• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stiles only had one thing that could stop her and he held it in his other hand. He remembered that Monomi had told him not to be violent in the rules... but he would not be letting the girl eat this poor innocent plant. " Well, trust me you won't let my solution to get you to stop," he said to her, looking at her with a dark smile. He prepared his bat.

tumblr_n3x9pcKryM1tomtjgo1_500.gif

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"That's for me to decide, tree hugger."

Zinnia crouched and got into her "come at me bro" stance before beckoning Stiles to swing the bat.​

HWcu5Jy.gif

She ducked down and attempted to snatch another leaf from the plant, ready to jump back if Stiles took a swing at her.

@LuckycoolHawk9
"Zinnia, stop eating the plant."

Jack stepped in before things went too far, knowing the trouble was already becoming too much with Rant issuing a challenge to Genji and promptly getting whipped by the cybernetic warrior. As he stepped between Zinnia and Stiles, the samurai shot the boy a glare, "I suggest you put that bat away, boy. I have Zinnia under control, and if you seek to hurt her, I will show you how one truly uses that toy as a weapon."

@LuckycoolHawk9

Stiles didn't want to be called a tree- he paused and looked at what he was doing in the moment and stopped, looking down at the bat, now.

B3ao2vza.jpg

Stiles jumped back instead and decided that the plant wasn't worth the fight with the bat... he wasn't the nogitsune, this girl was no danger to him. He however wasn't about to let it get eaten though and simply decided to move far away from her.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Zinnia, stop eating the plant."

Jack stepped in before things went too far, knowing the trouble was already becoming too much with Rant issuing a challenge to Genji and promptly getting whipped by the cybernetic warrior. As he stepped between Zinnia and Stiles, the samurai shot the boy a glare, "I suggest you put that bat away, boy. I have Zinnia under control, and if you seek to hurt her, I will show you how one truly uses that toy as a weapon."

@LuckycoolHawk9

She giggled.

So cute how Jack thought she'd listen to him. :')

VdYw6ur.png

"Oh, relax, Jack! He's moving awa-- Wait, he's moving away!? GET BACK HERE!"

Zinnia darted off like a wild leopard after Stiles, attempting to tackle him.

"That plant's leaves are good for my teeth! I'm not letting you take it away so easily!"

@LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician

CLANG!

Genji lied on his back, unflinching at the stomp. Probably hurt Rant way more than it hurt him. The cyborg promptly punched Rant in the chin as he sat up, sending the rodent sprawling. Sarcasm crept into his voice. "Jōtō da!" Very nice!

@ShiroKiyoshi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @ShiroKiyoshi @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @york @Yun Lee@Chewy Rabbits @Crow @DBZ7 @Verite @Jeremi @The Tactician @ClassTrial​
[/QUOTE]
Rant's face tightened up from the hit as he stumbled back and put his hands back up. Rant then dropped his fists and smiled. They had officially switched places and he was now closer to Klim. Taking advantage of Genji's turned back to him Rant jumped up and spun around delivering a swift punch to Klim's face. "You're good, but I'm also good at what I do."

I really have to work on my temper. What did I get myself into? He really is untouchable with that armor. Whatever.

"There I feel better." Rant said letting a breath out as he landed and turned to the Genji. "Still mad?"

@ShiroKiyoshi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @ShiroKiyoshi @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @york @Yun Lee@Chewy Rabbits @Crow @DBZ7 @Verite @Jeremi @The Tactician @ClassTrial

"That plant's leaves are good for my teeth! I'm not letting you take it away so easily!"
Stiles was hoping that she wasn't going to follow him. He wasn't on track, but he dashed away from er.

He somehow dodged the tackle, he didn't understand how he did it either, so don't ask him.

" Well, fancy meeting you, I always assumed that the plant eating girl would be less crazy," he dryly and sarcastically said.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

She giggled.

So cute how Jack thought she'd listen to him. :')

VdYw6ur.png

@LuckycoolHawk9 @The Tactician
Stiles was hoping that she wasn't going to follow him. He wasn't on track, but he dashed away from er.

He somehow dodged the tackle, he didn't understand how he did it either, so don't ask him.

" Well, fancy meeting you, I always assumed that the plant eating girl would be less crazy," he dryly and sarcastically said.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Oh lord, the life of being Zinnia's wrangler was truly a hard one. Without a moment's hesitation, Jack was after the wild woman, his hand reaching out to grab her by the hood of her cloak.

"Do I need to get the child safety leash, Zinnia?"

Rant's face tightened up from the hit as he stumbled back and put his hands back up. Rant then dropped his fists and smiled. They had officially switched places and he was now closer to Klim. Taking advantage of Genji's turned back to him Rant jumped up and spun around delivering a swift punch to Klim's face. "You're good, but I'm also good at what I do."

I really have to work on my temper. What did I get myself into? He really is untouchable with that armor. Whatever.

"There I feel better." Rant said letting a breath out as he landed and turned to the Genji. "Still mad?"

@ShiroKiyoshi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @ShiroKiyoshi @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @york @Yun Lee@Chewy Rabbits @Crow @DBZ7 @Verite @Jeremi @The Tactician @ClassTrial

Rant should not have diverted his attention from Genji. While he was punching the principal, the cyborg stepped up, and... Did nothing. He watched, considering the fact that he would win this fight, then returned to his podium. "You will never learn. Touch anyone again and I will not hold back any longer. Your foolishness has caused enough trouble and pain as it is." He sat down. The cyborg had failed to protect Klim. He would not fail anyone again.

As far as he was concerned, next time, Rant would not leave so cocky.

@ShiroKiyoshi @Class trial​

There it was.

The type of reaction Tharja longed for from another.

That all too familiar chill that ran down one's spine from her touch or words. Subtle, yet adorably noticeable. Like someone knowing that something or someone is watching, but is all too shaken up to dare to turn around.

How long has it been since she got that kind of reaction? Robin used to give plenty but grew used to Tharja's presence only about 2 weeks after their marriage. Morgan was far too dense and Noire would shriek at leaf falling onto her nose. Something like what Kyoko had given the hextress was just what the doctor ordered.

"So you can emote, even if just very subtlety?" The words flowed from the sorceress's mouth like a haze that washed over the back of Kyoko's neck. "That's good. Very good. After all of this, I simply must bring you back home with me...even if it's for just a short visit." Tharja chuckled, going back to bury those grinning lips against the girl's neck.

"You have nothing to fear. Unlike that horribly annoying rat or bear, I have no reason to do you harm."

@Verite @Atomyk
xwVgEau.png

"I appreciate the hospitality, Miss Tharja, but I'm afraid I'll have to decline that offer. I have places that I need to see and return to after all," Kyoko would reply, attempting to keep her cool and mask how the more developed woman was unnerving her. Evidently, it was actually easier to fluster Kyoko when one didn't mean to, so the more Tharja tried, the less results she'dget.

Brushing aside some stray hair, she cleared her throat.

"Besides... It's not the possibility of you harming me that makes me wary, but rather how far you'll go with your... gentle treatment towards me if anything."

Bad touch. Stranger danger.

Witnessing the scuffle between Genji and Rant in front of them, Kyoko would clear her throat once again. Talking made her throat dry rather quickly, so she didn't speak that much when not directly addressed towards. That being said, she'd have to make an exception here.

Stepping away from her podium and towards the center where the two warriors were duking it out, Kyoko would say her piece.

4UnZEUc.gif

"Cut it out. Both of you."

With a demanding tone unlike her usually almost passive voice, Kyoko intended to cut through the fight with her words like a hot knife through butter. Of course, whether it worked depended on their willingness to cooperate, to stop for one second and listen, to remember just where they were.

"Stand down. Now. The two of you are acting ridiculous. We're trying to bring justice for an innocent girl, and you're squabbling with each other. Rant, you're too eager to leap in and take the matters into your own hands, like you think you can be the judge, jury, and executioner by yourself. But that's not how justice works. If you want to prove that you're better than the killer you accuse, then you can start by not acting on your impulses like he would. "

"Genji, while I can admire your willingness to leap into action to protect someone, even if he's someone you accuse of wrongdoing, your aggression, whether you would call it that or not, puts you at risk of forgetting your objective and getting lost in the battle."

"Either way, this is not the time and place to be fighting. I would suggest staying in line, or else. I may lack any sort of power to force you in line, so I'll hold you to the hope that breaking down the group's morale with lack of cooperation and respect is something rather low on your to-do list. It is of vital importance that we're all on the same page here."

"Do I make myself clear?"

And then Klim got punched in the face supposedly.

Even with the fight possibly over, her points still stood. This wasn't the first time an outburst like this happened, and if things remained the way they were, it wouldn't be the last either. This was something that was going to be inevitably addressed, one way or another.

This was supposed to be a team, after all. Not a time bomb.

@ShiroKiyoshi @BarrenThin @DBZ7 @Atomyk @ClassTrial

xwVgEau.png

"I appreciate the hospitality, Miss Tharja, but I'm afraid I'll have to decline that offer. I have places that I need to see and return to after all," Kyoko would reply, attempting to keep her cool and mask how the more developed woman was unnerving her. Evidently, it was actually easier to fluster Kyoko when one didn't mean to, so the more Tharja tried, the less results she'dget.

"Besides... It's not the possibility of you harming me that makes me wary, but rather how far you'll go with your... gentle treatment towards me if anything."

Witnessing the scuffle between Genji and Rant in front of them, Kyoko would clear her throat once again. Talking made her throat dry rather quickly, so she didn't speak that much when not directly addressed towards. That being said, she'd have to make an exception here.

Stepping away from her podium and towards the center where the two warriors were duking it out, Kyoko would say her piece.

4UnZEUc.gif

With a demanding tone unlike her usually almost passive voice, Kyoko intended to cut through the fight with her words like a hot knife through butter. Of course, whether it worked depended on their willingness to cooperate, to stop for one second and listen, to remember just where they were.

"Stand down. Now. The two of you are acting ridiculous. We're trying to bring justice for an innocent girl, and you're squabbling with each other. Rant, you're too eager to leap in and take the matters into your own hands, like you think you can be the judge, jury, and executioner by yourself. But that's not how justice works. If you want to prove that you're better than the killer you accuse, then you can start by not acting on your impulses like he would. "

"Genji, while I can admire your willingness to leap into action to protect someone, even if he's someone you accuse of wrongdoing, your aggression, whether you would call it that or not, puts you at risk of forgetting your objective and getting lost in the battle."

"Either way, this is not the time and place to be fighting. I would suggest staying in line, or else. I may lack any sort of power to force you in line, so I'll hold you to the hope that breaking down the group's morale with lack of cooperation and respect is something rather low on your to-do list. It is of vital importance that we're all on the same page here."

Even with the fight possibly over, her points still stood. This wasn't the first time an outburst like this happened, and if things remained the way they were, it wouldn't be the last either. This was something that was going to be inevitably addressed, one way or another.

"If you would rather I let Rant assault someone next time, Kirigiri-san, I will. I will not disobey your commands." Though he was dead serious, there was an undeniable sass to his voice. Genji would sit back and let Rant hurt someone next time, if need be.

@Verite @ShiroKiyoshi @Class trial​

Rant should not have diverted his attention from Genji. While he was punching the principal, the cyborg stepped up, and... Did nothing. He watched, considering the fact that he would win this fight, then returned to his podium. "You will never learn. Touch anyone again and I will not hold back any longer. Your foolishness has caused enough trouble and pain as it is." He sat down. The cyborg had failed to protect Klim. He would not fail anyone again.

[/QUOTE]

xwVgEau.png

4UnZEUc.gif

Rant had nothing to say to Genji. The man was okay in his books now. He could care less of what anyone thought of him, but then the Kyoko girl spoke up again. Rant glared over to her and stuck his middle finger.

"I thought you were acting kind of bossy. I ignored it because you act more robotic than most, but you really are. You want to be a leader, don't you? That's funny. So far out of all of you the only one to earn my respect is Genji. You want me to co-operate with you? Give me a reason that you're one I can follow. Intellect and cool head are not all it takes."

Rant then turned to Genji and bowed.

"Whether you like me or not, I could care less, but you fight for you and everyone else around you. While you thought I was sparring with you there was a moment I could tell that you were enjoying the fight. That's something I can admire. You have something she doesn't. A heart." Rant then stood straight up and looked to Kyoko before looking to his podium.

lUKVHs1.png

"I don't believe you know what I can have Tharja do with the right coercion. Isn't that right?"

The fact that her facial expression was rather straight made it hard to tell how much she was joking, if at all.

@BarrenThin @ShiroKiyoshi @DBZ7

"You want my respect then get your hands dirty for those around you. Win or lose I will follow someone like that. Not an observer." Rant said as he walked over to his podium.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Oh lord, the life of being Zinnia's wrangler was truly a hard one. Without a moment's hesitation, Jack was after the wild woman, his hand reaching out to grab her by the hood of her cloak.

"Do I need to get the child safety leash, Zinnia?"

a8PzzPN.png

"Well, don't judge a book by her cover," Zinnia said, winking at Stiles. "Just like how I never assumed you would be a tree hugging hippie," she teased in reply.

In reply to Jack, Zinnia shot a smirk over her shoulder. "Try and catch me if you can, samurai." Her words came out like those of a naughty child trying to defy her father.

She continued to go after Stiles, circling him like a cat. "Why even protect that plant? What's it ever done for you, huh?"

@The Tactician @LuckycoolHawk9

lUKVHs1.png

"I don't believe you know what I can have Tharja do with the right coercion. Isn't that right?"

The fact that her facial expression was rather straight made it hard to tell how much she was joking, if at all.

@BarrenThin @ShiroKiyoshi @DBZ7

Genji paused for a second, then chuckled. "Alright. I will let your pet..."

Rant had nothing to say to Genji. The man was okay in his books now. He could care less of what anyone thought of him, but then the Kyoko girl spoke up again. Rant glared over to her and stuck his middle finger.

"I thought you were acting kind of bossy. I ignored it because you act more robotic than most, but you really are. You want to be a leader, don't you? That's funny. So far out of all of you the only one to earn my respect is Genji. You want me to co-operate with you? Give me a reason that you're one I can follow. Intellect and cool head are not all it takes."

"Whether you like me or not, I could care less, but you fight for you and everyone else around you. While you thought I was sparring with you there was a moment I could tell that you were enjoying the fight. That's something I can admire. You have something she doesn't. A heart." Rant then stood straight up and looked to Kyoko before looking to his podium.

"You want my respect then get your hands dirty for those around you. Win or lose I will follow someone like that. Not an observer." Rant said as he walked over to his podium.

Genji paused. Though Rant wasn't the best example, he'd see if Kyoko took his advice. He would let her defend herself. "Arigato yo. It was a good fight, I will give you that. As for what you just said, though... Ah." He looked at Kyoko expectantly.

"Well, don't judge a book by her cover," Zinnia said, winking at Stiles. "Just like how I never assumed you would be a tree hugging hippie," she teased in reply.

In reply to Jack, Zinnia shot a smirk over her shoulder. "Try and catch me if you can, samurai." Her words came out like those of a naughty child trying to defy her father.

She continued to go after Stiles, circling him like a cat. "Why even protect that plant? What's it ever done for you, huh?"
Stiles wasn't comfortable with the strange woman, but he wasn't about to answer her. He decided to give the honest answer when she gave him the next question, since she was trying to do.

" Well, I sacrificed myself once for my father and it was a tree that brought me back to life from death... also, ruined my life, actually, " Stiles paused at this realization.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

O5k9kkH.gif

"You're absolutely right. It's entirely your choice to follow me or not. I can't force you to do anything. But if you want a reason, here's one; because evidently, you are inept to make rational decisions on your own," Kyoko said matter-of-factly, brushing aside some of her lavender hair, "You're impulsive, petulant, and generally all-around cantankerous. In other words, you have no concept of cooperation, nor do you have any concept of restraint. In other words, your entire problem is that you are incapable of being a team player, and while you might think that approach might work to preserve your cool, lone wolf, ever so edgy image that you try to preserve in order to mask a glaringly obvious insecurity when it comes to authority, all it does is impede on the progress we require to achieve an understanding between each other."

"Contrary to what you think, I think my intellect and cool head have brought me further in life than your perpetual guns-blazing attitude ever will. Your repeated attempts to force out a demonstration of masculinity and character only go to show that you are, at your core, weak. You are weak at assessing the situation, evaluating the proper course of action, maintaining morale and a spirit of cooperation, among many things. In that regard, if you don't wise up, I dare say that you're comparable to a mindless brute who thinks he can punch his way out of every problem. But like an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object, or rather, the group that you often come into conflict with, one will have to give out. You may think your pride is a treasure to protect, but you're trying too hard. Not at one thing either."

Displaying her gloved hands, Kyoko continued without missing a beat.

"My hands are dirtied plenty as it is. Just in a different way than you think, or possibly even can think, I should dare to say. So consider this the next time you decide to lash out at anyone."

"It may be easier in your head to leap into action and pull the trigger, but what's easy is seldom the best thing to do. So I challenge you to challenge yourself. Rather than pick the easy choice of lashing out, pick the hard choice and dare to look for another alternative."

Game.

Set.

Match.

@ShiroKiyoshi

With a teasing pout, Tharja felt the young woman within her grasp raise her defenses once more. A challenge, hm? That suited the hextress just fine.

"I see. Well, I suppose I can live with that response for now. Just know that I can be quite persistent." In both convincing Kyoko to accept her invitation as well as getting through that stoic shell of hers.

At the sound of Kyoko's authoritative and commanding voice towards the sniveling rat and prude metal man, Tharja felt her lower lip come in between her teeth with a smile. How cute she was taking on the role of leader so naturally...when just a moment ago she exhibited such a reaction! Truly, she was going to be a nut worth cracking.

When the light-purple haired woman began to use the sorceress as a threat, Tharja giggled darkly. "None of them are worth toying around with like you are. But using their bodies as hex dummies can always be-"

Then the filthy mouse had to squeak out. Trying to show off his pride and manhood as if that would make him seem anymore of a bigger man? Or disease ridden rodent?

But worst of all: to speak to Kyoko that way without the hextress's consent? Not about to let that comment go unpunished, the woman drew out a knife that she had been keeping...in a secure place. "I believe rat tail can make for a key ingredient for spells and whatnot. So why not come closer and actually have a use for once in your life?"

@Verite @Atomyk @BarrenThin @ShiroKiyoshi

O5k9kkH.gif

"You're absolutely right. It's entirely your choice to follow me or not. I can't force you to do anything. But if you want a reason, here's one; because evidently, you are inept to make rational decisions on your own," Kyoko said matter-of-factly, brushing aside some of her lavender hair, "You're impulsive, petulant, and generally all-around cantankerous. In other words, you have no concept of cooperation, nor do you have any concept of restraint. In other words, your entire problem is that you are incapable of being a team player, and while you might think that approach might work to preserve your cool, lone wolf, ever so edgy image that you try to preserve in order to mask a glaringly obvious insecurity when it comes to authority, all it does is impede on the progress we require to achieve an understanding between each other."

"Contrary to what you think, I think my intellect and cool head have brought me further in life than your perpetual guns-blazing attitude ever will. Your repeated attempts to force out a demonstration of masculinity and character only go to show that you are, at your core, weak. You are weak at assessing the situation, evaluating the proper course of action, maintaining morale and a spirit of cooperation, among many things. In that regard, if you don't wise up, I dare say that you're comparable to a mindless brute who thinks he can punch his way out of every problem. But like an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object, or rather, the group that you often come into conflict with, one will have to give out. You may think your pride is a treasure to protect, but you're trying too hard. Not at one thing either."

"My hands are dirtied plenty as it is. Just in a different way than you think, or possibly even can think, I should dare to say. So consider this the next time you decide to lash out at anyone."

"It may be easier in your head to leap into action and pull the trigger, but what's easy is seldom the best thing to do. So I challenge you to challenge yourself. Rather than pick the easy choice of lashing out, pick the hard choice and dare to look for another alternative."

Game.

Set.

Match.

@ShiroKiyoshi

She stood up for herself. She stood up for the group. She shot Rant full of holes. Genji couldn't wipe the smirk off his face, not that anyone could see it to notice. He then added, "If you still have doubts about Kirigiri-san, know this... I trust her. She will do what is best for this group when it comes down to it. You'll see."

@ShiroKiyoshi @Verite

Stiles wasn't comfortable with the strange woman, but he wasn't about to answer her. He decided to give the honest answer when she gave him the next question, since she was trying to do.

" Well, I sacrificed myself once for my father and it was a tree that brought me back to life from death... also, ruined my life, actually, " Stiles paused at this realization.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

k6gnyCb.png

Zinnia couldn't help but allow a loud laugh to escape her lips. "That look on your face! You don't even look too sure of what you're doing. If a tree ruined your life, it's kinda silly you'd want to protect one. Haha, how cute~" She continued to circle him playfully with her eyes on the tree.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Zinnia couldn't help but allow a loud laugh to escape her lips. "That look on your face! You don't even look too sure of what you're doing. If a tree ruined your life, it's kinda silly you'd want to protect one. Haha, how cute~" She continued to circle him playfully with her eyes on the tree.
Stiles didn't like her laughing at him. " It's not that damn simple, it's messy and complicated and ugh, hard to explain. I hate it, I love it, I'm protective, I'm broken.... i'm human," Stiles said, the last bit more bitter than the rest. Unlike most probably even here, he was human and had nothing to protect him, nothing to fix him. If he died, he was dead.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @God I should be sleeping.

ycybCyY.webp

"Can Morikubo... come out now?"

A head peered out from the unmanned podium.

HkwgBHm.webp

"For a second... Morikubo thought that something bad happened. Looks like... there's nothing to worry about now... Kirigiri-san is right... we need to focus on the case..."
k6gnyCb.png

@LuckycoolHawk9
Stiles didn't like her laughing at him. " It's not that damn simple, it's messy and complicated and ugh, hard to explain. I hate it, I love it, I'm protective, I'm broken.... i'm human," Stiles said, the last bit more bitter than the rest. Unlike most probably even here, he was human and had nothing to protect him, nothing to fix him. If he died, he was dead.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @God I should be sleeping.

BeQRDOI.webp

"Do you feel the same way about dragons, Ms Zinnia?" Nono asked Zinnia. "I feel that way about a lot of things too..."

@ShiroKiyoshi @BarrenThin @Verite @DBZ7 @Atomyk @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @CLASSTRIAL​

O5k9kkH.gif

Game.

Set.

Match.

@ShiroKiyoshi
"You want to lead? Earn it. People have broken their bones. You sittin' real pretty in the backline there. So take your logic, your reasoning, and your threats and go somewhere else. You're still without heart and relying on your damn intellect." Rant couldn't believe how she thought reasoning would work. He's acted off impulse so far why would a stranger change his mind? At his podium he hopped up onto the podium stage railing and kicked his legs. He then touched his chin where he was punched and flinched.

"Ow." Rant then noticed Genji.

She stood up for herself. She stood up for the group. She shot Rant full of holes. Genji couldn't wipe the smirk off his face, not that anyone could see it to notice. He then added, "If you still have doubts about Kirigiri-san, know this... I trust her. She will do what is best for this group when it comes down to it. You'll see."

@ShiroKiyoshi @Verite
"How do you know? How long have you known her? What has she done that she has gained your respect?" Rant gripped the rail with his hands. Depending on Genji's answer Rant's attitude could change entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back