Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood flew and the lead singer Daemonette smiled as she saw the fury exhibited by Keaton and Clare. In a flash of warpfire, she teleported away as the ice storm came down on the band. Instruments crumbled and twisted without her protection and the lesser Daemonette's screamed aloud in pain.

"Yeessss, come."

She appeared before the two and was as an ancient goddess, primal and lusting for sacrifice. Her hands shifted into claws, like the savage scissors of a crab and her eyes were alight with corruption.

Her wings flicked open, bat-like and a spined tongue slipped from her lips as she seemed to become vaster, more larger-then life then on the stage. And in this form, she spoke in a voice that mocked lovers and embraced endless pleasure.

"I think its time we ended this."

Clare's blade was grabbed mid-swing by her claw, the Daemonette looking into the Claymore's eyes as a flash of something appeared before Clare's eyes. A vision, drawn from her heart and meant to inflict pain- As well as act as a distraction. It was enough at least for her to laugh and flick her suddenly longer tongue to slice along Clare's cheek, the Daemonette laughing heartily as she deformed the quiet beauty, taking deep pleasure in the act.

Keaton was treated more roughly, as he let his violent side take over him. Which in a realm of chaos united was not the best of ideas. In that split second as he came, he left himself open mentally, Khorne briefly filling him with power. It drew the attention of the Slaneesh daemonette and made her take him seriously.

Which was why she ripped off his left arm in retaliation as he slashed at her, though she staggered back with an outcry of rage.

"YOU MUTT, MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!"

He had managed to hit her where it hurt and now, she was angry enough to kill.

While the plasma sword would have earned a heavy bolter, it was hard to concentrate when a big fire snake appeared. More so, after being staggered from the prior attack. So even as it fired its subwoofer upwards to attack, the Plasma sword would have brought it down to its knees.

From there, it would be shortly taken down in the pandemonium.

Anger. Violence.

Like Keaton before, Khorne was well pleased. Just a touch more...Protect your friends. Kill all in your path. No matter who they were.

Blood for the blood-

The world shattered.

From 1959, New Years eve to the more present Rapture the world began to crack and buckle under the strain of some unseen weight. Madness overtook the surviving dancers and the Dreadnought remains faded to dust as they crumbled. The lead Daemonette roared with intense rage, her skin cracking and shifting to stone.

The anchor! It was gone! Well, no matter. She sneered and ripped off the anchor necklace around her neck and held it aloft.

"COME FORTH, TWISTED-"

And then even that was deprived of her as it burst into blue flames, causing her to scream in rage at seeming betrayal before turning into stone.

And once more, they were back in the ruined rapture. The bodies off the fallen either becoming dust or bursting into blue flames. The only thing left behind, the stone daemonette. For those of a mystic or psychic bent, the dark presence that had once been over this city....It was gone.

They had succeeded and now the place began to groan under the stress of the violence.

It was time to go or suffer a watery grave.

----------

In the submarine, for those who looked behind they would see the park collapse under the pressure of the sea around it.

For those who looked more closely, they'd see something dark quickly speeding away. Something with lots of tentacles.

At any rate, it was over now and back to base they would go.

@Crow @Hana @Sen @Jeremi @Yun Lee @T.O.M. @Takumi @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @Indolent @OrlandoBloomers

Final Chapter – Motion of the ocean

The groups after having accomplished their goals would have returned to the Resistance HQ for a situation report. Sadly not all of them had made it as both Lady Bow and Sheperd Book had perished during the ensuing chaotic battles.

In the corner, looking as exhausted and battle-weary as the rest would be Lucifer. His clothing was torn and his eyes lost, seemingly staring at nothing before he looked up. Relief was starkly revealed as he got up and looked ecstatic.

"You're alive! I feared the worse after my....Trials."

He shuddered and then looked sorrowful as he looked at Mae.

"Sabrina Spellmen is dead. She died a hero and without her help, I would not be here now."
Mae in turn would look solemnly into the ground. "Perhaps if I had been more strict with her she'd still...but she came through even in death. We will honor her among the M.E.U. that's for certain." Mae hadn't much else to say and would go and help Caira when vanilla Reyna was brought in. Injured, but luckily still alive. Then it was Symmetra's turn to recount their groups progress.

Even if the Fontaine Futuristics group had in all purposes failed the information about the sphere was very unsettling, and the death of Kinzie seemed to have shaken the Resistance to the core.

"That amulet was an Atlantean artifact from my world." Ya'wara replied as everyone had given their recounts of their respective missions. "It's power allows me to teleport to anywhere on the planet, but it had been inert on this world...even so I wanted to cut it off Handsome Jack's throat when he back stabbed us and stole it." Ya'wara clenched her fists in anger.

"Well it sounds like Jack's figured something out, what the fuck is he planning with that sphere thing?"

Caira was silent during all of this. It seemed like Kinzie's death had hurt her the most. Mae as well was silent. Laying the dark magic to rest had taken quite a bit out of her.

It was Symmetra that would speak up. "The large amount of energy that sphere was emitting...it felt like some sort of power source."

"Power source for what?" Reyna asked. "The city gets is power from the earth and the damn lava pits."

Before Reyna could get a response the entire place would start shaking as if they stood in the epicenter of an earthquake. "What the fuck is going on?!"

A member of the Resistance would come running towards the group. "Something's happening! The city is! Hurry please!"

Scrambling up from the secret passages into Apollo Square they would see what the shaking and panicking was all about.

The city of Rapture was slowly but steadily rising from the depths of the oceans. "What the fuck is going on?!" Reyna repeated much louder than the first time.

Caira would go right to the window and look on in amazement. "Jack's raising Rapture."

"Well duh! But how the fuck is he doing it?"

"The amulet." Symmetra replied. "The amulet combined with the sphere must have amplified its power. He's somehow using it as an anti gra-"

"Yeah yeah yeah." Reyna would cut her off. "Pseudo science bs the sides. What's his plan?"

The city had now emerged from the ocean and was still continuing its rise upwards. "Well it looks like we have not finished our ascent yet."

The group would just stand dumbstruck as they would suddenly see another city right in front of them.

latest

And that's when all hell broke loose. Artillery fire would be unleashed from Rapture on the new city in front of them.

It wasn't much after that the other city would retaliate with it's own.

"...What the fuck is going on here?"

"It looks like Rapture is unleashing hell on a city in the clouds."

"I was being rhetorical! Fuck! Shit just got really complicated. How are we even going to travel between sector's? The damn bathyspheres aren't gonna work, cause the only thing I can think of now is to do a hail Mary run on Point Prometheus and kick Handsome Jack in the dick!"

"The tram system!" Caira exclaimed. "It's attached by rails to all of Rapture! Those would still work, I'm sure of it!"

Reyna would sigh as she turned to the group. "Okay guys listen up! This is the la-!"

Reyna would once again be interrupted as Rapture would've crashed into to the other city sending dust and debris flying into the air. "Seems like there's a boarding party going. Anyway as I was saying...this will be our last stand against Jack! Caira will lead you to the trams. Me and everyone else are going to take back Rapture on the streets! You guys will head to Jack's base of operations in Point Prometheus. Caira will lead you. I don't think I have to say it but I will anyway. Don't fuck up on this. We only got one shot now! Good luck."

Ocelot just gave an encouraging hand gesture for the sake of your morale, on the side.

ocelot2.gif~c200

"Best of luck, Agents Anghelscu, Clare, and... uh, Ellis. And the rest of you. This is the moment of truth, people. Just remember this; you don't win, you don't go home. No pressure."

With that they would separate and head towards their destinations. The group would catch themselves a train that Caira and a couple of people in the Resistance had tinkered with and would now use the rail system to make a straight line towards Jack's base of operation. Looking through the windows of the train they could see fire and chaos erupting all around them. "Even with his Splicers and other nasties attacking that city, Jack's still going to have one or two trick up his sleeve. Getting to him wont be easy, but that's what we got to do to stop this madness."

It was time for them to take back this city.

~Cast List~
@A Tiny Fool as Oerba Dia Vanille (Final Fantasy XIII)
@Atomyk as Carol Peletier (The Walking Dead)
@BarrenThin as McCree (Overwatch)
@Bomb as Lee Kwang Soo (Running Man)
@CCC Kouhai as Viola (Witch's House)
@Chris Lang as Mystique (Marvel Comics)
@Crimson Spartan as Keaton (Fire Emblem)
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka (iDOLM@STER)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Soldier 76 (Overwatch)
@C.T. as Gwenpool (Marvel Comics)
@DBZ7 as Foo Fighters (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ellya as Evie Frye (Assassin's Creed)
@Gummi Bunnies as Nier (NieR)
@Hana as Wadanohara (Wadanohara and The Great Blue Sea)
@Indolent as Gregor Eisenhorn (Warhammer 40k)
@Josh M as Ellis (Left 4 Dead)
@Kaykay as Samael (Tokyo Babel)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ayano Aishi (Yandere Simulator)
@Krieg as Tywin Lannister (Game of Thrones)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Scott McCall (Teen Wolf)
@Minerva as Skyla (Pokemon)
@Nater Taters as Niko Bellic (Grand Theft Auto)
@OrlandoBloomers as Helena (Orphan Black)
@Raven as Mabel "Madea" Simmons (Madea)
@Ringmaster as Lucifer Matthias Anghelscu (Murder Series)
@Ryu Keiko as Wendy Marvell (Fairy Tail)
@Sen as Kana (Fire Emblem)
@T.O.M. as Winslow Leach "Phantom" (Phantom of the Paradise)
@Takumi as Clare (Claymore)
@Verite as Spider-Gwen (Marvel Comics)
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Houston (Payday)
@Yang Lee as Marquis d'Caliber (Battleborn)
@Yata as Faith Connors (Mirror's Edge)
@york as Owlman (DC Comics)
@Yun Lee as Ty Lee (Avatar)

Casualties
@The Tactician as Jesse Custer - Dead, gunshot to the head
Cromartie Sarkissian as Francisco "Pistols" Scaramanga - Dead, died two times over by the hand of a man of God
Lissamel as Oswald the Lucky Rabbit - Dead, left behind
ScreamingWillows as Odette Stiller - Dead, left behind
@DapperDogman as Jacob Frye - Dead, explosion and plague flies
ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant - Dead, crushed
Mighty Roman as Lando Calrissian - Dead, crushed
Archmage Jeremiah – Dead
Gwazi Magnum - Dead

The image that was before her caused Clare's eyes to widen. It was like reopening an old wound, reminding her of all if the loss she's faced. All of the loss that could come.

Lucifer, dead, his body laying alone in some part of Rapture. For a moment, she was shocked into silence. Then pure anger and anguish came.

images

She didn't even register the cut on her cheek. No, she was now focused on killing the creature before her.

But, somehow the singer met her fate and before she knew it, she was back on the submarine with the others. She remained quiet, eyes returning to thwir grey color. Unfocused as she thought silently.

Hearing Lucifer speak, Clare would move to his side and check to make sure he didn't have any injuries that didn't heal. When he seemed fine, she relaxed for a moment and nodded to him before going to check on the children

"Are you all alright?" she asked them, as well as Keaton, who she would glance to breifly. Seemingly calm on the outside.

Then the city started to move.

At first she blocked out most of what was said until the tram system was brought up and Ocelot addressed them. She wordlessly gave him a slight bow of the head as a silent thank you and out of respect.

She looked to the rest of their group, then to their next destination.

claymore_eyes_by_TStew_zps10a0e153.gif

"Handsome Jack may have his tricks, but he is a nuisance that needs to be dealt with." she replied to Caira simply.

Handsome Jack was in for a world of trouble, that much she was cerrtain of.

@Ringmaster @Jeremi @Yun Lee @CCC Kouhai @T.O.M. @Crow @C.T. @Sen @Hana @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @EVERYONE

The image that was before her caused Clare's eyes to widen. It was like reopening an old wound, reminding her of all if the loss she's faced. All of the loss that could come.

Lucifer, dead, his body laying alone in some part of Rapture. For a moment, she was shocked into silence. Then pure anger and anguish came.

images

She didn't even register the cut on her cheek. No, she was now focused on killing the creature before her.

But, somehow the singer met her fate and before she knew it, she was back on the submarine with the others. She remained quiet, eyes returning to thwir grey color. Unfocused as she thought silently.

Hearing Lucifer speak, Clare would move to his side and check to make sure he didn't have any injuries that didn't heal. When he seemed fine, she relaxed for a moment and nodded to him before going to check on the children

"Are you all alright?" she asked them, as well as Keaton, who she would glance to breifly. Seemingly calm on the outside.

Then the city started to move.

At first she blocked out most of what was said until the tram system was brought up and Ocelot addressed them. She wordlessly gave him a slight bow of the head as a silent thank you and out of respect.

She looked to the rest of their group, then to their next destination.

claymore_eyes_by_TStew_zps10a0e153.gif

"Handsome Jack may have his tricks, but he is a nuisance that needs to be dealt with." she replied to Caira simply.

Handsome Jack was in for a world of trouble, that much she was cerrtain of.

@Ringmaster @Jeremi @Yun Lee @CCC Kouhai @T.O.M. @Crow @C.T. @Sen @Hana @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @EVERYONE

Wq0Aekx.jpg

"Yup, I'm fine, Ms Clare. But I think I'm going to hurl again."

Twice is a charm.

ASL2UZH.jpg

"What the everliving heck just happened? At the rate things are going I wouldn't be surprised if I got a voice actor first thing tomorrow morning..." Mirei speaks, making very little sense even to her. Whatever happened must've made her that queasy.

oXY7KPL.jpg

"But first, let's make sure that there is a tomorrow morning for me, you and everyone here."

@Ringmaster @Jeremi @Yun Lee @CCC Kouhai @T.O.M. @Crow @C.T. @Sen @Hana @Takumi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @EVERYONE​

Reactions: Takumi
latest

The witch cringed openly at that hellish noise before she drew back quickly. All around them the dancers had turned savage, forcing her to draw back and call forth a series of anchors to drop and crash into the dancers."Anchor attack!" Wadanohara almost reached out to pull Kana back when the small girl, but one look at the dragonchild's face told her enough. They were all going to have to fight.

Taking a deep breath the witch swung out her staff, levitating it and quickly getting on, soaring more above the dancers to get away from them. Trailing after Kana, she kept an eye on the girl and covered for any blind spots by summoning small shields that held for a few seconds, enough to just keep away the dancers. She spotted Keaton and McCree, who were already hurt, and letting go of her tight grip on her staff, the witch clasped her hands together and uttered, "Healing Tone." The witch started radiating a pale blue glow around her body. A gentle tinkling of bells would resound throughout the area and help close and knit together the fighters' wounds, particularly Keaton and McCree.
latest

Wadanohara held the spell for as long as she could, drawing it out to keep on constantly healing her friends and allies before she would lose control. The staff wavered worryingly over Kana as the witch tipped over the side, fatigue taking over. She only had time to reach out and grab onto her staff before she fell from quite a height.

@Crow @Sen @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @T.O.M. @Ringmaster @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @OrlandoBloomers @BarrenThin
Blood flew and the lead singer Daemonette smiled as she saw the fury exhibited by Keaton and Clare. In a flash of warpfire, she teleported away as the ice storm came down on the band. Instruments crumbled and twisted without her protection and the lesser Daemonette's screamed aloud in pain.

"Yeessss, come."

She appeared before the two and was as an ancient goddess, primal and lusting for sacrifice. Her hands shifted into claws, like the savage scissors of a crab and her eyes were alight with corruption.

Her wings flicked open, bat-like and a spined tongue slipped from her lips as she seemed to become vaster, more larger-then life then on the stage. And in this form, she spoke in a voice that mocked lovers and embraced endless pleasure.

Clare's blade was grabbed mid-swing by her claw, the Daemonette looking into the Claymore's eyes as a flash of something appeared before Clare's eyes. A vision, drawn from her heart and meant to inflict pain- As well as act as a distraction. It was enough at least for her to laugh and flick her suddenly longer tongue to slice along Clare's cheek, the Daemonette laughing heartily as she deformed the quiet beauty, taking deep pleasure in the act.

Keaton was treated more roughly, as he let his violent side take over him. Which in a realm of chaos united was not the best of ideas. In that split second as he came, he left himself open mentally, Khorne briefly filling him with power. It drew the attention of the Slaneesh daemonette and made her take him seriously.

Which was why she ripped off his left arm in retaliation as he slashed at her, though she staggered back with an outcry of rage.

While the plasma sword would have earned a heavy bolter, it was hard to concentrate when a big fire snake appeared. More so, after being staggered from the prior attack. So even as it fired its subwoofer upwards to attack, the Plasma sword would have brought it down to its knees.

Anger. Violence.

Like Keaton before, Khorne was well pleased. Just a touch more...Protect your friends. Kill all in your path. No matter who they were.

Blood for the blood-

The world shattered.

From 1959, New Years eve to the more present Rapture the world began to crack and buckle under the strain of some unseen weight. Madness overtook the surviving dancers and the Dreadnought remains faded to dust as they crumbled. The lead Daemonette roared with intense rage, her skin cracking and shifting to stone.

The anchor! It was gone! Well, no matter. She sneered and ripped off the anchor necklace around her neck and held it aloft.

"COME FORTH, TWISTED-"

And then even that was deprived of her as it burst into blue flames, causing her to scream in rage at seeming betrayal before turning into stone.

And once more, they were back in the ruined rapture. The bodies off the fallen either becoming dust or bursting into blue flames. The only thing left behind, the stone daemonette. For those of a mystic or psychic bent, the dark presence that had once been over this city....It was gone.

They had succeeded and now the place began to groan under the stress of the violence.

----------

In the submarine, for those who looked behind they would see the park collapse under the pressure of the sea around it.

For those who looked more closely, they'd see something dark quickly speeding away. Something with lots of tentacles.

@Crow @Hana @Sen @Jeremi @Yun Lee @T.O.M. @Takumi @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @Indolent @OrlandoBloomers

The groups after having accomplished their goals would have returned to the Resistance HQ for a situation report. Sadly not all of them had made it as both Lady Bow and Sheperd Book had perished during the ensuing chaotic battles.

In the corner, looking as exhausted and battle-weary as the rest would be Lucifer. His clothing was torn and his eyes lost, seemingly staring at nothing before he looked up. Relief was starkly revealed as he got up and looked ecstatic.

"Sabrina Spellmen is dead. She died a hero and without her help, I would not be here now."
Mae in turn would look solemnly into the ground. "Perhaps if I had been more strict with her she'd still...but she came through even in death. We will honor her among the M.E.U. that's for certain." Mae hadn't much else to say and would go and help Caira when vanilla Reyna was brought in. Injured, but luckily still alive. Then it was Symmetra's turn to recount their groups progress.

Even if the Fontaine Futuristics group had in all purposes failed the information about the sphere was very unsettling, and the death of Kinzie seemed to have shaken the Resistance to the core.

"That amulet was an Atlantean artifact from my world." Ya'wara replied as everyone had given their recounts of their respective missions. "It's power allows me to teleport to anywhere on the planet, but it had been inert on this world...even so I wanted to cut it off Handsome Jack's throat when he back stabbed us and stole it." Ya'wara clenched her fists in anger.

"Well it sounds like Jack's figured something out, what the fuck is he planning with that sphere thing?"

Caira was silent during all of this. It seemed like Kinzie's death had hurt her the most. Mae as well was silent. Laying the dark magic to rest had taken quite a bit out of her.

It was Symmetra that would speak up. "The large amount of energy that sphere was emitting...it felt like some sort of power source."

"Power source for what?" Reyna asked. "The city gets is power from the earth and the damn lava pits."

Before Reyna could get a response the entire place would start shaking as if they stood in the epicenter of an earthquake. "What the fuck is going on?!"

A member of the Resistance would come running towards the group. "Something's happening! The city is! Hurry please!"

Scrambling up from the secret passages into Apollo Square they would see what the shaking and panicking was all about.

The city of Rapture was slowly but steadily rising from the depths of the oceans. "What the fuck is going on?!" Reyna repeated much louder than the first time.

Caira would go right to the window and look on in amazement. "Jack's raising Rapture."

"The amulet." Symmetra replied. "The amulet combined with the sphere must have amplified its power. He's somehow using it as an anti gra-"

"Yeah yeah yeah." Reyna would cut her off. "Pseudo science bs the sides. What's his plan?"

The city had now emerged from the ocean and was still continuing its rise upwards. "Well it looks like we have not finished our ascent yet."

The group would just stand dumbstruck as they would suddenly see another city right in front of them.

latest

And that's when all hell broke loose. Artillery fire would be unleashed from Rapture on the new city in front of them.

"I was being rhetorical! Fuck! Shit just got really complicated. How are we even going to travel between sector's? The damn bathyspheres aren't gonna work, cause the only thing I can think of now is to do a hail Mary run on Point Prometheus and kick Handsome Jack in the dick!"

"The tram system!" Caira exclaimed. "It's attached by rails to all of Rapture! Those would still work, I'm sure of it!"

Reyna would sigh as she turned to the group. "Okay guys listen up! This is the la-!"

Reyna would once again be interrupted as Rapture would've crashed into to the other city sending dust and debris flying into the air. "Seems like there's a boarding party going. Anyway as I was saying...this will be our last stand against Jack! Caira will lead you to the trams. Me and everyone else are going to take back Rapture on the streets! You guys will head to Jack's base of operations in Point Prometheus. Caira will lead you. I don't think I have to say it but I will anyway. Don't fuck up on this. We only got one shot now! Good luck."

Ocelot just gave an encouraging hand gesture for the sake of your morale, on the side.

ocelot2.gif~c200

"Best of luck, Agents Anghelscu, Clare, and... uh, Ellis. And the rest of you. This is the moment of truth, people. Just remember this; you don't win, you don't go home. No pressure."

With that they would separate and head towards their destinations. The group would catch themselves a train that Caira and a couple of people in the Resistance had tinkered with and would now use the rail system to make a straight line towards Jack's base of operation. Looking through the windows of the train they could see fire and chaos erupting all around them. "Even with his Splicers and other nasties attacking that city, Jack's still going to have one or two trick up his sleeve. Getting to him wont be easy, but that's what we got to do to stop this madness."

~Cast List~

Casualties
Cromartie Sarkissian as Francisco "Pistols" Scaramanga - Dead, died two times over by the hand of a man of God
Archmage Jeremiah as Lady Bow – Dead
Gwazi Magnum as Sheperd Brooke - Dead
2f487c7a97d19602ffe8755043bbe026.jpg

The world around them crumbled, the brightly lit and chaotic party disappearing just as Kana had leapt up to catch Wadanohara as she fell from the sky after casting such a large and powerful spell. The dragon felt stronger, her strength returning as the witch sacrificed her own energy for the sake of her allies. That was something Kana knew her mama would respect Wadanohara for. Just as she was about to make a landing, the sudden lurch of her body and the disorientation sent her spiraling to the ground, landing in a crumpled heap on the damp grounds of Rapture. With shivering and shuddering legs like a newborn animal, she stood herself up, using her wings to ensure her friend did not roll off of her. Kana was still silently fuming when they quickly made their way back to safety.

But as Kana had learnt, not everything could be safe and calm forever. Keaton was missing an arm and even as a dragon she wailed and whimpered for her friend, roars like a hurt animal echoing through the area. "Wadanohara, c-can you fix it?" she asked with a hopeful tone, looking from the sea witch to her friend. What if she had to come back to her family with Keaton missing an arm? What would her friends say? What would her mother say? Would she be sad or disappointed, or would she go out and fight more? She wasn't very fond of those thoughts.

The next second someone had burst into the room yelling something about something going on outside. With a rush, everyone moved. And for the first time in many days she saw the sky. Bright white clouds rolling in the sky above what looked like floating island. Was this Heaven? She hissed at the air, the leaden feeling of dread that had been draped over Rapture was here in this new place. And it stunk.

@Ringmaster @Jeremi @Hana @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @EVERYONE​

latest

ocelot2.gif~c200

~Cast List~

Casualties
"So, Handsome Jack has raised the underwater city of Rapture out from the ocean to wage war against another city that is in the clouds?" Mystique asked. "What would he have to gain from this?"

"I guess the only way to find out is to find him."

With that in mind, Mystique joined the group that was seeking out Handsome Jack himself. She was not sure if her shapeshifting would do any good at this point. Sure, she could probably shift into a Splicer in an attempt to catch Handsome Jack off guard, but the others would likely mistake her for the enemy.

So unless some opportunity came forward, she just had to rely on the weapons she had been given, her allies, and her strategic abilities.

Still, at times like this, she wished Irene was with her. Handsome Jack had proven to be so unpredictable to those without precognitive abilities that someone capable of seeing his next moves would have been very useful in this situation. As it was, they had to make do on their own.

@Jeremi @Minerva @Ringmaster @Verite @C.T. @Gummi Bunnies @Hana @Everybody

"Yeessss, come."

Anger. Violence.

Blood for the blood-

The world shattered.

"COME FORTH, TWISTED-"

----------

latest

ocelot2.gif~c200

~Cast List~

Casualties

The world around them crumbled, the brightly lit and chaotic party disappearing just as Kana had leapt up to catch Wadanohara as she fell from the sky after casting such a large and powerful spell. The dragon felt stronger, her strength returning as the witch sacrificed her own energy for the sake of her allies. That was something Kana knew her mama would respect Wadanohara for. Just as she was about to make a landing, the sudden lurch of her body and the disorientation sent her spiraling to the ground, landing in a crumpled heap on the damp grounds of Rapture. With shivering and shuddering legs like a newborn animal, she stood herself up, using her wings to ensure her friend did not roll off of her. Kana was still silently fuming when they quickly made their way back to safety.

But as Kana had learnt, not everything could be safe and calm forever. Keaton was missing an arm and even as a dragon she wailed and whimpered for her friend, roars like a hurt animal echoing through the area. "Wadanohara, c-can you fix it?" she asked with a hopeful tone, looking from the sea witch to her friend. What if she had to come back to her family with Keaton missing an arm? What would her friends say? What would her mother say? Would she be sad or disappointed, or would she go out and fight more? She wasn't very fond of those thoughts.

The next second someone had burst into the room yelling something about something going on outside. With a rush, everyone moved. And for the first time in many days she saw the sky. Bright white clouds rolling in the sky above what looked like floating island. Was this Heaven? She hissed at the air, the leaden feeling of dread that had been draped over Rapture was here in this new place. And it stunk.

latest

Wadanohara wasn't able to see as the world started crumbling, everything whipping past her in a blur of color and motion as she fell. The witch felt another wave of vertigo shake her as she collided with something firm, the impact not as harsh as she would have thought. Kana? The warm pulse of her own magic was closer than ever, and there was only another form of her magic nearby. The stone she made for the dragonchild. She whimpered at the pain in her head, hands roving blindly over Kana's back and seeking purchase to hold on tight, scrunching her eyes closed. Her limbs felt leaden and heavy, how much had she just expended on that healing spell? It was the largest yet she had done for the group, an area-wide spell that she had stubbornly held onto for long moments.

Another jolt shuddered throughout Kana and the witch as the dragon lurched downwards, and she clung on tight. Pressing her face close against the cool scales, Wadanohara gasped for breath. Was Kana alright? She could feel the dragon's body stagger underneath her. Yet slowly the dragon stood on shaky legs, and she sighed in relief. They made the steady retreat back to a safe place, and she fought the urge to just slump on her friend. Eventually she sat up, trusting in Kana's ability to keep her from falling.

And she felt relieved. Despite the exhaustion, that dark presence was gone. The feeling of wrongness that pervaded the place earlier didn't haunt her back anymore. Opening her eyes and reaching around for her pack, she quickly helped herself to something that would help her replenish her mana reserves. She patted Kana's back gratefully before sliding down, letting herself land on her feet with only a slight waver and beginning to walk on her own. Wadanohara nibbled on a shijimi snack carefully, eyes scanning the group.
latest

"Keaton!" Deep grey eyes widened in horror as Keaton's bloodied form came up, and she felt her hands tighten around the cool metal of her staff. His arm - she swallowed as she saw it. I can do something, she forcibly told herself and took a deep breath. Kana wailed beside her and something inside the witch twisted at the mere sound. Opening her mouth to reply, her eyes meeting the dragon's, she was stopped short as someone yelled. They immediately started running, and for a moment the witch was struck speechless as the city ascended through the deep blue of the ocean.

It was almost familiar. Wadanohara's eyes were wide as she took in the rolling waves, the blue sky and the clouds. The distinctive scent of salt and the sound of the water almost calmed her but she had seen too much of these calm before chaos to be convinced. The sun was bright and it was as if there was nothing wrong when clearly there was, and that was when the sight of the floating city greeted them. "Another city?"

But then the loud sounds of gunshots pierced the almost calm moment once again and she reflexively flinched. "What's going on?!"

@Sen @Crow @Takumi @Ringmaster @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @everyone​

latest

ocelot2.gif~c200

~Cast List~

Casualties
So this is what this entire effort has escalated to... they had to prevent a complete disaster from happening to a different place altogether.

"Don't look back... we have something to complete now... for everyone present here."

At this rate, he awaited for any orders, so he could properly make use out of himself for this situation. Though, one thought came to mind once they were regrouped with everyone else.

tumblr_o91iffJybm1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Vanille... are you ready? This may be it. We all can't fail now."

@A Tiny Fool @everybody else lol​

"Of course!"

tumblr_inline_o9xj5qMO2a1sp0qi5_500.jpg

"We can't afford to stop now. We're so close to making it back home!"
Vanille replied excitedly.

She kept her smile on her face despite everything that occurred. They'd lost so many people, it would be a waste if they didn't do their best to try and escape from Rapture and from Jack. It all felt like that time back when she'd been a l'Cie.

tumblr_inline_o9xj4mRBv91sp0qi5_500.jpg

"It we all work together, we'll make it out alright! You'll see."

Yet she also wondered about Nier.

"But...what about you? Are you ready?"

tumblr_inline_o9xj4xD6Qu1sp0qi5_500.jpg

@Gummi Bunnies @othersyo
tnxjubb

latest

ocelot2.gif~c200

~Cast List~

Casualties
The preacher's ears picked up as a slight whistle began to fill the air, as if something was quickly soaring through the air around them. However, it didn't feel as though they were rising up, so what was causing the whine? Turning his head to the others, a curious cock his brow accompanied his question, "Y'all hear that t-"

Before he could finish, the first echoes of the explosions of artillery shells replaced the constant whistle that had cut off only a few moments before. Jesse grabbed hold of a shelf to steady himself as the room around him shook while the outside world apparently went to hell in a handbasket. What the hell...? Did that Jack fellow manage to actually get up here? "We need to find Eggman and the Monarch; they'll know what the hell's go-," Even now though, whatever was going on saw fit to cut in again as it felt as though the entire room was beginning to quake.

After a moment waiting for the shaking to subside and for his stomach to stop trying to come back up, he looked at the others with a determined stare, "Alright... Best we find out what the hell's happenin', and our hosts should have the answers."

@Jeremi @DapperDogman

latest

ocelot2.gif~c200

~Cast List~

Casualties

"Yeessss, come."

Anger. Violence.

Blood for the blood-

The world shattered.

"COME FORTH, TWISTED-"

----------

Soldier: 76 stared down at his work, speaking in only ragged breaths for a few minutes. Something about beating this disgusting, pathetic murder-puppet to death felt bad, a bittersweet feeling of dealing death in order to save lives. Supposedly, that is just the position a soldier finds themselves in, sometimes even a hero. That word alone spoke waves among the old mans mind, but he had to keep those waves calm for the moment.

Walking over to the rest of the group, the old soldier stuck out a hand to McCree, whom was promptly healed by the sea witch. Should his old comrade be helped up, 76 gave the cowboy a pat on the back. "Don't scare me like that again, cowboy. I'm too damn old to watch another squadmate die, alright?" the old soldier stared at the cowboy through his visor. The genuine concern in his grizzled, jaded voice was another fragment of Morrison resurfacing...

Maby, the fragments might come together? Who knows.

"Let's move."

--------------------------

Back at the Resistance HQ, Soldier: 76 leaned against a table, staring at Caira, Reyna, Symmetra and others as they argued the next step. Evidently, the group down at Fontaine Futuristics ran into "Handsome Jack". Something about that name made the old man sneer, that someone that pretentious could be so cruel (and, on the offside, he was angry that his old nickname in the military got stolen by someone who isn't even from his goddamn universe).

"If it's a power source, he's powering something. We need to find out what tha--"

The old man would then pause as the 'something' came into effect.

Gripping the table with immense strength (causing it to bend and distort under his iron grip), he held on for dear life as he felt the city shrinking. At least, that is what he thought-- of course, Soldier 76 finds himself proven wrong yet again. The old man staggered to his feet and looked around at the ruined room, letting out a sigh of relief as he turned around to look out the window and....

tumblr_o7lbljpZjN1ssnaqwo2_500.gif

"Goddammit."

A floating city stood before them, built in shining marble and angelic figures. A heavenly light shining upon what looked like...well, heaven. Even as a man who has betrayed god many times, even for a brief minute, 76 thought he had been brought to heaven. Of course, that wouldn't be the case, a man like him doesn't go to heaven. If the Preacher was still around...this would be the place he'd want to see the most. The brief moment of calm was quickly cut short, just like any other.

Artillery fire, guns roaring and shots cracking off. Fire and destruction, brought down upon what was once a paradise.

He didn't even register the fact that the underwater city is now a floating city, firing upon another floating city....

All he registered was that this is no longer a simple escape mission.

This is war.

Thinking for a quick minute, the soldier turned around and grabbed his pulse rifle, checking the ammo several times and making sure his helix rockets are loaded. Configuring his weapon of choice for a minute, the old man was already on the move towards the battlefield. A burning feeling in his chest that he hasn't felt since the Omnic Crisis. The same feeling that he caught glimpse off during the Fallback Point brawl. The feeling of hope, that he hasn't felt since the glory days of Overwatch, when he would charge heroically on the battlefield with his comrades by his side and the simple objective at hand. A boiling, brewing pot of emotions swirled in the old mans mind. He could've died at any time throughout his time in Rapture. If he were to die now, it would all seem like a waste.

In this very moment, the old, fallen hero has never felt more young in his entire life.

"McCree, your with me. We all heard what she said, this is the final stand against Jack! Hell, back in my day, we would've had this bastard dead already! The war isn't over just yet, SO LETS MOVE!"

And just like that, Morrison stepped forward onto the tram, carrying a banner of hope behind him. Even if the others chose not to follow behind the banner...he'll still do whatever he can to watch over them all.

That is what a hero does, after all.

@Ringmaster @Jeremi @Yun Lee @CCC Kouhai @T.O.M. @Crow @C.T. @Sen @Hana @Takumi @BarrenThin @A Tiny Fool @Gummie Bunnies @Verite @Atomyk @Chris Lang @Kaykay @Crimson Spartan @EVERYONE

latest

ocelot2.gif~c200

~Cast List~

Casualties
Archmage Jeremiah – Dead
Gwazi Magnum - Dead
Owlman
@Jeremi @Others

ncqr4hS.png

An underwater City, rises up to meet a city in the sky... It would appear that Jack fortunately had not acquired the power to traverse dimensions, but the power he did have was enough to lift an entire city out of the ground. Despite the odds weighed against him, Owlman has a personal vendetta against Jack now; it wasn't just a matter of his pride, or ego... He simply wanted to beat the odds, and put a stop to his oh so glorious plan; he didn't care if somewhere out there, in an alternate Universe, he might win, or lose against Jack anyways, depending on the outcome of this battle, he just wanted to put someone on a power trip in their proper place... Below him.​

latest

ocelot2.gif~c200

~Cast List~

Casualties
"What was that noise?" Jacob murmurs, holding himself steady on the table "You did feel that, right?" he asks, turning toward Jesse and Bridgette
The preacher's ears picked up as a slight whistle began to fill the air, as if something was quickly soaring through the air around them. However, it didn't feel as though they were rising up, so what was causing the whine? Turning his head to the others, a curious cock his brow accompanied his question, "Y'all hear that t-"

Before he could finish, the first echoes of the explosions of artillery shells replaced the constant whistle that had cut off only a few moments before. Jesse grabbed hold of a shelf to steady himself as the room around him shook while the outside world apparently went to hell in a handbasket. What the hell...? Did that Jack fellow manage to actually get up here? "We need to find Eggman and the Monarch; they'll know what the hell's go-," Even now though, whatever was going on saw fit to cut in again as it felt as though the entire room was beginning to quake.

After a moment waiting for the shaking to subside and for his stomach to stop trying to come back up, he looked at the others with a determined stare, "Alright... Best we find out what the hell's happenin', and our hosts should have the answers."

@Jeremi @DapperDogman
"If he came looking for trouble, he's found it" Jacob growls, tightening his fingers around the handle of the steak knife gently "Where do they keep the guns around here?"

@The Tactician
@Jeremi

"Yeessss, come."

Anger. Violence.

Blood for the blood-

The world shattered.

"COME FORTH, TWISTED-"

----------

Even with his left arm torn off at first... It did little to stop him with his right now reaching back to strike before everything started going to shit. He had to admit though. He enjoyed pissing her off when he landed a blow against her.

latest

ocelot2.gif~c200

~Cast List~

Casualties

latest

Wadanohara wasn't able to see as the world started crumbling, everything whipping past her in a blur of color and motion as she fell. The witch felt another wave of vertigo shake her as she collided with something firm, the impact not as harsh as she would have thought. Kana? The warm pulse of her own magic was closer than ever, and there was only another form of her magic nearby. The stone she made for the dragonchild. She whimpered at the pain in her head, hands roving blindly over Kana's back and seeking purchase to hold on tight, scrunching her eyes closed. Her limbs felt leaden and heavy, how much had she just expended on that healing spell? It was the largest yet she had done for the group, an area-wide spell that she had stubbornly held onto for long moments.

Another jolt shuddered throughout Kana and the witch as the dragon lurched downwards, and she clung on tight. Pressing her face close against the cool scales, Wadanohara gasped for breath. Was Kana alright? She could feel the dragon's body stagger underneath her. Yet slowly the dragon stood on shaky legs, and she sighed in relief. They made the steady retreat back to a safe place, and she fought the urge to just slump on her friend. Eventually she sat up, trusting in Kana's ability to keep her from falling.

And she felt relieved. Despite the exhaustion, that dark presence was gone. The feeling of wrongness that pervaded the place earlier didn't haunt her back anymore. Opening her eyes and reaching around for her pack, she quickly helped herself to something that would help her replenish her mana reserves. She patted Kana's back gratefully before sliding down, letting herself land on her feet with only a slight waver and beginning to walk on her own. Wadanohara nibbled on a shijimi snack carefully, eyes scanning the group.
latest

"Keaton!" Deep grey eyes widened in horror as Keaton's bloodied form came up, and she felt her hands tighten around the cool metal of her staff. His arm - she swallowed as she saw it. I can do something, she forcibly told herself and took a deep breath. Kana wailed beside her and something inside the witch twisted at the mere sound. Opening her mouth to reply, her eyes meeting the dragon's, she was stopped short as someone yelled. They immediately started running, and for a moment the witch was struck speechless as the city ascended through the deep blue of the ocean.

It was almost familiar. Wadanohara's eyes were wide as she took in the rolling waves, the blue sky and the clouds. The distinctive scent of salt and the sound of the water almost calmed her but she had seen too much of these calm before chaos to be convinced. The sun was bright and it was as if there was nothing wrong when clearly there was, and that was when the sight of the floating city greeted them. "Another city?"

But then the loud sounds of gunshots pierced the almost calm moment once again and she reflexively flinched. "What's going on?!"

@Sen @Crow @Takumi @Ringmaster @Crimson Spartan @Jeremi @Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @everyone​
Even after all of this it was a wonder at how Keaton was even still alive. Not completely aware of what was going on he had shifted back into his human form and for the most part was using Kana to support himself as they move. Soon enough it seemed they were out of the water as loud noises rang about and explosions occurred. All of it was hazy to him as exhaustion and blood loss settled in. Despite all of this he was indeed still conscious as he turned his head to Wadanohara when he heard her say his name. Even she was blurry to him. Kana's wailing was also noticed earlier but he couldn't do much about that. Once everything registered he looked back at Wadanohara for a moment.

"Hey kid... Can you just close off this wound...? Still got one good arm and they'll probably need me for this fight..." He had spoken hiding the signs of fatigue as best as he could. He fully intended to keep fighting but knew when he needed help.

@Ringmaster @Jeremi @Yun Lee @CCC Kouhai @T.O.M. @Crow @C.T. @Sen @Hana @Takumi @BarrenThin @A Tiny Fool @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Atomyk @Chris Lang @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @EVERYONE

• Love
Even with his left arm torn off at first... It did little to stop him with his right now reaching back to strike before everything started going to shit. He had to admit though. He enjoyed pissing her off when he landed a blow against her.

Even after all of this it was a wonder at how Keaton was even still alive. Not completely aware of what was going on he had shifted back into his human form and for the most part was using Kana to support himself as they move. Soon enough it seemed they were out of the water as loud noises rang about and explosions occurred. All of it was hazy to him as exhaustion and blood loss settled in. Despite all of this he was indeed still conscious as he turned his head to Wadanohara when he heard her say his name. Even she was blurry to him. Kana's wailing was also noticed earlier but he couldn't do much about that. Once everything registered he looked back at Wadanohara for a moment.

"Hey kid... Can you just close off this wound...? Still got one good arm and they'll probably need me for this fight..." He had spoken hiding the signs of fatigue as best as he could. He fully intended to keep fighting but knew when he needed help.

@Ringmaster @Jeremi @Yun Lee @CCC Kouhai @T.O.M. @Crow @C.T. @Sen @Hana @Takumi @BarrenThin @A Tiny Fool @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Atomyk @Chris Lang @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT @EVERYONE
latest

The loud sounds of artillery fire and explosions still thundering around them almost caused Wadanohara to miss the strained, rasping voice call to her. She lifted a hand to her mouth upon seeing him, his eyes were beginning to have that glazed-over look that was never a good sign. And as she saw him barely supporting himself against Kana she was immediately by his side, looking up at him and hesitantly reaching out. Her touch was as light and gentle as a feather, barely skimming his skin, but he was burning underneath her fingers. Blood steadily dripped down his side from his injury, bleeding his life out on the ground. How was he still standing?

"Can you sit down?" The witch uttered clearly, raising her voice so that he could hear her. With how he was going in and out of consciousness she had to get through to him. They were both exhausted but she wasn't the one who was bleeding out. Her staff glowed faintly as she quickly tapped into her little-recovered mana reserves, her free hand moving upwards to hover closer to his wound. Halting the wound from bleeding any further, she was about to try and close over the wound when she hesitated. "I could have reattached it if someone had brought your limb with you..." The wound was fresh. If his... Arm was still nearby and intact she could reattach his limb. It would be taxing, but it would also mean no more anguished wailing from Kana or sheer agony for Keaton.

@Crimson Spartan

"Of course!"

tumblr_inline_o9xj5qMO2a1sp0qi5_500.jpg

"We can't afford to stop now. We're so close to making it back home!"
Vanille replied excitedly.

She kept her smile on her face despite everything that occurred. They'd lost so many people, it would be a waste if they didn't do their best to try and escape from Rapture and from Jack. It all felt like that time back when she'd been a l'Cie.

tumblr_inline_o9xj4mRBv91sp0qi5_500.jpg

"It we all work together, we'll make it out alright! You'll see."

Yet she also wondered about Nier.

"But...what about you? Are you ready?"

tumblr_inline_o9xj4xD6Qu1sp0qi5_500.jpg

@Gummi Bunnies @othersyo
tnxjubb
tumblr_o95yw9w9Yc1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... yeah, I'm ready."

Even with the many losses they had along the way, Nier wasn't going to back down now. There was still people that had the desire to return to their homes, and he was a part of that. He needed to return, for everybody's sake back home... for Yonah's sake.

@A Tiny Fool @ppl​

@Jeremi @DapperDogman
"What was that noise?" Jacob murmurs, holding himself steady on the table "You did feel that, right?" he asks, turning toward Jesse and Bridgette

"If he came looking for trouble, he's found it" Jacob growls, tightening his fingers around the handle of the steak knife gently "Where do they keep the guns around here?"

@The Tactician
@Jeremi
At that moment they would hear klaxon horn's all around Columbia as Eggman and the Monarch entered the study. "Well we figured how we'd reach him..." Eggman replied.

"Finally! I've been going insane up here! It's about time we'll give them a piece of the action."

"Quite...yes, well. We've mobilized the troops. Our men, well most of them are sound of mine and know when to fold. Their opponents are insane. As far as those odds I'd say it's a good 50/50 split. At least we have the Handymen on our side! Regardless. We need all able bodied mines on the ground...and well I guess if you're stuck here as us you need to protect your new home, riiiight?"

Bridgette would look at the group before heading towards the door. "If you need soldiers on the ground then you'd found them."

"Splendid! Me and the Monarch need to add some final adjustments to a certain plan. We'll join you as soon as possible! Honest!"

@The Tactician @DapperDogman

Owlman
@Jeremi @Others

ncqr4hS.png

An underwater City, rises up to meet a city in the sky... It would appear that Jack fortunately had not acquired the power to traverse dimensions, but the power he did have was enough to lift an entire city out of the ground. Despite the odds weighed against him, Owlman has a personal vendetta against Jack now; it wasn't just a matter of his pride, or ego... He simply wanted to beat the odds, and put a stop to his oh so glorious plan; he didn't care if somewhere out there, in an alternate Universe, he might win, or lose against Jack anyways, depending on the outcome of this battle, he just wanted to put someone on a power trip in their proper place... Below him.​
"Excuse me can I get your attention please?" Caira would be standing near a table and roll out a map.

latest

"This is Point Prometheus. Basically like the top place in Rapture were they dealt with all of the super secret projects. Jack has his base of operation at the top of a tower, but he's not the only problem we need to fix."

She pointed at the place called Little Wonders on the map. "You guys have seen the little Little Sisters right? Well that's were they live nowadays. I've been trying cure as many as I can before you guys got here but it's gotten harder and harder to get my hands on them. I'm thinking of gathering a group of you to get in and rescue all the Little Sisters in the facility. Like everything else I'm pretty sure that it's going to be heavy guarded."

She'd remove a circular device from her pocket and show it to the group. "This will change them back to normal. I have a spare, but be careful when you use it. If you apply too much you risk killing the Little Sister." Pocketing it again she'd point to the other areas.

"Through the Museum you'll find a path to the top levels where Jack will no doubt be overseeing all operations. Everyone else secure the area and head towards Jack. We're going to run into a lot of opposition so I hope you're ready."

As she said that a missile would fly over the train. "We're getting close. Okay, those that come with me we'll make a straight line towards Little Wonders when the door opens, everyone else go and kick some ass. Everyone ready?" The train would screech to a halt and already as the train doors opened they'd be met by heavy opposition as Splicers opened fire at the train cart.

"Go!"

@A Tiny Fool @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @CCC Kouhai @Chris Lang @Crimson Spartan @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @DBZ7 @Ellya @Gummi Bunnies @Hana @Indolent @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Nater Taters @OrlandoBloomers @Raven @Ringmaster @Ryu Keiko @Sen @T.O.M. @Takumi @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Yang Lee @Yata @york @Yun Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
At that moment they would hear klaxon horn's all around Columbia as Eggman and the Monarch entered the study. "Well we figured how we'd reach him..." Eggman replied.

"Finally! I've been going insane up here! It's about time we'll give them a piece of the action."

"Quite...yes, well. We've mobilized the troops. Our men, well most of them are sound of mine and know when to fold. Their opponents are insane. As far as those odds I'd say it's a good 50/50 split. At least we have the Handymen on our side! Regardless. We need all able bodied mines on the ground...and well I guess if you're stuck here as us you need to protect your new home, riiiight?"

Bridgette would look at the group before heading towards the door. "If you need soldiers on the ground then you'd found them."

"Splendid! Me and the Monarch need to add some final adjustments to a certain plan. We'll join you as soon as possible! Honest!"

"Excuse me can I get your attention please?" Caira would be standing near a table and roll out a map.

latest

"This is Point Prometheus. Basically like the top place in Rapture were they dealt with all of the super secret projects. Jack has his base of operation at the top of a tower, but he's not the only problem we need to fix."

She pointed at the place called Little Wonders on the map. "You guys have seen the little Little Sisters right? Well that's were they live nowadays. I've been trying cure as many as I can before you guys got here but it's gotten harder and harder to get my hands on them. I'm thinking of gathering a group of you to get in and rescue all the Little Sisters in the facility. Like everything else I'm pretty sure that it's going to be heavy guarded."

She'd remove a circular device from her pocket and show it to the group. "This will change them back to normal. I have a spare, but be careful when you use it. If you apply too much you risk killing the Little Sister." Pocketing it again she'd point to the other areas.

"Through the Museum you'll find a path to the top levels where Jack will no doubt be overseeing all operations. Everyone else secure the area and head towards Jack. We're going to run into a lot of opposition so I hope you're ready."

As she said that a missile would fly over the train. "We're getting close. Okay, those that come with me we'll make a straight line towards Little Wonders when the door opens, everyone else go and kick some ass. Everyone ready?" The train would screech to a halt and already as the train doors opened they'd be met by heavy opposition as Splicers opened fire at the train cart.

"Go!"

@A Tiny Fool @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @CCC Kouhai @Chris Lang @Crimson Spartan @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @DBZ7 @Ellya Gummi Bunnies @Hana @Indolent @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva
@Nater Taters @OrlandoBloomers @Raven @Ringmaster @Ryu Keiko@Sen @T.O.M. @Takumi @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX
@Yang Lee @Yata @york @Yun Lee
"Christ... Alright, but I'm in this for staying alive and finding my and Jacob's group," Jesse wasn't surprised that Eggman and Monarch weren't joining the fight right away. Even if they weren't going to betray them, the city still needed its leaders to organize the defense and the duo were the closest thing to leaders that Columbia had. Stepping into the elevator with Bridgette and Jacob, the preacher would check his gun to make sure it was loaded before speaking again, "I'll try to use that voice again to our advantage, make them surrender before the fighting gets too bad."

@DapperDogman @Jeremi

latest

"Go!"

@A Tiny Fool @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @CCC Kouhai @Chris Lang @Crimson Spartan @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @DBZ7 @Ellya @Gummi Bunnies @Hana @Indolent @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Nater Taters @OrlandoBloomers @Raven @Ringmaster @Ryu Keiko @Sen @T.O.M. @Takumi @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Yang Lee @Yata @york @Yun Lee

oXY7KPL.jpg

"Alright, everything has built up to this moment. Ready to head to Little Wonders, crew?" Mirei then growls, ready for action as the Splicers began their rapidfire strikes.

@Sen @Hana @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Yun Lee @Ringmaster @Takumi @Kaykay @T.O.M. @Verite @LITTLEWONDERS​

latest

"Go!"

tumblr_o95yw9w9Yc1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Alright, then let's get this over with."

Seeing that Jack was the one causing the problems here, Nier supposed that he would go through the museum and eventually encounter the very person causing all of this in the first place.

@A Tiny Fool @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @CCC Kouhai @Chris Lang @Crimson Spartan @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @C.T. @DBZ7 @Ellya @Jeremi @Hana @Indolent @Josh M @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Minerva @Nater Taters @OrlandoBloomers @Raven @Ringmaster @Ryu Keiko @Sen @T.O.M. @Takumi @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Yang Lee @Yata @york @Yun Lee

"Christ... Alright, but I'm in this for staying alive and finding my and Jacob's group," Jesse wasn't surprised that Eggman and Monarch weren't joining the fight right away. Even if they weren't going to betray them, the city still needed its leaders to organize the defense and the duo were the closest thing to leaders that Columbia had. Stepping into the elevator with Bridgette and Jacob, the preacher would check his gun to make sure it was loaded before speaking again, "I'll try to use that voice again to our advantage, make them surrender before the fighting gets too bad."

@DapperDogman @Jeremi

"Sounds like a plan." Bridgette replied. Explosions would continue to echo all around them as they reached the bottom floor. Exiting the building they'd find smoke and fire erupting all around them.A number of cops was on street level trying to push back the opposition.

A lumbering mass of a man would land a few inches away from the trio before rushing towards the attacking enemy forces. He was most likely one of those Handymen that tour guide had mentioned.

Panicking civilians were rushing down the streets to get away from the chaos. "They're monsters run!"

Instead of seeing Splicers or Big Daddies coming their way however, the creatures seemed to be shambling towards them.It looked like the dead walking the streets.​

@DapperDogman @The Tactician

"Sounds like a plan." Bridgette replied. Explosions would continue to echo all around them as they reached the bottom floor. Exiting the building they'd find smoke and fire erupting all around them.A number of cops was on street level trying to push back the opposition.

A lumbering mass of a man would land a few inches away from the trio before rushing towards the attacking enemy forces. He was most likely one of those Handymen that tour guide had mentioned.

Panicking civilians were rushing down the streets to get away from the chaos. "They're monsters run!"

Instead of seeing Splicers or Big Daddies coming their way however, the creatures seemed to be shambling towards them.It looked like the dead walking the streets.​

@DapperDogman @The Tactician
"Ugh. Repulsive" Jacob snarls, noting what seemed to shambling corpses attacking the city "They don't strike me as the listening type. Time to put let God take a seat and let good old fashioned lead settle this dispute"
Jacob tightens his hand as he glances about for a moment, searching for anything he could use as a better weapon than the knife he still carried with him. Stabbing these things hardly seemed like a worthwhile practice

If he had his knuckle dusters, he would already be caving in skulls by now. Shame he'd left them behind in London

@The Tactician
@Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.