Status
Not open for further replies.
f415b52b25ef06aa87118802243c08e8.jpg

The woman in black and white hung her head, her left hand pumping the pistol grip of her shotgun. Seeing the hot shell expel from the chamber, landing on the grey void below, the capped criminal raised her head weakly. Lifting her Serbu Shorty against her shoulder, Constanza forced a weak smile at the charming, blond, tall fellow. Pompous and flamboyant, the gangsta found a contrast between his vibrant appearance and her own monochromatic getup. Perhaps if she had paid more attention in her English classes, the veteran might of even had gone as far as to say it was "poetic" in some regards.

"No boy in yellow chaps takes my toys, mac-and-cheese head puta." the Hispanic cooed darkly, her free right hand cupping over her lower jaw. Lifting her index finger over her nose, the vampire would be greeted with the unsettling sight of a tattoo etched on the woman's hand representing a skull. In fact, the woman's body seemingly from head-to-toe were covered in ink depicting horrid and psychedelic imagery. Constanza, truly, came to the very bottoms of society, beyond that of simple poverty and crime.

It was clear she did the things not out of desperation, but out of either enjoyment or coping of trauma.

Reeling her head around viciously to face some stone knight, the gangsta pointed her Serbu Shorty with one free, loose right hand towards the bold warrior. Arching her head and body back, the odd woman heard another man speak to try and reason with her. Clearly unhinged and of her own agenda, the veteran took a deep exhale, lips licked in remembrance of cruel acts.

"Yeah, I can talk...I don't know if I wanna talk with this rock ahead of me." Constanza spoke, eerily softer and gentler than before. "Lower yer mountains, I'll lower muh hellfire, boy. You wouldn't hit a woman anyways, huh, fair knight?" the criminal pursued her lips, even in her deranged state knowing a confrontation with a knight clad in all stone would not end well for her.

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Jeremi@Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure​
tumblr_inline_nbhszhGO4s1s3r5n5.png

"Settle down."

Seisa really didn't care for the way things were going. Selene and the strange, equally cocky blond newcomer had appeared confrontational, but hadn't quite threatened physical violence just yet. While it appeared that few here were scared off by the Hispanic woman's gun, that didn't change the fact she was threatening them at all.

"Clearly, your mind is out of order. I recommend throwing that toy away and becoming silent."

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Jeremi @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure​

"Let's have a look," Ben says, peering into the map's contents and analysing them. "What would a map have to do with portals, though?"

@Crow @Lissamel @Nater Taters @Midnight Maiden @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gwazi Magnum @LuckycoolHawk9

JD took a look over Ben's shoulder at the 'map' as well. He wasn't an artist or anything but it wasn't too hard to figure out after staring at it for a good minute.

Connor shrugged. " To be honest, this isn't much of a map. It has pictures and shows thongs- but I can't make heads or tails of what they are."

"Well, isn't that the portal here? And that amulet thing that it reacted to? If so then I think we're pretty much on the right track so far in terms of that." JD commented as he pointed some things out.

@Crow @Lissamel @Nater Taters @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @anybody I missed

tumblr_inline_o2yn7hJLNB1te53r8_100.png

"I wouldn't mind running into Silver again. Him and I are cool now, anyways." Sonic said with a grin. "And you know me Blaze. I'm always looking for a good fight!"

tumblr_inline_o2yn4oXpNh1te53r8_100.png

The hedgehog grew silent for a moment, trying to see if he could recall the "Blue Bomber" that Blaze was referring to. After a good thirty seconds or so, Sonic simply shook his head.

"Nope. Can't say that I do."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Right_Structure
_Blaze 1.png

"Yes, but surely you wouldn't presume to go leaping into open portals, playing hero for every world you stumble upon!" Blaze huffed, beginning to work herself up again, "The longer we dilly-dally, the longer our dimensions are left vulnerable in the clutches of Eggman and Nega,"

The situation had seriously put the young guardian on edge. So much so, that the newly arrived Constanza made Blaze's tail stand stiff with wanton gunfire and a rambunctious attitude; the nervous feline jumping out of her shoes and onto whatever perch was nearest and defensively roosting upon it.

It just so happened Sonic's huge head made for a good roost.

"And I really don't want to end up bumbling around whatever backwater worlds these people came from," Blaze grumbled directly into Sonic's ear while her tail cautiously swayed back and forth.

@thatguyinthestore @Krieg

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Right_Structure

If this woman thought she looked strange or intimidating, it hardly felt as such to Dorian. He had seen too much of the world to be put off by the unusual images inked across her skin. If anything, Dorian liked them, but he wasn't sure he wanted to tangle with a woman such as this. He preferred the company of those who expressed more bark than bite, after all.

Awidm0s.png

"Ah, a fair concern," he said, having somehow not noticed the knight among the crowd that had gathered around until now. These two could go at it for all he cared, but he didn't relish being caught in whatever uproar that sprouted from such a confrontation. "Far be it from me to get between two rabid animals. Do you two mind going somewhere over there if you insist on exchanging bodily harm?" Dorian casually pointed over in Sonic's direction.

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @Otto @Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure

"Oh that's interesting."

The black queen didn't filch as she realized DIO was behind her Nor did she seem to give Girono' s smirk the of day. Lightly putting her hand on Diios face, Selene didn't turn around as the vampire tried to seduce her, however she slowlt lowered his head to her ear.

"You're trying to appealed to my femininity? That's quit a bold move. Bravo! Sad for you however, your over estimated your charm on me. You think I'm going to fall on bended knee an worship you as some golden goddess, an atlas among mortals? I've done the same thing to other as you are trying to do to me. You should know by looking at me this; I am the I worship. Besides, I'd ruin you. You're probably be acceptable at best "

Selene playfully jabbed at the Vampire, Selene didn't seem to bug by the strange girl, or DIO'S machismo. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @Otto @Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure

When Shichika would reply, explaining the details of his family, Yoichi's eyes would widen slightly. The boy wasn't one to judge, however, and had heard of many messed up situations thanks to the cruel reality of his own world.

AbPD1ZF.png

"That sounds... rough," was all the boy could manage to say, rubbing the back of his head nervously.

"As much as I wish you weren't, I think you're right; I'm starting to feel like my family isn't here." He frowned, looking to Shichika with sad, puppy eyes. "This is bizarre. I never meant to end up in a time rip. Ohhh, I hope my squad is okay without me. Um, Shichika-kun, was it? Maybe you could--"

The boy cut himself off, surprised suddenly by the presence of another individual who looked exactly like Shichika. "Oh wow, you have a twin?! I could've swore you only said something about a father and a sister..."

Glancing to Yui, the boy would smile sheepishly. "Aw, thanks," he said, taking her hand so that she could help him stand up. "You really don't have to make them apologize to me though. I really am fine. I'm just more worried about my family than anything..."

Yoichi would sweetly smile at Wes, nevertheless, grateful when the male would apologize. "It's in the past. I'd be happy if we could be friends, in fact. My name is Yoichi," he said, for Wes, Shichika, and the others to hear. He would extend his hand to Wes afterwards, offering to shake his hand since he hadn't used his help to stand up. To everyone he would then say, "I like the idea of us working together to find our way back to our homes. I'm more used to working with a team anyhow."

@Midnight Maiden @Verite @Sen
"Oh, him? No, he's not my twin. He's just me."

"I'm him."

Beat.

"I'm Shichika and he's Shichika too, but don't worry about it too much. Even I don't really understand it all that well," the swordsman spoke, idly rubbing the back of his head.​

Untitled-4copy.jpg

"A team, huh..." Shichika murmured to himself, glancing briefly at his doppelganger and Togame, before back at Yoichi again. He clasped his hands together, thinking on that notion. "Hm... Well, I suppose it isn't like I have much of a choice. I'm not used to traveling with this amount of people, but... If you also are in a need to get back home, along with everyone else here as well presumably, I guess it's for the best."

Indeed, the notion of traveling with such a large group, let alone with anyone at all, was something he tended to avoid (not that he could avoid the one person following him back home, Princess Hitei) after his experiences, but perhaps that was what it meant to be "human." Shichika was new to this sort of thing, being more of a person rather than a sword, and though it could hurt, more than he could possibly believe and more often than he could comprehend if the reappearance of Togame before him was any indication, it was part of the experience.

... Not that Shichika was having any thoughts as profound as that. At least, not actively. Most of it instead had to do with his resolve to act as a sword, if not for those for around him, then for himself.

Wasn't that what she would have wanted from him?

Maybe. But this was something he had to do for himself.

"I'll... try my best not to forget your name, Yayoi-kun. And you too... Uh, West and Ruth."

Great start. He even pointed at Rui when he said "West" and pointed at Wes when saying "Ruth."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Midnight Maiden
Rui could only sigh as Yoichi insisted he was okay, shaking her head briefly. "I'm glad you're alright, but it's still not okay for them to treat you like that, y'know..." she muttered, disapprovingly. She couldn't believe he was letting people treat him like that. She wasn't going to sit back and let that happen, even if he intended to. Nonetheless, she helped him up with relative ease, shaking off her worry and smiling. "But it's nice to meet you, Yoichi. I'm Rui, and I'm happy to help try to figure out the family matter."

tumblr_inline_n3u8qeoo9m1sbxwvg_by_teh_zombish-db2no7g.png

"..."

While Rui gave off an air of warmth, Wes regarded Yoichi- and everyone else, for that matter -with a cooler, more stoic air about him. Golden eyes stared down at Yoichi's outstretched hand with unreadable emotion, if any at all, for a long few minutes. "...tch." Eventually, he spoke, reluctantly shaking the male's hand. Probably a bit harder than necessary, for that matter. "Wes." Immediately withdrawing his hand and instead crossing his arms after, he glanced off to the side. Rui only internally groaned at this. What a brooding little butt. Nonetheless, she smiled, nodding at Yoichi's proposition. "It'll be nice to work as a team. I bet we'll be out of here in no time!..."

tumblr_inline_mw7zsry1ws1s4w72q_by_teh_zombish-db2nkny.png

"...My name is Rui," the redhead corrected with a deadpan. "That's Wes."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Verite

"Oh, him? No, he's not my twin. He's just me."

"I'm him."

Beat.

"I'm Shichika and he's Shichika too, but don't worry about it too much. Even I don't really understand it all that well," the swordsman spoke, idly rubbing the back of his head.​

Untitled-4copy.jpg

"A team, huh..." Shichika murmured to himself, glancing briefly at his doppelganger and Togame, before back at Yoichi again. He clasped his hands together, thinking on that notion. "Hm... Well, I suppose it isn't like I have much of a choice. I'm not used to traveling with this amount of people, but... If you also are in a need to get back home, along with everyone else here as well presumably, I guess it's for the best."

Indeed, the notion of traveling with such a large group, let alone with anyone at all, was something he tended to avoid (not that he could avoid the one person following him back home, Princess Hitei) after his experiences, but perhaps that was what it meant to be "human." Shichika was new to this sort of thing, being more of a person rather than a sword, and though it could hurt, more than he could possibly believe and more often than he could comprehend if the reappearance of Togame before him was any indication, it was part of the experience.

... Not that Shichika was having any thoughts as profound as that. At least, not actively. Most of it instead had to do with his resolve to act as a sword, if not for those for around him, then for himself.

Wasn't that what she would have wanted from him?

Maybe. But this was something he had to do for himself.

"I'll... try my best not to forget your name, Yayoi-kun. And you too... Uh, West and Ruth."

Great start. He even pointed at Rui when he said "West" and pointed at Wes when saying "Ruth."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Midnight Maiden
Rui could only sigh as Yoichi insisted he was okay, shaking her head briefly. "I'm glad you're alright, but it's still not okay for them to treat you like that, y'know..." she muttered, disapprovingly. She couldn't believe he was letting people treat him like that. She wasn't going to sit back and let that happen, even if he intended to. Nonetheless, she helped him up with relative ease, shaking off her worry and smiling. "But it's nice to meet you, Yoichi. I'm Rui, and I'm happy to help try to figure out the family matter."

tumblr_inline_n3u8qeoo9m1sbxwvg_by_teh_zombish-db2no7g.png

"..."

While Rui gave off an air of warmth, Wes regarded Yoichi- and everyone else, for that matter -with a cooler, more stoic air about him. Golden eyes stared down at Yoichi's outstretched hand with unreadable emotion, if any at all, for a long few minutes. "...tch." Eventually, he spoke, reluctantly shaking the male's hand. Probably a bit harder than necessary, for that matter. "Wes." Immediately withdrawing his hand and instead crossing his arms after, he glanced off to the side. Rui only internally groaned at this. What a brooding little butt. Nonetheless, she smiled, nodding at Yoichi's proposition. "It'll be nice to work as a team. I bet we'll be out of here in no time!..."

"...My name is Rui," the redhead corrected with a deadpan. "That's Wes."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Sen @Verite
9xdz5tx.png

The boy scratched his cheek thoughtfully after hearing Shichika's explanation, looking even more confused than he did before. "I don't understand how there can be two of you here, b-but I guess a lot of things don't make sense right now," he replied, deciding to accept this truth for the time being.

"Wait, how are we supposed to tell the two of you apart then? Does one of you maybe have a nickname you could go by?" he asked, sounding uncertain. Even if one of them did have a nickname they went by, they were the same person and probably both went by the same nickname. Boy, this was confusing.

"Great!" the archer would exclaim when one of the Shichika's would agree upon working together. "But, um, my name is Yoichi," he said, timid and hesitant to correct him when the male would say it wrong.

It was at this moment that Wes would finally decide to shake Yoichi's hand. While most would've likely been put off by the male's behavior, the bright-eyed boy appeared in awe.

d446b2c7e788cce8574f1efc41369342.png

"Wah, s-so cool. You're just like my friend Yuu-chan."

@Verite @Sen @Midnight Maiden

Mipha's blush matched that of Link's, but for now her heart was satisfied. She smiled for the picture.

She was surprised by the amount of excitement Link held for the camera Deadpool used. Was this some odd fascination that all Hylians shared? She had known Hylian to make much in the way of imagery, from paintings to stained glass to pottery to tapestries. Perhaps the idea of capturing an image is ingrained within all Hylians.

She looked at the picture of herself, Link, her brother, Ben, and Buddy. She couldn't help but notice that something seemed... off.

"Perhaps more than the Shiekah discovered the ability to make instant paintings, although the Shiekah appeared to have perfected it. Do you think that these moments are worth preserving in your Shiekah Slate?"

Mipha asks this while handing Link back the slate. The camera rune was already open and ready to be used.

She shifted as close as she could while handing him the slate and whispered, "You did wear the Zora Armor well. I'm glad it fit. I just hope it protected you and aided you well."
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Crow @Gwazi Magnum
lSyPCTt.png

Seeing Mipha smile, the hylian couldn't help but smile himself. He was glad that the pictures had made her happy. If that was the case, he would most certainly take more when he had the chance. For now, however, he decided to take another look at the picture Deadpool had taken. He would nod in response to the Zora Princess' question.

"Life is precious," he would say, choosing his words carefully so he wouldn't have to say much. In his opinion, all moments in life were precious and a device that could preserve pictures of these moments were a beautiful thing in his opinion.

When Mipha would hand the slate back to Link, the camera app still open, he would step closer to Mipha and change the setting so he could take a selfie. Using the slate, he took a picture of the two of them before nodding again to answer her next question.

"It was."

It's my favorite armor, in fact.

@Mason Moretti @Bomb @Crow @Gwazi Magnum

• Love
Reactions: Mason Moretti

The woman in black and white hung her head, her left hand pumping the pistol grip of her shotgun. Seeing the hot shell expel from the chamber, landing on the grey void below, the capped criminal raised her head weakly. Lifting her Serbu Shorty against her shoulder, Constanza forced a weak smile at the charming, blond, tall fellow. Pompous and flamboyant, the gangsta found a contrast between his vibrant appearance and her own monochromatic getup. Perhaps if she had paid more attention in her English classes, the veteran might of even had gone as far as to say it was "poetic" in some regards.

"No boy in yellow chaps takes my toys, mac-and-cheese head puta." the Hispanic cooed darkly, her free right hand cupping over her lower jaw. Lifting her index finger over her nose, the vampire would be greeted with the unsettling sight of a tattoo etched on the woman's hand representing a skull. In fact, the woman's body seemingly from head-to-toe were covered in ink depicting horrid and psychedelic imagery. Constanza, truly, came to the very bottoms of society, beyond that of simple poverty and crime.

It was clear she did the things not out of desperation, but out of either enjoyment or coping of trauma.

Reeling her head around viciously to face some stone knight, the gangsta pointed her Serbu Shorty with one free, loose right hand towards the bold warrior. Arching her head and body back, the odd woman heard another man speak to try and reason with her. Clearly unhinged and of her own agenda, the veteran took a deep exhale, lips licked in remembrance of cruel acts.

"Yeah, I can talk...I don't know if I wanna talk with this rock ahead of me." Constanza spoke, eerily softer and gentler than before. "Lower yer mountains, I'll lower muh hellfire, boy. You wouldn't hit a woman anyways, huh, fair knight?" the criminal pursued her lips, even in her deranged state knowing a confrontation with a knight clad in all stone would not end well for her.

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Atomyk @Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Jeremi@Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure​

The direct insult was testing his patience quite a lot, despite its trivial nature. The second person to challenge him, and this one had yet to even demonstrate some sort of intelligence, let alone strength. "Shoot me, then. Watch what it does, and revel in my glory in the moments you have before I rend your flesh from your body!" Dio was pretty crazy, too, but he really would back it up. Not only that, but no one here could stop him!

tumblr_n649k6ONHZ1s2q6pao7_400.jpg

"I'm not." The response came quickly. "I take it I'm not supposed to see that thing right?" She wasn't quite sure what to think of this Stand thing, other than the fact that it was bizarre.

Danielle readied her shield when the new arrival hit the scene.

CADC5_zpssenix8bd.png

"You gonna lower that gun sister?" They did not need another loose cannon in this group, and if push came to shove, Danielle was going to show this group she was holding the shield.​

"Step back Dio." She really did not need this guy starting any problems. "I'll handle this."

"Lucky for you I have no qualms punching a woman, but I hope you're smart enough not to take it that far."

"Or..." Howlett started giving the girl a look over. "You try shooting me with that thing and we'll see how many hands you have left after pulling the trigger. How does that sound?"

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Jeremi@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @RightStructure

Dio simply ignored her, but he did turn around when Selene spoke.​

"Oh that's interesting."

The black queen didn't filch as she realized DIO was behind her Nor did she seem to give Girono' s smirk the of day. Lightly putting her hand on Diios face, Selene didn't turn around as the vampire tried to seduce her, however she slowlt lowered his head to her ear.

"You're trying to appealed to my femininity? That's quit a bold move. Bravo! Sad for you however, your over estimated your charm on me. You think I'm going to fall on bended knee an worship you as some golden goddess, an atlas among mortals? I've done the same thing to other as you are trying to do to me. You should know by looking at me this; I am the I worship. Besides, I'd ruin you. You're probably be acceptable at best "

Selene playfully jabbed at the Vampire, Selene didn't seem to bug by the strange girl, or DIO'S machismo. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

"If you say so." Old or not, Dio saw less of a demonstration of power here and more useless words. Did she even have a stand?

@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @york @Jeremi @RightStructure​

View attachment 134535

"Yes, but surely you wouldn't presume to go leaping into open portals, playing hero for every world you stumble upon!" Blaze huffed, beginning to work herself up again, "The longer we dilly-dally, the longer our dimensions are left vulnerable in the clutches of Eggman and Nega,"

The situation had seriously put the young guardian on edge. So much so, that the newly arrived Constanza made Blaze's tail stand stiff with wanton gunfire and a rambunctious attitude; the nervous feline jumping out of her shoes and onto whatever perch was nearest and defensively roosting upon it.

It just so happened Sonic's huge head made for a good roost.

"And I really don't want to end up bumbling around whatever backwater worlds these people came from," Blaze grumbled directly into Sonic's ear while her tail cautiously swayed back and forth.

@thatguyinthestore @Krieg

tumblr_inline_o2yn4oXpNh1te53r8_100.png

"Yeah, I can see your point. Who knows what's on the other end of that portal? I mean last thing I need is getting transported into another storybook." He said, falling silent for a moment before sighing again. "But still, it's our only way outta here. And it's also completely possible that one of these portals could lead us back to your universe or mine. That way we can stop Eggman er- Eggmen."

The hedgehog couldn't help but smirk towards Blaze's comment made whenever Constanza decided to presence known. "Yeah, I don't blame ya. Some of these guys are weird." He discreetly whispered to Blaze.

Eygon of Carim | @Right
@Kaykay @penguin055 @CrunchyCHEEZIT @LuckycoolHawk9 @Josh M @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @BarrenThin @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @Right
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After realizing that it was not yet time to leave the void, Eygon had no choice but to wait around listening to everyone's chatter. It was driving him crazy. All of this social activity was a 180-degree turn from his usual (undead) lifestyle. He tried his best to ignore it by standing in the background with his arms crossed. He would occasionally give someone a judging glare.

All of a sudden, he heard some sort of explosion. His eyes caught a glimpse of a woman using an odd-looking catalyst that would fire metal projectiles instead of magic-related items. He marched toward her.

"Who the hell do you think you are?"

zCE5fyO.jpg

The armored knight stood, wielding his great shield and great hammer. If the shotgunner decided to shoot him, it would no doubt ricochet off of the metal surrounding his body.

"Put that weapon away, you damn fool. Stirring up violence in a place like this?"

He sighed and took note of Constanza's appearance. He thought aloud.

"This place is a cesspool of degenerates..."

He addressed the woman once more.

"If you value your life, I suggest you stand down. Causing trouble is only going to get you killed."

Seriously? Well, being the hero he was, Sonic ran right between the two and held out arms on both sides, looking at both parties with a displeased expression.

tumblr_inline_o6wcxpmgbK1te53r8_100.png

"Woah woah woah! Guys, I love a fight as much as the next guy, but can we y'know, focus on not killing each other? Because we're all we've got right now from the looks of it. So I don't think that it's the brightest idea to go around threatening each other with guns and war hammers."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Krieg @Atomyk @Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @RightStructure​

Last edited:
9xdz5tx.png

The boy scratched his cheek thoughtfully after hearing Shichika's explanation, looking even more confused than he did before. "I don't understand how there can be two of you here, b-but I guess a lot of things don't make sense right now," he replied, deciding to accept this truth for the time being.

"Wait, how are we supposed to tell the two of you apart then? Does one of you maybe have a nickname you could go by?" he asked, sounding uncertain. Even if one of them did have a nickname they went by, they were the same person and probably both went by the same nickname. Boy, this was confusing.

"Great!" the archer would exclaim when one of the Shichika's would agree upon working together. "But, um, my name is Yoichi," he said, timid and hesitant to correct him when the male would say it wrong.

It was at this moment that Wes would finally decide to shake Yoichi's hand. While most would've likely been put off by the male's behavior, the bright-eyed boy appeared in awe.

tumblr_inline_n3u8u2fykh1sbxwvg_by_teh_zombish-db2no5f.png

"..."

There was an even more drawn out pause from Wes, now, as Yoichi spoke. He had no idea what this kid was on about, but in more ways than one, he was reminded of Rui. The kid was bubbly, it seemed. Starry-eyed, even. But he seemed to be much more of a pushover and a crybaby. Both happening to be traits that Wes wasn't exactly fond of. But he wasn't sure he should say so, knowing how Rui would undoubtedly react. So he just remained quiet. At first, anyways. Though, eventually, the boy made a comment that Wes couldn't just ignore.

Yes, when Yoichi claimed he was 'like Yuu', Wes felt mildly disturbed, unaware that 'Yuu' was a person. No, he thought that the little weirdo was comparing him to... Well, himself. Something that Wes found extremely odd and slightly uncomfortable. Was he screwed up in the head? Or maybe just an idiot? Wes didn't know, but he didn't respond with the most positivity.

"...Yeah. I am like me. Pretty damn sure that's a given, yeah?" he uttered, obviously misunderstanding Yoichi's comment, his tone still less than enthusiastic.

tumblr_inline_msoikas4ph1qz4rgp_by_teh_zombish-db2njlt.png

"...Wes, I'm pretty sure 'Yuu' is a person," Rui muttered in a deadpan.

"..."

"..."

tumblr_inline_n3u8u8mrip1sbxwvg_by_teh_zombish-db2no58.png

"What the hell kinda name is that?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Sen

Reactions: Takumi

"...My name is Rui," the redhead corrected with a deadpan. "That's Wes."​
9xdz5tx.png

"Great!" the archer would exclaim when one of the Shichika's would agree upon working together. "But, um, my name is Yoichi," he said, timid and hesitant to correct him when the male would say it wrong.​
katana0312copy.jpg

"Hmm. Yeah, I suppose that can be confusing. Ahh..." Shichika pursed his lips, looking at his doppelganger for a moment again for any ideas, before suddenly raising a finger, as though he had gotten an idea. A rare phenomenon at that. "Maybe perhaps Shichika 1 and 2? But then... How do we determine that... and how would I remember which one I'm supposed to be..." The taller man murmured to himself, holding his chin in thought as the corrections that were made for him concerning who was who and what their names were seemed to fly over his head.

This was going to be a long journey indeed.

@Midnight Maiden @Sen @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Nice Execution!
Constanza spoke, eerily softer and gentler than before. "Lower yer mountains, I'll lower muh hellfire, boy."
Eygon chuckled for a split second. She really wasn't that intimidated, was she? She even had the guts to ask Eygon to put his weapon away first.

When she called him a mere 'boy', she struck a nerve. The knight had an irritated look on his face, but it couldn't be seen due to his helmet. He slowly walked toward her, gripping his hammer in frustration. He raised his voice.

MPMjSU9.png

"You worthless wench! I'm not some newly-enlisted soldier, I'm an Undead knight of Carim. I've lived for over a hundred years and have fought in countless battles..."

jWoukFJ.jpg

He put his shield on his back and two-handed his mace.

"I dare you to call me that again."

He seemed very offended by that remark. If Constanza used such a term again, he might try to kill her.

"As far as our weapons are concerned, I think you misunderstood me. Disarm yourself, or I do it by force."
"You wouldn't hit a woman anyways, huh, fair knight?" the criminal pursued her lips, even in her deranged state knowing a confrontation with a knight clad in all stone would not end well for her.
The delinquent mistakenly thought that Eygon was one of those stereotypical knights who are supposed to treat women with respect. Knights of Carim are very different compared to the knights of other lands and universes. All types of people are seen equally to them, and they have no obligation to treat people who aren't their superiors with respect. There was also nothing stopping them from harming a man or a woman if they saw good reason to.

Also, Carim knights are expected to pledge their lives to a single maiden during their career. No other woman gets treated differently except them.

"Hah. I'm glad you've recognized my status, but you are sorely misinformed. In my land of Carim, the only woman that I can't harm is the one that I serve."

He scoffed,

"No knight would ever serve you, that's for sure,"
The direct insult was testing his patience quite a lot, despite its trivial nature. The second person to challenge him, and this one had yet to even demonstrate some sort of intelligence, let alone strength. "Shoot me, then. Watch what it does, and revel in my glory in the moments you have before I rend your flesh from your body!" Dio was pretty crazy, too, but he really would back it up. Not only that, but no one here could stop him!​
He acknowledged Dio and resumed talking to the shotgunner.

"At this point, you might as well surrender. You're outnumbered."
Seriously? Well, being the hero he was, Sonic ran right between the two and held out arms on both sides, looking at both parties with a displeased expression.
"Woah woah woah! Guys, I love a fight as much as the next guy, but can we y'know, focus on not killing each other? Because we're all we've got right now from the looks of it. So I don't think that it's the brightest idea to go around threatening each other with guns and war hammers."
Eygon eyeballed Sonic for a few moments. Great. A peacemaker. He spoke to nobody in particular when he said,

"Why don't we just kill her now? She's a pathetic waste of space, after all. I certainly don't want to make an alliance with an outlaw like her. Who knows when she'll betray us? Most of the people around here aren't even wearing armor. The catalyst she's using seems like it would be very effective against exposed flesh."

By 'catalyst', he was referring to the gun.​

Last edited:

katana0312copy.jpg

"Hmm. Yeah, I suppose that can be confusing. Ahh..." Shichika pursed his lips, looking at his doppelganger for a moment again for any ideas, before suddenly raising a finger, as though he had gotten an idea. A rare phenomenon at that. "Maybe perhaps Shichika 1 and 2? But then... How do we determine that... and how would I remember which one I'm supposed to be..." The taller man murmured to himself, holding his chin in thought as the corrections that were made for him concerning who was who and what their names were seemed to fly over his head.

gErLX4D.png

"I don't really understand it either..." he looked at his companions. "None of us do..." Shichika laughed a little, awkward at this sudden dilemma. Nothing like this had happened before, so he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do... except that first Maniwani he met - the extremely talkative one - but he had a feeling this had nothing to do with that.
UtjmBme.png

"Oh! Good idea! I'll be Shichika-"

ecRsBsh.png

"You'll be Shichika 2. The one with the scar will be 1."

pDr59eh.png

"Ah. Rude of me not to have introduced myself - I am Maniwa Houou." He nodded from behind the two Shichikas. Not that anybody asked. "It seems for now I will be following our identical twins."

• Love

Eygon chuckled for a split second. She really wasn't that intimidated, was she? She even had the guts to ask Eygon to put his weapon away first.

When she gave him the title of 'boy', she struck a nerve. The knight had an irritated look on his face, but it couldn't be seen due to his helmet. He slowly walked toward her, gripping his hammer in frustration.

UAw1xCw.png

"'Boy?' You worthless wench! As an Undead, I've lived much, much longer than any average human. I dare you to call me that again."

He seemed to take a lot of offensive to that remark. If Constanza used such a term again, he might crush her bones into a fine powder.

"As far as our weapons are concerned, I think you misunderstood me. Disarm yourself, or I do it by force."

Oh, joy. The delinquent thought that Eygon was a stereotypical knight who is supposed to respect women. Knights of Carim are very different compared to the knights of other universes. He could hit, or even, kill a woman (or a man) if he wanted to. Of course, within some level of reason. Senseless murder and assault isn't exactly something a knight would do in any universe.

Carim knights are only obligated to protect a single maiden when they become a knight; no other woman gets special privileges.

"Hah. I'm glad you've recognized my status, but you are sorely misinformed. In my land of Carim, the only woman that I'm not allowed to hit is the one I serve."

He scoffed,

"No knight would ever serve you, that's for sure,"

He acknowledged Dio and resumed talking to the shotgunner.

"At this point, you might as well surrender. You're outnumbered."

Eygon eyeballed Sonic for a few moments. Great. A peacemaker. He spoke to nobody in particular when he said,

"Why don't we just kill her now? She's a pathetic waste of space, after all. I certainly don't want to make an alliance with an outlaw like her. Who knows when she'll betray us? Most of the people around here aren't even wearing armor. The catalyst that she's using seems very effective against exposed flesh."

tumblr_mtajalNDiT1qkj6s6o2_500.png

"What she has is a gun. A projectile weapon with deadly force if used in the right way, or in some cases accidentally." Shion spoke up, making his presence known and more noticeable as he stood closer to Eygon, almost wearily as he had watched his reaction to being called 'boy'.

"Killing her might lead to certain people out of all of us see you in a bad light, which might effect things badly later on." he added. He just wanted peace again, he's worked so hard for it back home but suddenly being put in a sitiation like this just threw him off a bit.

ddd77e8436789a061a75f914e98dacab.jpg

"So far she hasn't fired it anymore. Besides, I doubt she'd want to waste bullets now when she doesn't know what the rest are capable of, or what we might see when we get out of here-if we all get out." these last words were more of a warning to Constanza than anything.

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Otto @york @RightStructure

Reactions: Takumi
Regardless of how things were going in their group, a sword would be sent their direction, stabbing itself cleanly into the ground between Constanza and Eygon. A2 was to be seen in a pose after kicking said sword towards their direction, the android greatly annoyed with their banter.

tumblr_oo9taraq7i1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Is it that hard to keep the volume down? Go fight and whatever you want, just don't bother me... because you both are doing that right now. Unless someone would like to vouch for repairing my sound sensor system constantly every time after this racket of noise fries it over and over, be my guest..."

Visibly annoyed by how they had done nothing so far, A2 had her sword impaled in the ground disappear through the sparks of electricity, as if it were a projection instead of an actual weapon. Well... it was an actual weapon, but revealing it in the means of this unknown technology, that was something else completely.

@Archmage Jeremiah @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Jeremi @Takumi @Atomyk @Otto @york @RightStructure​

JD took a look over Ben's shoulder at the 'map' as well. He wasn't an artist or anything but it wasn't too hard to figure out after staring at it for a good minute.

"Well, isn't that the portal here? And that amulet thing that it reacted to? If so then I think we're pretty much on the right track so far in terms of that." JD commented as he pointed some things out.

@Crow @Lissamel @Nater Taters @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @anybody I missed
" To be fair, it may be the drawings that made me have a hard time understanding it. It looks like it was drawn by a seven year old who was in a rush to finish this and put it up on the-," Connor trailed off, deciding to not mention where he had found it.

UiAMU4t.jpg

"Oh, this. My good old friend Brainstorm helped me solve this. This was that machine, this might be some sort of necklace, assuming that the lines are a string and the white is nothing, and this over here is the end result."

Ben then hears JD's words.

"What he said."

9xdz5tx.png

lSyPCTt.png

Seeing Mipha smile, the hylian couldn't help but smile himself. He was glad that the pictures had made her happy. If that was the case, he would most certainly take more when he had the chance. For now, however, he decided to take another look at the picture Deadpool had taken. He would nod in response to the Zora Princess' question.

"Life is precious," he would say, choosing his words carefully so he wouldn't have to say much. In his opinion, all moments in life were precious and a device that could preserve pictures of these moments were a beautiful thing in his opinion.

When Mipha would hand the slate back to Link, the camera app still open, he would step closer to Mipha and change the setting so he could take a selfie. Using the slate, he took a picture of the two of them before nodding again to answer her next question.

"It was."

It's my favorite armor, in fact.

@Mason Moretti @Bomb @Crow @Gwazi Magnum

"..."

There was an even more drawn out pause from Wes, now, as Yoichi spoke. He had no idea what this kid was on about, but in more ways than one, he was reminded of Rui. The kid was bubbly, it seemed. Starry-eyed, even. But he seemed to be much more of a pushover and a crybaby. Both happening to be traits that Wes wasn't exactly fond of. But he wasn't sure he should say so, knowing how Rui would undoubtedly react. So he just remained quiet. At first, anyways. Though, eventually, the boy made a comment that Wes couldn't just ignore.

Yes, when Yoichi claimed he was 'like Yuu', Wes felt mildly disturbed, unaware that 'Yuu' was a person. No, he thought that the little weirdo was comparing him to... Well, himself. Something that Wes found extremely odd and slightly uncomfortable. Was he screwed up in the head? Or maybe just an idiot? Wes didn't know, but he didn't respond with the most positivity.

"...Yeah. I am like me. Pretty damn sure that's a given, yeah?" he uttered, obviously misunderstanding Yoichi's comment, his tone still less than enthusiastic.

"..."

"..."

gErLX4D.png

"I don't really understand it either..." he looked at his companions. "None of us do..." Shichika laughed a little, awkward at this sudden dilemma. Nothing like this had happened before, so he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do... except that first Maniwani he met - the extremely talkative one - but he had a feeling this had nothing to do with that.
UtjmBme.png

ecRsBsh.png

pDr59eh.png

"Ah. Rude of me not to have introduced myself - I am Maniwa Houou." He nodded from behind the two Shichikas. Not that anybody asked. "It seems for now I will be following our identical twins."

IvYU1Y1.jpg

"I've met nine of me at once before, all from different dimensions," Ben adds to the conversation, "five were pretty decent people, and the other four... uh... let's just say I'm glad I'm not them."

There were actually ten, but one of them was Albedo, who was more akin to a clone than an alternate reality Ben.

Ben recalls his brief time in Mad Ben's tyrannical, post-apocalyptic world, where Mad Ben ruled over his kingdom of Benwood with an iron fist. Fortunately, him and Ben 23 were able to stop him and set the slaves free.

It was quite the story.

w9oWu1U.jpg

"Skree-ee-ee?" Buddy, resting in Ben's hands, squealed.

"I'll see if I can introduce you to Ben 23 one of these days... maybe he has his own Buddy 23 too," Ben jokes for a bit.

"Skree-ee-ee!" Buddy looks at Wes, Rui, Clemont and Zarya while squealing happily.

"So, you were with Zarya and those guys just now?" Ben looks at them. Wes did seem a little bit intimidating, so he was puzzled how the young Eevee got along with that guy.

@Crow @Lissamel @Nater Taters @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gwazi Magnum @Sen @Verite

Last edited:
Connor was surprised that Ben had seen this before, but he wasn't going to comment on. He took a deep breath and he looked over at him. " So I guess we can wait for whatever is going to happen now," he replied to Ben.

@Takumi @Crow @Others

"Why don't we just kill her now? She's a pathetic waste of space, after all. I certainly don't want to make an alliance with an outlaw like her. Who knows when she'll betray us? Most of the people around here aren't even wearing armor. The catalyst that she's using seems very effective against exposed flesh."

tumblr_inline_oenrprn2Ng1te53r8_100.png

Sonic's expression went from one of annoyance to one that actually looked like anger in a matter of seconds.

"Dude, do you even hear yourself right now? She literally just got here like five minutes ago tops and you're already trying to kill her? That's not cool, man. I'm not saying that you gotta trust her, but it's messed up to go and kill someone just because you don't trust them. Really, it's messed up to kill anyone at all!" The hedgehog stated, raising his voice only slightly with that last sentence. He would keep his cool in most situations, but he wouldn't sit by and let injustice and prejudice such as this happen.

Because that's just not cool.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Krieg @Atomyk @Kaykay @penguin055 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Josh M @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Otto @RightStructure

"..."

"..."

"..."

katana0312copy.jpg

gErLX4D.png

UtjmBme.png

ecRsBsh.png

pDr59eh.png

UiAMU4t.jpg

"Oh, this. My good old friend Brainstorm helped me solve this. This was that machine, this might be some sort of necklace, assuming that the lines are a string and the white is nothing, and this over here is the end result."

Ben then hears JD's words.

"What he said."

IvYU1Y1.jpg

"I've met nine of me at once before, all from different dimensions," Ben adds to the conversation, "five were pretty decent people, and the other four... uh... let's just say I'm glad I'm not them."

There were actually ten, but one of them was Albedo, who was more akin to a clone than an alternate reality Ben.

Ben recalls his brief time in Mad Ben's tyrannical, post-apocalyptic world, where Mad Ben ruled over his kingdom of Benwood with an iron fist. Fortunately, him and Ben 23 were able to stop him and set the slaves free.

It was quite the story.

w9oWu1U.jpg

"Skree-ee-ee?" Buddy, resting in Ben's hands, squealed.

"I'll see if I can introduce you to Ben 23 one of these days... maybe he has his own Buddy 23 too," Ben jokes for a bit.

"Skree-ee-ee!" Buddy looks at Wes, Rui, Clemont and Zarya while squealing happily.

"So, you were with Zarya and those guys just now?" Ben looks at them. Wes did seem a little bit intimidating, so he was puzzled how the young Eevee got along with that guy.

@Crow @Lissamel @Nater Taters @Midnight Maiden @LuckycoolHawk9 @Bomb @Mason Moretti @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gwazi Magnum @Sen @Verite
CHhps3R.png

Awkward when the boy would hear Wes' reply, Yoichi would simply continue holding his smile. He nodded, pretending he understood what the other male meant, until Yui would explain it.

"Oh, she's right. Yuu-chan is a person. I-I think his name is actually pretty cool. Ah, but what I said had nothing to do with your names! I compared the two of you because, um, I just think both of you seem really cool," the boy explained with a small laugh afterwards. "But, I'll... try not to say things like that if you don't want me to."

Turning to the Shichika's and Maniwa, Yoichi would appear rather baffled yet again. "Oh, okay, nice to meet you, Houou-kun. Uh, but wait, which Shichika-kun is number one and which is number two again? I'm really sorry, but this is a little hard for me to grasp..."

Sheepishly smiling at Ben, Yoichi would reply, "Gee, that sounds really confusing. Let's hope there's only one of you here. It's already confusing enough for me with... two of Shichika-kun."

@Midnight Maiden @Verite @Sen @Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.