Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from here.

Chapter One DEAD END
"Marked for Death"

g2j0kGi.png

"Hey, come on now...!" Monokuma stood from the diving board, flashing his claws. "If you don't stop acting violent, I might have to eat you all up! The slightest provocation and you're at each other's throats yet again! And doing so with guests under our roof! For shame!" Monokuma cleared his throat, retracting his claws and clasping his paws together above his head. The bear took a dive off the board, flipping through the air to land gracefully on the ground below. "Ta-dah!! Hopefully that display will distract you junk food addled youths long enough to listen to me! And don't tell me again you're not youths, because I see a lot of childish behavior from where I'm standing!"

The bear's mood shifted as he turned and gave Darv a sweet smile. "Oh, you silly thing. Why in the world would I expel the rat? He's doing such a good job getting you so worked up! You want to kill him for, what, hurting your feelings? Awwww... are you okay? Can Monokuma make it all better? I wonder..." Behind the diving board rose the familiar electronic screen. "Now that you've all chosen a target, let's see if it's the right one!"

The display changed to a moving image of a slot machine, the suspects' faces on the reels.

V1G6kwy.gif

Klim was reeling, leaning back against his podium after having been sucker punched by Rant. He watched the slots above with wide eyes, wondering just how life had become so topsy-turvy. Any reputation Klim had managed to uphold throughout his life was about to take a startling nosedive, minutes before what was apparently to be the loss of his very life. As fast as the reels moved, Klim's life flashed before his eyes.

The slot machine eventually stopped, landing on Sigma Klim's face three times in a row. The text below flashed...

GUILTY

"Maybe congratulations are in order! Although, if I gave you all the offer of exterminating Rant over killing off this chump, some of you I bet would be interested."

"Y-Yes!"

Klim was gripping his podium so hard, his knuckles were going white. "Don't do this. Don't do this to me! This isn't right! You can't just kill me...! You're not judge, jury, and executioner... You're barely even a sheriff! You can say I did this, but you still have yet to provide physical proof!"

Bullet spat in Klim's direction. "Scum!" She would have jumped him by now if not for Jude holding her back.

Monokuma looked innocent as he stared back at the doomed principal. "What was that? Do you think anything you say matters now? Did you think I was... being serious? Upupu..." Monokuma started to laugh. He slapped his belly. "No matter how much they want to give into their blood lust and kill the rat, they voted for you, after all! That's how this works! If you want evidence, I got it!"

Monokuma casually tossed a camera that landed on the ground in front of him. It was busted, presumably having fallen from the roof. Not only was there a camera, but a photo too, seemingly taken moments before Max's fall.

6XBoWNo.png

Victoria gasped. "Are you saying...?"

Sn1uqaN.png

"There's your proof! You don't have a say any longer! Prepare to be gobbled up!"

"You..." Victoria shook her head, staring at the photo. "You kept this from us? You had proof of the killer all along? We didn't have to do any of this?" Monokuma ignored the girl.

Z2VMkPd.jpg

"Ugh..." Diana looked disgusted as she avoided everyone's gaze. "He had access to the whole school and all its secrets. He left after helping us with the body, putting him in an easy position to burn the journal. Fuck..."

hbQ5guX.png

Klim stumbled backward from the podiums as a mechanical hand rose up from the center. "No!" he cried, body shaking. "You don't get it... Maxine was going to slander the face of our school! Blackwell Academy has a reputation to uphold... I am Blackwell! We go down together, so I could not simply afford--"

"Wait!" Jude yelled toward the man. "Tell us, what was Max going to say? What was she going to tell us?!"

Klim froze, watching as the hand moved closer to grab him. His gaze shifted to Jude for just a moment. His expression told Jude all he needed to know: The principal was ready to bury his secrets with him.

The hand took hold of the principal, dragging him down into the depths below.

"And she liked to be called Max," Bullet said, talking to the principal who could no longer here her. "Never Maxine."

The monitor above turned on to display Klim dropping into an empty room, left confused and dazed. As the man stood to his feet, metal clamps came up from the ground to secure his feet in place. Tiny mechanical limbs reached out and grabbed at the man's arms, pulling them so he was standing in a T-pose.

7S6LsqW.png

That was when it really began. Shocks were administered to the man, causing his whole body to spasm. If he hadn't been held in place, Klim would have fallen to the floor, writhing in agony. The shocks weren't enough to kill him, however, for the execution was far from over.

Sharp blades then descended from the ceiling, cutting down quickly to slice through Klim's arms. The man screamed and blood poured. The clamps released him and the man fell forward-- right into an open box. The door on the box closed behind him. It was then lifted upward into a standing position, where only Klim's face could be seen behind a glass panel.

The man screamed more and more. Soon, flames could be seen licking up at the man's face. He was being burned alive.

The display shut off, mercifully shielding the group from the rest. Those new to this could only stare in horrified awe. Even Meira looked up at the blank screen with pain and sadness.

"Dude..." Bullet whispered, falling out of Jude's grip and stumbling forward. She slammed into a podium, where she had to hold herself up. "You just fucking murdered our principal."

roLnfd6.png

"Oh?" Monokuma seemed pleased as ever. "I thought this is what you would have wanted? Would it have been better if it was the rat? At what point does violence become not okay? Everyone uses violence every day to get what they want! Don't think the rest of you are any better! Our poor principal had to get punched on his way out too... talk about adding insult to injury!"

a1dbJSW.png

"Oh, god..." Victoria moaned, burying her face into her hands. "No... this is so wrong. This is disgusting. I don't care what he did to Max, he didn't deserve that."

"Oh, boo hoo! A killer is a killer! Well, I know some of you are guilty of that in the past, but I can look past that now that you've become my students. For getting this one right, I have a present for you... one more clue I decided to keep for myself!"

Monokuma produced a note ripped from Max's journal and tossed it off to the group. It read: Wow, okay... I found Jefferson's password. I can't forget it, just in case. TPFTHLK

cRdPmdt.png

"With this... we can access the computer in Jefferson's office." Jude took hold of the note and nodded at the words.

5G3JRyV.jpg

"H-Hold on... what is the school going to do with a dead principal?" Meira asked, sounding shook up for once. "I mean, I'd volunteer, but it seems a little... cursed."

"I'm glad you asked!" Monokuma exclaimed. "With the power vested in me as town sheriff, I shall grant one of my students their new role! Dadada-daaa!" A spotlight fell on the one and only, Old Man McGucket.

K2GvVOb.png

"Weee-hehehe! The power! The powerrrr!!"

The old man lifted his trusty skewers in triumph.

Meira could only shrug. "Eh. Works for me."

Jude led the group to Jefferson's office to check out his computer using the password provided by Max. It was found that a large amount of the files on the computer had been deleted, though a few remained. The files were pictures and information about girls across Blackwell Academy, including the five missing girls. While it was still unclear why Jefferson had these files, he was at the very least keeping tabs on the girls, indicating a clear connection between them.

It seemed that to find out who killed Mark Jefferson, some investigating into the missing girls would be required as well.

Monokuma then informed the group that their investigation of the school was over and that they would continue tomorrow. "But we won't be driving all the way back up to the camp!" he declared. "No, we're heading to a motel!"

As the group was forced to climb into the bus, Corrin was momentarily stopped by Bullet. She seemed not entirely happy with how everything had turned out, but she managed a tough smile for Corrin. "Hey. Just wanted to thank you for... uh, you know, agreeing to help find Rachel and all. I'm gonna keep looking too, and uh... Good luck."

AxpMODf.gif

Bullet gave one last look back before she was gone for good.

As night descended on Bright Falls, the school bus was on its way to an isolated corner of town. Snuggled on a hill was The Majestic Hotel, where Monokuma planned to have the group stay the night.

jeLUzrP.jpg

"Remember, students, maximum four to a room... and no frick-fracking!"

Continued here.

CAST LIST
@C.T. as Arya Stark "Ultimate Killer" [Game of Thrones]
@Yang Lee as Bolin "Ultimate Earthbender" [The Legend Of Korra]
@Kaykay as Chikage Kushinada "Ultimate Jujutsuka" [History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi]
@Chewy Rabbits as Catbug "Ultimate Cutie" [Bravest Warriors]
@Minerva as Corrin "Ultimate Protector" [Fire Emblem]
@DapperDogman as Darv "Ultimate Saltborn" [Salt & Sanctuary]
@Yun Lee as Edmond Honda "Ultimate Sumo Wrestler" [Street Fighter]
@BarrenThin as Genji Shimada "Ultimate Forgiveness" [Overwatch]
@Krieg as Isaac "Felix" Gates "Ultimate Bounty Hunter" [Red VS Blue]
@The Tactician as Jack "Ultimate Samurai" [Samurai Jack]
@york as Jack Frost "Ultimate Funhouse" [Rise of the Guardians]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri "Ultimate ???" [Danganronpa]
@Gummi Bunnies as "Lapis Lazuli" "Ultimate Crystal" [Original Character]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as M. "Stiles" Stilinski "Ultimate Sarcasm" [Teen Wolf]
@Crow as Morikubo Nono "Ultimate Wallflower" [THE iDOLM@STER]
@Archwar as Noble Six "Ultimate Lone Wolf" [Original Character/Halo]
@Jeremi as Poison "Ultimate Manager" [Street Fighter]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse "Ultimate Rat Mouse" [Original Character]
@Josh M as Scarlet Witch "Ultimate Witch" [Marvel Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Seamus "Sledge" Cowden "Ultimate Breaching Charge" [Rainbow Six: Siege]
@Hospes as Tarlotte "Ultimate Tantrum" [Kyoshiro to Town no Sora]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta "Ultimate Teacher" [Overwatch]
@The Spartan Potato as Terezi Pyrope "Ultimate Justice" [Homestuck]
@DBZ7 as Tharja "Ultimate Hextress" [Fire Emblem]
@Nater Taters as Tomoko Kuroki "Ultimate Loser" [WataMote]
@Atomyk as Victoria Maribeth Chase "Ultimate Bitch" [Life is Strange]
@Takumi as Yurick "Ultimate Arcanist" [The Last Story]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Zinnia "Ultimate Lorekeeper" [Pokemon]​

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Chapter One DEAD END
"Marked for Death"

g2j0kGi.png

"Hey, come on now...!" Monokuma stood from the diving board, flashing his claws. "If you don't stop acting violent, I might have to eat you all up! The slightest provocation and you're at each other's throats yet again! And doing so with guests under our roof! For shame!" Monokuma cleared his throat, retracting his claws and clasping his paws together above his head. The bear took a dive off the board, flipping through the air to land gracefully on the ground below. "Ta-dah!! Hopefully that display will distract you junk food addled youths long enough to listen to me! And don't tell me again you're not youths, because I see a lot of childish behavior from where I'm standing!"

The bear's mood shifted as he turned and gave Darv a sweet smile. "Oh, you silly thing. Why in the world would I expel the rat? He's doing such a good job getting you so worked up! You want to kill him for, what, hurting your feelings? Awwww... are you okay? Can Monokuma make it all better? I wonder..." Behind the diving board rose the familiar electronic screen. "Now that you've all chosen a target, let's see if it's the right one!"

The display changed to a moving image of a slot machine, the suspects' faces on the reels.

V1G6kwy.gif

Klim was reeling, leaning back against his podium after having been sucker punched by Rant. He watched the slots above with wide eyes, wondering just how life had become so topsy-turvy. Any reputation Klim had managed to uphold throughout his life was about to take a startling nosedive, minutes before what was apparently to be the loss of his very life. As fast as the reels moved, Klim's life flashed before his eyes.

The slot machine eventually stopped, landing on Sigma Klim's face three times in a row. The text below flashed...

GUILTY

"Maybe congratulations are in order! Although, if I gave you all the offer of exterminating Rant over killing off this chump, some of you I bet would be interested."

"Y-Yes!"

Klim was gripping his podium so hard, his knuckles were going white. "Don't do this. Don't do this to me! This isn't right! You can't just kill me...! You're not judge, jury, and executioner... You're barely even a sheriff! You can say I did this, but you still have yet to provide physical proof!"

Bullet spat in Klim's direction. "Scum!" She would have jumped him by now if not for Jude holding her back.

Monokuma looked innocent as he stared back at the doomed principal. "What was that? Do you think anything you say matters now? Did you think I was... being serious? Upupu..." Monokuma started to laugh. He slapped his belly. "No matter how much they want to give into their blood lust and kill the rat, they voted for you, after all! That's how this works! If you want evidence, I got it!"

Monokuma casually tossed a camera that landed on the ground in front of him. It was busted, presumably having fallen from the roof. Not only was there a camera, but a photo too, seemingly taken moments before Max's fall.

6XBoWNo.png

Sn1uqaN.png

"There's your proof! You don't have a say any longer! Prepare to be gobbled up!"

"You..." Victoria shook her head, staring at the photo. "You kept this from us? You had proof of the killer all along? We didn't have to do any of this?" Monokuma ignored the girl.

Z2VMkPd.jpg

"Ugh..." Diana looked disgusted as she avoided everyone's gaze. "He had access to the whole school and all its secrets. He left after helping us with the body, putting him in an easy position to burn the journal. Fuck..."

hbQ5guX.png

Klim stumbled backward from the podiums as a mechanical hand rose up from the center. "No!" he cried, body shaking. "You don't get it... Maxine was going to slander the face of our school! Blackwell Academy has a reputation to uphold... I am Blackwell! We go down together, so I could not simply afford--"

"Wait!" Jude yelled toward the man. "Tell us, what was Max going to say? What was she going to tell us?!"

Klim froze, watching as the hand moved closer to grab him. His gaze shifted to Jude for just a moment. His expression told Jude all he needed to know: The principal was ready to bury his secrets with him.

"And she liked to be called Max," Bullet said, talking to the principal who could no longer here her. "Never Maxine."

The monitor above turned on to display Klim dropping into an empty room, left confused and dazed. As the man stood to his feet, metal clamps came up from the ground to secure his feet in place. Tiny mechanical limbs reached out and grabbed at the man's arms, pulling them so he was standing in a T-pose.

7S6LsqW.png

That was when it really began. Shocks were administered to the man, causing his whole body to spasm. If he hadn't been held in place, Klim would have fallen to the floor, writhing in agony. The shocks weren't enough to kill him, however, for the execution was far from over.

Sharp blades then descended from the ceiling, cutting down quickly to slice through Klim's arms. The man screamed and blood poured. The clamps released him and the man fell forward-- right into an open box. The door on the box closed behind him. It was then lifted upward into a standing position, where only Klim's face could be seen behind a glass panel.

The man screamed more and more. Soon, flames could be seen licking up at the man's face. He was being burned alive.

The display shut off, mercifully shielding the group from the rest. Those new to this could only stare in horrified awe. Even Meira looked up at the blank screen with pain and sadness.

"Dude..." Bullet whispered, falling out of Jude's grip and stumbling forward. She slammed into a podium, where she had to hold herself up. "You just fucking murdered our principal."

roLnfd6.png

"Oh?" Monokuma seemed pleased as ever. "I thought this is what you would have wanted? Would it have been better if it was the rat? At what point does violence become not okay? Everyone uses violence every day to get what they want! Don't think the rest of you are any better! Our poor principal had to get punched on his way out too... talk about adding insult to injury!"

a1dbJSW.png

"Oh, god..." Victoria moaned, burying her face into her hands. "No... this is so wrong. This is disgusting. I don't care what he did to Max, he didn't deserve that."

"Oh, boo hoo! A killer is a killer! Well, I know some of you are guilty of that in the past, but I can look past that now that you've become my students. For getting this one right, I have a present for you... one more clue I decided to keep for myself!"

Monokuma produced a note ripped from Max's journal and tossed it off to the group. It read: Wow, okay... I found Jefferson's password. I can't forget it, just in case. TPFTHLK

egu6vNM.webp

"Morikubo... can't look..."

Nono sobs as she closes her eyes and hides under the podium while the events unfold. The sounds were not pleasant... not pleasant at all...

Thankfully it was over pretty short.

cRdPmdt.png

"With this... we can access the computer in Jefferson's office." Jude took hold of the note and nodded at the words.

BeQRDOI.webp

"Morikubo still has to wonder how this character knows what a computer is..." Nono utters. "That's to ponder about later..."

Nono said her goodbyes to the students of the school and the deathbed of Maxine Caulfield.

As night descended on Bright Falls, the school bus was on its way to an isolated corner of town. Snuggled on a hill was The Majestic Hotel, where Monokuma planned to have the group stay the night.

jeLUzrP.jpg

kPXajcx.webp

"We're finally here... Morikubo... can't... move another muscle... after this hectic day..."

Nono was stammering so badly, her steps felt heavy enough to cause quakes for someone her weight.

c6eDvmU.webp

"Morikubo... needs the rest..."

Nono slammed her entire body onto her bed.

@Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Jeremi @Atomyk @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @etcetcetc​

Continued from here.

Chapter One DEAD END
"Marked for Death"

g2j0kGi.png

V1G6kwy.gif

GUILTY

"Y-Yes!"

6XBoWNo.png

Sn1uqaN.png

Z2VMkPd.jpg

hbQ5guX.png

7S6LsqW.png

roLnfd6.png

a1dbJSW.png

cRdPmdt.png

5G3JRyV.jpg

"H-Hold on... what is the school going to do with a dead principal?" Meira asked, sounding shook up for once. "I mean, I'd volunteer, but it seems a little... cursed."

"I'm glad you asked!" Monokuma exclaimed. "With the power vested in me as town sheriff, I shall grant one of my students their new role! Dadada-daaa!" A spotlight fell on the one and only, Old Man McGucket.

K2GvVOb.png

Jude led the group to Jefferson's office to check out his computer using the password provided by Max. It was found that a large amount of the files on the computer had been deleted, though a few remained. The files were pictures and information about girls across Blackwell Academy, including the five missing girls. While it was still unclear why Jefferson had these files, he was at the very least keeping tabs on the girls, indicating a clear connection between them.

It seemed that to find out who killed Mark Jefferson, some investigating into the missing girls would be required as well.

Monokuma then informed the group that their investigation of the school was over and that they would continue tomorrow. "But we won't be driving all the way back up to the camp!" he declared. "No, we're heading to a motel!"

As the group was forced to climb into the bus, Corrin was momentarily stopped by Bullet. She seemed not entirely happy with how everything had turned out, but she managed a tough smile for Corrin. "Hey. Just wanted to thank you for... uh, you know, agreeing to help find Rachel and all. I'm gonna keep looking too, and uh... Good luck."

AxpMODf.gif

jeLUzrP.jpg

CAST LIST
@Kaykay as Chikage Kushinada "Ultimate Jujutsuka" [History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi]
@Crimson Spartan as Seamus "Sledge" Cowden "Ultimate Breaching Charge" [Rainbow Six: Siege]

egu6vNM.webp

"Morikubo... can't look..."

Nono sobs as she closes her eyes and hides under the podium while the events unfold. The sounds were not pleasant... not pleasant at all...

Thankfully it was over pretty short.

BeQRDOI.webp

"Morikubo still has to wonder how this character knows what a computer is..." Nono utters. "That's to ponder about later..."

Nono said her goodbyes to the students of the school and the deathbed of Maxine Caulfield.

kPXajcx.webp

"We're finally here... Morikubo... can't... move another muscle... after this hectic day..."

Nono was stammering so badly, her steps felt heavy enough to cause quakes for someone her weight.

c6eDvmU.webp

@Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Jeremi @Atomyk @york @LuckycoolHawk9 @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @etcetcetc

Honda regarded Klim with no mercy whatsoever, especially seeing him not only declared guilty, but admitting his despicable motive and seeing that photo. Honda knew an execution was on the way, and wondered of maybe, just maybe, knowing that this man had a selfish motive of reputation would make this easier to stomach.

It didn't.

The execution was brutal and unforgiving, more like the kind of execution you'd expect from a sadistic bear like Monokuma, especially compared to how whimsical Neon's death seemed to be. There was still a human life taken in an extreme way, except this time they saw his face the entire time-he wasn't lucky enough to get put in a bag and tossed to see, oh no. Honda wished he could say Klim deserved everything he got, but...it was so excessive!

The rest of the day was more of a blur, really, as not only could he not stop thinking of the deaths today, but also that dream of his. Would he have another tonight? He didn't know. Why had Wanda and Diane gotten involved in it, and who the hell was that little man?! This entire trip was leaving him with more questions than answers, that was for sure.

Going into a room, Honda lay down on one of the beds, staring up at the ceiling. Maybe thinking things through before sleeping could help? What was it he usually did before sumo matches anyway? Wait,why bother asking, he'd eat, of course! In fact, he hadn't eaten all day. He should!

Honda went off in search of food, whether it be from vending machines or somewhere else.
@Atomyk @Verite @Crow @Yang Lee @Kaykay @The Tactician @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @ShiroKiyoshi @Josh M @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Nater Taters

Continued from here.

Chapter One DEAD END
"Marked for Death"

g2j0kGi.png

V1G6kwy.gif

GUILTY

"Y-Yes!"

6XBoWNo.png

Sn1uqaN.png

Z2VMkPd.jpg

hbQ5guX.png

7S6LsqW.png

roLnfd6.png

a1dbJSW.png

cRdPmdt.png

5G3JRyV.jpg

K2GvVOb.png

AxpMODf.gif

jeLUzrP.jpg

CAST LIST
Chikage averted her gaze from the monitor. A quick, clean kill was one thing. These unnecessarily drawn out executions were another entirely, at least in her opinion. Still, she wouldn't let it bother her. The man had more or less been asking for it, after all. This was only the natural consequence of his actions. ...To an extent. She couldn't think of any reason for the particular kind of grotesque flair that was added to these executions. Climbing into the bus, she was silent the whole way to the hotel.

Without another word, she plopped onto a bed, hands behind her head, as she stared blankly up towards the ceiling. They couldn't let themselves be dragged around by this "Monokuma" forever. The question was how they were to escape his grasp when it seemed he was much more powerful than any of them, despite his size. If all of them attacked him at once, surely at least one of them would make it out, right? And what other choice was there? Given the bear's attitude so far, she didn't doubt he'd just kill them all once he'd had his fun.

So many questions, so few answers, and so little she could do. A sigh escaped her lips as she aimlessly followed the ceiling fan's rotations. Round and round and round. Felt a lot like this "school trip."

Honda regarded Klim with no mercy whatsoever, especially seeing him not only declared guilty, but admitting his despicable motive and seeing that photo. Honda knew an execution was on the way, and wondered of maybe, just maybe, knowing that this man had a selfish motive of reputation would make this easier to stomach.

It didn't.

The execution was brutal and unforgiving, more like the kind of execution you'd expect from a sadistic bear like Monokuma, especially compared to how whimsical Neon's death seemed to be. There was still a human life taken in an extreme way, except this time they saw his face the entire time-he wasn't lucky enough to get put in a bag and tossed to see, oh no. Honda wished he could say Klim deserved everything he got, but...it was so excessive!

The rest of the day was more of a blur, really, as not only could he not stop thinking of the deaths today, but also that dream of his. Would he have another tonight? He didn't know. Why had Wanda and Diane gotten involved in it, and who the hell was that little man?! This entire trip was leaving him with more questions than answers, that was for sure.

Going into a room, Honda lay down on one of the beds, staring up at the ceiling. Maybe thinking things through before sleeping could help? What was it he usually did before sumo matches anyway? Wait,why bother asking, he'd eat, of course! In fact, he hadn't eaten all day. He should!

Honda went off in search of food, whether it be from vending machines or somewhere else.
@Atomyk @Verite @Crow @Yang Lee @Kaykay @The Tactician @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @ShiroKiyoshi @Josh M @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Nater Taters

Standing near the vending machines, Wanda stared out into the sky. Shaking her head, she'd notice the sumo.

"Oh hello, Edmond. How are you? All things considering, of course."

Wanda turned her eyes back to the sky, before back to Honda.

"I'm just waiting on someone. Or something I'm not sure. As someone in touch with magic, this place, it frightens me. Yet, I can feel it on everything here, yet I can't grab it. It's infuriating. Sigh. My teacher, Agatha, she say it's fate. Fate brought us here. Fate. Witches are big on the "fate idea". What's your thoughts on fate"

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Crow @Yang Lee @Kaykay @The Tactician @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @ShiroKiyoshi @Josh M @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Nater Taters

Standing near the vending machines, Wanda stared out into the sky. Shaking her head, she'd notice the sumo.

"Oh hello, Edmond. How are you? All things considering, of course."

Wanda turned her eyes back to the sky, before back to Honda.

"I'm just waiting on someone. Or something I'm not sure. As someone in touch with magic, this place, it frightens me. Yet, I can feel it on everything here, yet I can't grab it. It's infuriating. Sigh. My teacher, Agatha, she say it's fate. Fate brought us here. Fate. Witches are big on the "fate idea". What's your thoughts on fate"

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Crow @Yang Lee @Kaykay @The Tactician @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Jeremi @Chewy Rabbits @ShiroKiyoshi @Josh M @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Nater Taters
On his way to the vending machines, Honda noticed an all too familiar face. They hadn't talked since after the first trial, but she seemed like a good enough person! Even if Darkness seemed to try and reach her, and the rest of them through her. She seemed more clued into what was going on here than most.

"Evening, Wanda!" The sumo offered a smile and friendly wave of greeting as he came to her. Food could wait for a minute. "Well, in all honesty, I'm still a bit shaken up from what happened today. But considering the...events and all, I think just about everyone is reeling. But hey-you seem to be doing better! Are you feeling better?"

He listened to what she said carefully, some of it not making too much sense, but at least she wasn't speaking in riddles like dream Wanda had. This question he could answer! "Fate, huh? Well, I do kinda think everything has a reason, you know? One door closes so you can focus on another, and all that!" He paused a moment, considering with a frown. "I still haven't figured out the reason for this, however. Maybe to figure out what's happened to Jefferson and those girls? Meh...I really don't know! Er...do you have any ideas? Does it have to do with how you feel about this place, maybe?"
@Josh M

Continued from here.

Chapter One DEAD END
"Marked for Death"

g2j0kGi.png

V1G6kwy.gif

GUILTY

"Y-Yes!"

6XBoWNo.png

Sn1uqaN.png

Z2VMkPd.jpg

hbQ5guX.png

7S6LsqW.png

roLnfd6.png

a1dbJSW.png

cRdPmdt.png

5G3JRyV.jpg

K2GvVOb.png

AxpMODf.gif

jeLUzrP.jpg

CAST LIST
Rant opened his eyes when the man's death was given to him and he would probably be the only one who agreed with his death. Rant absolutely despised Neon's death, a girl who was just confused and made a drastic decision, but this man wasn't confused. He was protecting his name like any other filthy wealth. He would not need the arms he used to choked her to death. He deserved to be burned like he burned Maxine's secrets.

As they boarded the bus Rant clenched his fists.

This is all so stupid. How did I get here?

When he saw the motel they arrived at and the instructions they were given Rant smirked. It was more of his nervous one though. After all that he had said this would not go over easy. When they got out of the bus the mouse was wide awake. He had been sleeping all day due to the fact that he's nocturnal. While everyone else found rooms he went to climb a tree and perch at its top hiding among the leaves.

More, importantly, how do I get out? Anyway, I should reboot while I still can.

Rant then reached up to his collar and lightly held his hand on the buckle. A purple IEC 5009, a.k.a. a power symbol, glowed for a moment before Rant's world faded for about three minutes before he woke up shaking his head.

I need to find a computer and jack. The only option is fragmentation at this point. Any further and I might force the rage state. However, with our powers nullified it might not even work, but if it does it will be my blood that is spilled this time.

Rant sighed and flipped the bird to the sky.

Whoever created me. Inscribed these symbols into my body. Brought me back from the dead. I will kill you. I served my purpose and was left stranded. You're probably are somewhere enjoying a cup of tea right about now. Just wait it'll be poisoned one day and I'll be there smiling.

Rant then hopped down the tree after he was done with his monologue. When he touched the floor he rubbed his neck as he walked toward the motel. Kicking the door to an empty room open he looked around before he made a pillow fort and sat in the middle

"I gotta stop talking to myself."

@whomeverstumblesintopillowfort

The rampage that always came when one tried to help Tarlotte in her struggle for words quickly came to life as Jack once again whispered to her. Even despite the fact that he had kindly offered to help her attain some cake later. As for Genji, his warnings were completely unheeded as well. Who cared if that dumb bear had managed to off a few pathetic humans? Tarlotte could pull the same off with her eyes closed, hands tied behind her back and fast asleep! Regardless of her thoughts and opinions on the matter, though, her little fit was cut short, her attention pulled away by a particularly dull bear.

Head turning to look at the plushie in question, the catgirl tilted her head slightly, ears and tail perked up attentively. What was the thing rambling on about, anyways? And what was up with those weird slot things? Ah, whatever- she had more important things to be doing, like finding some cake or a way out of this place. But the older guy that must've been Kilm caught her gaze with his protests, causing her to frown. "Would mew two shut up already?! Your stupid voices are makin' me wanna--"

Huh?

Next thing Tarlotte knew, some sort of mechanical hand appeared, and the principal was pulled out of sight- good riddance! Until he appeared on some sort of monitor, anyways. Curiosity piqued, the female stared, unsure of just what was going on. Golden eyes watched with interest, unsure what to make of what was going on onscreen. She was just on the verge of merely shrugging it off, too, when it all started. The shocks didn't appear to faze her at all- she had witnessed much worse, though the sight certainly wasn't pleasant. Not even to her. But as the display went on and on...

395eec0cc608b95d7fa18f1ffcc672a0.png

...Even she donned an expression of horror, though it was ever-so-brief.

After all of this, the girl was surprisingly quiet. Her expression had faded as quickly as it came, replaced with an almost unreadable one. Sure, humans had always treated her poorly, going as far as to lock her away for ages until Sojiro came to her rescue. She was treated like a monster, so a monster, she acted. But when it came down to it all, it was doubtful she'd ever kill anyone, despite her threats. Not on purpose, anyways. None of this meant she wanted people to die, or thought people deserved.... this.

Even on the ride, the girl kept to herself, looking as though somewhat distant. She didn't want to speak to any of these people... She wanted out! She hadn't signed up for any of this, none of it at all! And by the time they had reached their destination, she was hardly able to hold it back anymore.

ezgif_com_resize__7__by_teh_zombish-dadhf1e.gif

"...I don't like this! I don't want to be here! I want Sojiro!" she began to exclaim, each word accentuated with a punch and/or kick of furniture and objects around. "I want Sojiro...! I hate this place, and that stupid bear, too!"

@Nobody​

The samurai only barely flinched as the flick came, his nose twitching for a moment as his smile remained firmly imprinted on his lips. It was certainly better to the alternative of being licked on the cheek, a fact that he made abundantly clear as he continued to chuckle with some hidden discomfort, "Yes, that would have been quite the move, but at this point, I'm quite used to your antics." However, as she explained that he seemed too relaxed with her antics, a brief moment of confusion showed in his eyes before he shrugged, "Is that so bad? It seems like it would be a good thing that I've grown to accept your methods of amusement as normal..."

"And if it means that I may remain this close to you, yes," While partially said to inspire some sort of blush in her, Jack certainly meant to speak the truth. He began to relax as he grew used to her presence, taking comfort in her closeness.

When Jack questioned Zinnia, wondering if it was a bad thing he was used to her tricks she shrugged. "Not really. It means I can't pull pranks on you as well, but I guess that's not too big a deal. There are plenty of other people in this world I can tease if not you."

No visible blush showed on Zinnia's cheeks like Jack was hoping, but her heart did skip a small beat. "Y-Yeah, well, don't get too comfortable because I'm sure I'll get into more trouble later. But for now, I guess, I... don't mind being close to you either."

Zinnia remained where she was at until the trial ended...

Continued from here.

Chapter One DEAD END
"Marked for Death"

g2j0kGi.png

V1G6kwy.gif

GUILTY

"Y-Yes!"

6XBoWNo.png

Sn1uqaN.png

Z2VMkPd.jpg

hbQ5guX.png

7S6LsqW.png

roLnfd6.png

a1dbJSW.png

cRdPmdt.png

5G3JRyV.jpg

K2GvVOb.png

AxpMODf.gif

jeLUzrP.jpg

CAST LIST
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Zinnia "Ultimate Lorekeeper" [Pokemon]

After the trial had ended and Klim had been executed, the draconid woman found herself tense during the entire busride to the motel. She said nothing, remaining quiet in thought while picking at a scab under her dark hair leftover from where she had been injured the other day. Klim was scum for killing their friend Max, but Zinnia thought that executing him was uncalled for. When would they make it out of this nightmare?

Once their ride was over, Zinnia exited the bus and headed out with the others. "Four to a room, huh?" she questioned with a sigh. "He didn't say which four to what rooms, so I hope that means we actually get to choose our roommates this time. I'd rather stay with you, Jack, and of course not that stupid cat with the big meowth."

For the time being, Zinnia really just wanted to rest. Although, she sort of wanted to eat something too. She had hardly eaten anything the other day and felt a bit fatugued because of this.

@The Tactician

Genji would have answered Lapis, but, well... A lot of stuff happened. He would get back to her. For now, he needed to think after the horror of what he just witnessed.​

The rampage that always came when one tried to help Tarlotte in her struggle for words quickly came to life as Jack once again whispered to her. Even despite the fact that he had kindly offered to help her attain some cake later. As for Genji, his warnings were completely unheeded as well. Who cared if that dumb bear had managed to off a few pathetic humans? Tarlotte could pull the same off with her eyes closed, hands tied behind her back and fast asleep! Regardless of her thoughts and opinions on the matter, though, her little fit was cut short, her attention pulled away by a particularly dull bear.

Head turning to look at the plushie in question, the catgirl tilted her head slightly, ears and tail perked up attentively. What was the thing rambling on about, anyways? And what was up with those weird slot things? Ah, whatever- she had more important things to be doing, like finding some cake or a way out of this place. But the older guy that must've been Kilm caught her gaze with his protests, causing her to frown. "Would mew two shut up already?! Your stupid voices are makin' me wanna--"

Huh?

Next thing Tarlotte knew, some sort of mechanical hand appeared, and the principal was pulled out of sight- good riddance! Until he appeared on some sort of monitor, anyways. Curiosity piqued, the female stared, unsure of just what was going on. Golden eyes watched with interest, unsure what to make of what was going on onscreen. She was just on the verge of merely shrugging it off, too, when it all started. The shocks didn't appear to faze her at all- she had witnessed much worse, though the sight certainly wasn't pleasant. Not even to her. But as the display went on and on...

395eec0cc608b95d7fa18f1ffcc672a0.png

...Even she donned an expression of horror, though it was ever-so-brief.

After all of this, the girl was surprisingly quiet. Her expression had faded as quickly as it came, replaced with an almost unreadable one. Sure, humans had always treated her poorly, going as far as to lock her away for ages until Sojiro came to her rescue. She was treated like a monster, so a monster, she acted. But when it came down to it all, it was doubtful she'd ever kill anyone, despite her threats. Not on purpose, anyways. None of this meant she wanted people to die, or thought people deserved.... this.

Even on the ride, the girl kept to herself, looking as though somewhat distant. She didn't want to speak to any of these people... She wanted out! She hadn't signed up for any of this, none of it at all! And by the time they had reached their destination, she was hardly able to hold it back anymore.

ezgif_com_resize__7__by_teh_zombish-dadhf1e.gif

"...I don't like this! I don't want to be here! I want Sojiro!" she began to exclaim, each word accentuated with a punch and/or kick of furniture and objects around. "I want Sojiro...! I hate this place, and that stupid bear, too!"

@Nobody​

The cyborg got closer to the girl, knowing he was probably one of the only people, along with Darv, that could take a hit from her and be alright. She was distressed. They all were. He'd seen the look on her face during the execution. "We hate this place too, and the bear. Unfortunately... There is nothing we can do without our abilities. We just have to play along and try not to die. For now, though, it is important that we remain calm... And I'm not just feeding you nonsense when I say that. There is a presence here, little one. It is drawn to negative emotion. We have yet to witness it, but... Given the opportunity to, I think it could consume someone." He gestured to a chair in the lobby. "Please... Sit down. I will get you something to drink. Then, I would love to hear about Sojiro, if you will tell me about him." Gone was the annoyance from earlier. It was replaced by a gentler, kinder tone. He'd seen what she'd seen too, and it was nothing he wanted to see ever again. "I am Genji, by the way. I never caught your name." They'd all tried being stern or even argumentative with her. Maybe reaching out would go over better.

@Hospes

Last edited by a moderator:

rsatWV3.jpg

"No...No...No!"

There was no lost friendship between Tommy and the principal. He had murdered the one person who had sought Tommy out, to try and help him adjust among a community that saw him as nothing more than a freak, a boy who'd been so traumatized by his experiences with Jason that he may as well have stayed in the loony bin. But Max had given him a chance and had helped him with his studies, tried to introduce him to other students so he'd get more friends. Something Tommy struggled with as his battle with Jason as a child had just closed off most windows for wanting to go out and explore friendships with other people.

But this was too grotesque for Tommy's liking. This bear thing seemed to enjoy just how brutal the principal's death had been. Tommy couldn't derive anything other than disgust from this. He could feel beads of sweat running down his forehead as his breathing began to grow heavy. The screaming reminded him so much of something from his past. Something that remained so clear to him even though he wanted nothing more than for it to go away.

"TOMMY! STOP! HE'S DEAD! TOMMY!"

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

"No..I can't go through this..Not again!"

Turning away from the scene, Tommy fled into the night. With a bottle of pills crashing to the floor behind him. The lid bounced off and the white pills spilled out onto the floor. But Tommy was too caught up in his own fears to worry about that. He had to get away..Get away from all of this death!

COVB2vG.png

Watching Tommy flee, Mike reached out towards him and yelled. "Tommy, wait! You don't have to go! We'll stop Monokuma! Just like you stopped Jason!" But the words might as well have been hot air for all the effect they had on the fleeing teen. He had already been through Hell once with Jason and then an imposter who picked up the hockey mask. Now, he had lost his only friend who's killer had just been put to rest. But he couldn't stand anymore than that. He had to get out of here!

Watching as Tommy's visage faded into the night around Blackwell Academy, Mike frowned as he stood at the front entrance of the bus. He felt bad accusing Tommy of taking up Jason's blade and being the one to kill Max. More so when it seemed like Tommy had been through the wringer and back already. He would have apologized, he wanted to apologize but it didn't seem like he'd get the chance to anytime soon. Gripping onto the door as tightly as he could, Mike frowned.

xeHztFb.jpg

"I'm sorry..."

Stepping onto the bus so as not to hold the others up, Mike quietly slumped into a seat. How had everything ended up turning out this way? He had saved Will and yet he still had stuff to overcome. Like ending up in some strange cabin and being subjected to the whims of a talking murderous bear. Just as others in their group killed people, Monokuma had the others decide who was guilty and whoever got picked? They'd be the next ones on the chopping block. In that way, Mike couldn't blame Tommy for running off like he had. Mike would have liked nothing more than to get away from all of this. But he knew it wasn't that easy.

They'd keep having to dance to the bear's tune until either they found out a way to defy him that didn't get them killed. Or Monokuma simply got tired of them and wiped them all out. But the latter made Mike's stomach turn over so maybe it didn't bare thinking about. Staying quiet until they got to the hotel, Mike was one of the first to get off. The longer he got to lay his head down and pretend this was all some kind of horrible dream the better.

But much to his frustration, although not his surprise as he figured this would have happened, Mike tossed and rolled around on the bed. Unable to simply let his thoughts be thoughts. All the things he had seen, been put through since coming on this 'trip' had been nothing but nightmare-ish. Eventually whipping one of the pillows against the wall, Mike wandered off. Maybe a soda or a chocolate bar would help to calm his nerves. Or who knows maybe it'd make him even more jittery? He knew sleep wouldn't come easy that's for sure.

Roaming the halls with a somber look on his face and his hands clutched into fists as his side, he stopped upon seeing Honda and Scarlet Witch. He hadn't interacted much with the sumo but Wanda had comforted him when he was frightened and to be fair he still was. So maybe meeting up with her was a stroke of good luck?

Given everything that had happened so far, he supposed that'd be welcomed. But really all it did was remind him of things seemed to be getting worse and worse.

Worse of all though? He didn't even have any money on him for the vending machines.

LImmrVC.jpg

"Hey...Scarlet Witch, Honda.."

@Josh M @Yun Lee

~~~

Though while Mike tried to keep how he felt bottled up for his own sake and Tommy fled from the scene, Catbug had taken a third approach. Which was to bawl his eyes out as he saw the Principal being roasted. He knew that it wasn't right to take a life. He had learned that much after he decapitated the Jelly Kid and got neutered for his troubles. But this was different. Plenty of people seemed to really like Max and the Principal tried to hide what he had done! Whereas Catbug fessed up to what he had done, Jelly Kid healed himself and left, and life went on.

But there would be no coming back for Max. She was gone and all her friends would have of her were their memories. Some didn't even seem like they could cope with that. Like Tommy who ran for the hills as soon as he got the chance. Catbug flew off Chikage's head and held up Tommy's pill bottle as he called out to the teen.

"Wait! You forgot..You forgot your medicine.."

The bottle fell from Catbug's hand and back onto the floor as Tommy didn't listen. He couldn't understand Tommy's reasoning for having to deal with a serial killer at a young age/watching your family be murdered before your eyes was something Catbug hadn't dealt with. But it still hurt him to see someone run away. Nobody should be alone, least of all when they didn't deserve it.

7dOie3T.jpg

Quietly fluttering onto the bus, Catbug resumed his spot atop Chikage's head. Doing his best to stifle his sniffling. Even though she didn't let it show on the surface like he had, he imagined this wasn't easy on Chikage either. So he had to try and be strong! Just like she was doing! Wiping at his eyes, Catbug whimpered as he laid his head down and tried to sleep out the rest of the ride to the hotel. Maybe things would be all better when he woke up!

But as he sat up as the bus reached it's destination, Catbug realized that no they wouldn't be. Things still looked as bleak as ever. Staying on top of Chikage's head as if it were the safest spot in the world, Catbug didn't have his usual energetic charm as Chikage laid down and Catbug rolled off her head. He wanted to get some peace of mind but just as he felt Tommy had made a mistake by running off to face his troubles alone, Catbug couldn't secure peace on his own. Which is why he crawled over and curled up on Chikage's chest as he purred and smiled at his friend.

"I know things look bad, Chikage. But I promise that they'll get better! I promise..."

82dKgF0.jpg

@Kaykay

The cyborg got closer to the girl, knowing he was probably one of the only people, along with Darv, that could take a hit from her and be alright. She was distressed. They all were. He'd seen the look on her face during the execution. "We hate this place to, and the bear. Unfortunately... There is nothing we can do without our abilities. We just have to play along and try not to die. For now, though, it is important that we remain calm... And I'm not just feeding you nonsense when I say that. There is a presence here, little one. It is drawn to negative emotion. We have yet to witness it, but... Given the opportunity to, I think it could consume someone." He gestured to a chair in the lobby. "Please... Sit down. I will get you something to drink. Then, I would love to hear about Sojiro, if you will tell me about him." Gone was the annoyance from earlier. It was replaced by a gentler, kinder tone. He'd seen what she'd seen too, and it was nothing he wanted to see ever again. "I am Genji, by the way. I never caught your name." They'd all tried being stern or even argumentative with her. Maybe reaching out would go over better.

@Hospes

Normally, Tarlotte likely would've turned on Genji and assaulted him in some way. Yet, she was so caught up in her desire for her one and only refuge from the cruelty of the world- Sojiro -, that she didn't have it in her. Instead, she continued to send various pieces of furniture flying with impressively powerful kicks, not even seeming to feel pain from doing so. "I don't care- I want Sojiro!" she replied, not really aware of how childish it might be of her to say such a thing. "I'll kill that dumb bear, and the stupid rabbit, too! And anyone else that gets in my way!"

There was an absent and upset pause, and Tarlotte's assault on virtually everything she could see paused. For the first time in quite a while, she felt almost.. No. She couldn't feel like that. She was an Abso-fucking-lute Angel, she couldn't ever feel that way. She wouldn't! Regardless, her shoulders slumped slightly, and she briefly faltered before shaking it off, an angrier look crossing her face. "...You're just trying to sympathize, aren't you?! Well, I don't need your sympathy, meow! I don't, don't, don't!!!"

The words were followed by the flipping of the chair that had been gestured to, fighting off a couple of warm tears wanting to make their way down her smooth cheeks. His question of her name and about Sojiro was ignored, her tail even drooping as she threw a fit different than all of those prior.

@BarrenThin

rsatWV3.jpg

"No...No...No!"

There was no lost friendship between Tommy and the principal. He had murdered the one person who had sought Tommy out, to try and help him adjust among a community that saw him as nothing more than a freak, a boy who'd been so traumatized by his experiences with Jason that he may as well have stayed in the loony bin. But Max had given him a chance and had helped him with his studies, tried to introduce him to other students so he'd get more friends. Something Tommy struggled with as his battle with Jason as a child had just closed off most windows for wanting to go out and explore friendships with other people.

But this was too grotesque for Tommy's liking. This bear thing seemed to enjoy just how brutal the principal's death had been. Tommy couldn't derive anything other than disgust from this. He could feel beads of sweat running down his forehead as his breathing began to grow heavy. The screaming reminded him so much of something from his past. Something that remained so clear to him even though he wanted nothing more than for it to go away.

"TOMMY! STOP! HE'S DEAD! TOMMY!"

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

"No..I can't go through this..Not again!"

Turning away from the scene, Tommy fled into the night. With a bottle of pills crashing to the floor behind him. The lid bounced off and the white pills spilled out onto the floor. But Tommy was too caught up in his own fears to worry about that. He had to get away..Get away from all of this death!

COVB2vG.png

Watching Tommy flee, Mike reached out towards him and yelled. "Tommy, wait! You don't have to go! We'll stop Monokuma! Just like you stopped Jason!" But the words might as well have been hot air for all the effect they had on the fleeing teen. He had already been through Hell once with Jason and then an imposter who picked up the hockey mask. Now, he had lost his only friend who's killer had just been put to rest. But he couldn't stand anymore than that. He had to get out of here!

Watching as Tommy's visage faded into the night around Blackwell Academy, Mike frowned as he stood at the front entrance of the bus. He felt bad accusing Tommy of taking up Jason's blade and being the one to kill Max. More so when it seemed like Tommy had been through the wringer and back already. He would have apologized, he wanted to apologize but it didn't seem like he'd get the chance to anytime soon. Gripping onto the door as tightly as he could, Mike frowned.

xeHztFb.jpg

"I'm sorry..."

Stepping onto the bus so as not to hold the others up, Mike quietly slumped into a seat. How had everything ended up turning out this way? He had saved Will and yet he still had stuff to overcome. Like ending up in some strange cabin and being subjected to the whims of a talking murderous bear. Just as others in their group killed people, Monokuma had the others decide who was guilty and whoever got picked? They'd be the next ones on the chopping block. In that way, Mike couldn't blame Tommy for running off like he had. Mike would have liked nothing more than to get away from all of this. But he knew it wasn't that easy.

They'd keep having to dance to the bear's tune until either they found out a way to defy him that didn't get them killed. Or Monokuma simply got tired of them and wiped them all out. But the latter made Mike's stomach turn over so maybe it didn't bare thinking about. Staying quiet until they got to the hotel, Mike was one of the first to get off. The longer he got to lay his head down and pretend this was all some kind of horrible dream the better.

But much to his frustration, although not his surprise as he figured this would have happened, Mike tossed and rolled around on the bed. Unable to simply let his thoughts be thoughts. All the things he had seen, been put through since coming on this 'trip' had been nothing but nightmare-ish. Eventually whipping one of the pillows against the wall, Mike wandered off. Maybe a soda or a chocolate bar would help to calm his nerves. Or who knows maybe it'd make him even more jittery? He knew sleep wouldn't come easy that's for sure.

Roaming the halls with a somber look on his face and his hands clutched into fists as his side, he stopped upon seeing Honda and Scarlet Witch. He hadn't interacted much with the sumo but Wanda had comforted him when he was frightened and to be fair he still was. So maybe meeting up with her was a stroke of good luck?

Given everything that had happened so far, he supposed that'd be welcomed. But really all it did was remind him of things seemed to be getting worse and worse.

Worse of all though? He didn't even have any money on him for the vending machines.

LImmrVC.jpg

"Hey...Scarlet Witch, Honda.."

@Josh M @Yun Lee

~~~

Though while Mike tried to keep how he felt bottled up for his own sake and Tommy fled from the scene, Catbug had taken a third approach. Which was to bawl his eyes out as he saw the Principal being roasted. He knew that it wasn't right to take a life. He had learned that much after he decapitated the Jelly Kid and got neutered for his troubles. But this was different. Plenty of people seemed to really like Max and the Principal tried to hide what he had done! Whereas Catbug fessed up to what he had done, Jelly Kid healed himself and left, and life went on.

But there would be no coming back for Max. She was gone and all her friends would have of her were their memories. Some didn't even seem like they could cope with that. Like Tommy who ran for the hills as soon as he got the chance. Catbug flew off Chikage's head and held up Tommy's pill bottle as he called out to the teen.

"Wait! You forgot..You forgot your medicine.."

The bottle fell from Catbug's hand and back onto the floor as Tommy didn't listen. He couldn't understand Tommy's reasoning for having to deal with a serial killer at a young age/watching your family be murdered before your eyes was something Catbug hadn't dealt with. But it still hurt him to see someone run away. Nobody should be alone, least of all when they didn't deserve it.

7dOie3T.jpg

Quietly fluttering onto the bus, Catbug resumed his spot atop Chikage's head. Doing his best to stifle his sniffling. Even though she didn't let it show on the surface like he had, he imagined this wasn't easy on Chikage either. So he had to try and be strong! Just like she was doing! Wiping at his eyes, Catbug whimpered as he laid his head down and tried to sleep out the rest of the ride to the hotel. Maybe things would be all better when he woke up!

But as he sat up as the bus reached it's destination, Catbug realized that no they wouldn't be. Things still looked as bleak as ever. Staying on top of Chikage's head as if it were the safest spot in the world, Catbug didn't have his usual energetic charm as Chikage laid down and Catbug rolled off her head. He wanted to get some peace of mind but just as he felt Tommy had made a mistake by running off to face his troubles alone, Catbug couldn't secure peace on his own. Which is why he crawled over and curled up on Chikage's chest as he purred and smiled at his friend.

"I know things look bad, Chikage. But I promise that they'll get better! I promise..."

82dKgF0.jpg

@Kaykay
"Eh?"

Hearing his name, Honda turned to see the boy, Mike, here. Out of them all, the poor kid seemed to be the one to have it worst of their group. Running into that monster twice, being blindly accused of murder...and at such a young age too!

Which is why Honda smiled at Mike warmly, making sure to stay friendly and off too serious topics while a child was near.
"Hey, Mike! I see you and I had the same idea about vending machines, eh?"
@Chewy Rabbits @Josh M

When Jack questioned Zinnia, wondering if it was a bad thing he was used to her tricks she shrugged. "Not really. It means I can't pull pranks on you as well, but I guess that's not too big a deal. There are plenty of other people in this world I can tease if not you."

No visible blush showed on Zinnia's cheeks like Jack was hoping, but her heart did skip a small beat. "Y-Yeah, well, don't get too comfortable because I'm sure I'll get into more trouble later. But for now, I guess, I... don't mind being close to you either."

Zinnia remained where she was at until the trial ended...

After the trial had ended and Klim had been executed, the draconid woman found herself tense during the entire busride to the motel. She said nothing, remaining quiet in thought while picking at a scab under her dark hair leftover from where she had been injured the other day. Klim was scum for killing their friend Max, but Zinnia thought that executing him was uncalled for. When would they make it out of this nightmare?

Once their ride was over, Zinnia exited the bus and headed out with the others. "Four to a room, huh?" she questioned with a sigh. "He didn't say which four to what rooms, so I hope that means we actually get to choose our roommates this time. I'd rather stay with you, Jack, and of course not that stupid cat with the big meowth."

For the time being, Zinnia really just wanted to rest. Although, she sort of wanted to eat something too. She had hardly eaten anything the other day and felt a bit fatugued because of this.

@The Tactician
Continued from here.

Chapter One DEAD END
"Marked for Death"

g2j0kGi.png

V1G6kwy.gif

GUILTY

"Y-Yes!"

6XBoWNo.png

Sn1uqaN.png

Z2VMkPd.jpg

hbQ5guX.png

7S6LsqW.png

roLnfd6.png

a1dbJSW.png

cRdPmdt.png

5G3JRyV.jpg

K2GvVOb.png

AxpMODf.gif

jeLUzrP.jpg

CAST LIST
Jack did not turn his head from the display of the grotesque execution. Was it necessary for the punishment to be so cruel? No, not at all, but an execution was needed for his crimes. For his crimes, there must be justice... For Max, there must be justice... Klim had murdered her over something as petty as the school's image. The school's reputation was him as the man himself put it, and if to protect himself, he was at peace to murder one of those he had been charged to protect. He only felt guilt when confronted with the truth, only when he needed to protect himself.

And so, as they rode once again on the bus after Tommy had sadly fallen to despair, Jack felt no regret with Klim's punishment. Was he sad for the lost of another life? Perhaps, yet he knew Klim had sealed his own fate with his deeds. He simply pressed ahead with that in mind, turning a slightly cheerful gaze to her, "That would be good, Zinnia. However, perhaps we ought to seek out some food first?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk

Normally, Tarlotte likely would've turned on Genji and assaulted him in some way. Yet, she was so caught up in her desire for her one and only refuge from the cruelty of the world- Sojiro -, that she didn't have it in her. Instead, she continued to send various pieces of furniture flying with impressively powerful kicks, not even seeming to feel pain from doing so. "I don't care- I want Sojiro!" she replied, not really aware of how childish it might be of her to say such a thing. "I'll kill that dumb bear, and the stupid rabbit, too! And anyone else that gets in my way!"

There was an absent and upset pause, and Tarlotte's assault on virtually everything she could see paused. For the first time in quite a while, she felt almost.. No. She couldn't feel like that. She was an Abso-fucking-lute Angel, she couldn't ever feel that way. She wouldn't! Regardless, her shoulders slumped slightly, and she briefly faltered before shaking it off, an angrier look crossing her face. "...You're just trying to sympathize, aren't you?! Well, I don't need your sympathy, meow! I don't, don't, don't!!!"

The words were followed by the flipping of the chair that had been gestured to, fighting off a couple of warm tears wanting to make their way down her smooth cheeks. His question of her name and about Sojiro was ignored, her tail even drooping as she threw a fit different than all of those prior.

@BarrenThin

Genji didn't falter. He stood fast, and took a step closer when she moved away. "Just one freak to another..." There was now an unwavering humor to his voice as he refused to give up on the girl. He took his mask off with a hissing sound. At this point, he was considering leaving it off.

image.png

"I don't need to try very hard." He stepped past her, confident she wouldn't strike him, and sat the chair back up. "I will take a guess and wager that I'm no Sojiro, but I am a good listener."

@Hospes

kPXajcx.webp

c6eDvmU.webp

6qhyCMq.png

"..."

After the ordeal at the school, including the execution of the principal and subsequent replacement at the hands of Old Man McGucket (the school was likely worse off now than when they had found it, probably), Kyoko had remained silent, even moreso than usual, her thoughts a mystery. And she had plenty of thoughts to spare after what had happened. On one hand, while it could be considered a good thing that the murderer of the innocent girl and the teacher was brought to justice, the thing with Monokuma was that things never went well, she knew all too well.

And so was proven when the punishment was execution. Kyoko could only watch, almost forcing herself to not look away, though, almost to her chagrin, she probably made the struggle look easy. It was a helpless situation, having to see all these people die for nothing, just like the Ultimate Impostor, Neon Katt, Ms. Caulfield, Mr. Jefferson, and now the principal... How much more death was she and the rest of the group going to have to face from here on out?

Of course, of all people, she should know that fearing for the worst was useless and counter-productive. Now, more and ever, she had to brave through whatever was in store for her and the others.

Having stopped by the vending machines and taken a water bottle shortly, idly passing by Wanda, Honda, and Mike conversing with each other, Kyoko would settle in the first convenient room, which happened to also be occupied by Morikubo. Settling down on one of the beds inside, the purple themed girl let out a soft sigh, opening the bottle with her gloved hand and taking a sip, before taking note of Nono's current state. It was hard to ignore or even pretend to ignore her with all the noise she was making, not that Kyoko would do either one of those things.

That all said, perhaps taking pity on her, Kyoko would stand up again and walk over to the girl, offering her some of her water.

xwVgEau.png

"Here. Have some of this. It's been a long day, after all."

She would have asked if Morikubo was okay out of a kind gesture, but it was obvious; the girl was not alright. She was tired beyond belief and practically traumatized by her experiences today. So with that in mind, Kyoko decided not to waste her breath, believing that her gesture spoke for itself.

@Crow

Continued from here.

Chapter One DEAD END
"Marked for Death"

g2j0kGi.png

V1G6kwy.gif

GUILTY

"Y-Yes!"

6XBoWNo.png

Sn1uqaN.png

Z2VMkPd.jpg

hbQ5guX.png

7S6LsqW.png

roLnfd6.png

a1dbJSW.png

cRdPmdt.png

5G3JRyV.jpg

K2GvVOb.png

AxpMODf.gif

jeLUzrP.jpg

CAST LIST
tumblr_o03ajcuQLW1v3qowuo8_100.png

"If anybody needs me, I'll be in my own room, thank you very much."

After seeing that execution and it's aftermath, Lapis had the feeling to draw distance between herself and the others once more, going far to say that she was going to be in her own room. Surely enough that wouldn't be the case if there wasn't enough rooms for her to actually be alone, but Lapis was going to do that exactly.

@everybody lol​

Continued from here.

Chapter One DEAD END
"Marked for Death"

g2j0kGi.png

V1G6kwy.gif

GUILTY

"Y-Yes!"

6XBoWNo.png

Sn1uqaN.png

Z2VMkPd.jpg

hbQ5guX.png

7S6LsqW.png

roLnfd6.png

a1dbJSW.png

cRdPmdt.png

5G3JRyV.jpg

K2GvVOb.png

AxpMODf.gif

jeLUzrP.jpg

CAST LIST

9b275f8928297b202fb34376fdc428c0.png

Zenyatta was no different from when he was during the last trial; silent and foreboding, as he sat upon his chair absently gazed upon the arguement and conflict unfolding before him like a book. The promises of unity and peace among the survivors seem to always be dashed during these trials, and the monk knows that remedying such wounds during these times is futile. It would be like trying to respond to a house fire with a squirt gun, or trying to remedy a flood through a single bucket. To others, they stand before an investigation and a mystery that must be solved, but to Zenyatta, he stands before a lesson of the mind when put upon such tension....a lesson, that may become cautionary tale when this story comes to its end.

If it ever ends.

To say that his voice is carried through Genji would be horribly incorrect as well, for Genji has his own mind, heart and soul that his words carry. Zenyatta remains as the observer, watching a black hand of despair, discord and disquiet take hold of all of their souls...and, perhaps, he will remain the only one within the group to notice this.

Zenyatta did not visually react to the execution of the principal, as is to expected. He only stared in grim silence at the screen, lowering his head at the end of it in brief prayer for the lost life. The actions he carried in life seem to fade away when faced with death; a remedy to the chaos of life is the orderly fashion of death, after all. He carried his silence on the bus and rode it to the hotel, sitting next to Genji but not saying a word to his student, only occasionally looking over to him and back out the window.

Upon the arrival of the hotel, Zenyatta would remain in the lobby for quite some time, watching everyone go about their devices, coping with the sudden death. Some were shocked, some were angered, some were afraid, and others didn't seem to care at all. He would stand up and approach his room, opening the door and turning to those still within the lobby.
tumblr_o03ajcuQLW1v3qowuo8_100.png

"If anybody needs me, I'll be in my own room, thank you very much."

After seeing that execution and it's aftermath, Lapis had the feeling to draw distance between herself and the others once more, going far to say that she was going to be in her own room. Surely enough that wouldn't be the case if there wasn't enough rooms for her to actually be alone, but Lapis was going to do that exactly.

@everybody lol​
"Likewise."

Zenyatta would turn and walk into the hotel room...though, for some reason, he left the door cracked open.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Crow @Yang Lee @Kaykay @The Tactician @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Jeremi@Chewy Rabbits @ShiroKiyoshi @Josh M @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Nater Taters @Josh M @EVERYONE​

Genji didn't falter. He stood fast, and took a step closer when she moved away. "Just one freak to another..." There was now an unwavering humor to his voice as he refused to give up on the girl. He took his mask off with a hissing sound. At this point, he was considering leaving it off.

View attachment 115443

"I don't need to try very hard." He stepped past her, confident she wouldn't strike him, and sat the chair back up. "I will take a guess and wager that I'm no Sojiro, but I am a good listener."

@Hospes

Now, Tarlotte briefly cast her gaze to Genji, pausing once more in her onslaught. His words had managed to catch her attention, if only briefly. What was he talking about, anyways? And what was with him calling him a freak? Was that really supposed to bring her some sort of comfort? Before she could call him out on it, though, he had removed his mask... And it made sense.

He wasn't human, either.

ebb5a144e7f1c91d486da3553a4c32c9.png

An incredulous and uncertain look was cast upon him by Tarlotte, who seemed momentarily distracted by his appearance. His scars were almost comforting, and perhaps even his mannerisms, too. The 'rational' bullshit she always deflected, the mild kindness he now displayed despite how she acted and what she was. But it didn't bring her comfort. Only more longing. Still, she attempted to shake it all off, clenching her fists at her sides and squeezing her eyes shut tight. "I don't need a listener!"

@BarrenThin

9b275f8928297b202fb34376fdc428c0.png

Zenyatta was no different from when he was during the last trial; silent and foreboding, as he sat upon his chair absently gazed upon the arguement and conflict unfolding before him like a book. The promises of unity and peace among the survivors seem to always be dashed during these trials, and the monk knows that remedying such wounds during these times is futile. It would be like trying to respond to a house fire with a squirt gun, or trying to remedy a flood through a single bucket. To others, they stand before an investigation and a mystery that must be solved, but to Zenyatta, he stands before a lesson of the mind when put upon such tension....a lesson, that may become cautionary tale when this story comes to its end.

If it ever ends.

To say that his voice is carried through Genji would be horribly incorrect as well, for Genji has his own mind, heart and soul that his words carry. Zenyatta remains as the observer, watching a black hand of despair, discord and disquiet take hold of all of their souls...and, perhaps, he will remain the only one within the group to notice this.

Zenyatta did not visually react to the execution of the principal, as is to expected. He only stared in grim silence at the screen, lowering his head at the end of it in brief prayer for the lost life. The actions he carried in life seem to fade away when faced with death; a remedy to the chaos of life is the orderly fashion of death, after all. He carried his silence on the bus and rode it to the hotel, sitting next to Genji but not saying a word to his student, only occasionally looking over to him and back out the window.

Upon the arrival of the hotel, Zenyatta would remain in the lobby for quite some time, watching everyone go about their devices, coping with the sudden death. Some were shocked, some were angered, some were afraid, and others didn't seem to care at all. He would stand up and approach his room, opening the door and turning to those still within the lobby.

"Likewise."

Zenyatta would turn and walk into the hotel room...though, for some reason, he left the door cracked open.

@Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Crow @Yang Lee @Kaykay @The Tactician @LuckycoolHawk9 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Jeremi@Chewy Rabbits @ShiroKiyoshi @Josh M @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Minerva @Nater Taters @Josh M @EVERYONE​

Genji watched his master go by. He glanced at Tarkotte... Then at the open door. He felt bad for both of them for different reasons. Tarlotte was clearly afraid, though she wouldn't admit it, and, Zenyatta... Genji knew that his master felt things more deeply than most ever could. He longed to go to his teacher and seek guidance. He needed it. Tarlotte needed someone too, though.
Now, Tarlotte briefly cast her gaze to Genji, pausing once more in her onslaught. His words had managed to catch her attention, if only briefly. What was he talking about, anyways? And what was with him calling him a freak? Was that really supposed to bring her some sort of comfort? Before she could call him out on it, though, he had removed his mask... And it made sense.

He wasn't human, either.

ebb5a144e7f1c91d486da3553a4c32c9.png

An incredulous and uncertain look was cast upon him by Tarlotte, who seemed momentarily distracted by his appearance. His scars were almost comforting, and perhaps even his mannerisms, too. The 'rational' bullshit she always deflected, the mild kindness he now displayed despite how she acted and what she was. But it didn't bring her comfort. Only more longing. Still, she attempted to shake it all off, clenching her fists at her sides and squeezing her eyes shut tight. "I don't need a listener!"

@BarrenThin

The cyborg nodded, a look of understanding on his face. "I understand that I am not Sojiro. What I am, though, is someone here that cares what happens to you. I will help, if you let me."

@Hospes

Status
Not open for further replies.