• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
a8PzzPN.png

"Well, don't judge a book by her cover," Zinnia said, winking at Stiles. "Just like how I never assumed you would be a tree hugging hippie," she teased in reply.

In reply to Jack, Zinnia shot a smirk over her shoulder. "Try and catch me if you can, samurai." Her words came out like those of a naughty child trying to defy her father.

She continued to go after Stiles, circling him like a cat. "Why even protect that plant? What's it ever done for you, huh?"

@The Tactician @LuckycoolHawk9
Stiles wasn't comfortable with the strange woman, but he wasn't about to answer her. He decided to give the honest answer when she gave him the next question, since she was trying to do.

" Well, I sacrificed myself once for my father and it was a tree that brought me back to life from death... also, ruined my life, actually, " Stiles paused at this realization.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
k6gnyCb.png

Zinnia couldn't help but allow a loud laugh to escape her lips. "That look on your face! You don't even look too sure of what you're doing. If a tree ruined your life, it's kinda silly you'd want to protect one. Haha, how cute~" She continued to circle him playfully with her eyes on the tree.

@LuckycoolHawk9
Stiles didn't like her laughing at him. " It's not that damn simple, it's messy and complicated and ugh, hard to explain. I hate it, I love it, I'm protective, I'm broken.... i'm human," Stiles said, the last bit more bitter than the rest. Unlike most probably even here, he was human and had nothing to protect him, nothing to fix him. If he died, he was dead.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @God I should be sleeping.

"A tree... brought you back from the dead? That's almost as strange as that one Middle Eastern fellow I heard tales of..."

Jack's reminiscing on the strange bouts of magic he had heard of notwithstanding, the samurai was behind Zinnia with a smile, his hand taking hold of her cloak to hold her in place. It seemed he had finally caught her, "Now then, are you sure you want to keep attempting to eat the tree's leaves, Zinnia? It needs those to live, you know..."

"Gods above, you're as stupid as you are pathetic." Tharja purred from behind Kyoko, pretending to try and cover her obvious smile from Rant as he tried to go on Ranting.

"You want someone who does not fight in the way that you might to do so? So fighting like a couple of raving cats- or rats- is the only way one can prove their worth? Especially in your eyes?" At this point, the ugly abomination looked to be even too worthless to even drop into a bowl of soup.

"Not everyone is made to fight and scrap like a couple of apes, you know. Especially not for the respect as someone as undeserving of it like you. One person excels in might. Another in wisdom. You might exceed in neither, but I suppose you have a talent in annoyance."

Wrapping her arms around Kyoko's waist- after withdrawing the knife, of course- Tharja glared down the rodent. "But this one here? She has shown her strengths of the mind; a kind of strength that is as true a blessing as ones of the muscle. And she has shown off those skills of hers with far more grace and efficiency than you ever have with your mad cursing and charging."

And to finish off, Tharja pressed her cheek against Kyoko's, pointing a finger down at Rant.

"Now then: learn your proper place. Find a hole to retreat to."

@Verite @ShiroKiyoshi

6qhyCMq.png

"I have enough heart that I won't jeopardize others, or the matter at hand, to fulfill emotions of petty negativity, and I certainly have enough heart that I step in to stop these kinds of problems rather than incite them. Can you say the same?" Kyoko inquired back nonchalantly, apparently finished with the back and forth.

"But before I break my own words, let's not get too carried away and heated just like last time," she would then say, stepping in front of Tharja and putting her hand up, almost as though to signal the hextress to stand down.

"We have a trial to finish, and order to restore. In the meantime, I recommend we all take a breath while we're all at it," the lavender haired young woman stated, walking back to her podium.

@DBZ7 @ShiroKiyoshi

Stiles didn't like her laughing at him. " It's not that damn simple, it's messy and complicated and ugh, hard to explain. I hate it, I love it, I'm protective, I'm broken.... i'm human," Stiles said, the last bit more bitter than the rest. Unlike most probably even here, he was human and had nothing to protect him, nothing to fix him. If he died, he was dead.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @God I should be sleeping.

Zinnia stopped walking. "Well, life's complicated. It's okay. Don't look so tense. I'm not trying to make fun of you. I just think you're mindset is interesting. That plant's lucky to have you standing up for it, I guess," she replied with a shrug.
BeQRDOI.webp

"Do you feel the same way about dragons, Ms Zinnia?" Nono asked Zinnia. "I feel that way about a lot of things too..."

@ShiroKiyoshi @BarrenThin @Verite @DBZ7 @Atomyk @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CLASSTRIAL

"Dragons? Well..." Zinnia trailed off in thought for a moment. "Dragons are important to me, but I wouldn't say I'm protective over them. The only two people I feel that way about are Aster and--" She cut herself off, a blush spreading on her cheeks. "Uh, I mean, just Aster." She had almost let something slip out about Jack.
"A tree... brought you back from the dead? That's almost as strange as that one Middle Eastern fellow I heard tales of..."

Jack's reminiscing on the strange bouts of magic he had heard of notwithstanding, the samurai was behind Zinnia with a smile, his hand taking hold of her cloak to hold her in place. It seemed he had finally caught her, "Now then, are you sure you want to keep attempting to eat the tree's leaves, Zinnia? It needs those to live, you know..."

Zinnia smiled at Jack over her shoulder. "Jeez, you never let a girl have any fun, do you? A few missing leaves on that plant isn't going to hurt it. Now, lemme go!" The lorekeeper turned to face Jack, wrapping herself in her cloak as she tried to pull it away from him. "I might do something drastic if you don't let go!" she exclaimed with another laugh.​

Zinnia stopped walking. "Well, life's complicated. It's okay. Don't look so tense. I'm not trying to make fun of you. I just think you're mindset is interesting. That plant's lucky to have you standing up for it, I guess," she replied with a shrug.

"Dragons? Well..." Zinnia trailed off in thought for a moment. "Dragons are important to me, but I wouldn't say I'm protective over them. The only two people I feel that way about are Aster and--" She cut herself off, a blush spreading on her cheeks. "Uh, I mean, just Aster." She had almost let something slip out about Jack.

Zinnia smiled at Jack over her shoulder. "Jeez, you never let a girl have any fun, do you? A few missing leaves on that plant isn't going to hurt it. Now, lemme go!" The lorekeeper turned to face Jack, wrapping herself in her cloak as she tried to pull it away from him. "I might do something drastic if you don't let go!" she exclaimed with another laugh.​
A brow knowingly raised as Zinnia cut herself off. Jack had no need to guess that the identity of the other person she meant to name, though for now, he would be satisfied with his smile becoming a slight smirk as she laughed. Sooner or later, she would be able to confront her feelings so for now, he was content to wait.

"What could you possibly do? It seems I have you caught in your own cloak, leaving you with few options."

Poison had been uncharacteristically quiet as the insults were flying around, what really was there to add though? Their fearless leader had utterly annihilated the man verbally after all.

"So are we done? Klim did it? Obviously it's always the guys who think they're untouchable..."

GCrFl7e.webp

"And?"

Zinnia 'corrected' herself, leaving Nono to nod.

BeQRDOI.webp

"Is that so... Is that so... it's nice to have something to protect... Morikubo kind of wishes she had the traits to protect..."

Zinnia smiled at Jack over her shoulder. "Jeez, you never let a girl have any fun, do you? A few missing leaves on that plant isn't going to hurt it. Now, lemme go!" The lorekeeper turned to face Jack, wrapping herself in her cloak as she tried to pull it away from him. "I might do something drastic if you don't let go!" she exclaimed with another laugh.

HkwgBHm.webp

"..."​

6qhyCMq.png

"I have enough heart that I won't jeopardize others, or the matter at hand, to fulfill emotions of petty negativity, and I certainly have enough heart that I step in to stop these kinds of problems rather than incite them. Can you say the same?" Kyoko inquired back nonchalantly, apparently finished with the back and forth.

"But before I break my own words, let's not get too carried away and heated just like last time," she would then say, stepping in front of Tharja and putting her hand up, almost as though to signal the hextress to stand down.

"We have a trial to finish, and order to restore. In the meantime, I recommend we all take a breath while we're all at it," the lavender haired young woman stated, walking back to her podium.

@DBZ7 @ShiroKiyoshi
"No, I can't."

Rant took a breath and folded his arms.

"As for the trial..."
Poison had been uncharacteristically quiet as the insults were flying around, what really was there to add though? Their fearless leader had utterly annihilated the man verbally after all.

"So are we done? Klim did it? Obviously it's always the guys who think they're untouchable..."
"...there is none to continue. Klim is guilty. And order? What order..."

"It's been a madhouse of shouting random tidbits of information to take a life. The first case wasn't even solved by us. It was solved by the suspects. Stop playing pretend and get a clue. That brain of yours hasn't been useful yet. You did nothing to organize strategies during the fight with that masked guy. Nothing about the injured and you went as far as to assume that we were fine. Honda is the one who caught the slip up on this case. I found the diary and Nono found the note. Jude analyzed the body of Max while Zinnia hounded him with questions. And you spent your time at a pool during the investigation. Have fun?"

"Yes, you have proven that you have a mighty intellect with your stone cold nature and ability to read someone as open as me." Rant raised his arms in a come at me sense. "So, what was it that you drugged them all with? 'Cause I see just about squat reason to follow you for."

"Some leader."

@ShiroKiyoshi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @ShiroKiyoshi @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @york @Yun Lee@Chewy Rabbits @Crow @DBZ7 @Verite @Jeremi @The Tactician @ClassTrial

"It's been a madhouse of shouting random tidbits of information to take a life. The first case wasn't even solved by us. It was solved by the suspects. Stop playing pretend and get a clue. That brain of yours hasn't been useful yet. You did nothing to organize strategies during the fight with that masked guy. Nothing about the injured and you went as far as to assume that we were fine. Honda is the one who caught the slip up on this case. I found the diary and Nono found the note. Jude analyzed the body of Max while Zinnia hounded him with questions. And you spent your time at a pool during the investigation. Have fun?"

dhG1PbW.webp

"E- excuse me... if there's something Morikubo can say about this..."

Nono jitters as she coughs a little.

xY5E9Hh.webp

"It wasn't just Kirigiri-san at the pool... it was Morikubo, her... him... we were there because... it was a request from Max... she promised to give us information if we hung out with her... that's why we did it... but we didn't know those were her last moments... Kirigiri-san wasn't performing the task of a leader, but the task of a team player..."

Nono continues to sob, her voice rising with each word directed towards the anthropomorphic rodent. She remembers Max's last moments.

egu6vNM.webp

"And the battle against the horror movie monster... you... you were hindering the battle. Kirigiri-san may not be the best strategist... which was why it might've been possible that she didn't foresee the possibility of your interference. Morikubo knows that... leaders are important, but teammates... need to cooperate too. You don't understand, you don't fully understand, DO YOU? Morikubo doesn't understand you!!!"

And now, the sweet little angel explodes into sheer tears.

@Verite @ShiroKiyoshi @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Jeremi @Atomyk @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @york @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @DBZ7 @Kaykay

Last edited:

dhG1PbW.webp

xY5E9Hh.webp

"It wasn't just Kirigiri-san at the pool... it was Morikubo, her... him... we were there because... it was a request from Max... she promised to give us information if we hung out with her... that's why we did it... but we didn't know those were her last moments..."

Nono continues to sob, her voice rising with each word directed towards the anthropomorphic rodent. She remembers Max's last moments.

egu6vNM.webp

"And the battle against the horror movie monster... you... you were hindering the battle. Kirigiri-san may not be the best strategist... which was why it might've been possible that she didn't foresee the possibility of your interference. You don't understand, you don't fully understand, DO YOU? Morikubo doesn't understand you!!!"

@Verite @ShiroKiyoshi @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Jeremi @Atomyk @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @york @Gummi Bunnies @LuckycoolHawk9 @DBZ7 @Kaykay

Rant looked over to Murobiko and sighed. "You're a bit easier to understand. What you don't get is that she wasn't doing anything. Nothing to earn this level respect from you all. To blindly follow her just because she talks nice."

"Before I interfered I am pretty damn sure she had no plan of action. And at the pool what was she doing? Asking about the case or lounging about."

Rant turned forward. "Cry your heart out. Tears aren't good to keep in, but don't try to twist information. Possibility is not fact. And fact says she did nothing."

"Yes, you have proven that you have a mighty intellect with your stone cold nature and ability to read someone as open as me." Rant raised his arms in a come at me sense. "So, what was it that you drugged them all with? 'Cause I see just about squat reason to follow you for."

"Some leader."

dhG1PbW.webp

xY5E9Hh.webp

"It wasn't just Kirigiri-san at the pool... it was Morikubo, her... him... we were there because... it was a request from Max... she promised to give us information if we hung out with her... that's why we did it... but we didn't know those were her last moments..."

egu6vNM.webp

"And the battle against the horror movie monster... you... you were hindering the battle. Kirigiri-san may not be the best strategist... which was why it might've been possible that she didn't foresee the possibility of your interference. You don't understand, you don't fully understand, DO YOU? Morikubo doesn't understand you!!!"

tumblr_mqeut02iJE1st2nhoo9_500.png

"Yes, because your strategy to defend the enemy who was likely not even capable of intelligent thought, a person who punched another person's head clean off without even a word, worked so well. And I believe that other than the residents of the camp, whom we unfortunately didn't get to mourn for very long, we bus-waking people managed to get out without life-threatening wounds. And if you must know, I was attempting to extract information from the then-witness, but I decided to go along with her shenanigans to assuage her grief. Witness she was, but she was also a person too."

Her tone remained as cool as ever, there wasn't any visible sign of Kyoko being riled up. If she was angry or even irritated at all, she did well at hiding it. It was as she believed; irrational emotion led to irrational decisions. And there were plenty of irrational emotions flying around to be avoided.

"I may not be perfect, but until someone else decides to step up, someone whom the others can agree is a better fit, I'm the best we have for now. You're more than free to criticize me all you want, and you can freely choose to follow your own path, but I suggest you at the very least realize the folly of acting on your own accord. If you're not going to respect me, at least respect the other survivors around you, perhaps as you would Genji. It--"

Oh.

kiri007.png

Now, that was something.

The sight of Morikubo, who was usually so meek and fearful, was defending her. But she was pushing herself to be out there. She wasn't used to these kinds of situations, Kyoko could assume, that involved these kinds of heated talks. It certainly must be scary for her.

Even she didn't know what had compelled her to act. Perhaps it was something that she found relatable about the little girl, perhaps she reminded Kyoko of something from her past, or perhaps she was just plain touched by the normally cowardly girl standing up for someone she believed in. Either way, the young woman would let out a sigh, and then...

Pat pat.

"That's quite enough, Morikubo-san. You did enough. Just don't cry... You have to keep strong," Kyoko said in an unusually soft tone, patting Nono's head with her gloved hand, the girl's podium right next to hers, thus the two of them already standing closely together in the first place.

The vulnerability of this kind of person... In a strange way, she almost envied Nono.

But this was hardly a time for that.

tumblr_mqeut02iJE1st2nhoo10_500.png

"Now, are you done yet? A person with such an open heart should take a pause when making an innocent little girl cry like that," Kirigiri continued after clearing her throat, briefly glancing at Rant again for a brief period of time.

"If so, it's time to finish up that honey, Monokuma," Kyoko followed up, now diverting her attention over to the monochrome bear, who was likely reveling in the mischief that had happened over the course of the trial, "Snack break is over. The jury doesn't have anything more to add, I'll assume."

fa5acf3c39454ebfbdab9e619801e05e.png

Phelps was practically speechless by the whole ordeal meanwhile.

Now he remembered why he was glad this city wasn't under his jurisdiction usually.

@ShiroKiyoshi @Atomyk @Crow @ClassTrial

Last edited:

"Yes, because your strategy to defend the enemy who was likely not even capable of intelligent thought, a person who punched another person's head clean off without even a word, worked so well. And I believe that other than the residents of the camp, whom we unfortunately didn't get to mourn for very long, we bus-waking people managed to get out without life-threatening wounds. And if you must know, I was attempting to extract information from the then-witness, but I decided to go along with her shenanigans to assuage her grief. Witness she was, but she was also a person too."

Her tone remained as cool as ever, there wasn't any visible sign of Kyoko being riled up. If she was angry or even irritated at all, she did well at hiding it. It was as she believed; irrational emotion led to irrational decisions. And there were plenty of irrational emotions flying around to be avoided.

"I may not be perfect, but until someone else decides to step up, someone whom the others can agree is a better fit, I'm the best we have for now. You're more than free to criticize me all you want, and you can freely choose to follow your own path, but I suggest you at the very least realize the folly of acting on your own accord. If you're not going to respect me, at least respect the other survivors around you, perhaps as you would Genji. It--"

Oh.

kiri007.png

Now, that was something.

The sight of Morikubo, who was usually so meek and fearful, was defending her. But she was pushing herself to be out there. She wasn't used to these kinds of situations, Kyoko could assume, that involved these kinds of heated talks. It certainly must be scary for her.

Even she didn't know what had compelled her to act. Perhaps it was something that she found relatable about the little girl, perhaps she reminded Kyoko of something from her past, or perhaps she was just plain touched by the normally cowardly girl standing up for someone she believed in. Either way, the young woman would let out a sigh, and then...

Pat pat.

"That's quite enough, Morikubo-san. You did enough. Just don't cry... You have to keep strong," Kyoko said in an unusually soft tone, patting Nono's head with her gloved hand, the girl's podium right next to hers, thus the two of them already standing closely together in the first place.

The vulnerability of this kind of person... In a strange way, she almost envied Nono.

"Now, are you done yet? A person with such an open heart should take a pause when making an innocent little girl cry like that," Kirigiri continued after clearing her throat, briefly glancing at Rant again for a brief period of time.

"If so, it's time to finish up that honey, Monokuma," Kyoko followed up, now diverting her attention over to the monochrome bear, who was likely reveling in the mischief that had happened over the course of the trial, "Snack break is over. The jury doesn't have anything more to add, I'll assume."

Now he remembered why he was glad this city wasn't under his jurisdiction usually.

"Again. You have done nothing. So, how are you the best we have?"

"There is no need to bother her. If she wants to hit me, punch, and scream let her do it. Don't tell anyone else to be strong. Keep that advice to yourself. Sometimes a tantrum is necessary to hear their feelings. If you want to be a block of ice do it alone."

"I did. I responded and left her to her own thoughts. She needs someone to talk to more than anything not to be silenced."

"You want to lead? Earn it. People have broken their bones. You sittin' real pretty in the backline there. So take your logic, your reasoning, and your threats and go somewhere else. You're still without heart and relying on your damn intellect." Rant couldn't believe how she thought reasoning would work. He's acted off impulse so far why would a stranger change his mind? At his podium he hopped up onto the podium stage railing and kicked his legs. He then touched his chin where he was punched and flinched.

"Ow." Rant then noticed Genji.

"How do you know? How long have you known her? What has she done that she has gained your respect?" Rant gripped the rail with his hands. Depending on Genji's answer Rant's attitude could change entirely.

@ShiroKiyoshi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @ShiroKiyoshi @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @york @Yun Lee@Chewy Rabbits @Crow @DBZ7 @Verite @Jeremi @The Tactician @ClassTrial

"I have spoken to her. I have looked into her eyes. I have heard the determination in her voice. She will fight for this group, Rant. She just won't do it your way."

dhG1PbW.webp

xY5E9Hh.webp

"It wasn't just Kirigiri-san at the pool... it was Morikubo, her... him... we were there because... it was a request from Max... she promised to give us information if we hung out with her... that's why we did it... but we didn't know those were her last moments... Kirigiri-san wasn't performing the task of a leader, but the task of a team player..."

egu6vNM.webp

"And the battle against the horror movie monster... you... you were hindering the battle. Kirigiri-san may not be the best strategist... which was why it might've been possible that she didn't foresee the possibility of your interference. Morikubo knows that... leaders are important, but teammates... need to cooperate too. You don't understand, you don't fully understand, DO YOU? Morikubo doesn't understand you!!!"

Genji stood at alert and actually went to hug Morikubo. Through the hug, he glared at Rant. "Shh. Kore ijō naitemasen. Sore wa daijōbudeshou."

@Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Verite

Last edited by a moderator:
"No, I can't."

Rant took a breath and folded his arms.

"As for the trial..."

"...there is none to continue. Klim is guilty. And order? What order..."

"Some leader."

dhG1PbW.webp

xY5E9Hh.webp

egu6vNM.webp

Rant looked over to Murobiko and sighed. "You're a bit easier to understand. What you don't get is that she wasn't doing anything. Nothing to earn this level respect from you all. To blindly follow her just because she talks nice."

"Before I interfered I am pretty damn sure she had no plan of action. And at the pool what was she doing? Asking about the case or lounging about."

Rant turned forward. "Cry your heart out. Tears aren't good to keep in, but don't try to twist information. Possibility is not fact. And fact says she did nothing."

Oh.

kiri007.png

Now, that was something.

Pat pat.

"Again. You have done nothing. So, how are you the best we have?"

"There is no need to bother her. If she wants to hit me, punch, and scream let her do it. Don't tell anyone else to be strong. Keep that advice to yourself. Sometimes a tantrum is necessary to hear their feelings. If you want to be a block of ice do it alone."

"I did. I responded and left her to her own thoughts. She needs someone to talk to more than anything not to be silenced."

"I have spoken to her. I have looked into her eyes. I have heard the determination in her voice. She will fight for this group, Rant. She just won't do it your way."

Genji stood at alert and actually went to hug Morikubo. Through the hug, he glared at Rant. "Shh. Kore ijō naitemasen. Sore wa daijōbudeshou."

@Crow @ShiroKiyoshu @Verite
"THAT'S ENOUGH, MOUSE!!!!!"

Honda was sick and tired of seeing children crying, and to have one of their own be the cause of it...unforgivable!!!

"Congratulations, you found a diary! That's the only useful thing you've done in this situation! All you've done is accuse a child of premeditated murder, vote for someone with no proof other than your stubborn conclusions, attack our own group and try to reason with someone who DECAPITATED AN INNOCENT MAN, fell asleep during this trial, and then vote for a man based on gut feeling, then try to take credit when others actually did the work for you!!! Who exactly do you want as a leader if not Kirigiri?! YOU???? HA!!! Don't make me laugh! All you do is cause discord and keep us off course. With you as a leader we never would figure out any of these murders, and the Darkness would consume us all! If anything, you should be more like the Kirigiri you see, and do nothing!!!!"

It was rare for Edmond Honda to get angry at anyone, but Rant's actions had made Morikubo cry. Luckily Genji and Kirigiri were consoling her, which Honda now turned his attention to.

"Crying is good, Morikubo! Let out your emotions, it's okay! You did well in this case, helped us find who did it, I'm proud of you!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH, MOUSE!!!!!"

Honda was sick and tired of seeing children crying, and to have one of their own be the cause of it...unforgivable!!!

"Congratulations, you found a diary! That's the only useful thing you've done in this situation! All you've done is accuse a child of premeditated murder, vote for someone with no proof other than your stubborn conclusions, attack our own group and try to reason with someone who DECAPITATED AN INNOCENT MAN, fell asleep during this trial, and then vote for a man based on gut feeling, then try to take credit when others actually did the work for you!!! Who exactly do you want as a leader if not Kirigiri?! YOU???? HA!!! Don't make me laugh! All you do is cause discord and keep us off course. With you as a leader we never would figure out any of these murders, and the Darkness would consume us all! If anything, you should be more like the Kirigiri you see, and do nothing!!!!"

It was rare for Edmond Honda to get angry at anyone, but Rant's actions had made Morikubo cry. Luckily Genji and Kirigiri were consoling her, which Honda now turned his attention to.

"Crying is good, Morikubo! Let out your emotions, it's okay! You did well in this case, helped us find who did it, I'm proud of you!"
"So, that's it? Never asked to be leader. Wouldn't want to."

Rant rolled his eyes at this point.

A bunch of sheep.

Rant then hopped off his podium and sat on the floor going to sleep.

GCrFl7e.webp

"And?"

Zinnia 'corrected' herself, leaving Nono to nod.

BeQRDOI.webp

"Is that so... Is that so... it's nice to have something to protect... Morikubo kind of wishes she had the traits to protect..."

HkwgBHm.webp

"..."​

"And, nothing!" Zinnia replied with a laugh."But if you can't protect someone, maybe you'll find someone who cares enough about you to protect you themselves." She said nothing else to the girl when she spoke with someone else and bursted into tears. Comforting someone else wasn't really in Zinnia's skillset.
A brow knowingly raised as Zinnia cut herself off. Jack had no need to guess that the identity of the other person she meant to name, though for now, he would be satisfied with his smile becoming a slight smirk as she laughed. Sooner or later, she would be able to confront her feelings so for now, he was content to wait.

"What could you possibly do? It seems I have you caught in your own cloak, leaving you with few options."

Knowing she was probably at a disadvantage, Zinnia began to unroll herself from her cloak. "Oh there are a lot of things I could do that are mean to make you let go, but I'd never do such things to you." Smirking, she leaned close to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek to use as a distraction.

Chu~

After doing so, she roughly yanked on her cloak and pulled it free before skipping back away from him.

"Gotcha!"

;D​

"And, nothing!" Zinnia replied with a laugh."But if you can't protect someone, maybe you'll find someone who cares enough about you to protect you themselves." She said nothing else to the girl when she spoke with someone else and bursted into tears. Comforting someone else wasn't really in Zinnia's skillset.

Knowing she was probably at a disadvantage, Zinnia began to unroll herself from her cloak. "Oh there are a lot of things I could do that are mean to make you let go, but I'd never do such things to you." Smirking, she leaned close to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek to use as a distraction.

Chu~

After doing so, she roughly yanked on her cloak and pulled it free before skipping back away from him.

"Gotcha!"

;D​
"Huh?"

For a moment, a blush lit the cheeks of the samurai momentarily before he brought the show of emotion under control. It was a good if trickster move to distract him with as for a few moments, Zinnia could easily move about without Jack right on her heels. However, once he was back in control of his emotions (by pushing the thought of the kiss out of his mind), he was once again after her, a smirk still on his lips as he attempted to once again grab her collar and hold her back.​

"Huh?"

For a moment, a blush lit the cheeks of the samurai momentarily before he brought the show of emotion under control. It was a good if trickster move to distract him with as for a few moments, Zinnia could easily move about without Jack right on her heels. However, once he was back in control of his emotions (by pushing the thought of the kiss out of his mind), he was once again after her, a smirk still on his lips as he attempted to once again grab her collar and hold her back.​

Although she shook off Jack for a few moments, once he recovered from her distraction the samurai was right back on her heels again. "I see that smirk on your face! You're just messing with me now!" she exclaimed, sticking her tongue out at him. "Maybe I'll kiss you again if you don't leave me alone!" she joked, actually moving to hide behind Stiles and his plant.

Although she shook off Jack for a few moments, once he recovered from her distraction the samurai was right back on her heels again. "I see that smirk on your face! You're just messing with me now!" she exclaimed, sticking her tongue out at him. "Maybe I'll kiss you again if you don't leave me alone!" she joked, actually moving to hide behind Stiles and his plant.

"Is that intended to deter me, Zinnia?" His brow once again rose though now almost in a goading manner as he countered her response. He waited a moment for Stiles to move aside, knowing that the boy wished to protect his plant from his friend. Once he did so, the samurai would make his move as Zinnia undoubtedly would sputter a moment due to his response.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Is that intended to deter me, Zinnia?" His brow once again rose though now almost in a goading manner as he countered her response. He waited a moment for Stiles to move aside, knowing that the boy wished to protect his plant from his friend. Once he did so, the samurai would make his move as Zinnia undoubtedly would sputter a moment due to his response.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Zinnia did indeed sputter due to his response. She actually fell on her butt, scooting away from him as he came after her. "Dang, I guess the same trick won't work twice, huh? Well, either that or you actually want to be kissed again." She paused, continuing to scoot back from him. "I won't touch the plant, just stop chasing me," she added, actually attempting to trip him with her foot as he got closer.​

Status
Not open for further replies.