• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticing what had occured, Buddy nods. Using a very oddly improvised version of Stored Power, small ebbs of energy would be felt from him, before his eyes began to flash like a torchlight, alerting the visor-donning man and his group to the Left Structure Group.

RZFHosk.jpg

"Skree-ee-ee!"

The odd fish humanoids and boy that was with his green transforming human friend would be alerted too.

These groups were alerted so that they could see the semi-opened portal.

nMaVKVx.jpg

"An inference would lead me to know that, based on the time motifs and a very likely possibility that the person behind this likes to keep the situation... for the lack of a better word... organised and creative, the ticking of the clock signifies taking time. I wonder..."

Brainstorm would open his cerebral carapace, revealing a large brain that launched lightning bolts into the air. These lightning bolts would then light the sky up in an attempt to find the supposed ticking clock.

Wqxn5v2.jpg

"It is nigh-impossible that these sounds have no origin," Brainstorm says, before pointing to the semi-opened portal. "Unless that is the clock we are seeking.

Either way, it seems that I am unable to detect any other structures of importance. Oh! Buddy! There you are!"

Brainstorm scattered towards his pet and partner, Buddy, lifting the little guy by his sickle-shaped pinsirs*.

"Have you, perhaps, acquainted with anyone in this area?" Brainstorm asked the happy little fellow, then briefly looks at Sidon. "I would introduce you to the allies I have made, but I suppose they have not formally introduced themselves to me yet."

Visor-donning Man and his group:
@Midnight Maiden @Lissamel @Nater Taters

Odd fish humanoids and boy:
@Bomb @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Left Group:
@MetalNova @Otto @Takumi @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @The Myrmidon @Yang Lee

*No, they do not hurt, like, at all.​
"Bad people..."

Poor Quilava. No Pokemon deserved a bad trainer. Even he had to admit those Team Rocket goons seemed to be at the very least good trainers--That talking Meowth was always concerned. Clemont didn't advance further towards the Pokemon, but he did put on a bit of a sympathetic frown. Just...Keep his distance. Wes knew what he was doing.

Upon hearing Zarya's question, though, Clemont put on a smile. Someone didn't know what a Pokemon was? Well, when was he ever one to withhold precious scientific information? He adjusted his glasses, a sheen going across them, putting an informative finger up in the air.

672c63af7cb1f6161ed3f51cdf0fdc16.jpg

"Ah, I take it you're not a trainer? A Pokemon, short for pocket monster, is a variety of collectible monster that inhabits the Pokemon world. They come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and forms; not to mention eighteen different types, each with different moves and abilities associated with them. Despite being, well, monsters, Pokemon are still reliable friends and partners for everybody. Some people preform with Pokemon in specialized contests, or compete with them in athletic tournaments, or just collect them for furthering researching purposes. The most common pastime, however, is Pokemon battling! The most advanced battlers can run gyms, usually specialized by type preference. For example, my Pokemon gym is electric-type exclusive, since that's my passion--"

Clemont's infodump was suddenly ended when the little Eevee let out a screech. He stopped, the shine on his glasses fading away. He turned his head towards the direction of the Eevee, and by extension the group over on the left...And, by further extension, the strange, blueish portal. Huh. Kind of like the weird light they were by, anyway. So it was all connected. He couldn't help but wonder, though...

Clemont began to make his way over towards the portal, an inquisitive look on his face. Hey, anything for the furthering of his scientific knowledge, right? "...Uh, I'll finish that up later. What is this...?"

[ @Nater Taters @Midnight Maiden @Crow

@Yang Lee @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @MetalNova @Otto @Archmage Jeremiah @The Myrmidon

@BLUELIGHT --> PORTAL GROUP ]
TRNDYvn.gif

Late to the party, a brown haired boy would awaken to where the other survivors found themselves. Disoriented, he slowly sat up with a groan and rubbed his head before opening his dark green eyes. He blinked a few times, his body tensing when he realized he was in a location he didn't recognize. The area around him was dark and he saw no familiar faces around him. Was this some kind of dream? The boy, Yoichi, moved to his feet and looked around, baffled as he would scratch his head.

"I-If this is really a dream... I should be able to talk to Gekkōin. He always speaks to me in my dreams! Yeah, that's what I'll do!"

Gekkoin, are you there?

When Yoichi wouldn't gain a quick response from his contracted demon, the boy would immediately become aware that this truly wasn't a dream.

"O-Oh no," he said to himself, a worried expression showing on his face. "If I'm not in a dream then... where am I?"

Panicked, the boy began to run around in a frantic haste. "Yuu-chan! Kimizuki-kun! Shinoa-chan! Mitsu--" Yoichi cut himself off, stopping in place. "My family... where are they?"

The sweet boy's eyes glassed over, and he squeaked in distress, appearing as if he were about ready to cry.

GuoU2Vb.png

"M-My family... what will I do if I can't find them?"

@Anyone​

Hm..?

Both Wes and Rui went on alert upon receiving the call from Buddy, Wes seeming much more tense and concerned than his counterpart. What if that Eevee was in danger, and that was why it was calling for them to the portal? Damn it. He wouldn't allow even a moment of hesitation, him rushing towards the scene without a second thought. If the Pokemon was in danger, then...--

"Wait, Wes, look out---!"

Thud.

In his hurried speed-walking, Wes had completely failed to notice some boy blocking his path, looking as though he was on the verge of tears. Immediately after impact, Wes scoffed, rubbing his head and shooting the boy a brief, indifferent look before shaking it off and continuing on his way. He could tell him to watch it, later- right now he needed to....--

tumblr_inline_mw7ztwn36j1s4w72q_by_teh_zombish-db2nkn8.png

"...Goodness, are you alright??" Rui inquired, rushing to Yoichi's side with concern while Wes reached the portal and realized that the Eevee was perfectly safe. Oops. Awkwardly, he remained silent, simply calling his Quilava to return and acting as though he hadn't been concerned in the first place.

Unfortunately for him, he had a redhead calling after him, too.

tumblr_inline_msoikwkrbt1qz4rgp_by_teh_zombish-db2njl9.png

"WES! Get back here and apologize!!!"

tumblr_inline_n3u8qlwq0e1sbxwvg_by_teh_zombish-db2no7c.png

"..."

Lord have mercy on him.​

Hm..?

Both Wes and Rui went on alert upon receiving the call from Buddy, Wes seeming much more tense and concerned than his counterpart. What if that Eevee was in danger, and that was why it was calling for them to the portal? Damn it. He wouldn't allow even a moment of hesitation, him rushing towards the scene without a second thought. If the Pokemon was in danger, then...--

"Wait, Wes, look out---!"

Thud.

In his hurried speed-walking, Wes had completely failed to notice some boy blocking his path, looking as though he was on the verge of tears. Immediately after impact, Wes scoffed, rubbing his head and shooting the boy a brief, indifferent look before shaking it off and continuing on his way. He could tell him to watch it, later- right now he needed to....--

tumblr_inline_mw7ztwn36j1s4w72q_by_teh_zombish-db2nkn8.png

"...Goodness, are you alright??" Rui inquired, rushing to Yoichi's side with concern while Wes reached the portal and realized that the Eevee was perfectly safe. Oops. Awkwardly, he remained silent, simply calling his Quilava to return and acting as though he hadn't been concerned in the first place.

Unfortunately for him, he had a redhead calling after him, too.

tumblr_inline_msoikwkrbt1qz4rgp_by_teh_zombish-db2njl9.png

"WES! Get back here and apologize!!!"

tumblr_inline_n3u8qlwq0e1sbxwvg_by_teh_zombish-db2no7c.png

"..."

Lord have mercy on him.​
katana0238copy.jpg

"Try harder," Shichika said dryly.

"Or give up, I suppose. Only two things you can do, frightened little boy."

Simplistic, yet surprisingly profound.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Oh, whatshouldIdowhatshouldIdowhatshouldI-- "

AlvN1gx.png

"WAHH!"

Worriedly rambling to himself, Yoichi wouldn't notice Wes until the other male had plowed right into him. Being rather thin and scrawny, the boy would easily be thrown to the ground from this simple bump. Remaining on the floor, he whimpered and sat up straight before dismissively waving his hands when Yui would suggest that Wes apologize.

"No, no, it's okay! I-It's my fault. I was distracted trying to find my--"

Cutting himself off, Yoichi's eyes would water. "M-My... family." Glancing to Shichika, the other person who had addressed him, the young archer would rapidly shake his head. "No, no! I can't just give up on my family! Family is the most important thing! Don't you have a family?" he questioned, sniffling as he spoke.

@Midnight Maiden @Verite

Cutting himself off, Yoichi's eyes would water. "M-My... family." Glancing to Shichika, the other person who had addressed him, the young archer would rapidly shake his head. "No, no! I can't just give up on my family! Family is the most important thing! Don't you have a family?" he questioned, sniffling as he spoke.

@Midnight Maiden @Verite
Shichika looked up, as if to think about the answer to the question posed to him, before shrugging his shoulders. "Well, I used to. A father and a sister. But then I had to kill them both. Mostly to prove I managed to surpass him when it was my old man, and then to bring an end to her suffering and wickedness when it came to my sister," he said casually, as though thinking little of what he was easily revealing to a total stranger.

Cough.

"In any case, I suppose your most logical action now then would be to just try harder. I wouldn't know if your family's around here though, because I don't even know where here is," he continued, placing his hands on his hips with a sigh, "That Maniwani back there talked of a... dispearment in time across worlds. I didn't really get that though, but I'm going with it since there's no other option; we're in a big rip in time. That would explain... a few things," Shichika murmured (he meant to say displacement earlier but didn't really know what the word meant either way), glancing briefly at his doppelganger, before blinking.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Shichika. Shichika Yasuri. Cheerio," he said with a wave.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen

AlvN1gx.png

"WAHH!"

Worriedly rambling to himself, Yoichi wouldn't notice Wes until the other male had plowed right into him. Being rather thin and scrawny, the boy would easily be thrown to the ground from this simple bump. Remaining on the floor, he whimpered and sat up straight before dismissively waving his hands when Yui would suggest that Wes apologize.

@Midnight Maiden @Verite
Aw, that poor kid... Biting her lip with visible concern, and sneaking a glare off to the side at Wes- and Schichika at that -when she was sure Yoichi wasn't looking, Rui hurriedly outstretched a hand to the boy that appeared to be about her age. "Here... Let me help you up," she offered, giving a pleasant smile through her concern. Though, she did pout at his words briefly, shaking her head, though Wes was personally relieved by Yoichi's words. "...Don't spout that nonsense. You took that much harsher, and Wes is the one that ran into you," she scolded. Though, she seemed to soften again at his next words.

"...Your family?"

Blinking owlishly, she did her best to shake it off. Thoughts of her own parents- long since gone --and her grandparents. But fortunately, she still had Wes here, who'd come to be like a little brother to her. This boy... "Well, I'm sure we can help you find your family. We're all trying to find our ways home, right? Surely we can help you find yours, too! ..." There was a pause, as she whirled to face Wes. "As soon as you apologize," she snapped, tapping her foot impatiently before pointing at Schichika as well. "And you, too, for that matter! Is that really how you comfort someone in distress?? Shee--!"

"...Oh."

Oops.

"...Yeah, whatever," Wes muttered under his breath with a scowl. Briefly sighing, well aware this wouldn't get anywhere, he looked down at Yoichi. Had the boy not already gotten up- alone, or with Rui's help -he would reluctantly outstretch his hand. "Sorry, I guess."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

AlvN1gx.png

"WAHH!"

@Midnight Maiden @Verite

Shichika looked up, as if to think about the answer to the question posed to him, before shrugging his shoulders. "Well, I used to. A father and a sister. But then I had to kill them both. Mostly to prove I managed to surpass him when it was my old man, and then to bring an end to her suffering and wickedness when it came to my sister," he said casually, as though thinking little of what he was easily revealing to a total stranger.

Cough.

"In any case, I suppose your most logical action now then would be to just try harder. I wouldn't know if your family's around here though, because I don't even know where here is," he continued, placing his hands on his hips with a sigh, "That Maniwani back there talked of a... dispearment in time across worlds. I didn't really get that though, but I'm going with it since there's no other option; we're in a big rip in time. That would explain... a few things," Shichika murmured (he meant to say displacement earlier but didn't really know what the word meant either way), glancing briefly at his doppelganger, before blinking.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Shichika. Shichika Yasuri. Cheerio," he said with a wave.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen

oioZ6AU.png

"Did someone call me?" A nearly identical man stuck his head from behind the other Shichika, only for his face to fall into an expression of disappointment. "Oh, right. Wrong... one..."
orAB14d.png

"This is going to take some time to get used to...."

yhgwbR9.png

"I hate to break it to you, Past Shichika-dono... but take some time to get used to it."

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden

IenAF3H.png

"Sonic the Hedgehog?"

Dorian felt as if his eyes would glaze over.

He turned his head slightly, speaking softly for only Howlett and his other right structure allies to hear. "I fully take back what I said about not suspecting one another of being demons."

He coughed not-too-subtly and nodded at Sonic. "Oh, that map? A crude, childish drawing, isn't it? It is likely telling us to bring the 'trigger' to that swirling blue vortex. Those are usually things you don't want to approach, so I am content with taking an academic approach and observing from a distance. I imagine you understand."

@thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure

"This ain't nothing. I've been in a world with talking unicorns. A blue hedgehog isn't high on my weirdness scale. What? A blue hedgehog is where you draw the line?" Howlett responded back under his breath before speaking to Sonic.

Howlett34_zpseeqww54g.png

"Look Sonic, I'm as much of an adventure as the next guy but walking through that portal is another unknown. Maybe behind that one we'll find a tribe of murderous cannibals? Dunno if you want to meet any of those unprepared."

Dio was, at first, only vaguely away of the boy's presence. That is, until he caught Giorno staring at him. He noted with slight amusement that the veritable child seemed surprised by his presence. Maybe they were from the same world? Maybe he just shocked to encounter such a stunning creature? Many were, after all. He did feel an odd sort of draw to Giorno, though. The vampire made a mental note to watch him. "So you say. I don't need help at all, now that the situation has been explained to me; though, perhaps, you all may be of use to me in my attempt to escape."

Dio looked down at the woman, briefly seeming confused, before his expression was taken over by an amused grin. "I don't know who you are, no, but I'll keep that in mind." So, another vampire? An old one, by the way she was talking. Another apex predator among a herd of sheep. He'd have to watch her, too. To call her his equal made him want to laugh, though; no stand could compare in power to The World.

His eyes turned once more to this woman. She carried herself very confidently, as well." My name is DIO, Captain. The pleasure is all mine." He smiled flirtatiously at her, though his golden eyes carried a hint of caution. "I hope you are right. This will go much faster with so many minds at work, even though I'm sure most of them will be next to useless."

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @Jeremi @RightStructure​
That smile of his did little to settle Danielle's unease with the man called DIO.

CADC21_zpsi5c9jnx8.png

"Err, right. Everyone here has something to give us. Though beating down on people certainly isn't helping. What do you have that can help the entire group and not just yourself?"

"Nice to meet you, young Giorno." He paused. "Tell me: Am I the only Stand user here, or am I unique in the world that I come from, as well as in every other way?"

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @Jeremi @RightStructure​
CADC25_zpsgfrmw8bq.png

"A what now?" Danielle responded curious to hear more about this Stand thing.​

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @BarrenThin @RightStructure

"This ain't nothing. I've been in a world with talking unicorns. A blue hedgehog isn't high on my weirdness scale. What? A blue hedgehog is where you draw the line?" Howlett responded back under his breath before speaking to Sonic.

"Look Sonic, I'm as much of an adventure as the next guy but walking through that portal is another unknown. Maybe behind that one we'll find a tribe of murderous cannibals? Dunno if you want to meet any of those unprepared."

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @BarrenThin @RightStructure
tumblr_inline_oenrp3ekLg1te53r8_100.png

"Uhh dude, in case you haven't noticed, I can run faster than the speed of sound. A few hungry loonies is like, right up my alley." Sonic said in tone that matched the expression that was on his face pretty well.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @BarrenThin @RightStructure

tumblr_inline_oenrp3ekLg1te53r8_100.png

"Uhh dude, in case you haven't noticed, I can run faster than the speed of sound. A few hungry people is like, right up my alley." Sonic said in tone that matched the expression that was on his face pretty well.

USER=17235]@Kaykay[/USER] @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @BarrenThin @RightStructure
*SNIKT*

Howlett popped out the claws from his hand.

Howlett9_zpsoygjaeqt.png

"So what you're saying is that if I cut off your leg you're useless?" Howlett wasn't much impressed by the cocky blue hedgehog standing before them. "Running fast is fine and dandy, but if you get hurt, how much help are you gonna be?"

*SNIKT*

Howlett popped out the claws from his hand.

Howlett9_zpsoygjaeqt.png

"So what you're saying is that if I cut off your leg you're useless?" Howlett wasn't much impressed by the cocky blue hedgehog standing before them. "Running fast is fine and dandy, but if you get hurt, how much help are you gonna be?"

tumblr_inline_n8f63qBqTF1spiemf.png

"Yeah, I guess." Sonic said before smirking and looking up at the man, perhaps even more unimpressed with his claws than he was with his speed. "But that's assuming that you could catch up to me and cut my leg off to begin with. Also..." Sonic then took a look around before sighing.

tumblr_inline_n8f625aFrM1spiemf.png

"That blue vortex is probably our only way outta here. And I dunno about you, but I hate being cooked up in one place for too long. Especially a void of nothing like this. So unless you can think of a better way out of here, right now running towards that blue thing is the only option we really have."

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @BarrenThin @RightStructure

"Nice to meet you, young Giorno." He paused. "Tell me: Am I the only Stand user here, or am I unique in the world that I come from, as well as in every other way?"

That smile of his did little to settle Danielle's unease with the man called DIO.

CADC21_zpsi5c9jnx8.png

"Err, right. Everyone here has something to give us. Though beating down on people certainly isn't helping. What do you have that can help the entire group and not just yourself?"

CADC25_zpsgfrmw8bq.png

"Stand...?"

"Hm. You tell me."

Giorno spoke ambiguously, as if he had no idea what DIO was talking about at first. Calmly stepping forward he would stick out his arms, causing bizarre ripples to float in the air before him. A second passed, and it had fully materialized;

"「Gold Experience」...is, what I've called it."

eec9bcf2b07957a66f0cc50fcd41d44f.png

A ghostly being would suddenly emerge from Giorno, staring at DIO with the same blank, ready stare as most Stand's have. It has a slender build and average height, like Giorno. The top of its head is similar to that of a typical helmet of a soldier, with curved markings similar to the letter J coming down from the eyes on both sides. Small, stylized wings rest upon it's shoulders and large ladybugs dot all over its body.

Normally, a Stand user wouldn't want to reveal his Stand to everyone around him, but something in Giorno forced him to display his power before his father. Like a gift on Christmas day.

"We're from the same world, it seems."

@Kaykay @penguin055 @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @BarrenThin @RightStructure

When the Zora Princess would ask her question, the hero would reply to it with a simple nod. The Shiekah Slate he held now was indeed the one Princess Zelda had used one hundred years ago. He had never thought much of it other than the fact it was a useful tool he wielded in battle. Plus, there was the fact he could enjoy a few silly antics now and again by taking pictures with its camera feature. Being the reckless boy he was, during his down time, he took selfies in front of sleeping monsters, camping Bokoblins, and even went so far as to pose in front of Guardians shooting their lasers at him.

Let's just say, he used his Mipha's Grace healing ability quite a few times. : |

C9lNlrXUQAAXnNr.jpg:large

Actual screenshot from my game. : ' ) I took a lot of ridiculous selfies. lol.

Deciding it wouldn't cause much harm, Link pulled his slate from his side again and turned it on, admiring the picture he had just taken of Mipha. Glancing to the girl, he gestured for her to hold out her hands. Afterwards, he would place his slate in her hands, showing her the picture and brushing his fingers over it as he did. This small action was meant to show the princess he had indeed thought of her.

I don't think you know how much I missed you.

@Mason Moretti @Bomb @Crow

The Zora princess took the device and gazed at its screen with joy. Seeing the picture of herself proved that she held a place in Link's heart. Her smile was renewed with each new picture, although she winced at the ones which put Link in danger.

She thought to herself, "He's the same Link I knew one hundred years ago. He hasn't changed, and even in losing my memory he hadn't forgotten me."

And then Mipha stumbled upon a rather unique self-portrait captured by the hero. Here he was, posing inside Vah Ruta, wearing the Zora Armor.

The.. Zora Armor...

Blush rushed to her face as emotions tool over faster than she could prepare a facade for. Stumbling over her words, she said, "Link, you don't happen to know what Zora Armor represents in my culture, do you?"

She shot a glance at Sidon, as if to warn him not to tell, but she was ignorant of the fact that the secret had been revealed even before Link entered Vah Ruta.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Crow

Eventually Deadpool had woken up, opening his eyes to notice Ben gathered a crowd since he had went to sleep. Though it seemed none of them noticed he had woken up yet, and noticing that the Elf boy had his own camera out Deadpool decided to quietly pull out his own and take an upwards picture of the group, with the camera flashing just as he hollered "Group Photo! Say Lasagna!".

After which he stood up, dusting himself off before saying "Figured we should get a momento before whatever big bad's behind this comes out to play... Uh... Whoever you guys are?".

@Crow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Eventually Deadpool had woken up, opening his eyes to notice Ben gathered a crowd since he had went to sleep. Though it seemed none of them noticed he had woken up yet, and noticing that the Elf boy had his own camera out Deadpool decided to quietly pull out his own and take an upwards picture of the group, with the camera flashing just as he hollered "Group Photo! Say Lasagna!".

After which he stood up, dusting himself off before saying "Figured we should get a momento before whatever big bad's behind this comes out to play... Uh... Whoever you guys are?".

@Crow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mason Moretti

"How do I look?" Ben asks as he peers over to look at the photograph.

"Skree-ee-ee!" Buddy follow's Ben's actions, seeing if he was in the photograph.

@Bomb @Gwazi Magnum @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"How do I look?" Ben asks as he peers over to look at the photograph.

"Skree-ee-ee!" Buddy follow's Ben's actions, seeing if he was in the photograph.

When Ben would go to see the picture he would simply see...

f7FrsZi.jpg

And Deadpool shook his head saying "This Camera runs on Snagit and a Shitposter. I ain't got the money to upgrade to Photoshop and a Professional".

Last edited:
He doesn't recognize me...?

"Giorno Giovanna. A...pleasure to make your acquaintance, DIO."

Giorno wasn't surprised that his father wouldn't immediately recognize him. Even if he told him his name, he probably wouldn't get the message right away. However, turned around and glanced at Selene for a moment when she confronted DIO. Standing between two of them, Giorno would close his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh for a moment.

ba22bdc66424154d1eab6e07f8a82108.png

"Good grief."

A challenge, like he said.

His eyes opened, glancing over at...well, Giorno doesn't feel like questioning it at he moment. At least it isn't another turtle.

"I wish I could say the same."

@Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @Jeremi @RightStructure​

Staring lonely at the father and his son, Selene almost looked uncomfortable to those looking at her. Selene slowly cover her self with her cloak, hiding her body. Moving her self to Giorno, Selene eye met with his. It was a smug look, or a plotting glance. It was a look of reassurance, however, Selene lowered herself to the boy's ears.

"You need to stay away from him, my dear Giorno. I know you don't trusgt me, but please heed my warn.

Was this a ploy? or was the Black Queen looking out for him?
"Uh-huh." First Selene and now this guy, and here Danielle thought that getting stuck on a dead world was the worst thing that could happen. "Let's calm down with the posturing there, well don't think I caught your name." She pointed towards herself. "I'm Captain America and it sounds like you and Selene will hit it off amazingly!"

Danielle spotted the shock and the later resolve in Giorno's eyes with the arrival of this new person. Did they know each other? Whatever it was it wasn't Danielle's place to pry. Her only mission right now was to keep everyone here safe and to escape. "Right now all our goals should align." She responded to what Giorno said before turning back towards DIO. "Find out why we are here and get our asses out of here."

" While I can understand wanting to know whatever is capable of, and trust me, I do, you don't honestly expect me to share everything I am capable of. While I am not worried at all about this situation, I've played poker before, child. you always keep your cards close to your chest. I will tell you, I can do many things. From Fire control, reading people's minds, magical spells, and demon's being summon to heed my every word, among much more, I have many skills. "

However, here eyes turned to DIO, smiling devilishly.

"I am, however, no vampire. While I do need other's life force to keep myself alive, I, the daughter the moon, for one enjoys the sun's caress! I have no need to hide myself like a rat under filth. I go where and do what I please."

@Kaykay @penguin055 @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @BarrenThin @RightStructure

CADC21_zpsi5c9jnx8.png

CADC25_zpsgfrmw8bq.png

Staring lonely at the father and his son, Selene almost looked uncomfortable to those looking at her. Selene slowly cover her self with her cloak, hiding her body. Moving her self to Giorno, Selene eye met with his. It was a smug look, or a plotting glance. It was a look of reassurance, however, Selene lowered herself to the boy's ears.

"You need to stay away from him, my dear Giorno. I know you don't trusgt me, but please heed my warn.

" While I can understand wanting to know whatever is capable of, and trust me, I do, you don't honestly expect me to share everything I am capable of. While I am not worried at all about this situation, I've played poker before, child. you always keep your cards close to your chest. I will tell you, I can do many things. From Fire control, reading people's minds, magical spells, and demon's being summon to heed my every word, among much more, I have many skills. "

"I am, however, no vampire. While I do need other's life force to keep myself alive, I, the daughter the moon, for one enjoys the sun's caress! I have no need to hide myself like a rat under filth. I go where and do what I please."

@Kaykay @penguin055 @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @BarrenThin @RightStructure

"You're not one? A pity. I almost respected you, for a moment." His eyes drilled into Selene, then focused back in on Danielle with a sort of hungry look. "I lend you my mind, and my physical might... As long as you all prove useful, anyways. I'm afraid I must side with Selene on speaking about my abilities. You'll see them, in time." He got quiet for a second when Selene started talking to Giorno. If he could hear a heartbeat through the ground, he could hear her whispering. Why was she warning Giorno about him? Why should Dio care about him any more than anyone else here?
"Stand...?"

"Hm. You tell me."

Giorno spoke ambiguously, as if he had no idea what DIO was talking about at first. Calmly stepping forward he would stick out his arms, causing bizarre ripples to float in the air before him. A second passed, and it had fully materialized;

A ghostly being would suddenly emerge from Giorno, staring at DIO with the same blank, ready stare as most Stand's have. It has a slender build and average height, like Giorno. The top of its head is similar to that of a typical helmet of a soldier, with curved markings similar to the letter J coming down from the eyes on both sides. Small, stylized wings rest upon it's shoulders and large ladybugs dot all over its body.

Normally, a Stand user wouldn't want to reveal his Stand to everyone around him, but something in Giorno forced him to display his power before his father. Like a gift on Christmas day.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @BarrenThin @RightStructure

Dio paused, then chuckled. The sound carried an oddly melodical, yet manic quality. That's why he felt this odd draw to the boy. A menacing grin spread over his face. "Very impressive, Giorno; very impressive. There truly is another superior being here, then! Perhaps you will be of greater use than these others." His smile faded, replaced by a slight frown. "Perhaps you 'showed your hand too early,' however. Be more careful."

"That blue vortex is probably our only way outta here. And I dunno about you, but I hate being cooked up in one place for too long. Especially a void of nothing like this. So unless you can think of a better way out of here, right now running towards that blue thing is the only option we really have."
tumblr_oo9t4aXRfE1v3qowuo1_100.png

"... sure, there's that blue vortex, but we do need that trigger to activate it. That's what we got from that drawing we found here. So unless people get their acts together, we can proceed from here and get some progress done."

A2 shared her off-hand comment upon hearing Sonic's statement. Well, she wasn't doing anything else because she had nothing else to go off of from here.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Jeremi @york @Jeremi@RightStructure​

tumblr_oo9t4aXRfE1v3qowuo1_100.png

"... sure, there's that blue vortex, but we do need that trigger to activate it. That's what we got from that drawing we found here. So unless people get their acts together, we can proceed from here and get some progress done."

A2 shared her off-hand comment upon hearing Sonic's statement. Well, she wasn't doing anything else because she had nothing else to go off of from here.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Jeremi @york @Jeremi@RightStructure​
tumblr_inline_nxqpdonCFP1te53r8_100.png

"Well actually, we did find this gem stone back there, and when we brought it to the portal we started hearing a ticking sound. Maybe that's the trigger?" The blue hedgehog inquired.

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi@RightStructure

Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_inline_n8f63qBqTF1spiemf.png

"Yeah, I guess." Sonic said before smirking and looking up at the man, perhaps even more unimpressed with his claws than he was with his speed. "But that's assuming that you could catch up to me and cut my leg off to begin with. Also..." Sonic then took a look around before sighing.

tumblr_inline_n8f625aFrM1spiemf.png

"Well if that's the case." Howlett motioned towards the portal. "You run in first, and if it's safe everyone else follows. Sound like a plan?"

"Stand...?"

"Hm. You tell me."

"Whoa!" Danielle looked on surprise as GE materialized in front of the gathered group. "I'm pretty I'm not from your world, and I can see it just fine."

"A jack of all trades then." Selene was certainly someone to look out for. Telepathy was already a problematic power, but with everything else added up she'd prove to be a real power house.

"You're not one? A pity. I almost respected you, for a moment." His eyes drilled into Selene, then focused back in on Danielle with a sort of hungry look. "I lend you my mind, and my physical might... As long as you all prove useful, anyways. I'm afraid I must side with Selene on speaking about my abilities. You'll see them, in time." He got quiet for a second when Selene started talking to Giorno. If he could hear a heartbeat through the ground, he could hear her whispering. Why was she warning Giorno about him? Why should Dio care about him any more than anyone else here?

Dio paused, then chuckled. The sound carried an oddly melodical, yet manic quality. That's why he felt this odd draw to the boy. A menacing grin spread over his face. "Very impressive, Giorno; very impressive. There truly is another superior being here, then! Perhaps you will be of greater use than these others." His smile faded, replaced by a slight frown. "Perhaps you 'showed your hand too early,' however. Be more careful."

"What a tease." Danielle responded to DIO. "Well I have this shield and the powers my mom and dad left me, but maybe I'll keep it a secret too, up until Selene over their plucks it out of my brain." She made a note to start training on mental defenses once this whole thing was solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.