• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honda took time to think over the facts, realizing something that he hadn't.

"Catch you in a lie? Well, Klim, I may have! Earlier you said you didn't run into anyone at all until we arrived, but just now you say you saw Bullet! If she were who you were looking for, for vandalizing...wouldn't you have apprehended her?!"
@Atomyk @Verite @Crow @york @Minerva @The Tactician @BarrenThin
tumblr_o03aiqetmr1v3qowuo2_100.png

"... are you serious?"

Lapis perked up when this came up. She took a quick look towards Klim, expecting him to come up with some defense that she could find more lies in these words.

@Atomyk @Verite @Crow @york @Minerva @The Tactician @BarrenThin @Yun Lee

Honda took time to think over the facts, realizing something that he hadn't.

"Catch you in a lie? Well, Klim, I may have! Earlier you said you didn't run into anyone at all until we arrived, but just now you say you saw Bullet! If she were who you were looking for, for vandalizing...wouldn't you have apprehended her?!"
Jack's eyes widened in realization then smirked, "Excellent work, Honda-san... Truly, an wonderful deduction. Well, Klim, what do you have to respond with? It seems rather strange..."

The principal hadn't been expecting that. He seemed honestly confused momentarily, but held out his hands as if trying to silence the others. "I-I... well. There was a fire alarm going on at the time, so apprehending would not have been my priority."

kw8blyz.png

"I don't see how... I don't see how this changes anything. It was an honest mistake. Clearly, after hearing of Miss Olmstead's escapades, I retroactively inserted her into my narrative by accident. It's widely known how unreliable witness testimony is."

"That's quite the mistake to make," Jude said, looking around to see what the others thought of this.

"Dude has it out for me," Bullet said, without surprise. "Has for a while."

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @ShiroKiyoshi @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @york @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Crow @DBZ7 @Verite @Jeremi @The Tactician @ClassTrial

The principal hadn't been expecting that. He seemed honestly confused momentarily, but held out his hands as if trying to silence the others. "I-I... well. There was a fire alarm going on at the time, so apprehending would not have been my priority."

kw8blyz.png

"I don't see how... I don't see how this changes anything. It was an honest mistake. Clearly, after hearing of Miss Olmstead's escapades, I retroactively inserted her into my narrative by accident. It's widely known how unreliable witness testimony is."

"That's quite the mistake to make," Jude said, looking around to see what the others thought of this.

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @ShiroKiyoshi @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @york @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Crow @DBZ7 @Verite @Jeremi @The Tactician @ClassTrial
"I'm about to slug the mess out of the guy." Rant's temper seemed to be increasing. Maybe he shouldn't have napped, but it couldn't be helped. He was too stressed out and had been holding it back. Now an opportunity to release it presented itself.

kw8blyz.png

"But you said that you'd only respond to the alarm if you actually saw a fire! If your entire goal was to apprehend a vandal and you didn't, ESPECIALLY considering your opinion of Bullet, it doesn't add up!!!!"
@Atomyk @Verite @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Crow @BarrenThin

kw8blyz.png

"Yeah, someone's word is as useless as a wet paper bag. Unfortunately, that paper bag is about all we have in this trial, and yours just ripped. My vote's on you, Klim. It doesn't help that, while you addressed what I said about the possibility of cameras, you elected not to respond about hushing security. Lying by omission is still a lie, principal."

@Atomyk @Verite @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @Crow @BarrenThin

kw8blyz.png

"A mistake at this point? One that just happened to target a student who causes you great ire? How convenient you say that it was only that now, when it seems to be the only flaw in anyone's alibi at the moment."

"Let us remembers that you had a motive to protect Jefferson's legacy and the school's image for hiring him. As principal, you have free access to this entire facility, from the rooftop to the basement and in every classroom. You know every secret, every hiding spot to avoid being seen by others, and you used them for your own gain. That gain? To protect Jefferson's image by murdering Max with the assistance of your security officers and pinning the blame upon Miss Bullet."

"Tell us, beyond a breaking of their bonds, why would Bullet kill Max, Klim?" Jack rhetorically questioned, continuing rather than giving the principal a chance to respond, "Simple, she had none. In fact, she seemed much more focused on ratting out Jefferson for his misdeeds, something that you've made abundantly clear you wish not to occur."

"My vote is for you, Principal Klim. You aimed to frame Miss Bullet for the death of Miss Maxine."

Stiles watched the trial and agreed. Klim sounded way too suspicous... and he also didn't want to be torn apart by the bear for forgetting to vote this time." I also vote for Klim. Also, at everyone who didn't vote, do remember what our boss threathened last time," he added.

@Atomyk @Verite

Klim didn't respond at first, simply staring straight ahead. His brow furrowed as he calculated this latest development. "I, well-- no, I did not see her. Like I, uh, said at first, I didn't see anyone. There's still no... Still no actual evidence placing me anywhere. What do you have? A missing laptop? Syringes? A burned journal? I--"

He paused to listen to Chikage, but that he smiled at. "Well, for your information, I actually did respond. I told you no footage exists of inside the dormitories, making no need for me to hush anything."

"But then, there is footage of the outside, which would probably contradict your story, I imagine. Figures that Monokuma wouldn't show us that..."

"What he shows anyone has nothing to do with me. All these accusation are meaningless! I've said over and over why they don't work! I make one mistake and--" The man growled, pointing at Bullet. "She is nothing! She was angry with Max for not giving her what she wanted, so she lashed out like the brat she is--"

WEiXbMm.gif

"Oh, you don't want me to come over there and knock you the fuck out!" Bullet was already jumping over her podium to reach Klim. "Come the fuck here, pig!"

"Look at her! Look at how her response is anger!"

Klim didn't respond at first, simply staring straight ahead. His brow furrowed as he calculated this latest development. "I, well-- no, I did not see her. Like I, uh, said at first, I didn't see anyone. There's still no... Still no actual evidence placing me anywhere. What do you have? A missing laptop? Syringes? A burned journal? I--"

He paused to listen to Chikage, but that he smiled at. "Well, for your information, I actually did respond. I told you no footage exists of inside the dormitories, making no need for me to hush anything."

"But then, there is footage of the outside, which would probably contradict your story, I imagine. Figures that Monokuma wouldn't show us that..."

"What he shows anyone has nothing to do with me. All these accusation are meaningless! I've said over and over why they don't work! I make one mistake and--" The man growled, pointing at Bullet. "She is nothing! She was angry with Max for not giving her what she wanted, so she lashed out like the brat she is--"

WEiXbMm.gif

"Oh, you don't want me to come over there and knock you the fuck out!" Bullet was already jumping over her podium to reach Klim. "Come the fuck here, pig!"

"You're about to find out mine is the same fucking thing." Rant vaulted over the podium and was charging for Klim. "I don't care what you say or anyone else says for that matter. You're way too damn fishy to be innocent!"

"That only refers to the cameras. It's not just security either. You're in the single best position to hush anyone if you were seen, principal. Firing teachers, expelling students, only you have anything close to that kind of power here, is that correct?"
"And she's suspicious too. But see how your response is just blaming her. You're simply more suspicious, unfortunately for you, until you give us a real reason to blame someone else."

@Atomyk @Verite @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @Crow @BarrenThin

WEiXbMm.gif

"And with that my vote goes to Klim... I trust Bullet more then you and would personally love to see her kick your ass seven ways to Sunday.." Sledge commented putting forth his vote and personal comments...

@Atomyk @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @ShiroKiyoshi @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @york @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Crow @DBZ7 @Verite @Jeremi @The Tactician @ClassTrial

• Love
Reactions: Takumi

WEiXbMm.gif

For the second time during the trial, Jack's fist slammed against the wood of the trial stands and his tongue spit venom.

"It was not she who responded with hate and disharmony first, you arrogant lout! You are guilty and yet you still seek to defame Bullet based on your self-appointed righteousness and superiority! How you came to rule over this school is beyond me, sir, for the pollution you spread is clear!"

"Bullet, calm down! Do not waste your time with this sack of filth that calls itself a principal," Jack responded, moving to hold her back before noticing Rant's actions.
"You're about to find out mine is the same fucking thing." Rant vaulted over the podium and was charging for Klim. "I don't care what you say or anyone else says for that matter. You're way too damn fishy to be innocent!"

"End this useless charge, boy! There is no need for this violence!"

And with that, Rant would find his collar gripped by the iron hands of the samurai, holding him back.​

"I'm about to slug the mess out of the guy." Rant's temper seemed to be increasing. Maybe he shouldn't have napped, but it couldn't be helped. He was too stressed out and had been holding it back. Now an opportunity to release it presented itself.

"Slugging him won't help solve this, so try to refrain from causing harm to others for a little longer, alright? You can punch something else afterwards. Like a wall or something." Yurick said calmly. He was currently watching the others quietly.

"A mistake at this point? One that just happened to target a student who causes you great ire? How convenient you say that it was only that now, when it seems to be the only flaw in anyone's alibi at the moment."

"Let us remembers that you had a motive to protect Jefferson's legacy and the school's image for hiring him. As principal, you have free access to this entire facility, from the rooftop to the basement and in every classroom. You know every secret, every hiding spot to avoid being seen by others, and you used them for your own gain. That gain? To protect Jefferson's image by murdering Max with the assistance of your security officers and pinning the blame upon Miss Bullet."

"Tell us, beyond a breaking of their bonds, why would Bullet kill Max, Klim?" Jack rhetorically questioned, continuing rather than giving the principal a chance to respond, "Simple, she had none. In fact, she seemed much more focused on ratting out Jefferson for his misdeeds, something that you've made abundantly clear you wish not to occur."

"My vote is for you, Principal Klim. You aimed to frame Miss Bullet for the death of Miss Maxine."

Leaning against his podium with his arms crossed on top of it Yurick just listened. He was losing interest just a bit. At least they had gotten somewhere.

Stiles watched the trial and agreed. Klim sounded way too suspicous... and he also didn't want to be torn apart by the bear for forgetting to vote this time." I also vote for Klim. Also, at everyone who didn't vote, do remember what our boss threathened last time," he added.

@Atomyk @Verite

Yurick turned his head to look at Stiles with a blank look. He opened his mouth to make a witty retort about their "boss" when he noticed the plant in the boy's procession. Closing his mouth and pursing his lips, Yurick decided to ignore that for now.

WEiXbMm.gif

"Maybe such a violent response is due to you just insulting her to her face like that? You're only making yourself look worse like she said." the mercenary said, motioning to Chikage.

Guess his warning to Rant was a bit late but oh well.

On the inside, Yurick was sighing and shaking his head.

Why did it have to be him that was stuck here?

@Atomyk @Hospes @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Minerva @ShiroKiyoshi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @york @Yun Lee @anybody and everybody

TXhQYlZ.png

Phelps did the thing with his lips again.

"Sometimes, witness testimony is all we can rely on, Mister Klim. You wouldn't happen to be lying somewhere, would you?"

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Kyoko simply stood there, witnessing the events unfold.

ha2N0BJ.png

With her eyes closed.

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @ShiroKiyoshi @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @york @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Crow @Atomyk @Jeremi @The Tactician @ClassTrial

"Yeah, someone's word is as useless as a wet paper bag. Unfortunately, that paper bag is about all we have in this trial, and yours just ripped. My vote's on you, Klim. It doesn't help that, while you addressed what I said about the possibility of cameras, you elected not to respond about hushing security. Lying by omission is still a lie, principal."

WEiXbMm.gif

"GAHAHAHA!!! It all makes sense now!!" Honda slammed his palm onto the podium, holding on to it as he smiled at Klim with no hint of kindness whatsoever. "Maybe Max found out something about your friend Jefferson that you didn't want anyone to know, eh?! You see her sneak up into the dorms, and you take your chance to silence a witness!! And then cover it up, going through her room, burning any mention of her findings, writing a suicide letter to only her parents to make it look like a typical, generic suicide!!"

The smile left his face, replaced by fury. "You're not a leader!!! You're a spineless toad, abusing your power in the most vile of ways!!! My vote is for Principal Klim!!!!!!"
@Atomyk @Verite @Yang Lee @The Tactician @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @LuckycoolHawk9 @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi

Yurick turned his head to look at Stiles with a blank look. He opened his mouth to make a witty retort about their "boss" when he noticed the plant in the boy's procession. Closing his mouth and pursing his lips, Yurick decided to ignore that for now.
Stiles looked down at the plant, he had forgotten that he was holding it to be quite honest. He didn't have much to add at the moment, as he had already seen the looks from Yurick and Zinnia. Had they never seen someone carrying around a plant before? It wasn't like he was stealing it.. or anything.

@Atomyk @Hospes @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Minerva @ShiroKiyoshi @Takumi @Crow @york @Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @anybody and everybody

Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi

WEiXbMm.gif

tumblr_o03ajcuQLW1v3qowuo2_100.png

"... oh, is that it now?"

Lapis heard it all, and went to vote for Klim. It seemed like he was trying to hide the fact that he truly had something to hide from the group, which seemed to get Lapis to have a smirk appear on her face.

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Hospes @ShiroKiyoshi @Atomyk @Kaykay @york @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits @Crow @DBZ7 @Verite @Jeremi @The Tactician @ClassTrial

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Status
Not open for further replies.