he's had a couple of Eevees, too. Sweet, cute little ones like Buddy here. But his evolved... Still adorable and sweet, though," she hummed. His comment about having a lot to learn, however, only earned a small giggle. "Well, I guess so. There's always more to learn, isn't there?"

...Speaking of.

"...Actually, do you have any idea what happened with that portal? It seemed to happen so spontaneously... But maybe something triggered it?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Crow @Verite

• Love
tumblr_inline_oenrprn2Ng1te53r8_100.png

Sonic's expression went from one of annoyance to one that actually looked like anger in a matter of seconds.

"Dude, do you even hear yourself right now? She literally just got here like five minutes ago tops and you're already trying to kill her? That's not cool, man. I'm not saying that you gotta trust her, but it's messed up to go and kill someone just because you don't trust them. Really, it's messed up to kill anyone at all!" The hedgehog stated, raising his voice only slightly with that last sentence. He would keep his cool in most situations, but he wouldn't sit by and let injustice and prejudice such as this happen.

Because that's just not cool.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Krieg @Atomyk @Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @RightStructure

Tapping her cheek in deep thought, Blaze recalled exactly how she and Sonic first met...

_Blaze Thinking About Sonic Rush.png

"Beating someone nearly senseless, however? Completely reasonable. It's how this blue bumbler makes most of his friends, anyhow," she chimed in, pointing down at Sonic from her spot upon his head.

@thatguyinthestore @Otto @Krieg

@Atomyk @Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Right_Structure

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Tapping her cheek in deep thought, Blaze recalled exactly how she and Sonic first met...

View attachment 134565

"Beating someone nearly senseless, however? Completely reasonable. It's how this blue bumbler makes most of his friends, anyhow," she chimed in, pointing down at Sonic from her spot upon his head.

@thatguyinthestore @Otto @Krieg

@Atomyk @Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Right_Structure
Sonic looked up at Blaze and held up a finger to his lips.

"Shhhhhhh!" He said quietly. He's trying to be the hero here.

@Archmage Jeremiah

tumblr_inline_msoiihonxo1qz4rgp_by_teh_zombish-db2njmo.png

"...Wowwww," Rui awed aloud at Ben's statement, clasping her hands together with a look of admiration. "Not many people look at their relationships with their Pokemon to be partnerships. That's really admirable!" she, well, admired. "If only everyone were like that with their Pokemon..." she trailed off, briefly looking less contented, seeming almost sad for a few moments.

"...Oh, but, um, nice to meet you, Ben," she suddenly piped up, doing her best to bring back her smile as she gently shook his hand in return. "I'm Rui. The quiet one over there is Wes," she introduced, gesturing to her visor-clad friend. "Actually, he's had a couple of Eevees, too. Sweet, cute little ones like Buddy here. But his evolved... Still adorable and sweet, though," she hummed. His comment about having a lot to learn, however, only earned a small giggle. "Well, I guess so. There's always more to learn, isn't there?"

...Speaking of.

"...Actually, do you have any idea what happened with that portal? It seemed to happen so spontaneously... But maybe something triggered it?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Crow @Verite

"Cool. Maybe Wes could tell me more about Buddy, since he raised two of these guys before-"

Ben then looks at Wes' cold face. The cold aura appeared to repel Ben, just a little.

"- easier said than done. Evolve?" Ben assumed that 'evolve' equated to 'growth' in this context. "Wonder what those two look like now. Buddy hasn't really seen another one of his kind for as long as I've know him..."

Ben displays a slightly sad expression for a short time.

When Rui asked about the portals, Ben replies.

"This entire place is pretty mysterious. That necklace thing triggered the portal to expand and the clock to tick, but I don't know where the necklace or this machine or this portal comes from," Ben comments, "I could try to make the machine speed up, but that could result in me messing with time-space again."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Crow @Verite @Midnight Maiden

Round 1:
Attack on Vale

(A full summary of the events leading up to this point can be found in the "recap" section here)

Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock...

That ticking sound seemed to go on forever and ever, droning on in the background of countless conversations and interactions going on in the general area, until suddenly, there was a distinct "click", as the ticking stopped.

Then, there was silence, as both the portal and the pendant Azuma still had on her suddenly shone in unison, before a distinct ringing sounded from up above... Serene... Peacefull, like it was meant to usher in a new era or something.

Finally, Azuma's pendant suddenly found its way out of her grasp, and floated through the air, headed straight for the strange, circular formation... The "Time Gate", as that message on the billboard had called it, and at long last, the two united, causing the circular formation to expand outward, opening up a mysterious tear through space and time.

f7gu7er.gif

In fact, it looked alot like the one that had brought them here... Complete with a mysterious blue electricity crackling around it and everything, except, it appeared to be a bit more benign.

That is... Until it started to pull everyone in the area towards it, and in no time, everybody, along with their belongings and what have to had been sucked into the portal, tumbling around through an endless expanse of nothingness once more, as they were sent hurtling through the various fabrics of space and time.
"Our kingdoms are at the brink of war, yet we, the citizens, are left in the dark. So, I ask you, when the first shots are fired, who do you think you can trust?"
Before the Arrival...
4yYwSUu.png

Amity Colloseum, Vale

It was a good way through the Vytal festival now, and the selection process had just begun;on the screens overhead, various pictures of various participants were being cycled through rapidly... Until they settled upon two distinct names.

"Yang Xiao Long and Mercury Black!" Called Peter Port, who juuuust so happened to be one of the announcers.

"Break a leg, sis!" Interjected a faint voice from somewhere in the crowd.

However, anyone who knew that voice, would instantly recognize who it was; Ruby Rose, calling out words of encouragement as her sister, Yang Xiao Long herself went off to join her opponent in the center of the arena.

"Would all other combatants please leave the stage!" Port added over the announcements.

While somewhere in the crowds, a mysterious woman, with orange eyes, and long, flowing black hair stood up from her seat... And while the crowd's attention was focused on Yang and Mercury, stepped through a door out of view... That couldn't be good, could it?

m6DprZp.png

And with that, those who had still been left in the arena began to file out, minus Yang and Mercury of course, who each respectively squared each other down, preparing for the fight ahead...

However, unfortunately, or perhaps... Fortunately, the fight never had the chance to occur, as it was interrupted by a loud rumbling noise, which was soon followed by a rather distinct shaking coming from the stadium...

Ripples seemed to occur in the sky itself, as many began to take notice and look upwards... Just in time to see numerous ginormous creatures, looking humanoid in nature suddenly appearing out of nowhere, plumetting downwards towards the stadium. The only thing preventing them from crashing right into the audience below them were its shields, that were beginning to fluctuate violently under their weight, as creature after creature slammed into them...

AfJP3eH.jpg

A siren began to blare, as these creatures slowly began to get up onto their feet from ontop the stadium, their horrid eyes looking down on the crowd below... With an intense look of hunger in their faces.

Hunger for human flesh...

Panic was already setting in, as the crowds below began to rush to safety, along with the two combatants who had been prepared to fight each other just a few moments ago, as a siren began to blare throughout the stadium, accompanied by some sort of autonomous announcement...

"Alert. Incoming Grimm attack. Threat level: Nine. Please seek shelter in a calm and orderly manner."

Unfortunately, it didn't seem like anyone was heeding it, as they all got up, most attempting to make their way through to any and all exits, while others were scrambling for weapons... Or their scroll devices... As the creatures above them pounded at the shielding above them, and considering the cracks already beginning to form in it... It was only a matter of time before they would break through, and fall into the stadium below.

Yet, as inevitable as it was that the shielding would fall... No-one could have expected what happened next.

lDrQ0Vp.png

An Atlas airship that had been patrolling the skies suddenly flailed out of control, suddenly seeming to have lost control. Though as it drew closer, it became frighteningly obvious why; one of those ginormous creatures had latched itself onto it, and somehow, seemed to have caused the ship to lose power!

Unlike the others, it's skin seemed to be covered in dark, oozing patches, with its devoid of any presense of irises, and even emitting a strange, red... Glow... However, before any other details could have been made out by the crowd below... The ship it had disabled crashed right through the barrier, causing the entire thing to shatter, and as the ship crashed into the center of the stadium, with its uninvited occupant still clinging onto it, as if it was the only thing that mattered to that creature... The others that had been pounding away at the barrier fell through with the ship, down into the stadium below.

The Arrival

By the time the group was brought to the floating stadium, by a mysterious blue portal, just like the one that had dumped them into the void earlier, the scene had turned ugly indeed... Like last time, the portal closed before anyone could find their way back to it, and it also seemed that two things were missing.

If Azuma were to check herself, she would discover that the pendant she had been holding onto had disappeared, and ontop of that, Togame had never come out of the portal, which likely meant that she had been somehow lost during their transportation from one dimension to another.

Right now though, there was very little time to take in these things, as more pressing matters were at hand; towering beasts were ravaging the general populace... And whatever event might have been going on in this stadium looked to have been interrupted by what was apparently an unexpected incursion from these creatures.

It seemed that it would be a good idea to take action in one way or another, and from a quick look around the area, there were a few ways to do this:

1) Find a safe place amongst the stadium to wait this out, as it seems that any potential exits as of right now were blocked by both fleeing civilians, and towering creatures.

2) There seemed to be a good number of people attempting to fight these creatures in order to protect and evacuate the numerous civilians that seemed to litter the area. Considering that they were holding a rather wide variety of weapons, freshly retrieved from rocket propelled lockers that they seemed to have called towards them... Perhaps it would be in ones best interest to join them?

3) Of course... One could always just try and keep a low profile in order to attempt to avoid these creatures, which were currently focused on either those trying to fight them, or the civilians fleeing... And investigate points of interest in the area... Perhaps they'd find something usefull?

Cast:
Yoichi Saotome from Owari No Seraph, and Link from LoZ: BotW played by @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Character(s) Status: Alive Role: Unknown

Wes, and Rui from Pokemon Colesseum played by @Midnight Maiden

Tsukiko (Moonchild), OC played by @Voidwarrior

Laura from Logan played by @C.T.

Sidon from LoZ: BotW played by @Bomb

Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat played by @The Myrmidon

A2 from NieR: Automata played by @Gummi Bunnies

Mipha from LoZ: BotW played by @Mason Moretti

Birdie and Noembelu from Street Fighter played by @Yun Lee

Blaze the Cat from Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Comics) played by @Archmage Jeremiah

Shichika Yasuri (α) from Katanagatari played by @Verite

Dorian Pavus from Dragon Age played by @Atomyk

Rosa Joanna Farrell from Final Fantasy IV played by @Minerva

Seisa Mikagura from Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku played by @Kaykay

Ben Tennyson from Ben 10, and Eevee from Pokemon played by @Crow

Connor Walsh from How to Get Away with Murder and Kara Danvers from Supergirl played by @LuckycoolHawk9

Eygon of Carim from Dark Souls III played by @Otto

Giorno Giovanna from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Sonic the Hedgehog from Sonic the Hedgehog played by @thatguyinthestore

Shichika Yasuri (β) and Houou Maniwa from Katanagatari played by @Sen

Shion from No. 6 (AU), and Jason Dean from Heathers the Musical played by @Takumi

Togame from Katanagatari played by @Hana
Character(s) Status: MIA (Lost In A Time Gate!) Role: Unknown

Clemont from Pokemon X and Y played by @Lissamel

Deadpool from Deadpool (The Movie) played by @Gwazi Magnum

James Howlett from Marvel Comics (Earth 12025), and Danielle Cage from Marvel Comics (Earth 15061) played by @Jeremi

Alexandra Kalomoira (The Huntress), OC (DC Alt. Universe) played by @Gands

Guido Mista from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @penguin055

Selene from Marvel Comics played by @Josh M

Aleksandra Zaryanova (Zarya) from Overwatch played by @Nater Taters

Wheatley from Portal 2 played by @Yang Lee

Constanza Richards from The Disunited States of America (OC) played by @Krieg

Lord Ghirahim from LoZ: The Skyward Sword played by @AkiryaFudo

Chara Dreemurr (Chestnut) from Undertale (AU/OCish thing) played by @Fallen Hope

Azuma Shinonome from Sekaioni played by @MetalNova

Dio Brando from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure played by @BarrenThin

Last edited:
"Woah, woah, woah, about time," Ben said as he felt a little giddy.

"Skree-ee-ee..." Buddy too, felt the same way.

Just then, Ben saw the great humanoid behemoths before him.

"Huh. I guess someone had some pretty bad wardrobe issues, and I don't think it had anything to do with a talking lion."

"Skree-ee-ee?"

"No Buddy, I don't read the books- woah!"

One of the behemoths was about to grab Ben using a collosal palm, before Buddy released 52 card-like objects at them. If one were to look, all of them looked like Joker cards! Clemont, Wes and Rui will be able to recognise the attack as Trump Card. Trump Card successfully sliced the arm off, releasing smoke from the stump.

lodGY0w.jpg

"Thanks, Buddy. Well, these guys are pretty big," Ben comments, "but are they..."

Ben dials the Omnitrix, allowing transformation to occur. His body turned a little whiter as red metal parts armoured some areas. A fin-like organ grew on his head, before he started to grow... and grow... and grow... and grow...

AbHlxn3.jpg

"WAY BIG!" the titanic, humongous being that took Ben's place, proclaiming itself as 'Way Big', appeared. This humongous being appeared to be more than three times the height of the average 15-metre collosus that roamed the place.

Way Big lifted one of the humanoid behemoths off the ground, spun it about, then tossed it at another horde of similiar behemoths. He kicks the behemoths away, right in the faces, clobbering their noses with his cosmic metal shoes.

"Anyone need a lift up?" Way Big asks, preparing to lower his hand to his puny allies so that he can put them on his shoulder.

@Bomb @Gwazi Magnum @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Verite @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Nater Taters

Buddy, meanwhile, decided to stay low and shot an odd, star-shaped projectile into the sky that spun in a spiral. Clemont, Wes and Rui may recognise this move as Wish.

RZFHosk.jpg

"Skree-ee-ee?" Buddy looks at Wes, wondering what could be done. While doing so, he decides to launch a volley of dark, eerie orbs that Clemont, Wes and Rui would recognise as the move Shadow Ball, in hopes to lower the Special Defense(aka resistance to 'special' moves such as far-ranged magic beams) of the tinier, 3 to 4 metre tall variations of the collosal humanoid creatures.

"Alright Buddy, you handle low, I deal with the big leagues," Way Big says while the Eevee nods, standing by and preparing to support those who need it.

@Midnight Maiden @Lissamel @Nater Taters

@york

Round 1:
Attack on Vale

(A full summary of the events leading up to this point can be found in the "recap" section here)

That ticking sound seemed to go on forever and ever, droning on in the background of countless conversations and interactions going on in the general area, until suddenly, there was a distinct "click", as the ticking stopped.

Then, there was silence, as both the portal and the pendant Azuma still had on her suddenly shone in unison, before a distinct ringing sounded from up above... Serene... Peacefull, like it was meant to usher in a new era or something.

Finally, Azuma's pendant suddenly found its way out of her grasp, and floated through the air, headed straight for the strange, circular formation... The "Time Gate", as that message on the billboard had called it, and at long last, the two united, causing the circular formation to expand outward, opening up a mysterious tear through space and time.

f7gu7er.gif

In fact, it looked alot like the one that had brought them here... Complete with a mysterious blue electricity crackling around it and everything, except, it appeared to be a bit more benign.

That is... Until it started to pull everyone in the area towards it, and in no time, everybody, along with their belongings and what have to had been sucked into the portal, tumbling around through an endless expanse of nothingness once more, as they were sent hurtling through the various fabrics of space and time.
"Our kingdoms are at the brink of war, yet we, the citizens, are left in the dark. So, I ask you, when the first shots are fired, who do you think you can trust?"
Before the Arrival...
4yYwSUu.png

Amity Colloseum, Vale

It was a good way through the Vytal festival now, and the selection process had just begun;on the screens overhead, various pictures of various participants were being cycled through rapidly... Until they settled upon two distinct names.

"Yang Xiao Long and Mercury Black!" Called Peter Port, who juuuust so happened to be one of the announcers.

However, anyone who knew that voice, would instantly recognize who it was; Ruby Rose, calling out words of encouragement as her sister, Yang Xiao Long herself went off to join her opponent in the center of the arena.

"Would all other combatants please leave the stage!" Port added over the announcements.

While somewhere in the crowds, a mysterious woman, with orange eyes, and long, flowing black hair stood up from her seat... And while the crowd's attention was focused on Yang and Mercury, stepped through a door out of view... That couldn't be good, could it?

m6DprZp.png

And with that, those who had still been left in the arena began to file out, minus Yang and Mercury of course, who each respectively squared each other down, preparing for the fight ahead...

However, unfortunately, or perhaps... Fortunately, the fight never had the chance to occur, as it was interrupted by a loud rumbling noise, which was soon followed by a rather distinct shaking coming from the stadium...

Ripples seemed to occur in the sky itself, as many began to take notice and look upwards... Just in time to see numerous ginormous creatures, looking humanoid in nature suddenly appearing out of nowhere, plumetting downwards towards the stadium. The only thing preventing them from crashing right into the audience below them were its shields, that were beginning to fluctuate violently under their weight, as creature after creature slammed into them...

AfJP3eH.jpg

A siren began to blare, as these creatures slowly began to get up onto their feet from ontop the stadium, their horrid eyes looking down on the crowd below... With an intense look of hunger in their faces.

Panic was already setting in, as the crowds below began to rush to safety, along with the two combatants who had been prepared to fight each other just a few moments ago, as a siren began to blare throughout the stadium, accompanied by some sort of autonomous announcement...

"Alert. Incoming Grimm attack. Threat level: Nine. Please seek shelter in a calm and orderly manner."

Unfortunately, it didn't seem like anyone was heeding it, as they all got up, most attempting to make their way through to any and all exits, while others were scrambling for weapons... Or their scroll devices... As the creatures above them pounded at the shielding above them, and considering the cracks already beginning to form in it... It was only a matter of time before they would break through, and fall into the stadium below.

Yet, as inevitable as it was that the shielding would fall... No-one could have expected what happened next.

lDrQ0Vp.png

An Atlas airship that had been patrolling the skies suddenly flailed out of control, suddenly seeming to have lost control. Though as it drew closer, it became frighteningly obvious why; one of those ginormous creatures had latched itself onto it, and somehow, seemed to have caused the ship to lose power!

Unlike the others, it's skin seemed to be covered in dark, oozing patches, with its devoid of any presense of irises, and even emitting a strange, red... Glow... However, before any other details could have been made out by the crowd below... The ship it had disabled crashed right through the barrier, causing the entire thing to shatter, and as the ship crashed into the center of the stadium, with its uninvited occupant still clinging onto it, as if it was the only thing that mattered to that creature... The others that had been pounding away at the barrier fell through with the ship, down into the stadium below.

The Arrival

By the time the group was brought to the floating stadium, by a mysterious blue portal, just like the one that had dumped them into the void earlier, the scene had turned ugly indeed... Like last time, the portal closed before anyone could find their way back to it, and it also seemed that two things were missing.

If Azuma were to check herself, she would discover that the pendant she had been holding onto had disappeared, and ontop of that, Togame had never come out of the portal, which likely meant that she had been somehow lost during their transportation from one dimension to another.

Right now though, there was very little time to take in these things, as more pressing matters were at hand; towering beasts were ravaging the general populace... And whatever event might have been going on in this stadium looked to have been interrupted by what was apparently an unexpected incursion from these creatures.

It seemed that it would be a good idea to take action in one way or another, and from a quick look around the area, there were a few ways to do this:

1) Find a safe place amongst the stadium to wait this out, as it seems that any potential exits as of right now were blocked by both fleeing civilians, and towering creatures.

2) There seemed to be a good number of people attempting to fight these creatures in order to protect and evacuate the numerous civilians that seemed to litter the area. Considering that they were holding a rather wide variety of weapons, freshly retrieved from rocket propelled lockers that they seemed to have called towards them... Perhaps it would be in ones best interest to join them?

3) Of course... One could always just try and keep a low profile in order to attempt to avoid these creatures, which were currently focused on either those trying to fight them, or the civilians fleeing... And investigate points of interest in the area... Perhaps they'd find something usefull?

Yoichi Saotome from Owari No Seraph, and Link from LoZ: BotW played by @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Blaze the Cat from Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Comics) played by @Archmage Jeremiah

Connor Walsh from How to Get Away with Murder and Kara Danvers from Supergirl played by @LuckycoolHawk9

Shion from No. 6 (AU), and Jason Dean from Heathers the Musical played by @Takumi

James Howlett from Marvel Comics (Earth 12025), and Danielle Cage from Marvel Comics (Earth 15061) played by @Jeremi

Chara Dreemurr (Chestnut) from Undertale (AU/OCish thing) played by @Fallen Hope

Dio Brando from SJojo's Bizarre Adventureplayed by @BarrenThin

images

Shion was shocked at what they had stumbled upon, speechless. It was something he hadn't seen before.

Giving a shaky sigh he glanced to Eygon.

shionicon.png

"I'm going to see if there's any weak points that can be exploited, just in case any of us quick to blindly rush in might be able to get any information they might miss." he spoke, voice a little low, but surprisingly calm despite his earlier shock.

This wasn't good at all. Deciding to keep a low profile, he'd study how these fights went to try and find any weakpoints those quick to rush into battle might possibly miss and need to know.

@york @Otto

"Huh. I guess someone had some pretty bad wardrobe issues, and I don't think it had anything to do with a talking lion."

"Skree-ee-ee?"

One of the behemoths was about to grab Ben using a collosal palm, before Buddy released 52 card-like objects at them. If one were to look, all of them looked like Joker cards! Clemont, Wes and Rui will be able to recognise the attack as Trump Card. Trump Card successfully sliced the arm off, releasing smoke from the stump.

lodGY0w.jpg

"Thanks, Buddy. Well, these guys are pretty big," Ben comments, "but are they..."

Ben dials the Omnitrix, allowing transformation to occur. His body turned a little whiter as red metal parts armoured some areas. A fin-like organ grew on his head, before he started to grow... and grow... and grow... and grow...

AbHlxn3.jpg

"WAY BIG!" the titanic, humongous being that took Ben's place, proclaiming itself as 'Way Big', appeared. This humongous being appeared to be more than three times the height of the average 15-metre collosus that roamed the place.

Way Big lifted one of the humanoid behemoths off the ground, spun it about, then tossed it at another horde of similiar behemoths. He kicks the behemoths away, right in the faces, clobbering their noses with his cosmic metal shoes.

"Anyone need a lift up?" Way Big asks, preparing to lower his hand to his puny allies so that he can put them on his shoulder.

@Bomb @Gwazi Magnum @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Verite @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Nater Taters

Buddy, meanwhile, decided to stay low and shot an odd, star-shaped projectile into the sky that spun in a spiral. Clemont, Wes and Rui may recognise this move as Wish.

RZFHosk.jpg

"Skree-ee-ee?" Buddy looks at Wes, wondering what could be done. While doing so, he decides to launch a volley of dark, eerie orbs that Clemont, Wes and Rui would recognise as the move Shadow Ball, in hopes to lower the Special Defense(aka resistance to 'special' moves such as far-ranged magic beams) of the tinier, 3 to 4 metre tall variations of the collosal humanoid creatures.

"Alright Buddy, you handle low, I deal with the big leagues," Way Big says while the Eevee nods, standing by and preparing to support those who need it.

@Midnight Maiden @Lissamel @Nater Taters

@york

"Hey, Ben...Way Big, or whatever! Try not to do anything stupid!" JD called, hoping Way Big could hear him. He couldn't fight these things himself, he didn't have anything special on him but a gun and he didn't know how to quickly kill them anyway.

This would take some time.

@Crow @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gwazi Magnum @Sen @Verite @Nater Taters @MetalNova @everybody else

Round 1:
Attack on Vale

f7gu7er.gif

Before the Arrival...
4yYwSUu.png

Amity Colloseum, Vale

m6DprZp.png

AfJP3eH.jpg

lDrQ0Vp.png

The Arrival

Well, this had been interesting. Sonic would have simply ran to the portal, there was no need to suck him in! How awfully rude of that portal! Well, anyways...

"waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

CRASH!

tumblr_inline_mxs5oyVSHc1rmro65.jpg

Sonic had landed face first on the ground in the center stage of the stadium, as per the running gag says to. He stood up with a dazed expression before quickly shaking it off. When he took time to assess his surroundings and realize his current situation, Sonic just smirked.

tumblr_inline_mxs5ooW2Uu1rmro65.jpg

"Ah yeah! I've been itching for some fun all day!" Sonic mused before running over to the attacking creatures. He didn't need the weapons, or at least he felt like he didn't. His speed and homing attacks were enough. As soon as he made his way over to said creatures, Sonic jumped up in the air and tried his best to unleash a large chain of homing attacks on the monsters.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Crow @york @fighters

Last edited:
Round 1:
Attack on Vale

f7gu7er.gif

Before the Arrival...
4yYwSUu.png

Amity Colloseum, Vale

m6DprZp.png

AfJP3eH.jpg

lDrQ0Vp.png

The Arrival

KjAhcy1.png

"It's that blue light again!" As quick as lightning, the man took on an offensive stance, not knowing what it was - but knowing that it had brought them here, as well as having the uncanny ability to even bring on others from a different time, according to Houou, Shichika knew that his curiosity was not something they should follow this time. He wasn't sure what could emerge from it, and he wasn't about to test it.

He took in front of Togame, attempting to shield her in case anything dangerous came their way. He was her bodyguard after all, and never once did he fail in his job to keep her safe. He loved her, in the end. Nothing was going to harm her.

But as the portal began to suck the crowds of people towards it, the man lost balance, surprised at his miscalculation - he wasn't exactly the brightest of guy - and stumbled forward at the tremendous force. "Togame- watch out!" he shouted, trying to reach out to grab her small, slender hand.
9RQezai.png

"How unfortunate..." It seemed like Houou was having no luck of his own either, though he was trying his best not to be taken by the force of the portal himself. He had stuck Dokutou Mekki, the blade around his waist, into the ground - sheath and all - in an attempt to keep himself stable, but in the end, it seemed all for naught...
"Togame!"

--

hdY7Oaj.png

"... What happened?"
Disorientated, with his head dully throbbing away, the tall man stood himself up. Where was he- and oh my word what were those giant monstrosities? He backed away immediately, moving into the shadows of the stadium - only for him to realise that Togame was nowhere to be seen.

"Togame?" he called out. His blood ran cold, sweat beaded on his forehead and he could feel a chill running down his spine. Where was that little short girl with the white hair, those strange piercing eyes and her usual optimism and snark? "Togame? TOGAME!" He raised his voice-
lPFXX4z.png

Only for Houou to clamp one clawed talon-like hand around Shichika's mouth. "Be quiet!" he hissed, low and threatening. He looked up at the 'giant people', trying to assess the situation. Even for a Maniwa Ninja Corp member, he had never seen anything like this, sorcery or not. "We should try and investigate the area, Shichika 2-dono, we can find Togame-dono later-"
2lWZbxK.png

"And just leave her here? I didn't know you Maniwani were so heartless." He shot the ninja a look of discontent. "No, I'm going to look around to see where she is." He was sure she had likely found a hiding spot, and quickly dashed away to find safe spots.
d43HHzJ.png

"Love is such a powerful thing, is it not?" He turned to Shichika 1, his words laced with the sense that he knew something that he would too, but past Shichika wouldn't - like an inside joke. "Seeing as we are in a dilemma, perhaps I should make myself useful. I do not intend to engage in combat and waste my energy, I shall go and investigate, see if there is anything interesting."

6wDbkfK.png

When their group would arrive at this new location, Yoichi would summon his cursed gear, alarmed by the presence of danger all around them. He gripped tightly to his bow, frowning at the sight before him. He was used to fighting, used to war. It just bothered the boy that he didn't have his usual team to work with. What would he do without Shinoa here to give them orders?

"I still don't really know what's going on, but a lot of people here are in danger from those monsters attacking. I'm going to do all I can to help! I-I think you guys should join me too if you want. Teamwork always works best in situations like these," he called out, moving to join the battle and help out the others.

@york @Midnight Maiden @Verite @Sen @Crow

ZDk3Iwj.png

Meanwhile, Link wore a conflicted look in his eyes. He glanced to Mipha, wanting to stay by her side and protect her, but also wanted to rush into battle with the others so he could help save as many people as possible. "Go somewhere safe," he spoke in her ear, hoping she would listen to him. He had a feeling the Zora Princess would try to stay by his side, but after losing her once already he did not want to lose her again.

I lost Mipha and the other Champions already. They're still gone, but she's here now. I can't fail again. I have to keep her safe this time no matter what.

@york @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Crow @Gwazi Magnum

"Hey, Ben...Way Big, or whatever! Try not to do anything stupid!" JD called, hoping Way Big could hear him. He couldn't fight these things himself, he didn't have anything special on him but a gun and he didn't know how to quickly kill them anyway.

This would take some time.

@Crow @Mason Moretti @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gwazi Magnum @Sen @Verite @Nater Taters @MetalNova @everybody else

Well, this had been interesting. Sonic would have simply ran to the portal, there was no need to suck him in! How awfully rude of that portal! Well, anyways...

CRASH!

Sonic had landed face first on the ground in the center stage of the stadium, as per the running gag says to. He stood up with a dazed expression before quickly shaking it off. When he took time to assess his surroundings and realize his current situation, Sonic just smirked.

"Ah yeah! I've been itching for some fun all day!" Sonic mused before running over to the attacking creatures. He didn't need the weapons, or at least he felt like he didn't. His speed and homing attacks were enough. As soon as he made his way over to said creatures, Sonic jumped up in the air and tried his best to unleash a large chain of homing attacks on the monsters.

yftHeNH.jpg

"You too!" Way Big exclaims to JD.

"Some of you guys seem to think that these guys have a weak spot on them. Wonder what happens if I shoot the whole thing, surely that'll cover the weak spot," Way Big says.

"These guys aren't so tough once they look like a bunch of disgusting gremlins, but there sure are a lot of them," Way Big comments, "better start now!"

5qmy1p7.jpg

Way Big tosses two 10 to 15 metre tall titans into the air with vast strength, before his arms form a cross, from which a great cosmic ray was launched, vaporizing every inch of their bodies!

"Something tells me that if I keep this up, it's going to be a little excessive," Way Big sighs, before he grabs another two and bashes their heads together repeatedly at full force.

"This, on the other hand, isn't working. A weak spot, huh? If I didn't know any better, it's always the eyes," Way Big proceeds to use the classic finger jab of doom on the titans, picking Titan by Titan up by the head and jabbing them in the eyes with a two-finger V-sign hand, then putting them down back where they previously were. He repeats this process at great speeds. It wasn't the true weak spot, unknown to Way Big, but it hopefully did blind them.

"I- is it working?"

@york @Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb @Gwazi Magnum @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Midnight Maiden @Lissamel @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Sen @Verite

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
"What glory, pussy boy? Last time I checked ain't nobody here to write your tale. Hell, nothing is here. Yousa think I give a fuck about my life? I fought a war already and lived, I'll fight another kneedeep in my grave."

Constanza found only humor in the blond man's insane threats.

How someone whose body looks like a deformed wrestler could actually harm the gangster was beyond even her own twisted comprehension. Reckless and without hesitation, the veteran spoke her mind of what these fools thought of her. All around she heard their trivial boasts of fame and power, their pointless adherence to morals and rules even in this empty void free of law and order. Once, Constanza held such foolish ideas, but they, along with her soul, were long to the shifting sands of the Mormon Theocracy.

"And you," Constanza reeled back around to this stone knight, resting her Serbu Shorty against her shoulder, head tilted. "Fought a hundred battles, huh? I fought one, one that would make you shit your trousers. Yousa think you are a strong man, huh? Wielding a fuckin' club and armor like you seen shit. I wonder how a knight like ye do when yousa brought down to my level, huh? You so fake divine. Fuck your fame and your home," Constanza teased and challenged his hubris, reaching to load a slug into the chamber of her shotgun. Keeping an unnerving smile, taking note of the female ranger clad in California attire and bearing a star shield, the Texan raised her arms to her sides.

With her wrists limp, the right hand holding the shotgun, Constanza posed as if she were being crucified. "I don't need knights to serve. I am the bloodshore lord of Reno, the black mage burnin' sage." Constanza spoke in satisfaction, glad to hear her sentiment was being enforced (albeit, by some strange blue anthropomorphic rat thing).

Before tensions could escalate further, a force of immeasurable strength tugged Constanza from behind, reeling her further and further into this rabbit hole.

---

"I need a fuckin' shot..."

While all the chaos and anarchy reigned around her, panic and destruction following from giants and monsters alike, what was the veteran doing? In a corner of the fighting arena, the woman let out an uncomfortable hiss of pleasure, a syringe embedded in her left arm, fueling her pale body with modern narcotics. She didn't know the name of the drug she was injecting into her bloodstream, and to be honest, she didn't care. With all of this multi-dimensional travelling and half of these dimwits fit to square up with her, the outlaw needed some stress relief.

Feeling trembles course through her body, madden with the fever of pleasure, the lowly scum made herself discrete, looking for anything to scavenge among the arena.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @Jeremi @Otto @BarrenThin @york

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Husk and Josh M

"Skree-ee-ee?"

lodGY0w.jpg

AbHlxn3.jpg

CRASH!

6wDbkfK.png

When their group would arrive at this new location, Yoichi would summon his cursed gear, alarmed by the presence of danger all around them. He gripped tightly to his bow, frowning at the sight before him. He was used to fighting, used to war. It just bothered the boy that he didn't have his usual team to work with. What would he do without Shinoa here to give them orders?

"I still don't really know what's going on, but a lot of people here are in danger from those monsters attacking. I'm going to do all I can to help! I-I think you guys should join me too if you want. Teamwork always works best in situations like these," he called out, moving to join the battle and help out the others.

@york @Midnight Maiden @Verite @Sen @Crow

"... nothing's ever easy."

By the time that they had appeared in another place from the looks of it, A2 was only merely annoyed that there was threats out for her to deal with. Though, she was unsure on how to go about this, considering that these foes were made out of flesh... Just like the animals she saw in the ruins of Earth... and like the humans that she was programmed to protect.

tumblr_oo9taraq7i1v3qowuo8_100.png

The android quietly had her weapons, the Type-4O Sword and Type-4O Lance, appear behind her, levitating through the support of an electromagnetic field composed by her. Without much word to the group of people that have been thrown into the same situation as her, A2 sped off towards the closest creature she could find here, showing that she was ready to fight this threat. She is an Attacker model from the YoRHa line after all.

Closing in towards the feet of one of the creatures, A2 relentlessly slashed and pierced away at its ankles using her two weapons. Alternating between cleaving into the skin with her sword and puncturing her lance multiple times, there was no doubt that she was practically designed for battle like this. The question was if this was actually doing anything to the towering beast.

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @fightingsquad​

It seemed everyone was enjoying what was a rather spontaneous photo... Though he didn't have much time to gloat about his photography for soon another portal appeared sucking everyone inside.

After he arrived at the other side it became quickly apparent some kind of fight was going on against monsters and civilians. Deadpool didn't care too much about helping others, but he was itching to use his guns so he shouted seemingly to no one "Yo! I'm attempting to fight these creatures!" before accepting Ben's offer to get on his hand and climb onto his shoulder.

Once on he pulled out both of his pistols, aiming each them at separate creature's heads before firing, attempting to take them down with one bullet each. As he fired his gun he answered Ben "If by working you mean looking bad ass? Oh yeah! He look bad ass as shit!".

@Crow @Takumi @thatguyinthestore @Fighters​

Dio felt himself begin to move against his will yet again, howling in displeasure as he was at the mercy of whatever force this was for the second time. Dropped unceremoniously into a large arena, he stood and dusted himself off, taking in the area around him with distaste. The carnage did not faze him in the slightest, after all. He began to walk forward to join the fray. Perhaps he truly could assert his dominance here against these large, slow creatures. With a brief shimmer of light, he played his cards. The World materialized from nowhere.

2e974cf228a2485c8e2427cc03e2e65c.jpg

His stand, being faster than light, didn't struggle to keep him safe as he flew up from the ground slowly in some sort of leisurely levitation. A manic chuckle escaped him as the hands of hungry titans exploded from the force of the World's punches. Now the real fun began!

"The World! Time, stop!"

His fists became an impossible to truly see blur as he struck five different titans with thirty or forty punches in the head during a seven second span, all the while screaming, "Muda muda muda MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA MUDA!"

Time began to move again.

In an instant for everyone, five Titans had their heads explode, leaving them with nothing above the shoulders, and he had moved several meters, where, in the air, he was fending off several Titans with relative ease. "You can never hope to best me! All of you, witness my glory!" A minute later, a similar number of heads popped.

@york @Archmage Jeremiah @Bomb@Gwazi Magnum @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Midnight Maiden @Lissamel @thatguyinthestore@Takumi @Sen @Verite

Status
Not open for further replies.