• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Owlman

@A Tiny Fool @Arcadium @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Chris Lang @Crimson Spartan @Crow @C.T. @DapperDogman @DBZ7 @Ellya @Forrest @Gummi Bunnies @Gwazi Magnum@Hana @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mighty Roman @Minerva @Nater Taters @OrlandoBloomers @Raven @Ringmaster @Ryu Keiko @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Sen@Sir Nick of Ni @T.O.M. @Takumi @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Yang Lee @Yata @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Others Entering Manta Ray Lounge

twnZXct.jpg

Owlman noticed that the turret was already being taken care of as he entered the Manta Ray lounge, so instead of focusing his attention on that turret, he began to look around the area, keeping an eye out for other potential threat, or places of interest; he doubted this was going to be their only encounter with one of these primitive looking, but still very deadly contraptions.​
Owlman
@A Tiny Fool @Arcadium @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Chris Lang @Crimson Spartan @Crow @C.T. @DapperDogman @DBZ7 @Ellya @Forrest @Gummi Bunnies @Gwazi Magnum @Hana @Josh M @Kaykay@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mighty Roman @Minerva @Nater Taters @OrlandoBloomers @Raven @Ringmaster @Ryu Keiko @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Sen @Sir Nick of Ni @T.O.M. @Takumi @Verite@Xx420BLAZEITxX @Yang Lee @Yata @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Others Entering Manta Ray Lounge

Rq1NSxs.gif

Owlman was already inspecting the weapon, but fortunately he was too distracted to notice that Gwen too was doing the same thing... After all, he'd probably freak her out with his stare or something. The first thing that immediately caught his eye was how it looked like one was supposed to wear this on their hand, and with that in mind, he compared the size of the glove the weapon is attatched to to his own hand in his powersuit. He was confident it could fit over the average human hand of course... But with his powersuit on, the chances were slimmer.​
Wendy had decided to stay close to Owlman and Mystique, seeing as she was slightly more comfortable around them than anyone else. She looked at all the unfamiliar faces as they walked through the Manta Ray lounge, wondering what she could even do to help.

@york @Chris Lang @Jeremi @Everyone else in the group

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
It wasn't really what Ty Lee wanted to do, just leaving the bodies lying there, but that guy on the radio was downright terrifying. She really hoped he wasn't talking about them, but aftee everything and everyone's reactions, it was clear he was. As a result, Ty Lee headed for the Manta Ray Lounge like the others.

Fortunately, she had gotten there just as the turret had been knocked down, and while people were figuring out what to do. She decided to investigate upstairs in order to find anything worth finding.

@Jeremi @Minerva @Ringmaster @Sen @C.T. @T.O.M. @DapperDogman @Bomb @Crow @Raven @Chris Lang @york @AnyoneReally
Marquis, not trusting all that was said too much, decided to wait a bit before walking towards the Manta Ray Lounge and saw the volley of bullets being sprayed before being quickly taken down. "Well looks like the working class can do something right...the world always need shields to protect those that actually matter! Hahahaha!"

Before giving anyone a chance to respond, Marquis decided to investigate upstairs. After all, he was apart of the upper class and needed to go to higher ground like he always was.

@Jeremi @Minerva @Ringmaster @Sen @C.T. @T.O.M. @DapperDogman @Bomb @Crow @Raven @Chris Lang @york @Yun Lee

Investigating the upstairs area they would find scattered bottles of alcohol all around the area. To the left they would find flights of stairs leading down to the main lounge proper.

The area despite years of decay still looked rather luxurious despite it all. Though it seems that it at some point had been converted into a makeshift storage area with crates filled with canned food and the like. To the right of the main lounge was a smaller dancing lounge and straight ahead past the main bar you could find another set of stairs leading to the upper lounge areas and probably to their main destination.

Owlman
@A Tiny Fool @Arcadium @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Chris Lang @Crimson Spartan @Crow @C.T. @DapperDogman @DBZ7 @Ellya @Forrest @Gummi Bunnies @Gwazi Magnum @Hana @Josh M @Kaykay@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mighty Roman @Minerva @Nater Taters @OrlandoBloomers @Raven @Ringmaster @Ryu Keiko @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Sen @Sir Nick of Ni @T.O.M. @Takumi @Verite@Xx420BLAZEITxX @Yang Lee @Yata @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Others Entering Manta Ray Lounge

Rq1NSxs.gif

Owlman was already inspecting the weapon, but fortunately he was too distracted to notice that Gwen too was doing the same thing... After all, he'd probably freak her out with his stare or something. The first thing that immediately caught his eye was how it looked like one was supposed to wear this on their hand, and with that in mind, he compared the size of the glove the weapon is attatched to to his own hand in his powersuit. He was confident it could fit over the average human hand of course... But with his powersuit on, the chances were slimmer.​
The glove would fit handily over any past equipment he had on. Inspecting it closer would reveal to Owlman that it wasn't your typical weapon, but rather something that could shoot dart like objects. He still wasn't quite sure what to make of it but he could find more of said darts next to the weapon.

Lucifer winced but took the brunt of her words, before a quiet plinking noise echoed in the stillness. And on the ground, one of the bullets would still be rattling as Lucifer held up his hand, revealing his flesh healing over before he spoke.

"Had I moved, it would have hit those behind me. Or tracked others less able to deal with it. I thank you for your help, but I do not apologize for my actions."

To Jacob, he inclined his head in courteous thanks before preparing himself for the storm. Sure enough...

.... Was she?

Oh. His wounds were healed by this point, but he said nothing. Staring at her in this close-quarters opportunity as she said her piece.

And for reasons he didn't fully understand, he reached across the short gap to squeeze her hand. A more intimate gesture then he intended, both to reassure her he was alive and the other to reduce the stress he sensed from her.

"... We faced worse foes before. We'll all be fine."

And then he let go and turned away as he explored the lounge, looking for security cameras..

@Jeremi @DapperDogman @Indolent @Verite @OrlandoBloomers @C.T. @Everyone

Symmetra would in the mean time set up three of her own turrets on the inside of the door in case there was more surprises to be had. "Be that as it may, Lucifer was it? We can't cast our lives away in such away, even if you feel your life less worth than others."

Lucifer search though came up empty, there didn't seem to be any security cameras in the area. "We can't stay here for much longer." Symmetra added. "A tight corridor like this we would have no place to take for cover. Gather everyone and let us make our way through the corridor."

@A Tiny Fool @Arcadium @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Chris Lang @Crimson Spartan @Crow @C.T. @DapperDogman @DBZ7 @Ellya @Forrest @Gummi Bunnies @Gwazi Magnum @Hana @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mighty Roman @Minerva @Nater Taters @OrlandoBloomers @Raven @Ringmaster @Ryu Keiko @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Sen @Sir Nick of Ni @T.O.M. @Takumi @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Yang Lee @Yata @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @york @Others Entering Manta Ray Lounge

latest

"Columbia, huh..."

Jesse let the name roll off his tongue as he considered all of his assumptions about the city that were being proven wrong. It clearly wasn't Heaven, though it was a nice attempt to be on at least in appearance. With that being true, that meant that the man he wanted to see wasn't hanging, leaving him without any way of getting the answers he wanted. So I'm stuck with a gunman who probably killed me in a flyin' city... Where the year is apparently 1964? If it wasn't for the fact that a city like this was impossible in his world, the preacher would wonder how they had moved through time by fifty years or so.

Right now, all Jesse could do was have some faith. Some faith that this was all just a horrible dream brought on by that brew Cassidy gave him.

"You mind me askin' another question?" Right, so he wasn't getting any answers about God's apparent disdain for most people. That didn't mean they couldn't somehow get back to Rapture by asking around, "You ever heard of a city called Rapture? Underwater place, went to hell in a hand basket before I even got there. I've got some friends trapped down there who aren't residents of the place, and I wanted to know if I could get back there from this city?"

@Cromartie Sarkissian @Jeremi

"Rapture eh?" The driver said aloud thinking over it for awhile. "Can't say that I have, but that's interesting. What are the odds of there being on city in the sky and one in the depths of the ocean?"

@Cromartie Sarkissian @The Tactician

Investigating the upstairs area they would find scattered bottles of alcohol all around the area. To the left they would find flights of stairs leading down to the main lounge proper.

The area despite years of decay still looked rather luxurious despite it all. Though it seems that it at some point had been converted into a makeshift storage area with crates filled with canned food and the like. To the right of the main lounge was a smaller dancing lounge and straight ahead past the main bar you could find another set of stairs leading to the upper lounge areas and probably to their main destination.

The glove would fit handily over any past equipment he had on. Inspecting it closer would reveal to Owlman that it wasn't your typical weapon, but rather something that could shoot dart like objects. He still wasn't quite sure what to make of it but he could find more of said darts next to the weapon.

Symmetra would in the mean time set up three of her own turrets on the inside of the door in case there was more surprises to be had. "Be that as it may, Lucifer was it? We can't cast our lives away in such away, even if you feel your life less worth than others."

Lucifer search though came up empty, there didn't seem to be any security cameras in the area. "We can't stay here for much longer." Symmetra added. "A tight corridor like this we would have no place to take for cover. Gather everyone and let us make our way through the corridor."

@A Tiny Fool @Arcadium @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Chris Lang @Crimson Spartan @Crow @C.T. @DapperDogman @DBZ7 @Ellya @Forrest @Gummi Bunnies @Gwazi Magnum @Hana @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mighty Roman @Minerva @Nater Taters @OrlandoBloomers @Raven @Ringmaster @Ryu Keiko @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Sen @Sir Nick of Ni @T.O.M. @Takumi @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Yang Lee @Yata @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @york @Others Entering Manta Ray Lounge

"Rapture eh?" The driver said aloud thinking over it for awhile. "Can't say that I have, but that's interesting. What are the odds of there being on city in the sky and one in the depths of the ocean?"

"Yeah, the odds of it..." Jesse sighed as he leaned back against the railings. So they were stuck in this town for awhile, unless that monarch or doctor had something that could help. "So the people rose up and took the city when the doctor and monarch showed up, huh? Mind telling me more abut them and what kind of ship they run around here?" The preacher questioned as his hand slipped into his pocket, digging around for a moment before finding what he was looking for.

Pulling a cigarette out, the man of the cloth looked to the 'bus' driver and sighed, "Anyways, to that fake prophet's house, and you got a light? Lost my dad's old one while coming up here."

Last edited by a moderator:

"Yeah, the odds of it..." Jesse sighed as he leaned back against the railings. So they were stuck in this town for awhile, unless that monarch or doctor had something that could help. "So the people rose up and took the city when the doctor and monarch showed up, huh? Mind telling me more abut them and what kind of ship they run around here?" The preacher questioned as his hand slipped into his pocket, digging around for a moment before finding what he was looking for.

Pulling a cigarette out, the man of the cloth looked to the 'bus' driver and sighed, "You got a light? Lost my dad's old one while coming up here."

"They are...stern, but fair. Like the doctor's a real wizard when it comes to technology! And the monarch's like...very intense. That's actually how they could do what they did. We have these people called Handymen yeah? Basically people in these big mechanized suits that saved should've saved them from disease, disabilities you name it! Dang thing should keep your heart ticking forever!

The problem was that there was a lot of side effects that left the patient a total wreck...my brother got put into one of those and...it wasn't pretty." The Driver replied solemnly. "But the doctor, they were outlaws and were cornered by one of these Handymen.

He took one look at this guy and figured how he could make it better...and it did! Once news started to spread that he could help them every Handyman under Commstock abandoned him and went for the doctor for help. And with the Handymen one their side well...let's just say we found out if the Prophet could fly that thay. He couldn't."

And to the other question. "I have some matches here you can have them, as a welcome gift, you know!"

@The Tactician @Cromartie Sarkissian @ColumbiaCrew

tumblr_o92xubDGJD1v3qowuo2_100.png

"... so going up those stairs leads to another area. If so... I think we should wait for the others before seeing if we should go ahead."

Nier would say this as he would come along to see the upstairs area. Either way, he would idly look into the crates that were filled with such supplies, stuff that he didn't even know to be food in some way due to his lack of knowledge on such things.

@A Tiny Fool @Arcadium @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Chris Lang @Crimson Spartan @Crow @C.T. @DapperDogman@DBZ7 @Ellya @Forrest @Jeremi @Gwazi Magnum @Hana @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9@Mighty Roman @Minerva @Nater Taters @OrlandoBloomers @Raven @Ringmaster @Ryu Keiko @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Sen @Sir Nick of Ni @T.O.M. @Takumi @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Yang Lee @Yata @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @york @Others Entering Manta Ray Lounge​

• Bucket of Rainbows

"... so going up those stairs leads to another area. If so... I think we should wait for the others before seeing if we should go ahead."

Nier would say this as he would come along to see the upstairs area. Either way, he would idly look into the crates that were filled with such supplies, stuff that he didn't even know to be food in some way due to his lack of knowledge on such things.

@A Tiny Fool @Arcadium @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Chris Lang @Crimson Spartan @Crow @C.T. @DapperDogman@DBZ7 @Ellya @Forrest @Jeremi @Gwazi Magnum @Hana @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9@Mighty Roman @Minerva @Nater Taters @OrlandoBloomers @Raven @Ringmaster @Ryu Keiko @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Sen @Sir Nick of Ni @T.O.M. @Takumi @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Yang Lee @Yata @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @york @Others Entering Manta Ray Lounge​
"...Then I can wait with you!"

tumblr_inline_o9g57trKYU1sp0qi5_500.png

Maybe they could continue on with their smalltalk? c;

@Gummi Bunnies @others!​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
"They are...stern, but fair. Like the doctor's a real wizard when it comes to technology! And the monarch's like...very intense. That's actually how they could do what they did. We have these people called Handymen yeah? Basically people in these big mechanized suits that saved should've saved them from disease, disabilities you name it! Dang thing should keep your heart ticking forever!

The problem was that there was a lot of side effects that left the patient a total wreck...my brother got put into one of those and...it wasn't pretty." The Driver replied solemnly. "But the doctor, they were outlaws and were cornered by one of these Handymen.

He took one look at this guy and figured how he could make it better...and it did! Once news started to spread that he could help them every Handyman under Commstock abandoned him and went for the doctor for help. And with the Handymen one their side well...let's just say we found out if the Prophet could fly that thay. He couldn't."

And to the other question. "I have some matches here you can have them, as a welcome gift, you know!"

"Huh, so a real miracle worker..." Jesse took the offered matches with a frown, mulling over the story. A flick of his hand and a lit match later, and the preacher's frown turned into a relieved smile as he took solace in the nicotine, "Thanks for that, partner. Anyways, you mind taking us up to that fake prophet's house? Someone told us that we could find your leaders up there, and I feel like they'll know how we can get back to Rapture."

Medea agreed that they might should get moving so she just walked from the view to where they possible could move forward. "I wanna find someone who can tell me why the hell I'm here is all." She stated simply when she met back with some others.

@Everyone

m9QmHFW.png

"..."

Having been sitting on the side, specifically the thin railing, "accompanying" (for a lack of a better word) Mystique and Owlman, Gwen would be able to hear Symmetra talk to Lucifer from her position. Looked like they were all prepping up and getting ready to move on again since they seemed to be done reconfiguring the turrets, and it didn't look like there was much else to do around here, so up, up, and away after getting everyone back together!

"Yo, scary mask dude, blue lady! Get everyone upstairs back down. Symmetra says it's time to hustle again," Gwen said, calling out to them briefly, and with that, she'd hop off the railing she had been kneeling on, her innate abilities allowing her to land harmlessly right beside Symmetra and the others despite the possibly considerable drop. With a quick breath, the young woman would put her hands on her hips.

"Knowing the loony, he's probably set something up that's waiting for us already, so we should keep our guard up. I just hope that whatever comes at us isn't much more dangerous than the turret, though I... won't hold my breath."

Though she was probably the most qualified to do so with her Spider-Sense, Gwen wanted to avoid the possibility of being the one to walk in front of the group, but if she had to... Ugh.

@Jeremi @Chris Lang @york @DBZ7 @Ringmaster @Peeps

Chapter 2 – Reach for the Sky

As the final group members that went and started up the generators returned the radio in Carol's hand would wake to life once again.

"Hi again! I see a lot of energy fluctuation in your area. Now you just have to-"

Caira would be cut off mid-sentence as someone else hijacked the line. And he did not sound as nice.

"Hi kiddos, Jack here. See I heard this weird rumor through the grape vine that a bunch of useless yahoos were running around in my city, and I was like well that sounds ridiculous. And then that guy confirmed it again and I shot the guy dead for pissing me off. Now was my face red when he was actually right! No used to cry about spilled milk though amirite? Now that we've chewed the fat this is my message to all of you fucking assholes who think you can just invade my city? I know what you're doing and where you're going and because of that I've sent you a little present...a present that will hang you all up on crosses and then disembowel you so that they can video tape your intestines slowly fall to the ground! But hey if you don't like it, you could always try to get a refund. If all goes well this is the first and only time I have to talk to you damn dirty freedom fighters so...let's hope it all goes well."

The feed would cut and soon they would hear Caira's voice again. "Whoa that was weird, you guys got cut off for a moment...Did I miss something?"

"Someone called Jack took over the feed, he was...quite colorful. And clearly deranged." Symmetra responded.

"Oh no..." Caira did not sound too happy about that. "If he knows about you we got to hurry. You need to get to the Manta Ray Lounge as fast as you can. I'll guide you there."

"Wait a moment." Symmetra interjected. "We have one, possibly two dead men in our group. What are we supposed to do about that?"

"Leave them. If you hang around any longer I guarantee you'll have a lot more dead friends." Caira didn't sound to happy for saying that. The entire group would make their through the areas before standing at the entrance to the Manta Ray Lounge.

7AD426FB3A10C779419BE7D15305BBF19DF87EFB

"You'll find the elevator to the suite in the upper lounge. If you aren't seeing anything that means you beat Jack here, but who knows how long that will last. Good luck."

Cast list:

@A Tiny Fool as Oerba Dia Vanille (Final Fantasy XIII)
@Arcadium as Izuku "Deku" Midoriya (My Hero Academia)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Lady Bow (Paper Mario)
@Atomyk as Carol Peletier (The Walking Dead)
@BarrenThin as Mcree (Overwatch)
@Bomb as Lee Kwang Soo (Running Man)
@Chris Lang as Mystique (Marvel Comics)
@Crimson Spartan as Keaton (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka (The Idolm@aster)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Soldier 76 (Overwatch)
@C.T. as Gwenpool (Marvel Comics)
@DapperDogman as Jacob Frye (Assassin's Creed Syndicate)
@DBZ7 as F.F. (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Star Ocean)
@Ellya as Evie Frye (Assassin's Creed Syndicate)
@Forrest as Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nier (NieR Replicant)
@Gwazi Magnum as Henry Evans - Derrial 'Shepherd' Book (Firefly)
@Hana as Wadanohara (Wadanohara and The Great Blue Sea)

@Indolent as Gregor Eisenhorn (Warhammer 40k)
@Josh M as Ellis (Left 4 Dead 2)
@Kaykay as Samael (Tokyo Babel)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ayano Aishi (Yandere Simulator)
@Krieg as Lord Tywin Lannister (Game of Thrones)
@Lissamel as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (Epic Mickey)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Scott McCall (Teen Wolf)
@Mighty Roman as Lando Calrissian (Star Wars)
@Minerva as Skyla (Pokemon)
@Nater Taters as Nico Bellic (Grand Theft Auto 4)
@OrlandoBloomers as Helena (Orphan Black)
@Raven as Mabel "Medea" Simmons (Medea Movies series)
@Ringmaster as Lucifer Matthias Anghelscu (OC)
@Ryu Keiko as Wendy Marvell (Fairy Tail)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as the Joker (DC Comics)
@Sen as Kana (Fire Emblem Fates)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant (OC)
@T.O.M. as Winslow Leach aka Phantom (Phantom of the Paradise)
@Takumi as Clare (Claymore)
@Verite as Spider-Gwen (Marvel Comics)
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Houston (Payday 2)
@Yang Lee as Marquis d'Caliber (Battleborn)
@Yata as Faith Connors (Mirror's Edge Catalyst)
@york as Owlman (DC - Justice League: Crisis of Two Earths)
@Yun Lee as Ty Lee (Avatar the Last Airbender)

Casualties

@Cromartie Sarkissian as Francisco 'Pistols' Scaramanga - Unknown, presumed missing
@The Tactician as Jesse Custer - Dead, gunshot to the head

Those trying to enter the Manta Ray Lounge would be met by a nasty surprise.

A makeshift turret would open fire the moment someone stepped into its line of sight. Once away from it the red light would turn green and the machine went silent again.

"Wait is that gun fire?!" Caira could be heard shouting from the radio. "Did Jack catch up to you guys already?!"
@EVERYONE

"Oh new guys huh?" The driver asked. "Well you're in luck fellas, I also work as a tour guide! Ask me anything you want and I'm gonna do my darn best to answer ya!"

tumblr_o92wrsLroN1v3qowuo4_100.png

"W-We're good here?"

Nier wasn't exactly sure on how to react when that turret came about, but he assumed that it was taken care of once he managed to get past that.

@A Tiny Fool @Nater Taters @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @everybody lol​

"I... guess so?"

tumblr_inline_o9hseiCaHY1sp0qi5_500.png

Vanille was just as confused as Nier. She didn't even know what the hell was going on.

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @whenyoudon'tknowwhototaganymore @welostasfuck,nier @woohoooosmalltalk​

"...Then I can wait with you!"

tumblr_inline_o9g57trKYU1sp0qi5_500.png

Maybe they could continue on with their small talk? c;

@Gummi Bunnies @others!​

Boy, a lot seemed to happen...

What a pain.

Ayano headed to the Manta Ray Lounge with the others and noted the turret issue. She allowed the others to take care of it and moved along to follow Vanille and Nier into a couple more, um, events...

tFYUunX.jpg

"..."

Anyhow, she decided to wait with Nier and Vanille. Ayano sighed, actually sounding sad.

"I miss Senpai," she suddenly stated, her voice sounding miserable.

Her life just seemed to have no meaning without him. Ayano honestly felt as if she were walking through a black and white dream, void of any hope.

@A Tiny Fool @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Everyone​

Skyla silently went up to The Manta Ray Lounge. she put her pokeball back on her belt, and knife back into its holster.

@Anyone @everyone @Basic post

tumblr_o95yw9w9Yc1v3qowuo7_100.png

"... soo, how are you holding up?"

Yes, Nier saw this is a good time to continue the small talk.

@A Tiny Fool

What a pain.

Ayano headed to the Manta Ray Lounge with the others and noted the turret issue. She allowed the others to take care of it and moved along to follow Vanille and Nier into a couple more, um, events...

tFYUunX.jpg

"..."

Anyhow, she decided to wait with Nier and Vanille. Ayano sighed, actually sounding sad.

Her life just seemed to have no meaning without him. Ayano honestly felt as if she were walking through a black and white dream, void of any hope.

"I'm doing alright... How about you?"

Yes. Small talk was great.

tumblr_inline_o9g5ccYM6x1sp0qi5_500.png

After hearing Ayano's sad voice, Vanille turned to face her.

"Don't worry, Ayano."

tumblr_inline_o9g595M2fG1sp0qi5_500.png

"I'm... sure you'll see your... er... Senpai... again...?"

Ahh, she wanted to give her a hug.

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @wooooforwaiting​

Wendy had decided to stay close to Owlman and Mystique, seeing as she was slightly more comfortable around them than anyone else. She looked at all the unfamiliar faces as they walked through the Manta Ray lounge, wondering what she could even do to help.

@york @Chris Lang @Jeremi @Everyone else in the group

Owlman
@A Tiny Fool @Arcadium @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Chris Lang @Crimson Spartan @Crow @C.T. @DapperDogman @DBZ7 @Ellya @Forrest @Gummi Bunnies @Gwazi Magnum @Hana @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mighty Roman @Minerva @Nater Taters @OrlandoBloomers @Raven @Ringmaster @Ryu Keiko @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Sen @Sir Nick of Ni @T.O.M. @Takumi @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Yang Lee @Yata @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Others Entering Manta Ray Lounge

6BDAHIv.jpg

Owlman smiled; this was more like it... He had a feeling this weapon might be usefull later along the line; judging from the ammunition, it looked like it was built to affect electronics in some way... An EMP perhaps? Or... Something more... He'd have to test this out later along the line, but for now, Owlman headed back to Symmetra and the others, nodding a little at what Symmetra said... He too felt that it was time to move on, but he neglected to mention he would have preferred to scout ahead in the hallway alone.​

Those that did not follow the rest of the group into the main area would suddenly hear shouting and screaming coming from outside of the Manta Ray Lounge.

Whatever it was it seemed like it was getting louder by the minute.

@A Tiny Fool @Arcadium @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Chris Lang @Crimson Spartan @Crow @C.T. @DapperDogman @DBZ7 @Ellya @Forrest @Gummi Bunnies @Gwazi Magnum @Hana @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mighty Roman @Minerva @Nater Taters @OrlandoBloomers @Raven @Ringmaster @Ryu Keiko @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Sen @Sir Nick of Ni @T.O.M. @Takumi @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Yang Lee @Yata @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @york @Manta Ray Lounge

"Huh, so a real miracle worker..." Jesse took the offered matches with a frown, mulling over the story. A flick of his hand and a lit match later, and the preacher's frown turned into a relieved smile as he took solace in the nicotine, "Thanks for that, partner. Anyways, you mind taking us up to that fake prophet's house? Someone told us that we could find your leaders up there, and I feel like they'll know how we can get back to Rapture."

"You got it! I'm not sure if you'll get to see them, since they're really busy and all, but I'll drop you off nearby and you can figure out what to do there! Next stop Emporia!"

latest

As they came close to docking the driver would point out a floating island in the distance. "See that one island with the giant building on it? That's where you need to go."

Landing next to the edge he'd let both of his passengers. "Emporia used to be the place where all the rich folks lived, but after the doctors and monarchs arrival a lot of working class people are living here now too! Hope you find what you're searching for!" With a friendly wave the driver and his blimp would fly off once again leaving Scaramanga and Jesse on the pier with a new goal ahead of them.

"Don't worry, Ayano."

Ayano nodded, but didn't seem anymore enthused.

"Have you ever been in love?" she asked Vanille and Nier. "I love my Senpai. I miss him," she mumbled.

After speaking, Ayano's eyes widened slightly upon hearing the yelling from the Manta Ray Lounge. "What's going on, I wonder?"

@Gummi Bunnies @A Tiny Fool @Jeremi @Everyone​

They were just lucky there wasn't much damage. Just himself and the girl, who was quickly healed by the others. If the children had wandered ahead.... He shook that idea out of his head as he moved on.

"Knowing the loony, he's probably set something up that's waiting for us already, so we should keep our guard up. I just hope that whatever comes at us isn't much more dangerous than the turret, though I... won't hold my breath."

"The turret was a cruel joke. Something to amuse this Jack and if it killed some of us, it wouldn't have hurt him. Whatever danger remains? Its still out there." He said to Spider-Gwen in a flat, dark intonation. Looking at her, he added. "We'll be relying on you, young lady."

@A Tiny Fool @Arcadium @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Chris Lang @Crimson Spartan @Crow @C.T. @DapperDogman @DBZ7 @Ellya @Forrest @Gummi Bunnies @Gwazi Magnum @Hana @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mighty Roman @Minerva @Nater Taters @OrlandoBloomers @Raven @Jeremi @Ryu Keiko @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Sen @T.O.M. @Takumi @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Yang Lee @Yata @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @york @Indolent. @Others Entering Manta Ray Lounge

• Bucket of Rainbows
Owlman
@A Tiny Fool @Arcadium @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Chris Lang @Crimson Spartan @Crow @C.T. @DapperDogman @DBZ7 @Ellya @Forrest @Gummi Bunnies @Gwazi Magnum @Hana @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mighty Roman @Minerva @Nater Taters @OrlandoBloomers @Raven @Ringmaster @Ryu Keiko @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Sen @Sir Nick of Ni @T.O.M. @Takumi @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Yang Lee @Yata @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Others Entering Manta Ray Lounge

6BDAHIv.jpg

Owlman smiled; this was more like it... He had a feeling this weapon might be usefull later along the line; judging from the ammunition, it looked like it was built to affect electronics in some way... An EMP perhaps? Or... Something more... He'd have to test this out later along the line, but for now, Owlman headed back to Symmetra and the others, nodding a little at what Symmetra said... He too felt that it was time to move on, but he neglected to mention he would have preferred to scout ahead in the hallway alone.​
Wendy kept with Owlman, before she heard the screams. She shivered as her face went pale. "Wh-what was that?!" She said, her voice shaking. "Is something happening to one of the groupmembers? Oh I wish Carla was here right now...." She mumbled as she stuck close to Owlman. They were right when she first met them. Going through this place alone was a terrible idea.

@A Tiny Fool @Arcadium @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Chris Lang @Crimson Spartan @Crow @C.T. @DapperDogman @DBZ7 @Ellya @Forrest @Gummi Bunnies @Gwazi Magnum @Hana @Josh M@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Mighty Roman @Minerva @Nater Taters @OrlandoBloomers @Raven @Ringmaster @Jeremi @Schnee Corp Lawyer @Sen @Sir Nick of Ni @T.O.M. @Takumi@Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Yang Lee @Yata @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @york @Manta Ray Lounge

What a pain.

tFYUunX.jpg

"..."

"Don't worry, Ayano."

Ayano nodded, but didn't seem anymore enthused.

"Have you ever been in love?" she asked Vanille and Nier. "I love my Senpai. I miss him," she mumbled.

After speaking, Ayano's eyes widened slightly upon hearing the yelling from the Manta Ray Lounge. "What's going on, I wonder?"

@Gummi Bunnies @A Tiny Fool @Jeremi @Everyone​
tumblr_o91i1244LD1v3qowuo8_100.png

"... I'm good... thanks for asking, Vanille."

What else can he say considering his status at the moment? Though, personally... he was still quite worried for the people that were all the way back home for him... It was also about this time that Ayano would join them in their small talk conversation.

tumblr_o91jdjWt3t1v3qowuo6_100.png

"I'm sure that... Senpai is fine... and waiting for you in some way... don't you worry, we'll get this resolved and over with soon."

However, as he said this, Nier began to think that he wouldn't be back in time to save his sister... she was still in the custody of the Shadowlord back home.

"In love? ... um..."

For a moment, Nier began to think of Kainé, how she was the main person in his previous party that motivated him to keep on going... If only she were here now...
Those that did not follow the rest of the group into the main area would suddenly hear shouting and screaming coming from outside of the Manta Ray Lounge.

Whatever it was it seemed like it was getting louder by the minute.
tumblr_o95yw9w9Yc1v3qowuo3_100.png

"We can continue this conversation later... I don't think we should be waiting here any longer. Call upon the others to go and check this situation out, but I'm going ahead!"

Nier gave these instructions, not even thinking once or twice on what was to happen when he ran out... but either way, he immediately ran outside the Manta Ray Lounge. He had to see if there was something that he could do, and knowing that this would result with a fight, he immediately pulled out his Nameless Blade in preparation for what was to come out of this.

@Jeremi @A Tiny Fool @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @EVERYBODY​

• Bucket of Rainbows
"The turret was a cruel joke. Something to amuse this Jack and if it killed some of us, it wouldn't have hurt him. Whatever danger remains? Its still out there." He said to Spider-Gwen in a flat, dark intonation. Looking at her, he added. "We'll be relying on you, young lady."
fCPy9Z4.png

"Uh... Me? I mean, I can try, I suppose, though I wish you wouldn't single me out like that. I do get a pretty distinct heebie-jeebie feeling whenever something bad's about to happen though, so I guess that can't be helped. I'll do my best to keep everyone safe."

"... No pressure, right?"

Obviously, that meant all of the pressure.

@Ringmaster @Jeremi @Main Area

Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.