• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The top of the tower was coming dangerously close...

It really seemed like a dire situation, if the group didn't do something fast they would easily be overrun by the Digi-Jack's and his cronies.

They needed a divine intervention.

*CRASH*

The back of the room would be pierced by an airship sending debris and Digi-Jack's flying, scattering the group and making Bonebreaker fall to the side. Luckily the engines on the airship was functional so there was no risk of them falling...for now.

[@Indolent @Ringmaster @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Takumi @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @york @C.T. @Kaykay @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Verite

The group looking for the Little Sisters would spot something small heading down the stairs on the other side of them. "Hurry, we need to get to them before they disappear!" Running down through the stairs and the facility they'd soon find themselves in what looked like an autopsy room.

latest

Now where could those Little Sisters be hiding?​

@Crimson Spartan @Sen @Hana @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ryu Keiko @Josh M @BarrenThin @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Krieg @LittleWonders
"Doc, might want to turn a bit to the left, we're coming close to hitting the top!" Jesse shouted as they soar ever closer to a death by Hindenburg reenactment. However, before he could hear or see the response by Eggman, the inevitable finally occurred...

*CRRRRAAAASSSSHHHHH*

The entire airship seemed to rumble as it plowed through the exterior of Jack's tower, crashing an apparent brawl that was taking place within. After a moment to recollect himself, the preacher stood up and looked to the others on the airship before nodding, "Alright, lets hunt this bastard down..."

With that said, he headed out and into the middle of the chaotic room, a smirk forming on his lips as he noticed who all was fighting Jack.

Preacher.gif

"Well, ain't this the Lord's intervention. Was wondering when I would find y'all again," Cheeky, but nonetheless warm-hearted as the preacher rejoined part of his flock for this final battle, pumping his shotgun as he turned to the place where he was guessing the man known as Jack had fallen, "And it looks like I made it back just in time... Lets wrap this mess up, people!"

Last edited by a moderator:

It really seemed like a dire situation, if the group didn't do something fast they would easily be overrun by the Digi-Jack's and his cronies.

*CRASH*

The back of the room would be pierced by an airship sending debris and Digi-Jack's flying, scattering the group and making Bonebreaker fall to the side. Luckily the engines on the airship was functional so there was no risk of them falling...for now.

[@Indolent @Ringmaster @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Takumi @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @york @C.T. @Kaykay @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Verite

"Dying sure is a colourful experience"
@Indolent @Ringmaster @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Takumi @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @york @C.T. @Kaykay @The Tactician @Jeremi @Verite

*CRASH*

The group looking for the Little Sisters would spot something small heading down the stairs on the other side of them. "Hurry, we need to get to them before they disappear!" Running down through the stairs and the facility they'd soon find themselves in what looked like an autopsy room.

latest

@Crimson Spartan @Sen @Hana @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Yun Lee @Takumi @Ryu Keiko @Josh M @BarrenThin @Atomyk @LuckycoolHawk9 @Krieg @LittleWonders
"Doc, might want to turn a bit to the left, we're coming close to hitting the tip!" Jesse shouted as they drifted ever closer to a death by Hindenburg reenactment.​
tumblr_o95ytaaMh81v3qowuo5_100.png

"Here's my chance!"

Whenever Nier saw the perfect moment, whether it be in a battle with the Shades or foes... or in the final moments of a hunt, he never wasted any opportunity that came to him, especially if it meant the best for him and the people he cared about. He didn't dare waste this moment by running back to his Beastlord, the greatsword still stabbed into the ground a distance behind him. No... Nier immediately rushed towards the nearest Digi-Jack in the scattered crowd. It didn't matter if he landed a hit or not on the fakes, but if he did land a hit, that was fine enough, because his real goal was to end Handsome Jack once and for all.

I need to do this... we need to do this...

So much people are awaiting the chance to go home, and so do I.

I have people waiting for me, waiting for me to return and make things right.

I don't care if I perish along the way, here or back home.

As long as I made a difference for the better, then I'm content with that.

I've seen this type of scenario repeat over and over again that I'm going to end it... end it for good.

The thoughts racing in his head, Nier put on a relentless fury with just a simple sword, daring to go and take it all on his own. You could say that he was carelessly courageous, a selfless hero. Until something had gone to harm him greatly, Nier continued with his attack as his sword ruthlessly yet gracefully danced along with him, not letting up as the moments passed.

Not evident to him but to those that were in the group, a strange sight could be seen on Nier's neck... black runes began to appear on his skin... a dark ailment coming such a sight... was this a side-effect for overworking himself in the heat of battle?

latest

@Indolent @Ringmaster @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Takumi @T.O.M. @Jeremi @york @C.T. @Kaykay @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Verite

latest

And so the hunt began.

oXY7KPL.jpg

"Keaton, Wolfram Alpha- your name was Wolfram Alpha was it? I'll worry about that later," Mirei spoke to the two lycanthropes. "Think you two could sniff them out?"

Mirei had plans of her own as she takes out a half-eaten grape-flavoured candy bar in an attempt to lure the Little Sisters towards her.

"Hey kids~, who wants some candy~ don't be shy~ big sister Mirei only wants to play~...

FWEqE5t.webp

... I did not word that very well..."

@Crimson Spartan @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @LITTLESISTERTIME

@Sen @Hana @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Yun Lee @Ryu Keiko @Josh M @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Krieg

@Jeremi @LittleWonders​

Reactions: Takumi
"Doc, might want to turn a bit to the left, we're coming close to hitting the top!" Jesse shouted as they soar ever closer to a death by Hindenburg reenactment. However, before he could hear or see the response by Eggman, the inevitable finally occurred...

*CRRRRAAAASSSSHHHHH*

The entire airship seemed to rumble as it plowed through the exterior of Jack's tower, crashing an apparent brawl that was taking place within. After a moment to recollect himself, the preacher stood up and looked to the others on the airship before nodding, "Alright, lets hunt this bastard down..."

With that said, he headed out and into the middle of the chaotic room, a smirk forming on his lips as he noticed who all was fighting Jack.

Preacher.gif

"Well, ain't this the Lord's intervention. Was wondering when I would find y'all again," Cheeky, but nonetheless warm-hearted as the preacher rejoined part of his flock for this final battle, pumping his shotgun as he turned to the place where he was guessing the man known as Jack had fallen, "And it looks like I made it back just in time... Lets wrap this mess up, people!"

Dr Eggman would unceremoniously push Jesse casually aside as he strolled into view. "Your vile deeds shall be stopped by me! Doctor Eggman! Handsome Jack prepare to hand over your city!"

From behind him a number of Columbia soldiers would start mobilizing. It seemed that the odds had shifted considerably to the heroes favor in just a short amount of time.

"Here's my chance!"

Whenever Nier saw the perfect moment, whether it be in a battle with the Shades or foes... or in the final moments of a hunt, he never wasted any opportunity that came to him, especially if it meant the best for him and the people he cared about. He didn't dare waste this moment by running back to his Beastlord, the greatsword still stabbed into the ground a distance behind him. No... Nier immediately rushed towards the nearest Digi-Jack in the scattered crowd. It didn't matter if he landed a hit or not on the fakes, but if he did land a hit, that was fine enough, because his real goal was to end Handsome Jack once and for all.

I've seen this type of scenario repeat over and over again that I'm going to end it... end it for good.

The thoughts racing in his head, Nier put on a relentless fury with just a simple sword, daring to go and take it all on his own. You could say that he was carelessly courageous, a selfless hero. Until something had gone to harm him greatly, Nier continued with his attack as his sword ruthlessly yet gracefully danced along with him, not letting up as the moments passed.

Not evident to him but to those that were in the group, a strange sight could be seen on Nier's neck... black runes began to appear on his skin... a dark ailment coming such a sight... was this a side-effect for overworking himself in the heat of battle?

latest

@Indolent @Ringmaster @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Takumi @T.O.M. @Jeremi @york @C.T. @Kaykay @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Verite

A final Digi-Jack would fall leaving Bonebreaker helplessly trying to get back up from his side, Armaggon who had been locked in a fight with Spider-Woman and a Handsome Jack with a scar on his arm. "Fuck! Fuck shit fuck!" It appeared that the invasion was over. "No fuck you and your fucking cavalry! Armaggon we're leaving!"

Armaggon would hear Jack and shoved Spider-Woman aside. "Gettin' a bit too crowded for my tastes."

The equipment on his body would former over him to turn himself into a huge mechanical looking shark with thrusters on each side as he speed at Jack who would leap on his back and try to escape from the hole the airship had created.
@Indolent @Ringmaster @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Takumi @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @york @C.T. @Kaykay @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Verite

And so the hunt began.

oXY7KPL.jpg

"Keaton, Wolfram Alpha- your name was Wolfram Alpha was it? I'll worry about that later," Mirei spoke to the two lycanthropes. "Think you two could sniff them out?"

Mirei had plans of her own as she takes out a half-eaten grape-flavoured candy bar in an attempt to lure the Little Sisters towards her.

"Hey kids~, who wants some candy~ don't be shy~ big sister Mirei only wants to play~...

FWEqE5t.webp

... I did not word that very well..."

@Crimson Spartan @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @LITTLESISTERTIME

@Sen @Hana @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Yun Lee @Ryu Keiko @Josh M @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Krieg

@Jeremi @LittleWonders​

While no Little Sister would come for the tasty treat. The group could hear noises coming from inside the one of the body chambers on the wall.

Bonebreaker, having been able to spot Houston at the right moment, would shift his shield that deflected Gwen's webs in front of him, deflecting the bullets. When Houston would stop, Bonebreaker would return fire, shooting a flurry of bullets at him with his prosthetic gun hand. At this rate, the cover won't last for long because of the powerful bullets.

@Xx420BLAZEITxX

For every "Jack" that would die, disappearing into ones and zeroes, it would almost seem like two more would appear in their place, as though fighting them off only made them stronger, like a hydra. However, one of the Jacks, surprisingly enough, would not disappear, instead letting out a pained groan as one of the Owlrangs would scratch his arm. It looked like the real one really was around here!

However, before anyone would be able to take note of his location, he would disappear within the crowd of Jacks, drawing machine guns and opening fire at Nier, Owlman, and the others!

@Chris Lang @Indolent @Ringmaster @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Takumi @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @york @C.T. @Kaykay @Jeremi
I swelled with pride in my success with the elimination of the Big Daddy, though it was kept in check with ready reminders of my condition. Right shoulder dislocated, few ribs below cracked, potential concussion, and various bruising throughout. Nothing new I thought as I struggled to standing, my right arm limply hanging in place as I took stock of our surroundings. I noticed nobody else had been hurt, well, noticed to the best of my ability. I propped my left shoulder against the wall, taking in controlled breaths as everyone recouped their senses and gathered together. It seemed that they would leave in short order, which meant I had no other choice but to follow. I couldn't dillydally any longer.

Pain is all in the mind and it was a familiar presence, which served only to make the matter easier. I moved to assuage at least one source of it--

*Ka-krak*

"Grrrah," I smothered my cry, condensing it into a barely audible growl as I popped my shoulder back into place. A sharp intake of breath followed and I held it firmly for a few seconds, allowing the throbbing waves of agony there to dwindle into a meager presence of soreness. All the while, my arm was numb such that I felt nothing, even in spite of the deathgrip upon my weapon. That was when I allowed myself to slowly exhale, finally bringing my heart rate under control as I vacated leaning against the wall. Following the others from behind, I checked my ribs with my left hand, massaging briefly to gauge the extent of the damage. What welcomed me were spikes of pain and a spreading warmness, telling me that my ribs were not only cracked but heavily bruised. I already gathered parts of that from my labored breaths due to my right side. I clambered onto the elevator with the others, though I was relegated to being at the front due to being the last in.

I focused on myself first and foremost, steeling my mind and body as I fell in line behind the others, where we stood before Handsome Jack and his bodyguards. Cue the villain's typical monologue, allowing me the opportunity to do so. About a minute in, I was already irate thanks to his self-righteous prattling. I made my disposition soundly clear to everyone presence, specifically Handsome Jack.

"Enough of this twaddle, I do not deal with heretics. I suspect any in their right and sound mind would think the same, extenuating reasoning notwithstanding."

That was when I made my rancor crystal clear in the form of brandishing my bolter pistol, leveraging for him. Only to find that it was a hologram, the fact resounding in my mind's eye when we saw the emergence of ten other Jacks. A heavy growl escaped my throat as I levied my pistol for one of them, firing off a single bolter round as I hobbled to cover to avail myself of their fusillade.

@Jeremi @Assault
Mystique scowled. Unless they had a means stronger than the Owlrangs of taking out all the Jacks at once, this battle was lost. Did any of them have explosives capable of blowing this whole room apart? Were there any other weapons at their disposal that could affect multiple opponents? Anything so much as a fire hose to spray pressurized water on all of them at once?

Was there anything in the immediate vicinity that could be used to change the course of the battle? Mystique so far could not find any. She knew her crossbow and her shapeshifting were of no use in this confrontation.

[@Indolent @Ringmaster @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Takumi @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @york @C.T. @Kaykay @Jeremi

*CRASH*

*CRRRRAAAASSSSHHHHH*

Preacher.gif

"Here's my chance!"

latest

Dr Eggman would unceremoniously push Jesse casually aside as he strolled into view. "Your vile deeds shall be stopped by me! Doctor Eggman! Handsome Jack prepare to hand over your city!"

From behind him a number of Columbia soldiers would start mobilizing. It seemed that the odds had shifted considerably to the heroes favor in just a short amount of time.

A final Digi-Jack would fall leaving Bonebreaker helplessly trying to get back up from his side, Armaggon who had been locked in a fight with Spider-Woman and a Handsome Jack with a scar on his arm. "Fuck! Fuck shit fuck!" It appeared that the invasion was over. "No fuck you and your fucking cavalry! Armaggon we're leaving!"

Armaggon would hear Jack and shoved Spider-Woman aside. "Gettin' a bit too crowded for my tastes."

The equipment on his body would former over him to turn himself into a huge mechanical looking shark with thrusters on each side as he speed at Jack who would leap on his back and try to escape from the hole the airship had created.
@Indolent @Ringmaster @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Takumi @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @york @C.T. @Kaykay @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Verite
Owlman
@Indolent @Ringmaster @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Takumi @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @C.T. @Kaykay @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Verite @Others

ncqr4hS.png

Owlman, as he fought off the countless digi-Jacks, was trying to identify the one he had cut with his Owlrang; the distinct slash on his shoulder should be a dead give away... But fortunately, it seemed like backup had arrived before they were too deep into the battle; in the form of a giant airship crashing into the back of the building. He could recognize some of the individuals stepped off as the deceased... Interesting... Was death not quite what it seemed in this place? In either case, he wasn't a big fan of finding out about that sort of thing. As Jack began to flee, Owlman wasted no time. He quickly pulled out the nailgun he had acquired from earlier, and began to fire at Jack's fleeing form, the shots from this nailgun were certainly alot quicker than an owlrang could ever hope to be... And with these shots, he hoped to at least score one hit on Jack before he was out of sight.

*CRASH*

*CRRRRAAAASSSSHHHHH*

Preacher.gif

"Here's my chance!"

At this point, Mystique was beginning to despair. There did not seem to be much hope of any of them getting out alive. Handsome Jack's duplicates just seemed to respawn much like the heads of the hydra of old, and in greater numbers. And all were firing at them with handcannons.

The fact that they had survived this long into the battle could be seen as a miracle. But Mystique was not the sort who believed in miracles.

However, the crashing of the airship would appear to be another miracle. Was there a God after all, and furthermore a God who actually cared about the mortals who inhabited the Deity's creation? Or was this simply good timing on the part of those crashing the airship?

Mystique could not say. All she did know was that this event had most likely saved their lives, or at least bought them a few more minutes of life.

Like Owlman, Mystique, too, fired at the escaping Handsome Jack, with electric crossbow bolts. She did not have time to switch bolt types, so the electric type would have to do.

While no Little Sister would come for the tasty treat. The group could hear noises coming from inside the one of the body chambers on the wall.

Owlman
@Indolent @Ringmaster @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Takumi @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @C.T. @Kaykay @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Verite @Others

ncqr4hS.png

Owlman, as he fought off the countless digi-Jacks, was trying to identify the one he had cut with his Owlrang; the distinct slash on his shoulder should be a dead give away... But fortunately, it seemed like backup had arrived before they were too deep into the battle; in the form of a giant airship crashing into the back of the building. He could recognize some of the individuals stepped off as the deceased... Interesting... Was death not quite what it seemed in this place? In either case, he wasn't a big fan of finding out about that sort of thing. As Jack began to flee, Owlman wasted no time. He quickly pulled out the nailgun he had acquired from earlier, and began to fire at Jack's fleeing form, the shots from this nailgun were certainly alot quicker than an owlrang could ever hope to be... And with these shots, he hoped to at least score one hit on Jack before he was out of sight.

At this point, Mystique was beginning to despair. There did not seem to be much hope of any of them getting out alive. Handsome Jack's duplicates just seemed to respawn much like the heads of the hydra of old, and in greater numbers. And all were firing at them with handcannons.

The fact that they had survived this long into the battle could be seen as a miracle. But Mystique was not the sort who believed in miracles.

However, the crashing of the airship would appear to be another miracle. Was there a God after all, and furthermore a God who actually cared about the mortals who inhabited the Deity's creation? Or was this simply good timing on the part of those crashing the airship?

Mystique could not say. All she did know was that this event had most likely saved their lives, or at least bought them a few more minutes of life.

Like Owlman, Mystique, too, fired at the escaping Handsome Jack, with electric crossbow bolts. She did not have time to switch bolt types, so the electric type would have to do.

tumblr_o95ytaaMh81v3qowuo7_100.png

"You're not getting away!"

Seeing that Handsome Jack was trying to flee, Nier wasn't going to let that happen. They worked so hard under so many threats, he wasn't going to let that be all for nothing! Call Nier reckless for this next move, he sprinted after the escape vehicle, this mechanical shark, and reached for the tail end of it. If he did, Nier would begin to bash his sword countlessly at the machine as well as trying to get some chances to take a stab at Handsome Jack. All the while ignoring the black runes beginning to stretch all around his neck.

Bonebreaker, having been able to spot Houston at the right moment, would shift his shield that deflected Gwen's webs in front of him, deflecting the bullets. When Houston would stop, Bonebreaker would return fire, shooting a flurry of bullets at him with his prosthetic gun hand. At this rate, the cover won't last for long because of the powerful bullets.

@Xx420BLAZEITxX

*CRASH*

Wood would go flying from in front of him as the table he used for cover began to dissolve from the gunfire, Their luck would turn for the better however as a giant airship would come crashing through the room, throwing rubble everywhere, also knocking Bonecrusher to his side and sending the Digi Jacks flying. "Ha-ha! Fucking-A, right!" Houston cheered, knowing this battle might just well be nearly over.

Houston ran to the center of the room, glaring at the mechanical shark with Jack mounting it. "Shoot him, Don't let him escape now!" He quickly switched his fire mode of his AMCAR to single fire as to achieve a more accurate shot and fired careful shots towards the airbourne shark and Jack.

@Indolent @Ringmaster @Takumi @T.OM. @Gummi Bunnies @york @C.T. @Kaykay @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Verite @Jeremi @Assault group

"You think I'm going to let you get away that easily?" Jacob murmurs, grabbing his rifle tight as he runs into the path of the robot shark, aiming to use his gun like a bat, and bash Jack off the back of his new mount
Failing that, he'd just use the gun as a gun, and spray rifle rounds toward the fleeing Jack

@Indolent @Ringmaster @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Takumi @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @york @C.T. @Kaykay @The Tactician @Jeremi @Verite

Having seen enough crazy things in Columbia to not be surprised by the one metal man morphing into a robotic shark, Jesse instead growled as Jack tried to escape from them, "Dammit, stop running!" He raised the Columbian shotgun and fired away with the others, however, unlike them, his aim was the little engines on the sides of the beast, hoping to disable them and leave Jack stranded.

@Indolent @Ringmaster @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Takumi @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @york @C.T. @Kaykay @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Verite @OrlandoBloomers

AuEMedf.webp

"Eeee!"

Mirei clung onto Keaton, fearing the sudden noise that emerged. Was it a bear?

FWEqE5t.webp

"O- oh. It's just that. Let's open it together, shall we, Keaton, Wolfram Alpha, Ms Clare?

@Crimson Spartan @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9
@Sen @Hana @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Yun Lee @Ryu Keiko @Josh M @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Krieg @Crow @Jeremi

AuEMedf.webp

"Eeee!"

Mirei clung onto Keaton, fearing the sudden noise that emerged. Was it a bear?

FWEqE5t.webp

"O- oh. It's just that. Let's open it together, shall we, Keaton, Wolfram Alpha, Ms Clare?

@Crimson Spartan @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9
@Sen @Hana @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Crow @Yun Lee @Ryu Keiko @Josh M @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Krieg @Crow @Jeremi
Mirei suddenly clinging to the wolfskin caught him off guard as his body had jerked to where he was standing upright. He glanced at the noise before hereing Mirei suggest they open it.

"Hang back and i'll open it. There isn't much telling on what could be in it so just stay back..."Keaton spoke to the others while moving to open the body chamber that the noise was coming from. True he still wasn't 100% but he was much better now then he was earlier.

@Crow @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9
@Sen @Hana @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Ryu Keiko @Josh M @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Krieg @Jeremi

Mirei suddenly clinging to the wolfskin caught him off guard as his body had jerked to where he was standing upright. He glanced at the noise before hereing Mirei suggest they open it.

"Hang back and i'll open it. There isn't much telling on what could be in it so just stay back..."Keaton spoke to the others while moving to open the body chamber that the noise was coming from. True he still wasn't 100% but he was much better now then he was earlier.

@Crow @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9
@Sen @Hana @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Ryu Keiko @Josh M @BarrenThin @Atomyk @Krieg @Jeremi

As he went to open it, Keaton would be accosted by a Little Sister jumping unto his face while another jumped out and tried to escape from the group.

Having seen enough crazy things in Columbia to not be surprised by the one metal man morphing into a robotic shark, Jesse instead growled as Jack tried to escape from them, "Dammit, stop running!" He raised the Columbian shotgun and fired away with the others, however, unlike them, his aim was the little engines on the sides of the beast, hoping to disable them and leave Jack stranded.

@Indolent @Ringmaster @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Takumi @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @york @C.T. @Kaykay @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Verite @OrlandoBloomers

Considering the amount of ammunition being fired into towards one location, some were bound to hit. Jack got a back full of nails from Owlman. While Jesse's shotgun hit one of Armaggon's engines making him spin out of control. "OW! For fuck saaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!!!"

Jack had been thrown off Armaggon's back as the shark spun uncontrollably in his descent crashing back into the museum. If anyone went to inspect through the hole in the wall they would find Handsome Jack bleeding heavily from his back as he tried to hang on for dear life. "O-oh, hi kiddos...say you wouldn't mind lending out a hand and pulling me up now would ya? Now I know what you're thinking...why would we do that. Well I'll tell you why...to prove me wrong. You're the good guys right? Well the good guys don't live a man to die...now do they?"

Considering the amount of ammunition being fired into towards one location, some were bound to hit. Jack got a back full of nails from Owlman. While Jesse's shotgun hit one of Armaggon's engines making him spin out of control. "OW! For fuck saaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-!!!"

Jack had been thrown off Armaggon's back as the shark spun uncontrollably in his descent crashing back into the museum. If anyone went to inspect through the hole in the wall they would find Handsome Jack bleeding heavily from his back as he tried to hang on for dear life. "O-oh, hi kiddos...say you wouldn't mind lending out a hand and pulling me up now would ya? Now I know what you're thinking...why would we do that. Well I'll tell you why...to prove me wrong. You're the good guys right? Well the good guys don't live a man to die...now do they?"

It didn't take long for Samael to decide to chase down the crashing metal shark, making her way around any debris as she looked for the attempted escapee. Finally finding him in a hole through the wall, the angel stepped through in time to hear his words.

"Good guys might not. Actually, I'm pretty sure they don't. But, you know, I thought you were the good guy, and you made one compelling argument!"

And with a mischievous smile, Samael brought down her scythe, coated in the venom that was judgment.

@Indolent @Ringmaster @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Takumi @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @york @C.T. @Jeremi @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Verite @OrlandoBloomers

As he went to open it, Keaton would be accosted by a Little Sister jumping unto his face while another jumped out and tried to escape from the group.

It didn't take long for Samael to decide to chase down the crashing metal shark, making her way around any debris as she looked for the attempted escapee. Finally finding him in a hole through the wall, the angel stepped through in time to hear his words.

"Good guys might not. Actually, I'm pretty sure they don't. But, you know, I thought you were the good guy, and you made one compelling argument!"

And with a mischievous smile, Samael brought down her scythe, coated in the venom that was judgment.

@Indolent @Ringmaster @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Takumi @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @york @C.T. @Jeremi @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Verite @OrlandoBloomers

preacher.jpg

"Good guys, huh?" The preacher glared through the hole at the man who had caused all this chaos and destruction. There wasn't any pity, no sympathy at all in his eyes for the man who hanged helplessly by his fingers.

"Let me tell ya what good men do, son. Good men fear the Lord, protect those they care for, and strike down those people who threaten their people. Now, right at this moment, you're not really a threat to my people..." The bottom of his foot came to rest on top of Jack's hand as the preacher continued on, "But you were, and knowin' what I've heard, you're gonna be one if we let you live. A preacher's gotta protect his flock, and if that means gettin' rid of a threat by killin' someone..."

With that, his foot shifted to dig the heel into Jack's hand, forcing him to loosen and fall to his death as Samael also swung her scythe, "Then a preacher who's a good man gotta do it."

"Wait, wait WAIT!" Jack pleaded. "You really don't want to do this!" He'd then turn to the others. "Are you just going to let this psycho bitch kill a man?! See I knew I was right about you all along! Fuck you with the dick of the fucking high horse you rode in on!" Not giving either Samael or Jesse the pleasure of doing the deed Jack would let go of the ledge and fall to his death. "FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

SKRV3zt.png

Gwen did her signature pout underneath her mask.

OhJeezIKnewThisWasGoingToHappen!

Time for action once again!

GGMWaEG.png

Acting against her better judgment, her "not-as-better judgment" being perhaps her heroic instincts, Gwen would dive out the hole in the wall when Samael and Jesse would have him fall, before shooting two webs into the wall below that she would stick to, before shooting another string of web right at Jack's chest, breaking his potentially lethal fall, holding him up with one arm, his form dangling in the air just several feet from the ground.

Hopefully, the whiplash didn't end up killing him. She would have felt a strange form of deja vu if that happened.

"H-Hey, uh... Listen, it doesn't have to be like this, man! We can still make this work! Kind of!" Gwen awkwardly called out to him, nervously looking up, as though easily able to imagine the chastising she'd get from the others, before looking down at Jack again, "Just say you're sorry and we can like, maybe get you a fair trial or something! I mean, maybe all the bad stuff you did might result in the death penalty anyway, but the thing about us heroes... We may act as judge and jury, but not executioners!"

"Most of us, at least!"

@Indolent @Ringmaster @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Takumi @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @york @C.T. @Jeremi @The Tactician @DapperDogman

Reactions: Takumi
SKRV3zt.png

Gwen did her signature pout underneath her mask.

OhJeezIKnewThisWasGoingToHappen!

Time for action once again!

GGMWaEG.png

Acting against her better judgment, her "not-as-better judgment" being perhaps her heroic instincts, Gwen would dive out the hole in the wall when Samael and Jesse would have him fall, before shooting two webs into the wall below that she would stick to, before shooting another string of web right at Jack's chest, breaking his potentially lethal fall, holding him up with one arm, his form dangling in the air just several feet from the ground.

Hopefully, the whiplash didn't end up killing him. She would have felt a strange form of deja vu if that happened.

"H-Hey, uh... Listen, it doesn't have to be like this, man! We can still make this work! Kind of!" Gwen awkwardly called out to him, nervously looking up, as though easily able to imagine the chastising she'd get from the others, before looking down at Jack again, "Just say you're sorry and we can like, maybe get you a fair trial or something! I mean, maybe all the bad stuff you did might result in the death penalty anyway, but the thing about us heroes... We may act as judge and jury, but not executioners!"

"Most of us, at least!"

@Indolent @Ringmaster @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Takumi @T.O.M. @Gummi Bunnies @york @C.T. @Jeremi @The Tactician @DapperDogman

Status
Not open for further replies.