• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Miss DeWitt" he says, tipping his head slightly toward her "You pushed him off one of these?" he asks, looking over the edge slightly "Even with my rope launcher, I'm not having any of that"
Then he realised he didn't even have his gauntlet any more

"Could this day get any worse?" he mutters, huffing slightly

@The Tactician

It would by the way of sirens blaring as a contingent of police officers burst unto the scene guns pointed at the trio.

"Freeze!" When the cops actually saw the scene around them they'd all let out a gasped shock. One of them even threw up their lunch. Then one police with a mustache would walk up the trio.

"All right! We heard reports that this was a Cult of Rust nesting ground, yet all that we see is...I can't quite explain what I'm saying and you three smack dab in the middle. Care to explain yourselves?"​

@The Tactician @DapperDogman

Mystique was glad for the opportunity to shift back to her normal, blue-skinned appearance. The Little Sister had been forgotten in the confusion, and did not seem to react to the false Big Daddy anyway.

Mystique1.png

The group had sustained one casualty - Jacob Frye. Though the man had seemed impulsive, it was not his carelessness that had been his undoing, but an accident during the confrontation that had triggered an explosion. Mystique looked at his corpse grimly, but said nothing. Jacob had his faults, but he might have been a valuable ally against what was to come. As it was, they would have to do without his services.

Before long, it was time to move on.

Mystique was pleased for the breather they were now allowed. She chose to spoke with their hosts. "So, two Reynas?" she mused. "How should we address the two of you, so that we know which one we are talking to?"

"So, are you the ones who brought us to the city in the first place? It would make a certain amount of sense."

"Regretably, a few of us have been lost. And there have been a few who have not been team players, and further endangered us. We must be careful of the wild cards among us."

She observed their hosts carefully. Something told Mystique that these people, too, were not residents of Rapture. "So, how did you end up in this city yourselves?" she asked.

"You can just call her vanilla Reyna." Reyna smirked motioning to the younger girl with the same name. "Also Atlas brought us here, which I thought you already knew? And we don't know who brought you here, though right now I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth. You're here and that's all that matters."

MoNja2W.png

Ocelot looked at Lucifer when the Executor would approach him, examining him as though the man was asking himself if Lucifer did indeed ring any bells. After a brief moment, the skilled gunslinger spoke.

"Mmm... Yes, I recognize you now, Mr. Anghelscu. And you as well, Agent... Clare, was it?" he nodded, gesturing towards Lucifer and Clare, "I don't recall if we've personally met, Agent Lucifer, but... I think we might have bumped into each other once during my trip to the Torch. And of course, I've heard about your track record. Not too bad," Ocelot said with a nod to the man, before leaning to the side, eyeing Ellis.

"... Did you... come with him?" He asked, almost as though he seemed to also recognize Ellis.

When Mystique would come up to him with questions, Ocelot would take the liberty of answering as best as he could.

"I call the more masculine looking one Boss since she was the one to take initiative and unite us through the Resistance. Alternatively, I sometimes also call her Boss Lady, Boss Man, the like, but... You're free to do what you want," Ocelot said, crossing his arms, before moving onto the mutant's next question, letting out a low sigh.

"I don't believe we brought you here, unless Boss is keeping a secret. My guess is that you're in the same predicament with us where Handsome Jack had something to do with it," the man responded to the inquiry concerning how they had all got there, and for that matter, how they ended up here as well.

@Josh M @Ringmaster @Chris Lang @Takumi

Reyna would give Ocelot a glare. "You don't think if I knew a way outta here that I'd gotten my ass outta here already?"

Ocelot shook his head, folding his hands behind his back.

"Unfortunately, any means of communication to any Coalition outpost is impossible. Without technology less primitive than what is provided here, it is difficult to send a signal, though I have reason to suspect that Handsome Jack is in possession of such a device that would be able to get us out of here, as he was once a part of us. That is, the group of people consisting of myself, the two Reynas, Caira, and others" Ocelot spoke, explaining the situation as he would cross his arms, "For now, that belief is our best bet for escape."

"If I may be blunt, I care little for how you got here. If you mean to help us, then your presence will be treated as more an unquestioned miracle. For all I know, he could have accidentally brought you here by fiddling with the aforementioned device, but I would not dwell on such topics when it's more important to think of how to get out of here."

And then Ellis showed up.

And as he started talking, Ocelot's expression changed from a neutral one to a somewhat annoyed one as he recalled the incident that the redneck recalled. He was just lucky most of his clothing was dark, so the black coffee blended in, though on the other hand, that made it quite a bit of trouble to clean out.

"... Yes, I remember now. I was discussing with senior member Cosmo about... sensitive material concerning the girl, before our conversation had to be interrupted."

He let out a sigh.

"Well, I suppose three Coalition agents are better than two in any case."

@Josh M @Ringmaster @Chris Lang @Takumi

"Did you forget about little old me?" From the backroom two other individuals would arrive.

latest

"A pleasure, darlings. I am Maeveris Tilani, member of the MEU! Did I hear right when you said you were a reserve member?" She asked Lucifer.

2517239-yawara09.jpg

The other woman didn't say anything instead she gave the gathered group a rather icy glare.

"Don't mind Ya'wara." Maeveris assured them. "She might look like a panther but in actuality she's as sweet as a kitten!"

@Josh M @Ringmaster @Chris Lang @Takumi @Atomyk @Krieg @Josh M

Oh.

Had he made a noise without meaning to? Or had Gwen simply been made uncomfortable the six foot bird man was staring at her? Either one seemed perfectly valid. Though just as Winslow was about to try and have Samael explain for him, the angel had already made the question for him. With only his thoughts to go off and he hadn't even needed to word it into a sentence this go around. That was nice enough of the angel and somewhat unexpected. Was this what it was like to become friends with someone like her? Or was it her more mature side showing through the facade once more?

Winslow would have requested if she could ask any of them if they knew how to fix his vocoder but then another person approached. It was the girl in the costume who had accompanied Winslow before. She seemed to go on quite the spiel. Not that Winslow wasn't interested of course. It just kind o f derailed his train of thought.

Once the other girl finally finished, Winslow blinked and recalled what he'd been going to 'ask' Samael to tell the others. He appreciated her giving him the gift of allowing to hear his own natural voice again. But he knew this wouldn't last forever. Nothing ever lasted forever for Winslow Leach.

@Verite @Kaykay @C.T. @Ringmaster @Takumi

When they had arrived Symmetra had sighed in relief for the fact that they had a moment of rest. Even still with the Resistance she was still feeling uneasy...the chaos continued to envelope them more and more. She was starting to feel sick in her stomach.

In the corner of her eye however she would spot the masked man. Crazed he may had seemed but he had gone awfully silent as of late. Curiosity getting the better of her she'd make her way towards the man. "Greetings." She started. "We haven't spoken but you can call me Symmetra. Is something bothering you?"

@C.T. @T.O.M. @Kaykay

After all had been said, I simply uttered aloud toward one person in particular. "Executor Lucifer, I've need of you. It's an important matter." That said and done I stepped away for the stores of water and food, seeking to attain myself modest portions of each. It seemed that he would busy himself to matters relevant to himself. That would be fine...
The Inquisitor.

If he was asking for help, then a few moments wouldn't be amiss. Lucifer turned to the group and in particular, looked apologetic at Gwen Poole in particular.

"Excuse me please."

And then this happened.
"Did you forget about little old me?" From the backroom two other individuals would arrive.

latest

"A pleasure, darlings. I am Maeveris Tilani, member of the MEU! Did I hear right when you said you were a reserve member?" She asked Lucifer.

2517239-yawara09.jpg

The other woman didn't say anything instead she gave the gathered group a rather icy glare.

"Don't mind Ya'wara." Maeveris assured them. "She might look like a panther but in actuality she's as sweet as a kitten!
Two choices now...Immediate answers from Gregor, or to report from the more mystical side.

He went for them as he removed his hat in respect and bowed his head before replacing it.

"Yes ma'am. I was the one who accompanied Miss Spellmen on her first solo mission. I've also worked alongside Wanda Maximoff and Zatanna Zatara."

@Jeremi @C.T. @Takumi @Indolent @Verite @Kaykay @T.O.M.

Last edited by a moderator:
Niko, Niko... so pessimistic. Vanille wasn't one to outwardly be so pessimistic. Instead, she usually did her best to hide her sadness behind a mask by thinking of the possible "goods," and not the "bads." The Oerbian always tried to look out for others more so than herself. She was one to try and cheer others up when they weren't doing so well. The girl cared about a lot of the people she came across. And seeing others all happy made her happy. She smiled, smiled, and smiled throughout many of the troubles she faced.

Was there a problem in seeing the good instead of the bad of people?

Hearing how Niko criticized her for her actions made her kind of angry, and a bit hurt.

Well, he was right about her needing self-control when it came to talking to others, but she still felt hurt.

"There's nothing wrong with worrying about others, Mister Negative," she retorted.

tumblr_inline_o9gti4FuKI1sp0qi5_500.gif

"Besides... this is who I am. I can't stand seeing people sad, or anything but happy. It wouldn't feel right to just leave them be."

@Gummi Bunnies @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @yohereyougo​
Niko watched Vanille as she spoke, well, she was no pushover, he gave her that. The fact that she called him negative got under his skin though.

"I'm not negative Pinkie, I'm a realist." Niko said He paused, he hadn't intentionally tried to get Vanille upset, but things had a way of coming out wrong when he spoke.

"Look...I'm sorry if I hurt you're feelings." The Serbian apologized.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
It would by the way of sirens blaring as a contingent of police officers burst unto the scene guns pointed at the trio.

"Freeze!" When the cops actually saw the scene around them they'd all let out a gasped shock. One of them even threw up their lunch. Then one police with a mustache would walk up the trio.

"All right! We heard reports that this was a Cult of Rust nesting ground, yet all that we see is...I can't quite explain what I'm saying and you three smack dab in the middle. Care to explain yourselves?"​

"You can just call her vanilla Reyna." Reyna smirked motioning to the younger girl with the same name. "Also Atlas brought us here, which I thought you already knew? And we don't know who brought you here, though right now I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth. You're here and that's all that matters."

Reyna would give Ocelot a glare. "You don't think if I knew a way outta here that I'd gotten my ass outta here already?"

latest

2517239-yawara09.jpg

"Don't mind Ya'wara." Maeveris assured them. "She might look like a panther but in actuality she's as sweet as a kitten!"

@Josh M @Ringmaster @Chris Lang @Takumi @Atomyk @Krieg @Josh M

When they had arrived Symmetra had sighed in relief for the fact that they had a moment of rest. Even still with the Resistance she was still feeling uneasy...the chaos continued to envelope them more and more. She was starting to feel sick in her stomach.

In the corner of her eye however she would spot the masked man. Crazed he may had seemed but he had gone awfully silent as of late. Curiosity getting the better of her she'd make her way towards the man. "Greetings." She started. "We haven't spoken but you can call me Symmetra. Is something bothering you?"

@C.T. @T.O.M. @Kaykay
tumblr_o7pkhxmSsS1uutgwwo2_500.gif

So as soon as they finished up cleaning up the local cult, the police finally showed up to deal with the problem? Somehow, Jesse had seen this number coming and yet for some reason hadn't come up with a proper explanation, "Alright, listen, officer..." He carefully laid down his gun and put his hands in the air, not bothering to resist, "Just like you, we came down here to clean this place up. Mostly because these fuckers had gone and blown up my lady friend's bar, right? Anyways, so we get down here and walk in to the sound of screaming and all that sort of thing, and what do we find?"

"That mess right over there," The preacher nodded his head towards the epicenter of the massacre, "A whole bunch of fanatics chopped up and all, and that gaping hole in the wall. Now, what do you believe we thought when we saw that mess? It was a pretty shockin' sight, enough so that when we went to take a gander at that hole and two cultists popped up of nowhere, well, we just up and shot them in terror. They go flyin' out and over the edge, and we get covered in blood and guts."

"Now, I know that sounds ridiculous, sheriff, but..."

"You've got to believe that we're innocent, officer."

@Jeremi @DapperDogman

The Inquisitor.

If he was asking for help, then a few moments wouldn't be amiss. Lucifer turned to the group and in particular, looked apologetic at Gwen Poole in particular.

"Excuse me please."

And then this happened.

Two choices now...Immediate answers from Gregor, or to report from the more mystical side.

He went for them as he removed his hat in respect and bowed his head before replacing it.

"Yes ma'am. I was the one who accompanied Miss Spellmen on her first solo mission. I've also worked alongside Wanda Maximoff and Zatanna Zatara."

@Jeremi @C.T. @Takumi @Indolent @Verite @Kaykay @T.O.M.
The mention of Sabrina Spellman seemed to sour Maevris' demeanor for a moment. "She was to be my charge as well, when we got pulled here and..." She waved it off. "No, no negativity for the time being. Rather, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I apologize for us meeting in...these circumstances, but the fates have their way I suppose."

@C.T. @Takumi @Indolent @Verite @Kaykay @T.O.M. @Ringmaster

tumblr_o7pkhxmSsS1uutgwwo2_500.gif

So as soon as they finished up cleaning up the local cult, the police finally showed up to deal with the problem? Somehow, Jesse had seen this number coming and yet for some reason hadn't come up with a proper explanation, "Alright, listen, officer..." He carefully laid down his gun and put his hands in the air, not bothering to resist, "Just like you, we came down here to clean this place up. Mostly because these fuckers had gone and blown up my lady friend's bar, right? Anyways, so we get down here and walk in to the sound of screaming and all that sort of thing, and what do we find?"

"That mess right over there," The preacher nodded his head towards the epicenter of the massacre, "A whole bunch of fanatics chopped up and all, and that gaping hole in the wall. Now, what do you believe we thought when we saw that mess? It was a pretty shockin' sight, enough so that when we went to take a gander at that hole and two cultists popped up of nowhere, well, we just up and shot them in terror. They go flyin' out and over the edge, and we get covered in blood and guts."

"Now, I know that sounds ridiculous, sheriff, but..."

"You've got to believe that we're innocent, officer."

@Jeremi @DapperDogman

The cops would look at each other after Jesse's statement before they all lowered their weapons. "Well dang for some reason I believe you boy." The officer would look around in disbelief. "Not like this looks like something people could do. But even if you're innocent we'll be taking you in for questioning. The doctor and the monarch want a thorough report on what happened here."

@DapperDogman @The Tactician

The mention of Sabrina Spellman seemed to sour Maevris' demeanor for a moment. "She was to be my charge as well, when we got pulled here and..." She waved it off. "No, no negativity for the time being. Rather, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I apologize for us meeting in...these circumstances, but the fates have their way I suppose."

@C.T. @Takumi @Indolent @Verite @Kaykay @T.O.M. @Ringmaster

The cops would look at each other after Jesse's statement before they all lowered their weapons. "Well dang for some reason I believe you boy." The officer would look around in disbelief. "Not like this looks like something people could do. But even if you're innocent we'll be taking you in for questioning. The doctor and the monarch want a thorough report on what happened here."

"That's alright with me, officer, and believe me, I don't think even the Devil himself could get this crazy..." Jesse replied before looking at the container again, "Though you might want to check that over there. Seemed they were holding something huge in there, might be what tore them up and made that hole."

"Oh, and I'm guessing you're gonna want the guns, aren't ya?"

@DapperDogman @Jeremi

"Of course. Am I correct in saying then, that magic has no means of piercing the veil between worlds as well?"

That was disquieting. Though honestly, with all the sinister magical malignant forces they had seen? He wouldn't be surprised.

@Jeremi

"Of course. Am I correct in saying then, that magic has no means of piercing the veil between worlds as well?"

That was disquieting. Though honestly, with all the sinister magical malignant forces they had seen? He wouldn't be surprised.

@Jeremi

"From what I've gathered of this world it is a place of science and not magic. Even with the taint it has now the veil is too obscured for me to get anything through it. Which is a shame...I'm used to more upscale resorts than Rapture."

"This place stinks of decay and rot. Yet it has filled my nostrils for so long I've become complacent." The woman Mae called Ya'wara spoke up. "With you here perhaps that will change."

"That's alright with me, officer, and believe me, I don't think even the Devil himself could get this crazy..." Jesse replied before looking at the container again, "Though you might want to check that over there. Seemed they were holding something huge in there, might be what tore them up and made that hole."

"Oh, and I'm guessing you're gonna want the guns, aren't ya?"

@DapperDogman @Jeremi

"Now why would I want that son? It's your right to carry, as much as it's our right to take it from your cold dead fingers when you aim it at the fine citizens of Rapture." Well the gun laws in Columbia seemed about as lax as they could be. "We'll do our jobs. Now if you would be so kind as to follow me to the station..."

Niko watched Vanille as she spoke, well, she was no pushover, he gave her that. The fact that she called him negative got under his skin though.

"I'm not negative Pinkie, I'm a realist." Niko said He paused, he hadn't intentionally tried to get Vanille upset, but things had a way of coming out wrong when he spoke.

"Look...I'm sorry if I hurt you're feelings." The Serbian apologized.
"No, I'm fine," she responded.

tumblr_inline_o9g5ccYM6x1sp0qi5_500.png

"And... I may have overreacted. I'm sorry."

tumblr_inline_o9g5coj0iV1sp0qi5_500.png

"...I'll try to control myself a bit more, I guess."

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters

Scott was silent on his way back and noticed that two more people died.Two more to the body count, to be honest, he didn't know one of them and the other was the one who had cut off the splicers head, not his favorite person in the room. They seemed to be at another place where they could eat, but he didn't feel right. He felt wrong being happy or calm when they had lost so many people.

giphy.gif

Well, maybe he should try to talk to someone he hadn't talked to in the group. Last time he had gone to Carol, but he didn't want to ask her advice, he needed to make his own decisions. He decided to talk to Evie, he needed to make sure that she was okay. " Evie, you never did answer me. Are you okay? I know that it must be horrible that your brother died, but-," he paused, he couldn't find the right words. " I understand what it means to lose someone close to you," he said, leaving it vague for now. Maybe she would ask him.

@Ellya
Evie glanced up at Scott for a second, her eyes red from tears and some places on her face still a bit swollen from insect bites. For a time, she considered not responding to him again. But this man didn't seem like he had bad intentions. As she remembered, he even stayed calm and fair with a knife to his throat. She nodded softly, looking at the ground, and hated to show weakness like this... But what were her father's lessons worth if Jacob wasn't here to joke about them?

"Thank you..." she said softly with a dry, almost emotionless voice. "My brother's always been so careless and reckless... I've always thought he'd meet his end via his own mistakes..." She looked up at Scott again, frowning, and her eyes filled with hurt. "But this time... He was careful, he was planning everything out perfectly..." Another silence followed and Evie shook her head. "And because I didn't catch on fast enough, he died." Her last word left her lips in a suddenly higher pitch and with a sob. Knowing that her brother was dead is one thing, but hearing her say it herself just made her realize the harsh truth even more. She covered her face with her hands.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Carol listened in on the others, quietly forgotten for the moment. She found it surprising (and a bit suspicious) that Ellis seemed familiar with a member of this Resistance. NOt only him, it seemed, as other members of the group identified themselves as Coalition and MEU members alike. Whatever these two groups were, Carol felt there was a bigger story here-- a bigger picture to be seen.

Not that Carol really cared to know the whole story. She just wanted to leave.

Her gaze was divided between the resistance members, unsure who she should be directing her questions to. She ultimately decided to stick near Ellis, focusing her attention on Ocelot, Maeveris, and Ya'wara (certainly the three strangest names Carol had ever heard).

PQk7bvz.png

"Are these the others you mentioned?" she asked, referring to Maeveris and Ya'wara. "Is there anyone else?" She then gave Ellis a sidelong look. She felt a pang of guilt, for he hadn't seemed to respond well to what she had said to him. "And... the Coalition? MEU? What are those?"

@Josh M @Ringmaster @Chris Lang @Takumi @Jeremi @Krieg @Verite

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeremi
"From what I've gathered of this world it is a place of science and not magic. Even with the taint it has now the veil is too obscured for me to get anything through it. Which is a shame...I'm used to more upscale resorts than Rapture."

"This place stinks of decay and rot. Yet it has filled my nostrils for so long I've become complacent." The woman Mae called Ya'wara spoke up. "With you here perhaps that will change."

"Now why would I want that son? It's your right to carry, as much as it's our right to take it from your cold dead fingers when you aim it at the fine citizens of Rapture." Well the gun laws in Columbia seemed about as lax as they could be. "We'll do our jobs. Now if you would be so kind as to follow me to the station..."

"Well fuck me sideways" Jacob murmurs, glancing to Jesse and adding in a hushed tone "This place certainly seems to be built on trust"
"I don't expect my stay here to be anything short of colourful" he jests with a small chuckle, looking to the sheriff "I just got here, didn't see much of what happened. But I'll come quietly in any case"

@Jeremi
@The Tactician

Carol listened in on the others, quietly forgotten for the moment. She found it surprising (and a bit suspicious) that Ellis seemed familiar with a member of this Resistance. NOt only him, it seemed, as other members of the group identified themselves as Coalition and MEU members alike. Whatever these two groups were, Carol felt there was a bigger story here-- a bigger picture to be seen.

Not that Carol really cared to know the whole story. She just wanted to leave.

Her gaze was divided between the resistance members, unsure who she should be directing her questions to. She ultimately decided to stick near Ellis, focusing her attention on Ocelot, Maeveris, and Ya'wara (certainly the three strangest names Carol had ever heard).

PQk7bvz.png

"Are these the others you mentioned?" she asked, referring to Maeveris and Ya'wara. "Is there anyone else?" She then gave Ellis a sidelong look. She felt a pang of guilt, for he hadn't seemed to respond well to what she had said to him. "And... the Coalition? MEU? What are those?"

@Josh M @Ringmaster @Chris Lang @Takumi @Jeremi @Krieg @Verite
"Yes, all others are dead." Ya'wara replied bluntly.

"Haven't I told you that you should envelope your speech in honey rather than vinegar?" The Magister asked Ya'Wara who only scoffed in response.

As Carol's second question came, Mae managed to get an answer out before Ocelot. "Organizations that exist to safe keep the mutliverse. The Multiverse Emergency Unit are more inclined to settle the more magical and supernatural problems, where as the Coalition are broader in their mission statement. It was quite serendipitous that members of both organizations were pulled here originally...though to be frank, it did not do much to improve our odds. And now this country boy among your group. Quite interesting."

Reactions: Takumi

"Well fuck me sideways" Jacob murmurs, glancing to Jesse and adding in a hushed tone "This place certainly seems to be built on trust"
"I don't expect my stay here to be anything short of colourful" he jests with a small chuckle, looking to the sheriff "I just got here, didn't see much of what happened. But I'll come quietly in any case"

@Jeremi
@The Tactician
"Well, guess that's... fair," Somehow, Jesse knew certain members would absolutely love this town if they heard about the gun laws. Picking up his shotgun, the preacher stood ready to follow the officer out and to their station.

@Jeremi @DapperDogman

"If you have no objections?"

He asked with a slight shrug and a smile.​
YuVRbjS.jpg

"...None. I would like that." She paused for a second. "You are a master swordsman though, right? And would it cost anything?"

"Delicate body aside, though, why are you trying to be a hero anyway?"
"I...well I refused to be just an extra. I wanted to stand out in the crowds. It is why I got this bright costume. But it is more than that too. I...well I read the stories. And even when they were just stories, I enjoyed them nevertheless. I idolize many of them. They are...larger than life, you know? Fighting the battles most of us never could. And I wanted to try. Punisher does it, after all."

m9QmHFW.png

Okay. Okay.

All aboard the pitying and life advice train, huh?

Like with everyone else, Gwen had decided to go ahead and rest up when they would manage to reach the resting base of the Resistance against Handsome Jack, believing that they had had enough excitement for one day. Of course, while everyone might be taking this moment to take a physical rest, it would seem that this place had taken a toll on some people's mental state, like the weeping girl in the strange black robes (Evie was her name? Hmm...) mourning her lost brother, and of course, the other Gwen facing some existential crisis.

Serves her right for telling ol' Spider-Gwen here that she was just a fictional character where she came from!

... Is what she would think if she wasn't a good person as she was. Welp. Time to pitch in her two cents then.

Hopping off the small corner on which she was huddled up on, landing next to Clare, Samael, and Lucifer, Gwen would put her hands on her hips, and then take a breath, ready to wing it. Or at least, she liked to tell herself so.

"Hey... Ah, Gwen? Can I... Is it okay if I call you Gwen? Well, I guess of course it would, 'cause I mean that is your name and everything, but uh..." She began. Well. What a way to start.

Taking off her mask, revealing her true face underneath that was strikingly similar to the other Gwen's, if not completely the same due to their... "relationship" to each other, Gwen Stacy, the Amazing Spider-Woman, tried to see if she could go ahead and give some good pep talk. Something like what Captain America would say.

6EJbr0H.png

"Hey... Look at me. You lookin' at me? I wanna ask you something as you're uh, looking at me... What do you see? Do you see a stranger, someone straight out of whatever fantastical story is being published or whatever from your world? Do you see a reflection like in a mirror that you feel obligated to live up to? 'Cause in the end of the day, either way, it doesn't matter. I'm me, plain and simple. And while we may be different people in the end with a fair share of similarities, it's the differences that you should really consider."

"When you look at a hero, what do you think is the coolest thing about them? Their out of their world powers? Their spunky costumes? 'Cause no, see, its as Mr... uh, Satan says. Or... Sorry, your name was Lucifer, right? Anyway, it's like he said. It's the will to jump headfirst into danger, look it in the eye without blinking, and do what's right. Anyone can be a hero. It's just a matter of if they choose to be one or not. I... learned that the hard way."

Phew. Here we go.

"See... I guess you'd already know about this if my life story is... just a comic to you, but when my close friend Peter died, a death that I could have prevented if I took things more seriously, it was only then that I realized that... These great powers I have aren't a luxury. They're a responsibility. But... They're just tools, things that help me whoop the bad guy. It's my will to fight the baddies and save the day that keeps me going in face of them, but... I didn't learn about what I had until one of the most important people in my life was taken from me, an event that was my own fault. So I atone for what I did. I'll work my behind off for as long as I can to protect those who can't protect themselves, like Peter once was. Not just because it's the right thing to do, but because I made a promise forged from guilt."

pK90Dmh.png

"Sometimes, I wonder what he's thinking up in Heaven. If there even is a Heaven. Buuut I just hope for the best, y'know?"

Sigh.

Gwen took a small moment to catch her breath. Some water would be nice, though F.F. would probably drink it all up before she'd be able to get the chance to.

"You, on the other hand, you... you, you, you... uh, what's the word, not altruistic, uh..." Gwen mumbled to herself, trying to gather her bearings, somewhat awkwardly snapping her fingers as she did so, "Well, what I'm trying to get at is that a tragic backstory isn't a necessity for superheroics or whatever you wanna call 'em. My little backstory spurred me into really getting to fight crime, but it also haunts me. It's something I'll never forget for the rest of my life. You, on the other hand... You're untouched by that stuff. Someone like me... I feel like I have an obligation to do what's right, but you... Well, I dunno if it was at first because you thought it'd be cool, but the fact that you want to do right by people, even without some other motivation like you wanna avenge your parents or--or like uh, you're obligated to by something like a job or moral code, the fact that you wanna do that stuff for the sake of other people, assuming uh, you had other people in mind, without any big catalyst other than getting the opportunity, means that you have it in you to be a better hero than me and uh... Well, I dunno about Jessica and Cindy, they're pretty good heroes, but I'm willing to bet that you'll be able to get up there if you put your mind to it and uh... Yeah!"

She idly wondered if Gwen Poole was still even listening.​
"...Of course you can call me Gwen, Gwen. That's my name. Both of them. Er, I can call you Gwen too right? And no, I don't see a stranger. How could I? Yes, you were just a story where I'm from, but you were never a stranger to me. I can't tell you how many times I read your stuff so far. Your father is a police captain, you are the drummer for your band The Mary Janes, you got your webshooters from Janet Van Dyne, you really don't like Eminem, you have Taylor Swift on vinyl...I know almost everything about you. If anything, I'm the stranger to you." She nervously laughed.

"That...is the coolest thing about heroes. Yeah. That heroic will. I don't know where I read it exactly, whether it was a forum or a comic or what, but it stuck with me because someone said it. They measure strength by Hulk, measure power by Thor...and measure spirit by Captain America. He just has that unyielding...presence. I remember this one: "Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right. This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter what the odds or consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tells you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree and tell the whole world...no, you move." Heh. Good quote, even if the story around it was...mehtacular."

"With great power comes great responsibility. And um...thanks. That really means a lot more than I can ever express with words. Would it be too awkward if I...uh...hugged you?"
"Or something like that. Just think of us as a quasi-military-slash-investigative-force against threats that threaten other worlds and dimensions. Some are recruited directly from their worlds like Clare here-"

He gestured to his partner.

"-Or end up joining after experiencing world-hopping of our own, like myself. For me.... That was over five years or so ago."
"...That sounds so cool! So like, an intergalactic SHIELD agency. Well, SHIELD and SWORD. ARMOR too."

I set myself on my way, pocketing my meager meal, moving for a location that was private as was possible and came across the girl in pink and white from earlier. Executor Lucifer seemed to be conversing with her and without a thought, I swerved toward their way. I managed to catch the gist of her words amid her conversation with Lucifer, especially those at the end. I stood there a good few paces away, staring down to her before glancing back to the Executor. I ruminated in the few seconds that followed and before either could prompt me anything, I retrieved the stubber pistol that Jacob Frye had loaded and returned to me, laying it across the flat of my palm. I glanced over it and down to her, my eyes stern and meaningful, "For your own personal protection, I offer this. A stubber pistol, the munitions are different but it should still work. I checked."

I glanced to the side, though, and nodded to Clare and the other Gwen, the woman with spider-like capabilities(?). I returned my gaze back to this Gwen, expecting an answer, fully aware that I was offering a fully loaded weapon to potentially an underaged woman from her appearance. Not that it mattered, the choice ultimately fell to her and it was hers alone that she'd make.
"...Whoa." She blinked, gaze rapidly shooting from the pistol to the guy's face. "You'd give that to me, just like that? The recoil won't like, shatter my arm or anything, yeah? Cause that would suck."

Lucifer turned to the group and in particular, looked apologetic at Gwen Poole in particular.

"Excuse me please."

• Love
Reactions: Takumi

Winslow hadn't spoken to this woman either but he recognized her. She was the first one to glare at him when he shrieked. How could he have not? Being trapped in an undersea city filled with cultists, monsters, and so much more! But she seemed genuine in her approach even if Winslow took a slight step back from her just in case. It'd been some time since the battle with the creature in the diving suit. The one that had resulted in Winslow's vocoder being broken and had left him in quite the disgruntled state.

"Ghah...."

Winslow reached down and held his vocoder up. Bits of it were dented inwards, parts of it had been chipped away due to damage. It just didn't look like it was in a very good condition. But Winslow couldn't elaborate any further than that. His grunting and pointing may have made this more difficult than it needed to be. Besides, Samael had been with him the entire time. She'd be as reliable as she had been so far! She'd tell this woman what was wrong! That he needed someone anyone to fix his vocoder.

"Samael, this might be the opportunity I've been looking for! Please, ask her, tell her I need this to be fixed if she can! I..I know it's not the best solution. But I can't go on living a lie like this." The 'lie' of course was the voice Winslow heard in his head. It was his natural voice, albeit wth a bit of an echo to it. But he couldn't open his mouth and speak using it. It was just there in his head, serving as an idea of what could have been. Winslow could have done so much with his voice. But then everything had to go so wrong.

But he'd make things right again, he had to and Samael was going to help him.
"I...well I refused to be just an extra. I wanted to stand out in the crowds. It is why I got this bright costume. But it is more than that too. I...well I read the stories. And even when they were just stories, I enjoyed them nevertheless. I idolize many of them. They are...larger than life, you know? Fighting the battles most of us never could. And I wanted to try. Punisher does it, after all."
Idolizing someone, eh? Well, there was a viewpoint Winslow could sympathize with. He had idolized Swan before getting his music stolen by him. If you got your music signed by Swan than you were golden! Just kick up your feet and relax. But Winslow found out the hard way that idols aren't all what they're made up to be. His 'idol' had ruined Winslow's life and left him a monster with an artificial voice. A monster that couldn't even be around the woman he adored.

Yet this girl kept pressing on and she didn't even have a healing factor like Winslow did.

This tenacity to keep moving forward no matter what. It was certainly something to take note of and to respect. It's what Winslow would keep doing. To bring down Swan and bring this life of his to a close on his terms.

"Thank her for me, please."

@Kaykay @C.T. @Jeremi

"With great power comes great responsibility. And um...thanks. That really means a lot more than I can ever express with words. Would it be too awkward if I...uh...hugged you?"
vUJpKEi.png

Uh. Oh jeez. Uh.

"Um... Yeah, sure. Why not? C'mere, girl," Gwen said, opening her arms and taking her namesake into a nice little hug.

Uguu.

@C.T.

Last edited:
Winslow hadn't spoken to this woman either but he recognized her. She was the first one to glare at him when he shrieked. How could he have not? Being trapped in an undersea city filled with cultists, monsters, and so much more! But she seemed genuine in her approach even if Winslow took a slight step back from her just in case. It'd been some time since the battle with the creature in the diving suit. The one that had resulted in Winslow's vocoder being broken and had left him in quite the disgruntled state.

"Ghah...."

Winslow reached down and held his vocoder up. Bits of it were dented inwards, parts of it had been chipped away due to damage. It just didn't look like it was in a very good condition. But Winslow couldn't elaborate any further than that. His grunting and pointing may have made this more difficult than it needed to be. Besides, Samael had been with him the entire time. She'd be as reliable as she had been so far! She'd tell this woman what was wrong! That he needed someone anyone to fix his vocoder.

"Samael, this might be the opportunity I've been looking for! Please, ask her, tell her I need this to be fixed if she can! I..I know it's not the best solution. But I can't go on living a lie like this." The 'lie' of course was the voice Winslow heard in his head. It was his natural voice, albeit wth a bit of an echo to it. But he couldn't open his mouth and speak using it. It was just there in his head, serving as an idea of what could have been. Winslow could have done so much with his voice. But then everything had to go so wrong.

But he'd make things right again, he had to and Samael was going to help him.

Idolizing someone, eh? Well, there was a viewpoint Winslow could sympathize with. He had idolized Swan before getting his music stolen by him. If you got your music signed by Swan than you were golden! Just kick up your feet and relax. But Winslow found out the hard way that idols aren't all what they're made up to be. His 'idol' had ruined Winslow's life and left him a monster with an artificial voice. A monster that couldn't even be around the woman he adored.

Yet this girl kept pressing on and she didn't even have a healing factor like Winslow did.

This tenacity to keep moving forward no matter what. It was certainly something to take note of and to respect. It's what Winslow would keep doing. To bring down Swan and bring this life of his to a close on his terms.

"Thank her for me, please."

@Kaykay @C.T. @Jeremi

While the man didn't speak, his gestures came out loud and clear. "Your voice box is damaged?" That's why he had that electronic tinge in his voice when he spoke. "Perhaps I could take a look? If you are fine with it that is."

@Kaykay @T.O.M.

@Jeremi
@The Tactician
"Well, guess that's... fair," Somehow, Jesse knew certain members would absolutely love this town if they heard about the gun laws. Picking up his shotgun, the preacher stood ready to follow the officer out and to their station.

@Jeremi @DapperDogman

"Well come on then." The police man would lead them outside where there were more police waiting and...was that a police car that was hovering in the air?

police_car_concept_art_by_xvortexbladex-d4yxhyo.jpg

They seemed a tad anachronistic to the setting. Perhaps this was more of the doctors doing?

He'd shuffle them inside the back of the car before getting in the back.

Bridgette would take the time to lean over and whisper softly to Jesse. "You were going to see the doctor and the monarch right? Maybe this is your chance?"​

"WHAT-IS-HA-pen-ING?!

There was a disorientation to the flies now, from a hive mind attack to a mindless swarm. Down below, the bugs stopped and dropped dead in droves as they twitched and were squashed underfoot, like a rain of filth. Though it did nothing for the various wounded by those who had thought to fire guns at them. Upstairs, Jack roared.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! RARGH! URGH-EVIE FRYE!!!!"

The shadow of Jack the Ripper loomed large as he struggled to retain his form.

"YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE ME! I'LL FIND YOU! I AM NOW ETERNAL AND IF IT TAKES ME TILL PERDITION TO RID ALL OF YOU FRYE'S FROM EXISTENCE, I WILL SELL MY SOUL A THOUSAND TIMES AGAIN!"

It was a blood-curdling scream, borne of hatred as Jack's old mask burned and Jack himself, was once more removed from the world as his bugs died and dissipated into a mass of dead flies. He was gone.

But he'll be back.

tumblr_o1se39QZua1rxspeco1_500.gif

The switch would be found in the Dark Room on the third floor, where all the bodies were laid out and used as maggot fodder. Food for the flies, though all the maggots were dead too. Also located was another audio recording, which when played would produce the following.

images

Static at first echoes loudly, before the rasp of heavy breathing follows. The voice is that of a young woman, laden with pain and terror to the point of exhaustion. What nightmares she must have seen since coming is unclear, but they have exacted a heavy toll.

"My watch has broken and there is no day or night I can measure. How long I've been down here, I'm not sure. Even if no one will ever hear this, I will record this so as to keep what sanity I have. I must not succumb. I must not let my mind fade.

My name is Sabrina Spellman. I was born a witch, my coven is the Multiverse Emergency Unit. In my bones, I can sense it. The corruption of the city they call Rapture. Its a corpse, full of pus and maggots and my magic is reacting to it. And like a corpse, it attracts... Scavengers."

An empty sob echoes and she continues.

"I can't sleep. I dare not sleep. All I can do is run, when the drums begin. Oh god!"

The recording ends there.

In terms of loot, the party would find a strange artifact. Apparently, it was something Jack was guarding.

latest

@Gummi Bunnies @york @A Tiny Fool @LuckycoolHawk9 @Nater Taters @Indolent @DapperDogman @Chris Lang @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Ellya @C.T. @Ryu Keiko @The Artemis Suites
Chapter Three
"The Calm"

With the switches now open and the watches leading them back to where they once were, the groups would soon enough find themselves at the center of Apollo Square once again. The arrows pointed towards a rather grizzly scene.

latest

The gallows had still fresh bodies hanging from them indicating that they saw a lot of use. The radio would spark to life as both groups arrived. "You're almost there people. Look under the gallows to the left, you should find a piece of metal sticking out. Flip that."

Someone would oblige and go under the gallows and finding a very out of place piece of metal sticking out from the ground they'd proceed to flip it. The debris in front of the gallows would shake open leaving a secret passage that would lead them to their destination.

Once the last person stepped inside the door would close up behind them once again. "Okay, take the tunnel to the left until you get to a split and from there go right, forward, left and right."

Symmetra took the lead using her glove to light up area and followed Caira's instructions, the group in turn following closely. And then... Rumble rumble rumble.

Suddenly, a stroke of bad luck would befall the group, as intense vibrations could be sensed as they'd all be able to feel as though the structural integrity of the particular area they were in at the moment seemed to greatly weaken. Before anyone knew it, giant debris from the ceiling would fall down, hitting the ground with loud thuds, a small amount of water leaking from where the debris had once resided.

1DIbH8W.png

"Uh... I think it's time we move, guys!" Gwen exclaimed, and with that, your journey to wherever Caira was leading you to would become a lot more hectic all of a sudden as more and more heavy debris from the ceiling would fall onto the ground as you would all have to make a break for it.

Fortunately, the attack of the falling debris wouldn't last very long, but in the process, Sean Grant and Lando Calrissian would be crushed underneath the debris. Still, there was nothing you could do for them. The sudden abruptness of the debris falling and stopping made one wonder if this was actually a deliberate trap set by Handsome Jack, one of his many so-called "presents," but either way, maybe it didn't matter, as the damage was already done anyway.

With that, they would continue moving on. Soon enough they would find a heavy duty door in front of them. Symmetra would knock hard on the door until a slit opened up in it. "Finally!"

The voice they heard was a familiar one, even with out the static. As the door was opened they would stand face to face with Caira.

caira.png

"It's an honor finally meeting you all in person! Come in, come in! Reyna's going to be happy to finally meet you guys!"

After closing the door behind them she'd lead the group through a corridor into a larger area with a number of tables and crates with supplies around the sides of the room that resembled a makeshift mess hall.

"Took your sweet time." They heard someone say.

icon-square.jpg

"The name's Reyna, I guess you could say I'm the commander of this place." Some among the group would recognize her voice from one of the audio logs they had found earlier. "You've gone through a lot of shit, so I suggest you get something to eat and drink." She motioned towards the corner with crates filled with an assortment of canned food as well as some very clean looking water.

"I'll call over the rest once you'd settled down, but all I'm going to say is. Welcome to the Resistance."

"Indeed. So they're finally here."

A3wL2OR.gif

"I'm almost impressed, but as Reyna said, doesn't look like you're all in very much of a hurry," Another unfamiliar voice, this time one belonging to a male, would speak out. From above, you would all be able to spot a blonde man standing atop a nearby catwalk, looking down at you with a stern expression. Lucifer, Ellis, and Clare would perhaps recognize him as a member of the organization that connected the three of them, and as for the others...

Clearing his throat, he'd speak up again.

"The name's Major Revolver Ocelot, though just Ocelot will do. That's all you need to know for now," he gruffly introduced himself, briefly directing his attention over to Reyna, "So they're our best bet at getting out of here? Hmph. I suppose we could do worse, at least."

lyxqOsw.gif

"Make yourself at home. That is, before you help us help you get back to your actual homes."

201563_1437589138848_299_250.png

Another young woman came out of a back room. She wore golden armor adorned with a purple sash. On her back was a golden spear. "I'm the other Reyna. Daughter of Bellona, and Praetor of the XII Legion. Though, I suppose none of that matters now." She said in an astute tone. She muttered something under her breath. She looked at the ragtag group gathered before her.

"Welcome, though. I'll let you get acquainted with everything. Feel free to ask me any questions." She said, leaning against the door.

"In any case, just rest up for now. We've been monitoring you for some time, and we understand that you've been through a lot, so just take a moment to catch your breath for now, and then we shall summon you for our next course of plan," Ocelot said.

Sigh.

Hopefully from here, things would start looking up, right?

~Cast List~
@A Tiny Fool as Oerba Dia Vanille (Final Fantasy XIII)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Lady Bow (Paper Mario)
@Atomyk as Carol Peletier (The Walking Dead)
@BarrenThin as McCree (Overwatch)
@Bomb as Lee Kwang Soo (Running Man)
@CCC Kouhai as Viola (Witch's House)
@Chris Lang as Mystique (Marvel Comics)
@Crimson Spartan as Keaton (Fire Emblem)
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka (iDOLM@STER)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Soldier 76 (Overwatch)
@C.T. as Gwenpool (Marvel Comics)
@DBZ7 as Foo Fighters (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ellya as Evie Frye (Assassin's Creed)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nier (NieR)
@Gwazi Magnum as Derrial "Shepherd" Book (Firefly)
@Hana as Wadanohara (Wadanohara and The Great Blue Sea)
@Indolent as Gregor Eisenhorn (Warhammer 40k)
@Josh M as Ellis (Left 4 Dead)
@Kaykay as Samael (Tokyo Babel)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ayano Aishi (Yandere Simulator)
@Krieg as Tywin Lannister (Game of Thrones)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Scott McCall (Teen Wolf)
@Minerva as Skyla (Pokemon)
@Nater Taters as Niko Bellic (Grand Theft Auto)
@OrlandoBloomers as Helena (Orphan Black)
@Raven as Mabel "Madea" Simmons (Madea)
@Ringmaster as Lucifer Matthias Anghelscu (Murder Series)
@Ryu Keiko as Wendy Marvell (Fairy Tail)
@Sen as Kana (Fire Emblem)
@T.O.M. as Winslow Leach "Phantom" (Phantom of the Paradise)
@Takumi as Clare (Claymore)
@Verite as Spider-Gwen (Marvel Comics)
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Houston (Payday)
@Yang Lee as Marquis d'Caliber (Battleborn)
@Yata as Faith Connors (Mirror's Edge)
@york as Owlman (DC Comics)
@Yun Lee as Ty Lee (Avatar)

Casualties
@The Tactician as Jesse Custer - Dead, gunshot to the head
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Francisco "Pistols" Scaramanga - Dead, died two times over by the hand of a man of God
@Lissamel as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit - Dead, left behind
@ScreamingWillows as Odette Stiller - Dead, left behind
@DapperDogman as Jacob Frye - Dead, explosion and plague flies
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant - Dead, crushed
@Mighty Roman as Lando Calrissian - Dead, crushed
And so it appeared that the form of the Big Daddy made no apparent difference in the Little Sister's behavior. Not that there was even time to actually be certain of this, for the flies appeared and began attacking everyone.

Mystique was not even sure the simulated giant diving suit that was at least part of the Big Daddy form would be of any protection from the insects. Though for a moment there did not seem any point to shifting back to normal.

And then Marquis showed up and began firing at the flies that were forming into a man, caring nothing at all about anyone else's safety. Mystique would have scowled if the Big Daddy's form were capable of it. The last thing this situation needed was a wild card like Marquis making things even more dangerous for everyone than they already were.

It was indeed fortunate that the Big Daddy could move faster than one would think a bulky figure was capable of. He moved out of the way of the bullets, and swatted at as many flies as he could. The two attacks -- one from the flies, and the other from the Marquis -- made it impossible to concentrate enough to shapeshift, so the pseudo-Big Daddy had to react and fight back in this form as best he could.

@Gummi Bunnies @york @A Tiny Fool @LuckycoolHawk9 @Nater Taters @Indolent @DapperDogman @Chris Lang @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Ellya @C.T. @Ryu Keiko @The Artemis Suites
The explosion rocked the building. Mystique, still in the form of the Big Daddy, could not rest. The flies were still attacking, and the bullets were flying thanks to the fools who fired their guns thinking an insect swarm could be stopped by bullets.

The pseudo-Big Daddy had to concentrate on defending himself from the attacks, and as could not shapeshift back. Nor could he tell those firing guns to stop firing, as he could not speak while in the form of the Big Daddy.

He had lost track of the Little Sister in the confusion. At the moment, his ideas were to either head upstairs after Owlman, or try to leave this building altogether. Whatever force was behind these flies was too powerful for them to face on their own.

He moved toward the door, hoping to reach a spot where he could get a break from the flies. Would destroying the building altogether get rid of the source of the flies? An interesting strategy, but as long as he was stuck in the form of the Big Daddy, he could not convey it to his companions. And he would have to get away from the flies before he could safely shapeshift.

@Ringmaster @Gummi Bunnies @The Artemis Suites
The Big Daddy previously known as Mystique nodded in Gwenpool's direction, and began motioning toward the exit. He wondered if the Little Sister would join them.

His idea was to arrange for everyone to get through the exit, and then once everyone was outside, collapse the entrance so that very few insects in the swarm would be able to emerge. However, he knew this would leave Owlman, the Inquisitor, and the Fryes likely trapped unless they found another way out.

Of course, first people had to leave the building before anyone could collapse the entrance. The Big Daddy motioned toward the exit, and headed in that direction, hoping some would follow him.

@Gummi Bunnies @Ringmaster @A Tiny Fool @LuckycoolHawk9 @Nater Taters [USER=13190]@Xx420BLAZEITxX @Ellya @C.T. @Ryu Keiko[/USER]
He cared not for the hoboes who died the death they deserved. When he looked at the new group of people and gave the Rayna a strange look. Extending his arms wide as he held the cane at middle height and his hat in the other hand, he extended her a rather loud greeting, "Reyna! I almost miss your brash leadership and headstrong, ignorant attitude...almost. I thought you left because the debt police was after you, but it seems that you just decided to stay with the homeless...well some of them anyway...actually no, you're the only one that looks like a hobo...and smell like one too...but it's nice to see you again old friend!"

@Vertie @Minerva @Others

....​

"...Whoa." She blinked, gaze rapidly shooting from the pistol to the guy's face. "You'd give that to me, just like that? The recoil won't like, shatter my arm or anything, yeah? Cause that would suck."

"No, it's nothing like a bolter," I replied, still proffering her the projectile weapon. Though there was something I should share, "It holds fifteen rounds and there's only one magazine. Use it wisely."

@C.T.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.